Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Squees in absolute delight.*

I approve of this on every level possible
Thanks! :D Can someone suggesteth to me a human character so I can play ze music? The Predator shall do the killling though. If they're both still alive XD

"You know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for you."

image.jpg

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS! THE MURDER EVENT WILL BEGIN SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7th at 7:00 PM! THAT IS APPROXIMATELY 69 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES FROM NOW! THE WAIT BEGINS...

Want to get pumped for the next Murder event?

Ah, Time Splitters... I remember playing that game.

If you want something else that might get you pumped, here's something for you:

What's awesome is that this song was composed by the same person who made the soundtrack for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Michael McCann!

Reactions: MrSandman
When will the RP start so I can be ready? Lol

Reactions: Ryu Keiko
name: lunnara costanna
species: witch
statas: running the hell away from home
image:
e31b38ac7031bc797572f40a15aba30c-d4djzvg.png
I do not own this image! All rights beling to it's artist!

Reactions: Reaper Jack
name: lunnara costanna
species: witch
statas: running the hell away from home
image:
e31b38ac7031bc797572f40a15aba30c-d4djzvg.png
I do not own this image! All rights beling to it's artist!

Man oh man, someone is using the Adam whistle...

ahhhhh
thanks!

34 characters!

@Akibahara Can I add Gamzee please?! I told myself I wouldn't do a pair again but... Gah! He's awesome and I'm sure will cause lots of laughs.
Description: Gamzee is my astrological sign representative in Homestuck (I'm proud) He's pretty much the coolest too, He's a highblood but while he's technically like royalty he acts like a psychotic clown when sober and when he's high (Which he usually is) he acts like a mix of his sober self and a typical stoner (Him and Bob Marley would get along) He also makes drugged pies and is always hyped on Faygo, he says his blood performs miracles. He's in a way like the Troll's leader, he's just a boss. This is Sollux after losing his eyes in a fight dealing with his conflicted emotions of Gamzee. Hecan see the future and knows that he is going to kill him and everyone but also can feel his inner struggle he is just basically mind fucked.
homestuck-cartoons-comics-karkat-gamzee-terezi_200s.gif

Here is a more serious video of Gamzee's true nature and truly sad feelings. This is him basically fighting himself.
"Honk.. Honk..."

Hey hey! I was invited to join this by Jay Jay! So ye. Here's my OC.

NAME
Sydney "Syd" Simmons
PERSONALITY
Syd is a punk bitch who doesn't get along with others very well, unless they share a similar mindset with her. She's witty, brash, both street smart and book smart, and doesn't give a single fuck about what others think of her.
ABILITIES
Since she does happen to be just a regular human being, Syd doesn't actually have any of these. But she's relatively fast, and pretty strong too, and that has to count for something right?
APPEARANCE
pink__turquoise__punk__by_fukari-d3ikq5r.jpg

So yeah.​

ike.jpg

Joining as Ike from fire emblem so I can fight for my friends!
Ike is tanky and slow when swinging his large sword, though once it hits it hurts!
Ike gets around this by parrying and blocking with his huge sword
ike can create blue flame when he channels his energy through his heavy ass sword
his sword is rather heavy and once again, pretty big
he fights for his friends
is the radiant hero we need and the one we deserve (down with bane)

Status
Not open for further replies.