Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll use your head as a trophy on my quarter walls... Mark my words, Maul... Then, I shall be the Emperor's closest confidant." He didn't pay more attention to Maul, before looking at the parrot. "Excuse me?... What are you to tell me to show respe-" And then he was shrunk. He growled and turned again to the parrot "... What is the meaning of this?!" He said nothing more, albeit still angered, once noting the parrots wink. "... Whats the plan?"
@Yun Lee
Zé dropped his umbrella as if by accidentx and as he bent down he whispered, "We want to escape, yes? We have to do it with her help. The less attention she has on her, the better!" Granted, he was still figuring out this plan as he went along. But better some action than inaction.
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi

Rocket Raccoon Prologue
"Buncha Jackasses Standing in a Cage"

"Is this the Halfworld Dream again? Look subconscious if you are gonna mindbop me at least give me some smokin' nurses to look at yeah?"

From the far confines of the large cell these misfits had been squabbled in, one peculiar anthropomorphic raccoon stumbled into frame. With the stench of alcohol in his breath and a ragged tuff of fur, the horribly cynical and sarcastic Guardian gave a powerful yet bored yawn, walking around the cage and scratching his sides. Looking almost bored out of his mind, Rocket gave a dreadful sigh, approaching near the holographic bars of the cage.

"Really? All you got is one of those standard ion barriers Nova Corps hands out? A Ravager could solve this!"

Catching gaze of a certain Dark Lord, Rocket began to slowly clap his hands, hearing the monologue of the big, brutish man whose face looked like an off-brand, fruity cereal pebble. There was a lot of noise going around him, something about compromising with this big giant warlord. Honestly, the drunk raccoon barely could percieve the fact he was sharing a cage with an oversized polar bear and what looked like Quill if Quill fancied himself an galactic male fashion model.

"Heyheyhey, give it up for Worst Father of the Galaxy! Hey have you talked to Ronan lately? No? That is a real shame, ya know. Swell guy...for being dead, that is." Rocket sneered, a bit confident despite the whole compromised position. "See, Blue Dad, yeah? I got a proposition for you, real simple." Rocket continued, abruptly aiming his Laser Cannon forward, cocking his head back with a toothy grin.

tumblr_nw2r2o1vA11qzco77o2_500.gif

"You open this cage open and I'll kick your Chitauri butt out of this galaxy. Then, I'll make Drax leave a poop on your throne. Then, the Guardians of the Galaxy will have saved the galaxy thrice! Triple rates, baby!"

In the back of his mind, Rocket really did not like how this dream was going actually.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Rocket Raccoon Prologue

"Is this the Halfworld Dream again? Look subconscious if you are gonna mindbop me at least give me some smokin' nurses to look at yeah?"

From the far confines of the large cell these misfits had been squabbled in, one peculiar anthropomorphic raccoon stumbled into frame. With the stench of alcohol in his breath and a ragged tuff of fur, the horribly cynical and sarcastic Guardian gave a powerful yet bored yawn, walking around the cage and scratching his sides. Looking almost bored out of his mind, Rocket gave a dreadful sigh, approaching near the holographic bars of the cage.

"Really? All you got is one of those standard ion barriers Nova Corps hands out? A Ravager could solve this!"

Catching gaze of a certain Dark Lord, Rocket began to slowly clap his hands, hearing the monologue of the big, brutish man whose face looked like an off-brand, fruity cereal pebble. There was a lot of noise going around him, something about compromising with this big giant warlord. Honestly, the drunk raccoon barely could percieve the fact he was sharing a cage with an oversized polar bear and what looked like Quill if Quill fancied himself an galactic male fashion model.

"Heyheyhey, give it up for Worst Father of the Galaxy! Hey have you talked to Ronan lately? No? That is a real shame, ya know. Swell guy...for being dead, that is." Rocket sneered, a bit confident despite the whole compromised position. "See, Blue Dad, yeah? I got a proposition for you, real simple." Rocket continued, abruptly aiming his Laser Cannon forward, cocking his head back with a toothy grin.

