Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judy chuckled along, and punched the girl harmlessly in the shoulder. "Always a pleasure to meet an open-minded young lady like yourself, Star," she said with a nod.

At the first sign of an escalating commotion, Judy's ears jumped immediately to their full height, and spun to catch the sound of shouting. Pulling her entire head around shortly thereafter, the bunny breathed a sharp gasp at the sight of a brandished weapon. While Rocket hooted and hollered at a frightened Marco, Judy stepped into the angered raccoon's view with a slow, shuffling gait.

Halfway through his speech, however, Judy's hands scrambled about her person in a panic, but shortly breathed a sigh of relief. Pulling free her carrot pen from one of her many pouches, Judy switched on its audio recorder before stepping in between Marco and the barrel of Rocket's rifle.

"Sir? Sir!" Judy addressed him with her voice raised and stern, "Calm down, sir. Think through this calmly and rationally, and put the gun down," she requested in her attempt to diffuse the situation - her one hand held out in defense of Marco, with the other still clutching her bright orange pen.

@Krieg @thatguyinthestore

"Thanks!" Star said before returning the punch to Judy's shoulder, albeit a tiny bit harder due to her size compared to Judy's. Not enough to hurt her, though.

"Oh wait, you really gotta meet Marco! He would love you. Marco? You around here?" She asked as she looked around for her best friend, but to no avail. "I swear he was just here a second ago--" She stated curiously before her eyes landing on the commotion around them.
You know, deep down, the insecure Rocket really missed the rest of his friends. Scientists with grotesque needles and a horrible fashion sense aren't always the greatest of friends. In fact, if it wasn't for Groot, Rocket's main discourse of befriending people would be a concentrated pulse of reflected light shooting straight into their cranium. Now, he could not help but seriously reflect on his life decisions, on where he would go without Gamora, Drax and Q-

"Excuse me, what?"

Rocket stated in actual disbelief, the furred asshole slowly lowering his energy weapon in actual confusion. Tilting his head towards Artyom, Rocket stopped himself from laughing, though, his fit of concealed giggles was hard to not notice.

"D-Do you have a speaking problem?! Hahahah! No wonder Quill left Earth, half of you Terrans sound like your speak in spit. Now, listen here, Princess, I know this Thanos chump, really he-"

Rocket paused, his whole body shaking, the stench of alcohol filling his nose as he slowly looked around. The antsy, insecure bundle of fur was already not in a good mood. But the word tipped him. Oh, it did more than just tipped him over. It infuriated him. Bad.

"Did...did that kid just call me a raccoon?"

"Listen here, bud! I ain't no frikkin' raccoon! The name is Rocket! You hear that? The only Guardian in the known galaxy to have committed 13 counts of theft, 23 counts of escape from his incarceration, 7 counts of mercenary activity, and 15 counts of arson before half of his lifespan! Call me a raccoon again and I SWEAR I'LL...!!!"

Swinging his oversize laser cannon, four exit holes of fiery red justice began to swell up, the touting rifle of destruction swelling up raw energy.

"I AM NOT A VERMIN!!!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Oh.

Oh this guy did not just threaten to shoot her best friend. Immediately rushing over to Rocket along with Judy and some others, Star quickly tugged out her wand.

tumblr_nk9as9wMST1u51vzzo1_500.gif

"Rainbow Blast!!" The princess yelled before firing a flurry of almost lethal rainbows toward the psychotic raccoon. Though they weren't deadly, it should be enough to get this vermin away from Marco!

@Krieg @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Nater Taters @others​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_n8rbvkbaaG1sjw053.png

"Yikes."

Was all that Hiro could say at the moment when the thought of being put in a grave was reinforced by Flash's words. Whatever quixotic journey he had found himself embroiled in, he could only hope for the best. Especially since right now, he could use a little hope.

But then, fortune always did favor the bold, didn't it?

tumblr_inline_nfy2a77LjC1s0kmzl.png

"As for whoever these Hearts of Light people are, your guess is as good as mine, but whoever they are, I guess they must be pretty important if these guys are looking for them. And not even having the courtesy to apologize when kidnapping the wrong people!" Hiro exclaimed in an irritably snarky manner, poking his head away from Flash to face the direction of Thanos, Corvus, Maul, and Maleficent, though he quickly scurried back, his minuscule form obscured by the taller man, quickly regretting the thought of facing the ire of people as unsettling as them.

So much for keeping a cool head under extreme circumstances.

"A-Anyway, ah, yeah. Whatever they wanna do with those people, it can't be good. That much is certain. If you wanna spitball ideas, they could... uh, I dunno, refer to people whose hearts literally glow brightly, but that's doubtful. Alternatively, the term could also refer to just really, really nice people, in which case I think ol' Baymax would take the cake, but ah... He doesn't really have a real heart, technically speaking."

657879_900.jpg

"If I may interject," Baymax said, suddenly appearing before Hiro, Flash, and the others who might have been partaking in the conversation (a surprising phenomena, considering Baymax's lack of speed and his massive... mass), evidently having been unable to locate Go Go at the exact moment, "While I do not have a literal heart that pumps blood and serves other functions like organic beings do, I do have a similar equivalent in the form of a central battery that keeps my operations active, in contrast to my processing unit that directs them. Would that be a sufficient equivalent to the conversation at hand?"

