• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrin looked at Darv as he brought his food over. She smiled and moved over slightly to give him room. "I was exploring the Visitor's Center here." She said. "There were once things called 'Dinosaurs' here in this place. They're a lot like dragons, except they had no influence on human history or bloodlines like where I'm from." Corrin began eating some of the meat she got."This place is amazing!"

@Everyone @Anyone nearby
"Dragons seem big and scary" Darv murmurs, tearing a chunk of meat off the bone with his fingers, and smiling as he sets the bone aside "But they're really not all that fearsome."
Bringing the meat to his mouth, and taking a hefty bite, he smiles, chewing and swallowing cleanly before adding "I've killed enough of them to know"

Well, he'd killed one dragon, and a bunch of wyrms, but no-one back home cared to differentiate, so he counted all of them as dragons
Tomoko smiled slightly as she sat down next to Corrin and looked up and noticed Darv was with them as well.

"Hello...D-Darv." She said quietly. She was about to take a bit out of her apple when she remembered something she wanted to ask Corrin

"Corrin, forgive me if this completely random, but I'm um...curious, where did you say were from again?" She asked
Noting that Tomoko had joined them, he offers her a small nod of the head, setting another bone down on the table next to his helm as he chomps down on another piece of meat
As he contiues to eat and set aside bones, a distinction would begin to grow between two piles. One pile of small, needle-like bones and another of bigger bones, like ribs

If Corrin, Sledge or Tomoko was paying attention, they may note that Darv seemed to be stashing smaller bones within the thick lining of his cape when he was sure Usami was not looking

@Minerva
@Nater Taters
@Crimson Spartan

6FyAgNf.jpg

"Now that you mention it, Morikubo finds this place a little odd. Usually, there'd be forest rangers or tour guides or someone patrolling the area, especially since the place is said to be a Nature Reserve and not an unprotected forest, but Morikubo and her group... saw no one but each other... Morikubo didn't see a lack of unusual material, but a lack of usual material..."

Nono's face cringles with chills, then she speaks her next few words in response to Kyoko correcting her.

"Yes... the name is Morikubo... Morikubo Nono... it is nice to meet you, Kirigiri-san..." Nono jitters.​

D8YHiA9.webp

"You mean... Morikubo is on a hidden camera show? Nooooo..."

A frightening thought for the timid little Nono as her raspy, death-fueled voice fills the air.

"To be broadcasted on public television... Morikubo cannot handle such a level of embarassment... nooooooo... but, where would the hidden cameras be, should Morikubo's suggestion be true?"​
After grabbing a hefty amount of whatever happened to be on the table, aiming for anything sweet in particular, Chikage turned to the other two to see what they were talking about. Thanks to the way events had gone down, absolutely nothing had been accomplished in the forest. Though then again, they hadn't even gone into the forest to actually find anything anyway, so either way it seemed like they wouldn't have found anything.

"The obvious theory is that, for some reason, we were kidnapped. Whether it's for ransom or some other way to threaten people, that's the only reason that they'd take us here and trap us but not finish us off."

Throwing in her two cents, Chikage popped another piece of food into her mouth before continuing.

"Chikage Kushinada. It's...nice to meet you, Kyoko."

lUKVHs1.png

Blocking out the gleeful haughtiness of Honda and Catbug, who seemed to be much more accepting of their unfamiliar situation when presented with any sense of hospitality (though for the latter of the two, it seemed that it was nearly impossible for it to be downcast, which could prove... annoying, to put it bluntly), Kyoko would give a nod towards Nono and Chikage.

"It's nice to meet you two as well. I would have liked for it to be under better circumstances, but in times like these, it can't be helped," she uttered, adjusting her tie slightly. While the others seemed to be eager to eat dinner, Kyoko, conversely, seemed to be picking at her food a little, taking a few bites here and there. It seemed that she didn't have much of an appetite, as though she had too much on her mind right now to let herself focus on relaxing and taking a break.

When the two other girls would give their thoughts, Kyoko would give a thoughtful nod.

ha2N0BJ.png

"Astute observations. But of course, until more evidence is found to support a case, a hypothesis is just a hypothesis, and theories can only get us so far," she continued, though it was almost rather evident that she was at least a little pleased that some of the others had their head still in the game.

"Though... It seems that the search will have to wait until tomorrow, as I'm sure everybody is, or will be after dinner, too tired to make a real effort at investigation."

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits

Zenyatta would nod, understanding Jacks attempt to look awake and alert; despite the poor man looking like he's about to collapse. Glancing at Zinnia, the teacher nodded at her words. "I see, we have all had the day to open our minds. This will be an important lesson...for the coming challenges."

For some reason, Zenyatta sound quite eerie saying that last phrase, as the monk seemingly stopped looking at Zinnia and stared off into space. The expressionless face-plate of the omnic couldn't tell any what he was currently thinking, as he fell to silence.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever

"It is also not fair to worry me and her from afar by needlessly fasting, Zinnia," Jack countered, picking up one of his apples and passing the red orb-like fruit to her, "So please, do not allow yourself to waste when you must be at your strongest."

