Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait, you're a shaman, err, Shawoman?"

Not unheard of. However, put that info in with Pocahontas not really knowing what a gun is, and the situation became came. She might be from the past.

"Really punching the floor? That's your idea? Are you trying to dig a hole? Star an earthquake? You know what? Never mind. What if we go back to the drawling board"

Flash deadpan sighed. He had no better idea than what the prince of power did. However, someone might be smarter than both Herc and Flash.

"You see that kid, you two? I talked to him for a bit. He seems smart and he might be a young hero. Maybe we should ask him what he thinks."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

"In a way, I am. I am the daughter of Cheif Powhatan, so I have to make decisions based on the safety of my people. I go to Grandmother Willow, a wise friend of mine, to help me make sense of some things that I do not understand usually. She's more shaman like than I am." she replied.

Herbert would recieve more head pats from the Powhatan as she gave Judy a nod of understanding.

"I only said they planned to kill us. I have no intention of dying. I know I shall live and haven't embraced death in the slightest."

Xehanort thought to himself, "It seems that we are in the company of at least two idiots. One claims to be dumber than a child, and the other suggested my ching the floor. Their strength could be useful, just as soon as we escape this cage."

Taking some initiative, Xehanort stepped up to Hiro, the hero Flash mentioned, and spoke.

"Child, what do you think can tear down this barrier? The sooner we leave this prison, the better."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M

Pocahontas merely nodded toward the hooded man though her attention was taken away when Venom brought up Hiro, which gave the boy quite the attention. She was curious on how this would play out, yet hoped the boy wouldn't have too much pressure placed on him.

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @everybody

This kid would make "Puny" Parker proud was the first thing Flash thought to himself as he was asked though rounds of questions. Kid had to be a young hero, so Flash replied.

62eacfc0362f56766db11027d5109d7fcdc0c5de_hq.jpg

"It is alive, kid. It's symbiote. It's not from this world, you can say. We're bounded together, partners. It heals me, gives me abilities to kick bad guy ass, and I give it a host who doesn't abuse it. It's a Win-win."
"You see that kid, you two? I talked to him for a bit. He seems smart and he might be a young hero. Maybe we should ask him what he thinks."
Xehanort thought to himself, "It seems that we are in the company of at least two idiots. One claims to be dumber than a child, and the other suggested my ching the floor. Their strength could be useful, just as soon as we escape this cage."

Taking some initiative, Xehanort stepped up to Hiro, the hero Flash mentioned, and spoke.

"Child, what do you think can tear down this barrier? The sooner we leave this prison, the better."
tumblr_inline_ntv7n8Vf8r1txuobi_100.jpg

"W-Wait, hold on, hold on! It is alive?! Hold on, don't just brush past the not-from-this-world thing like it was nothing!" Hiro exclaimed to Agent Venom when he seemed to casually just suggest the suit wasn't actually nanotechnology, but rather, something... alive? And more than that... "Are you saying it's an alien? Jeez, between that and all these talking animals, it's almost like..."

Lightbulb moment.

Ah, so his machine really did work, huh? Well, this was a cause for celebration! Of course, if he just suddenly started blabbering about stuff like that now, he'd be seen as a crazy person, and besides, this was clearly not the time for that, so while others seemed to be taking this all swimmingly well, like the woman who looked like she was from the distant history of the planet, it seemed that Hiro was the odd one out in that regard.

"Well, whatever. I have a toooon of questions but I guess they'll have to wait," the boy spoke, clearing his throat.

He proceeded to blink in surprise as the older man suddenly introduced Hiro to the rest of the group as a sort of hero, an interesting choice of introduction considering Hiro wasn't even in his specialized armor at the moment that allowed him to even look the part, but hey, real heroes had to have a sixth sense about those matters, right? At least, that's what Fred always thought.

