• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no traces of hair, at least none that didn't seem to be Max's. There was also no notes in the drawers to compare to the suicide note.

"So, you guys gonna grab her panties now, or what?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

"You mean Victoria?" Jude asked. "She knew this place... knew the victim. I think we should leave her alone for now. What we should probably do is find this girl Corrin and the others were supposed to meet with. It sounds like she was hanging around the dorms the time of the murder."

However, before Jude and the group could get going, a girl threw open the door to the roof. She stared at them wildly, looking confused.

zwcB2Jr.jpg

"... The fuck is going on?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Takumi @BodyInvestigation

"Max is dead." Poison replied to the girl. "We're investigating, you got something for us?"

tumblr_mqgjhuDQrW1st2nhoo3_400.png

Kyoko silently crossed her arms in order to cover her chest.

@Atomyk @DBZ7

"Guys!" Honey Lemon exclaimed. "Is...is this really what we're doing right now?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

"Hm." Meira didn't bother to retract her hand. She peered at Kyoko with her eyes, a sly smile forming on her face. "Playing hard to get? Is that why your tag there is a bunch of question marks? I'm not even sure what to call you..." Meira looked up in thought, eventually nodding. "Okay. Prude, I declare now that your bosom will eventually blossom into my open arms. Hex here can join in if she'd like. Hey..."

Meira looked around herself, eyeing the items in Max's room. "You think this chick had a strap-on?" She looked up to Honey Lemon. "Yo, sorry for leaving you out, Bean Pole, but with you being so flat and all... it's kind of annoying. Like, what are you even worth? Well, aside from your friendship and physics knowledge."

"... I can see that."

The girl seemed nervous, looking as if she was considering running back the way she came. "I don't have anything for you. I don't even know anything about this. Uh, w-what was the deal with the fire alarm, huh? Do you think that has something to do with this?"

"Oh... Oh yeah, you know..." Jude snapped his fingers, nodding. "That makes sense! The killer, or Max, possibly, could have pulled the fire alarm so they had no witnesses for what they planned to do."

"A-Ah... that's concerning, huh?"

The girl looked at her feet.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Takumi @BodyInvestigation

"Hm." Meira didn't bother to retract her hand. She peered at Kyoko with her eyes, a sly smile forming on her face. "Playing hard to get? Is that why your tag there is a bunch of question marks? I'm not even sure what to call you..." Meira looked up in thought, eventually nodding. "Okay. Prude, I declare now that your bosom will eventually blossom into my open arms. Hex here can join in if she'd like. Hey..."

Meira looked around herself, eyeing the items in Max's room. "You think this chick had a strap-on?" She looked up to Honey Lemon. "Yo, sorry for leaving you out, Bean Pole, but with you being so flat and all... it's kind of annoying. Like, what are you even worth? Well, aside from your friendship and physics knowledge."

"... I can see that."

The girl seemed nervous, looking as if she was considering running back the way she came. "I don't have anything for you. I don't even know anything about this. Uh, w-what was the deal with the fire alarm, huh? Do you think that has something to do with this?"

"Oh... Oh yeah, you know..." Jude snapped his fingers, nodding. "That makes sense! The killer, or Max, possibly, could have pulled the fire alarm so they had no witnesses for what they planned to do."

Honey Lemon's face would turn a deep shade of red due to Meira's remark. "I-I-I'm proportionality modest!" She replied flustered. "And like I'd hope my friendship and scientific knowledge would me more than enough! Again though is this really what we should be focusing on? Poor Max is...dead...and I know we didn't really know her well but...it's still tragic."

Poison noticed the girl looking down at her feet. "So honey, why did you even come up here. If you heard the fire alarm shouldn't you have run off with the rest of the students?"

There were no traces of hair, at least none that didn't seem to be Max's. There was also no notes in the drawers to compare to the suicide note.

"So, you guys gonna grab her panties now, or what?"

D8YHiA9.webp

"That's something.... and Ms Zinnia is right... we've searched every corner of this room... but we can't find anything more...."​

WhRDEI4.webp

"H- hai, Shimada-san..." Nono utters, "wakaru... demo..."​

Nono watched this scene from her sanctuary aka under the desk

7zj36mj.webp

"B- b- but that's forbidden love!"

All complete with the memetic pose of holding her palms at her cheeks. Just like your shoujo mangos.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @BarrenThin @york @Verite @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom
"Guys!" Honey Lemon exclaimed. "Is...is this really what we're doing right now?"

