Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prologue: The God of Not Being Able to Score

latest

"So what say we head back to my room and I can show you why they call me the Prince of Power..." His seductive smirk was wiped off as he looked around his new location which housed many people that he had not seen before. "By my father's beard! I was just about to close, gods be damned!" He wiped his face in frustration as it seemed another world ending event had denied him his chance to score once again.

He eyed his surroundings giving little note to the others that were there. His only goal in mind was to find whoever had transported him to this bizarre cage. Once the hooded figure stepped out Hercules immediately turned to face him from within the confines of the cage. After hearing him speak, Herc glared, his stance becoming hostile. "I have your seven hearts right here." He charged at the transparent barrier which immediately halted him, shocks of pain coursing through his body as he stumbled backwards.

A few moments passed and after regaining his bearings, he gave the other inmates a once over and made several conclusions:

He saw that Venom person who Spiderman would use as the butt of many of his jokes. Herc chuckled, recalling many of the funny stories the wall crawler had shared with him. Still, he had to be on his guard around this man considering he had only had Spiderman's words to work with when it came to figuring out who this man was.

There were the speaking animals as well, Herc had seen his fair share of talking fauna but he had yet to meet the ones with him in this cage. He did find it weird how a rabbit wore a police uniform. Perhaps her magician was giving a show to the local precinct. He also noted the poultry with the dapper suit, another creature used for entertainment he assumed. All in all, they seemed like very little threats.

He didn't have much to say about the two polar bears. They seemed okay but he had a feeling that he must consort with his father before being able to interact with them.

Then there was the boy and his puffy robot companion. The latter reminded him of that giant marshmallow creature from that ghost movie Amadeus had shown him a while ago. Speaking of Amadeus, the young boy did remind him somewhat of his close friend.

The other Hercules also drew his attention. He seemed like a young lad from ancient Greece. Herc nodded in approval, another person who he may share his culture with. He had yet to know that he too was the son of Zeus, a different Zeus from a different world. His female companion seemed to be from Greece as well, her choice of clothing reflecting the time she came from. She was quiet beautiful in his not so humble opinion, but she seemed familiar. Herc couldn't place his finger on it but she reminded him of something he had aimed to forget long ago.

His gazed snapped to the woman dressed in tribal garb. She was quiet the looker and Herc rubbed his bearded chin as he "admired" her beauty. Perhaps being trapped in this cage wasn't so bad after all.

He made the conclusion that the old man dressed in grey is a very uptight and "no fun" type of person. He also somewhat reminded him of his teacher who he killed for being too harsh with his lessons.

The other man spoke in a language that sounded much like Russian. This made Herc glad that he was gifted with Allspeak, something that allowed him to understand many languages and for others to understand him.

There was also the hooded person who drew Herc's attention. He seemed to know more about this than him. But in Herc's opinion, what he had in knowledge of this matter, he lacked in fashion sense. Too much black was something the Prince of Power found to be unappealing and his nose wrinkled a bit at the man's clothing.

@Jeremi

(Open for Interaction)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Prologue: José Carioca
"The Sound of Silence"

Ah, Brazil. Easily one of the World's most beautiful paradises. Whether you were in the bustling Rio de Janeiro, the historically preserved Ouro Preto, the refreshing Bonito, or the dense Amazon Rainforest, every inch of Brazil was a delightful sensation of music, fun, and passion.

...unless, of course, you were dealing with a certain bird.

No, my friends, do not worry! I speak not of our dear friend the green Brazilian parrot; our friend the parrot is a handsome, suave, intelligent fellow of class and romance-in fact, you can hear one now!

"Stupid Aracuan! Você não vai sair com isso!"

Uh-oh. It sounds as if our friend has his feathers all ruffled. Let's take a closer look...

"Quantas vezes eu tenho para dizer-lhe para me deixar em paz?! Se você quer um charuto tão mal, compre o mesmo! Pare de roubá-los de mim, seu pequeno ladrão bagunçado!!" The usually calm and collected parrot known as José Carioca was indeed furious. Wouldn't you be, if one of your cigars was stolen from you while you were in the middle of smoking it? He couldn't find the culprit, but he could hear him. Oh boy, could he hear him!!

That awful song! There was no rythym to it, nothing to dance to! It was like that commercial for Triple Dent Gum! How Zé hated it!!

In too much of a rage, Zé didn't notice the song stopping, or the scenery changing, as he continued to charge forward.

"Você me irritou pela última vez, Aracua-!!!"

WHAM!

Zé stumbled back, hands covering his mouth (or beak, really) as he had just walked into some painful barrier. That's...weird. He hadn't remembered seeing that before! As the parrot tried to regain his bearings, he heard some fellow outside ask about seven...somethings, only adding to the confusion Zé was experiencing. Sure enough, he registered that he was no longer in his beautiful Brazil, and instead in some odd cage-this was far worse than his trouble with the Aracuan. He was about to answer the odd fellow, when out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a young woman in some type of machine-a damsel in distress? Not on his watch! Zé rushed to the girl in order to analyze her situation-was she trapped? In pain?

@Jeremi

While unconscious the girl seemed fine all things considered. No bruising or wounds at least. José noticed that her arms were strapped into the machine. A slight groan indicated that she was starting to wake up.

Meanwhile the captives talking to the hooded alien were all met by the same response as he once again slammed his spear against the barrier. "My Master does not need the help of filth and accidents to achieve his goals!" He responded in anger to anyone trying to entice him with an alliance.

