Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No see, you've got this all wrong,"

Flash didn't wait an second brushing off Xehanort. Looking at his group, and back at the man, the former Quarterback stood his ground

"See there's a differences when I share my name, and when you did. I still don't trust you, and most likely I won't anytime soon. You seemed to know what was going on, but I have a feeling you're only in this for yourself. "

That being said, Flash's face would be covered again. Moving face to face with Xehanort.

"I'm willing to work with you, not trust you. Just don't give me a reason to put you down. Cuz I'll take it. I won't even lose sleep."

@Mason Moretti @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan @Krieg @thatguyinthestore

"Of course I know what is going on. I know plenty about the Hearts of Light and what our enemy is after. But why should I have said anything?"

Xehanort didn't flinch as Flash moved in close. Rather her stared back at the jock and replied, "Would you rather I divulge all the secrets to our captors who were standing right there and give them the means of gathering the Hearts of Light? I may have knowledge that those four do not. If so, then that is an upper hand we can't afford to lose.

"If you can prove it's safe to speak, I would be glad to explain just what we are dealing with."

@Josh M @Jeremi

"Is that so? Hmm..." Hey, it was worth a shot! Zé walked up to the machine, looking it over, before giving a loud whistle to the group. "Oi! Com licença!! May I have your attention please? Now, this Thanos referred to senhorita Chavez as a catalyst, no? And she has a power that allows travel through different worlds. Now, if she cannot use it here..." He pointed to the area she had stomped on with his umbrella. "...but can use it there..." He pointed to the machine. "Then perhaps this machine is why we are stuck! Now, I am no scientist, but I do have the ability to shrink people. Perhaps someone with mechanical prowess can be shrunken down and sent in to explore the machine? Is anyone willing to try?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Krennic stared down at Darth Maul and laughed, performing the short ritual to become human sized again. As he grows, and sees Maul turn away, he yells at Maul, even though it will land on deaf ears. "You will never take over the Empire! I shall become the Emperor's closest confidant!" Growling, Krennic turned away to walk to the bird and listen to him speak.

"No." Was all he offered, taking out the DT-29 Blaster pistol and placing 2 well aimed shots into the machine without much consultation from the others.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Is that so? Hmm..." Hey, it was worth a shot! Zé walked up to the machine, looking it over, before giving a loud whistle to the group. "Oi! Com licença!! May I have your attention please? Now, this Thanos referred to senhorita Chavez as a catalyst, no? And she has a power that allows travel through different worlds. Now, if she cannot use it here..." He pointed to the area she had stomped on with his umbrella. "...but can use it there..." He pointed to the machine. "Then perhaps this machine is why we are stuck! Now, I am no scientist, but I do have the ability to shrink people. Perhaps someone with mechanical prowess can be shrunken down and sent in to explore the machine? Is anyone willing to try?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

"You're looking at one," Herbert proclaims to Zé rather proudly. "I suppose that in any situation, I should formally introduce myself. My name is Herbert P. Bear, Esquire. Herbert is what they call me... not too fond of working with birds after dealing with an entire organization of them on my tail, but if it means we get to live another day instead of sitting here while waiting for our deaths...

... let me see your magic. Let's see how small this big bear can go."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

@Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

Krennic stared down at Darth Maul and laughed, performing the short ritual to become human sized again. As he grows, and sees Maul turn away, he yells at Maul, even though it will land on deaf ears. "You will never take over the Empire! I shall become the Emperor's closest confidant!" Growling, Krennic turned away to walk to the bird and listen to him speak.

"No." Was all he offered, taking out the DT-29 Blaster pistol and placing 2 well aimed shots into the machine without much consultation from the others.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"You're looking at one," Herbert proclaims to Zé rather proudly. "I suppose that in any situation, I should formally introduce myself. My name is Herbert P. Bear, Esquire. Herbert is what they call me... not too fond of working with birds after dealing with an entire organization of them on my tail, but if it means we get to live another day instead of sitting here while waiting for our deaths...