Honey Lemon's face would turn a deep shade of red due to Meira's remark. "I-I-I'm proportionality modest!" She replied flustered. "And like I'd hope my friendship and scientific knowledge would me more than enough! Again though is this really what we should be focusing on? Poor Max is...dead...and I know we didn't really know her well but...it's still tragic."
Jack Frost
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @Max's Room

Jack Frost frowned, the writing on that suicide note didn't match the rest of the notes in the room... That and it looks like someone had rummaged through Max's stuff, possibly taking and disposing of most of the evidence in here... Was their venture here really worth it? It seemed like if he had visited the roof, he might have found some better evidence about this case, but for the time being, he focused on trying to follow the trail of that blue haired girl that had walked down the hall when the Fire Alarm was ringing. Hmm... If Max's suicide was a setup, then there must have been something else involved, anasthetics, perhaps a lethal poison, hmm... The killer could have gotten the rope from anywhere, but he suddenly realized that the most likely place they could find something powerfull enough to kill someone, or knock someone out, was the Chemistry lab.

"I... Need to find the Chemistry lab. Do you know where it is?" He asked.

Though Meira was the last person he'd turn to for advice, she and the other girl that had walked in seemed like the most likely people to know where a place like that is... They were both members of this building after all, and he wasn't quite sure where Victoria had gone.

Last edited:

"... I can see that."

Genji grimaced, then turned to the sexual harassment fiasco their fearless leader was struggling to deal with. He stood to his full height, glowing green, and went to simply move Kyoko back, then interject himself between her and her two annoyances. If they would not respect a firm no, perhaps they would speak a different language. "That's enough. We have more important things to deal with than your foolishness."

image.jpeg

"
This goes for you, too." He glared at Tharja.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

"Chemistry Lab? Gonna make something go boom?"

Meira shrugged her shoulders. "Didn't you guys have maps or something? Please don't tell me I'm going senile."

The girl narrowed her eyes at Poison. "No... I didn't hear it."

Jude crossed his arms, exchanging knowing looks with the others. "So, you were in the building during the alarm? What were you doing?"

"Does it fucking--" The girl grunted and pointed to Corrin. "She knows. I was trying to sneak into my friend's old room. That's all."

"Huh... Well, I think it's time we started gathering everyone together, doesn't everyone else?"

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Jeremi
Genji grimaced, then turned to the sexual harassment fiasco their fearless leader was struggling to deal with. He stood to his full height, glowing green, and went to simply move Kyoko back, then interject himself between her and her two annoyances. If they would not respect a firm no, perhaps they would speak a different language. "That's enough. We have more important things to deal with than your foolishness."

View attachment 115248

"

Meira shrugged her shoulders. "Didn't you guys have maps or something? Please don't tell me I'm going senile."

Jack Frost
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max's Room

Jack Frost took a look at the map he had recieved at the start of the trip... Then flipped it over, and facepalmed.

"We did..." He groaned.

After taking a carefull look at it, he sighed, and decided to head off towards the Chemistry Labs, it wasn't much of a lead, but he figured that if the culprit had paid that place a visit, it was very likely they'd see signs of some foul play there.

The girl narrowed her eyes at Poison. "No... I didn't hear it."

Jude crossed his arms, exchanging knowing looks with the others. "So, you were in the building during the alarm? What were you doing?"

"Does it fucking--" The girl grunted and pointed to Corrin. "She knows. I was trying to sneak into my friend's old room. That's all."

"Huh... Well, I think it's time we started gathering everyone together, doesn't everyone else?"

"I can confirm... As I with Corrin at the time... So was Drav and Tomoko when this was all discussed..." Sledge idly points out since he was with Corrin at the time....

7dOie3T.jpg

"Oh no! Another murder and we didn't learn anything from our pool escapade!"

Catbug whimpered as he had simply climbed atop Chikage's head to dry off after that episode in the pool. He hadn't noticed how upset Zinnia had gotten after calling him Aster. He was far too concerned with the safety of Sir Jeffers who had NOT enjoyed his session in the pool thank you very much! Nor did he enjoy being in the mouth of that one mean girl! Not to mention that Catbug was simply soaked to the bone with all that cold water and the only place of salvation he had was atop Chikage's head. Where things made sense and he didn't have to hurry about bad things happening to him.

Though, uh, what happened to Max was about as bad as things could possibly get. It was far too dark for this poor little Catbug! Gently gripping onto Chikage's hair, Catbug kept his head down as he looked away from the gruesome sight as they continued on towards Max's room. Knowing he couldn't keep his head down the entire time, Catbug finally glanced up and saw Meira and Tharja groping all over Kyoko and Catbug couldn't quite understand what was going on there.

"That's...weird. That's what that is..."

CAjfuxJ.png

Before Catbug could comment any further, shuddered gasps would have been heard coming from further down the hall. Glancing over, Catbug looked over at Tommy who had stumbled out of his room and was making his way towards the group that had ended up mingling around Max's room.