When Xehanort approached the boy, Hiro stepped back, holding up his hands briefly. "Whoa, whoa, stranger danger. S-Sorry, the cloak getup startled me," the prodigy quipped, putting his hands down as he calmed down. Even without the ominous appearance, Hiro figured he likely would have been intimidated anyway, loath as he was to admit it. Communication skills were never his forte. As a jock would say, that was part of what made a nerd "nerdy." Good thing there were no meatheaded jocks here, right?

... It was a roundabout way of saying Hiro was shy and he realized it, even if he didn't want to admit it.

Clearing his throat, Hiro placed a hand on his hip, while the other held his chin in thought.

tumblr_inline_nfy2a6058y1s0kmzl.png

"A-Anyway... I can't really say what would be able to get us outta here. If the dude keeping us here is any sort of smart, then the barrier he constructed here would be immune to any sort of physical strain, especially considering all the muscle that it's packing," he said, briefly gesturing towards Hercules (as well as the other, not as buff Hercules), among others, "And while under normal circumstances, I might have been able to at least try to find a way to shut it off remotely with my gear, I... uh, don't have very much beyond whatcha see on me right now," Hiro continued, opening his arms and showing off his rather minimal current appearance consisting of a hoodie, t-shirt, and shorts.

"I didn't exactly come here prepared, but here's the thing; even if it's only been for a little bit, if the guys keepin' us here don't need us, then why are we still here? My hypothesis? They do have some use for us, however devious it might be! So... ah, it might sound useless, but right now, the best I could give ya is to just sit and wait. We don't exactly have a lot of options in here anyway."

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Reactions: Takumi and Jeremi
"In a way, I am. I am the daughter of Cheif Powhatan, so I have to make decisions based on the safety of my people. I go to Grandmother Willow, a wise friend of mine, to help me make sense of some things that I do not understand usually. She's more shaman like than I am." she replied.

Herbert would recieve more head pats from the Powhatan as she gave Judy a nod of understanding.

Pocahontas merely nodded toward the hooded man though her attention was taken away when Venom brought up Hiro, which gave the boy quite the attention. She was curious on how this would play out, yet hoped the boy wouldn't have too much pressure placed on him.

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @everybody

tumblr_inline_ntv7n8Vf8r1txuobi_100.jpg

"W-Wait, hold on, hold on! It is alive?! Hold on, don't just brush past the not-from-this-world thing like it was nothing!" Hiro exclaimed to Agent Venom when he seemed to casually just suggest the suit wasn't actually nanotechnology, but rather, something... alive? And more than that... "Are you saying it's an alien? Jeez, between that and all these talking animals, it's almost like..."

Lightbulb moment.

Ah, so his machine really did work, huh? Well, this was a cause for celebration! Of course, if he just suddenly started blabbering about stuff like that now, he'd be seen as a crazy person, and besides, this was clearly not the time for that, so while others seemed to be taking this all swimmingly well, like the woman who looked like she was from the distant history of the planet, it seemed that Hiro was the odd one out in that regard.

"Well, whatever. I have a toooon of questions but I guess they'll have to wait," the boy spoke, clearing his throat.

He proceeded to blink in surprise as the older man suddenly introduced Hiro to the rest of the group as a sort of hero, an interesting choice of introduction considering Hiro wasn't even in his specialized armor at the moment that allowed him to even look the part, but hey, real heroes had to have a sixth sense about those matters, right? At least, that's what Fred always thought.

When Xehanort approached the boy, Hiro stepped back, holding up his hands briefly. "Whoa, whoa, stranger danger. S-Sorry, the cloak getup startled me," the prodigy quipped, putting his hands down as he calmed down. Even without the ominous appearance, Hiro figured he likely would have been intimidated anyway, loath as he was to admit it. Communication skills were never his forte. As a jock would say, that was part of what made a nerd "nerdy." Good thing there were no meatheaded jocks here, right?

... It was a roundabout way of saying Hiro was shy and he realized it, even if he didn't want to admit it.