"I am Corvus Glaive of the Masters Black Order. Even if you are not supposed to be here you are now His prisoners and he will decide on what your fates shall be soon enough."

The hooded figure on the other side caught Corvus' attention for a split second before turning his full attention back to the group. "His judgment will be swift and merciless."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
There was labor in all things. Labor in being the bad guy. Labor in being the good guy. In truth, there were far too many people who aspired to heroism or villainy. There was a glory about it, yes, and fame - wealth, if you were lucky. But it was hard. There were times when Melissa Gold found herself wondering which side of the game was harder. Invariably, her first answer was 'hero', and yet she thought to herself: how much would she suffer on the other side? And so, maybe, just maybe, the truth was that the hardest part of it all... was staying in it all.

So, for a time, she had decided to stay out of it, scrounge up what funds she had and take herself down to sandy beaches in Brazil. If anything could be said about Roberto da Costa, it was this; the guy was rich. She closed her eyes, allowing the sensualist in her to bask. In between her toes was the sand, coursing through each strand of hair was the wind - between her lips the - admittedly bland and somewhat gross - straw which, hopefully, would deliver the refreshing taste of strawberry Mojito.

===

She appreciated the taste of vanilla, mint and strawberry before her nose gathered a whiff of the sterility of it all. The place smelt of foreboding, of ominous cold, of empty ambience. So much for Brazil, Songbird mused, as she allowed herself the remainder of her beverage. Across her, and a choice contingent of unfortunate interlopers, was the hooded one, so very alien, and so very not within her comfort zone, Baron Zemo's vessel not withstanding.

On the bright side, at least the bad guy here was obvious. She was appreciative of this. Time in the Thunderbolts and S.H.I.E.L.D alike had made telling which was which, who was who, something of a chore for her. The rest of her group was - eclectic. That much, it seemed, never changed. A medley of talking animals, giant robot, soldier, some living anachronisms...

A Venom. Songbird shuddered - at the very least he didn't appear to be Mac Gargan. That was a strange one. And:

"Hercules." Even amongst the strange cast, the son of Zeus was larger than life. Songbird had come across him - although rarely in her former capacity as Avenger. Indeed, her most vivid memory was as Screaming Mimi, screaming at the man before she was summarily dispatched. A fond memory, certainly. "Any chance you wanna Avenger our way out of here?"

@Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Anyone.

Last edited:
While unconscious the girl seemed fine all things considered. No bruising or wounds at least. José noticed that her arms were strapped into the machine. A slight groan indicated that she was starting to wake up.

Meanwhile the captives talking to the hooded alien were all met by the same response as he once again slammed his spear against the barrier. "My Master does not need the help of filth and accidents to achieve his goals!" He responded in anger to anyone trying to entice him with an alliance.

"I am Corvus Glaive of the Masters Black Order. Even if you are not supposed to be here you are now His prisoners and he will decide on what your fates shall be soon enough."

The hooded figure on the other side caught Corvus' attention for a split second before turning his full attention back to the group. "His judgment will be swift and merciless."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti
@Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York
@Yun Lee

"Filth and accidents?" Herbert retorted. "I'm an indisputable evil genius that's trying to rid of filth and accidents! OK maybe filth is a little harsh for those pesky penguins..."

"His judgment will be swift and merciless."

"Yeah that's what I thought," Herbert sighs, then turns to Pocahontas and Judy and sits beside them. "Hmph, these alien creeps think they're so much better than me. My traps are way better than that thing over there!"

Herbert points to the contraption that trapped the girl outside the cage.

"Compared to my craftsmanship, that thing's a flimsy piece of scrap. I bet that any one of us could rip her out of that thing in less than a minute!"

Says the guy who got outsmarted and thwarted by his mortal enemies countless times.

@Jeremi

@Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Josh M @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

-Prologue-
"Alabaster walls"

Whatever you had been doing a split second later you found yourself someplace new. For some, this place was something they had never seen before or could imagine existing.

The area was cold and sterile with only a faint hum breaking the silence. Around them was some sort of transparent material, if you touched it you felt pain coursing through your entire body. The barrier went all the way to the ceiling and there didn't seem to be a way to get through it. Some figured rather quickly that this was a cage of some sort. If you had been captured, by who…and why? What you had been doing before wasn't anything peculiar or out of place. Just a split second and you had been transported to this eerie and cold place. At least you weren't alone.

Whatever had happened to you wasn't just an accident. You found many other people inside the cage looking as confused as you did. Perhaps talking to them might shed some light on the matter, but more than likely they were as clueless as yourself. The only thing else you could see was a door on the other side of the barrier. While there was nothing else outside of the cage inside you'd find a girl hanging from the wall by some peculiar machine. For the trained eye, she seemed to be unconscious.

Suddenly the door slid open and in stepped a hooded figure flanked on each side by none descriptive soldiers.

The face under the hood was an alien one, and for some in the cage a rather monstrous one. The creature stepped up to the cage and after a moment of silence he let out a gasp and his eyes widened slightly.

"The Master said to expect seven hearts of light. Not a cadre of beings all trapped inside a cell!" He slammed the golden spear into the barrier sending sparks flying everywhere. "Speak prisoners! Where are the seven hearts of light?!"

What had you gotten yourself into?

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca​

Star and Marco Prologue: Just a Little Weird

DnxqW.png

"Sooooooo booooooooored!" Exclaimed the magical princess as she lay on the edge of the bed, her head hanging off the edge as she looked at her best friend upside down. The friend in question was working on his homework quietly at his desk, Star having just intruded in his room without so much as a knock, as per usual.

