Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm optimus prime, My special ability's are being a robot, never sleeping and being a FUCKING robot.

I suggest we start the RP event Saturday since everyone will be off. Thoughts?

Reactions: Driver
Saturday works fine for me; now I have something to look forward to/comfort my battered non-existent career after my work trial on Friday.

Reactions: Akibahara
Should be fine with me, though I might start work Friday morning.

What is this Murder Event jazz?
  1. It is always set in a universe where stuff is going down, like a war or an alien attack as to give more tension to the story.
  2. It is based on Multiverse system, allowing characters from all kinds of worlds to join. Dragon Ball, Marvel, DC, anything!
  3. In the start of the RP, once enough players have joined, three TRAITORS will be picked.
  4. On each of the rounds, the traitors will choose a KILL. This kill (any character that they want) won't be able to do anything to avoid being killed by the traitors. Obviously, nobody knows who'll be killed except for the traitors, who'll discuss the kill via PM.
  5. After the kill, the other characters have to investigate the murder, VOTING for who they think to be one of the traitors.
  6. Whoever gets the most number of votes, will get BANNED, even if it is innocent, so be careful as to who you're voting for.
  7. Usually there's an Interlude for the dead and the banned that introduces them back to the story. But it's not like the past was erased. The other characters will remember all the stuff you did.
PLOT BELOW

"People of Gotham."

The masked man's voice comes on from the intercom, echoing through the football stadiums speakers. He walked along the cracked and broken ground, his eyes shifting towards the terrified faces of the people, some having run off, but then blocked and turned away by the thugs, mercenaries and prisoners that had been freed to roam the city, doing as they please. "My name is Bane." It almost appeared as if he was mocking them, holding on to his...whatever the hell he was wearing...and talking. He spun around, looking across the football stadium. "And I am Gotham's Reckoning."

Dark+Knight+Rises.jpg

"How does this sound to all of you? One of you, out there, has the power. To tell me 'no.' Anybody?" Bane looked at the crowd, his hands held out in the air, waiting for someone to answer. It was silent for a few minutes, but Bane was patient. He kept waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Until finally, a young man spoke up.

"I...I...no." It was a young man, with a nice, brown crew cut atop his head, and his eyes nervous yet brave at the same time. He wore a green shirt with the words "Go Rogues!" written in bold white letters. At his side, a pretty girl with her eyes widened grabbed his arm and tugged slightly on it. If Bane could smiled he would've. "Yes, young man? May you come closer? I can't hear you?"

The man stepped away from his girlfriend, walking down the steps and repeating his sentence. "No!"

"Please come closer. I am getting harder of hearing in my later years."

The man jumped down from the bleachers, on to the football field, and ran past the giant hole currently in it. He ran towards Bane, but was still around 30 feet away from him. "N...no!"

Bane tilted his head and looked at the young man. "True courage, is not being unafraid. It is taking a deep breath, and standing in the face of fear." He stated, holding a finger up in the air, and looking around at the many civilians looking in awe at the courageous young boy.

"Unfortunately, true courage is moronic."

Bane continued on, the young man suddenly taking a step back, and the rest of the crowd looked in either divine curiosity or divine horror at the poor soul below them. Bane looked at them, his finger raising back into the air. "On March 4, 1933, your president said 'The only thing to fear, is fear itself.'"

"Here I am!"

With the last sentence, the masked man spoke with a bit more brutality, a sense of destruction appearing in his tone, a great feeling of dread.

"Fear me."

The mercenaries and thugs around him began chanting, as the ground began to quake and shake, Gotham coming to a full on stop. Screams echoed from the auditorium, but the young man held his ground.

"Deshi Deshi Basara Basara!"

They continued chanting, as all of a sudden a large hand appeared on the outside rim of the football stadium, and a large head poked out from behind. The giant stone creature had a rugged bushy mane going across his neck and back, and had vibrant, sad blue eyes.

Shadow-of-The-Colossus-SOTC-Valus-Minotaur-09.jpg

Bane rose an extended palm out to the creature, showing him off. "That is Valus. I prefer to call him The Minotaur, however."

Valus crashed through the stadium walls, a giant hammer held in one of his hands...or maybe it was attached...and he swung it down towards the young man, crushing him, yet destroying others with his general collateral damage, just from his body alone.

"Gotham, I am your new leader. Meet, the Colossi!"

You Ready For A Roster?

@Bombielonia as Mackenzie "Kenzie" Malikov and Martin Lawrence (Lost Girl and National Security series)

@JayJay as Katarina Du Couteau and Mystique (League of Legends and X-Men series)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua and Death the Kid (Kingdom Hearts and Soul Eater series)

@DarkDragon9695 as Satellizer L. Bridget (Freezing)

@Archmage Jeremiah as Veigar and Lulu (League of Legends)

@Dallas as Central Officer Bradford (XCOM series)

@Akibahara as The Biggest Asshole in the Universe AKA Adam the Fucker (Original Character)

@TheColourlessRainbow as Ethan Woods and Jane (Extant and The Walking Dead series)

@Leo Barnes as Felix (Red vs. Blue series)

@Reaper Jack as Gourry Gabriev (Hajime Kanzaka series)

@MrDubWubs as Leona (League of Legends)

@Lunar-Eclipse as Sasha Braus and Rose Lalonde (Attack on Titan and Homestuck series)

