Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that certainly wasn't comforting. If Hook thought this was bad, hailing from a land entirely composed of fairytales? Maybe this wasn't as normal as she hoped it might be to a fantasy 'character'. "Yeah? Well maybe drinking wasn't the problem. Ever consider we've been drugged?" she replied halfheartedly, gazing around with a deep intake of breath. Just what was this place, anyways?

In any case, the Savior did give pause when Hook insisted he had been on her side, green eyes slowly turning to look to the male for a long moment. But whatever it was she was thinking, she hurriedly tried to shake off. "Well, if you really thought Cora was going to help you, well, I can already tell you you really lack sense on who you can trust," she muttered, unable to think of anything else she could say. For the moment, she slowly eased her hand away from the hilt of her sword. But she was still keeping a hawk- or, perhaps better suited, a swan's -eye on the man.

"Nothing against me? Really?" she mused, raising an eyebrow at the man before her. "Last I recall, you were threatening to stab me. Sorry for misreading the signs," she huffed sarcastically. But this was followed by a pause, Emma again scrutinizing the man with her emerald eyes at his statement he was as lost as she was.

He wasn't lying.

There was an inward sigh from the woman as she silently fumed at the thought. Not because she was stuck here with him, but because she was stuck here, with him, without her son. "Yeah? Well screw that. We're getting out of here," she stated confidently. She didn't bother waiting until the group of villains had departed. No, she had drawn her sword and taken a barrier before they were even out the door. Continuously, she hacked and slashed away, presumably to no avail.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Errybody​
"I've been drugged before, luv. You can trust me when I say I know what it feels like, and I know I'm neither drugged nor poisoned," the captain replied to Emma, thinking about the situation a bit more before adding, "Magic, on the other hand, could be responsible. I never write off magic. I've seen much of it in my days, and more often than not it's usually the culprit."

"You may bad-mouth Cora all you like, but she's always kept her word to me. You, on the other hand, well, I can't say the same about. As I said before, you need to better learn how to trust others--especially in circumstances like the one we're in now. Otherwise you'll find life to be more difficult for you later on down the line."

When the blonde stated her disbelief in the fact that he had been on her side he scoffed mildly.

tumblr_inline_ob29wkCqrq1tse695_100.png

"Ah, but maybe I wasn't talking about stabbing you with my sword," he whispered in a low, playfully flirty tone, raising his eyebrows teasingly. He couldn't resist. Swan had set herself up for that one, and boy had he enjoyed saying it. In fact, he enjoyed her presence entirely. Not only was she easy on the eyes, but also enough to help relieve him of the tension he felt from being trapped in this bizarre place.

@Midnight Maiden @Others​

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nfu6z0VOeA1tv7tl2o2_r1_250.gif

"Scientific name?! You little punk! I told you once I ain't no frikkin' raccoon! The name is Rocket! Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket! I swear one more t-!!"

And then a tanned Terran stood in front of Rocket.

"Excuse me, what you say, lady? Gosh you Terrans are so weird looking. Look, I am not trying to rude, it just looks like a Terran and Chitauri found a way to reproduce. That is all. Anyways! See, I ain't 'bout to just be happy sunsh-"

And then a furred anthropomorphic animal half his height held her hands out in front of Rocket.

"What...are you?! Some Halfworld reject like me that Nova Corps adopted? Sheesh you smell like that time I went to a bathroom on Zanzater. Look ladies, outta of the way, I gotta teach this little punk a listen! I'm a frikkin' Guardian o-"

And then another Terran pointed a gun towards Rocket.

"WOAHWOAHWOAH! Hold up there desperado! You wanna be vaporized into the next nebula, go ahead! Make my day! You pull that trigger and four beams of ionized energy is gonna make your molecules dance more than a Krylorian riding a cruiser on prom ni-"

And then Rocket found himself tumbling away from a wave of rainbows and his precious laser cannon being stolen by what looked like a man in a gimp suit. Sitting up slowly, the horribly bitter cynic gave a deep sigh, giving a slow and dreadful facepalm. God, he needed another drink after all of this.

