Status
Not open for further replies.
"By the time I had come in, I'd seen somebody lurking around and the markings beneath Roy seemed fresh. As if they'd just been put down. But truth be told, I didn't pay as much attention was probably warranted to that. I was-"

"More disappointed your meal ticket got away."

"...Yes."

@Yun Lee
"Did you see the cuts on his wrists? Had there been any blood on those markings at all?"
@Chewy Rabbits

"Clean? Well..."

Jude deliberated over this, pausing as the conversation moved on without him. He couldn't be too entirely sure considering the other wounds Roy had sustained to his head, but if he had to make an opinion... "If you mean clean as in the attacker knew what they were doing and had the proper space to make a proper cut, then no. Chances are, considering the chase and excitement, the killer would not have had a chance to deal a professional cut. Of course, they could have just been inexperienced with the weapon, but then it's unlikely they would have made a fatal strike at all. They could have gotten lucky."

"Hey," Bullet said, raising a hand. "I'm like the shortest suspect, and that dude was tall, so it wouldn't have been easy for me at all."

"Right... I was also wondering, do you guys wonder if Monokuma meant anything about young and impressionable...?"

Diana cleared her throat. "Uh, well... he keeps calling us all his students, even the oldest of us, so..."

"Ugh!" Victoria groaned and leaned over her podium. "I'm just about ready to vote randomly at this point!"

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial

Wanda gave the young a girl a knowing smile. Leaning in, Wanda whispered.

"You're too kind, Kyoko. Anyway,I know the truth, Kyoko. You don't need to keep the façade up with me. I know your talent."
ha2N0BJ.png

Kyoko pursed her lip lightly for a short moment at Wanda's words, remaining quiet for a little. Anyone who might have been observing the conversation in the midst of the trial could almost strike the ordeal as odd, if not downright suspicious, considering the continued existence of Kyoko's mystery title.

"I see... I suppose there are many things I've talked to you that would have tipped you off, unless magical intuition happens to be one of your powers as well," she simply spoke, before her expression would turn serious again, or at the very least, "normal."

lUKVHs1.png

"Still, it's not so much that I'm hiding it from the others willingly. I... just can't say it. If Monokuma were to find out that you know... Whatever happens to you will be on me. There's a reason he's obscuring it from others, after all."

@Josh M

"Clean? Well..."

Jude deliberated over this, pausing as the conversation moved on without him. He couldn't be too entirely sure considering the other wounds Roy had sustained to his head, but if he had to make an opinion... "If you mean clean as in the attacker knew what they were doing and had the proper space to make a proper cut, then no. Chances are, considering the chase and excitement, the killer would not have had a chance to deal a professional cut. Of course, they could have just been inexperienced with the weapon, but then it's unlikely they would have made a fatal strike at all. They could have gotten lucky."

"Hey," Bullet said, raising a hand. "I'm like the shortest suspect, and that dude was tall, so it wouldn't have been easy for me at all."

"Right... I was also wondering, do you guys wonder if Monokuma meant anything about young and impressionable...?"

Diana cleared her throat. "Uh, well... he keeps calling us all his students, even the oldest of us, so..."

"Ugh!" Victoria groaned and leaned over her podium. "I'm just about ready to vote randomly at this point!"

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh M @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial
"Young and impressionable? Well, he said that when Diana mentioned instigating a kill like with Neon...someone may have been led to believe killing Roy and setting up that circle could have done something! Judging by those symbols, maybe...bring someone to life? And as for the young part..." Honda looked to Bullet and Tommy. "Say, you two...don't take this the wrong way, but...how badly did Max's death affect you?"
@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
"Young and impressionable? Well, he said that when Diana mentioned instigating a kill like with Neon...someone may have been led to believe killing Roy and setting up that circle could have done something! Judging by those symbols, maybe...bring someone to life? And as for the young part..." Honda looked to Bullet and Tommy. "Say, you two...don't take this the wrong way, but...how badly did Max's death affect you?"

mzDCOkO.png

"I...I..Max and I were close, I guess. It'd been years since I could actually talk to anyone my age who wasn't going through their own mental issues. I had people who were compulsive eaters, people with bi polar disorders, people with every mental disorder under the sun. But nobody who could understand what I was going through. Pulled away from my sister who was considered an unfit guardian, mom murdered, in a way...It's like Jason's all I got left." Tommy admitted before glancing down at the ground.