Clearing his throat, Hiro placed a hand on his hip, while the other held his chin in thought.

tumblr_inline_nfy2a6058y1s0kmzl.png

"A-Anyway... I can't really say what would be able to get us outta here. If the dude keeping us here is any sort of smart, then the barrier he constructed here would be immune to any sort of physical strain, especially considering all the muscle that it's packing," he said, briefly gesturing towards Hercules (as well as the other, not as buff Hercules), among others, "And while under normal circumstances, I might have been able to at least try to find a way to shut it off remotely with my gear, I... uh, don't have very much beyond whatcha see on me right now," Hiro continued, opening his arms and showing off his rather minimal current appearance consisting of a hoodie, t-shirt, and shorts.

"I didn't exactly come here prepared, but here's the thing; even if it's only been for a little bit, if the guys keepin' us here don't need us, then why are we still here? My hypothesis? They do have some use for us, however devious it might be! So... ah, it might sound useless, but right now, the best I could give ya is to just sit and wait. We don't exactly have a lot of options in here anyway."

2758abc2bb3047dd07f7dedb148bba09.jpg

God this kid was so much like Parker. Flash could see it now, if they went to same High school, this kid would have been shoved into his locker everyday. Maybe even twice a day. Now? He couldn't help find the kid entertaining. Maybe it's because he became best friends with peter? Maybe it was because he knew better now since he became a teacher? Maybe it was all of that?

"Like I guessed, you're a smart kid.You already figured it out."

Not that Hiro could see, but Flash was smirking as he knelt down. Kneeling near Pocahontas, Flash looked up at Hiro and the rest of the group.

"You guys heard him, yeah? I think he's got the right idea. What's your name, kid? Come take a seat. I think I got time to answer your questions."

Still knelt, Flash turned his eyes towards Xehanort. Flash was staring a hole into the man for a good bit. Something was not right. Turning to his allies, Flash let his feelings be know

"Call it a hunch, but I don't think we can try that guy. I'm getting a bad feeling from him."

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @Takumi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Shizuochan

Oh dear. The poor thing seemed to be still waking up. Zé took a few steps back to give her some space as she came to, taking his hat off for ettiquette's sake. "I can explain best I can once you wake up, or now, even, se você preferir."

@Jeremi

"I know why I'm here." The girl responded as she tried to pull her hands free from the machine. "But I don't know why you guys are here. They said they needed Seven hearts of light." She looked around. "...If I'm not seeing double there's way more than seven here."

Then the girl realized she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm America Chavez by the way. Nice to meet you loro de fantasía."

Hercules barked in laughter at the hooded alien's threat. "Many know of Hercules, the greatest of all of Zeus's children." He smirked before speaking once again "And the fools as well as everyone else will find your weapon to be much more attractive. My head on your spear would most definitely give you the attention you so desperately need from women." He retorted "Even in death, my visage will continue to outshine your ugly mug." He smiled, happy at his quip.

Herc looked towards Venom, quiet happy yet disappointed that he did not attack him then and there. His attention was on the man, momentarily looking away from Songbird. "Unfortunately not, my companion." He replied "But worry not, for not only do I have the brawn, but the brains to match. Amadeus- oh, right he is not here with me." Hercules sighed as he tapped his chin in thought. "Hmm it seems that the brains did not come along with me. I will have to resort to using my own. A fine substitute in my opinion. Perhaps punching the floor would be a good idea? Usually my friend would come up with these kinds of things."

@Jeremi @Josh M @Shizuochan @Who ever else.

Crovus did not care for the demi Gods supposed witty retorts. "Words are hollow when you can't act upon them." Was his only reply.

Krennic turns away to look at the figure who spoke to him, laughing "The reaches of the Galactic Empire reach far and wide all across the galaxy! And this filth, I will have it killed the minute I have him placed with the ISB." Krennic gave a hearty laugh as he turned again to the alien.

tumblr_oezmizYHX01rmyapso1_540.gif

"You may think that you will have me killed for some information that I know nothing about, but do know that the minute I come out of here, I will find you, have your head chopped off and thrown along with the rest of the scum of the aliens the Empire has eradicated." Krennic stared at the alien with pure malice that could strike fear into those he saw worthless "... I do not know of your Seven Hearts of Light. I do not know your species or your master. But you, along with the rest of those monstrosities will be killed. Mark. My. Words." He spoke through gritted, closed teeth at Corvus.