"We are all gonna die, aren't we? This dream sucks. You all suck."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Not bothering with the cake Star had appear, as Pocahontas wasn't trusting of the food she had never saw before, she would glance to Rocket with a confused yet curious expression. She was pretty sure there was an insult somewhere in there, but half of what Rocket said went over her head anyway so she didn't take it to heart.

"Terran. Chi-tau-ri." she mumbled to herself before glancing to Flash.

Sitting on the ground once more, crossing her legs she looked at Rocket like a rather curious child.

"What exactly do those words mean?" she asked calmly. He didn't seem like he planned to pick a fight anymore so that was good.

@Krieg @Josh M @Yun Lee @others

"Ah, you know Portuguese, my friend? Que alivio! É muito bom falar português sem precisar mudar para o inglês. Quero dizer, meu inglês é muito bom, mas mesmo assim eu ainda me encontrou deslizando de volta para o português. Então me diga, meu amigo, de onde você é? Brasil? Portugal? Ou em outro lugar? Pessoalmente, venho do Rio de Janeiro. Uma cidade tão bonita ... mas, novamente, todo o Brasil é lindo. Especialmente Baia. Diga-me, você já esteve em Baia?"

And then a green parrot would extend a slice of chocolate cake to Rocket. "You should relax, my friend. Things seem rather bleak now, yes, but from my experience, things always find a way of working out. If we cannot escape now, we simply wait for an opening and take it. And I would much rather wait for that opening with a clear mind and full stomach. Wouldn't you?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee
tumblr_inline_nklwkaM8iN1tohgab.png

Oh good, Marco finally found someone who speaks his language other than his father! Marco decided to continue the conversation in said language to keep the conversation flowing along with confusing the people around them.

"Na verdade, eu sou dos EUA. Meu pai é do Brasil e minha mãe é de Echo Creek. Ele se casou com minha mãe quando ele tinha trinta anos. E sim, eu já estive em Baia. Meus avós ainda vivem lá, e nós os visitamos de vez em quando."

While Marco struck a conversation with the bird, Star had noticed that Judy was frightened by the events which transpired moments ago. Feeling a bit guilty for it, the princess put on a small yet sincere smile and mader her way over to Judy.

Tmrl9.jpg

"Hey Judy. Sorry for scaring you with my rainbow blast and stuff. I brought you some cake, though."
She said before offering the rabbit a slice of the chocolate cake.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
"You. You understand who these aliens are and what they seem to want. You understand where we are." Krennic approached Xehanort. "Tell me what you know."
@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

"I get your logic, but right now isn't time for logic. Like it or not, We're all in these together . You know I can't tell you our holder aren't watching, but can you afford keeping info from us? Right now, it's us vs them, but you're acting like your are on your own team. We can't afford that. "

Flash kept his cool, but it was hard
This guy was shady, but Flash was a New York. He could tell when a shell game was being ran

Krennic was also getting on Flash's nerves. Using his web again, Flash pull Krennix's blaster away, catching it smoothly in his own right hand.

"Congrats, you lost your rights to that."
@Mason Moretti @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Verite @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Alright. Here is what I know.

Thanos is gathering seven hearts of pure light. Most likely, he is looking to use them to open Kingdom Hearts. With all seven hearts, the door the Kingdom Hearts is found. That isn't enough to open the door. One needs a special key to access Kingdom Hearts. Maleficent most likely knows this. You need a Keyblade. We must hope they do not have one."

Meanwhile anyone who was looking for any means of escape would fall short because nothing that could help them escape was found. It seemed that Thanos was rather through in his designs leaving nothing to chance.

"And that is why I was hesitant to use mine, but it appears we might not have a choice if we want to open this barrier and leave."

Xehanort held out his hand. In a flash of light, his Keyblade appeared in his hand.