Hiro only briefly pursed his lips and nodded, before gesturing toward Baymax.

"Alright, then. Guess he really is a possible candidate for Heart of Light then," he said half-jokingly.

@Josh M @Kaykay

"You really want to hassle the guy threating to kill is all for not kidnapping the right people and ask for an apology? Heck, I should ask him to be my AA sponsored if he's that reasonable."

Shakiness aside, Flash put his arm on the Hiro's shoulder.

"I know this guy, Hiro, To say he's a bad guy is an understatement. Don't shoot off the mouth if you can't back it up."

As Baymax showed up, Flash's mind wondered. Marco had suggest Star as one of "hearts of light". If he was going by Pure goodness, his eyes shifted to Pocahontas.

"What about you? Could you be one of theses "lights"?"

However, before she could respond, Flash perked up.

"Rocket, what are you doing!"

Shouting at Rocket like he knew him. Venom quickly webbed the gun away from Rocket. Flash was having another gut feeling. Rocket didn't seem like, well, the Rocket Flash knew.

upload_2017-6-24_2-18-43.png

"You really want to add child murderer to your sheet? Pretty sure most places look down on that!"

Seeing the Rainbow blast coming down, Flash sprung into action, pushing Rocket out of the attack, but getting knocked by it himself

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan @Krieg @thatguyinthestore

Reactions: Takumi and Verite
tumblr_inline_n8rbvkbaaG1sjw053.png

"Yikes."

Was all that Hiro could say at the moment when the thought of being put in a grave was reinforced by Flash's words. Whatever quixotic journey he had found himself embroiled in, he could only hope for the best. Especially since right now, he could use a little hope.

But then, fortune always did favor the bold, didn't it?

tumblr_inline_nfy2a77LjC1s0kmzl.png

"As for whoever these Hearts of Light people are, your guess is as good as mine, but whoever they are, I guess they must be pretty important if these guys are looking for them. And not even having the courtesy to apologize when kidnapping the wrong people!" Hiro exclaimed in an irritably snarky manner, poking his head away from Flash to face the direction of Thanos, Corvus, Maul, and Maleficent, though he quickly scurried back, his minuscule form obscured by the taller man, quickly regretting the thought of facing the ire of people as unsettling as them.

So much for keeping a cool head under extreme circumstances.

"A-Anyway, ah, yeah. Whatever they wanna do with those people, it can't be good. That much is certain. If you wanna spitball ideas, they could... uh, I dunno, refer to people whose hearts literally glow brightly, but that's doubtful. Alternatively, the term could also refer to just really, really nice people, in which case I think ol' Baymax would take the cake, but ah... He doesn't really have a real heart, technically speaking."

657879_900.jpg

"If I may interject," Baymax said, suddenly appearing before Hiro, Flash, and the others who might have been partaking in the conversation (a surprising phenomena, considering Baymax's lack of speed and his massive... mass), evidently having been unable to locate Go Go at the exact moment, "While I do not have a literal heart that pumps blood and serves other functions like organic beings do, I do have a similar equivalent in the form of a central battery that keeps my operations active, in contrast to my processing unit that directs them. Would that be a sufficient equivalent to the conversation at hand?"

Hiro only briefly pursed his lips and nodded, before gesturing toward Baymax.

"Alright, then. Guess he really is a possible candidate for Heart of Light then," he said half-jokingly.

@Josh M @Kaykay

"Hold up, Hiro, Baymax."

The woman that Baymax had been just unable to locate had finally found the pair. Even taking the crowd into consideration, it seemed like a little long to find someone as stand out as Baymax. But what was done was done. Something trivial like that was alright. There was a much more pressing issue on the group right now.

tumblr_inline_nhs24zCPyg1skpqy8.png

"Good to see you two here. Some familiar faces are refreshing. But what good is finding these 'Hearts of Light' gonna do for us? If they're bluffing and don't know who they need, it's best to keep it that way. And if they're not, what're we gonna do if they find out? Take them hostage and beg for them to release us?"

Go Go spat at the ground, shaking her head with obvious disapproval.

"We're heroes, right? Something like that was out of the question from the start. So let's just work together and find a way outta here, pronto."

Though of course, that quickly proved to hardly be an option as the rest of their company instead began launching magical rainbows, webs, laser cannons, and some little kid karate instead. She'd be lying if she said she didn't care about the threatened kid's life, but he seemed to pretty well taken care of already.

"...Just the three of us, probably. You've got the brains to make up for these guys anyway."

@Verite

• Love
Reactions: Josh M and Verite
Turn your back for one second, and suddenly everyone wants to kill each other! This wasn't the way to get out of here! "My friends, please, stop this fighting! We cannot drop down to this kind of level! Come now!"

Hmmm....there had to be a way to soothe his fellow prisoners...aha! The best way Zé knew how:

tumblr_m5ku0wYUbi1qhcrb0o1_500.gif

He began to dance. But as anyone who knew him could tell you, this was no ordinary dance. Soon enough, samba music would begin to fill the air, loud and prominent.

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

....That voice.

