• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Premeditated? I suppose if this is murder, the presence of the rope would imply it had some degree of planning, yeah..."

Monokuma was still engrossed with Darv and Sledge talking back to him to make any kind of quip. "You don't seem to be doing much of that..." he said, eyeing Tomoko. The bear looked sinister as he pulled out the claws.

g2j0kGi.png

"You're my team and so your business is my business! A lot like you, always thinking your entitled to whatever you want, it makes my bear fur stand on end! Why don't you inform the rest of the class of this girl you wanna meet if it pertains to the investigation!"

"A-Ahh..." Jude held out his hands, hoping for Monokuma to calm down. "I guess he... has a point. Who is this girl? Was she inside the dormitory during the fire alarm?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Takumi @BodyInvestigation

When Jack turned on the radio, a song that had been on pause would begin to play.

Meira looked down at Nono and grinned. "Oh? Trying to look up skirts?" She stared for a moment, her grin turning to a look of worry. "..."

5G3JRyV.jpg

"H-Hey, what do you take me for?! Some kind of lowly wench? I'm not gonna be like those girls in anime with the fat thighs who accidentally but really intentionally expose themselves to someone on lower ground than them! Their buns all over the place, exciting boys young and old watching the anime really only for her!"

She held out a fist in anger, but soon enough, Meira was breaking out into laughter. "... Pffft! Who am I kidding? I'm in the middle of bingeing an anime like that right now. If you want a look, you only have to ask~! I guess that does make me a lowly wench, huh?"

Meira looked to her friend, Honey Lemon, but she didn't seem too impressed with all this. "Okay... Hey, so, did this all happen during the fire alarm? I saw a girl sneaking around the halls during that time when I went to the washroom, looking all punk and stuff. Probably a lesbian. Not that I'm complaining-- I'm basically two steps from making out with half the girls in this room. Anyone up for it?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

Last edited:
Yurick rose a brow. Premeditated huh? He thought it was a possibility other than just a simple suicide.

"It seems much more than a suicide from what was said and some of the evidence found." the mercenary said with a deep frown.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Body investigators

"Premeditated? I suppose if this is murder, the presence of the rope would imply it had some degree of planning, yeah..."

Monokuma was still engrossed with Darv and Sledge talking back to him to make any kind of quip. "You don't seem to be doing much of that..." he said, eyeing Tomoko. The bear looked sinister as he pulled out the claws.

g2j0kGi.png

"You're my team and so you're business is my business! A lot like you, always thinking your entitled to whatever you want, it makes my bear fur stand on end! Why don't you inform the rest of the class of this girl you wanna meet if it pertains to the investigation!"

"A-Ahh..." Jude held out his hands, hoping for Monokuma to calm down. "I guess he... has a point. Who is this girl? Was she inside the dormitory during the fire alarm?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Takumi @BodyInvestigation

When Jack turned on the radio, a song that had been on pause would begin to play.

Meira looked down at Nono and grinned. "Oh? Trying to look up skirts?" She stared for a moment, her grin turning to a look of worry. "..."

5G3JRyV.jpg

"H-Hey, what do you take me for?! Some kind of lowly wench? I'm not gonna be like those girls in anime with the fat thighs who accidentally but really intentionally expose themselves to someone on lower ground than them! Their buns all over the place, exciting boys young and old watching the anime really only for her!"

She held out a fist in anger, but soon enough, Meira was breaking out into laughter. "... Pffft! Who am I kidding? I'm in the middle of bingeing an anime like that right now. If you want a look, you only have to ask~! I guess that does make me a lowly wench, huh?"

