Status
Not open for further replies.
dJXdWIc.png

"You know when the punches start flying, it's time to start a vote!"

"Little man's getting all fired up," Holder said, not moving to intervene. Most of the others looked on similarly, unsure what to make of all this. It was only Jude who couldn't stand to see the violence.

"Tommy! TOMMY! Please, this isn't necessary!" The boy moved to try and grab Tommy by the shoulders to pull him off.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial

q25xWlB.png

Catbug said nothing as Lapis simply stared at him. She didn't have a damn clue what he was feeling! He had done his best to protect Kyoko from Roy and all it ended up earning him was a one way trip to the pearly gates. Or so it seemed that way at first. Pretty cut and dry, you die you go on to wherever you go after that. But Catbug didn't have anywhere to go. It was just darkness as far as the eye could see. As if a light had been snuffed out.

But now the light had returned and Catbug could see clearly now. Or so his Reagent-influenced mind thought anyway.

"If you call darkness a home, sure."

Not saying another word Catbug laid down on the floor and hesitated before closing his eyes. Their was that familiar darkness again.

"It's not Catbug, not anymore. Call me Bugcat."

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

reanimator1ln0.jpg

"For whatever weight it might hold, I do believe that Jarvis boy has a past with our victim here. Being stalked and almost murdered by him perchance." Herbert added in response to Poison's query as he narrowed his eyes and glanced over at Tommy who growled and shook his fist in Herbert's direction. "Why don't you stuff it up your ass, Doc? How do we know you didn't just kill Roy because you couldn't get the real deal? You couldn't get your hands on Jason so you settled for the next best thing!"

Dan stepped in between Tommy and Herbert as he propped a hand on each of their chests.

"Alright that's enough of that you two! We're not going to get anywhere if you keep fighting!"

"Quit defending him! How's about that huh? What if you're just trying to play the goalkeeper because you don't want blame put on you? I think that weird rat thing's onto something! What if you killed Roy?" Tommy snapped as he shoved a finger in Dan's face only for it to be slapped aside. "Yeah?! What would I have to gain from killing him? I don't have motive to hold a grudge against him like you and I sure as heck don't share Herbert's interest in dead bodies. So, where is it then smart guy? What's my reasoning?"

"...Killers don't need a motive. Jason doesn't have one."

"Jason this, Jason that.." Dan muttered only for Tommy to grab him by the collar and hurl him over his shoulder. Smashing Dan to the floor, Tommy began to let loose a series of blows at his face. "Admit it! ADMIT THAT YOU KILLED HIM!"

@york @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Atomyk @Yun Lee

Jack Frost
USER=12937]@Atomyk[/USER] @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @The Tactician @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
Jack Frost nodded... It was very possible that Roy had dropped his machete long before she had come into the room, hmm, which left him with yet another question... He turned to Doc Hayward this time.

"So... Doc, why were you running from the library?" He asked curiously.

It seemed like the most plausible thing that happened was that Roy had dropped his weapon as a result of the Doc's gun being fired into his arm... But, what reason would we have to flee the scene?

dJXdWIc.png

"Little man's getting all fired up," Holder said, not moving to intervene. Most of the others looked on similarly, unsure what to make of all this. It was only Jude who couldn't stand to see the violence.

"Tommy! TOMMY! Please, this isn't necessary!" The boy moved to try and grab Tommy by the shoulders to pull him off.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial

Honda joined in the attempt to break Tommy and Dan up, himself trying to pull Dan out from under Tommy.

"Woah, woah, woah!! Tommy, this won't get us anywhere!!! Look, we need to figure out who would even KNOW about symbols like that. Our culprit is familiar with Tibetan and Native American symbols, we need to find someone who knows things of that nature!!"
@Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Kaykay

lUKVHs1.png

While letting the others discuss the case, seeing them reach their own conclusions on their own, Kyoko would lean over to Wanda, who was standing at the podium right next to her, her expression remaining as cool and collected as ever.

"I suppose with your knowledge on that kind of magic, you live up to your title of the Ultimate Witch. Makoto made a good choice in recruiting you to the Coalition," she idly commented, her eyes still fixed on the center.

@Josh M

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Honda joined in the attempt to break Tommy and Dan up, himself trying to pull Dan out from under Tommy.