"...Max."

Tommy muttered out despondently as he gazed into the room. Catbug tilted his head as he fell onto his side atop Chikage's head wondering what was up with this guy.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max's Room

Jack Frost would find nothing in the chemistry lab, but a note on the floor. Judging by the condition of the note, it had been dropped on the floor at least a few days ago and left there. It read:

Jefferson, left the materials you wanted in your office.

@york

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
7dOie3T.jpg

"Oh no! Another murder and we didn't learn anything from our pool escapade!"

Catbug whimpered as he had simply climbed atop Chikage's head to dry off after that episode in the pool. He hadn't noticed how upset Zinnia had gotten after calling him Aster. He was far too concerned with the safety of Sir Jeffers who had NOT enjoyed his session in the pool thank you very much! Nor did he enjoy being in the mouth of that one mean girl! Not to mention that Catbug was simply soaked to the bone with all that cold water and the only place of salvation he had was atop Chikage's head. Where things made sense and he didn't have to hurry about bad things happening to him.

Though, uh, what happened to Max was about as bad as things could possibly get. It was far too dark for this poor little Catbug! Gently gripping onto Chikage's hair, Catbug kept his head down as he looked away from the gruesome sight as they continued on towards Max's room. Knowing he couldn't keep his head down the entire time, Catbug finally glanced up and saw Meira and Tharja groping all over Kyoko and Catbug couldn't quite understand what was going on there.

"That's...weird. That's what that is..."

CAjfuxJ.png

Before Catbug could comment any further, shuddered gasps would have been heard coming from further down the hall. Glancing over, Catbug looked over at Tommy who had stumbled out of his room and was making his way towards the group that had ended up mingling around Max's room.

"...Max."

Tommy muttered out despondently as he gazed into the room. Catbug tilted his head as he fell onto his side atop Chikage's head wondering what was up with this guy.

Jack Frost would find nothing in the chemistry lab, but a note on the floor. Judging by the condition of the note, it had been dropped on the floor at least a few days ago and left there. It read:

Jefferson, left the materials you wanted in your office.

@york
Jack Frost
@Atomyk @Others Following This Trail of clues

He wasted no time... Though this was an old note, he realized it was in his best interests to attempt to enter Mr. Jefferson's office, once he located it on the map that is... One step closer to solving this mystery at least, or at least he hoped so. Unfortunately it seemed like if the chemicals here had been messed with, the evidence of any tampering was concealed too well for him to find, if there had even been anything left behind.

image-jpeg.115248

"

That was close.

SqfkIQD.webp

"Shimada-san..." Nono utters, "th- thank you... by the way... Shimada-san is a cyborg... so do you think you could help Morikubo operate some machinery?"

Nono then looks at Meira's eyes, flooded with the sin of lust.

elXSeBs.webp

"EEK! NOOOOOOOO!"

With that, Nono dashed out of the room, fleeing towards the supposed CCTV Room.

7zj36mj.webp

"Shimada-san, help Morikubo get Kirigiri-san out of that mess!!!"

Off she went...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Max'sRoom

Stiles looked over in the corner and looked over and noticed a plant.
tumblr_nbaouq7kxR1qkro5no4_250.gif

It seemed to be in need of some watering and he felt the dirt. He watered the plant and paused. The girl who had taken care of this plant was dead, so he decided to take it and care for it himself. " So, umm, do you guys know if Max owned a phone or a camera or a labtop?" He asked, curious if they knew anything.

@Crow @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Max'sRoom

Last edited:

That was close.

SqfkIQD.webp

"Shimada-san..." Nono utters, "th- thank you... by the way... Shimada-san is a cyborg... so do you think you could help Morikubo operate some machinery?"

Nono then looks at Meira's eyes, flooded with the sin of lust.

elXSeBs.webp

"EEK! NOOOOOOOO!"

With that, Nono dashed out of the room, fleeing towards the supposed CCTV Room.

7zj36mj.webp

"Shimada-san, help Morikubo get Kirigiri-san out of that mess!!!"

Off she went...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Max'sRoom

Genji turned to Nono, then nodded. Turning back to Meira, he took the role of bodyguard briefly as he tried to remove Kyoko from this whole fiasco. It was more like he was shepherding her while forming a barrier, but, you know. Having their leader molested wouldn't do. To the CCTV room!

@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @DBZ7 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits

Reactions: Takumi
Continued from here.

In Jefferson's office, Jack Frost would find something was different with the room than when Honda and Bolin had checked it out. A panel at the bottom of the desk was slightly askew. Opening it up further would reveal to Jack a couple of empty syringes left in disarray sat inside. Aside from that, there was nothing left to find.