With not so much as a slight whimper from Marco, Star lazily rolled off the bed and made her way over to Marco and peered over his shoulder.

"Whatya working on there, Marco?" The inter-dimensional princess asked in a slightly nasally tone.

"Homework." Marco replied nonchalantly, not even looking up at Star as he continued to work away at the math problems that lay on the paper in front of him.

"Homework... cool." She replied before beginning to wander around his room, eyeing the various knick-knacks and collectibles Marco had on his shelf. She eventually came across his limited edition Mackey Hand figurine, which Star thought was just a toy. "Aww, this is cute!" She exclaimed as she held the figurine in her right palm.

POOF!

Suddenly, the two teens were no longer in Marco's room. Instead they were in some weird cage with some creepy hooded guy on the other end.

"Star! What did you do this time?!" Marco asked as he frantically looked around for his room that he was literally just sitting in mere seconds ago.

"It wasn't me this time Marco! Honest! I was just looking at your cute little toy and then next thing I know we're in some weird cage thingy!"

"It's not a toy, Star. It's a very rare limited edition Mackey Hand figurine. Only twelve were made in total." Marco stated matter-of-factly, getting quite defensive over one of his most prized possessions. When he didn't hear a response from the princess, Marco looked over to her with a raised brow.

"Uhhhh... Star?"

yN8P.png

"Oh. My. Gosh." Star said out of seemingly nowhere. That is, until Marco realized that she was looking at Judy Hopps. "It's a cute little bunny rabbit wearing a police uniform! I'm gonna go hug it!!!!!"

"Star... I don't think that's a good idea. I mean it could have rabies or some-" Before Marco could even finish his objection, Star had already practically flung herself onto the poor little rabbit and wrapped her tightly into her embrace.

"OHMYGOSHYOURESOADORABLEIWANNAKEEPYOUANDHOLDYOUANDHUGYOUYOURESOCUTEANDFLUFFYAND--"

Marco simply sighed and shook his head. Deciding to stay away from the creepy dude in the cloak and the anthropomorphic animals for the time being, the teen simply made his way over to Hiro, who appeared to be one of the few normal looking people around here. Plus he seemed relatively close to his age as well, so that was something.

"Uhmm... hey. I'm Marco. I don't think that you would even know what's going on here, would you? Or where exactly we are?" He asked somewhat nervously, not being very good at introductions.

@Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Crow @Josh M @Yun Lee @others

Artyom stepped back a moment to try and regain his compsure after slightly losing it just a few moments earlier, freaking out would not help him here...perhaps there was some weakness in the structure of this cage, a chink in the proverbial armor so to speak. He was about to look for an opening or something when that little bird he saw stepped foreward and spoke directly to the captors. Artyom slightly rolled his eyes.

"I don't think they are going to listen to you little buddy. These people don't seem to be a reasonable type."
He said flatly

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Josh M @Mason Moretti @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9
"You never know, my friend, until you try!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
Well, he tried. Finding these fellows to be not worth his time (since the polar bear here seemed to be dealing with them fine enough) Zé made his way back to the girl, as he heard her stirring. Perhaps he could find out what was going on from her-maybe get her out of that machine while he was at it.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan

"Corvus Glaive eh? Well I have your distant relative in my pocket!" Hercules pulled out his golden mace of adamantium "Meet Hercules's Mace! He has missed you dearly, friend. Why don't you come over here and make up for lost time. Bring your master here too I will see to it that he is also well acquainted." He waved his weapon threateningly before sighing, knowing that his goading could use improvement.

At the sound of his name Hercules turned and noticed Songbird. "Well, if it isn't Songbird. I would have preferred Odinson to be in this mix. But who can deny it when a beautiful woman falls on your lap?" The demigod grinned as he sized her up his hands akimbo on his hips. "As for getting out of this cage, I'm afraid my strength is of no use here. I suppose we'll just have to get comfortable here." It seems that his father was looking out for him after all. Another ally and another beautiful woman all wrapped up in one person, he was quiet fortunate!

@Shizuochan @Jeremi

"You never know, my friend, until you try!"

Well, he tried. Finding these fellows to be not worth his time (since the polar bear here seemed to be dealing with them fine enough) Zé made his way back to the girl, as he heard her stirring. Perhaps he could find out what was going on from her-maybe get her out of that machine while he was at it.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan

"Mmm..." The girls eyes finally opened and she found herself face to face with a parrot in a hat.

"..."

MsA38_zpsbu4lzvw7.png

"Why is there a loro with a hat and a suit looking me dead in the eye?"
She winced in pain, seemed she still wasn't fully there. "This sucks..."

"Corvus Glaive eh? Well I have your distant relative in my pocket!" Hercules pulled out his golden mace of adamantium "Meet Hercules's Mace! He has missed you dearly, friend. Why don't you come over here and make up for lost time. Bring your master here too I will see to it that he is also well acquainted." He waved his weapon threateningly before sighing, knowing that his goading could use improvement.

At the sound of his name Hercules turned and noticed Songbird. "Well, if it isn't Songbird. I would have preferred Odinson to be in this mix. But who can deny it when a beautiful woman falls on your lap?" The demigod grinned as he sized her up his hands akimbo on his hips. "As for getting out of this cage, I'm afraid my strength is of no use here. I suppose we'll just have to get comfortable here." It seems that his father was looking out for him after all. Another ally and another beautiful woman all wrapped up in one person, he was quiet fortunate!