"A party of pointless agitation, perhaps," The samurai deadpanned, clearly still tired from the spectacle that was Zinnia versus Tarlotte part two.​
Genji made a point to sit near his master, as well. His shoulders sagged at the statement. "You could say that." He glanced at Wanda and Poison. He leaned over to Zenyatta and began to speak in a whisper. "Two women have both, in their own way, been... Pursuing me, master. I am unsure of how to approach this without upsetting one or both of them and making life here difficult, as they are both my cabin mates."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Ugh, I just hope we don't have many challenges," she replied to Zenyetta. "Say, do you even eat food?" she asked him, even glancing to Genji and asking the question. She paid no attention to their conversation about women. Zinnia honestly didn't want to upset Jack again.

When Jack passed Zinnia the the apple she placed it on the table and nudged it with her nose. "You'll have to feed me. I'm not in a mood to eat," she said, half-joking about being fed.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @The Tactician

Genji made a point to sit near his master, as well. His shoulders sagged at the statement. "You could say that." He glanced at Wanda and Poison. He leaned over to Zenyatta and began to speak in a whisper. "Two women have both, in their own way, been... Pursuing me, master. I am unsure of how to approach this without upsetting one or both of them and making life here difficult, as they are both my cabin mates."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Speak of the devil. "Haaa, finally some grub!" Poison would have sat down across from Genji, her plate adoring a very greasy hamburger and a side of fries and what appeared to be a coke to drink. "I figured I should go a bit light gotta watch my figure you know."

She'd put one of the fries in her mouth and bite down. "So what are you two talking about?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Continued from here.

Byakuya was content with Kyoko's assessment. Even Zenyatta had ascertained the right idea. Byakuya nodded at the pair knowingly, looking satisfied. "Precisely. A gathering would also put everyone in one place for the evening, so I'll make sure to ask everyone not to leave once we've begun. Trust is of vital importance at this time, so those who wish to stray from the group will need to be made to understand..." Byakuya looked off to the side, his eyes trailing the line of trees circling around the great old tree and wondering what truth the foliage hid. "I'll be able to ascertain the unruly among us."

He looked back to find the "Ultimate Hextress" stripping down Kirgiri with her eyes, making Byakuya truly feel sick inside. What an awful feeling it was to feel the urge to throw up. The idea of throwing up food so carefully prepared and eaten was truly frightening.

"You can get a move on whenever you'd like," Byakuya deadpanned. He looked at Tharja as if inviting her to leave his presence. He would have said more if not for the sudden voice that boomed throughout the camp.

"Everyone! The sun is setting and it's time to eat! A bunch of yummy food has been prepared... so come down to the Visitor Center and enjoy! Please, let's all eat together!!"

The idea of food was tantalizing for the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. "Well then, it's time, and not soon enough. I have an Ultimate Appetite befitting one with a status such as mine."

6KJ9GmH.jpg

The sun settled quickly, and soon the camp was bathed in soft moonlight. The wind had picked up, brushing against the trees and carrying whispers to the group of so-called students. Whether or not something really lurked in these woods, the foreboding atmosphere that the evening brought could give even the most stoic non-believer pause for concern. Hopefully Byakuya's concern about a possible danger lurking in the camp was little more than paranoia.

The Visitor Center was lit up, white lights adorning the roof of the building as if it was made up for Christmas. The lights were on inside, so everyone that entered would be greeted by the bright sight of the mammoth exhibit sitting in the lobby. A hastily made sign scribbled on in pink crayon and the smell of food directed everyone to a cafeteria area. A large window took up the back of the room, showing a display of the forest outside, brightened by moonlight. Though the area was small, Usami had somehow managed to fit enough tables and chairs into every nook and cranny to fit the large amount of students. Even Citizen Snow got a table all to himself.

Across the cafeteria's entrance sat an archway, separating the eating space from the kitchen. No one was inside, so who cooked the food sitting on display in the kitchen was ultimately a mystery. The food in question was lined up on the back counter of the kitchen like a buffet, ready for the group to poke and prod at. Dinner selections of all kinds were available, sure to satisfy just about everyone. Hopefully.

Standing in front of the wide window was Usami, who was practically beaming at seeing all her students.

IjJ9kgt.png

"You're here! Usami is so excited! It's important for growing students to eat proper meals so that they can develop both their bodies and minds!" The rabbit giggled, clutching her tummy. "It's even known that eating in a group is a wonderful way to socialize!"

However, before anyone could make a move for the food, Byakuya barreled his way to the front of the pack. "I need to perform a food inspection! I, as your leader, will take samples to ensure the food is safe for consumption!" Byakuya charged into the kitchen, his immense footfalls shaking the room itself. He started grabbing at the food at rapid speeds, moving faster than anyone would expect of someone his size.

latest

As food was being stuffed into his mouth, Byakuya spoke, "I am retaining my bodily functions... I still feel alert and aware of my surroundings... No sudden pain or even indigestion... I believe I can safely determine the food to not be poisoned." Byakuya waited to finish the last of the food items he'd tossed into his mouth. He wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand before turning around and facing the others.

"All right, then... proceed to grab your food items in an orderly fashion. Once you've sat down, wait in the cafeteria so that we may all participate in a debriefing. Please do not leave once we have begun."

Byakuya himself grabbed a sizable portion, somehow still hungry even after all the 'samples' he had taken. Diana was picky with her food, looking like she honestly wanted to be anywhere but here, but she had to admit that she was ravenously hungry. She specifically chose to find a seat next to Neon, hoping to continue their earlier talk. Jude, who still was exasperated from the mess that was the forest group, silently grabbed only the food he felt he could consume before sitting down in the cafeteria.