200px-Young_Xehanort%27s_Keyblade_KH3D.png

He aimed the end of the blade at the barrier. A beam of light shot out from the end and stuck the barrier. Hopefully, by the Keyblade's power to unlock things, the cage holding them would be unlocked.
@Jeremi @Josh M @Mason Moretti @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Verite @Takumi @Yun Lee

Thanos is gathering seven hearts of pure light. Most likely, he is looking to use them to open Kingdom Hearts. With all seven hearts, the door the Kingdom Hearts is found. That isn't enough to open the door. One needs a special key to access Kingdom Hearts. Maleficent most likely knows this. You need a Keyblade. We must hope they do not have one."

"And that is why I was hesitant to use mine, but it appears we might not have a choice if we want to open this barrier and leave."

Xehanort held out his hand. In a flash of light, his Keyblade appeared in his hand.

He aimed the end of the blade at the barrier. A beam of light shot out from the end and stuck the barrier. Hopefully, by the Keyblade's power to unlock things, the cage holding them would be unlocked.

As the keyhole started forming on the barrier the energy shot back right into Xehanort giving a powerful enough shock that caused him to drop the Keyblade.

Whatever the barrier was made of, not even a Keyblade could unlock it.

"Flash." Pocahontas, although finding his name strange still, she placed a hand on his arm. She could tell there may have been some frustration in the young man, and honestly it wasn't surprising given the situation.

705104_1304239030400_full.jpg

"....Flash, this will most likely escalate into something bad." she warned. Though there was a bit of an amused glint in her eyes.

@Josh M @Yun Lee @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

"No! You did a good job!" Marco immediately said, backtracking a bit when Flash threatened to not help out Marco anymore. He may be able to hold his own in a fight, but it wasn't everyday that a talking raccoon pulled a rifle on you.

Meanwhile, Star turned to Flash and smiled once she realized he was okay.

"Oh great, you're okay. But if it makes you feel any better..."

Tugging out her wand yet again, Star held it up on the air. In a brief flash of light, a chocolate cake would appear on a plate for everyone along with some forks and plates.

"Oh, I'm Star, by the way. That's Marco." She stated before pointing to the teen in the red hoodie, who simply took a slice of cake and began chowing down silently, flicking a wave to everyone once Star introduced him.

@Josh M @Verite @Takumi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Crow @Mason Moretti @whoever wants cake

"I don't think it works like that." America replied. "They needed me strapped into it, using my powers. With out me it's a worthless paper weight." Even then America gave it a good punch leaving a nice dent on it.​

Meanwhile anyone who was looking for any means of escape would fall short because nothing that could help them escape was found. It seemed that Thanos was rather through in his designs leaving nothing to chance.

Yeah this was getting out of hand. America stepped up between Venom and Krennic and gave the officer a long hard look.

MsA63_zpsiwjlboad.png

"Play nice or I'll jam that gun of yours far up your ass. And you're probably wondering is that even possible? Well test me and we'll find out together. Got it?"

Pocahontas's hand could feel the symboite move and became more tense the longer the agreement went on. Flash want to bash this guy so hard on the face. He was a threat not to just Flash but the group as a whole. During to the young native American, Flash waved her worries off. Flash was clearly still angry. The group would see tandrills form and lift off Flash's body. Not for long however as he took back control

"Easy buddy. Let's calm down. We got this."

@Takumi @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti

"Ah... And thus he has no means to do anything but keep us locked and find two of the seven Hearts of Light." Krennic stiffled a laugh as he turned to look at Xehanort. "What are the prerequisites in order to have these items? Be a Jedi Knight?" A light chuckle and a head shake later, he looked at the man. "Have a heart of gold, made of innocence, naïve to the galaxy's issues? Good luck finding that."

And then Xehanort got shocked. Krennic came up to help him if he had got severely hurt. "We're locked in. No way to come out. I overheard that alien scum speak though... Unless a total system failure happened. I have a bad feeling about this."

@Mason Moretti

Pocahontas's hand could feel the symboite move and became more tense the longer the agreement went on. Flash want to bash this guy so hard on the face. He was a threat not to just Flash but the group as a whole. During to the young native American, Flash waved her worries off. Flash was clearly still angry. The group would see tandrills form and lift off Flash's body. Not for long however as he took back control

@Takumi @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti

Pocahontas would give Flash a look of concern, having felt the symboite tense. After she had begun to speak to Rocket, she did give Flash another glance of concern. She wondered if it was as upset as Flash himself.