Meira looked to her friend, Honey Lemon, but she didn't seem too impressed with all this. "Okay... Hey, so, did this all happen during the fire alarm? I saw a girl sneaking around the halls during that time when I went to the washroom, looking all punk and stuff. Probably a lesbian. Not that I'm complaining-- I'm basically two steps from making out with half the girls in this room. Anyone up for it?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom
Honda nodded gravely, looking around their location. "Well, either the rope was here already and the killer found it the most convenient way to kill her, or brought it with them to hang her! But that's so weird..." Actually, the idea that Max was drugged, then hung was really weird. "Say...are we even sure the freefall off the roof is what killed her?"
@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva

5G3JRyV.jpg

lUKVHs1.png

"... That's all oddly specific."

Kyoko subconsciously took a step back.

"Though... Tell me more about this girl, if you don't mind."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Atomyk @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Jeremi @Max'sRoom

5G3JRyV.jpg

elXSeBs.webp

"EEK!"

Meira frightened Nono to oblivion with her sheer fright as she sperged about stuff.

But then, Meira just laughs.

WhRDEI4.webp

"Well... uh... remember to read the Light Novels... or manga... or play the games... whichever comes first..." Nono utters, not really knowing what to say, as she withdraws deeper into the desk.

"That was really scary..."

D8YHiA9.webp

"Do you think... this person might've taken all the items we were trying to look for? Laptop, camera and all. Also, Morikubo realised that we should check if that note from Max to her parents was really her handwriting..."

Stiles arched an eyebrow and wondered if Honey Lemon had seen anything. " Did you see where this girl went?" He asked her, not sure if this was important, but he felt that it might be.

@Crow @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

"It's rather likely," Jude said, though he sounded ultimately unsure. "Seems we won't have access to a toxicology report, unless Monokuma decides to be helpful..."

7NIRVHu.png

"... Either way, there's no visible signs of deadly poison being administered, so I think for now we have to assume the fall is what killed her."

Meira shrugged, stretching her arms out above her head and letting out a groan. "You know when they got that look, right? To be honest, I bet people mistake her for a boy all the time. I could tell because I have a sense about these things. You know, like when you're drinking strawberry milk all night and you get in bed, but then you gotta pee and you can't get up because it's cold. But then if you don't get up, it's all over, so you force yourself to move at high speeds, charging into the bathroom to let it loose. And I mean-- it's one of those moments where the universe has seemed to align itself. You've never felt greater, peeing at this moment that your whole life had led to. But then, no! You never got out of bed and you were peeing under the sheets all along! The warmth is spreading, but at this point, you can't stop. You won't stop! Do you understand? This is the truth of strawberry milk."

jI705At.png

"... Mm, actually, I have no idea where I was going with this. Yeah, I guess that chick could have been through here. Not like I monitored her. I had to pee after all, considering all the strawberry milk I drank." Meira sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Oh, man... for your information, I only read manga in the original nipponese as I have to keep up my alpha male image. Good luck finding writing to match the note, 'cause I don't see anything in here like that."

Meira shrugged, stretching her arms out above her head and letting out a groan. "You know when they got that look, right? To be honest, I bet people mistake her for a boy all the time. I could tell because I have a sense about these things. You know, like when you're drinking strawberry milk all night and you get in bed, but then you gotta pee and you can't get up because it's cold. But then if you don't get up, it's all over, so you force yourself to move at high speeds, charging into the bathroom to let it loose. And I mean-- it's one of those moments where the universe has seemed to align itself. You've never felt greater, peeing at this moment that whole life had led to. But then, no! You never got out of bed and you were peeing under the sheets all along! The warmth is spreading, but at this point, you can't stop. You won't stop! Do you understand? This is the truth of strawberry milk."

jI705At.png

"... Mm, actually, I have no idea where I was going with this. Yeah, I guess that chick could have been through here. Not like I monitored her. I had to pee after all, considering all the strawberry milk I drank." Meira sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Oh, man... for your information, I only read manga in the original nipponese as I have to keep up my alpha male image. Good luck finding writing to match the note, 'cause I don't see anything in here like that."
Stiles sighed, it seemed that they were back to square one. " If this was a murder, whoever killed her covered all their bases. Nothing to compare this note too, a missing computer, phone and nothing of use here," he said, pausing as he wondered if he missed something. Perhaps he should reexamine the room, perhaps there was something on her desk.

jI705At.png

Stiles sighed, it seemed that they were back to square one. " If this was a murder, whoever killed her covered all their bases. Nothing to compare this note too, a missing computer, phone and nothing of use here," he said, pausing as he wondered if he missed something. Perhaps he should reexamine the room, perhaps there was something on her desk.