A pause came from the seemingly ticked-off Emma, her eyes fleetingly widening as she heard something very familiar to her. It led to a brief pause in her interrogation of their captors- ironic, huh? -, causing her body to tense up and a moment without taking in any breaths to ensue. Every so slowly, just slightly, her head turned in it's direction, one hand slowly going to where her sword was in defense. It couldn't really be him, could it? What had been mere minutes go, presuming she had not been unconscious long, she had knocked the smug little grin off of that lowly pirate scum's face. So how could it be possible-

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943656-100-100.png

...Yeah. That was definitely him. There was no mistaking it, really- between the distinctive beard, his long coat, the eyeliner and his hook? There was no doubt that it was the alleged captain. A curse was mumbled, and she almost lashed out at him, up until she realized something. He was on the same side of the barrier as she was. And while that may have meant he was captive, too, it also had a couple of other possible meanings. For example, he could be acting once again, pretending to be on her side along with the rest of these people. And animals, apparently. Or, there was the other option. That being that there was a God out there somewhere, and He actually hated her. Sincerely. For real.

She wouldn't be surprised by either of those things.

All the same, a glare was shot at the man. "...Of course. Let me guess, Cora somehow got you in after us? Where's your lady, now?" she half taunted, though she looked more sincerely annoyed, in any case. Regardless, she could see she was getting nowhere with the meatheaded alien-resembling folk on the other side of the barrier. So it was reluctantly that she turned away, looking to her fellow prisoners, briefly pondering whether perhaps they were brought here with purpose and she had somehow accidentally been brought along for the ride. "...Right. So I wouldn't suppose anyone happens to know just why we're here. Because that would just be too convenient, wouldn't it?" she muttered sarcastically, letting out a heavy sigh as she eyed the ragtag group gathered around. "Especially considering how many of you look like you belong in the Wal-Mart toy section."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Takumi @Josh M @York @Yun Lee @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Mason Moretti @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @everyboday

Killian's blue eyes couldn't help but wander about curiously, taking in the sight of each and every foreign individual in this vicinity. Nobody had answered his question, yet the captain almost forgot he had even asked it in the first place. This place... it was definitely another world, but this wasn't how he imagined it would be at all. And the fact Cora was no longer with him made the situation even more alarming. She should have been with him, right? They entered the portal together.

Before he could contemplate on his thoughts any further, however, the pirate found his attention drawn away by the familiar feisty Swan he had dealt with only mere moments ago. In spite of her glare in his direction, Killian smiled and even tossed her a subtle wink, as if greeting a lady friend he knew well. He obviously didn't care she was pissed off to see him, no, it only seemed to make his eyes sparkle with a pinch of amusement and a dash of joy.

tumblr_inline_nzo6l33OsP1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Well, isn't it just a pleasure to see you too? You're dying to know how I followed you, aye? If so, I'll have you know I give little information to women who chain their allies and leave them for dead. But, as a gentlemen, I do feel inclined to compliment you on that mean right hook you've got. I'm not ashamed to say I was out for a good bit after that blow."

After speaking to Emma he would add, "And, although we may differ in the sides we've chosen, I share your sentiments about this place." He glanced up, looking to the others as well. "Just where the devil are we?"

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Others​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Amadeus's Prologue: Totally Not Awesome
"Thanos, eh?" Herc muttered as he replied to Songbird. "No. We have faced him in combat before but were not successful. He is formidable with just his strength alone. Coupled with his intelligence and technological augmentations he is nigh unstoppable. I do not think even I can best him with all his arsenal at his disposal." The God of Strength admitted, he was aggressive not foolish. But still, the thought of fighting such powerful opponent stirred his heart with the passion of battle.

It seemed that there were many things going on at the moment in such a small space, Herc merely shrugged at this. He has seen crazier before so he decided to let things play out for the moment. It seemed there were more new comers but none of them seemed to be his favorite friend, Amadeus.

==================
New York....

Amadeus_Cho_Earth-616_from_Avengers_Vol_5_35_0001.png

Amadeus Cho a.k.a The New Hulk was strolling down a busy street in his three piece suit. A hotdog was in his hand as he headed towards his place of residence. Just as he was about to turn the knob, he was transported into an unknown cage. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where the heck am I?" He said, taking in all of what had just transpired. He looked around the room, noting how weird everyone else was. His head turned right as Hercules embraced the boy into a tight hug. A hearty laugh escaped his lips as the Prince of Power held onto his dear friend tightly. "Amadeus! You are here! This situation may yet see the light of day."
Amadeus merely gave a quick nod, "Ah, Sup....Herc. Is that Venom, Songbird and a bunch of other weirdos with you?" He asked rhetorically.

"Why yes it is!" Hercules exclaimed, as he began to fill Amadeus in on the situation. It took only a few moments before the genius finally figured out what was going on. "And that is how we ended up here. Currently the striped rodent seems to be upset with a few of the children."

Amadeus just rubbed his eyebrows, frustration getting the best of him. "So you're telling me I am currently in the worst situation imaginable at this moment?" This was unbelievable, there was no way he could have ever predicted that something so bad would happen to him at that moment. He decided to inspect the surrounding area, not too concerned with his cell mates at the moment.