... let me see your magic. Let's see how small this big bear can go."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

@Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Josh M
Zé lifted his hat. "A pleasure to work with you, senhor Herbert. I am José Carioca, and I-" Suddenly Krennic shot at the machine. Zé would use his umbrella to block the Blaster shots. Hopefully his black magic could help him out, because holes in the umbrella would be unfortunate. "Oh, you malandro! Do you want to get us in an even bigger mess?! I should never have taught you the ritual! Someone, confiscate his gun!"

If his blocking of Krennic was to succeed, Zé would get his hammer and shrink Herbert, then lift him up to the hole where America's hands were. "Just see what we are dealing with, senhor Herbert."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Zé would use his umbrella to block the Blaster shots. Hopefully his black magic could help him out, because holes in the umbrella would be unfortunate. "Oh, you malandro! Do you want to get us in an even bigger mess?! I should never have taught you the ritual! Someone, confiscate his gun!"

If his blocking of Krennic was to succeed, Zé would get his hammer and shrink Herbert, then lift him up to the hole where America's hands were. "Just see what we are dealing with, senhor Herbert."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
The parrot's decision to block his shots made Krennic angry, yet it only appeared as a silent rage as stared down the parrot to see the carnage of his weapon on the machine, and whether the block worked...

And seeing as it did, Krennic became more annoyed with that fact as he took slow, and menacing steps toward the parrot.

tumblr_static_n3wt5ssvd2scok4kgkosg4ko.gif

"Now listen to me.. I do not know what your intention is, whether to escape or to aid our captors... And if you dare, ever, to defy me once again, I will put an end to your life."

Last edited by a moderator:
The parrot's decision to block his shots made Krennic angry, yet it only appeared as a silent rage as stared down the parrot to see the carnage of his weapon on the machine, and whether the block worked.
Zé smiled at the success of his block, then looked at his umbrella for any damage...and there was none! He would need to be more careful in the future, though; he had the feeling he would not be very lucky. "Keep your wits about you!" He scolded Krennic. "You already have an enemy on the other side of the wall, more impulsive notions like that could kill us all...and turn my umbrella into swiss cheese!!"

Zé smiled at the success of his block, then looked at his umbrella for any damage...and there was none! He would need to be more careful in the future, though; he had the feeling he would not be very lucky. "Keep your wits about you!" He scolded Krennic. "You already have an enemy on the other side of the wall, more impulsive notions like that could kill us all...and turn my umbrella into swiss cheese!!"

"I hope you burn, parrot." Krennic growled, before turning to look at the machine again, holstering the blaster pistol. "I'm an architect. Building designs is what I do... And the design of this structure is both peculiar and marvelous.. I may be able to understand the structure and figure the layout of the building." He overheard the hooded figure speak of the place as if he had knowledge of their location.

"You. You understand who these aliens are and what they seem to want. You understand where we are." Krennic approached Xehanort. "Tell me what you know."
@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Zé lifted his hat. "A pleasure to work with you, senhor Herbert. I am José Carioca, and I-" Suddenly Krennic shot at the machine. Zé would use his umbrella to block the Blaster shots. Hopefully his black magic could help him out, because holes in the umbrella would be unfortunate. "Oh, you malandro! Do you want to get us in an even bigger mess?! I should never have taught you the ritual! Someone, confiscate his gun!"

Herbert couldn't bear to watch the argument(?) that unfolded. It was bizarre and had a sense of deja vu at the same time.

Herbert decides to look around the inside of the machine.

4lPVaoC.jpg

"To think I'm the one snooping around the big bad's gadgets, talk about irony," Herbert talks to himself during his exploration. "Anyways, let's see what I can do... at least one of these should be connected to an off-switch... or maybe even a self-destruct button for extra oomph! Wait, that's supposed to be a bad thing when you're the one getting hit."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Of course I know what is going on. I know plenty about the Hearts of Light and what our enemy is after. But why should I have said anything?"

