Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor paused, looking over at Supergirl who was frowning. " You know, it seems that whoever is our killer iis mimicking weapons of other. First it was Howlett's claw, now Birdie's chain. It seems that they can create almost perfect knock-offs. Is there anyone here who can copy things?" He asked.

@Gands @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @york @Investigation
tumblr_inline_oe58q6CK901te53r8_100.png

Sonic looked to Connor and shrugged.

"I don't think so, but it doesn't really matter because the chains weren't copied in the first place. They were being used to hold up that cart over there." Sonic stated, pointing a thumb in the toppled over cart's direction.

@Gands @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Luckycoolhawk9 @york @Investigation[/QUOTE]

Connor turned over to her. " I haven't been paying much attention, but that does seem important. Can you point to the one amongst us who can do this?" He asked, still believing that was a better lead than the hunches they got.

@Gands @thatguyinthestore @york @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @Investigation

Alexandra aka Huntress

" I have a question, am I the only one who has seen among us the girl who can make her weapons out of thin air ? She wields them even if the are outsized compared to her own body ? "

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @investigation

Connor turned over to her. " I haven't been paying much attention, but that does seem important. Can you point to the one amongst us who can do this?" He asked, still believing that was a better lead than the hunches they got.

@Gands @thatguyinthestore @york @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @Investigation

tumblr_opaj9gLemW1v3qowuo2_100.png

"I get the subtle feeling that you're talking about me..."

A2 briefly commented on that question Alexandra was leading off with. Judging with how she hasn't really explained what her capabilities were, she figured that some would get confused by how she did certain things. Then again, A2 might as well be making conclusions on who Alexandra was referring to in this case.

@Gands @thatguyinthestore @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @Investigation​

Connor looked over at the silent girl and the other woman. " I am not certain if you are. Do you have the ability to pull weapons out of thin air?" He asked her. He wasn't sure to be honest.

Meanwhile, Supergirl was still trying to piece things together to see if anyone stuck out to her.

@Gands @MetalNova @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation

Alexandra aka Huntress

"Let me explain a bit. Someone said something about people being able to make their own weapons. So I remembered this girl, and it's not you ( points at A2) no, it's a girl, or it looks like a girl (( points at Azuma )) Now realistically, this has little to do with proof, but just pointing out she fits that description.

@york @Jeremi @Krieg @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @investigation

Alexandra aka Huntress

" I have a question, am I the only one who has seen among us the girl who can make her weapons out of thin air ? She wields them even if the are outsized compared to her own body ? "

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @investigation

"You weren't." Howlett replied to the woman. "You think there's something there?"

"What I'm wondering is why target Blaze." Danielle wondered aloud. "She was very loud in her accusations towards Noemblu before her death. In fact Blaze almost felt like she knew that Noemblu was up to no good. I don't know if that means that she was targeted to be silenced, or just as misdirection." Something had to be done however and she turned to the crowd. "We know the Sentinels guessed correctly this round. While I can't tell anyone to sacrifice themselves for the greater good, we will need some clarity. Both kills have been vague in their execution and if anyone has any clues now is the time to come forth."

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Gands @investigation

Eygon of Carim
@MetalNova @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Investigation
Connor paused, looking over at Supergirl who was frowning. " You know, it seems that whoever is our killer iis mimicking weapons of other. First it was Howlett's claw, now Birdie's chain. It seems that they can create almost perfect knock-offs. Is there anyone here who can copy things?" He asked.

Alexandra aka Huntress

Meanwhile, Eygon was sitting down nearby, thinking to himself. He hadn't been paying much attention to the investigation until Connor and Alexandra said those things. He had an epiphany. If Azuma could summon real, tangible axes, there was a very high possibility that she could summon any kind of weapon...

Could Azuma, his only acquaintance here, be the murderer? If this turned out to be true, things would get ugly. He is not one to treat traitors kindly.

62Whi8v.jpg

"I believe Azuma is the one you are thinking of. She can create axes out of thin air."

He stood up and confronted Azuma, making sure to appear as menacing as possible. He spoke as if he was interrogating her.

"Tell me. What else can you create?"

USER] @Investigation

" Well, that does make sense. It would be very benefical if we can figure out if she can create more than axes. Also, is there anybody here who has scissors or swords sharp enough to cut the chains?" Connor asked.

@Otto @MetalNova @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Investigation

"We all just gonna ignore the fact that someone knows who one of these sods is?" Birdie chimed in, rather irritated. "How about someone speaks up, eh?"

"That could get them killed."

"Oh, boo-bloody-hoo! We still got both sentinels! It'll be like goin' down a hero! ...or somethin'."

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Gands @Investigation​
"Yeah, I have to agree with Birdie on this one. It'll certainly help speed up the process." Sonic said, just wanting to get the voting over with and head onto the next world.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Gands @Investigation

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

Blaze regained consciousness with a rather distinct headache, in a rather desolate place... Where the ground appeared to be made up of some sort of ocean, somehow frozen in time.