@Shizuochan @Josh M @Jeremi @Anyoneelse

"You really want to hassle the guy threating to kill is all for not kidnapping the right people and ask for an apology? Heck, I should ask him to be my AA sponsored if he's that reasonable."

Shakiness aside, Flash put his arm on the Hiro's shoulder.

"I know this guy, Hiro, To say he's a bad guy is an understatement. Don't shoot off the mouth if you can't back it up."

As Baymax showed up, Flash's mind wondered. Marco had suggest Star as one of "hearts of light". If he was going by Pure goodness, his eyes shifted to Pocahontas.

"What about you? Could you be one of theses "lights"?"

However, before she could respond, Flash perked up.

"Rocket, what are you doing!"

Shouting at Rocket like he knew him. Venom quickly webbed the gun away from Rocket. Flash was having another gut feeling. Rocket didn't seem like, well, the Rocket Flash knew.

View attachment 140162

"You really want to add child murderer to your sheet? Pretty sure most places look down on that!"

Seeing the Rainbow blast coming down, Flash sprung into action, pushing Rocket out of the attack, but getting knocked by it himself

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan @Krieg @thatguyinthestore
Marco just stood there and watched as a rabbit, a twenty something year old girl, some other guy, another guy in a black spider suit, and Star came to his aid. He just kinda continued watching when he saw Star fire some rainbows at the raccoon before the guy in the spider suit used some sort of web to take snatch away Rocket's gun, only to take the shot for him seconds later.

What the actual heck was going on.

Having tripped a bit when Flash stormed in, Marco regained his balance before brushing himself off.

"Hey, I'm not a kid. For your information, I'm actually fourteen years old. Plus I have a red belt in karate. I could have handled it!" Marco said, not taken kindly to being called a "child" by Flash.

ced62f2961133596c8129a55d4da1ee11094b8ca_hq.gif

---

Meanwhile, Star had rushed over to Flash so she could see if he was okay.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?"
She asked, having rushed over to Flash's side.

@Josh M @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Nater Taters @Yun Lee @others

Turn your back for one second, and suddenly everyone wants to kill each other! This wasn't the way to get out of here! "My friends, please, stop this fighting! We cannot drop down to this kind of level! Come now!"

Hmmm....there had to be a way to soothe his fellow prisoners...aha! The best way Zé knew how:

tumblr_m5ku0wYUbi1qhcrb0o1_500.gif

He began to dance. But as anyone who knew him could tell you, this was no ordinary dance. Soon enough, samba music would begin to fill the air, loud and prominent.

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

Killian's blue eyes couldn't help but wander about curiously, taking in the sight of each and every foreign individual in this vicinity. Nobody had answered his question, yet the captain almost forgot he had even asked it in the first place. This place... it was definitely another world, but this wasn't how he imagined it would be at all. And the fact Cora was no longer with him made the situation even more alarming. She should have been with him, right? They entered the portal together.

Before he could contemplate on his thoughts any further, however, the pirate found his attention drawn away by the familiar feisty Swan he had dealt with only mere moments ago. In spite of her glare in his direction, Killian smiled and even tossed her a subtle wink, as if greeting a lady friend he knew well. He obviously didn't care she was pissed off to see him, no, it only seemed to make his eyes sparkle with a pinch of amusement and a dash of joy.

tumblr_inline_nzo6l33OsP1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Well, isn't it just a pleasure to see you too? You're dying to know how I followed you, aye? If so, I'll have you know I give little information to women who chain their allies and leave them for dead. But, as a gentlemen, I do feel inclined to compliment you on that mean right hook you've got. I'm not ashamed to say I was out for a good bit after that blow."

After speaking to Emma he would add, "And, although we may differ in the sides we've chosen, I share your sentiments about this place." He glanced up, looking to the others as well. "Just where the devil are we?"

....And there was a dancing bird. In a suit and hat. With an umbrella. That, somehow, beyond all means of logic, had caused some sort of samba music to spontaneously come about.

Yeah, she could use a drink right about now.

...In any case, the response from the less than savory pirate was met with very little reaction. His wink, annoying as it was, was ignored entirely. As any flirtation or suggestive remark would be, coming from his direction- and most anyone else's, at that. Still, his mention of their previous encounter was met with a bemused glance. "'Dying to know' is hardly how I'd put it. But whatever helps you sleep at night," she mused. "And please. I thought you were into that kind of thing Don't act like you wouldn't have done the same. You were never really an ally, were you? You're just Cora's pawn. So don't go playing the innocent card."

There was a pause, though, upon his compliment. "Yeah, well, I've had a lot of uncouth jerks to practice on. Believe it or not, you aren't the first," she remarked. His statement he didn't know where they were was met with suspicion, Emma honestly finding herself struggling to trust what the man had to say. But still, she looked at him with something almost like sympathy, speaking more softly than before.

"You really have nothing to do with this... Do you?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever​

....And there was a dancing bird. In a suit and hat. With an umbrella. That, somehow, beyond all means of logic, had caused some sort of samba music to spontaneously come about.

Yeah, she could use a drink right about now.