"Max was the first person to open up to me when I ended up at Blackwell. We talked, I even joined that dumb art class to be closer with her. I couldn't go a day without hanging out with her. For the first time since my fight with Jason, I felt welcomed. Like a normal guy.."

Tommy's hands clenched up as he paused and his nails dug into the palms of his hands. Hard enough to draw blood as it ran down his knuckles.

"But then she was gone. A flicker of light snuffed out and nobody left to help me. Just staff who couldn't understand me. I was the pariah again, the outsider. I'd want nothing more than to see Max again. She was...My best friend. But I didn't kill Roy."

@Atomyk @york @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Honda's question elicited a heavy sigh from Bullet. She took a moment to herself, puffing slowly on her cigarette.

gweZbwN.gif

When she was finished, she stared at Honda and gave a slight nod. "Seriously? Best friend I ever had, even if she did abandon me in the end. Sure I was mad, but deep down it didn't really matter. I knew who she was, and I knew she was everything that mattered in my life. It's like..." The girl shrugged. "We both moved on eventually. Guess she found Tommy here, while I found Rachel. But now, Rachel's gone too, so I-- Fuck."

Letting out a haggard breath, Bullet placed one hand on the podium to steady herself. "Yeah, it fuckin' sucks. The word fuck doesn't even begin to cover it. I feel like I'm in Hell. I can't sit here and say that if I saw our principal again or ran into the guy responsible for Rachel's disappearance that I wouldn't beat their fucking asses in, but I didn't know what that guy had done. I knew he was being a fucktard and was endangering everyone, but I was just trying to knock him out. I..."

With a nod, the girl nodded and tossed away her spent cigarette on to the morgue floor. "I would never do to someone what was done to Max."

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jeremi
ha2N0BJ.png

Kyoko pursed her lip lightly for a short moment at Wanda's words, remaining quiet for a little. Anyone who might have been observing the conversation in the midst of the trial could almost strike the ordeal as odd, if not downright suspicious, considering the continued existence of Kyoko's mystery title.

"I see... I suppose there are many things I've talked to you that would have tipped you off, unless magical intuition happens to be one of your powers as well," she simply spoke, before her expression would turn serious again, or at the very least, "normal."

lUKVHs1.png

"Still, it's not so much that I'm hiding it from the others willingly. I... just can't say it. If Monokuma were to find out that you know... Whatever happens to you will be on me. There's a reason he's obscuring it from others, after all."

@Josh M

Wanda smirked as she casual brushed her long hair away from her face.

3399287-avengers+assemble+020-019+%282%29.jpg

"Honestly? Little bit of those two, and woman's initiation sealed the deal."

Wanda's eye glared at the bear, before turning back to Kyoko. Her worlds might have caught the young lady off guard as flatly spoke.

"Monokuma fears me. I sense it. He can deny it all he wants, but the voices? They talk to me. I know everything. And he knows that. Don't fear for me, Kyoko. I am not going anywhere."

@Atomyk @Verite

mzDCOkO.png

"I...I..Max and I were close, I guess. It'd been years since I could actually talk to anyone my age who wasn't going through their own mental issues. I had people who were compulsive eaters, people with bi polar disorders, people with every mental disorder under the sun. But nobody who could understand what I was going through. Pulled away from my sister who was considered an unfit guardian, mom murdered, in a way...It's like Jason's all I got left." Tommy admitted before glancing down at the ground.

"Max was the first person to open up to me when I ended up at Blackwell. We talked, I even joined that dumb art class to be closer with her. I couldn't go a day without hanging out with her. For the first time since my fight with Jason, I felt welcomed. Like a normal guy.."

Tommy's hands clenched up as he paused and his nails dug into the palms of his hands. Hard enough to draw blood as it ran down his knuckles.