"Woah, woah, woah!! Tommy, this won't get us anywhere!!! Look, we need to figure out who would even KNOW about symbols like that. Our culprit is familiar with Tibetan and Native American symbols, we need to find someone who knows things of that nature!!"
1zjkK4C.jpg

"..."

Tommy pulled himself free from Jude as he was yanked off Dan. He was sick and tired of being mocked for his past with Jason. It's just like how the others as that halfway house had treated him. Just a dumb kid who didn't talk much and who had a run in with that Jason freak. That's all people ever saw him as and when he did try to warn people about Jason, he was written off or in this case blamed for killings! Both Herbert and Dan deserved a few more punches far as Tommy was concerned. Without saying another word, Tommy swung his foot outward and smashed Dan right in the bridge of his nose with the sole of his shoe.

"These guys think they know Jason better than I do. One of them wants to treat him like an experiment. Some kind of abomination to be admired. The other one did the kill and he's trying to make someone else take the fall for it. They're just as bad as Jason.." Tommy growled before he turned and started to walk away before pausing at Honda' s statement. "I don't know anything about any of that. Didn't get much of a chance to study up on my literature moving from mental institution to institution."

Sitting up and motioning to Honda to give him some space, Dan stumbled to his feet. Blood gushing out of his nose afte Tommy's kick, Dan coughed.

"I study medical history. Not Asian or American culture or symbols.."

Watching Tommy put some distance between himself and the others, Herbert scoffed. "I think I have a clear diagnosis of what to give Jarvis.." Tommy paused and scowled over his shoulder.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T.@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial

Victoria took her eyes off the fighting, shaking her head in Honda's direction.

"Is that really so specific? Who's gonna... tell you they know those symbols? I mean, who is more likely not to know that stuff?"

"Well, it would have to be someone learned, probably someone who has had time in their life to actually seek out things of that nature-"

Honda paused, looking at one suspect in particular, one he hadn't much focused on. "Hey, Jude! Which shoulder was Roy shot in, again? Left, or right?"
@Atomyk

Jude sighed as he walked away from Tommy. He looked to Honda and thought on the question.

"Er-- right side, from the back."

@Yun Lee @ClassTrial

Jude sighed as he walked away from Tommy. He looked to Honda and thought on the question.

Stiles paused when he heard that information. "You said it was from the back? That would mean that whoever shot the shoulder did it from behind. Perhaps the killer also came from a back entrance to the library," he said.

@Atomyk @Classtrial

@Yun Lee @ClassTrial

Stiles paused when he heard that information. "You said it was from the back? That would mean that whoever shot the shoulder did it from behind. Perhaps the killer also came from a back entrance to the library," he said.

@Atomyk @Classtrial
"Wait, what?! From the back??" Honda, who had been looking at Doc Hayward, balked. "You said you shot him in self defense!!! How is shooting someone in the back self defense?!?! Tommy! Anyone!! Did Roy use his machete in his right hand?????"
@Josh M @Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Crow

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"You don't understand. To the back or front of me, either way, the man had an intention to kill," Hayward said, his voice almost demanding.

"And didn't we go over the gun shot likely not being what killed him?" Victoria asked, cutting in.

"And either way, it wasn't the last blow the victim sustained..." Jude added, tapping at his chin.

"Well." Bullet sighed, looking annoyed as she rolled her eyes. "Okay. Gun goes off, I come in after. Doc here is leaving, I hit the guy with the extinguisher, then someone else has a machete so I book it. Either way, you know what I think? Someone had the time to throw fake clues around. They didn't run away and they probably knew what they were doing beforehand."

"Tommy does have that history with Jason," Jude admitted. "Everyone else's intentions would, at best, be a spur of the moment thing the moment Roy and Jason showed up."

"Ah, but..." Diana was looking down at her feet, brow raised in thought. "Um, like, a bunch of you guys were attacking him to defend yourselves. No one would assume Monokuma would make us go to trial for that, so why would anyone attacking to protect us go through the trouble of staging things? In fact, why would anyone, really, unless..."

Diana's shoulders sagged as she fixed a sour look at Monokuma. "Unless he got someone to do this like before."

37CcXac.png

"It's not my fault someone may be young and impressionable!"

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial

"You don't understand. To the back or front of me, either way, the man had an intention to kill," Hayward said, his voice almost demanding.

"And didn't we go over the gun shot likely not being what killed him?" Victoria asked, cutting in.

