• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part of the day had just arrived-dinner!! Honda hadn't eaten anything since waking up, and that sure as hell wouldn't do! After Byakuya took his fill (nice of the guy to do a taste test, real noble of someone of his class!) Honda made sure to fill up his plate with as much food as possible. Hey, if anyone accused him of gluttony or greed, he would be more than happy to explain the details of a sumo diet!

207580426001201.jpg

Honda then made his way to the table with his roommate, Morikubo, finding one girl already there.

"Meh, you don't need to worry about why we're here!" Honda said, having heard some of what Kirigiri said. "I've already figured it out-we're on a Magical Mystery Tour! I bet each of us has a friend or relative who signed us up for this little thing."
@Crow @Verite @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

Yurick, who could hear Honda from where he was, frowned at him. He didn't believe that this man had actually came up with such an idea. From what Yurick knew of the circumstances of his world, what he remembered doing last and what he knew of his friends, that the Sumo Wrestler's theory couldn't apply to everyone. And he was going to make sure Hona knew that.

"That wouldn't apply to everyone here surely. None of my friends would sign me up for anything so ridiculous in some unknown land, and I have much more important things to do back home than be here with any of you as I'm sure rest do too." he told Honda flatly with a slight eye roll.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

Byakuya was content with Kyoko's assessment. Even Zenyatta had ascertained the right idea. Byakuya nodded at the pair knowingly, looking satisfied. "Precisely. A gathering would also put everyone in one place for the evening, so I'll make sure to ask everyone not to leave once we've begun. Trust is of vital importance at this time, so those who wish to stray from the group will need to be made to understand..." Byakuya looked off to the side, his eyes trailing the line of trees circling around the great old tree and wondering what truth the foliage hid. "I'll be able to ascertain the unruly among us."

He looked back to find the "Ultimate Hextress" stripping down Kirgiri with her eyes, making Byakuya truly feel sick inside. What an awful feeling it was to feel the urge to throw up. The idea of throwing up food so carefully prepared and eaten was truly frightening.

"You can get a move on whenever you'd like," Byakuya deadpanned. He looked at Tharja as if inviting her to leave his presence. He would have said more if not for the sudden voice that boomed throughout the camp.

"Everyone! The sun is setting and it's time to eat! A bunch of yummy food has been prepared... so come down to the Visitor Center and enjoy! Please, let's all eat together!!"

The idea of food was tantalizing for the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. "Well then, it's time, and not soon enough. I have an Ultimate Appetite befitting one with a status such as mine."

6KJ9GmH.jpg

The sun settled quickly, and soon the camp was bathed in soft moonlight. The wind had picked up, brushing against the trees and carrying whispers to the group of so-called students. Whether or not something really lurked in these woods, the foreboding atmosphere that the evening brought could give even the most stoic non-believer pause for concern. Hopefully Byakuya's concern about a possible danger lurking in the camp was little more than paranoia.

The Visitor Center was lit up, white lights adorning the roof of the building as if it was made up for Christmas. The lights were on inside, so everyone that entered would be greeted by the bright sight of the mammoth exhibit sitting in the lobby. A hastily made sign scribbled on in pink crayon and the smell of food directed everyone to a cafeteria area. A large window took up the back of the room, showing a display of the forest outside, brightened by moonlight. Though the area was small, Usami had somehow managed to fit enough tables and chairs into every nook and cranny to fit the large amount of students. Even Citizen Snow got a table all to himself.

Across the cafeteria's entrance sat an archway, separating the eating space from the kitchen. No one was inside, so who cooked the food sitting on display in the kitchen was ultimately a mystery. The food in question was lined up on the back counter of the kitchen like a buffet, ready for the group to poke and prod at. Dinner selections of all kinds were available, sure to satisfy just about everyone. Hopefully.

Standing in front of the wide window was Usami, who was practically beaming at seeing all her students.

IjJ9kgt.png

"You're here! Usami is so excited! It's important for growing students to eat proper meals so that they can develop both their bodies and minds!" The rabbit giggled, clutching her tummy. "It's even known that eating in a group is a wonderful way to socialize!"