"But then she was gone. A flicker of light snuffed out and nobody left to help me. Just staff who couldn't understand me. I was the pariah again, the outsider. I'd want nothing more than to see Max again. She was...My best friend. But I didn't kill Roy."

@Atomyk @york @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Honda's question elicited a heavy sigh from Bullet. She took a moment to herself, puffing slowly on her cigarette.

gweZbwN.gif

When she was finished, she stared at Honda and gave a slight nod. "Seriously? Best friend I ever had, even if she did abandon me in the end. Sure I was mad, but deep down it didn't really matter. I knew who she was, and I knew she was everything that mattered in my life. It's like..." The girl shrugged. "We both moved on eventually. Guess she found Tommy here, while I found Rachel. But now, Rachel's gone too, so I-- Fuck."

Letting out a haggard breath, Bullet placed one hand on the podium to steady herself. "Yeah, it fuckin' sucks. The word fuck doesn't even begin to cover it. I feel like I'm in Hell. I can't sit here and say that if I saw our principal again or ran into the guy responsible for Rachel's disappearance that I wouldn't beat their fucking asses in, but I didn't know what that guy had done. I knew he was being a fucktard and was endangering everyone, but I was just trying to knock him out. I..."

With a nod, the girl nodded and tossed away her spent cigarette on to the morgue floor. "I would never do to someone what was done to Max."

Honda listened to what the kids had to say. "Bullet...all you did was attack with the fire extinguisher? Absolutely nothing else?"
@Atomyk

"No."

Bullet shook her head.

"Absolutely nothing else. I didn't have the time."

@Yun Lee @ClassTrial

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
"Very bloody, I guess. The symbol was covered with blood enough for us to confuse it for a different symbol. I guess it was painted beforehand..."

Jude really wasn't too sure.

@Yun Lee @ClassTrial

7C2nF1r.png

"Upuhehe... all of this hand-wringing! What are you, deaf, dumb, and blind?! I'm just about ready to take the solo vote from the Ultimate Street Rat here!"

Honda sighed, hoping that his vote would be correct. "Like Rant, I too vote Daniel Cain. Not once did anyone mention seeing him in their testimonies, and with Tommy unconcious, that leaves him as the only person who could have been skulking around."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Minerva @Crimson Spartan

Corrin had been out of it for their time at the university. However, she had been listening to the witnesses and suspects.

"I-I'll vote for Daniel Cain as well." She said timidly.

@Atomyk @Phone Vote

Corrin had been out of it for their time at the university. However, she had been listening to the witnesses and suspects.

@Atomyk @Phone Vote
"I'm with the lass on this one and i'll vote for Daniel... Sorry lad but i've been unconscious for most of the trial and trust the lass's instincts.." Sledge spoke up as he shook his head a moment. Probably trying to recover from the pain he was in from his portion of the fight against Jason.

@Atomyk @Minerva

Wanda smirked as she casual brushed her long hair away from her face.

3399287-avengers+assemble+020-019+%282%29.jpg

"Honestly? Little bit of those two, and woman's initiation sealed the deal."

Wanda's eye glared at the bear, before turning back to Kyoko. Her worlds might have caught the young lady off guard as flatly spoke.

"Monokuma fears me. I sense it. He can deny it all he wants, but the voices? They talk to me. I know everything. And he knows that. Don't fear for me, Kyoko. I am not going anywhere."

@Atomyk @Verite
kiri029.png

Admittedly, Kyoko was taken aback by Wanda's words for whatever reason. The normally stone-faced girl blinked at the witch's declaration that Monokuma feared her. Talk of voices and magic might indicate that Wanda, unlike others who might have been depowered if they had any abilities to begin with, wasn't entirely powerless, but perhaps she was working on recovering her strength.

Still, perhaps Kyoko's reaction stemmed from while most people boasted in order to show off strength or cover up their fears, the way Wanda had made her claims was in a tone that suggested as though... She genuinely believed what she was saying. Nothing more, and nothing less. A purity that was rare among people these days, absent in even Kyoko herself at times admittedly.

kiri030.png

"... If you say so," Kyoko said, unsure of whether her decision to not keep wary for her was because she trusted Wanda's word or because she couldn't bring herself to come into contrast with her optimism, speaking as someone who was supposed to be an advocate for the ideal of hope in the first place, "If these voices are to be trusted, then I suppose you know why I am to be trusted. But you can't tell anyone... Who I really am would inspire hope in others because of my experience, and Monokuma can't have that up and about is what I'm getting at."