"And either way, it wasn't the last blow the victim sustained..." Jude added, tapping at his chin.

"Well." Bullet sighed, looking annoyed as she rolled her eyes. "Okay. Gun goes off, I come in after. Doc here is leaving, I hit the guy with the extinguisher, then someone else has a machete so I book it. Either way, you know what I think? Someone had the time to throw fake clues around. They didn't run away and they probably knew what they were doing beforehand."

"Tommy does have that history with Jason," Jude admitted. "Everyone else's intentions would, at best, be a spur of the moment thing the moment Roy and Jason showed up."

"Ah, but..." Diana was looking down at her feet, brow raised in thought. "Um, like, a bunch of you guys were attacking him to defend yourselves. No one would assume Monokuma would make us go to trial for that, so why would anyone attacking to protect us go through the trouble of staging things? In fact, why would anyone, really, unless..."

Diana's shoulders sagged as she fixed a sour look at Monokuma. "Unless he got someone to do this like before."

37CcXac.png

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial
"..." Honda needed to think about this. "But do you really think Tommy would try to leave those clues? I think if he wanted to kill Jason, he wouldn't bother trying to cover it up! The person behind this all knew what they were doing! This HAD to be premeditated to some degree!!"
ehonda-rev.jpg

"...!!!! Wait!!! We know where everyone was...except one person! Doctor West! What were you doing during the chase into the library?!?!"
@Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Verite

Last edited by a moderator:
1zjkK4C.jpg

"..."

Tommy pulled himself free from Jude as he was yanked off Dan. He was sick and tired of being mocked for his past with Jason. It's just like how the others as that halfway house had treated him. Just a dumb kid who didn't talk much and who had a run in with that Jason freak. That's all people ever saw him as and when he did try to warn people about Jason, he was written off or in this case blamed for killings! Both Herbert and Dan deserved a few more punches far as Tommy was concerned. Without saying another word, Tommy swung his foot outward and smashed Dan right in the bridge of his nose with the sole of his shoe.

"These guys think they know Jason better than I do. One of them wants to treat him like an experiment. Some kind of abomination to be admired. The other one did the kill and he's trying to make someone else take the fall for it. They're just as bad as Jason.." Tommy growled before he turned and started to walk away before pausing at Honda' s statement. "I don't know anything about any of that. Didn't get much of a chance to study up on my literature moving from mental institution to institution."

Sitting up and motioning to Honda to give him some space, Dan stumbled to his feet. Blood gushing out of his nose afte Tommy's kick, Dan coughed.

Watching Tommy put some distance between himself and the others, Herbert scoffed. "I think I have a clear diagnosis of what to give Jarvis.." Tommy paused and scowled over his shoulder.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T.@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial

"Boys. Boys! You're both pretty!" Poison replied to the warring boys. "So Dan, I probably missed it cause I wasn't payin' attention but were where you and the doctor durin' all of this? I mean you are his errand boy after all so you should stick to him like glue yeah?"

q25xWlB.png

Catbug said nothing as Lapis simply stared at him. She didn't have a damn clue what he was feeling! He had done his best to protect Kyoko from Roy and all it ended up earning him was a one way trip to the pearly gates. Or so it seemed that way at first. Pretty cut and dry, you die you go on to wherever you go after that. But Catbug didn't have anywhere to go. It was just darkness as far as the eye could see. As if a light had been snuffed out.

But now the light had returned and Catbug could see clearly now. Or so his Reagent-influenced mind thought anyway.

"If you call darkness a home, sure."

Not saying another word Catbug laid down on the floor and hesitated before closing his eyes. Their was that familiar darkness again.

"It's not Catbug, not anymore. Call me Bugcat."

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

reanimator1ln0.jpg

"For whatever weight it might hold, I do believe that Jarvis boy has a past with our victim here. Being stalked and almost murdered by him perchance." Herbert added in response to Poison's query as he narrowed his eyes and glanced over at Tommy who growled and shook his fist in Herbert's direction. "Why don't you stuff it up your ass, Doc? How do we know you didn't just kill Roy because you couldn't get the real deal? You couldn't get your hands on Jason so you settled for the next best thing!"

Dan stepped in between Tommy and Herbert as he propped a hand on each of their chests.

"Alright that's enough of that you two! We're not going to get anywhere if you keep fighting!"