However, before anyone could make a move for the food, Byakuya barreled his way to the front of the pack. "I need to perform a food inspection! I, as your leader, will take samples to ensure the food is safe for consumption!" Byakuya charged into the kitchen, his immense footfalls shaking the room itself. He started grabbing at the food at rapid speeds, moving faster than anyone would expect of someone his size.

latest

As food was being stuffed into his mouth, Byakuya spoke, "I am retaining my bodily functions... I still feel alert and aware of my surroundings... No sudden pain or even indigestion... I believe I can safely determine the food to not be poisoned." Byakuya waited to finish the last of the food items he'd tossed into his mouth. He wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand before turning around and facing the others.

"All right, then... proceed to grab your food items in an orderly fashion. Once you've sat down, wait in the cafeteria so that we may all participate in a debriefing. Please do not leave once we have begun."

Byakuya himself grabbed a sizable portion, somehow still hungry even after all the 'samples' he had taken. Diana was picky with her food, looking like she honestly wanted to be anywhere but here, but she had to admit that she was ravenously hungry. She specifically chose to find a seat next to Neon, hoping to continue their earlier talk. Jude, who still was exasperated from the mess that was the forest group, silently grabbed only the food he felt he could consume before sitting down in the cafeteria.

Once everyone was seated, Byakuya left his seat to move to the front of the room where Usami stood. The rabbit shook and quickly moved aside to allow the boy to speak.

i7rzgnR.png

"I understand that some of you may not be too happy with my natural ability to lead. That is fine. I will not dismiss your concerns, for I would likely feel the same if I were in your lowly positions. However, I look around and still see the same failures that I witnessed on the bus. We are like chickens with their heads removed, lost among each other. That is the true reason why I am standing here at this moment: to give you the direction you so sorely lack. All groups need a leader, that much is certain! Here, right now, I promise once again that I will lead everyone back to their normal lives!"

With an undeniably intense expression, Byakuya lifted an arm and pointed at the group sitting before him. "If anyone else spoke these words, they would ring hollow, but I am Byakuya Togami, and I am destined to bring these promises to fruition!"

These words seemed to set Shane off, who stood in anger.

"That's fucking bullshit, man, and you know it."

Shane knocked over his chair as he left the room, leaving his plate of food untouched.

NacKdu9.png

"Hmph. No matter." Byakuya looked unconcerned as he crossed his arms. "If just he is absent, that shouldn't pose a problem. He can't do anything alone, and I doubt he would have anything useful to say anyway... Now, listen up, due to a lack of communication, can I determine that we found nothing out about this camp? Aside from the mysterious circumstances and the force that keeps us from leaving, is there nothing out of the ordinary to be found here? Speak now and express your thoughts."

Nigel just scoffed at Byakuya's little speech. "He really thinks he's in charge, doesn't he?" He would've remarked about fat white guys always thinking they were in charge... though Nigel had never met a white guy called Byakuya before.

Shuten-Douji was sitting next to him, reunited with her sake plate... She was drinking from it, but the people around her couldn't be quite sure what it was. "The cub thinks it's a lion, it is what it is. That line of thinking will put him at odds with the hyenas soon enough."

"Riiiiight..." Nigel remarked at the oni.

"U-Uuu..." Usami had backed away, shrinking into a corner of the room. "This camp is safe, I promise... Usami is here to protect everyone..."
Stiles hadn't realized how hungry he was until they called him from dinner and he looked at all of the food that was presented to him, he wasn't even sure where he should start to be quite honest. He picked out some chicken fingers, fries and onion rings and proceeded to stuff his mouth. He noticed that Victoria was sitting alone- should he try to talk to her? He decided yes and walked over." Hey, Victoria, are you okay?" He asked, noticing she looked particularly peeved.

@A Tiny Fool @ Stiles can't take a hint @everyone

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
This fat man was a nuisance. Truly, he thought himself a fine leader, capable of carrying everyone on his back. In truth? He seemed like he'd keel over and die of a heart attack at any moment. Darv couldn't understand how a man so fat was even able to walk, let alone run off like that to 'sample' the food. Sighing, he takes a plate and heaps on a modest serving for a man of his stature, mainly meats that would be loaded with protein, but he also took a considerable amount of salt, emptying the cellar into a bowl he carried in his other hand. He looked quite odd, a man in such heavy armour, carrying a modest meal, and a heaping pile of salt. He almost looked more prone to heart disease than Byakuya

"I cannot believe they would just...Leave this lying around" Darv says as he sits next to Corrin. She was one of two people he knew, and was by far the most pleasant of the pair "Something of such value, lying right next to simple foodstuffs. Truly, this world is bizarre" he looks around, trying to find himself some cutlery, a knife and fork. Though knowing that rabbit, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands on either of them. Still, he hoped he could find something to weaponise around here. He'd settle for potatoes and an iron pot at this point

Snapping out of his thoughts, he turns to Corrin, smiling slightly "So, Lady Corrin, what have you been up to?"