Xehanort didn't flinch as Flash moved in close. Rather her stared back at the jock and replied, "Would you rather I divulge all the secrets to our captors who were standing right there and give them the means of gathering the Hearts of Light? I may have knowledge that those four do not. If so, then that is an upper hand we can't afford to lose.

"If you can prove it's safe to speak, I would be glad to explain just what we are dealing with."

@Josh M @Jeremi

"I get your logic, but right now isn't time for logic. Like it or not, We're all in these together . You know I can't tell you our holder aren't watching, but can you afford keeping info from us? Right now, it's us vs them, but you're acting like your are on your own team. We can't afford that. "

Flash kept his cool, but it was hard
This guy was shady, but Flash was a New York. He could tell when a shell game was being ran

Krennic was also getting on Flash's nerves. Using his web again, Flash pull Krennix's blaster away, catching it smoothly in his own right hand.

"Congrats, you lost your rights to that."
@Mason Moretti @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Verite @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"I get your logic, but right now isn't time for logic. Like it or not, We're all in these together . You know I can't tell you our holder aren't watching, but can you afford keeping info from us? Right now, it's us vs them, but you're acting like your are on your own team. We can't afford that. "

This guy was shady, but Flash was a New York. He could tell when a shell game was being ran

Krennic was also getting on Flash's nerves. Using his web again, Flash pull Krennix's blaster away, catching it smoothly in his own right hand.

Considering the blaster was securely holstered in his belt, behind the cape of his, Flash would only get a tug of his cape. Immediately feeling this, Krennic would grab at the web on his cape and rip it off violently. A dead stare simply set at Flash, with no other reaction.​

While the blaster was secure, the strength of the web and the sheer force of the pull was strong enough to break the harness, give Flash the gun.

So has the man glared at Flash? The young man pocketed the gun.
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Yun Lee

While the blaster was secure, the strength of the web and the sheer force of the pull was strong enough to break the harness, give Flash the gun.

Considering the blaster was again behind the cape, he would catch nothing but a pull of the cape. "By the Empires wrath, stop it!"​

"Flash." Pocahontas, although finding his name strange still, she placed a hand on his arm. She could tell there may have been some frustration in the young man, and honestly it wasn't surprising given the situation.

Considering the blaster was securely holstered in his belt, behind the cape of his, Flash would only get a tug of his cape. Immediately feeling this, Krennic would grab at the web on his cape and rip it off violently. A dead stare simply set at Flash, with no other reaction.​

Considering the blaster was again behind the cape, he would catch nothing but a pull of the cape. "By the Empires wrath, stop it!"​

705104_1304239030400_full.jpg

"....Flash, this will most likely escalate into something bad." she warned. Though there was a bit of an amused glint in her eyes.

@Josh M @Yun Lee @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

Reactions: Josh M
Brushing himself off, Flash looked Marco with slight annoyance.

"You sure? Okay, so next time Rocket pulls a gun on you, you won't need me?"

As Star appeared, Flash nicely waves her off.

"I'm fine. I've took worse bumps."

"About a solid three."

eugene-flash-thompson-aka-agent-venom.jpg

Give Hiro, Baymax, Pocahontas., and the others, Flash smiled.

"You know, I think it's safe if I Share my real name with you guys. You guys can call me Flash."

Well, that was a lie. His real name was Eugene. But only his mother and his bitter ex-girlfriends ever called him that.

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan @Krieg @thatguyinthestore
"No! You did a good job!" Marco immediately said, backtracking a bit when Flash threatened to not help out Marco anymore. He may be able to hold his own in a fight, but it wasn't everyday that a talking raccoon pulled a rifle on you.

Meanwhile, Star turned to Flash and smiled once she realized he was okay.

"Oh great, you're okay. But if it makes you feel any better..."

Tugging out her wand yet again, Star held it up on the air. In a brief flash of light, a chocolate cake would appear on a plate for everyone along with some forks and plates.

"Oh, I'm Star, by the way. That's Marco." She stated before pointing to the teen in the red hoodie, who simply took a slice of cake and began chowing down silently, flicking a wave to everyone once Star introduced him.