@Shizuochan @Jeremi

"I know you demi god." That final remark was said like an insult from Corvus. "I've murdered your kind before. I'll place your head on my spear for all the fools to see."

"Mmm..." The girls eyes finally opened and she found herself face to face with a parrot in a hat.

"..."

MsA38_zpsbu4lzvw7.png

"Why is there a loro with a hat and a suit looking me dead in the eye?"
She winced in pain, seemed she still wasn't fully there. "This sucks..."

"I know you demi god." That final remark was said like an insult from Corvus. "I've murdered your kind before. I'll place your head on my spear for all the fools to see."

Oh dear. The poor thing seemed to be still waking up. Zé took a few steps back to give her some space as she came to, taking his hat off for ettiquette's sake. "I can explain best I can once you wake up, or now, even, se você preferir."

@Jeremi

"Filth and accidents?" Herbert retorted. "I'm an indisputable evil genius that's trying to rid of filth and accidents! OK maybe filth is a little harsh for those pesky penguins..."

"His judgment will be swift and merciless."

"Yeah that's what I thought," Herbert sighs, then turns to Pocahontas and Judy and sits beside them. "Hmph, these alien creeps think they're so much better than me. My traps are way better than that thing over there!"

Herbert points to the contraption that trapped the girl outside the cage.

"Compared to my craftsmanship, that thing's a flimsy piece of scrap. I bet that any one of us could rip her out of that thing in less than a minute!"

Says the guy who got outsmarted and thwarted by his mortal enemies countless times.

@Jeremi

@Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Josh M @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Pocahontas reached over and patted Herbert's head with a light chuckle. Being a woman who led a man by following a bear into it's den where it's cubs were, she had no problem boldly petting a supposedly dangerous animal. Yet, if Herbert was going to attack chances werr he would have done so much sooner. Plus, he could speak.

When Corvus brought up the fact that his master would decide their fate she couldn't help idly comment, moreso quietly to herself.

"If fate is involved, then I'll see where the path leads and if it is the path I'm meant to go on." with a sigh she would add, "this must be what I felt before I tried to speak with Grandmother Willow." it only made sense to her. Possibly the only thing that made sense to her so far.

Noticing Star's sudden appearance and well, suddenly trying to hug Judy in what looked like a tight embrace the Native American stood. She walked over to Star and curiously poked at the horns on her head before speaking up, lightly amused. Ot seemed that everyone she saw and weirder and weirder style of dress. She wondered if any of them were from where John Smith was from. Her amusement faded and a bit of worry settled in at another thought. Her father, as he would worry if she remained missing much longer than usual.

Deciding not to delve too deep into such thoughts she focused on Star.

"Careful young one, you don't want to possibly harm the rabbit." she warned.

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Scarif. It's all Orson can remember. The sight of the Death Star - no - HIS Death Star powering up preparing to fire made him stunned in place on the tower of the Citadel. Krennic knew it would be the end not just for him, but for everybody in the area. He knew the capabilities of his weapon of mass destruction and knew that he could not outrun it, nor could any of the Imperial troops or Rebel scum. He saw every particle ray power up, from afar they were still the brightest and largest objects to see from afar in space.

Rgu.Str_.Wr_.Stry_.UNSOLOCLIC.INFO3_.jpg

And then he saw it. The lasers all finally focused and the main beam finally firing. It was a mere fraction of a second that it hit the tower before the ray would hit the ocean far behind, but to Krennic it felt like minutes. It was beautiful, in the most morbid ray, a light smile on his face came up after seeing the success of his weapon - And the end of his life came in quickly as everything brightened like a hot sun.

-

More light. Was this the afterlife? No. too much light. Artificial life. Krennic stood up slowly, dusting off his cape and his uniform. When he stood he noted the systems placed around him to keep him in - Like a prison. He kept his gloves on, attempting to see if it would cause any damage, where it would. Immediately recoiling, Krennic winced from the hot pain in his left hand. He turned to surprisingly see someone else with him, a girl. Unconscious it seemed. He couldn't seem to care though, as Krennic simply lifted her hand to see if she was dead or alive and once establishing that, he had forgotten her. Krennic immediately began to yell out of frustration though.

"Do you know who I am!? What is being done!? You have kidnapped one of the highest members of the Galactic Imperial Empire, and you will be swiftly put to justice for kidnap, you wretched swine!" Krennic breathed out a loud sigh of anger and frustration, at the incompetence of those who would kidnap one of the highest members of the Empire. Krennic knew they would come to save him, for he was the one who designed and built so much. He turned his head quickly, lowering it as if thinking of a way to escape.

Skrr!

tumblroezmslwytc1uzm0gno2540gif.gif

The loud bang and sparks of electricity from what sounded like his hostage taker made his eyes move up to meet that of the alien. The alien. That's who kidnapped him, somehow, from the top of the Citadel, a scum and wretched alien. "... I should have known a monstrosity of your kind, a filth of an alien would be so stupid to do such a daring attempt at the life of me." Krennic breathed and laughed for a moment, out of exasperation and surprise. "I know nothing of your 'Seven Hearts of Light' and if I find it, I'll make sure to destroy it in front of you and your master while you're under the heel of my boot, you swine!"

@Jeremi

"I don't believe your 'Galactic Imperial Empire' has any power here..."

"... Because the Black Order has commandeered this castle."