...In any case, the response from the less than savory pirate was met with very little reaction. His wink, annoying as it was, was ignored entirely. As any flirtation or suggestive remark would be, coming from his direction- and most anyone else's, at that. Still, his mention of their previous encounter was met with a bemused glance. "'Dying to know' is hardly how I'd put it. But whatever helps you sleep at night," she mused. "And please. I thought you were into that kind of thing Don't act like you wouldn't have done the same. You were never really an ally, were you? You're just Cora's pawn. So don't go playing the innocent card."

There was a pause, though, upon his compliment. "Yeah, well, I've had a lot of uncouth jerks to practice on. Believe it or not, you aren't the first," she remarked. His statement he didn't know where they were was met with suspicion, Emma honestly finding herself struggling to trust what the man had to say. But still, she looked at him with something almost like sympathy, speaking more softly than before.

"You really have nothing to do with this... Do you?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever​
"Bloody hell," the suave captain would mumble after looking to the others again, still finding this whole mess hard to believe. He also spotted the talking bird, and even the talking raccoon, white bloated alien man, and black-suited mystery man. This was almost too much. "I've drank hardly a sip of rum today and yet I'm still seeing sights more wild than some of my most horrifying drunken hallucinations." Maybe that in itself was the issue. Maybe he needed to drink more for this place to make some damn sense?

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, Swan, I truly was on your side back there," Killian replied with upmost sincerity. "I worked with whoever would help me, and since you betrayed me, I switched sides. Can't blame a man for that, can you?"

The pirate paused to touch his jaw, another smile tugging at his lips. "Yes, well, I certainly hope we don't make slugging me in the jaw a habit. I've nothing against you. And just as you've said yourself, I have nothing to do with this. What reason would I have to bring myself to an unknown land away from my crocodile? Believe it or not, we're lost in this ship together."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Thanks!" Star said before returning the punch to Judy's shoulder, albeit a tiny bit harder due to her size compared to Judy's. Not enough to hurt her, though.

"Oh wait, you really gotta meet Marco! He would love you. Marco? You around here?" She asked as she looked around for her best friend, but to no avail. "I swear he was just here a second ago--" She stated curiously before her eyes landing on the commotion around them.

Oh.

Oh this guy did not just threaten to shoot her best friend. Immediately rushing over to Rocket along with Judy and some others, Star quickly tugged out her wand.

tumblr_nk9as9wMST1u51vzzo1_500.gif

"Rainbow Blast!!" The princess yelled before firing a flurry of almost lethal rainbows toward the psychotic raccoon. Though they weren't deadly, it should be enough to get this vermin away from Marco!

@Krieg @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Nater Taters @others​

Judy's eyes flung open wide upon catching multiple people around her draw weapons of their own, and she swiftly dove to the floor out of basic instinct.

tumblr_inline_o8d3ubzKJ71qd3fj6_250.png

Once the dust had settled, Judy lifted her hands off her eyes and took a good look around. Rocket had been shoved to the floor with her, his gun had been entrapped within a mess of viscous webs on the floor, Flash's jet black suit had a brand new paint job, and for some ungodly reason, loud samba music began to play with no obvious source.

tumblr_inline_o8d3udT5bo1qd3fj6_250.png

"Oh sweet cheese and crackers..."

The entire situation was far beyond little Judy's jurisdiction.

@Krieg @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Yun Lee @Whoever else got into this mess

"Hold up, Hiro, Baymax."

The woman that Baymax had been just unable to locate had finally found the pair. Even taking the crowd into consideration, it seemed like a little long to find someone as stand out as Baymax. But what was done was done. Something trivial like that was alright. There was a much more pressing issue on the group right now.

tumblr_inline_nhs24zCPyg1skpqy8.png

"Good to see you two here. Some familiar faces are refreshing. But what good is finding these 'Hearts of Light' gonna do for us? If they're bluffing and don't know who they need, it's best to keep it that way. And if they're not, what're we gonna do if they find out? Take them hostage and beg for them to release us?"

Go Go spat at the ground, shaking her head with obvious disapproval.

"We're heroes, right? Something like that was out of the question from the start. So let's just work together and find a way outta here, pronto."

Though of course, that quickly proved to hardly be an option as the rest of their company instead began launching magical rainbows, webs, laser cannons, and some little kid karate instead. She'd be lying if she said she didn't care about the threatened kid's life, but he seemed to pretty well taken care of already.

"...Just the three of us, probably. You've got the brains to make up for these guys anyway."

@Verite

View attachment 140162

Seeing the Rainbow blast coming down, Flash sprung into action, pushing Rocket out of the attack, but getting knocked by it himself.
Marco just stood there and watched as a rabbit, a twenty something year old girl, some other guy, another guy in a black spider suit, and Star came to his aid. He just kinda continued watching when he saw Star fire some rainbows at the raccoon before the guy in the spider suit used some sort of web to take snatch away Rocket's gun, only to take the shot for him seconds later.

Having tripped a bit when Flash stormed in, Marco regained his balance before brushing himself off.

"Hey, I'm not a kid. For your information, I'm actually fourteen years old. Plus I have a red belt in karate. I could have handled it!" Marco said, not taken kindly to being called a "child" by Flash.