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Krieg @others

"You know, I think it's safe if I Share my real name with you guys. You guys can call me Flash."

Well, that was a lie. His real name was Eugene. But only his mother and his bitter ex-girlfriends ever called him that.

tumblr_inline_o9s0cgjj4k1t1gplk_100.png

"I see. Please indicate on this panel where the pain is most seve--"

"I think he's alright, never mind, Baymax. Thanks. And alright... Nice to meet you again then, Flash!"

And then more stuff went down, as an old man with rather interesting clothing (reminiscent of old Prussian-looking military) went around threatening everyone, and then an awkward tug-o-war between his blaster and Flash's... adhesive thing? On the other hand, at least the talking raccoon who didn't like being called a raccoon calmed down or... No, there... Uh... This really was an unstable group, and they hadn't even been here for more than half an hour, huh?

Leaning over to Go Go, Hiro pursed his lips. "This really isn't gonna end well, is it? Oh, but hey, I got your suit in case something goes down," the boy whispered, before digging his hand into his pocket and producing what looked like a small capsule with a button on top and handing it to Go Go, "Been working on some nanotech that can fit our suits into capsules for ease of transportation. Meant to give it out to everyone else but... Guess you're the first!"

Think of them like Dragon Ball Capsules.

And with that, he turned to Flash, who was evidently still caught in the heat of the moment.

tumblr_inline_nfy2a8Gzrf1s0kmzl.png

"Y-Yeah, Flash. We all need to calm down," he said, feeling a bit uneasy when the bigger man's suit began to produce tendrils for a hot second, "This isn't the time or place for this stuff. Right now, it's most important that we keep cool heads, alright?"

Look at him, a fourteen year old boy trying to console an older guy like that. Hiro really did feel like a fish out of water.

"Anyway, that... not-raccoon... You know him somehow?" He inquired, as though attempting to change the subject.

@Josh M @Kaykay

As the keyhole started forming on the barrier the energy shot back right into Xehanort giving a powerful enough shock that caused him to drop the Keyblade.

Whatever the barrier was made of, not even a Keyblade could unlock it.

"Ah... And thus he has no means to do anything but keep us locked and find two of the seven Hearts of Light." Krennic stiffled a laugh as he turned to look at Xehanort. "What are the prerequisites in order to have these items? Be a Jedi Knight?" A light chuckle and a head shake later, he looked at the man. "Have a heart of gold, made of innocence, naïve to the galaxy's issues? Good luck finding that."

And then Xehanort got shocked. Krennic came up to help him if he had got severely hurt. "We're locked in. No way to come out. I overheard that alien scum speak though... Unless a total system failure happened. I have a bad feeling about this."

@Mason Moretti

"This is... annoying."

A flash of light summoned the Keyblade back to his hand, but he still had to grit through the pain caused by the barrier. Willing to talk about anything to ignore the pain, he answered Krennic's question.

"To wield a Keyblade, one must be chosen by a Keyblade. Perhaps similar to how Flash's alien suit chose him?"

Reflecting on their situation as a whole, he said, "It's possible that now all we can do is wait. A failure could happen. Or perhaps when they try to kill us, we can escape. Everyone might not survive, but the stronger of us could."

@Jeremi @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Josh M

"This is... annoying."

A flash of light summoned the Keyblade back to his hand, but he still had to grit through the pain caused by the barrier. Willing to talk about anything to ignore the pain, he answered Krennic's question.

"To wield a Keyblade, one must be chosen by a Keyblade. Perhaps similar to how Flash's alien suit chose him?"

Reflecting on their situation as a whole, he said, "It's possible that now all we can do is wait. A failure could happen. Or perhaps when they try to kill us, we can escape. Everyone might not survive, but the stronger of us could."

@Jeremi @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Josh M
"Well why you're waiting, we have caaaaaaaake!!" Star exclaimed, handing both Krennic and Xehanort a slice of cake.

@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Mason Moretti @cakeforeveryone​

tumblr_inline_nvvrul2xbk1txuobi_100.jpg

"Ah, Go Go!!"