@Jeremi @Mason Moretti

Krennic would get his chance sooner than he expected.

The door slid open again and a new entourage entered. First in came a giant of a being whose arrival made the soldiers and Corvus bow towards him. Behind him a regal looking woman in a dark gown and a green complexion. She was flanked by an alien with black clothes, jet black skin and red facial markings. The other an older man dressed in 15th century robes.

"Master..."

Some had met him, some only knew him by reputation. All of them knew their situation suddenly went from bad to worse.

Th25_zpssydem0cz.png

Their captor was Thanos the Mad Titan. Before Thanos could speak however the woman spoke first and she didn't sound happy. "What is the meaning of this Thanos?! You promised me the Seven hearts of light! Instead you have brought us a petting zoo!"

Corvus snarled at the woman, he didn't take too kindly to the woman speaking in such casual tone with his master. Thanos noticed this and with a raised hand stayed Corvus before he could do something rash.

"The machinations of multiversal travel is a delicate process. Even a wrong calculation could be fatal. That was why you came to me was it not? You didn't have the talent for it." That remark seemed to quiet the woman as Thanos stepped closer to the barrier and looked inside. "Despite your attitude, Maleficent. While there are far more than seven in here. I see two hearts of light as well. Excluding our catalyst." That remark had him look right at America who sent some choice curses his way.

"The others however are of no use. We can eliminate them in due time. For now however. Corvus, take the men and scout the permitter. Me and my associates will see to the prisoners."

A nod and a bow later Corvus and the soldiers exit the chamber leaving Thanos and his three associates alone with the group.

"You said two lights?" Maleficent finally asked. "Two is still not seven. What do you propose we do to that?"

Th15_zpskht95hwq.png

"Eliminate the rest and try again. The board is too vast for some to figure that pieces are missing."
It seemed the situations was dire for our captives.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
"I know why I'm here." The girl responded as she tried to pull her hands free from the machine. "But I don't know why you guys are here. They said they needed Seven hearts of light." She looked around. "...If I'm not seeing double there's way more than seven here."

Then the girl realized she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm America Chavez by the way. Nice to meet you loro de fantasía."

Crovus did not care for the demi Gods supposed witty retorts. "Words are hollow when you can't act upon them." Was his only reply.

The door slid open again and a new entourage entered. First in came a giant of a being whose arrival made the soldiers and Corvus bow towards him. Behind him a regal looking woman in a dark gown and a green complexion. She was flanked by an alien with black clothes, jet black skin and red facial markings. The other an older man dressed in 15th century robes.

"Master..."

Some had met him, some only knew him by reputation. All of them knew their situation suddenly went from bad to worse.

Th25_zpssydem0cz.png

Their captor was Thanos the Mad Titan. Before Thanos could speak however the woman spoke first and she didn't sound happy. "What is the meaning of this Thanos?! You promised me the Seven hearts of light! Instead you have brought us a petting zoo!"

Corvus snarled at the woman, he didn't take too kindly to the woman speaking in such casual tone with his master. Thanos noticed this and with a raised hand stayed Corvus before he could do something rash.

"The machinations of multiversal travel is a delicate process. Even a wrong calculation could be fatal. That was why you came to me was it not? You didn't have the talent for it." That remark seemed to quiet the woman as Thanos stepped closer to the barrier and looked inside. "Despite your attitude, Maleficent. While there are far more than seven in here. I see two hearts of light as well. Excluding our catalyst." That remark had him look right at America who sent some choice curses his way.

"The others however are of no use. We can eliminate them in due time. For now however. Corvus, take the men and scout the permitter. Me and my associates will see to the prisoners."

A nod and a bow later Corvus and the soldiers exit the chamber leaving Thanos and his three associates alone with the group.