"You open this cage open and I'll kick your Chitauri butt out of this galaxy. Then, I'll make Drax leave a poop on your throne. Then, the Guardians of the Galaxy will have saved the galaxy thrice! Triple rates, baby!"

In the back of his mind, Rocket really did not like how this dream was going actually.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Artyom groaned inwardly when then this newcomer totally came in and bad mouthed Thanos, possibly putting their captor in a bad mood, this idiot was gunna get them all killled due to his damn bravado

"You know...you're not helping the situation, so please, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything....фиктивный (dummy)"
Artyom said to Rocket in a fairly irked tone

tumblr_inline_o8d3tr9BKv1qd3fj6_250.png

Elephant-sized, hairless monkeys? Judy could handle that. Bear hugs from said hairless monkeys? Handled. But at Star's greeting, the bunny cop grit her teeth in a grimace and hissed. "Ohhhhhh...um, yeah, see...not sure if you know this but, bunnies can call bunnies cute, but when other animals do it, it's kind of..." Judy struggled to explain when put on the spot.
"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to offend you or anything, weird talking bunny thing." Star said before shrugging and kneeling down to Judy's level. "Well why are ya wearing a police uniform?" She asked, having assumed up until now that someone had just dressed the little bunny up in a police uniform just for fun.

----

Meanwhile, Marco had still been listening to the conversations around him silently, just taking in what was going on. That is, until something caught his eye...
Rocket Raccoon Prologue

Marco didn't know what was worse: The fact that this wasn't even on the top 10 weirdest things he's seen or the fact that a raccoon was literally toting a gun like he was straight out of some weird sci fi movie.

With those safe kid genes kicking in, Marco immediately ran in front of Rocket's weapon, waving his arms around frantically before he could shoot the cage (and praying that he wouldn't get shot in all the commotion.)

OUYuG.jpg

"Woah! Mutant talking raccoon, put the gun down! I don't wanna be here either but I also really don't wanna get killed by whatever kidnapped us or your shot just bouncing off of the cage and hitting one of us in the chest!" Marco yelled to the talking raccoon before all hell literally broke loose.

@Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Nater Taters @others​

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to offend you or anything, weird talking bunny thing." Star said before shrugging and kneeling down to Judy's level. "Well why are ya wearing a police uniform?" She asked, having assumed up until now that someone had just dressed the little bunny up in a police uniform just for fun.

tumblr_inline_o8d3ulwQYv1qd3fj6_250.png

"Because...I'm a police officer!" Judy answered succinctly, and with a winning smile. "Judy Hopps of the ZPD, but you can just call me Judy." Leaning in, she continued. "And don't worry about the whole 'c-word' thing, tons of people make that mistake the first time around. Societal nuances and all that - I'm sure you know how it is,"

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_o8d3ulwQYv1qd3fj6_250.png

"Because...I'm a police officer!" Judy answered succinctly, and with a winning smile. "Judy Hopps of the ZPD, but you can just call me Judy." Leaning in, she continued. "And don't worry about the whole 'c-word' thing, tons of people make that mistake the first time around. Societal nuances and all that - I'm sure you know how it is,"

@thatguyinthestore
"Wait, you're an actual police officer? That is so--" Before Star could make the same mistake twice, she managed to shut her mouth. "Whoops, almost said it again." She said, followed by a nervous chuckle and a shrug.

Tmrl9.jpg

"Well anyways Judy, you can just call me Star." She said, seeming to be past the fact that Judy was a talking bunny now. Her second best friend was a floating sentient pony head, after all.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
Prologue: Heart to Heart

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-39430329-100-100.png

"What... was that?"

It was a mutter from the blonde woman of twenty-eight years, a look of pure shock and disbelief upon her feats as she felt her mother place a hand to her chest, violated mere moments ago by the hand of a witch who had sought to rip her heart straight out of it. Only, for reasons beyond the woman who had only recently been pulled into this magical nonsensical situation? She had been stopped. Something inside of Emma had just... Kept it from happening. Her whole body had surged with energy and light, launching the witch away and leaving she, herself, in a stunned near-silence. Her mother's gaze slowly rose to meet her own, a smile creeping onto her face as she did so, withdrawing her hand.