@Josh M @Atomyk

Honda sighed, hoping that his vote would be correct. "Like Rant, I too vote Daniel Cain. Not once did anyone mention seeing him in their testimonies, and with Tommy unconcious, that leaves him as the only person who could have been skulking around."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Minerva @Crimson Spartan
"I'm with the lass on this one and i'll vote for Daniel... Sorry lad but i've been unconscious for most of the trial and trust the lass's instincts.." Sledge spoke up as he shook his head a moment. Probably trying to recover from the pain he was in from his portion of the fight against Jason.

@Atomyk @Minerva

@Atomyk @Phone Vote
7C2nF1r.png

"Upuhehe... all of this hand-wringing! What are you, deaf, dumb, and blind?! I'm just about ready to take the solo vote from the Ultimate Street Rat here!"

At the mention of his name Rant sneezed and opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep again. "Maaaaaaaan! Who's talkin' 'bout me? 'Least do it while I got my eyes open." He scratched his nose and then looked around.

People had begun to vote for Daniel. Surprise.

"Told ya' dude is sketch." Rant mumbled to himself as he resumed the curled ball position. Then he picked up on a comment.

"...trust the lass's instincts..."
Rant shot up onto his rear end and pointed to this man. "Hey!" He shouted pressing down on his knee with his other hand as he leaned forward. "The only level of instinct that girl is using lies in her conformity. Voting from your gut is better than following that."

At the mention of his name Rant sneezed and opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep again. "Maaaaaaaan! Who's talkin' 'bout me? 'Least do it while I got my eyes open." He scratched his nose and then looked around.

People had begun to vote for Daniel. Surprise.

"Told ya' dude is sketch." Rant mumbled to himself as he resumed the curled ball position. Then he picked up on a comment.

Rant shot up onto his rear end and pointed to this man. "Hey!" He shouted pressing down on his knee with his other hand as he leaned forward. "The only level of instinct that girl is using lies in her conformity. Voting from your gut is better than following that."

Shifting gently, the large knight cocks his head to face the rodent "Would you care to repeat yourself?" Darv could crush this rodent like he was a soda can, and he was sure he knew it "Or would you perhaps like to wake up from your fifteenth nap so far fully before you comment?" The eyes beneath his helm began to glow faintly once more, and the knight who had stood silent this entire time seemed to come back to life. The way he conducted himself was more like a machine than a man, only acting when prompted to, and remaining like a silent, vigilant statue when not.

"Idiot"

@Minerva
@Crimson Spartan
@ShiroKiyoshi

wQXDEtb.png

"G-Guys, could we go one trial without antagonizing each other...? ... Why do I even bother."

q25xWlB.png

Catbug said nothing as Lapis simply stared at him. She didn't have a damn clue what he was feeling! He had done his best to protect Kyoko from Roy and all it ended up earning him was a one way trip to the pearly gates. Or so it seemed that way at first. Pretty cut and dry, you die you go on to wherever you go after that. But Catbug didn't have anywhere to go. It was just darkness as far as the eye could see. As if a light had been snuffed out.

But now the light had returned and Catbug could see clearly now. Or so his Reagent-influenced mind thought anyway.

"If you call darkness a home, sure."

Not saying another word Catbug laid down on the floor and hesitated before closing his eyes. Their was that familiar darkness again.

"It's not Catbug, not anymore. Call me Bugcat."

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
"... alright, fine, whatever you say... Bugcat."

As she said only this, Lapis turned away, forcing herself to sound like she didn't care when in truth... she did care after all. While it was outright off for the others to see, Lapis felt as if Catbug was becoming what she was beforehand... alike to how she was during her time in the Blood Institute... and it scared her. She didn't want to see this happen to him, but she didn't want to press too much on it either.

@Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.