@Minerva
@Whoever Cares​

Corrin looked at Darv as he brought his food over. She smiled and moved over slightly to give him room. "I was exploring the Visitor's Center here." She said. "There were once things called 'Dinosaurs' here in this place. They're a lot like dragons, except they had no influence on human history or bloodlines like where I'm from." Corrin began eating some of the meat she got."This place is amazing!"

@Everyone @Anyone nearby

Reactions: Takumi
6FyAgNf.jpg

"Now that you mention it, Morikubo finds this place a little odd. Usually, there'd be forest rangers or tour guides or someone patrolling the area, especially since the place is said to be a Nature Reserve and not an unprotected forest, but Morikubo and her group... saw no one but each other... Morikubo didn't see a lack of unusual material, but a lack of usual material..."

Nono's face cringles with chills, then she speaks her next few words in response to Kyoko correcting her.

"Yes... the name is Morikubo... Morikubo Nono... it is nice to meet you, Kirigiri-san..." Nono jitters.
After grabbing a hefty amount of whatever happened to be on the table, aiming for anything sweet in particular, Chikage turned to the other two to see what they were talking about. Thanks to the way events had gone down, absolutely nothing had been accomplished in the forest. Though then again, they hadn't even gone into the forest to actually find anything anyway, so either way it seemed like they wouldn't have found anything.

"The obvious theory is that, for some reason, we were kidnapped. Whether it's for ransom or some other way to threaten people, that's the only reason that they'd take us here and trap us but not finish us off."

Throwing in her two cents, Chikage popped another piece of food into her mouth before continuing.

"Chikage Kushinada. It's...nice to meet you, Kyoko."
The best part of the day had just arrived-dinner!! Honda hadn't eaten anything since waking up, and that sure as hell wouldn't do! After Byakuya took his fill (nice of the guy to do a taste test, real noble of someone of his class!) Honda made sure to fill up his plate with as much food as possible. Hey, if anyone accused him of gluttony or greed, he would be more than happy to explain the details of a sumo diet!

207580426001201.jpg

Honda then made his way to the table with his roommate, Morikubo, finding one girl already there.

"Meh, you don't need to worry about why we're here!" Honda said, having heard some of what Kirigiri said. "I've already figured it out-we're on a Magical Mystery Tour! I bet each of us has a friend or relative who signed us up for this little thing."
Well, she certainly hadn't considered that particular possibility. Probably because her only relative had gone missing and her friends weren't really in contact with her. The problem was that if it didn't hold true for any one of them, it didn't make sense for them to be on a tour of sorts.

"...That's an easygoing way of thinking about it."
D8YHiA9.webp

"You mean... Morikubo is on a hidden camera show? Nooooo..."

A frightening thought for the timid little Nono as her raspy, death-fueled voice fills the air.

"To be broadcasted on public television... Morikubo cannot handle such a level of embarassment... nooooooo... but, where would the hidden cameras be, should Morikubo's suggestion be true?"

@Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @york @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies
"If we could find out easily they wouldn't be hidden, would they?"

@Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Takumi

Continued from here.

Byakuya was content with Kyoko's assessment. Even Zenyatta had ascertained the right idea. Byakuya nodded at the pair knowingly, looking satisfied. "Precisely. A gathering would also put everyone in one place for the evening, so I'll make sure to ask everyone not to leave once we've begun. Trust is of vital importance at this time, so those who wish to stray from the group will need to be made to understand..." Byakuya looked off to the side, his eyes trailing the line of trees circling around the great old tree and wondering what truth the foliage hid. "I'll be able to ascertain the unruly among us."

He looked back to find the "Ultimate Hextress" stripping down Kirgiri with her eyes, making Byakuya truly feel sick inside. What an awful feeling it was to feel the urge to throw up. The idea of throwing up food so carefully prepared and eaten was truly frightening.

"You can get a move on whenever you'd like," Byakuya deadpanned. He looked at Tharja as if inviting her to leave his presence. He would have said more if not for the sudden voice that boomed throughout the camp.