"That... is a great subject for discussion. When we get home!"
And with that, Emma could only manage an unsteady nod, still shaken by the events. Slowly, her hand found that of Snow White-- no, Mary Margaret... Fine, Snow White --, which she promptly took. And together, the pair made a mad dash for the violent whirlpool of a portal in front of them, glancing to the mother whom she had searched for for so many years before now, as though for confirmation of what they were about to do.

"Ready?" Mary Margaret inquired, giving her daughter a nervous smile. Emma's response was simple enough.

"Yeah... Let's go."

And together, they jumped. And then everything went dark.

Everything was spinning. A blur of figures, colors and shapes, all lacking any clarity or detail to her green eyes at first, even as she squinted in a desperate attempt to make them out. At first, it reminded her fleetingly of her experience with waking up after her crash in the county jail, faced with Sheriff Graham and accused of drunk driving(which, wasn't false). But she was quick to brush that aside, forcing herself to climb to her feet despite her lack of clarity and general unsteadiness at the moment, pressing herself up with palms against the floor and staggering to her feet.

Storybrooke. She was supposed to be in Storybrooke. Why was she supposed to be there, again?-- No, wait, she knew. It was Henry. She needed to get back to Henry, but there was something else, too, wasn't there? Idly, as her eyes fought to regain their focus, she searched her thoughts. She had been on some quest with a beanstalk, and had fought some witch. There was a warrior and a princess, and... What could she possibly be missing?

...Mary Margaret!

Images of it all finally came back to her in stunning definition, nearly causing her to fall over with the shock of it all. Climbing the beanstalk, betraying Hook, getting trapped while looking for the squid ink, her display of magic against Cora... And then jumping into the portal with Mary Margaret. So that brought the question. Where the hell was her mother? They had held the compass together as they knew they had to, so how had they been separated? And, possibly more importantly than both of these things, where had Emma herself wound up?

With vision finally clearing, she narrowed her eyes as she took a gander around, looking mildly perturbed and annoyed. Her initial musing that this was similar to her awakening in the town jail was now almost uncomfortably accurate, seeing as there was apparently some sort of field keeping her in this sort of cell. The main differences from her Graham experience were pretty simple: for one, where she had been alone in that situation, here? She was surrounded by an uncomfortable amount of people. And for two? As far as she could tell, Graham's cell had been... Normal. And by normal, she meant had bars. Not, well, whatever the hell sort of thing kept them in place here.

Still. Like hell was she going to sit on her ass. She had just gone through a lot, trying to take care of her son, and she wasn't about to throw it all for naught. So it was with clear aggravation and harbored spite that she approached the barrier that kept them trapped, visibly annoyed as she spoke. A single hand slammed against the barrier after discovering it, despite the pain this caused. She had just gotten Henry back into her life.... She wasn't about to lose him because of some creepy aliens with a superiority complex, supported by some invisible barrier that kept her from getting her sword- or her hands, even -on them.

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943924-100-100.png

"Listen. I don't know who you are, or if you're some lackey of Cora or what, but you've got some explaining to do. Where the hell is my son?"

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoevs​

tumblr_inline_ntv7kjnPRR1txuobi_100.jpg

"Me? I'm Hiro! Hiro Hamada. And would you rather I just keep calling you Venom or do you have something else I can refer you as?" The boy introduced himself to Agent Venom, nodding to the man's later assessment of... well, who did and didn't look trustworthy. He prepared his questions that he might have had for Agent Venom, but was interrupted by the sudden appearance of what seemed to be all their captors, including a woman referred to as "Maleficent," and towering above them all a man that went by the name of "Thanos."

A lively bunch indeed. Made Yokai look like sunshine and rainbows personified already.