With an elated exclamation, akin to a little boy like he looked like, Hiro excitedly ran over to the young woman and gave a big hug, almost leaping right at her, wrapping his skinny arms around her. It was great to see a familiar face here, as much as he enjoyed the company of Agent Venom in the meantime, as it helped ease him into the alien surroundings.

A part of him felt bad though, seeing Go Go here, feeling partially responsible for getting Go Go tangled up in this mess, as it could be theorized to have been caused by his machine, though... Considering the presence of all these people around, perhaps it was bound to happen anyway.

Maybe the timing was just right. And sometimes, timing was a scientist's best friend.

Quickly letting go and stepping back, Hiro nodded toward Go Go's words and gave a determined smile. "And you're right! We're heroes! And even if we're like fish outta water here, we'll protect whoever these bad guys are looking for with all we've got! Isn't that right, Agent Ve--?"

And then Agent Venom got blasted by rainbows.

Welp.

"V-Venom?! Are you okay?!" Hiro called out as he and Star, the inadvertent attacker herself, rushed over to him, with Baymax waddling over in tow, "Baymax, could you see if there's anything you could do for him?!"

With a nod, Baymax looked toward Flash as an electronic panel appeared on his chest.

tumblr_inline_o9s0cebvLO1t1gplk_100.png

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

@Josh M @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_o9s0cgjj4k1t1gplk_100.png

"I see. Please indicate on this panel where the pain is most seve--"

"I think he's alright, never mind, Baymax. Thanks. And alright... Nice to meet you again then, Flash!"

And then more stuff went down, as an old man with rather interesting clothing (reminiscent of old Prussian-looking military) went around threatening everyone, and then an awkward tug-o-war between his blaster and Flash's... adhesive thing? On the other hand, at least the talking raccoon who didn't like being called a raccoon calmed down or... No, there... Uh... This really was an unstable group, and they hadn't even been here for more than half an hour, huh?

Leaning over to Go Go, Hiro pursed his lips. "This really isn't gonna end well, is it? Oh, but hey, I got your suit in case something goes down," the boy whispered, before digging his hand into his pocket and producing what looked like a small capsule with a button on top and handing it to Go Go, "Been working on some nanotech that can fit our suits into capsules for ease of transportation. Meant to give it out to everyone else but... Guess you're the first!"

Think of them like Dragon Ball Capsules.

And with that, he turned to Flash, who was evidently still caught in the heat of the moment.

tumblr_inline_nfy2a8Gzrf1s0kmzl.png

"Y-Yeah, Flash. We all need to calm down," he said, feeling a bit uneasy when the bigger man's suit began to produce tendrils for a hot second, "This isn't the time or place for this stuff. Right now, it's most important that we keep cool heads, alright?"

Look at him, a fourteen year old boy trying to console an older guy like that. Hiro really did feel like a fish out of water.

"Anyway, that... not-raccoon... You know him somehow?" He inquired, as though attempting to change the subject.

@Josh M @Kaykay

Go Go returned Hiro's hug with a small smile spreading across her face. The situation may have been awful, but at least part of their team was here. It wasn't as though she exactly wanted Hiro in this situation, a feeling he probably shared with her, but if they were both going to be somehow transported elsewhere it may as well have been together.

Though her expression quickly hardened at all the goings-on in their prison. As far as she was concerned, most of these guys were just wasting time and power that they could have directed at trying to get out of here. Not like she'd expected anything much better from a quick glance at them.

When Hiro presented her with a capsule that apparently had her suit, Go Go smiled and ruffled Hiro's hair.

SWQnIvj.jpg

"Slick, kiddo. Good work."

It was reassuring to have her suit around, though if that key that resembled a certain someone's laser hand blades couldn't cut through it, there was nothing the technology on her suit had that could break it either. The barrier may have looked completely impenetrable, but there had to be a way. Otherwise, even a system malfunction wouldn't be able to get them out.

As Hiro tried to deal with Venom, or Flash, whatever he wanted to be called, Go Go just crossed her arms. The man didn't seem to mean them harm at least, so that was one point for him. But she wasn't too interested in his "definitely not a raccoon" relations. So instead she lowered her voice to try to speak about something she found more important.