6FyAgNf.webp

"Maybe so..." Nono utters in response to Meira's words, "maybe we cannot find writings that are very likely to be her handwriting, but how about people who recognise her handwriting? She probably has other teachers apart from the one who died, teachers that have marked and examined her work... maybe even... friends apart from us..."

egu6vNM.jpg

Nono begins to sob.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

There were notes on Max's desk, but none in cursive.

"Yo, well, good luck then. Better hope for a miracle. Maybe you should track down the lesbian girl so I can... you know, for research."
Stiles picked up the notes on Max's desk. He noticed that none of them were in cursive and that seemed mighty suspicious to him. " None of these notes are in cursive, that's strange that she wrote one note in cursive, but not all her others," he said. He decided to inspect the desk drawers, maybe there was something in them.

"It's rather likely," Jude said, though he sounded ultimately unsure. "Seems we won't have access to a toxicology report, unless Monokuma decides to be helpful..."

7NIRVHu.png

"... Either way, there's no visible signs of deadly poison being administered, so I think for now we have to assume the fall is what killed her."

"I agree with Jude. Let's not worry about poison or drugs right now. I actually think we should try to find and speak with that girl who was on the roof a bit ago. The one who ran off crying. Maybe she'll have something useful to say," Zinnia suggested.

@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Takumi @BodyInvestigation​

6FyAgNf.webp

"Maybe so..." Nono utters in response to Meira's words, "maybe we cannot find writings that are very likely to be her handwriting, but how about people who recognise her handwriting? She probably has other teachers apart from the one who died, teachers that have marked and examined her work... maybe even... friends apart from us..."

egu6vNM.jpg

Nono begins to sob.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

Once again, Genji's heart ached for the child. He hated that she had to go through this. The cyborg kneeled in front of her, putting a hand on her shoulder. It was cold and metallic, but the gesture still carried a certain warmth. His voice was equally warm. "Nakanaide, Nono-san. Ore wa sore wa osoroshīdesu shitte iruga, wareware wa kore o okonau koto ga dekimasu. Ore wa sore ga kowaidesu shitte iru, to ore wa waruimonono ōku wa, yoi hito ni nani ga okotte iru shitte iruga, ore wa daremoga anata o kizutsukeru koto wa dekimasen. Wakaru?" He sought to reassure the girl. After that little glitch in the gigantic universal translator of this place (spotty connection, I guess) he switched back to English. "Besides... I can be a whole lot scarier than the bad guys. They won't even want to get close." Now, he was joking.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

As Nono hid underneath the desk in the dormitary room, she sees Jack's actions.

SqfkIQD.webp

"Morikubo thought that the current generation used laptops and blogs and Twitters and Nico Nico Douga... maybe... maybe Max still uses music players to record audio..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @Max'sRoom​

g2j0kGi.png

"You're my team and so you're business is my business! A lot like you, always thinking your entitled to whatever you want, it makes my bear fur stand on end! Why don't you inform the rest of the class of this girl you wanna meet if it pertains to the investigation!"

5G3JRyV.jpg

Stiles arched an eyebrow and wondered if Honey Lemon had seen anything. " Did you see where this girl went?" He asked her, not sure if this was important, but he felt that it might be.