With his attention fixated on the captors, Hiro gasped when Thanos suggested "elimination" of everyone. Guess he really did jinx it earlier.

tumblr_inline_n8rb99WGXA1sjw053.png

"U-Uh... Spoke too soon, huh? Guess I'll save the questions for later... if there is a later. Yikes," Hiro said uneasily, "I don't suppose there's any talking out of this predicament though, is there? What do you think, Agent Venom?"

@Josh M

"Yeah, I did."

Flash couldn't help but feel fear as the Mad Titian revealed himself. Putting himself in front of Hiro, Pocahontas, and the others, Flash took charge.

"I don't think he's the talking type, Hiro. All talking might do is get us a deeper grave."

Flash, as he thought scouted the room. All these people seemed to be looking for theses "hearts of light." From what Flash gathered, two of the seven "Hearts of lights" were in this group.

"Hiro, guys, we need to figure out which two of us are theses "hearts of light". If figure out that, maybe we can use that towards our advantage? What do you think?"

Flash was calling a hail Mary, in a way. If football taught him one thing it's that you can't be afraid to run the ball.

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan

Captain Hook's Prologue

Listen to my story.

zvYTAJ4.jpg

It's late afternoon, almost night. The sun is setting over an orange horizon. Because it's so late, a mother prepares her two young children for bed. She has the little ones each eat a snack before bathing them, dressing them in their PJs, and tucking them into their warm beds. She kisses each child on the head and checks in their closets to make sure that there are no monsters around. Before she turns to leave the room after telling them goodnight, they beg her to stay and tell them a bedtime story. Reluctantly, she agrees. She takes a book off a shelf in the childrens' room and sits on the end of one of their beds to begin reading it. The book she reads is their favorite story: Peter Pan. A tale of a boy who never grew up and his nemesis Captain Hook.

81.jpg

Somewhere in the multiverse, this tale was true. But what most people don't know is that this tale wasn't the only one involving the infamous one-handed captain. Yes, there was another version of this man in existence, a pirate who went by the name of Killian Jones, who came from a land far, far away.

Not a villain nor a hero, but a humble pirate was how Killian Jones saw himself. He was a ladies man, fun loving, rotten to the core hooligan as most pirates were. Until he lost his hand, at least.

From the moment he lost his hand, along with the love of his life, Captain Hook became a revenge driven soul. All he longed for was to find the evil crocodile who killed his lover, to strike down this man and make him suffer the way he had.

And he had finally found a way. At last, he would soon have his revenge. Together, with aid from Cora, a woman of magic, he had a way to leave the Enchanted Forest and locate the man he sought.

Nevertheless, their trip to the foreign world wouldn't be without struggle. They ended up threatened by Snow White and her comrade, a pretty, blonde distraction, and were unable to escape through Cora's magical portal in time.

Not that it mattered.

Killian Jones always had another trick or two up his sleeve.

After the group had vanished into the portal, Killian approached his partner in crime, somewhat amused by their failure to escape. Cora, however, wasn't so amused.

"We failed," she stated flatly, her eyes reflecting a mild frustration.

"Really, Cora?" Killian questioned, his tone somewhat playful. "After all this time, why do you still doubt me?"

0413411e4f922d2b7e399b1c5875b196.png

The pirate held up a charm, dangling it in front of his face. The charm was no ordinary charm, however, but instead a magical bean--one capable of creating portals between worlds. Even after seeing this bean, however, Cora still appeared doubtful. "That bean's petrified; it's useless."

Of course, Killian was aware of that, but Cora was forgetting one thing. They were standing in front of a magical lake, a lake with the power to not only break curses, but restore magical items to their former glory.

"But these waters have regenerative properties," the captain reminded her. "Perhaps it's time to do some gardening."

Clenching the bean in his fist for a moment, Hook tossed into the lake's waters afterwards. It wasn't long after when another magical portal would open, paving their way to the new land.

"Shall we?" he questioned Cora before taking her hand and moving to jump into the portal with her.

Killian would awaken sometime later, noticing that he was indeed in a strange land. His instincts, however, told him that something was wrong. He stood with a strange group of people who seemed rather confused, like fish trapped in a net. The pirate cautiously began to look around, gently reaching out to with his hook when he would notice a couple staring at something transparent. He nudged the invisible wall with his hook, flinching when a light wave of pain would course through his arm. What was that?