To Xehanort, the sterile white of the room they were in was familiar. Either he hadnt traveled far and remained in the World That Never was, or he had been brought by whatever technology or sorcery the Black Order had used to travel to Castle Oblivion. Although he hadn't traveled there himself, he knew some details of the castle through his future selves. In either case, the Black Order had taken something that didn't belong to them.​

"If fate is involved, then I'll see where the path leads and if it is the path I'm meant to go on." with a sigh she would add, "this must be what I felt before I tried to speak with Grandmother Willow." it only made sense to her. Possibly the only thing that made sense to her so far.

Pocahontas-disney-1850362-960-536.jpg

Pocahontas was a bit surprised by the question. She took a moment to study Venom before speaking, he wasn't the only one feeling something off about the other, for her though, she just couldn't pin point it.

"I'm from the Powhatan Tribe in what a man called Virginia." she responded, sounding slightly wary, mostly due to the fact that one of the arrivals here had begun to yell and threaten their captor while spewing words that made little sense to the woman, and with how angry the being sounded before she doubted the man's yelling would make the situation any better.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @Krieg @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah

"What a man called Virginia? Yeah. I know where that is."

Flash could help but feel more uneasy. Holding his utility gun, he turn to the woman again.

"Do you know what this is?"

@Takumi
Hiro Hamada & Baymax: Prologue - System Breakdown

In reference to Baymax's appearance in System Breakdown.

tumblr_inline_ntv7mb97HU1txuobi_100.jpg

"... Hmm."

Even someone as intelligent as Hiro Hamada, boy genius, could find difficulty in some things.

Granted, he could make far more progress than the average prospective student, but in this particular field of study, Hiro found the work to be somewhat tedious. After all, with his specialty being in robotics and technology, he was far more used to a hands-on experience when tinkering in his lab. Theoreticals were never his strongest suit, on the other side of the spectrum, so picking the theoretical side of fields such as astronomy and cosmology proved challenging, even for the prodigy himself. Not that he would admit it, but his pensive expression often did the speaking for him.

It had all began a few months ago, when Baymax had inexplicably disappeared for a whole day, swallowed up by a mysterious portal that, to this day, had never been explained, only to return home later that day in the very same portal, closing up as soon as it had appeared. No one, not Hiro, not Go Go, not Wasabi, not Honey, and... uh, certainly not Fred.

Surprisingly enough however, it was Fred who perhaps proved the most instrumental in jump-starting Hiro's decision to look into the matter. Preposterous as the idea might have seemed initially, Fred's imaginative mind, no doubt a result of all the comic books he enjoyed reading, was the one that first suggested that perhaps Baymax had been transported into an alternate dimension. The notion had been further supported by Baymax himself who, despite mysteriously blank memory banks (possibly a result of the unknown effects of interdimensional travel, again, all theoretical), managed to vaguely recall fantastical events and people, including an superheroic sounding individual named "MegaMan," a curious sounding boy named "Sora," and a female robot named... August? Augment? Aigis? Ai... something?

Well, whatever. It was what it was.

The phenomena had never been repeated once since that day, but Hiro diligently went on to spend almost every inch of his free time from that point studying up on theoretical astronomy and cosmology. Such abstract fields he was not used to, arguably the furthest thing he could have been from nanotechnology, but he was determined to get to the bottom of this. After all, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

And that was the incredible true story of how Hiro had gotten fixated with the idea of multiversal planes in the first place. Trial and error had become a constant for him as he attempted to replicate the effect many times with his machines, but if there was anything against him in this struggle, it was luck and timing. Hiro waited and waited for his bolt of lightning to strike, for the moment to come. After all, many of the world's greatest scientific achievements were discovered by pure accident.

Little did little Hiro know that the bolt was right around the corner, seen as he tinkered with his said machine.

"Alright, c'mon... c'mon. If I reroute the primary circuitry here, and divert the power source into..." The boy murmured to himself, his words ripe with technobabble like a classic mad scientist, alone in the lab.

Once he had finished the small upgrade, or at least, he hoped it would be considered an upgrade, he let out a breath, sealing the last screw, before placing a hand on his hip, still holding the screwdriver. And then... he waited.

He waited some more.

Seconds passed. Moments. And then a whole minute. Hiro could feel himself tapping his foot repeatedly against the ground involuntarily. He had become impatient as time went on, most likely a result of his relative lack of progress. A conundrum that he had almost never come into contact with before. He was aware of this, but even that awareness only irritated him more. Baymax suggested that perhaps this was a result of the mood swings found in most adolescents, but Hiro didn't exactly like to entertain the thought for reasons.

Thwak.

Hiro lightly hit the large machine with his screwdriver.

BWOOSH!

And then before he knew it, a blinding light emerged from above the machine, almost as though the sun itself had appeared in the room, though curiously, there was no heat emanating from it. If anything, it was quite a cold aura, and Hiro was too shocked in the moment to realize what had happened before a shockwave hit the room, and even the whole lab building, like an earthquake, causing him to fall down on his back. But then... his body never hit the ground.

tumblr_o3ddxxctaB1sofkn4o1_r2_540.gif

It felt like he was sinking through the ground and into space as he descended into blackness. And then, from there, his vision went completely dark, as did his consciousness.

- - -

When the boy had come to, it was quite an information overload.