"Got any idea what this barrier runs on? My suit runs on electro-magnetism, and if there's gonna be any way to mess with the system from inside, it's gonna be either hacking or magnetism. And I don't see any of the former around here. If we can mess with the way the magnetism on my suit works, we just may have ourselves a ticket out of here."

Was escaping like that probably almost impossible given Thanos had even considered something like cross-dimensional teleporting? Definitely. But Go Go would rather try even the lowest odds than just let them slip by idly.

@Verite @Josh M

Reactions: Verite
Tmrl9.jpg

"Hey Judy. Sorry for scaring you with my rainbow blast and stuff. I brought you some cake, though."
She said before offering the rabbit a slice of the chocolate cake.

Peering up from the floor as a slice of cake was slid into her view, Judy perked up at Star and her gesture of goodwill. She locked up before she could thank the girl, however, and lost herself to thought. Staring silently at Star, Judy's forehead furrowed and her mouth slowly formed an o, before her eyes snapped towards Rocket. "No thanks," she declined - not letting Rocket out of her sight while she strolled towards him, "I need a word with someone,"

tumblr_inline_o8d3tpraF11qd3fj6_250.png

Slinking up beside the short-tempered criminal, Judy offered him a casual wave and smile as a greeting.
"Hi there sir! Rocket, was it? I'm the reject who smells like a bathroom from earlier, remember?" she said with half a giggle, "I um, came to say that it was not okay how that boy addressed you, and I understand your frustration, but it is still no grounds to aim a weapon at an unarmed child," Judy asserted in a soft voice.

@Krieg @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

Peering up from the floor as a slice of cake was slid into her view, Judy perked up at Star and her gesture of goodwill. She locked up before she could thank the girl, however, and lost herself to thought. Staring silently at Star, Judy's forehead furrowed and her mouth slowly formed an o, before her eyes snapped towards Rocket. "No thanks," she declined - not letting Rocket out of her sight while she strolled towards him, "I need a word with someone,"

tumblr_inline_o8d3tpraF11qd3fj6_250.png

Slinking up beside the short-tempered criminal, Judy offered him a casual wave and smile as a greeting.
"Hi there sir! Rocket, was it? I'm the reject who smells like a bathroom from earlier, remember?" she said with half a giggle, "I um, came to say that it was not okay how that boy addressed you, and I understand your frustration, but it is still no grounds to aim a weapon at an unarmed child," Judy asserted - her words stern, but her voice soft.

@Krieg @thatguyinthestore @Takumi
060dcc7aff96351933003241d87915a2d314cbed_128.jpg

Shooting Judy a less than amused look, Marco approached the rabbit with his cake in hand.

"First of all lady... rabbit... whoever you are, I'm fourteen years old. I mean sure, I may act a bit immature sometimes, but I'm not a child." He said quite sternly to the little rabbit before taking another bite of the chocolate cake. "(muffled) and second- mmf- how I addressed him?" Marco then swallowed the cake, bits and pieces of chocolate surrounding his mouth. "All I did was call him a raccoon, which like it or not, is what they're called! Unless he's a possum or something. But he looks nothing like Otus. All I was doing was calling him out for literally almost getting us killed---"

Star had since made her way over to Marco and squished his right cheek, a wide ass grin plastered all over her face.

"That's why you're called the Safe Kid, Marco Diaz!" Marco then just gave Star an annoyed look and let out a sigh of embarrassment.

"Star, we've gone over this. I'm a misunderstood bad boy! You wear a helmet in the gym shower one time and you're labeled for life. I like taking risks, and even welcome them in my life." Marco sputtered out in response to Star calling him the nickname which he had been called by literally everyone since the 4th grade.

"Whatever you say, Safe Kid." Star mused with a smirk, earning nothing more than a loud groan from Marco.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @Takumi @others?

060dcc7aff96351933003241d87915a2d314cbed_128.jpg

Shooting Judy a less than amused look, Marco approached the rabbit with his cake in hand.