"Bloody hell," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand. "Anyone willing to tell a man where he is?" he questioned to the others, not yet noticing a familiar blonde was among the group...

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Anybody​

"Yeah, I did."

Flash couldn't help but feel fear as the Mad Titian revealed himself. Putting himself in front of Hiro, Pocahontas, and the others, Flash took charge.

"I don't think he's the talking type, Hiro. All talking might do is get us a deeper grave."

Flash, as he thought scouted the room. All these people seemed to be looking for theses "hearts of light." From what Flash gathered, two of the seven "Hearts of lights" were in this group.

"Hiro, guys, we need to figure out which two of us are theses "hearts of light". If figure out that, maybe we can use that towards our advantage? What do you think?"

Flash was calling a hail Mary, in a way. If football taught him one thing it's that you can't be afraid to run the ball.

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan
PicsArt_06-23-08.29.34.jpg
"But my friend, how do we figure something like that out? They were able to figure out who had these hearts with just one look...um minuto..."

Zé would observe Thanos, seeing if his gaze happened to fall on any of their group in particular. If he considered all but two of their group disposable, wouldn't it follow that he would only focus on those important to his goals?

@Jeremi @Josh M @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

Reactions: Takumi
"Yeah, I did."

View attachment 140153
"But my friend, how do we figure something like that out? They were able to figure out who had these hearts with just one look...um minuto..."

Zé would observe Thanos, seeing if his gaze happened to fall on any of their group in particular. If he considered all but two of their group disposable, wouldn't it follow that he would only focus on those important to his goals?

@Jeremi @Josh M @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

3469350_640px.jpg

"The bird is right, Venom." Pocahontas spoke up. She had grown rather tense as some of their numbers threatened Thanos. The raccoon in particular, with his weapon.

All if this negativity and tension growing in the room put her slightly on edge, but remained as calm as possible externally as she sat crossed legged on the rough ground.

Glancing over to where Marco tried to talk Rocket out of doing something crazy she exhaled and closed her eyes, trying to relax and calm herself further.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Krieg @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Midnight Maiden

Megara wasn't going to bargain for anything, but she was curious to who the hearts of light were and if anyone seem particularly good. The only problem seemed that she had no clue what she was looking for. Something dawned on her. It seemed that the henchman who had looked in here didn't know who was one. She looked around, still considering her options when her eyes settled on Wonder Boy. He did have a heart of gold and hadn't a bad thing in his life. " Does anyone know anyone in here who could be pure-hearted or maybe innocent?" She asked, still covering Hercules's mouth to make sure he didn't do something stupid.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Krieg @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Midnight Maiden

Megara wasn't going to bargain for anything, but she was curious to who the hearts of light were and if anyone seem particularly good. The only problem seemed that she had no clue what she was looking for. Something dawned on her. It seemed that the henchman who had looked in here didn't know who was one. She looked around, still considering her options when her eyes settled on Wonder Boy. He did have a heart of gold and hadn't a bad thing in his life. " Does anyone know anyone in here who could be pure-hearted or maybe innocent?" She asked, still covering Hercules's mouth to make sure he didn't do something stupid.

Hoping that he had made his point to the psychotic raccoon Marco made his way back to the regular group. After spending some more time listening in on their conversation, the teen decided to speak up when he heard Megera ask if there was anyone here who could have a "pure heart."

9e5da10f69ede1c2b2e8f82bde719372e3bd1fb3_128.jpg

"Well there's Star." He said before pointing a thumb over at the interdimensional princess, who was still conversing with Judy. "She's the nicest person I know."

You know, deep down, the insecure Rocket really missed the rest of his friends. Scientists with grotesque needles and a horrible fashion sense aren't always the greatest of friends. In fact, if it wasn't for Groot, Rocket's main discourse of befriending people would be a concentrated pulse of reflected light shooting straight into their cranium. Now, he could not help but seriously reflect on his life decisions, on where he would go without Gamora, Drax and Q-

"Excuse me, what?"