@Josh M @Verite @Takumi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Crow @Mason Moretti @whoever wants cake

Last edited:
Zé would turn to America just as she flipped him off, causing the music to cut off with a literal record scratch sound. He gasped in horror. "Desagradável!!" So nasty! But...she was back to normal, so it was okay...but he would be keeping his distance from the young woman.

Once they were left alone, Zé got to thinking. "Hmm...say, if that machine senhorita Chavez was in had the power to bring us here...perhaps destroying it would give us the power to leave?"

"I don't think it works like that."
America replied. "They needed me strapped into it, using my powers. With out me it's a worthless paper weight." Even then America gave it a good punch leaving a nice dent on it.​

Meanwhile anyone who was looking for any means of escape would fall short because nothing that could help them escape was found. It seemed that Thanos was rather through in his designs leaving nothing to chance.

Yeah this was getting out of hand. America stepped up between Venom and Krennic and gave the officer a long hard look.

MsA63_zpsiwjlboad.png

"Play nice or I'll jam that gun of yours far up your ass. And you're probably wondering is that even possible? Well test me and we'll find out together. Got it?"

"No! You did a good job!" Marco immediately said, backtracking a bit when Flash threatened to not help out Marco anymore. He may be able to hold his own in a fight, but it wasn't everyday that a talking raccoon pulled a rifle on you.

Meanwhile, Star turned to Flash and smiled once she realized he was okay.

"Oh great, you're okay. But if it makes you feel any better..."

Tugging out her wand yet again, Star held it up on the air. In a brief flash of light, a chocolate cake would appear on a plate for everyone along with some forks and plates. "Oh, I'm Star, by the way. That's Marco." She stated before pointing to the teen in the red hoodie, who simply took a slice of cake and began chowing down silently, flicking a wave to everyone once Star introduced him.

@Josh M @Verite @Takumi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Crow @Mason Moretti @whoever wants cake
"Muito brigado!" Zé tipped his hat to Flash for his help, then turned to Star and the cake. "Same to you, senhorita Butterfly. This looks delicious!" Sitting down he took some of the cake and a fork. They were all pretty stuck here for now, so why not try to relax with some food. "Senhor Herbert, would you like me to save you a slice of cake?"

"Muito brigado!" Zé tipped his hat to Flash for his help, then turned to Star and the cake. "Same to you, senhorita Butterfly. This looks delicious!" Sitting down he took some of the cake and a fork. They were all pretty stuck here for now, so why not try to relax with some food. "Senhor Herbert, would you like me to save you a slice of cake?"

x9z52.jpg

"Uhhh, what?" Star asked in response to that first part, not really speaking any other language other than English. Marco, who speaks Spanish fluently, looked up from his cake to answer Star's question.

"He says 'thank you.' " Marco replied before digging right back into the delicious cake.

"Oh! Well you're welcome, bird guy!" Star exclaimed with a grin.

@Yun Lee

"I don't think it works like that." America replied. "They needed me strapped into it, using my powers. With out me it's a worthless paper weight." Even then America gave it a good punch leaving a nice dent on it.​

Meanwhile anyone who was looking for any means of escape would fall short because nothing that could help them escape was found. It seemed that Thanos was rather through in his designs leaving nothing to chance.

Yeah this was getting out of hand. America stepped up between Venom and Krennic and gave the officer a long hard look.

MsA63_zpsiwjlboad.png

"Play nice or I'll jam that gun of yours far up your ass. And you're probably wondering is that even possible? Well test me and we'll find out together. Got it?"

Krennic simply gave the woman a state back, not of anger or of any kind but one that's a matter of fact and serious. He crossed his arms in defiance of America

Krennic_Aboard_his_shuttle.jpeg

"I have no quarrel with you, Ma'am. And in any case, I shall not fight you unless you're one of the Rebel scum sent to take the plans of my Death Star."

@Jeremi

tumblr_nfu6z0VOeA1tv7tl2o2_r1_250.gif

"Scientific name?! You little punk! I told you once I ain't no frikkin' raccoon! The name is Rocket! Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket! I swear one more t-!!"