Meira shrugged, stretching her arms out above her head and letting out a groan. "You know when they got that look, right? To be honest, I bet people mistake her for a boy all the time. I could tell because I have a sense about these things. You know, like when you're drinking strawberry milk all night and you get in bed, but then you gotta pee and you can't get up because it's cold. But then if you don't get up, it's all over, so you force yourself to move at high speeds, charging into the bathroom to let it loose. And I mean-- it's one of those moments where the universe has seemed to align itself. You've never felt greater, peeing at this moment that your whole life had led to. But then, no! You never got out of bed and you were peeing under the sheets all along! The warmth is spreading, but at this point, you can't stop. You won't stop! Do you understand? This is the truth of strawberry milk."

jI705At.png

6FyAgNf.webp

egu6vNM.jpg

Nono begins to sob.

"Yo, well, good luck then. Better hope for a miracle. Maybe you should track down the lesbian girl so I can... you know, for research."

Stiles picked up the notes on Max's desk. He noticed that none of them were in cursive and that seemed mighty suspicious to him. " None of these notes are in cursive, that's strange that she wrote one note in cursive, but not all her others," he said. He decided to inspect the desk drawers, maybe there was something in them.

Once again, Genji's heart ached for the child. He hated that she had to go through this. The cyborg kneeled in front of her, putting a hand on her shoulder. It was cold and metallic, but the gesture still carried a certain warmth. His voice was equally warm. "Nakanaide, Nono-san. Ore wa sore wa osoroshīdesu shitte iruga, wareware wa kore o okonau koto ga dekimasu. Ore wa sore ga kowaidesu shitte iru, to ore wa waruimonono ōku wa, yoi hito ni nani ga okotte iru shitte iruga, ore wa daremoga anata o kizutsukeru koto wa dekimasen. Wakaru?" He sought to reassure the girl. After that little glitch in the gigantic universal translator of this place (spotty connection, I guess) he switched back to English. "Besides... I can be a whole lot scarier than the bad guys. They won't even want to get close." Now, he was joking.

Jack Frost

Jack Frost paused, looking towards Meira for a moment, hmm... That girl that had been walking down the hall, if she had been through this room, she must have left a trace, even if it was just a lock of blue hair or something, anything would do for Jack Frost. Carefully, he inspected the room, looking for traces of blue hair on the floor or really, anywhere, it was a start... He wasn't sure where she could have gone, but, perhaps she had left a little trail behind, or an indication as to where she went?

lUKVHs1.png

"... That's all oddly specific."

Kyoko subconsciously took a step back.

"Though... Tell me more about this girl, if you don't mind."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @BarrenThin @Atomyk @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Jeremi @Max'sRoom
Weaving through the crowd of people within the tiny dorm room like a snake, Tharja had again appeared behind the thinking Kyoko, wrapping slender arms around her waist. As spoke, the sorceress' hands moved upwards along the girl's modest chest.

051f561d7576b5b23fb6b2344a43dc8e-d64ehnj.png

"No need to fret over all this, little what's-your-name. I've already a plan to do away with that annoying bear. Then we'll all go home and I can get back to my family." The woman's hands began to tremble.

"I-It's been more than a couple of hours without my husband, after all. If I don't vent on something...or someone... I might overflow..." She breathed out in a horribly shaky voice.

"...Interested in volunteering?"

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk

There were no traces of hair, at least none that didn't seem to be Max's. There was also no notes in the drawers to compare to the suicide note.

"So, you guys gonna grab her panties now, or what?"

"You mean Victoria?" Jude asked. "She knew this place... knew the victim. I think we should leave her alone for now. What we should probably do is find this girl Corrin and the others were supposed to meet with. It sounds like she was hanging around the dorms the time of the murder."

However, before Jude and the group could get going, a girl threw open the door to the roof. She stared at them wildly, looking confused.

zwcB2Jr.jpg

"... The fuck is going on?"

Weaving through the crowd of people within the tiny dorm room like a snake, Tharja had again appeared behind the thinking Kyoko, wrapping slender arms around her waist. As spoke, the sorceress' hands moved upwards along the girl's modest chest.