Rocket stated in actual disbelief, the furred asshole slowly lowering his energy weapon in actual confusion. Tilting his head towards Artyom, Rocket stopped himself from laughing, though, his fit of concealed giggles was hard to not notice.

"D-Do you have a speaking problem?! Hahahah! No wonder Quill left Earth, half of you Terrans sound like your speak in spit. Now, listen here, Princess, I know this Thanos chump, really he-"

Rocket paused, his whole body shaking, the stench of alcohol filling his nose as he slowly looked around. The antsy, insecure bundle of fur was already not in a good mood. But the word tipped him. Oh, it did more than just tipped him over. It infuriated him. Bad.

"Did...did that kid just call me a raccoon?"

"Listen here, bud! I ain't no frikkin' raccoon! The name is Rocket! You hear that? The only Guardian in the known galaxy to have committed 13 counts of theft, 23 counts of escape from his incarceration, 7 counts of mercenary activity, and 15 counts of arson before half of his lifespan! Call me a raccoon again and I SWEAR I'LL...!!!"

Swinging his oversize laser cannon, four exit holes of fiery red justice began to swell up, the touting rifle of destruction swelling up raw energy.

"I AM NOT A VERMIN!!!"

Reactions: Jeremi

"The bird is right, Venom." Pocahontas spoke up. She had grown rather tense as some of their numbers threatened Thanos. The raccoon in particular, with his weapon.

All if this negativity and tension growing in the room put her slightly on edge, but remained as calm as possible externally as she sat crossed legged on the rough ground.

Glancing over to where Marco tried to talk Rocket out of doing something crazy she exhaled and closed her eyes, trying to relax and calm herself further.
tumblr_inline_n8rbvkbaaG1sjw053.png

"Yikes."

Was all that Hiro could say at the moment when the thought of being put in a grave was reinforced by Flash's words. Whatever quixotic journey he had found himself embroiled in, he could only hope for the best. Especially since right now, he could use a little hope.

But then, fortune always did favor the bold, didn't it?

tumblr_inline_nfy2a77LjC1s0kmzl.png

"As for whoever these Hearts of Light people are, your guess is as good as mine, but whoever they are, I guess they must be pretty important if these guys are looking for them. And not even having the courtesy to apologize when kidnapping the wrong people!" Hiro exclaimed in an irritably snarky manner, poking his head away from Flash to face the direction of Thanos, Corvus, Maul, and Maleficent, though he quickly scurried back, his minuscule form obscured by the taller man, quickly regretting the thought of facing the ire of people as unsettling as them.

So much for keeping a cool head under extreme circumstances.

"A-Anyway, ah, yeah. Whatever they wanna do with those people, it can't be good. That much is certain. If you wanna spitball ideas, they could... uh, I dunno, refer to people whose hearts literally glow brightly, but that's doubtful. Alternatively, the term could also refer to just really, really nice people, in which case I think ol' Baymax would take the cake, but ah... He doesn't really have a real heart, technically speaking."

657879_900.jpg

"If I may interject," Baymax said, suddenly appearing before Hiro, Flash, and the others who might have been partaking in the conversation (a surprising phenomena, considering Baymax's lack of speed and his massive... mass), evidently having been unable to locate Go Go at the exact moment, "While I do not have a literal heart that pumps blood and serves other functions like organic beings do, I do have a similar equivalent in the form of a central battery that keeps my operations active, in contrast to my processing unit that directs them. Would that be a sufficient equivalent to the conversation at hand?"

Hiro only briefly pursed his lips and nodded, before gesturing toward Baymax.

"Alright, then. Guess he really is a possible candidate for Heart of Light then," he said half-jokingly.

@Josh M @Kaykay

Reactions: Jeremi
You know, deep down, the insecure Rocket really missed the rest of his friends. Scientists with grotesque needles and a horrible fashion sense aren't always the greatest of friends. In fact, if it wasn't for Groot, Rocket's main discourse of befriending people would be a concentrated pulse of reflected light shooting straight into their cranium. Now, he could not help but seriously reflect on his life decisions, on where he would go without Gamora, Drax and Q-

"Excuse me, what?"