Before the security office containing the school's CCTV footage could be reached, an announcement was broadcast across the school grounds, even heard in the dormitories despite no announcement system being in place there.

"It looks like you've found all the possible suspects! It's time to begin! Please come to the school's swimming pool for our next school trial!"

On cue, everyone would feel the familiar compulsion, except this time, it would grab hold of the suspects of this case as well. Accompanying the group was the principal, Sigma Klim, as well as Meira and Honey Lemon, who had both ignored the fire alarm. There was also Bullet, who had been trying to sneak into her friend's dorm at the time of the fire alarm, Tommy, who had mysteriously gone off on his own moments before the fire alarm began, and Cole Phelps, the guest detective of the day.

When the group arrived at the pool, the windows had been covered in a red tarp, casting a dull red glow across the pool. Under this red hue, Monomi gathered her strength, wiping away her tears and defiantly marching up to Monokuma. "You stop this right now you bad bear, or I'll--"

29eVrLp.gif

Unsurprisingly, Monomi got another hit from Monokuma for her defiance.

"Stop what, Little Sis'? Stop justice? An innocent young girl was murdered, and for once it may not be our group of bloodthirsty ingrates! Why shouldn't we do this right here, right now?! Upupu... Upuhehehe...!"

The ground began to rumble as the pool drained of water. The floor of the pool began to rise up in its place, evening out so that the pool area was a flat, smooth surface. The familiar ring of podiums rose from ground, fitting inside the pool area, just enough for everyone present. Behind the ring rose a large ladder and diving board, where Monokuma decided to perch so that he was staring down at the ring below.

EbCBGBc.png

"Yo, and here I thought today would be boring," Meira said, taking a spot at one of the podiums. "Whoever stands next to me, I do warn you, I have very restless hands and feet."

"I, uh... huh..."

5bdIVVF.gif

Bullet stared inexplicably at the ring of podiums, unsure what to make of all this. The murder, the bear, the pool transforming before her eyes-- This all seemed like something out of a strange dream. "The fuck is all this? Seriously."

"Ah... this is certainly an odd way of going about things, sheriff..." The principal took a place at the ring, nervously touching at the cuffs of his shirt. "Though, I suppose you're an odd one yourself."

37CcXac.png

"For today's guests, let me fill you in! You're on trial, where you'll have to fight for your life and convince my forensics team that you're not a killer! You see, whoever the killer is... it's you versus everyone. If the killer is caught... he or she will be punished. That's how it works! Simple, eh? Now make sure you scream, shout, and get your claws out!"

"Okay, wait, so..." Jude looked around the ring determining who the new faces were. "So the suspects... are people who were in the dorms during the fire alarm? Well, the principal was there at the time, right? And we found out the girl there was trying to get into her friend's room..."

Meira then gasped, pointing to Bullet. "It's the lesbian!"

"For fuck's sake-- Look, just call me Bullet. Christ."

"Oh... so you shoot it out fast and hard, right?"

wJHeUhN.png

"Can... uh, can you tell us where you were during the fire alarm?"

Meira scoffed, crossing her arms. Oh, boys, so naive. "Like I said earlier, me and Bean Pole here were studying. She's too boring and flat for anything more exciting than that."

zAxA16p.png

"And I saw him," Victoria said, looking at Tommy across the ring from her. Her hands gripped the podium like a vice, her face red and blotchy from crying earlier. "He was acting totally sketchy. He also said earlier that he knew Max."

Monokuma waved his hands in the air. "Now, now! Let's not get all bent out of shape so quickly!"

"You're one to talk!" Diana screamed. "The last place I want to be is standing in this fucking ring again!"

roLnfd6.png

Monokuma could only shake his head at the girl, giggling. "Oh... no need for such hysterics! I would have skinned the cat even if they had voted you!" An uproar started at this declaration, mostly from the new faces who seemed alarmed by the word kill, but Monokuma took out his claws and called for silence. "Don't worry about what happens after, start presenting your evidence! It's time to start the trial!"

Case #1: Maxine Caulfield
During the trial for Byakuya Togami's murder, Diana attempted to get the group to vote her as she felt guilty for the crime. Diana had believed Byakuya to be a boy she knew named Brennan from her past and had gone around the camp telling the others this. When she witnessed Neon place the body, Diana blamed herself for telling Neon he was dangerous. However, Monokuma revealed that Byakuya was not Brennan at all, but an imposter. It later came to light that Monokuma had convinced Neon Katt to kill Byakuya by saying he had held her team hostage, rather than Neon killing Byakuya after hearing Diana's warnings.