Once everyone was seated, Byakuya left his seat to move to the front of the room where Usami stood. The rabbit shook and quickly moved aside to allow the boy to speak.

i7rzgnR.png

"I understand that some of you may not be too happy with my natural ability to lead. That is fine. I will not dismiss your concerns, for I would likely feel the same if I were in your lowly positions. However, I look around and still see the same failures that I witnessed on the bus. We are like chickens with their heads removed, lost among each other. That is the true reason why I am standing here at this moment: to give you the direction you so sorely lack. All groups need a leader, that much is certain! Here, right now, I promise once again that I will lead everyone back to their normal lives!"

With an undeniably intense expression, Byakuya lifted an arm and pointed at the group sitting before him. "If anyone else spoke these words, they would ring hollow, but I am Byakuya Togami, and I am destined to bring these promises to fruition!"

These words seemed to set Shane off, who stood in anger.

"That's fucking bullshit, man, and you know it."

Shane knocked over his chair as he left the room, leaving his plate of food untouched.

NacKdu9.png

"Hmph. No matter." Byakuya looked unconcerned as he crossed his arms. "If just he is absent, that shouldn't pose a problem. He can't do anything alone, and I doubt he would have anything useful to say anyway... Now, listen up, due to a lack of communication, can I determine that we found nothing out about this camp? Aside from the mysterious circumstances and the force that keeps us from leaving, is there nothing out of the ordinary to be found here? Speak now and express your thoughts."

Nigel just scoffed at Byakuya's little speech. "He really thinks he's in charge, doesn't he?" He would've remarked about fat white guys always thinking they were in charge... though Nigel had never met a white guy called Byakuya before.

Shuten-Douji was sitting next to him, reunited with her sake plate... She was drinking from it, but the people around her couldn't be quite sure what it was. "The cub thinks it's a lion, it is what it is. That line of thinking will put him at odds with the hyenas soon enough."

"Riiiiight..." Nigel remarked at the oni.

"U-Uuu..." Usami had backed away, shrinking into a corner of the room. "This camp is safe, I promise... Usami is here to protect everyone..."

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
When dinner came around... well, Lapis didn't seem to be a heavy eater or anything like that, but that didn't mean that she had any sort of need to eat. In fact... Lapis had all of the muffins that were available... oh dear. She was too busy with her muffins to even pay attention to whatever was going on right now.

@everybody lol​

Jude had been staring intensely at his food for some time now, evidently lost deep in thought over the evening's proceedings. He didn't even see Zinnia as she approached, his eyes lost in his bowl of miso soup. It wasn't until Zinnia spoke that Jude acknowledged her presence, his head jutting upward in shock as he took in the "Ultimate Lorekeeper."

"Oh, uh--"

UFbyNhU.png

Jude let out a nervous chuckle, a little embarrassed to have been startled like that. He placed his palms flat on the table as if he was steadying himself. "No... I was looking through the patch of forest available to us, but there didn't seem to be much around... I'm not actually sure what we were all hoping to find, now that I think about it. Stuff like documents or transcripts wouldn't be found in a forest of all places." Jude sounded tired. He figured he was going to get a good sleep tonight, even under the circumstances. "Byakuya is pretty forceful, but he does seem to want to look out for everyone. I guess it is hard to tell if he's doing this just for attention or not. Even so, at least he's giving us all some direction, right?"

Jude had been smiling, but his expression faltered at Jack's suggestion there would be a murder soon enough. As much as Jude wanted to sway the pair from thinking that way, he couldn't deny the feeling of dread that had been growing inside him since they awoke on the bus. At least Genji and Zenyatta were drawing the conversation to a different topic.

"Guess someone's popular, huh?"

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi

After a brief, whispered discussion with Neon, Diana made her way over to Victoria and Stiles. She gave them both a sickeningly sweet look as she dropped down a a bowl of tossed salad. Hungry or not, Diana wasn't one to eat exotically. "You two look a little of place here, you know that? I totally get it, don't worry. Everyone here seems pretty terrible. Wouldn't be so bad if it was, like... less people around."

Diana paused to stick a fork into her salad. "What do you two think? Do you believe what I said about Byakuya now?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @A Tiny Fool

Usami looked perplexed that someone like Sledge didn't seem to hate her, but she took what he said with pride.

YT4FRHZ.png

"Of course! The faculty and students should work together to achieve their overall dreams!"

@Crimson Spartan

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
Continued from here.

Byakuya was content with Kyoko's assessment. Even Zenyatta had ascertained the right idea. Byakuya nodded at the pair knowingly, looking satisfied. "Precisely. A gathering would also put everyone in one place for the evening, so I'll make sure to ask everyone not to leave once we've begun. Trust is of vital importance at this time, so those who wish to stray from the group will need to be made to understand..." Byakuya looked off to the side, his eyes trailing the line of trees circling around the great old tree and wondering what truth the foliage hid. "I'll be able to ascertain the unruly among us."

He looked back to find the "Ultimate Hextress" stripping down Kirgiri with her eyes, making Byakuya truly feel sick inside. What an awful feeling it was to feel the urge to throw up. The idea of throwing up food so carefully prepared and eaten was truly frightening.

"You can get a move on whenever you'd like," Byakuya deadpanned. He looked at Tharja as if inviting her to leave his presence. He would have said more if not for the sudden voice that boomed throughout the camp.