Rocket stated in actual disbelief, the furred asshole slowly lowering his energy weapon in actual confusion. Tilting his head towards Artyom, Rocket stopped himself from laughing, though, his fit of concealed giggles was hard to not notice.

"D-Do you have a speaking problem?! Hahahah! No wonder Quill left Earth, half of you Terrans sound like your speak in spit. Now, listen here, Princess, I know this Thanos chump, really he-"

Rocket paused, his whole body shaking, the stench of alcohol filling his nose as he slowly looked around. The antsy, insecure bundle of fur was already not in a good mood. But the word tipped him. Oh, it did more than just tipped him over. It infuriated him. Bad.

"Listen here, bud! I ain't no frikkin' raccoon! The name is Rocket! You hear that? The only Guardian in the known galaxy to have committed 13 counts of theft, 23 counts of escape from his incarceration, 7 counts of mercenary activity, and 15 counts of arson before half of his lifespan! Call me a raccoon again and I SWEAR I'LL...!!!"

Swinging his oversize laser cannon, four exit holes of fiery red justice began to swell up, the touting rifle of destruction swelling up raw energy.

"I AM NOT A VERMIN!!!"

a3d8cbfafa9e60df1e6883e2750a5900c7598234_hq.gif

Welp, those Safe Kid genes were now kicked into high gear when the talking raccoon pointed his rifle at him.​

"Woah dude, calm down! I didn't know that you guys took your actual scientific names so offensively. Just don't shoot me! I-I have a red belt in karate." He spurted out in the heat of the moment. Sure, it might not have meant much to the gun-toting rodent, but it was all Marco could say to hopefully get whatever this thing was to quit aiming that rifle at him.

@Krieg @others

"Wait, you're an actual police officer? That is so--" Before Star could make the same mistake twice, she managed to shut her mouth. "Whoops, almost said it again." She said, followed by a nervous chuckle and a shrug.

Tmrl9.jpg

"Well anyways Judy, you can just call me Star." She said, seeming to be past the fact that Judy was a talking bunny now. Her best friend was a floating sentient pony head, after all.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Judy chuckled along, and punched the girl harmlessly in the shoulder. "Always a pleasure to meet an open-minded young lady like yourself, Star," she said with a nod.

"Excuse me, what?"

"I AM NOT A VERMIN!!!"

At the first sign of an escalating commotion, Judy's ears jumped immediately to their full height, and spun to catch the sound of shouting. Pulling her entire head around shortly thereafter, the bunny breathed a sharp gasp at the sight of a brandished weapon. While Rocket hooted and hollered at a frightened Marco, Judy stepped into the angered raccoon's view with a slow, shuffling gait.

Halfway through his speech, however, Judy's hands scrambled about her person in a panic, but shortly breathed a sigh of relief. Pulling free her carrot pen from one of her many pouches, Judy switched on its audio recorder before stepping in between Marco and the barrel of Rocket's rifle.

"Sir? Sir!" Judy addressed him with her voice raised and stern, "Calm down, sir. Think through this calmly and rationally, and put the gun down," she requested in her attempt to diffuse the situation - her one hand held out in defense of Marco, with the other still clutching her bright orange pen.

@Krieg @thatguyinthestore

"Excuse me, what?"

"I AM NOT A VERMIN!!!"

Welp, those Safe Kid genes were now kicked into high gear when the talking raccoon pointed his rifle at him.​

"Woah dude, calm down! I didn't know that you guys took your actual scientific names so offensively. Just don't shoot me! I-I have a red belt in karate." He spurted out in the heat of the moment. Sure, it might not have meant much to the gun-toting rodent, but it was all Marco could say to hopefully get whatever this thing was to quit aiming that rifle at him.

@Krieg @others

Pocahontas stood, moving between Rocket and Marco. She didn't like where this was going, and hoped to bring some form of peace between the for the time being, so no one would get hurt.