The group had managed to see through Diana and ended up voting for Neon, who was executed for her crime. After the trial, a masked man came out of the woods to attack the group. His origins and motivations were left a mystery as he vanished after injuring a few members of the group.

The next morning, Blubs and Durland arrived and attempted to arrest the group for the murder of Mark Jefferson, a famous public figure in town. Using the two police officer's lack of wits, Monokuma managed to talk himself into becoming the new town sheriff and reasoned with Blubs and Durland that the group to investigate his murder. If they were not successful in finding the murderer, they would be locked up instead. The group then headed to Blackwell Academy to investigate Jefferson's place of work.

Victoria Chase recognized the school from her home and she tried to see if her dorm room was still there. Diana, Stiles, and Jack Frost accompanied her inside, where she found that a crude girl named Meira was living in her room. Victoria grew annoyed with the girl's antics and ended up running into Tommy, who spoke to Victoria as if hew knew her. When asked, Tommy said that he was friends with a girl named Maxine Caulfield and that she told him about Victoria. Victoria reasoned that this meant she had a dorm room somewhere and went off in search of it. Meira ended up annoying Tommy and a few others, and they attempted to join him as he left, but Tommy started acting odd. He spoke of the masked man, revealing that he had been stalked by the killer in the past. Talking about this upset Tommy, who decided to run off on his own.

Rant and Yurick spoke to the principal of the school, Sigma Klim, who assured the pair they had his full cooperation. He spoke of Jefferson in high regard, saying that the teacher was loved by everyone. He said he had no idea why anyone would have wanted to kill Mark, and admitted that they were friends. The conversation was cut short when Klim's security called him, telling him they had a situation on their hands, which prompted Klim to politely ask Rant and Yurick to leave.

Corrin, Tomoko, Darv, and Sledge ran into a girl named Bullet who was hanging up missing person posters. She boldly stated that the police should instead be focusing on finding her friend, Rachel Amber, and a number of other girls who recently went missing in Bright Falls, instead of investigating Mark Jefferson's murder. Bullet alleged that Jefferson and Rachel had some kind of relationship and that the man was some kind of creep. Corrin and the others said they would help and asked for something about Rachel they could use to look for her, which gave Bullet the idea of sneaking into Rachel's old dorm room and grabbing something from there. She told the group to meet her at the dorms in thirty minutes before she left.

Another group ran into Maxine Caulfield, who was hanging out by herself in an empty classroom. The girl seemed distant and depressed, which the group reasoned to be grief. They asked Max for information about Jefferson, but Max asked them if they could help her have some fun before she talked about it. The group sneaked into the pool and had some fun swimming, which satisfied Max enough for her to be willing to talk about Jefferson. She asked the group to meet her on roof of the dorms in fifteen minutes, but as it would turn out,t he group would never see her alive again.

When it was about time for the group to meet with Max, someone set off the fire alarm in the dormitories, forcing the majority of the students to evacuate. During this time, Max fell from the dorm roof, her neck snapping on a rope tied around her neck. The group rushed to the roof to pull her up, where Monokuma declared that another investigation was to go underway. It was determined that the suspects were those who were inside the dormitories during the fire alarm, though unfortunately the group had little luck in fidning clues in Max's room.

All that was found was a suicide note...

The Evidence
503FP08.png

Those suspected in the killing of the young photographer...

Bullet
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm to sneak into her missing friend's old dorm room
- Was handing out posting for her missing friend, Rachel Amber
- It's unknown if she knew the victim or not

Honey Lemon
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm studying with Meira, who decided to ignore the fire alarm
- Says she only knew the victim as an acquaintance

Meira
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm studying with Honey Lemon
- Ignored the fire alarm and convinced Honey Lemon to ignore it as well
- Went to the bathroom during the alarm and spotted Bullet sneaking around
- Says she did not know the victim

Principal Klim
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm to see to an emergency called in by his security
- Assisted Jude and the others in pulling Max's body back on to the roof
- Knew the victim well as her principal

Tommy
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm for unknown reasons
- Spoke of the masked men and was acting oddly
- Was the victim's friend

Victoria
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm searching for traces of her dorm room from home
- Knew the victim well, though they were antagonistic to each other

Maxine was found hanging from the dormitory roof, killed via her neck snapping from the fall she took. The murder happened during a fire alarm, so most of the students were not int he building at the time. There were no signs of a struggle on the body, though Max had a small hole on her neck that could be a birth mark.

A suicide note was found in Max's room, written in cursive. Her journal, camera, and laptop were missing, though the journal was found burned in a trash can in the parking lot behind the dorms. All items from Max's bag aside from school supplies were missing as well.