And then a tanned Terran stood in front of Rocket.

"Excuse me, what you say, lady? Gosh you Terrans are so weird looking. Look, I am not trying to rude, it just looks like a Terran and Chitauri found a way to reproduce. That is all. Anyways! See, I ain't 'bout to just be happy sunsh-"

And then a furred anthropomorphic animal half his height held her hands out in front of Rocket.

"What...are you?! Some Halfworld reject like me that Nova Corps adopted? Sheesh you smell like that time I went to a bathroom on Zanzater. Look ladies, outta of the way, I gotta teach this little punk a listen! I'm a frikkin' Guardian o-"

And then another Terran pointed a gun towards Rocket.

"WOAHWOAHWOAH! Hold up there desperado! You wanna be vaporized into the next nebula, go ahead! Make my day! You pull that trigger and four beams of ionized energy is gonna make your molecules dance more than a Krylorian riding a cruiser on prom ni-"

And then Rocket found himself tumbling away from a wave of rainbows and his precious laser cannon being stolen by what looked like a man in a gimp suit. Sitting up slowly, the horribly bitter cynic gave a deep sigh, giving a slow and dreadful facepalm. God, he needed another drink after all of this.

"We are all gonna die, aren't we? This dream sucks. You all suck."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

x9z52.jpg

"Uhhh, what?" Star asked in response to that first part, not really speaking any other language other than English. Marco, who speaks Spanish fluently, looked up from his cake to answer Star's question.

"He says 'thank you.' " Marco replied before digging right back into the delicious cake.

"Oh! Well you're welcome, bird guy!" Star exclaimed with a grin.

@Yun Lee
"Ah, you know Portuguese, my friend? Que alivio! É muito bom falar português sem precisar mudar para o inglês. Quero dizer, meu inglês é muito bom, mas mesmo assim eu ainda me encontrou deslizando de volta para o português. Então me diga, meu amigo, de onde você é? Brasil? Portugal? Ou em outro lugar? Pessoalmente, venho do Rio de Janeiro. Uma cidade tão bonita ... mas, novamente, todo o Brasil é lindo. Especialmente Baia. Diga-me, você já esteve em Baia?"
tumblr_nfu6z0VOeA1tv7tl2o2_r1_250.gif

"Scientific name?! You little punk! I told you once I ain't no frikkin' raccoon! The name is Rocket! Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket! I swear one more t-!!"

And then a tanned Terran stood in front of Rocket.

"Excuse me, what you say, lady? Gosh you Terrans are so weird looking. Look, I am not trying to rude, it just looks like a Terran and Chitauri found a way to reproduce. That is all. Anyways! See, I ain't 'bout to just be happy sunsh-"

And then a furred anthropomorphic animal half his height held her hands out in front of Rocket.

"What...are you?! Some Halfworld reject like me that Nova Corps adopted? Sheesh you smell like that time I went to a bathroom on Zanzater. Look ladies, outta of the way, I gotta teach this little punk a listen! I'm a frikkin' Guardian o-"

And then another Terran pointed a gun towards Rocket.

"WOAHWOAHWOAH! Hold up there desperado! You wanna be vaporized into the next nebula, go ahead! Make my day! You pull that trigger and four beams of ionized energy is gonna make your molecules dance more than a Krylorian riding a cruiser on prom ni-"

And then Rocket found himself tumbling away from a wave of rainbows and his precious laser cannon being stolen by what looked like a man in a gimp suit. Sitting up slowly, the horribly bitter cynic gave a deep sigh, giving a slow and dreadful facepalm. God, he needed another drink after all of this.

"We are all gonna die, aren't we? This dream sucks. You all suck."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee
And then a green parrot would extend a slice of chocolate cake to Rocket. "You should relax, my friend. Things seem rather bleak now, yes, but from my experience, things always find a way of working out. If we cannot escape now, we simply wait for an opening and take it. And I would much rather wait for that opening with a clear mind and full stomach. Wouldn't you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.