903130_1324077423523_full.jpg

"I'm sure he meant no offense to you, please lower your weapon, now. It will do no good being turned on a possible ally." she spoke calmly, staring the raccoon down.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Krieg @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Everybody

• Useful
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah

"Excuse me, what?"

"I AM NOT A VERMIN!!!"

Artyom started blankly at Rocket when he seemed to poke fun at the way he spoke. Was he accent still that thick? He had been practicing his English or more than a few years, and he still hadn't fully grasped the language's eccentric qualities. However, Artyom pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind when he saw Rocket react being callled a racoon, apprently it seemed to strike a nerve, the fact Rocket had been drinking didn't help the matter. Artyom took a step towards the seemingly enraged racoon, his hands in the air as to not antogonize Rocket anymore.

"Ahem...Rocket was it? Yes...that's it, Rocket, just take it easy. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by saying that word...just take deep breaths...and calm down."

God, he hoped Rocket wouldn't do anything rash.

Welp, those Safe Kid genes were now kicked into high gear when the talking raccoon pointed his rifle at him.

@Krieg @others

Artyom turned his gaze to the kid who seemed to be the target of Rocket's anger. He was young, no more than a young teenager perhaps. He almost reminded Artyom of himself at that age. Artyom sighed, no matter what the kid said, it was his job as a ranger to protect human life, it was the pledge he took.

He pulled out his revolver and trained it on Rocket's head, a clean kill, painless death

"Don't do it comrade...I do not want to shoot you."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Killian would awaken sometime later, noticing that he was indeed in a strange land. His instincts, however, told him that something was wrong. He stood with a strange group of people who seemed rather confused, like fish trapped in a net. The pirate cautiously began to look around, gently reaching out to with his hook when he would notice a couple staring at something transparent. He nudged the invisible wall with his hook, flinching when a light wave of pain would course through his arm. What was that?

"Bloody hell," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand. "Anyone willing to tell a man where he is?" he questioned to the others, not yet noticing a familiar blonde was among the group...

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Anybody​
....That voice.

A pause came from the seemingly ticked-off Emma, her eyes fleetingly widening as she heard something very familiar to her. It led to a brief pause in her interrogation of their captors- ironic, huh? -, causing her body to tense up and a moment without taking in any breaths to ensue. Every so slowly, just slightly, her head turned in it's direction, one hand slowly going to where her sword was in defense. It couldn't really be him, could it? What had been mere minutes go, presuming she had not been unconscious long, she had knocked the smug little grin off of that lowly pirate scum's face. So how could it be possible-

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943656-100-100.png

...Yeah. That was definitely him. There was no mistaking it, really- between the distinctive beard, his long coat, the eyeliner and his hook? There was no doubt that it was the alleged captain. A curse was mumbled, and she almost lashed out at him, up until she realized something. He was on the same side of the barrier as she was. And while that may have meant he was captive, too, it also had a couple of other possible meanings. For example, he could be acting once again, pretending to be on her side along with the rest of these people. And animals, apparently. Or, there was the other option. That being that there was a God out there somewhere, and He actually hated her. Sincerely. For real.

She wouldn't be surprised by either of those things.

All the same, a glare was shot at the man. "...Of course. Let me guess, Cora somehow got you in after us? Where's your lady, now?" she half taunted, though she looked more sincerely annoyed, in any case. Regardless, she could see she was getting nowhere with the meatheaded alien-resembling folk on the other side of the barrier. So it was reluctantly that she turned away, looking to her fellow prisoners, briefly pondering whether perhaps they were brought here with purpose and she had somehow accidentally been brought along for the ride. "...Right. So I wouldn't suppose anyone happens to know just why we're here. Because that would just be too convenient, wouldn't it?" she muttered sarcastically, letting out a heavy sigh as she eyed the ragtag group gathered around. "Especially considering how many of you look like you belong in the Wal-Mart toy section."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Takumi @Josh M @York @Yun Lee @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Mason Moretti @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @everyboday​

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.