"Everyone! The sun is setting and it's time to eat! A bunch of yummy food has been prepared... so come down to the Visitor Center and enjoy! Please, let's all eat together!!"

The idea of food was tantalizing for the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. "Well then, it's time, and not soon enough. I have an Ultimate Appetite befitting one with a status such as mine."

6KJ9GmH.jpg

The sun settled quickly, and soon the camp was bathed in soft moonlight. The wind had picked up, brushing against the trees and carrying whispers to the group of so-called students. Whether or not something really lurked in these woods, the foreboding atmosphere that the evening brought could give even the most stoic non-believer pause for concern. Hopefully Byakuya's concern about a possible danger lurking in the camp was little more than paranoia.

The Visitor Center was lit up, white lights adorning the roof of the building as if it was made up for Christmas. The lights were on inside, so everyone that entered would be greeted by the bright sight of the mammoth exhibit sitting in the lobby. A hastily made sign scribbled on in pink crayon and the smell of food directed everyone to a cafeteria area. A large window took up the back of the room, showing a display of the forest outside, brightened by moonlight. Though the area was small, Usami had somehow managed to fit enough tables and chairs into every nook and cranny to fit the large amount of students. Even Citizen Snow got a table all to himself.

Across the cafeteria's entrance sat an archway, separating the eating space from the kitchen. No one was inside, so who cooked the food sitting on display in the kitchen was ultimately a mystery. The food in question was lined up on the back counter of the kitchen like a buffet, ready for the group to poke and prod at. Dinner selections of all kinds were available, sure to satisfy just about everyone. Hopefully.

Standing in front of the wide window was Usami, who was practically beaming at seeing all her students.

IjJ9kgt.png

"You're here! Usami is so excited! It's important for growing students to eat proper meals so that they can develop both their bodies and minds!" The rabbit giggled, clutching her tummy. "It's even known that eating in a group is a wonderful way to socialize!"

However, before anyone could make a move for the food, Byakuya barreled his way to the front of the pack. "I need to perform a food inspection! I, as your leader, will take samples to ensure the food is safe for consumption!" Byakuya charged into the kitchen, his immense footfalls shaking the room itself. He started grabbing at the food at rapid speeds, moving faster than anyone would expect of someone his size.

latest

As food was being stuffed into his mouth, Byakuya spoke, "I am retaining my bodily functions... I still feel alert and aware of my surroundings... No sudden pain or even indigestion... I believe I can safely determine the food to not be poisoned." Byakuya waited to finish the last of the food items he'd tossed into his mouth. He wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand before turning around and facing the others.

"All right, then... proceed to grab your food items in an orderly fashion. Once you've sat down, wait in the cafeteria so that we may all participate in a debriefing. Please do not leave once we have begun."

Byakuya himself grabbed a sizable portion, somehow still hungry even after all the 'samples' he had taken. Diana was picky with her food, looking like she honestly wanted to be anywhere but here, but she had to admit that she was ravenously hungry. She specifically chose to find a seat next to Neon, hoping to continue their earlier talk. Jude, who still was exasperated from the mess that was the forest group, silently grabbed only the food he felt he could consume before sitting down in the cafeteria.

Once everyone was seated, Byakuya left his seat to move to the front of the room where Usami stood. The rabbit shook and quickly moved aside to allow the boy to speak.

i7rzgnR.png

"I understand that some of you may not be too happy with my natural ability to lead. That is fine. I will not dismiss your concerns, for I would likely feel the same if I were in your lowly positions. However, I look around and still see the same failures that I witnessed on the bus. We are like chickens with their heads removed, lost among each other. That is the true reason why I am standing here at this moment: to give you the direction you so sorely lack. All groups need a leader, that much is certain! Here, right now, I promise once again that I will lead everyone back to their normal lives!"

With an undeniably intense expression, Byakuya lifted an arm and pointed at the group sitting before him. "If anyone else spoke these words, they would ring hollow, but I am Byakuya Togami, and I am destined to bring these promises to fruition!"

These words seemed to set Shane off, who stood in anger.

"That's fucking bullshit, man, and you know it."

Shane knocked over his chair as he left the room, leaving his plate of food untouched.

NacKdu9.png

"Hmph. No matter." Byakuya looked unconcerned as he crossed his arms. "If just he is absent, that shouldn't pose a problem. He can't do anything alone, and I doubt he would have anything useful to say anyway... Now, listen up, due to a lack of communication, can I determine that we found nothing out about this camp? Aside from the mysterious circumstances and the force that keeps us from leaving, is there nothing out of the ordinary to be found here? Speak now and express your thoughts."

Nigel just scoffed at Byakuya's little speech. "He really thinks he's in charge, doesn't he?" He would've remarked about fat white guys always thinking they were in charge... though Nigel had never met a white guy called Byakuya before.

Shuten-Douji was sitting next to him, reunited with her sake plate... She was drinking from it, but the people around her couldn't be quite sure what it was. "The cub thinks it's a lion, it is what it is. That line of thinking will put him at odds with the hyenas soon enough."

"Riiiiight..." Nigel remarked at the oni.

"U-Uuu..." Usami had backed away, shrinking into a corner of the room. "This camp is safe, I promise... Usami is here to protect everyone..."

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Apparently not registering the talk of tying her up, Tarlotte just laid limp, even her typically active and expressive tail ceasing to move about. For the first time since arriving at the camp, the girl was completely silent, save for quiet deep breaths. In fact, if it weren't for the way she'd come to be in this state, she actually looked... Angelic. Peaceful. Serene, even. Astounding that she could ever appear in such a way, after all the ruckus she had caused.