A panel in Mark Jefferson's office that was closed before the murder was opened, with a few empty syringes inside.

Continued here.

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Spartan Potato @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
"Oh!"

Meira placed one hand on her podium, leaning forward to raise her other hand high in the air.

5zYZIel.jpg

"Eat my ass too!"

The trial was off to an amazing start.

@DBZ7 @Verite @BarrenThin

giphy.gif

Phelps's reaction to the turn of events was... overwhelmed. So overwhelmed that on the outside, he looked underwhelmed.

"Well, isn't this just a... spiffy turn of events?"

He really was at something at a loss of words, though he figured he may as well present what was given to him. Clearing his throat, the detective would begin to speak. "So ah... Let's go over the evidence. From what I'm seeing from the list compiled, aside from the burned up journal that was handed to me, there was also--"

"Eat my ass."

"Eat my ass too!"

tumblr_lsu7t3fOxD1qjioed.jpg

This was going to be a long trial.

lUKVHs1.png

Meanwhile, with Tharja still wrapped around her, Kyoko sighed audibly.

"So, are there any volunteers on who wants to start us off?"

@DBZ7 @Atomyk @BarrenThin @ClassTrial

• Love
Reactions: DBZ7
Honey Lemon pushed up her glasses on her nose. "C-can we not...?"

Poison meanwhile was standing arms folded as she tapped her foot to the ground. "Another one these? So does anyone have anything to say about all this? Other than eating ass?"

"Oh well I guess I can start." Honey Lemon replied really wanting to get all of this back on track. "I heard the alarm and was ready to leave, because you know, it's an alarm! Meira on the other hand, well...you know how she is. And I just couldn't leave her alone inside so I stayed behind with her. Then she had to hurry to the bathroom leaving me alone in the dorm. I...I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary."

@Everyone

• Useful
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Continued from here.

In Jefferson's office, Jack Frost would find something was different with the room than when Honda and Bolin had checked it out. A panel at the bottom of the desk was slightly askew. Opening it up further would reveal to Jack a couple of empty syringes left in disarray sat inside. Aside from that, there was nothing left to find.

Before the security office containing the school's CCTV footage could be reached, an announcement was broadcast across the school grounds, even heard in the dormitories despite no announcement system being in place there.

"It looks like you've found all the possible suspects! It's time to begin! Please come to the school's swimming pool for our next school trial!"

On cue, everyone would feel the familiar compulsion, except this time, it would grab hold of the suspects of this case as well. Accompanying the group was the principal, Sigma Klim, as well as Meira and Honey Lemon, who had both ignored the fire alarm. There was also Bullet, who had been trying to sneak into her friend's dorm at the time of the fire alarm, Tommy, who had mysteriously gone off on his own moments before the fire alarm began, and Cole Phelps, the guest detective of the day.

When the group arrived at the pool, the windows had been covered in a red tarp, casting a dull red glow across the pool. Under this red hue, Monomi gathered her strength, wiping away her tears and defiantly marching up to Monokuma. "You stop this right now you bad bear, or I'll--"

29eVrLp.gif

Unsurprisingly, Monomi got another hit from Monokuma for her defiance.

"Stop what, Little Sis'? Stop justice? An innocent young girl was murdered, and for once it may not be our group of bloodthirsty ingrates! Why shouldn't we do this right here, right now?! Upupu... Upuhehehe...!"

The ground began to rumble as the pool drained of water. The floor of the pool began to rise up in its place, evening out so that the pool area was a flat, smooth surface. The familiar ring of podiums rose from ground, fitting inside the pool area, just enough for everyone present. Behind the ring rose a large ladder and diving board, where Monokuma decided to perch so that he was staring down at the ring below.

EbCBGBc.png

"Yo, and here I thought today would be boring," Meira said, taking a spot at one of the podiums. "Whoever stands next to me, I do warn you, I have very restless hands and feet."

"I, uh... huh..."

5bdIVVF.gif

Bullet stared inexplicably at the ring of podiums, unsure what to make of all this. The murder, the bear, the pool transforming before her eyes-- This all seemed like something out of a strange dream. "The fuck is all this? Seriously."

"Ah... this is certainly an odd way of going about things, sheriff..." The principal took a place at the ring, nervously touching at the cuffs of his shirt. "Though, I suppose you're an odd one yourself."

37CcXac.png

"For today's guests, let me fill you in! You're on trial, where you'll have to fight for your life and convince my forensics team that you're not a killer! You see, whoever the killer is... it's you versus everyone. If the killer is caught... he or she will be punished. That's how it works! Simple, eh? Now make sure you scream, shout, and get your claws out!"