"No need to fret over all this, little what's-your-name. I've already a plan to do away with that annoying bear. Then we'll all go home and I can get back to my family." The woman's hands began to tremble.

"I-It's been more than a couple of hours without my husband, after all. If I don't vent on something...or someone... I might overflow..." She breathed out in a horribly shaky voice.

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk
kiri053.png

"..."

This time around, Kyoko would actually react to Tharja's advances, grabbing the hextress's wrist and attempting to pull it off her as she would turn around to face her.

"No more of that. Or you'll force my hand and I'll have to put my foot down," she spoke in an authoritative no-nonsense voice, seemingly especially stern towards Tharja, though not without her reasons of course.

@DBZ7

Last edited:
kiri053.png

"..."

This time around, Kyoko would actually react to Tharja's advances, grabbing the hextress's wrist and attempting to pull it off her as she would turn around to face her.

"No more of that. Or you'll force my hand and I'll have to put my foot down."

@DBZ7
Tharja's usually half-lidded, uncaring eyes widened just a bit as the stoic Kyoko quickly turned, yanking the hextress's hands away by the wrists. When the shorter girl calmly yet firmly made her stand, an undeniably sinister grin grew on Tharja's full lips.

tharja_by_minevi-d6aqphd.jpg

"Oh? Oh Oh? Is that so? Then please, do not let me stop you." Tharja insisted, her voice now sounding something akin to a low growl or purr.

"In my experience, the quiet ones like you offer the greatest of surprises. So shock me, why don't you?"

@Verite

Oooh? What was going on here? Meira licked her licks, leaning in toward Kyoko and Tharja. "Put your foot down, huh? I think this chick's got the right idea. I can think of a few ways you could be shocking, and only eight involve water, if you know what I mean."

Meira held out a hand, lingering it over Kyoko's bosom.

7V1NGT1.jpg

"Ready?"

@DBZ7 @Verite

"I agree with Jude. Let's not worry about poison or drugs right now. I actually think we should try to find and speak with that girl who was on the roof a bit ago. The one who ran off crying. Maybe she'll have something useful to say," Zinnia suggested.

@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Takumi @BodyInvestigation​

D8YHiA9.webp

"That's something.... and Ms Zinnia is right... we've searched every corner of this room... but we can't find anything more.... and let's bring the note and some of those texts."​

WhRDEI4.webp

"H- hai, Shimada-san..." Nono utters, "wakaru... demo..."​

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk

kiri053.png

"..."

"No more of that. Or you'll force my hand and I'll have to put my foot down," she spoke in an authoritative no-nonsense voice, seemingly especially stern towards Tharja, though not without her reasons of course.

@DBZ7

Tharja's usually half-lidded, uncaring eyes widened just a bit as the stoic Kyoko quickly turned, yanking the hextress's hands away by the wrists. When the shorter girl calmly yet firmly made her stand, an undeniably sinister grin grew on Tharja's full lips.

tharja_by_minevi-d6aqphd.jpg

"Oh? Oh Oh? Is that so? Then please, do not let me stop you." Tharja insisted, her voice now sounding something akin to a low growl or purr.

"In my experience, the quiet ones like you offer the greatest of surprises. So shock me, why don't you?"

@Verite

Oooh? What was going on here? Meira licked her licks, leaning in toward Kyoko and Tharja. "Put your foot down, huh? I think this chick's got the right idea. I can think of a few ways you could be shocking, and only eight involve water, if you know what I mean."

Meira held out a hand, lingering it over Kyoko's bosom.

7V1NGT1.jpg

"Ready?"

@DBZ7 @Verite

Nono watched this scene from her sanctuary aka under the desk

7zj36mj.webp

"B- b- but that's forbidden love!"

All complete with the memetic pose of holding her palms at her cheeks. Just like your shoujo mangos.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @BarrenThin @york @Verite @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @Max'sRoom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back