"Quit defending him! How's about that huh? What if you're just trying to play the goalkeeper because you don't want blame put on you? I think that weird rat thing's onto something! What if you killed Roy?" Tommy snapped as he shoved a finger in Dan's face only for it to be slapped aside. "Yeah?! What would I have to gain from killing him? I don't have motive to hold a grudge against him like you and I sure as heck don't share Herbert's interest in dead bodies. So, where is it then smart guy? What's my reasoning?"

"...Killers don't need a motive. Jason doesn't have one."

"Jason this, Jason that.." Dan muttered only for Tommy to grab him by the collar and hurl him over his shoulder. Smashing Dan to the floor, Tommy began to let loose a series of blows at his face. "Admit it! ADMIT THAT YOU KILLED HIM!"

@york @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Atomyk @Yun Lee
dJXdWIc.png

@Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Kaykay
Victoria took her eyes off the fighting, shaking her head in Honda's direction.

"Is that really so specific? Who's gonna... tell you they know those symbols? I mean, who is more likely not to know that stuff?"

1zjkK4C.jpg

"..."

"Well, it would have to be someone learned, probably someone who has had time in their life to actually seek out things of that nature-"

Honda paused, looking at one suspect in particular, one he hadn't much focused on. "Hey, Jude! Which shoulder was Roy shot in, again? Left, or right?"
@Atomyk

@Yun Lee @ClassTrial

@Atomyk @Classtrial
"Wait, what?! From the back??" Honda, who had been looking at Doc Hayward, balked. "You said you shot him in self defense!!! How is shooting someone in the back self defense?!?! Tommy! Anyone!! Did Roy use his machete in his right hand?????"
@Josh M @Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Crow
ycybCyY.webp

"The culprit is closer than we think..." Nono utters as she peers from her podium fortress.

37CcXac.png

"..." Honda needed to think about this. "But do you really think Tommy would try to leave those clues? I think if he wanted to kill Jason, he wouldn't bother trying to cover it up! The person behind this all knew what they were doing! This HAD to be premeditated to some degree!!"
@Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Verite
"Sure... makes sense. Premeditated..." Jude looked over to Tommy. "... Yeah, I don't know, I suppose."

"So, we think Monokuma motivated someone to carry out the kill? Or..."

7C2nF1r.png

"Upupu..."

"Boys. Boys! You're both pretty!" Poison replied to the warring boys. "So Dan, I probably missed it cause I wasn't payin' attention but were where you and the doctor durin' all of this? I mean you are his errand boy after all so you should stick to him like glue yeah?"

Jack Frost

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @ClassTrial

While Jack waited patiently for a response from the Doctor, he turned to Tarlotte, tilting his head to one side a little... It was fortunate that they weren't too far away, otherwise this conversation would have proved to be... Difficult to say the least.

"So... Who do you think did it?" He asked.

Personally, he just wanted to hear her input on this whole thing if anything... Even if it might end up getting him a kick in the face or something; maybe he just needed a small break from the whole thing anyways? Even if he'd probably feel the bruises for a good while after this.​

"Sure... makes sense. Premeditated..." Jude looked over to Tommy. "... Yeah, I don't know, I suppose."

"So, we think Monokuma motivated someone to carry out the kill? Or..."

7C2nF1r.png

"Upupu..."

Jack Frost

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @ClassTrial

While Jack waited patiently for a response from the Doctor, he turned to Tarlotte, tilting his head to one side a little... It was fortunate that they weren't too far away, otherwise this conversation would have proved to be... Difficult to say the least.

"So... Who do you think did it?" He asked.

Personally, he just wanted to hear her input on this whole thing if anything... Even if it might end up getting him a kick in the face or something; maybe he just needed a small break from the whole thing anyways? Even if he'd probably feel the bruises for a good while after this.​
Honda noticed Jude's hesitation and thought for a minute. "I keep asking questions of you, but I need to know two things. How clean was the cut on Roy's mask, and how clean was the forehead gash that killed him?"
@Atomyk @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @york

lUKVHs1.png

While letting the others discuss the case, seeing them reach their own conclusions on their own, Kyoko would lean over to Wanda, who was standing at the podium right next to her, her expression remaining as cool and collected as ever.

"I suppose with your knowledge on that kind of magic, you live up to your title of the Ultimate Witch. Makoto made a good choice in recruiting you to the Coalition," she idly commented, her eyes still fixed on the center.