"Okay, wait, so..." Jude looked around the ring determining who the new faces were. "So the suspects... are people who were in the dorms during the fire alarm? Well, the principal was there at the time, right? And we found out the girl there was trying to get into her friend's room..."

Meira then gasped, pointing to Bullet. "It's the lesbian!"

"For fuck's sake-- Look, just call me Bullet. Christ."

"Oh... so you shoot it out fast and hard, right?"

wJHeUhN.png

"Can... uh, can you tell us where you were during the fire alarm?"

Meira scoffed, crossing her arms. Oh, boys, so naive. "Like I said earlier, me and Bean Pole here were studying. She's too boring and flat for anything more exciting than that."

zAxA16p.png

"And I saw him," Victoria said, looking at Tommy across the ring from her. Her hands gripped the podium like a vice, her face red and blotchy from crying earlier. "He was acting totally sketchy. He also said earlier that he knew Max."

Monokuma waved his hands in the air. "Now, now! Let's not get all bent out of shape so quickly!"

"You're one to talk!" Diana screamed. "The last place I want to be is standing in this fucking ring again!"

roLnfd6.png

Monokuma could only shake his head at the girl, giggling. "Oh... no need for such hysterics! I would have skinned the cat even if they had voted you!" An uproar started at this declaration, mostly from the new faces who seemed alarmed by the word kill, but Monokuma took out his claws and called for silence. "Don't worry about what happens after, start presenting your evidence! It's time to start the trial!"

Case #1: Maxine Caulfield
During the trial for Byakuya Togami's murder, Diana attempted to get the group to vote her as she felt guilty for the crime. Diana had believed Byakuya to be a boy she knew named Brennan from her past and had gone around the camp telling the others this. When she witnessed Neon place the body, Diana blamed herself for telling Neon he was dangerous. However, Monokuma revealed that Byakuya was not Brennan at all, but an imposter. It later came to light that Monokuma had convinced Neon Katt to kill Byakuya by saying he had held her team hostage, rather than Neon killing Byakuya after hearing Diana's warnings.

The group had managed to see through Diana and ended up voting for Neon, who was executed for her crime. After the trial, a masked man came out of the woods to attack the group. His origins and motivations were left a mystery as he vanished after injuring a few members of the group.

The next morning, Blubs and Durland arrived and attempted to arrest the group for the murder of Mark Jefferson, a famous public figure in town. Using the two police officer's lack of wits, Monokuma managed to talk himself into becoming the new town sheriff and reasoned with Blubs and Durland that the group to investigate his murder. If they were not successful in finding the murderer, they would be locked up instead. The group then headed to Blackwell Academy to investigate Jefferson's place of work.

Victoria Chase recognized the school from her home and she tried to see if her dorm room was still there. Diana, Stiles, and Jack Frost accompanied her inside, where she found that a crude girl named Meira was living in her room. Victoria grew annoyed with the girl's antics and ended up running into Tommy, who spoke to Victoria as if hew knew her. When asked, Tommy said that he was friends with a girl named Maxine Caulfield and that she told him about Victoria. Victoria reasoned that this meant she had a dorm room somewhere and went off in search of it. Meira ended up annoying Tommy and a few others, and they attempted to join him as he left, but Tommy started acting odd. He spoke of the masked man, revealing that he had been stalked by the killer in the past. Talking about this upset Tommy, who decided to run off on his own.

Rant and Yurick spoke to the principal of the school, Sigma Klim, who assured the pair they had his full cooperation. He spoke of Jefferson in high regard, saying that the teacher was loved by everyone. He said he had no idea why anyone would have wanted to kill Mark, and admitted that they were friends. The conversation was cut short when Klim's security called him, telling him they had a situation on their hands, which prompted Klim to politely ask Rant and Yurick to leave.

Corrin, Tomoko, Darv, and Sledge ran into a girl named Bullet who was hanging up missing person posters. She boldly stated that the police should instead be focusing on finding her friend, Rachel Amber, and a number of other girls who recently went missing in Bright Falls, instead of investigating Mark Jefferson's murder. Bullet alleged that Jefferson and Rachel had some kind of relationship and that the man was some kind of creep. Corrin and the others said they would help and asked for something about Rachel they could use to look for her, which gave Bullet the idea of sneaking into Rachel's old dorm room and grabbing something from there. She told the group to meet her at the dorms in thirty minutes before she left.

Another group ran into Maxine Caulfield, who was hanging out by herself in an empty classroom. The girl seemed distant and depressed, which the group reasoned to be grief. They asked Max for information about Jefferson, but Max asked them if they could help her have some fun before she talked about it. The group sneaked into the pool and had some fun swimming, which satisfied Max enough for her to be willing to talk about Jefferson. She asked the group to meet her on roof of the dorms in fifteen minutes, but as it would turn out,t he group would never see her alive again.