"First of all lady... rabbit... whoever you are, I'm fourteen years old. I mean sure, I may act a bit immature sometimes, but I'm not a child." He said quite sternly to the little rabbit before taking another bite of the chocolate cake. "(muffled) and second- mmf- how I addressed him?" Marco then swallowed the cake, bits and pieces of chocolate surrounding his mouth. "All I did was call him a raccoon, which like it or not, is what they're called! Unless he's a possum or something. But he looks nothing like Otus. All I was doing was calling him out for literally almost getting us killed---"

Star had since made her way over to Marco and squished his right cheek, a wide ass grin plastered all over her face.

"That's why you're called the Safe Kid, Marco Diaz!" Marco then just gave Star an annoyed look and let out a sigh of embarrassment.

"Star, we've gone over this. I'm a misunderstood bad boy! You wear a helmet in the gym shower one time and you're labeled for life. I like taking risks, and even welcome them in my life." Marco sputtered out in response to Star calling him the nickname which he had been called by literally everyone since the 4th grade.

"Whatever you say, Safe Kid." Star mused with a smirk, earning nothing more than a loud groan from Marco.

Artyom had holestered his weapon when the danger Rocket harbored seemed to be extinguished. He was about to wander off when he overheard the coversation between Star and Marco. He had to keep himself from laughing when he overheard Marco's nickname. Feeling a little bad for the kid, the ranger approached, slapping Marco on the back as he held back his laughter.

"Don't feel too bad my friend, Safe Kid is tame to what my friends call me back home."

He realized that while he helped Marco get out of a pretty sticky situation, he never formally introduced himself.

"Where are manners? I'm Artyom, but you can call me Arty...or if you wish, you could call me Rabbit, though I prefer you didn't."
He said in a friendly tone.

Artyom had holestered his weapon when the danger Rocket harbored seemed to be extinguished. He was about to wander off when he overheard the coversation between Star and Marco. He had to keep himself from laughing when he overheard Marco's nickname. Feeling a little bad for the kid, the ranger approached, slapping Marco on the back as he held back his laughter.

"Don't feel too bad my friend, Safe Kid is tame to what my friends call me back home."

He realized that while he helped Marco get out of a pretty sticky situation, he never formally introduced himself.

"Where are manners? I'm Artyom, but you can call me Arty...or if you wish, you could call me Rabbit, though I prefer you didn't."
He said in a friendly tone.

Jumping a bit when he was suddenly pat on the back, Marco let out a small shriek before realizing that it was just someone attempted to comfort him.

"Thanks... I guess?" Marco responded a bit nervously due to the man's sudden introduction. "Uhhh, well I'm Marco and that's Star." He said as he pointed a thumb in Star's direction, who smiled and waved at the man.

"Hi!" Star exclaimed, still grinning before offering Artyom a slice of chocolate cake.

@Nater Taters @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Krieg @whoever​

Megara was silently watching as all of this happened and she uncovered Hercules before sitting down to think. What did she know as of right now? 1) She was trapped in a cage 2) The blue thing wanted them dead so he could find the other five hearts of light 3) A lot of people had weapons and were trying to use them against the shield 4) It wasn't working in the slightest. 5) The blue thing mentioned that unless total system failure happened the shield would not go down. 6) She really wanted to be any where but here. She kept to herself.

Meanwhile, Hercules AKA Wonder Boy had decided if he was going to be trapped here for now, he should get to know the people, approaching Artoym and Marco and Star. " Hi, I'm Hercules and that woman over there is Meg. I couldn't help but listen, also what is that?" He asked, pointing to the cake.

@thatguyinthestore @Nater Taters @Anyone

Megara was silently watching as all of this happened and she uncovered Hercules before sitting down to think. What did she know as of right now? 1) She was trapped in a cage 2) The blue thing wanted them dead so he could find the other five hearts of light 3) A lot of people had weapons and were trying to use them against the shield 4) It wasn't working in the slightest. 5) The blue thing mentioned that unless total system failure happened the shield would not go down. 6) She really wanted to be any where but here. She kept to herself.