"You said two lights?" Maleficent finally asked. "Two is still not seven. What do you propose we do to that?"

Th15_zpskht95hwq.png

"Eliminate the rest and try again. The board is too vast for some to figure that pieces are missing."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan
"Why are you here, if I may ask?"

Hearing her introduction, Zé bowed. "No matter the circumstances, it is a pleasure to meet you, Senhorita Chavez. I am José Carioca. And-"

The arrival of the group gave Zé a bit of alarm, but his main goal was to free America. He looked at the machine to see how she was trapped. "Senhorita," he whispered as Thanos and Maleficent bickered, "I think I may know a way to free you, but you would have to trust me, entende?"

@Jeremi

"Master..."

Th25_zpssydem0cz.png

Th15_zpskht95hwq.png

"Planning to kill me, to kill the rest of them-" Krennic pointed at everyone else "For what? For some mythological 'Seven Hearts of Light?' What the hell is that then?" Krennic stood tall as he spoke to Thanos, as he spoke loudly with both passion and fire.

tumblr_oezwnwUmSw1qbl3l5o6_540.gif

"You're search for this Seven Hearts of Light will be for nothing! Killing each and every one of them will prove nothing except for the fact that you have no idea where it is! You will scour the galaxy, the Outer Rim only to find nothing except for the fact that you failed your mission.." Krennics backstabbing and manipulative nature began to come out as he spoke in a softer tone.

"Mr. Thanos, I'm offering you something larger than those Seven Hearts... I'm offering you the Star Forge." Except it did not exist - not anymore. The architect knew the designs of the ancient Rakatan factor that was fueled by the dark side, but he also knew it was destroyed long before the Battle of Yavin.

"I can tell you about it, show you all of it, and know it will pique your interest more than the worthlessness of some hearts.."

@Jeremi

"Why are you here, if I may ask?"

Hearing her introduction, Zé bowed. "No matter the circumstances, it is a pleasure to meet you, Senhorita Chavez. I am José Carioca. And-"

The arrival of the group gave Zé a bit of alarm, but his main goal was to free America. He looked at the machine to see how she was trapped. "Senhorita," he whispered as Thanos and Maleficent bickered, "I think I may know a way to free you, but you would have to trust me, entende?"

@Jeremi

MsA61_zpsdbp84seu.png

"Not that I have anything to lose."
America responded as she continued struggling with her restraints. "What's the plan José?"

"Planning to kill me, to kill the rest of them-" Krennic pointed at everyone else "For what? For some mythological 'Seven Hearts of Light?' What the hell is that then?" Krennic stood tall as he spoke to Thanos, as he spoke loudly with both passion and fire.

tumblr_oezwnwUmSw1qbl3l5o6_540.gif

"You're search for this Seven Hearts of Light will be for nothing! Killing each and every one of them will prove nothing except for the fact that you have no idea where it is! You will scour the galaxy, the Outer Rim only to find nothing except for the fact that you failed your mission.." Krennics backstabbing and manipulative nature began to come out as he spoke in a softer tone.

"Mr. Thanos, I'm offering you something larger than those Seven Hearts... I'm offering you the Star Forge." Except it did not exist - not anymore. The architect knew the designs of the ancient Rakatan factor that was fueled by the dark side, but he also knew it was destroyed long before the Battle of Yavin.

"I can tell you about it, show you all of it, and know it will pique your interest more than the worthlessness of some hearts.."

@Jeremi

Thanos gave the man a look over. "I do not need a scientific bauble from a man whose only goal is to save your own skin." The Mad Titan wasn't much impressed by the man or his words. "The Seven Hearts contain far more power than anything you can imagine. Ask the Hooded man." Thanos glanced over to Xehanort when he said that.

"The man is only selling you fairytales anyway."
The alien dressed in black responded coming closer to where Krennic was standing.

photo.php

"The poor man has no leg to stand on so he decided to spin a tale to catch your attention. What a boon for you that I am here."