Nonetheless.

It was surprisingly easy to lift Tarlotte, considering how strong she had proved herself to be. She didn't put up a fight at all, eyes closed and head shifting to the side in her state of involuntary relaxation. Well, at least there would finally be some quiet, right? Probably something that was a relief, for Jack and the others. Considering dinner had started, it looked like they were headed there rather than the cabin.

Even after their arrival, it appeared the young girl had yet to stir even slightly.

@york @Whoever​
Jack Frost
@Hospes @Others I guess

It seemed that the sudden change of plans directed Jack Frost towards the Cafeteria, it was incredibly crowded, but yet somehow... Everyone was able to fit in just fine, of course their self proclaimed "leader" had already gone off and scarfed down an incredible amount of food in such a short time, it certainly explained his... Mass, but, then again, North had quite the appetite himself, so it was uncertain how they were, on the inside anyways, other than eternally hungry, maybe. He carefully set the cat-girl down in a nearby chair before he headed off to grab both of them some food... Well, mostly him, but he figured someone as energetic as her would proobably have an appetite too, whenever she woke up.

Jack Frost didn't take long to return to their table with an mountain of food, though looking closer, most of it was chocolates and a variety of other candies... Though, somewhere near the top, there appeared to be a couple slices of cake. He had no idea what sort of cake the currently passed out cat-girl liked, but he did remember what she said about it earlier... With a solid "thud", he set his tray down, somehow without dropping anything, and even managed to set the dishes with the cake slices down next to the sleeping cat-girl... Carefully, the last thing he wanted was her to wake up and start a food-fight or something... Actually, maaaaybe a food fight wouldn't be such a bad idea, hmm... But, how was he gonna start something like that? Looking around, he spotted a few good targets nearby, their self proclaimed "leader" from before, a big snowman-... ... Well, maybe he shouldn't start a food fight himself just yet, unfortunately this wasn't just a Cafeteria full of kids that would simply just laugh off getting a pie thrown into their face or something.

Well, that revalation kind of disappointed him, but he figured he could just play the waiting game... Wait for the right opportunity to arise, and start a food fight then... Having some innocent fun always cheered people up, right? Even so, it seemed that someone in the Cafeteria didn't appreciate the demands being made by their self proclaimed "leader", and had run off somewhere... Presumably to the cabins, and while that alone was understandable, as Jack took a bite out of a piece of chocolate he had pulled from his pile of sweets (There's proper food in there... Somewhere. I swear!), he had to wonder if it was safe to venture throughout this place on their own... But so far, no-one had died, so they wouldn't have much to worry about... Right?

Last edited:
Speak of the devil. "Haaa, finally some grub!" Poison would have sat down across from Genji, her plate adoring a very greasy hamburger and a side of fries and what appeared to be a coke to drink. "I figured I should go a bit light gotta watch my figure you know."

She'd put one of the fries in her mouth and bite down. "So what are you two talking about?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Jude had been staring intensely at his food for some time now, evidently lost deep in thought over the evening's proceedings. He didn't even see Zinnia as she approached, his eyes lost in his bowl of miso soup. It wasn't until Zinnia spoke that Jude acknowledged her presence, his head jutting upward in shock as he took in the "Ultimate Lorekeeper."

"Oh, uh--"

UFbyNhU.png

Jude let out a nervous chuckle, a little embarrassed to have been startled like that. He placed his palms flat on the table as if he was steadying himself. "No... I was looking through the patch of forest available to us, but there didn't seem to be much around... I'm not actually sure what we were all hoping to find, now that I think about it. Stuff like documents or transcripts wouldn't be found in a forest of all places." Jude sounded tired. He figured he was going to get a good sleep tonight, even under the circumstances. "Byakuya is pretty forceful, but he does seem to want to look out for everyone. I guess it is hard to tell if he's doing this just for attention or not. Even so, at least he's giving us all some direction, right?"

Jude had been smiling, but his expression faltered at Jack's suggestion there would be a murder soon enough. As much as Jude wanted to sway the pair from thinking that way, he couldn't deny the feeling of dread that had been growing inside him since they awoke on the bus. At least Genji and Zenyatta were drawing the conversation to a different topic.

"Guess someone's popular, huh?"

"They were talking about Genji's love life," Zinnia cut in bluntly in reply to Poison, not really caring if it wasn't her business to say anything. She nudged the apple sitting in front of her with her nose again, not really looking very interested in eating anything.​

Zinnia drummed her fingers on the table in front of her, thinking over Jude's words. "You're right. I'm not really sure what we should be looking for myself. I feel like, at the moment, we're running around here blindly without purpose. We're all just here, and we don't know why."

Zinnia picked up the apple in her hands, examining it as she continued to speak. "I guess sooner or later we'll find out of he's legit or not. Because, at some point, he'll have a chance to prove himself and if he doesn't we'll know his true colors."

"Yeah, apparently Genji is caught up in some kind of love triangle," she said, not really caring if Genji or Zenyetta heard her. "But hey, maybe a little gossip will help us take our mind off things, huh?" Zinnia shot a smirk to Genji. "So, which girl do you like better?" she asked with a laugh, not really caring if the question embarrassed him.