"Everyone! The sun is setting and it's time to eat! A bunch of yummy food has been prepared... so come down to the Visitor Center and enjoy! Please, let's all eat together!!"

The idea of food was tantalizing for the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. "Well then, it's time, and not soon enough. I have an Ultimate Appetite befitting one with a status such as mine."

6KJ9GmH.jpg

The sun settled quickly, and soon the camp was bathed in soft moonlight. The wind had picked up, brushing against the trees and carrying whispers to the group of so-called students. Whether or not something really lurked in these woods, the foreboding atmosphere that the evening brought could give even the most stoic non-believer pause for concern. Hopefully Byakuya's concern about a possible danger lurking in the camp was little more than paranoia.

The Visitor Center was lit up, white lights adorning the roof of the building as if it was made up for Christmas. The lights were on inside, so everyone that entered would be greeted by the bright sight of the mammoth exhibit sitting in the lobby. A hastily made sign scribbled on in pink crayon and the smell of food directed everyone to a cafeteria area. A large window took up the back of the room, showing a display of the forest outside, brightened by moonlight. Though the area was small, Usami had somehow managed to fit enough tables and chairs into every nook and cranny to fit the large amount of students. Even Citizen Snow got a table all to himself.

Across the cafeteria's entrance sat an archway, separating the eating space from the kitchen. No one was inside, so who cooked the food sitting on display in the kitchen was ultimately a mystery. The food in question was lined up on the back counter of the kitchen like a buffet, ready for the group to poke and prod at. Dinner selections of all kinds were available, sure to satisfy just about everyone. Hopefully.

Standing in front of the wide window was Usami, who was practically beaming at seeing all her students.

IjJ9kgt.png

"You're here! Usami is so excited! It's important for growing students to eat proper meals so that they can develop both their bodies and minds!" The rabbit giggled, clutching her tummy. "It's even known that eating in a group is a wonderful way to socialize!"

However, before anyone could make a move for the food, Byakuya barreled his way to the front of the pack. "I need to perform a food inspection! I, as your leader, will take samples to ensure the food is safe for consumption!" Byakuya charged into the kitchen, his immense footfalls shaking the room itself. He started grabbing at the food at rapid speeds, moving faster than anyone would expect of someone his size.

latest

As food was being stuffed into his mouth, Byakuya spoke, "I am retaining my bodily functions... I still feel alert and aware of my surroundings... No sudden pain or even indigestion... I believe I can safely determine the food to not be poisoned." Byakuya waited to finish the last of the food items he'd tossed into his mouth. He wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand before turning around and facing the others.

"All right, then... proceed to grab your food items in an orderly fashion. Once you've sat down, wait in the cafeteria so that we may all participate in a debriefing. Please do not leave once we have begun."

Byakuya himself grabbed a sizable portion, somehow still hungry even after all the 'samples' he had taken. Diana was picky with her food, looking like she honestly wanted to be anywhere but here, but she had to admit that she was ravenously hungry. She specifically chose to find a seat next to Neon, hoping to continue their earlier talk. Jude, who still was exasperated from the mess that was the forest group, silently grabbed only the food he felt he could consume before sitting down in the cafeteria.

Once everyone was seated, Byakuya left his seat to move to the front of the room where Usami stood. The rabbit shook and quickly moved aside to allow the boy to speak.

i7rzgnR.png

"I understand that some of you may not be too happy with my natural ability to lead. That is fine. I will not dismiss your concerns, for I would likely feel the same if I were in your lowly positions. However, I look around and still see the same failures that I witnessed on the bus. We are like chickens with their heads removed, lost among each other. That is the true reason why I am standing here at this moment: to give you the direction you so sorely lack. All groups need a leader, that much is certain! Here, right now, I promise once again that I will lead everyone back to their normal lives!"

With an undeniably intense expression, Byakuya lifted an arm and pointed at the group sitting before him. "If anyone else spoke these words, they would ring hollow, but I am Byakuya Togami, and I am destined to bring these promises to fruition!"

Shane knocked over his chair as he left the room, leaving his plate of food untouched.

NacKdu9.png

"Hmph. No matter." Byakuya looked unconcerned as he crossed his arms. "If just he is absent, that shouldn't pose a problem. He can't do anything alone, and I doubt he would have anything useful to say anyway... Now, listen up, due to a lack of communication, can I determine that we found nothing out about this camp? Aside from the mysterious circumstances and the force that keeps us from leaving, is there nothing out of the ordinary to be found here? Speak now and express your thoughts."