If Thanos was irked or curious to the aliens he certainly didn't show it. "You are here Maul, much like the others. You seek unlimited power and I can provide it. But not with out the hearts."

Thanos turned one final time towards Krennic. "Next time you open your duplicitous mouth the only heart you will see is your own."

0wH161Q.jpg

Melissa recoiled, however so slightly, when Agent Venom approached. This was a different Venom, to be sure. Genial, possibly - Osborn was genial too, for a time. Mentally stable, perhaps, although you never knew with the symbiote. Mac ate people, so this incarnation would be hard-pressed to be anything other than an upgrade. Still, she was wary. There were a number of entities S.H.I.E.L.D had considered priority above others when it came to Earth's safety; the Skull, Doom, the symbiotes. And though this one came with quite the knack for the pep talk, Songbird found herself shuffling backwards.

Of course, Venom was one thing. Thanos another entirely.

"Herc... you ever beat this guy before?" Songbird gave a wry smile,

"I can't really fathom this 'Heart of Light' business, but she," she nodded her head towards America, "seems relevant to it. I'm thinking we do some good old fashioned heroic 'stand in front of her and get beat up for it' type of thing, right?"

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
MsA61_zpsdbp84seu.png

America responded as she continued struggling with her restraints. "What's the plan José?"

Thanos gave the man a look over. "I do not need a scientific bauble from a man whose only goal is to save your own skin." The Mad Titan wasn't much impressed by the man or his words. "The Seven Hearts contain far more power than anything you can imagine. Ask the Hooded man." Thanos glanced over to Xehanort when he said that.

The alien dressed in black responded coming closer to where Krennic was standing.

photo.php

"The poor man has no leg to stand on so he decided to spin a tale to catch your attention. What a boon for you that I am here."

If Thanos was irked or curious to the aliens he certainly didn't show it. "You are here Maul, much like the others. You seek unlimited power and I can provide it. But not with out the hearts."

Thanos turned one final time towards Krennic. "Next time you open your duplicitous mouth the only heart you will see is your own."

"I have a way to shrink you down until you are only a few inches tall. But do not worry-I can bring you back to your regular size just as easy. Unconventional, yes, but better than being trapped in this machine!"

@Jeremi

• Nice Execution!
MsA61_zpsdbp84seu.png

photo.php

"The poor man has no leg to stand on so he decided to spin a tale to catch your attention. What a boon for you to be here."

Fear came up Krennics spine, not because of Thanos, but because of Maul. "Maul... You died on Dathomir..." He grunted in dissapointment, taking short steps away from all of them, speaking in a silent tone. "In either case... You are powerless... Lord Sidious and Darth Vader rule the Galactic Empire now." Krennic growled and looked at America, turning away from Thanos and the others - The unconscious woman now conscious - and stared at her "How did you get here? How did you get all of us here?"​

"I have a way to shrink you down until you are only a few inches tall. But do not worry-I can bring you back to your regular size just as easy. Unconventional, yes, but better than being trapped in this machine!"

@Jeremi

Well that was certainly not what she was expecting to hear. Not like she had anything better planned. One final rattling of the restraints and... "Uh...sure?"

Fear came up Krennics spine, not because of Thanos, but because of Maul. "Maul... You died on Dathomir..." He grunted in dissapointment, taking short steps away from all of them "In either case... You are powerless... Lord Sidious and Darth Vader rule the Galactic Empire now." Krennic growled and looked at America, turning away from Thanos and the others - The unconscious woman now conscious - and stared at her "How did you get here? How did you get all of us here?"​

"For now."
Maul responded. "My new allies will see to it that I will be the only Sith left standing." Maul didn't know who Krennic was but he knew his type. "Perhaps I will keep you around as my personal footstool?"

"The girl was the focal point."
Maleficent responded to the man. "She has the power to travel the multiverse by her own power. We just used her for our own benefit."

"Yeah it was real nice too. Maybe come a bit closer and I'll show you my appreciation."
America responded in anger to Maleficent.