@BarrenThin @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Atomyk

She hadn't eaten much of her food even as she was hungry. The teen had been staring down at the tray of food in front of her. She picked at the food, not really noticing Stiles approach her until she heard his voice. Victoria stared at him.

"Oh, I don't know, Stiles."

tumblr_inline_o2q35z85rQ1sk47ji_100.png

"Does it look like I'm okay?"
Stiles noticed that she hadn't eaten much of her food, despite the fact that she was staring at it. He looked at the ground, uncertain about what to say when she stared at him. He should have been used to being stared at, he often got some strange looks from his own friends.

He noticed that she seemed very annoyed.

" Well, you looked peeved, annoyed and for that matter, not hungry."

After a brief, whispered discussion with Neon, Diana made her way over to Victoria and Stiles. She gave them both a sickeningly sweet look as she dropped down a a bowl of tossed salad. Hungry or not, Diana wasn't one to eat exotically. "You two look a little of place here, you know that? I totally get it, don't worry. Everyone here seems pretty terrible. Wouldn't be so bad if it was, like... less people around."

Diana paused to stick a fork into her salad. "What do you two think? Do you believe what I said about Byakuya now?"
Stiles didn't notice Diana walk over until she dropped the bowl in front of him and she seemed to be smiling or was at least attempting to look sweet, he hadn't realized that he was such a bigger eater until he compared his food to the others in the girl's plate and yet, he was somehow not fat. " It's kind of hard not to look out of place when some people here are not human, some look like they walked out of a castle and others- don't exactly look sane," he said, an air of sarcasm around his words.

He chewed on an onion ring and noticed the fat man eating. " He is strange, he asked about perceptions of the camp and refused the tranquil feeling that someone else suggested, of course that might just be my irrational mind talking," he added, the last few words seeming especially sarcastic.

@A Tiny Fool @Atomyk

"They were talking about Genji's love life," Zinnia cut in bluntly in reply to Poison, not really caring if it wasn't her business to say anything. She nudged the apple sitting in front of her with her nose again, not really looking very interested in eating anything.​

Zinnia drummed her fingers on the table in front of her, thinking over Jude's words. "You're right. I'm not really sure what we should be looking for myself. I feel like, at the moment, we're running around here blindly without purpose. We're all just here, and we don't know why."

Zinnia picked up the apple in her hands, examining it as she continued to speak. "I guess sooner or later we'll find out of he's legit or not. Because, at some point, he'll have a chance to prove himself and if he doesn't we'll know his true colors."

"Yeah, apparently Genji is caught up in some kind of love triangle," she said, not really caring if Genji or Zenyetta heard her. "But hey, maybe a little gossip will help us take our mind off things, huh?" Zinnia shot a smirk to Genji. "So, which girl do you like better?" she asked with a laugh, not really caring if the question embarrassed him.

"Oh where they?" A clear Cheshire cat like grin crept up on Poison's face as she continued eating her fries. "Well that strong and silent type always attracts the ladies. Makes them go all gaga."

Zinnia's second question caused her to grin even more, if that was even possible. "Yeah Genji. which girl do you like better? Don't leave your adoring public hanging like that."

Even after having been set down by Jack, Tarlotte remained in a peaceful state of unconsciousness, tail not so much as flicking as she stayed curled up in the chair in which she'd been placed. Soft, small breaths hit the wood of the thing, eyes remaining closed all the while. You know, when she wasn't causing trouble? She was actually kind of cute. Okay, more than kinda. Surely she couldn't be so bad.. though one had to wonder just how someone looking so peaceful could cause such trouble for all of those around.

Upon Jack's return with food, he'd find the girl in the same state he had left her. Except, one, small thing changed, almost unnoticeably so. Her tail flicked ever-so-slightly as he set a plate down for her. Perhaps she heard the sound, or smelled the food? Regardless, it was fleeting, and it quickly went limp once more.

For a long time, Tarlotte remained in her state of unconsciousness, her tail now occasionally flicking and small, cute 'meows' occasionally passing her lips. It seemed as though she had been unconscious for forever before she seemed to flinch in her 'sleep', followed by her golden eyes slowly beginning to flutter open. "Meow...?" came her quiet murmur as she stirred. She seemed as though a bit disoriented and oblivious, taking a moment to realize where she was. Immediately after was her reaction. "MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" ...Yeah, kitty wasn't happy. She started to stand up, aiming to kick the table over in rampage, only to fall back down immediately.

"...meow..."

@york @everyone​

"Oh where they?" A clear Cheshire cat like grin crept up on Poison's face as she continued eating her fries. "Well that strong and silent type always attracts the ladies. Makes them go all gaga."

Zinnia's second question caused her to grin even more, if that was even possible. "Yeah Genji. which girl do you like better? Don't leave your adoring public hanging like that."

Zenyatta would give a sideways glance to Poison and Zinnia, the two of them clearly interested in the topic. Looking back to his trouble student, for a few moments, Zenyatta would look to Zinnia and Poison.

"Perhaps these words should be kept...for another time," Zenyatta replied, his final phrase sounding almost...protective of Genji, clearly wanting to push the pressure off of his brightest pupil. The ninja has much to think of, letting his mind fall into a pit of troubles over love and lust would be detrimental.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @The Tactician @Atomyk

Corrin looked up from her food and looked at Tomoko. Some sauce dribbled down her chin. "I'm from the kingdom of Nohr." She said calmly. Her red eyes glinted in the lights of the room.

@Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Whoever

Wanda sat quietly around the area of Jack, Zinnia, Genji and his master, still thinking about actions the happened. Standing up, she would turn to her cabin mates and nearby friends.

"Excuse me."

Wanda left the room in a slight haste and entered into the ladies room. She locked the door behind her. Wanda, in her heart of heart, was nervous. She was afraid she was on the brink of another episode of mental illness. She had so much progress, but it clawed at her. Something had just felt off since she got here. Wanda was a danger to herself and others when not in check.

Washing her face, Wanda looked at the mirror. To her shock, there was a lot more of her than she thought.

why-are-marvel-reinventing-the-scarlet-witch-747584.jpg

Turning and leaving the restroom in a huff, Wanda knew she had to calm down. That wasn't real. She was working herself into a mess. Taking a deep breath, she entered the cafeteria. She was noticeably upset, but trying her best to not show it.

"Sorry about that. Did I miss anything?"

@BarrenThin @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: CrunchyCHEEZIT
Even after having been set down by Jack, Tarlotte remained in a peaceful state of unconsciousness, tail not so much as flicking as she stayed curled up in the chair in which she'd been placed. Soft, small breaths hit the wood of the thing, eyes remaining closed all the while. You know, when she wasn't causing trouble? She was actually kind of cute. Okay, more than kinda. Surely she couldn't be so bad.. though one had to wonder just how someone looking so peaceful could cause such trouble for all of those around.

Upon Jack's return with food, he'd find the girl in the same state he had left her. Except, one, small thing changed, almost unnoticeably so. Her tail flicked ever-so-slightly as he set a plate down for her. Perhaps she heard the sound, or smelled the food? Regardless, it was fleeting, and it quickly went limp once more.

For a long time, Tarlotte remained in her state of unconsciousness, her tail now occasionally flicking and small, cute 'meows' occasionally passing her lips. It seemed as though she had been unconscious for forever before she seemed to flinch in her 'sleep', followed by her golden eyes slowly beginning to flutter open. "Meow...?" came her quiet murmur as she stirred. She seemed as though a bit disoriented and oblivious, taking a moment to realize where she was. Immediately after was her reaction. "MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" ...Yeah, kitty wasn't happy. She started to stand up, aiming to kick the table over in rampage, only to fall back down immediately.

"...meow..."

@york @everyone​
Jack Frost
@Hospes @Others?

Eventually, Jack Frost turned his attention to the sleeping cat-girl again... She seemed to peacefull like that, in contrast to her fierce nature when she was awake, this seemed like the calmest he had ever seen her, and come to think of it, she actually looked kind of cute this way. Almost... Pettable, really. Eventually, his temptation to pet her sort of bypassed any other worries that crossed his mind, and he reached out to her... Maybe she wouldn't mind just a scratch behind the ears, right? Though it was about then that her eyes began to flutter open, he quickly withdrew his hand, the last thing he wanted to do was get her-... ... Riled up.

Welp, it was a bit too late for that, as soon as she regained consciousness, she was already trying to kick over the table, but curiously enough... She fell down instead with a more feeble "meow", huh... Even after some rest, she looked to be drained. Reaching out a hand, he tried to offer to help the poor cat-girl up.

"Maaaybe you should eat something..." He said, gesturing over to the table.

It was apparant that there were quite a few sliced of cake on it, and... Fortunately for her, she hadn't kicked over the table or anything, so they were more or less intact. He suspected she might just need need a little food to get herself going again, but... Somehow, he wondered if it was a little more than just that.

Reactions: Takumi
Corrin looked up from her food and looked at Tomoko. Some sauce dribbled down her chin. "I'm from the kingdom of Nohr." She said calmly. Her red eyes glinted in the lights of the room.

Darv slowly extends a hand with a small white tissue on it toward the princess, offering it to her "My apologies if this is a little forward, Princess...But you have something on your face"
He hoped she would wipe it up before that freak Tomoko licked it off, or something of that vile nature

@Minerva
@Crimson Spartan
@Nater Taters

msFv7bf.jpg

Through some means or another, Catbug had gotten his mits on what appeared to be some chocolate. But he wasn't exactly the neatest eater with half of the chocolate being smeared all over his hands and the rest of it all over his mouth as he nibbled at it. Turning his head over to Chikage as he had picked out a seat next to her, Catbug smiled.

"Don't worry, Chikage! If someone kidnapped us then I'll find out who and tell them to let us go! Because nobody's going to kidnap my friends! Even if this camp is pretty fun!" Catbug exclaimed adamantly. Though even with his positive demeanor, there was only so much Catbug could afford to stomach. The deep scratches all over his arms and sides from Tarlotte's claws were indicative of that. They still stung but there wasn't much Catbug could do about that. He wasn't a doctor like Wallow after all.

"But for right now, let's just eat! I'm making a mess but it's okay because it's dinner time and someone will probably clean up after us!" Well, that was certainly a very child-like way of looking at it. Gorge yourself on food and then hope someone else cleaned up the mess after you lumbered away with a full stomach. But Catbug certainly wasn't greedy. Snapping his chocolate bar in two, Catbug held out one half towards Chikage. "Here you go, Chikage! I'm already a big and strong Catbug so you can have some of my food!"

Plus in Catbug's own words, he didn't want to eat too much food for a reason.