@Josh M
Wanda gave the young a girl a knowing smile. Leaning in, Wanda whispered.

"You're too kind, Kyoko. Anyway,I know the truth, Kyoko. You don't need to keep the façade up with me. I know your talent."

eGCyhJM.jpg

Tommy froze up for a moment. There were few things that distinguished Roy and Jason, at least beyond from the obvious. With Jason being an absolute giant of a man with rotting flesh whereas Roy had been as human as anyone else here with blue chevrons on his mask instead of red ones. But there was another difference that defined the two serial killers.

"R-Roy used the machete in his right hand. Jason's ambidextrous. Doesn't matter what hand he used it in...."
SSNbGBU.jpg

"No. Honda's right. Taking down Jason would require planning. Lots of it to account for his strength and the fact that he can vanish if you don't keep your eyes on him. But I wouldn't bother covering it up. What's to gain from putting the blame off on someone else? Not to say I killed Roy. He isn't even Jason...Just a copycat." Tommy added before turning his look towards Herbert. "Yeah, where were you?"

"If you must know I was looking for Jason. He turned into mist and got through one of the vents in the autopsy room. I figured he might have tried to escape that way. So who knows if he would have ended up in the library or wherever else? I needed to see for myself if he had gotten away. Much to my chagrin, it was the imposter instead of the real deal."

"So, you really did want to capture Jason. What for?"

"What for? Presuming you won't punch me again if I explain, it's a mystery to me how a creature in such a state of decomposition yet he still possesses enough strength to kill an average man in one blow. I needed to see just how he came to be. How someone like him could continue to walk among us."

"I'll tell you the reason. It's because I fucked up. I won't make that mistake again."
aiC2ywk.jpg

"I...I didn't meet up with Herbert until I got to the library. I was originally going to call the police on that Jason guy. Ended up getting sidetracked when on the way to the main office, I ran into Roy. Wasn't in the best shape but figured I could take him if the guy was limping and had blood running down the side of his head. Chased him to the library and ran into the others along the way."

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh [email protected]. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @ClassTrial

eGCyhJM.jpg

Tommy froze up for a moment. There were few things that distinguished Roy and Jason, at least beyond from the obvious. With Jason being an absolute giant of a man with rotting flesh whereas Roy had been as human as anyone else here with blue chevrons on his mask instead of red ones. But there was another difference that defined the two serial killers.

"R-Roy used the machete in his right hand. Jason's ambidextrous. Doesn't matter what hand he used it in...."

SSNbGBU.jpg

"No. Honda's right. Taking down Jason would require planning. Lots of it to account for his strength and the fact that he can vanish if you don't keep your eyes on him. But I wouldn't bother covering it up. What's to gain from putting the blame off on someone else? Not to say I killed Roy. He isn't even Jason...Just a copycat." Tommy added before turning his look towards Herbert. "Yeah, where were you?"

"If you must know I was looking for Jason. He turned into mist and got through one of the vents in the autopsy room. I figured he might have tried to escape that way. So who knows if he would have ended up in the library or wherever else? I needed to see for myself if he had gotten away. Much to my chagrin, it was the imposter instead of the real deal."

"So, you really did want to capture Jason. What for?"

"What for? Presuming you won't punch me again if I explain, it's a mystery to me how a creature in such a state of decomposition yet he still possesses enough strength to kill an average man in one blow. I needed to see just how he came to be. How someone like him could continue to walk among us."

"I'll tell you the reason. It's because I fucked up. I won't make that mistake again."

aiC2ywk.jpg

"I...I didn't meet up with Herbert until I got to the library. I was originally going to call the police on that Jason guy. Ended up getting sidetracked when on the way to the main office, I ran into Roy. Wasn't in the best shape but figured I could take him if the guy was limping and had blood running down the side of his head. Chased him to the library and ran into the others along the way."

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh [email protected]. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @ClassTrial
"So, Dan and Herbert were seperated until Dan got to the library. Say Herbert...did you see anything, or anyone, in the library?"
@Chewy Rabbits

"So, Dan and Herbert were seperated until Dan got to the library. Say Herbert...did you see anything, or anyone, in the library?"
"By the time I had come in, I'd seen somebody lurking around and the markings beneath Roy seemed fresh. As if they'd just been put down. But truth be told, I didn't pay as much attention was probably warranted to that. I was-"

"More disappointed your meal ticket got away."

"...Yes."

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.