He was in an unfamiliar place, almost like some sort of cage. Well, that was bad news right off the bat right there. And it seemed that he wasn't alone, surrounded by all sorts of different people, some with rather strange looking garbs and... talking animals?? Hiro would have leapt to his feet excitedly if he even had the mental capacity at the pressing moment to realize what this meant, but instead, his brain was assaulted by an annoying headache, the boy rubbing his head with a soft grunt. Of course, the presence of a cage, along with some rather unfriendly looking folks

And then... right on schedule, a familiar, balloon-looking individual waddled right in front of Hiro.

tumblr_inline_o9s0cebvLO1t1gplk_100.png

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain? I detect the presence of cephalgia within your cranium, also more commonly known as a headache."

With a gasp, jump to his feet Hiro exactly did, gawking at Baymax, who was here with him, but curiously, Hiro remembered that he was distinctly not in the same room as him when... that thing happened with his machine. Did that mean the whole lab was affected?

"Baymax! Thank God you're here!" Hiro said eagerly, ignoring the pounding headache and giving his inflatable friend a hug, before brushing aside the robot's question and asking his own, "But... If you're here, are the others here too? Wasabi? Honey? Go Go?"

It would certainly be strange for at least one of them to not be here if Hiro and Baymax were here, along with all these other strange looking people.

"My scanners have indicated that Miss Tomago is in the area, as I have identified her distinct cardiovascular patterns within my databanks and located them somewhere here. Assuming that you do not require medical assistance, would you like me to go look for her?"

"Knowing her, she'll probably find you faster, especially considering how you stick out, though... ah," Hiro pursed his lips briefly, eyeing the strange crowd around, "I suppose if everyone sticks out, no one sticks out. I'm sure it'll be fine though!" Hiro said eagerly, lightly nudging Baymax with his fist.

"In the meantime then..." The boy continued, eyeing the man in a rather interesting black costume who identified himself as "Agent Venom," particularly taking an interest in the way his costume had undone its own face to reveal the man's face underneath, before reforming. Now that was some pretty good tech! He just had to know who designed that! If only to get started on getting everyone's brains together to figure out a way out of here.

Approaching Agent Venom, along with whoever he was speaking with, Hiro cleared his throat and puffed out his chest, almost in a vain attempt to make himself significantly more "manly" looking to compete with the comparatively gargantuan Agent Venom, though it was rather difficult to notice, especially with Hiro's minuscule stature of 5'2.

"Ah, hey! What's up? Well, I guess whatever's up with you is the same as whatever's up with me, but... uh..."

Great start.

"Agent Venom, was it? That's a seriously cool suit! And the name isn't half-bad either! What kind of nanotechnology is your suit made of? It looks so organic and real! Almost like it's alive!" Hiro exclaimed enthusiastically. It was almost as though he had already forgotten the predicament they were all in.

@Josh M @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Kaykay

This kid would make "Puny" Parker proud was the first thing Flash thought to himself as he was asked though rounds of questions. Kid had to be a young hero, so Flash replied.
62eacfc0362f56766db11027d5109d7fcdc0c5de_hq.jpg

"It is alive, kid. It's symbiote. It's not from this world, you can say. We're bounded together, partners. It heals me, gives me abilities to kick bad guy ass, and I give it a host who doesn't abuse it. It's a Win-win."

Flash couldn't help but gloat. Some things never change.

Seeing Hercules and songbird, Flash felt a slight sigh of relief. However, the symbiotic started getting tense as it realized Songbird was here. Her Sonic scream wasn't something new to it. MacGargen was a horrible host, someone the creature wish he could forget. Moving slightly towards the two. Herc wasn't the only Avenger. So was Flash. Well, sorta.

"Either one you have a plan? A feel like our hands are tied for now. Maybe we play it safe. Too many civilians."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

"I don't believe your 'Galactic Imperial Empire' has any power here..."

"... Because the Black Order has commandeered this castle."

To Xehanort, the sterile white of the room they were in was familiar. Either he hadnt traveled far and remained in the World That Never was, or he had been brought by whatever technology or sorcery the Black Order had used to travel to Castle Oblivion. Although he hadn't traveled there himself, he knew some details of the castle through his future selves. In either case, the Black Order had taken something that didn't belong to them.​

"Call it something like shamanic intuition, or foolishness, but I feel as if being embraced by death now is too premature." she replied. She could be right, or wrong, only time will tell.

"What a man called Virginia? Yeah. I know where that is."

Flash could help but feel more uneasy. Holding his utility gun, he turn to the woman again.

"Do you know what this is?"

@Takumi

This kid would make "Puny" Parker proud was the first thing Flash thought to himself as he was asked though rounds of questions. Kid had to be a young hero, so Flash replied.
62eacfc0362f56766db11027d5109d7fcdc0c5de_hq.jpg

"It is alive, kid. It's symbiote. It's not from this world, you can say. We're bounded together, partners. It heals me, gives me abilities to kick bad guy ass, and I give it a host who doesn't abuse it. It's a Win-win."

Flash couldn't help but gloat. Some things never change.

Seeing Hercules and songbird, Flash felt a slight sigh of relief. However, the symbiotic started getting tense as it realized Songbird was here. Her Sonic scream wasn't something new to it. MacGargen was a horrible host, someone the creature wish he could forget. Moving slightly towards the two. Herc wasn't the only Avenger. So was Flash. Well, sorta.

"Either one you have a plan? A feel like our hands are tied for now. Maybe we play it safe. Too many civilians."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

"I've seen something similar but different. A man named John Smith once showed me." she frowned, hesitantly touching the weapon as she looked at it. It looked very different than his gun for sure. Much less complicated looking. Retracting her hand mere seconds later she listened as Venom and Hiro talked about the suit being alive, concluding what had felt off about the other before.