---

tumblr_inline_nvvrul2xbk1txuobi_100.jpg

"Ah, Go Go!!"

With an elated exclamation, akin to a little boy like he looked like, Hiro excitedly ran over to the young woman and gave a big hug, almost leaping right at her, wrapping his skinny arms around her. It was great to see a familiar face here, as much as he enjoyed the company of Agent Venom in the meantime, as it helped ease him into the alien surroundings.

A part of him felt bad though, seeing Go Go here, feeling partially responsible for getting Go Go tangled up in this mess, as it could be theorized to have been caused by his machine, though... Considering the presence of all these people around, perhaps it was bound to happen anyway.

Maybe the timing was just right. And sometimes, timing was a scientist's best friend.

Quickly letting go and stepping back, Hiro nodded toward Go Go's words and gave a determined smile. "And you're right! We're heroes! And even if we're like fish outta water here, we'll protect whoever these bad guys are looking for with all we've got! Isn't that right, Agent Ve--?"

And then Agent Venom got blasted by rainbows.

Welp.

"V-Venom?! Are you okay?!" Hiro called out as he and Star, the inadvertent attacker herself, rushed over to him, with Baymax waddling over in tow, "Baymax, could you see if there's anything you could do for him?!"

With a nod, Baymax looked toward Flash as an electronic panel appeared on his chest.

tumblr_inline_o9s0cebvLO1t1gplk_100.png

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

@Josh M @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay

Reactions: Takumi
"Just until you do a little bit of black magic!"
(:23-:30)
"Chant in this rythym any way you like, then blow on your index finger once it glows. Same to you, senhor Krennic."

@Jeremi @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

MsA51_zpskpwlktvx.png

"This is literally the worst thing I've had to in my life." But she complied before she raised her index fingers however she proceeded to literally flip the bird. Ah, she felt bit better after that, time to do that horribly embarrassing dance.

A blow of her finger and...Miss America was back in action.

"This was fun and all Thanos, but we're going to leave now."

MsA34_zps3vqmx2mx.png

"Don't forget to write."
Her foot slammed down to the floor. Normally this would have caused a portal into the multiverse. Instead she just got a very sore foot and a shocked expression. "What the fu-"

The final member of the villains took the chance to make his presence felt.

"Foolish girl! Did you not think Lord Thanos had not taken precautions against your heathen powers?! Celebrate your escape from the device, you will be forced into it soon enough."

"I'm going to love punching you when I get out of here, Frollo."

"Enough grandstanding." Thanos' voice boomed out silencing everyone. "As for you Rocket. It will be a pleasure skin you and place you as a trophy on the wall." With that he turned to leave.

"We are just leaving them? But what if they will escape?"

"I don't much care for your implications Maleficent. My calculations are correct. Nothing short of an utter system failure is the only thing that would allow them to escape."

Maleficent didn't say another word and followed Thanos out, as did Frollo. Before Maul left looked one final time over to Krennic. "When this is done. You and the Empire will burn by my hands. Long live Darth Maul." With a smug smirk on his face he too now left the prison leaving the group alone once again.

"...Yeah that could've gone better."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

MsA51_zpskpwlktvx.png

"This is literally the worst thing I've had to in my life." But she complied before she raised her index fingers however she proceeded to literally flip the bird. Ah, she felt bit better after that, time to do that horribly embarrassing dance.

MsA34_zps3vqmx2mx.png

"Don't forget to write."
Her foot slammed down to the floor. Normally this would have caused a portal into the multiverse. Instead she just got a very sore foot and a shocked expression. "What the fu-"

"Foolish girl! Did you not think Lord Thanos had not taken precautions against your heathen powers?! Celebrate your escape from the device, you will be forced into it soon enough."

"Enough grandstanding." Thanos' voice boomed out silencing everyone. "As for you Rocket. It will be a pleasure skin you and place you as a trophy on the wall." With that he turned to leave.

"I don't much care for your implications Maleficent. My calculations are correct. Nothing short of an utter system failure is the only thing that would allow them to escape."

Maleficent didn't say another word and followed Thanos out, as did Frollo. Before Maul left looked one final time over to Krennic. "When this is done. You and the Empire will burn by my hands. Long live Darth Maul." With a smug smirk on his face he too now left the prison leaving the group alone once again.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
Zé would turn to America just as she flipped him off, causing the music to cut off with a literal record scratch sound. He gasped in horror. "Desagradável!!" So nasty! But...she was back to normal, so it was okay...but he would be keeping his distance from the young woman.

Once they were left alone, Zé got to thinking. "Hmm...say, if that machine senhorita Chavez was in had the power to bring us here...perhaps destroying it would give us the power to leave?"

MsA51_zpskpwlktvx.png

MsA34_zps3vqmx2mx.png

"Don't forget to write."

"I think I like that guy," Herbert comments upon hearing Thanos' words, "that is what I would say if he weren't trapping me in here!"

Herbert ponders for a bit.

Zé would turn to America just as she flipped him off, causing the music to cut off with a literal record scratch sound. He gasped in horror. "Desagradável!!" So nasty! But...she was back to normal, so it was okay...but he would be keeping his distance from the young woman.