Z9dMPl7.jpg

9mNzL2plT08.jpg

"Wow, we got amazing friends if they put us on a trip here! I'm having a fun time! But only when mean catgirls aren't around! Or guys named Asshole! I want to be the catgirl's boyfriend and the other guy's friend! But they're both so mean that it's really hard! But they must have had friends who signed them up for this too then right?" Catbug questioned wondering what kind of friends Felix/Tarlotte must have actually had if they were to have signed them up for this camp going off E. Honda's theory.

"I know my friends are superheros and don't have time for fun camps! But I think I ended up here because Lapis started making a ticking noise and then I thought she was gonna blow up but then she didn't! We ended up on the bus after I fell asleep! So we didn't get signed up!"

"Also, I love this foooooooood! :3"

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi
Normally Chikage would have simply brushed off his words. He wasn't very bright, and a strategy for getting out of here was the main priority. Actually, it wasn't his words that she paid any attention to, but the food between his paws. Hands? Whatever he called them. As soon as she was handed the chocolate, she snatched it up and scarfed it down rather quickly. She gave him a happy, satisfied, but somehow guilty, look as she nodded towards him silently.

Friends were good.

lUKVHs1.png

Blocking out the gleeful haughtiness of Honda and Catbug, who seemed to be much more accepting of their unfamiliar situation when presented with any sense of hospitality (though for the latter of the two, it seemed that it was nearly impossible for it to be downcast, which could prove... annoying, to put it bluntly), Kyoko would give a nod towards Nono and Chikage.

"It's nice to meet you two as well. I would have liked for it to be under better circumstances, but in times like these, it can't be helped," she uttered, adjusting her tie slightly. While the others seemed to be eager to eat dinner, Kyoko, conversely, seemed to be picking at her food a little, taking a few bites here and there. It seemed that she didn't have much of an appetite, as though she had too much on her mind right now to let herself focus on relaxing and taking a break.

When the two other girls would give their thoughts, Kyoko would give a thoughtful nod.

ha2N0BJ.png

"Astute observations. But of course, until more evidence is found to support a case, a hypothesis is just a hypothesis, and theories can only get us so far," she continued, though it was almost rather evident that she was at least a little pleased that some of the others had their head still in the game.

"Though... It seems that the search will have to wait until tomorrow, as I'm sure everybody is, or will be after dinner, too tired to make a real effort at investigation."

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits
Chikage nodded in agreement. Both in the limitations of a theory and that the search would perhaps have to wait.

"Waiting can give a better perspective later anyway."

It didn't take much food for her to stop eating, apparently full, though any time she came close to something sweet it seemed she still grabbed and ate it, even long after she was done with her actual meal. Contrary to Kyoko and likely the jittery Nono, she seemed quite content to both relax and think at the same time.

J9I9vFY.png

"If we can make a solid alliance tonight, that would be more productive than a fruitless search tonight. So the dinner isn't a total waste of time. You should eat, if you're hungry."

@Verite @Crow @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee

Jude shrugged, leaning back in his chair. "Well, if Usami is to be believed, we're here to become friends and relax. Not all bad, if that's really the case." He flashed a smile across the table at Genji and Poison. "And it looks like some of us are already well on our way."

"Hmm..." Diana seemed to consider this, waving her fork through the air lazily as she chewed. "Well, yeah, that's the kind of guy he is. An asshole. Thinks he's better than us. He probably wouldn't mind walking all over one of us if it meant his escape or survival." Diana lowered her head slightly, a widening smirk adorning her face. Oh, how she loathed Byakuya, or whatever he was calling himself these days. In fact, she couldn't there was anyone from that time she didn't loathe. The nurse was here, of course, but he didn't seem to remember anything at all. Diana didn't think him the type to be duplicitous, so she didn't pay him much thought.

Byakuya on the other hand... well, he could be a handful. "Ugh, I hate that I have to share a cabin with him..." Diana paused at this thought, lifting her head and looking as if something had just occurred to her. After a moment, she waved the thought off. "I mean, whatever."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @A Tiny Fool

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi

Darv slowly extends a hand with a small white tissue on it toward the princess, offering it to her "My apologies if this is a little forward, Princess...But you have something on your face"
He hoped she would wipe it up before that freak Tomoko licked it off, or something of that vile nature

@Minerva
@Crimson Spartan
@Nater Taters
Tomoko nodded when Corrin responded to her question. She couldn't help but stare at Corrin when some sauce leaked out and dribbled down to her chin. For some reason, that bothered Tomoko, maybe it was a pet peeve or something.

"Nohr, hm, n-never heard of that place before,wha-what's it like?" She asked, jee, she was becoming quite the chatterbox

For a good while, there was silence, the female just lying on the floor with an exasperated expression. Almost as though the fact that Jack was attempting to help her, and speaking to her, even, were lost to her. No, she just laid facedown, a small sigh involuntarily passing her lips. This blew- she wanted to be home. She bet that Sojiro was lost without her, and he totally needed her right now! Poor guy.. totally lost... without... her.....

With more of a struggle than she should've had, one catgirl slowly clambered to her feet in an unsteady manner, too stubborn to accept the help of Jack. In fact, she seemed to ignore him altogether, looking around tiredly as though searching for something. Her tail swished weakly, eyes struggling to stay open. The question was... who should she refuel from? She needed Mana and she knew it, but she wasn't sure who to claim it from.

@york @Whoever​

Status
Not open for further replies.