"Hahahaha! You're in no position to administer threats girl."

• Love
Fear came up Krennics spine, not because of Thanos, but because of Maul. "Maul... You died on Dathomir..." He grunted in dissapointment, taking short steps away from all of them, speaking in a silent tone. "In either case... You are powerless... Lord Sidious and Darth Vader rule the Galactic Empire now." Krennic growled and looked at America, turning away from Thanos and the others - The unconscious woman now conscious - and stared at her "How did you get here? How did you get all of us here?"​
"Você tá brincando?! Shhhhh!" This was bad-the last thing he needed was the malandro who was on the bad side of the captors to bring them attention! Ugh, nothing could be easy...

Zé brought out his trusty green mallet, hitting Krennic on the head. In just seconds he would be around six inches tall. "Show some respect to these people!" He scolded, before giving Krennic a quick wink to let him know it was part of the plan. America also got hit on the head-lightly, though, just enough to let his magic take effect. In just seconds she would be tiny as well. "Same to you!"

@Jeremi @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

"Você tá brincando?! Shhhhh!" This was bad-the last thing he needed was the malandro who was on the bad side of the captors to bring them attention! Ugh, nothing could be easy...

Zé brought out his trusty green mallet, hitting Krennic on the head. In just seconds he would be around six inches tall. "Show some respect to these people!" He scolded, before giving Krennic a quick wink to let him know it was part of the plan. America also got hit on the head-lightly, though, just enough to let his magic take effect. In just seconds she would be tiny as well. "Same to you!"

This was way freaky...and a huge reason why she never teamed up with Ant-man. If the villains noticed the dead they certainly didn't show it. What did it really matter she'd still be trapped inside with the others.

"Thanks for the save...am I going to be like this long?"

@Yun Lee

MsA61_zpsdbp84seu.png

photo.php

After Krennic failed to make any sort of impact or deal with Thanos, Artyom nearly facepalmed, screaming or freaking out wouldn't help anyone. Perhaps this Thanos could be reasoned with, maybe instead of killing Artyom and everyone inside the cage, maybe they could strike a deal. He stood to his feet and walked over to where Thanos stood and stopped.

"Um...excuse me comrade...before you decide to snuff us out like one snuffs the light on a candle, perhaps we can make...a deal..after all, you seem to be quite reasonable." Artyom said, the bile fighting to come up as the fact he had to sweet talk this...maniac made him sick.

@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee[/QUOTE]

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
This was way freaky...and a huge reason why she never teamed up with Ant-man. If the villains noticed the dead they certainly didn't show it. What did it really matter she'd still be trapped inside with the others.

"Thanks for the save...am I going to be like this long?"

@Yun Lee
"Just until you do a little bit of black magic!"
(:23-:30)
"Chant in this rythym any way you like, then blow on your index finger once it glows. Same to you, senhor Krennic."

"I'll use your head as a trophy on my quarter walls... Mark my words, Maul... Then, I shall be the Emperor's closest confidant." He didn't pay more attention to Maul, before looking at the parrot. "Excuse me?... What are you to tell me to show respe-" And then he was shrunk. He growled and turned again to the parrot "... What is the meaning of this?!" He said nothing more, albeit still angered, once noting the parrots wink. "... Whats the plan?"
@Yun Lee

Judy slouched, and her face tight with pride grew softer. "Maybe, sir, but only because I do my best to keep Zootopia safe and sound, just like any other cop at the ZPD. But, y'know, being a bunny I really have to give-"

1nCwqQa.png

"-two-hundred percent!" Judy managed to wheeze out upon entering Star's arms. Wriggling helplessly about within the young girl's vice grip, the best Judy could muster was pulling free one of her arms, which allowed the bunny breathing room at least. Exhaling and inhaling deep, Judy waved off Pocahontas, "I'm fine ma'am, I'm fine. This is nothing compared to a bear hug from a very angry polar bear, believe me!" she said while struggling to free her other arm.

@Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

@Verite @Shizuochan @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti
@Crow
jvWXN.jpg

"You can talk too?! Oh my gosh, I can't wait to tell Marco! Oh waitwaitwait-- where are my manners?" She said before abruptly straightening up and smiling down at the little rabbit. "I'm Star Butterfly! What's your name, ya cute little bunny rabbit you?" She asked in what could have been taken as some sort of patronizing tone, but in reality it was just Star fangirling over a friggin' talking bunny in a police uniform.

Because let's face it, that's just adorable.

----

Meanwhile, Marco just listened to the conversation at hand, eyeing the participants back and forth slightly before finally putting his two cents in.

0zK.jpg

"Yeah uhh, I don't know about you guys, but I've bee locked in a cage like this before. Sure, it was under different circumstances and the kidnapper was a lawyer, but the last time this happened I was like two seconds from turning into a squished bug. My real question is that what do they need us for, if anything? Because believe it or not, I'd love nothing more than to just go home and finish my homework right now." He said before just taking a seat on the ground and letting out a huff, bringing his knees up to his chest before cradling both his arms around them.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Josh M @Verite @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @people

"You guys heard him, yeah? I think he's got the right idea. What's your name, kid? Come take a seat. I think I got time to answer your questions."

Still knelt, Flash turned his eyes towards Xehanort. Flash was staring a hole into the man for a good bit. Something was not right. Turning to his allies, Flash let his feelings be know

"Call it a hunch, but I don't think we can try that guy. I'm getting a bad feeling from him."

Th15_zpskht95hwq.png

It seemed the situations was dire for our captives.
tumblr_inline_ntv7kjnPRR1txuobi_100.jpg

"Me? I'm Hiro! Hiro Hamada. And would you rather I just keep calling you Venom or do you have something else I can refer you as?" The boy introduced himself to Agent Venom, nodding to the man's later assessment of... well, who did and didn't look trustworthy. He prepared his questions that he might have had for Agent Venom, but was interrupted by the sudden appearance of what seemed to be all their captors, including a woman referred to as "Maleficent," and towering above them all a man that went by the name of "Thanos."

A lively bunch indeed. Made Yokai look like sunshine and rainbows personified already.

With his attention fixated on the captors, Hiro gasped when Thanos suggested "elimination" of everyone. Guess he really did jinx it earlier.

tumblr_inline_n8rb99WGXA1sjw053.png

"U-Uh... Spoke too soon, huh? Guess I'll save the questions for later... if there is a later. Yikes," Hiro said uneasily, "I don't suppose there's any talking out of this predicament though, is there? What do you think, Agent Venom?"

@Josh M

"Master..."

Th25_zpssydem0cz.png

Th15_zpskht95hwq.png

The situation was certainly dire, but Xehanort was not a man to panic in a dangerous situation. He was patient and careful. It appeared to him that his fellow captives were distracting Thanos and Corvus. His true focus was on the green-faced witch: Maleficent. Although there was only a loose connection between himself and the witch, she could give him some valuable information, such as where he might be in time. He made sure that the hood of his coat continued to obscure his face.

"Maleficent, have you heard of a man named Xehanort?"
@Jeremi

jvWXN.jpg

"You can talk too?! Oh my gosh, I can't wait to tell Marco! Oh waitwaitwait-- where are my manners?" She said before abruptly straightening up and smiling down at the little rabbit. "I'm Star Butterfly. What's your name, ya cute little bunny you?" She asked in what could have been taken as patronizing, but in reality it was just Star fangirling over a friggin' talking bunny in a police uniform.

Because let's face it, that's just adorable.

tumblr_inline_o8d3tr9BKv1qd3fj6_250.png

Elephant-sized, hairless monkeys? Judy could handle that. Bear hugs from said hairless monkeys? Handled. But at Star's greeting, the bunny cop grit her teeth in a grimace and hissed. "Ohhhhhh...um, yeah, see...not sure if you know this but, bunnies can call bunnies cute, but when other animals do it, it's kind of..." Judy struggled to explain when put on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.