Coincidentally, she ended up near Buddy, Ben's Eevee, who had been on guard near a collapsed tower... Though she could see that there was the silhouettes of a blue haired woman, and Dio, who were in a more futuristic building, along with Ben himself, who appeared to be in an alien form right now, having just recently absorbed some machinery.

Dio in the meantime, seeming to have been distracted by something Ben was doing in the near distance... May notice the blue haired woman out of the corner of his eye beginning to interact with the holographic display they had been approaching, seeming to be searching for something in the files.

Though, evidently... Someone, or something didn't like it, as an eerie sigh seemed to permeate the area... Before multiple creatures appeared to materialize, out of what seemed like thin air.

TvAX3I1.png

Their bodies seemed humanoid, but they had little to facial features... Ghostly, translucent figures, that may have once been human, sometime before they had been entrapped in this place.

They appeared to be swarming around Dio rather aggressively, reaching out their ghostly limbs to touch him... As some even tried to make their way past Dio, towards the blue haired woman...

Ben in the meanwhile, found that the computer's files mostly consisted of surveilance footage, mostly of places in Vale itself... The strange, futuristic, yet somehow fantastical city he had visited before he had been transported to this strange place.

Various different pieces of footage littered the screen, and though their titles, which seemed to consist of dates and times seemed rather obscured, the footage itself seemed to be playing on a loop.

The footage itself, appeared to detail various instances of titans overpowering the local populace, with screechers knocking out powers, and titans themselves gobbling up various civilians.

However, what was most notable was four distinct video files;

The first one showed an armored titan, backed up by dozens of screechers ramming into the wall on the outskirts of Vale, with the screechers knocking out the gun emplacements on to.

The second displayed a colossal titan tearing down a tower-like structure, not unlike the now collapsed structure Ben had decided to check out before it abruptly ended.

The third was a bit more blurry, but he could catch a female titan charging her way through the front lines of what appeared to have once been a safe haven... Bringing a horde of both titans, and screechers along with her... The distinct screams of various civilians could be heard before the footage cut out.

The fourth, and final one, displayed that mysterious woman that had fought Cinder, in her mask and all... Appearing to have gained some considerable amount of power somehow; the whole area seemed to be burning, as various soldiers and fighters were either caught within the inferno... Or attempted to flee, before she used her claws to finish them off. She moved with lightning fast speeds... Ones that almost made it seemed like she was disappearing and reappearing as she fought, until she seemed to notice the camera that was filming her... And promptly destroyed it as well.

Evidently, this footage seemed to indicate that this particular structure, was from some sort of alternate timeline... One where Vale was not so lucky... Perhaps this was what could have been... Had Ben and the others not arrived to intervene...​

Distracted by Ben's workings through a window, he was brought back to reality by the presence of these creatures, though they really only provoked a sense of mild confusion and disdain. DIO had a brief moment where he was just going to let the woman die, and protect himself. He didn't care, after all. The vampire quickly remembered why he needed her, though, and attempted to move to her side, The World lashing out at the creatures around him with what force and speed it could muster. He wasn't in much of a hurry, though. "Pay attention, you useless imbecile. We're not alone."

@Crow @york @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_opajcjZ1pu1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... god, this is annoying."

A2 sounded pretty much done here, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for this long was annoying her. As if she were double-checking something, she opened up a holographic console before dismissing it a few seconds later.

"It just happens to be your lucky day, everyone. Digging through my memory files as of recent, I'm one of your
Sentinels. So listen up on what I have to say, I hate repeating myself."

The android silently scanned her eyes over at the people present, uncloaking her Type-4O sword as she pointed the weapon over...

"Just doing what I was tasked to do, putting my vote towards
Birdie and Noemblu. They got that Harbinger stuff all over them or something. Now don't go making me feel like I wasted my efforts here."

As she pointed her sword over at that pair, A2 went to stab the weapon into the ground as she leaned against it.

tumblr_oo9317fOan1rzvqgio3_400.gif

"There. Any questions?"

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Atomyk @Gands @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @Investigation @EVERYONEHOTDAMN​

A2 sounded pretty much done here, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for this long was annoying her. As if she were double-checking something, she opened up a holographic console before dismissing it a few seconds later.

"It just happens to be your lucky day, everyone. Digging through my memory files as of recent, I'm one of your

The android silently scanned her eyes over at the people present, uncloaking her Type-4O sword as she pointed the weapon over...

Birdie and Noemblu. They got that Harbinger stuff all over them or something. Now don't go making me feel like I wasted my efforts here."

As she pointed her sword over at that pair, A2 went to stab the weapon into the ground as she leaned against it.

"There. Any questions?"