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah

Hercules barked in laughter at the hooded alien's threat. "Many know of Hercules, the greatest of all of Zeus's children." He smirked before speaking once again "And the fools as well as everyone else will find your weapon to be much more attractive. My head on your spear would most definitely give you the attention you so desperately need from women." He retorted "Even in death, my visage will continue to outshine your ugly mug." He smiled, happy at his quip.

Herc looked towards Venom, quiet happy yet disappointed that he did not attack him then and there. His attention was on the man, momentarily looking away from Songbird. "Unfortunately not, my companion." He replied "But worry not, for not only do I have the brawn, but the brains to match. Amadeus- oh, right he is not here with me." Hercules sighed as he tapped his chin in thought. "Hmm it seems that the brains did not come along with me. I will have to resort to using my own. A fine substitute in my opinion. Perhaps punching the floor would be a good idea? Usually my friend would come up with these kinds of things."

@Jeremi @Josh M @Shizuochan @Who ever else.

A bit subtle feeling, but the cage that everyone was in happened to move every now and then. Just like someone or something was jumping up and down repeatedly...

CHr7ttD.gif

"Bouncity bounce bounce!"

Despite the apparent tension in being stuck in a cage for a reason most don't understand, Tigger was just bouncing in place on his tail. Guess from being in a situation that doesn't make the ounce of sense to him, bouncing is his only answer to this.

@Jeremi @others @finallygotthebouncingstarted​

"Call it something like shamanic intuition, or foolishness, but I feel as if being embraced by death now is too premature." she replied. She could be right, or wrong, only time will tell.

"I've seen something similar but different. A man named John Smith once showed me." she frowned, hesitantly touching the weapon as she looked at it. It looked very different than his gun for sure. Much less complicated looking. Retracting her hand mere seconds later she listened as Venom and Hiro talked about the suit being alive, concluding what had felt off about the other before.

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah

"Wait, you're a shaman, err, Shawoman?"

Not unheard of. However, put that info in with Pocahontas not really knowing what a gun is, and the situation became came. She might be from the past.
Hercules barked in laughter at the hooded alien's threat. "Many know of Hercules, the greatest of all of Zeus's children." He smirked before speaking once again "And the fools as well as everyone else will find your weapon to be much more attractive. My head on your spear would most definitely give you the attention you so desperately need from women." He retorted "Even in death, my visage will continue to outshine your ugly mug." He smiled, happy at his quip.

Herc looked towards Venom, quiet happy yet disappointed that he did not attack him then and there. His attention was on the man, momentarily looking away from Songbird. "Unfortunately not, my companion." He replied "But worry not, for not only do I have the brawn, but the brains to match. Amadeus- oh, right he is not here with me." Hercules sighed as he tapped his chin in thought. "Hmm it seems that the brains did not come along with me. I will have to resort to using my own. A fine substitute in my opinion. Perhaps punching the floor would be a good idea? Usually my friend would come up with these kinds of things."

"Really punching the floor? That's your idea? Are you trying to dig a hole? Star an earthquake? You know what? Never mind. What if we go back to the drawling board"

Flash deadpan sighed. He had no better idea than what the prince of power did. However, someone might be smarter than both Herc and Flash.

"You see that kid, you two? I talked to him for a bit. He seems smart and he might be a young hero. Maybe we should ask him what he thinks."

Flash noted at the young officer. A rabbit cop? That's a first.
marvel-agent-venom-flash.jpg

"ZPD? Never heard of that police department. I assume you're one of their finest?"

Flash was a lot a things. Slightly arrogant, a bit of a meat head, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Judy wasn't from where Flash was. People gave mutants a heard enough times, image if animals could walk and talk? However, that lead back to the other woman. The human one. Pocahontas. Something was office about her. The way she dressed, they way she held herself. It's like someone lost in time. It really got Flash thinking.

"Pocahontas, maybe this time for small talk, but, if I may ask, where you from?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @Krieg @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah

Judy slouched, and her face tight with pride grew softer. "Maybe, sir, but only because I do my best to keep Zootopia safe and sound, just like any other cop at the ZPD. But, y'know, being a bunny I really have to give-"

Star and Marco Prologue: Just a Little Weird

DnxqW.png

"Sooooooo booooooooored!" Exclaimed the magical princess as she lay on the edge of the bed, her head hanging off the edge as she looked at her best friend upside down. The friend in question was working on his homework quietly at his desk, Star having just intruded in his room without so much as a knock, as per usual.

With not so much as a slight whimper from Marco, Star lazily rolled off the bed and made her way over to Marco and peered over his shoulder.

"Whatya working on there, Marco?" The inter-dimensional princess asked in a slightly nasally tone.

"Homework." Marco replied nonchalantly, not even looking up at Star as he continued to work away at the math problems that lay on the paper in front of him.

"Homework... cool." She replied before beginning to wander around his room, eyeing the various knick-knacks and collectibles Marco had on his shelf. She eventually came across his limited edition Mackey Hand figurine, which Star thought was just a toy. "Aww, this is cute!" She exclaimed as she held the figurine in her right palm.

POOF!

Suddenly, the two teens were no longer in Marco's room. Instead they were in some weird cage with some creepy hooded guy on the other end.

"Star! What did you do this time?!" Marco asked as he frantically looked around for his room that he was literally just sitting in mere seconds ago.

"It wasn't me this time Marco! Honest! I was just looking at your cute little toy and then next thing I know we're in some weird cage thingy!"