Once they were left alone, Zé got to thinking. "Hmm...say, if that machine senhorita Chavez was in had the power to bring us here...perhaps destroying it would give us the power to leave?"

"That's how those pesky penguins always thwart my plans..." Herbert comments on Zé's words. "This one time they jammed my gears with gum, and this other time they threw a snowball at the control panel buttons while being stuck in my cage trap. Their astonishing accuracy angers me. One way or another, those bird brains give me another reason to hate them every time they destroy my machines. Wait, why am I even telling you this?"

Amadeus_Cho.png
Amadeus began to think of a plan. "So these guys are looking for these hearts right? From what herc said, there's two outta seven in this cage." He seemed to have an idea, "So anyone know anything about these hearts of light?" He asked anyone who could give him any information regarding this. "My hypothesis is that Thanos knows that there's two in here but he doesn't know who exactly it is. And assuming that he doesn't know much, neither does the rest of the people with him. And that's not even taking into consideration the run of the mill mooks he has on hand." He began to rub his chin in contemplation. "It seems like a big risk, but we can maybe use this unknown to our advantage. Maybe pretend that one of us has one of these hearts? Feign some sort of injury that needs medical attention or something We need to get someone from the outside to shut this barrier off." Cho's mind was everywhere, trying to figure out the best course of action as he calculated every possible scenario and outcome. He hated sitting around like this, especially if they were waiting for their supposed deaths.

Herc began to nod at his plan, understanding it surprisingly well.
"Do you still have that gamma bracelet on you?"

Amadeus nodded, rolling his sleeve and displaying a high-tech looking bracelet.

Herc grinned raising his fist in cheer, "Hah! Now you don't have to stay back while I do all the fighting it. This will prove most useful. Hercules and Amadeus Cho: The Hulk, showing Thanos and the other villains what for! It will be a tale told throughout the world's divine pantheons. And would most likely earn the envy of Odinson as well." He let out a hearty laugh, still seeming to find joy in their dire situation.
Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan

---

@Josh M @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Nater Taters @Yun Lee @others

Brushing himself off, Flash looked Marco with slight annoyance.

"You sure? Okay, so next time Rocket pulls a gun on you, you won't need me?"

As Star appeared, Flash nicely waves her off.

"I'm fine. I've took worse bumps."

tumblr_inline_nvvrul2xbk1txuobi_100.jpg

"Ah, Go Go!!"

With an elated exclamation, akin to a little boy like he looked like, Hiro excitedly ran over to the young woman and gave a big hug, almost leaping right at her, wrapping his skinny arms around her. It was great to see a familiar face here, as much as he enjoyed the company of Agent Venom in the meantime, as it helped ease him into the alien surroundings.

A part of him felt bad though, seeing Go Go here, feeling partially responsible for getting Go Go tangled up in this mess, as it could be theorized to have been caused by his machine, though... Considering the presence of all these people around, perhaps it was bound to happen anyway.

Maybe the timing was just right. And sometimes, timing was a scientist's best friend.

Quickly letting go and stepping back, Hiro nodded toward Go Go's words and gave a determined smile. "And you're right! We're heroes! And even if we're like fish outta water here, we'll protect whoever these bad guys are looking for with all we've got! Isn't that right, Agent Ve--?"

And then Agent Venom got blasted by rainbows.

Welp.

"V-Venom?! Are you okay?!" Hiro called out as he and Star, the inadvertent attacker herself, rushed over to him, with Baymax waddling over in tow, "Baymax, could you see if there's anything you could do for him?!"

With a nod, Baymax looked toward Flash as an electronic panel appeared on his chest.

tumblr_inline_o9s0cebvLO1t1gplk_100.png

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

@Josh M @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay
"About a solid three."

eugene-flash-thompson-aka-agent-venom.jpg

Give Hiro, Baymax, Pocahontas., and the others, Flash smiled.

"You know, I think it's safe if I Share my real name with you guys. You guys can call me Flash."

Well, that was a lie. His real name was Eugene. But only his mother and his bitter ex-girlfriends ever called him that.

MsA51_zpskpwlktvx.png

MsA34_zps3vqmx2mx.png

"Don't forget to write."

Brushing himself off, Flash looked Marco with slight annoyance.

"You sure? Okay, so next time Rocket pulls a gun on you, you won't need me?"

As Star appeared, Flash nicely waves her off.

"I'm fine. I've took worse bumps."

"About a solid three."

eugene-flash-thompson-aka-agent-venom.jpg

Give Hiro, Baymax, Pocahontas., and the others, Flash smiled.

"You know, I think it's safe if I Share my real name with you guys. You guys can call me Flash."

Well, that was a lie. His real name was Eugene. But only his mother and his bitter ex-girlfriends ever called him that.

"Judge Frollo... Our enemies have aligned with a man I saw die with my own eyes. This is troubling to say the least."

Though his voice remained stoic and cold, frustration ravaged him internally. Fools, people he felt were weaker than him, had trapped him within a cage which nullified his powers so that he could not simply open a portal of Darkness and leave. Whether he wanted it or not, those around him would have to become his allies. A deep sigh filled his chest.