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Atomyk @Gands @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @Investigation @EVERYONEHOTDAMN​
rsz_1sonic_shrugs_by_rikkuotaku.jpg

"Well, I guess that does it then. I'll be voting for Birdie and Noemblu too."

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Atomyk @Gands @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @Investigation

During the coversation with Blaze and Buddy, Upgrade would simultaneously analyse the footage to find any signs or evidence about a great black-hued beast of sort similiar to the one in the masked woman's dream, or others similiar to aforementioned masked woman.

k0jxw2n.jpg

"Emnity..." Upgrade utters. "There has to be something that at least looks like that thing... if that lady's from a cult, I'm gonna guess that what she was wearing is her standard uniform, so I'm looking for someone with her uniform..."

@york @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

"There. Any questions?"

"......."

Birdie stared at A2 a while, as if processing it all. Finally, though, he responded-with a laugh.

"HAW HAW HAW!!! Oh, really now, Girlie? Think I'm one of them Harbingers, eh?" He walked up and leaned in her face. "I can assure you, I didn't do shit!! Like that hedgehog said, I was framed! And how do we even KNOW you're one of them Sentinels? For all we know, you're a Harbinger savin' your arse from-"

"Birdie."

He stopped his tirade, looking over at Noembelu. "Wot? You can't honestly let her accuse us of-"

"It's over. You and I are Harbingers." She looked to A2, giving a nod. "Thank you for revealing me. I can't guarantee your safety. But you've saved everyone here." Noembelu then turned to the rest if the group.

"She's right. Before coming here, I was ordered to disrupt the group by any means necessary. I was given the choice to refuse. But if I did, I would merely be used unconcsiously-like Birdie was."

"You...you..." Birdie sputtered, not believing any of this.

Noembelu turned to him. "Don't worry, you didn't kill anyone. All you did was assist me. However, I should clarify-I only killed Dio Brando. Blaze did not die by my hand."

She paused. "Before...whatever happens to me happens, I can answer any questions you may have. I owe it to you all for what I've done."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Atomyk @Gands @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9@MetalNova @Otto @Investigation​

"Heeey...don't forget ol' Constanza, haha~"

From one of the wagons, the resident veteran and criminal emerged, having been only slightly successful in her adventure of looting and pillaging. With all of these blacken beasts roaming around and slabs of mysterious, rotting meat laying around, the Hispanic had little patience or endurance to investigate everything. So, as she approached the group, the only items worth of notice was a jug of alcohol in her left hand and a spare musket slung over her right. Hiccuping, slightly intoxicated, Constanza came back at a crucial moment in this voting process.

"Eeey, a fockin' cat died? When did we have a cat? I l-like...cats..." Constanza slurred, putting down the alcohol and musket before stretching her arms wide with an uneasy laughter. Scratching at her sides underneath her ragged, black hoodie, the black-haired veteran slowly revealed her Serbu Shorty. Checking the chamber of the firearm, the ditzy and deranged stumbled forward before the group.

"Ya, so it is chain bitchboi and the cute hoe?" Constanza affirmed, looking over at the two. Hearing Noemblu and Birdie talk, letting them have the floor, a sinister grin crept up on the gangsta's flustered cheeks. How funny. A noble killer stood right in front of her barrel preaching about how it was not safe to be so rash and decisive.

"Ya see, if y'all spineless pussies had let me had our way, we wouldn't have ourselves a dead feline, now would we?" Constanza denounced, looking over at Noemblu. "Awh, you flor pequeña. Did it feel good killin' him?" the soldier teased, taking a few steps closer, cocking her Serbu Shorty and pointing it towards the murderer.

"What was that you said to me, somethin' about not being monsters?"

"How funny, how reeeeal funny, flor pequeña..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Gands @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto

PgIdfHy.jpg

"To tell the truth," Upgrade responded, "I'm actually unsure as to where we are. This lady that's helping us through this place just says that we're in a realm outside of time. Crazy, huh. What I am sure about is that DIO is here too, in that other building. He's currently with the lady I mentioned. I'm as confused as you are, to be honest."

Upgrade scratches his head for a bit.

"So, how did you get here?" Upgrade asks to confirm any doubts he might have. "You didn't... die like DIO, did you?"

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

_Blaze 9.png

Blaze hung her head and turned away. "I-," she began; her tone was quiet and withdrawn, with body language to match, "I did," What followed was the dead silence of introspection, muddied only by the mechanical hum of the computer and Blaze's meditative breaths.

With a final huff, Blaze faced Ben directly once more - her posture proper, and her eyes burning with determination.
"But if there is even a chance of a chance to return to my kingdom, and to reclaim the Sol Emeralds, I must take it for their sake, and mine,"

_Blaze 4.png

"That must be why we're here - to be given a second chance out of pity?"
Blaze finished with some speculation.

@Crow @york

@The Computer Room

Status
Not open for further replies.