"It's not a toy, Star. It's a very rare limited edition Mackey Hand figurine. Only twelve were made in total." Marco stated matter-of-factly, getting quite defensive over one of his most prized possessions. When he didn't hear a response from the princess, Marco looked over to her with a raised brow.

"Uhhhh... Star?"

yN8P.png

"Oh. My. Gosh." Star said out of seemingly nowhere. That is, until Marco realized that she was looking at Judy Hopps. "It's a cute little bunny rabbit wearing a police uniform! I'm gonna go hug it!!!!!"

"Star... I don't think that's a good idea. I mean it could have rabies or some-" Before Marco could even finish his objection, Star had already practically flung herself onto the poor little rabbit and wrapped her tightly into her embrace.

"OHMYGOSHYOURESOADORABLEIWANNAKEEPYOUANDHOLDYOUANDHUGYOUYOURESOCUTEANDFLUFFYAND--"

Marco simply sighed and shook his head. Deciding to stay away from the creepy dude in the cloak and the anthropomorphic animals for the time being, the teen simply made his way over to Hiro, who appeared to be one of the few normal looking people around here. Plus he seemed relatively close to his age as well, so that was something.

"Uhmm... hey. I'm Marco. I don't think that you would even know what's going on here, would you? Or where exactly we are?" He asked somewhat nervously, not being very good at introductions.

@Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Crow @Josh M @Yun Lee @others

Pocahontas reached over and patted Herbert's head with a light chuckle. Being a woman who led a man by following a bear into it's den where it's cubs were, she had no problem boldly petting a supposedly dangerous animal. Yet, if Herbert was going to attack chances werr he would have done so much sooner. Plus, he could speak.

When Corvus brought up the fact that his master would decide their fate she couldn't help idly comment, moreso quietly to herself.

Noticing Star's sudden appearance and well, suddenly trying to hug Judy in what looked like a tight embrace the Native American stood. She walked over to Star and curiously poked at the horns on her head before speaking up, lightly amused. Ot seemed that everyone she saw and weirder and weirder style of dress. She wondered if any of them were from where John Smith was from. Her amusement faded and a bit of worry settled in at another thought. Her father, as he would worry if she remained missing much longer than usual.

1nCwqQa.png

"-two-hundred percent!" Judy managed to wheeze out upon entering Star's arms. Wriggling helplessly about within the young girl's vice grip, the best Judy could muster was pulling free one of her arms, which allowed the bunny breathing room at least. Exhaling and inhaling deep, Judy waved off Pocahontas, "I'm fine ma'am, I'm fine. This is nothing compared to a bear hug from a very angry polar bear, believe me!" she said while struggling to free her other arm.

@Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

@Verite @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti
@Crow

"H- h- hey, stop tha- actually, that feels kind of good..."

Herbert felt slightly comforted from this fiasco after Pocahontas pat his head like he was some sort of pet.

Judy slouched, and her face tight with pride grew softer. "Maybe, sir, but only because I do my best to keep Zootopia safe and sound, just like any other cop at the ZPD. But, y'know, being a bunny I really have to give-"

1nCwqQa.png

"-two-hundred percent!" Judy managed to wheeze out upon entering Star's arms. Wriggling helplessly about within the young girl's vice grip, the best Judy could muster was pulling free one of her arms, which allowed the bunny breathing room at least. Exhaling and inhaling deep, Judy waved off Pocahontas, "I'm fine ma'am, I'm fine. This is nothing compared to a bear hug from a very angry polar bear, believe me!" she said while struggling to free her other arm.

@Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

@Verite @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti
@Crow

"Uuh..." Herbert looks around, "don't look at me. I get angry a lot, but I'm not the hugging type."

"I only said they planned to kill us. I have no intention of dying. I know I shall live and haven't embraced death in the slightest."

"Wait, you're a shaman, err, Shawoman?"

Not unheard of. However, put that info in with Pocahontas not really knowing what a gun is, and the situation became came. She might be from the past.

"Really punching the floor? That's your idea? Are you trying to dig a hole? Star an earthquake? You know what? Never mind. What if we go back to the drawling board"

Flash deadpan sighed. He had no better idea than what the prince of power did. However, someone might be smarter than both Herc and Flash.

"You see that kid, you two? I talked to him for a bit. He seems smart and he might be a young hero. Maybe we should ask him what he thinks."

Xehanort thought to himself, "It seems that we are in the company of at least two idiots. One claims to be dumber than a child, and the other suggested my ching the floor. Their strength could be useful, just as soon as we escape this cage."

Taking some initiative, Xehanort stepped up to Hiro, the hero Flash mentioned, and spoke.

"Child, what do you think can tear down this barrier? The sooner we leave this prison, the better."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M

Krennic turns away to look at the figure who spoke to him, laughing "The reaches of the Galactic Empire reach far and wide all across the galaxy! And this filth, I will have it killed the minute I have him placed with the ISB." Krennic gave a hearty laugh as he turned again to the alien.

tumblr_oezmizYHX01rmyapso1_540.gif

"You may think that you will have me killed for some information that I know nothing about, but do know that the minute I come out of here, I will find you, have your head chopped off and thrown along with the rest of the scum of the aliens the Empire has eradicated." Krennic stared at the alien with pure malice that could strike fear into those he saw worthless "... I do not know of your Seven Hearts of Light. I do not know your species or your master. But you, along with the rest of those monstrosities will be killed. Mark. My. Words." He spoke through gritted, closed teeth at Corvus.

@Jeremi @Mason Moretti

Status
Not open for further replies.