"You feel as if you can trust us with your name, Flash? I heard that you had a bad feeling about me. We don't have much of a choice but to trust each other and escape.

"Trust is worthless if it is not reciprocated, so I should be willing to trust you with my own name as well."

The man removed the hood of his black coat and revealed his face, as well as his name.

"I am Xehanort."

"Judge Frollo... Our enemies have aligned with a man I saw die with my own eyes. This is troubling to say the least."

Though his voice remained stoic and cold, frustration ravaged him internally. Fools, people he felt were weaker than him, had trapped him within a cage which nullified his powers so that he could not simply open a portal of Darkness and leave. Whether he wanted it or not, those around him would have to become his allies. A deep sigh filled his chest.

"You feel as if you can trust us with your name, Flash? I heard that you had a bad feeling about me. We don't have much of a choice but to trust each other and escape.

"Trust is worthless if it is not reciprocated, so I should be willing to trust you with my own name as well."

The man removed the hood of his black coat and revealed his face, as well as his name.

"I am Xehanort."

"No see, you've got this all wrong,"

Flash didn't wait an second brushing off Xehanort. Looking at his group, and back at the man, the former Quarterback stood his ground

"See there's a differences when I share my name, and when you did. I still don't trust you, and most likely I won't anytime soon. You seemed to know what was going on, but I have a feeling you're only in this for yourself. "

That being said, Flash's face would be covered again. Moving face to face with Xehanort.

"I'm willing to work with you, not trust you. Just don't give me a reason to put you down. Cuz I'll take it. I won't even lose sleep."

@Mason Moretti @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan @Krieg @thatguyinthestore

"I think I like that guy," Herbert comments upon hearing Thanos' words, "that is what I would say if he weren't trapping me in here!"

Herbert ponders for a bit.

"That's how those pesky penguins always thwart my plans..." Herbert comments on Zé's words. "This one time they jammed my gears with gum, and this other time they threw a snowball at the control panel buttons while being stuck in my cage trap. Their astonishing accuracy angers me. One way or another, those bird brains give me another reason to hate them every time they destroy my machines. Wait, why am I even telling you this?"

"Is that so? Hmm..." Hey, it was worth a shot! Zé walked up to the machine, looking it over, before giving a loud whistle to the group. "Oi! Com licença!! May I have your attention please? Now, this Thanos referred to senhorita Chavez as a catalyst, no? And she has a power that allows travel through different worlds. Now, if she cannot use it here..." He pointed to the area she had stomped on with his umbrella. "...but can use it there..." He pointed to the machine. "Then perhaps this machine is why we are stuck! Now, I am no scientist, but I do have the ability to shrink people. Perhaps someone with mechanical prowess can be shrunken down and sent in to explore the machine? Is anyone willing to try?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

"Bloody hell," the suave captain would mumble after looking to the others again, still finding this whole mess hard to believe. He also spotted the talking bird, and even the talking raccoon, white bloated alien man, and black-suited mystery man. This was almost too much. "I've drank hardly a sip of rum today and yet I'm still seeing sights more wild than some of my most horrifying drunken hallucinations." Maybe that in itself was the issue. Maybe he needed to drink more for this place to make some damn sense?

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, Swan, I truly was on your side back there," Killian replied with upmost sincerity. "I worked with whoever would help me, and since you betrayed me, I switched sides. Can't blame a man for that, can you?"

The pirate paused to touch his jaw, another smile tugging at his lips. "Yes, well, I certainly hope we don't make slugging me in the jaw a habit. I've nothing against you. And just as you've said yourself, I have nothing to do with this. What reason would I have to bring myself to an unknown land away from my crocodile? Believe it or not, we're lost in this ship together."

Well, that certainly wasn't comforting. If Hook thought this was bad, hailing from a land entirely composed of fairytales? Maybe this wasn't as normal as she hoped it might be to a fantasy 'character'. "Yeah? Well maybe drinking wasn't the problem. Ever consider we've been drugged?" she replied halfheartedly, gazing around with a deep intake of breath. Just what was this place, anyways?

In any case, the Savior did give pause when Hook insisted he had been on her side, green eyes slowly turning to look to the male for a long moment. But whatever it was she was thinking, she hurriedly tried to shake off. "Well, if you really thought Cora was going to help you, well, I can already tell you you really lack sense on who you can trust," she muttered, unable to think of anything else she could say. For the moment, she slowly eased her hand away from the hilt of her sword. But she was still keeping a hawk- or, perhaps better suited, a swan's -eye on the man.

"Nothing against me? Really?" she mused, raising an eyebrow at the man before her. "Last I recall, you were threatening to stab me. Sorry for misreading the signs," she huffed sarcastically. But this was followed by a pause, Emma again scrutinizing the man with her emerald eyes at his statement he was as lost as she was.

He wasn't lying.

There was an inward sigh from the woman as she silently fumed at the thought. Not because she was stuck here with him, but because she was stuck here, with him, without her son. "Yeah? Well screw that. We're getting out of here," she stated confidently. She didn't bother waiting until the group of villains had departed. No, she had drawn her sword and taken a barrier before they were even out the door. Continuously, she hacked and slashed away, presumably to no avail.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Errybody​

Status
Not open for further replies.