Meanwhile, Hercules AKA Wonder Boy had decided if he was going to be trapped here for now, he should get to know the people, approaching Artoym and Marco and Star. " Hi, I'm Hercules and that woman over there is Meg. I couldn't help but listen, also what is that?" He asked, pointing to the cake.

@thatguyinthestore @Nater Taters @Anyone
Tfe5v.jpg

"Wait.. you've never heard of cake?" Star asked, shocked that there were actually people out there who hasn't heard of cake. Out of all the weird earth foods, cake was one of he few that was on both Mewni and earth.

Without so much as another peep from the interdimensional Princess, Star tugged out her wand yet again and made Hercules an entire cake instead of just one slice.

"This is chocolate cake. It's amazing! Right Marco?" Star asked, earning a nod from the teen, who's mouth happened to be stuffed with chocolate cake at that moment in time. "See?" She asked hypothetically as she held out the large cake to the demigod.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @whoever​

Jumping a bit when he was suddenly pat on the back, Marco let out a small shriek before realizing that it was just someone attempted to comfort him.

"Thanks... I guess?" Marco responded a bit nervously due to the man's sudden introduction. "Uhhh, well I'm Marco and that's Star." He said as he pointed a thumb in Star's direction, who smiled and waved at the man.

"Hi!" Star exclaimed, still grinning before offering Artyom a slice of chocolate cake.

@Nater Taters @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Krieg @whoever​

Artyom smied warmly when Marco introduced himself and Star. If only people were as nice as these two were, Metro would be in a much better situation than it was now.

"Marco....Star, pleasure to meet you both." He paused when Star offered a piece of cake. Normally the ranger would decline the sweet, as it was not in his diet, but on this occasion, he decided to make an acception."Спасибо (thank you)" He said to Star as he took the slice of cake from and began eating it slowly.
Tfe5v.jpg

"Wait.. you've never heard of cake?" Star asked, shocked that there were actually people out there who hasn't heard of cake. Out of all the weird earth foods, cake was one of he few that was on both Mewni and earth.

Without so much as another peep from the interdimensional Princess, Star tugged out her wand yet again and made Hercules an entire cake instead of just one slice.

"This is chocolate cake. It's amazing! Right Marco?" Star asked, earning a nod from the teen, who's mouth happened to be stuffed with chocolate cake at that moment in time. "See?" She asked hypothetically as she held out the large cake to the demigod.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @whoever​

Arttyom's jaw nearly dropped to the floor when he saw Star pull out some sort of wand thing and...bring a whole cake into the cage, seemingly out of thin air. Arty had seen a lot of weird stuff in his travels, but this was something else.

"How...how did you do that?" He asked Star, completly befuddled.

@LuckycoolHawk9 [USER=10723]@Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @whoever
[/USER]

Artyom smied warmly when Marco introduced himself and Star. If only people were as nice as these two were, Metro would be in a much better situation than it was now.

"Marco....Star, pleasure to meet you both." He paused when Star offered a piece of cake. Normally the ranger would decline the sweet, as it was not in his diet, but on this occasion, he decided to make an acception."Спасибо (thank you)" He said to Star as he took the slice of cake from and began eating it slowly.

Arttyom's jaw nearly droppe to the floor when he saw Star pull out some sort of wand thing and...bring a whole cake into the cage, seemingly out of thin air. Arty had seen a lot of weird stuff in his travels, but this was something else.

"How...how did you do that?" He asked Star, completly befuddled.

@LuckycoolHawk9 [USER=10723]@Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @whoever
[/USER]

When the man thanks Star in yet another language that was foreign to her, she turned to Marco and asked him what he said in a whisper. Her question was only met with a shrug, however, as Marco could only speak the Hispanic languages fluently.

After a few moments, Star was also asked how she made the cake appear out of basically thin air. Smiling and chuckling a bit, Star answered his question as sincerely as she could.

"Oh, that's simple...."

NWgX46x.gif

"Yeah, I found it hard to believe when I first heard it myself." Marco replied almost too calmly, like he was used to this shit by now.

@Nater Taters @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @others

Status
Not open for further replies.