When it was about time for the group to meet with Max, someone set off the fire alarm in the dormitories, forcing the majority of the students to evacuate. During this time, Max fell from the dorm roof, her neck snapping on a rope tied around her neck. The group rushed to the roof to pull her up, where Monokuma declared that another investigation was to go underway. It was determined that the suspects were those who were inside the dormitories during the fire alarm, though unfortunately the group had little luck in fidning clues in Max's room.

All that was found was a suicide note...

The Evidence
503FP08.png

Those suspected in the killing of the young photographer...

Bullet
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm to sneak into her missing friend's old dorm room
- Was handing out posting for her missing friend, Rachel Amber
- It's unknown if she knew the victim or not

Honey Lemon
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm studying with Meira, who decided to ignore the fire alarm
- Says she only knew the victim as an acquaintance

Meira
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm studying with Honey Lemon
- Ignored the fire alarm and convinced Honey Lemon to ignore it as well
- Went to the bathroom during the alarm and spotted Bullet sneaking around
- Says she did not know the victim

Principal Klim
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm to see to an emergency called in by his security
- Assisted Jude and the others in pulling Max's body back on to the roof
- Knew the victim well as her principal

Tommy
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm for unknown reasons
- Spoke of the masked men and was acting oddly
- Was the victim's friend

Victoria
- Was in the dormitories during the fire alarm searching for traces of her dorm room from home
- Knew the victim well, though they were antagonistic to each other

Maxine was found hanging from the dormitory roof, killed via her neck snapping from the fall she took. The murder happened during a fire alarm, so most of the students were not int he building at the time. There were no signs of a struggle on the body, though Max had a small hole on her neck that could be a birth mark.

A suicide note was found in Max's room, written in cursive. Her journal, camera, and laptop were missing, though the journal was found burned in a trash can in the parking lot behind the dorms. All items from Max's bag aside from school supplies were missing as well.

A panel in Mark Jefferson's office that was closed before the murder was opened, with a few empty syringes inside.

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Spartan Potato @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Hooking her arm around Kyoko's neck to keep her nice and close, Tharja didn't even turn around to speak with Genji as he started to act like a tin-can of a prude.

"Eat my ass, nuts and bolts. And not in the good way." The sorceress hissed with the shorter Kyoko close by, of course.

@Verite @Atomyk @BarrenThin
"Oh!"

Meira placed one hand on her podium, leaning forward to raise her other hand high in the air.

5zYZIel.jpg

"Eat my ass too!"

The trial was off to an amazing start.

@DBZ7 @Verite @BarrenThin
giphy.gif

Phelps's reaction to the turn of events was... overwhelmed. So overwhelmed that on the outside, he looked underwhelmed.

"Well, isn't this just a... spiffy turn of events?"

He really was at something at a loss of words, though he figured he may as well present what was given to him. Clearing his throat, the detective would begin to speak. "So ah... Let's go over the evidence. From what I'm seeing from the list compiled, aside from the burned up journal that was handed to me, there was also--"

"Eat my ass."

"Eat my ass too!"

tumblr_lsu7t3fOxD1qjioed.jpg

This was going to be a long trial.

lUKVHs1.png

Meanwhile, with Tharja still wrapped around her, Kyoko sighed audibly.

"So, are there any volunteers on who wants to start us off?"

@DBZ7 @Atomyk @BarrenThin @ClassTrial
Jack sighed before raising his hand, "I will start us off, if that is alright, Miss Kirigiri? First off, may I ask if the supposed birth mark on Maxine's neck was truly what we believe? Perhaps some sort of medical record of the victim is kept at the school that can reveal if she had a birth mark? Second off," He turned to the principal, an appraising glint in his eyes, "Principal... Khan, correct? Who had access to your office and the hidden space behind the panel? It seems odd that empty syringes would be kept there..."
Honey Lemon pushed up her glasses on her nose. "C-can we not...?"

Poison meanwhile was standing arms folded as she tapped her foot to the ground. "Another one these? So does anyone have anything to say about all this? Other than eating ass?"

"Oh well I guess I can start." Honey Lemon replied really wanting to get all of this back on track. "I heard the alarm and was ready to leave, because you know, it's an alarm! Meira on the other hand, well...you know how she is. And I just couldn't leave her alone inside so I stayed behind with her. Then she had to hurry to the bathroom leaving me alone in the dorm. I...I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary."

@Everyone
"So she was out of your sight, correct? For how long was she? Peculiar that one would seek to be out of sight during the fire alarm, even when they attended to the needs of the bathroom."

@DBZ7 @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.