@MattieLee as 2ollux (Homestruck)

@La Muerte as Deadpool (Marvel Universe)

@The Gil as John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

@Verite as Aoko Aozaki (Melty Blood)

@Bob_Marley as Bob Marley (Real person)

@Torch as Torch (OC MLP character)

@JextheShadow as Pikachu (Pokemon)

@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

@Aura as Aura the Pegasus (OC MLP character)

@TheEmpire as Roger and Rocket Raccoon (OC and Guardians of the Galaxy)

@Rune Slessiane as Rune (OC)

@Gadwall7 as Garland (OC)

@Human! SCP - 173 as SCP-173 (SCP Foundation)

@SirDerpingtonIV as Predator (Self-titled series)

@Xibilation as The Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland)

@Black_Widow as Aj Lee (WWE)​
I'll be Delsin Rowe, from Infamous: Second Son.

468px-Infamous-ss-screenshot6.jpg

We hit 30 people!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Francisco d Latini
Universe and place of origin: Earth, WW1 Italy
Height: 5,6
Gandpa_Ink copy.png

Backstory: Born in the streets of Rome, Fransisco was brought under the Catholic Church for must of his childhood. He tried to learn how to paint at any of the local art schools, but was quickly thrown out due to the lack of realism in his student works.

Around 16 he enlisted in Military School, where he endured at-least two years under an abusive Drill Sergeant who would often sick the other students on him for the slightest of misconducts.

It wasn't until the Drill Sergeant back hand him, afterwords, Latini ended up picking him up and throwing him out the window of a second story building where Drill Sergeant ended up getting paralized from the waist down. He was sent to the brig for one week, by the head master shortened his sentience because he liked how he dealt with the Drill Sergeant.

After spending one more year in the Academy, he then graduated and sent to the Alpni Division of the Army where he fought in two wars in Libya and Turkey. The big one came up when the Arch Duke of Austria was assassinated and started a war with most of the major powers of Europe.

In the war in snow and ice, as the Alpini called it since they were defending against the Austrian forces in the Alps, that is where Latini was in his prime, for he was promoted to Master Sergent. He led his squad through countless fire fights against the Centralist Powers who wanted to march on to Venice, but were quickly repelled by the quick thinking strategy of the Alpini. He went missing after the last battle of the First World War. He was presumed dead. But he still lives.

[[If it is okay I will be joining as my OC, Kajika.
Basic info:
Name: Shikoku, Kajika.
Nickname: Bait.
Species: G.M.B/Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Height: 5'6"ft (167.64 cm)
Weight: 115 lbs (52.163 kg)
Body Type: Skinny, very lean. Very petite bone structure as well, making him non-broad shouldered.
Skin Tone: Pale, but not white.
Eye Color(s): Venom yellow, they much resemble that of a frog's. His eyes are huge and watery looking up close, so it is always kind of hard to tell if he is about to cry or if he was just fine. They are very soft and round face to face, but from a distance they look rather cold and hard.
Hair Color(s): Pearled white.
Vocal Tone: When he is whispering his voice sounds cold and harsh, but all he is doing is trying to hide his lisp. When talking normally he has an average toned voice, medium pitch with a cute front lisp.
Features: One silver spike lip peircing on the each side of his bottom lip. He also wears black eye make up around his eye and under his eyes to give himself a gloomy look. Kajika also is seen with black nails (due to nail polish). His tongue is like that of a frog's, but pointed instead of round. It's long and slimey appearance gives him a rather 'odd' reputation when he licks people.

I hope that is okay with everyone! He is also in my profile picture, my friends did the art for me so I promise I am not stealing it.image.jpg ^-^]]

• Love
[[If it is okay I will be joining as my OC, Kajika.
Basic info:
Name: Shikoku, Kajika.
Nickname: Bait.
Species: G.M.B/Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Height: 5'6"ft (167.64 cm)
Weight: 115 lbs (52.163 kg)
Body Type: Skinny, very lean. Very petite bone structure as well, making him non-broad shouldered.
Skin Tone: Pale, but not white.
Eye Color(s): Venom yellow, they much resemble that of a frog's. His eyes are huge and watery looking up close, so it is always kind of hard to tell if he is about to cry or if he was just fine. They are very soft and round face to face, but from a distance they look rather cold and hard.
Hair Color(s): Pearled white.
Vocal Tone: When he is whispering his voice sounds cold and harsh, but all he is doing is trying to hide his lisp. When talking normally he has an average toned voice, medium pitch with a cute front lisp.
Features: One silver spike lip peircing on the each side of his bottom lip. He also wears black eye make up around his eye and under his eyes to give himself a gloomy look. Kajika also is seen with black nails (due to nail polish). His tongue is like that of a frog's, but pointed instead of round. It's long and slimey appearance gives him a rather 'odd' reputation when he licks people.

I hope that is okay with everyone! He is also in my profile picture, my friends did the art for me so I promise I am not stealing it.View attachment 38494 ^-^]]

A bangable androgynous male! >:D

• Love
Also, next time Adam finds some girl, and if they get married, my character will be there, playing this.

You know what happens next.

• Love
480px-Felix_S11.png "You bitches know who it is. Interplanetary Badass mercenary, Felix!"
Felix from Red Vs Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.