Nigel just scoffed at Byakuya's little speech. "He really thinks he's in charge, doesn't he?" He would've remarked about fat white guys always thinking they were in charge... though Nigel had never met a white guy called Byakuya before.

Shuten-Douji was sitting next to him, reunited with her sake plate... She was drinking from it, but the people around her couldn't be quite sure what it was. "The cub thinks it's a lion, it is what it is. That line of thinking will put him at odds with the hyenas soon enough."

"U-Uuu..." Usami had backed away, shrinking into a corner of the room. "This camp is safe, I promise... Usami is here to protect everyone..."

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

After the incident in the forest had ended, Zinnia climbed down from the tree she had been sitting in and went with the group for dinner. When it was time for her to grab her food, however, Zinnia only picked up a single piece of fruit--although she was even hesitant to grab that. Afterwards, she walked toward the seating area, making sure she was far away from Tarlotte and Shane, instead heading over to sit by a rather quiet Jude.

6odApxT.png

"Hey, so what's up? Have you found out anything interesting yet?" she asked the young man. She sat her fruit on the table in front of her and rested her chin down next to it, narrowing her red eyes in Byakuya's direction. "And... what do you think of butter ball over there? Do you think he's full of crap? Or will he actually make good on his promise to lead us back to our normal lives?" Zinnia wasn't sure if she trusted him or not, but then again she didn't really trust anyone anyhow.

@Atomyk @Anybody​

After grabbing a hefty amount of whatever happened to be on the table, aiming for anything sweet in particular, Chikage turned to the other two to see what they were talking about. Thanks to the way events had gone down, absolutely nothing had been accomplished in the forest. Though then again, they hadn't even gone into the forest to actually find anything anyway, so either way it seemed like they wouldn't have found anything.

"The obvious theory is that, for some reason, we were kidnapped. Whether it's for ransom or some other way to threaten people, that's the only reason that they'd take us here and trap us but not finish us off."

Throwing in her two cents, Chikage popped another piece of food into her mouth before continuing.

msFv7bf.jpg

Through some means or another, Catbug had gotten his mits on what appeared to be some chocolate. But he wasn't exactly the neatest eater with half of the chocolate being smeared all over his hands and the rest of it all over his mouth as he nibbled at it. Turning his head over to Chikage as he had picked out a seat next to her, Catbug smiled.

"Don't worry, Chikage! If someone kidnapped us then I'll find out who and tell them to let us go! Because nobody's going to kidnap my friends! Even if this camp is pretty fun!" Catbug exclaimed adamantly. Though even with his positive demeanor, there was only so much Catbug could afford to stomach. The deep scratches all over his arms and sides from Tarlotte's claws were indicative of that. They still stung but there wasn't much Catbug could do about that. He wasn't a doctor like Wallow after all.

"But for right now, let's just eat! I'm making a mess but it's okay because it's dinner time and someone will probably clean up after us!" Well, that was certainly a very child-like way of looking at it. Gorge yourself on food and then hope someone else cleaned up the mess after you lumbered away with a full stomach. But Catbug certainly wasn't greedy. Snapping his chocolate bar in two, Catbug held out one half towards Chikage. "Here you go, Chikage! I'm already a big and strong Catbug so you can have some of my food!"

Plus in Catbug's own words, he didn't want to eat too much food for a reason.

Z9dMPl7.jpg

Well, she certainly hadn't considered that particular possibility. Probably because her only relative had gone missing and her friends weren't really in contact with her. The problem was that if it didn't hold true for any one of them, it didn't make sense for them to be on a tour of sorts.

9mNzL2plT08.jpg

"Wow, we got amazing friends if they put us on a trip here! I'm having a fun time! But only when mean catgirls aren't around! Or guys named Asshole! I want to be the catgirl's boyfriend and the other guy's friend! But they're both so mean that it's really hard! But they must have had friends who signed them up for this too then right?" Catbug questioned wondering what kind of friends Felix/Tarlotte must have actually had if they were to have signed them up for this camp going off E. Honda's theory.

"I know my friends are superheros and don't have time for fun camps! But I think I ended up here because Lapis started making a ticking noise and then I thought she was gonna blow up but then she didn't! We ended up on the bus after I fell asleep! So we didn't get signed up!"

"Also, I love this foooooooood! :3"

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi

Continued from here.

6KJ9GmH.jpg

IjJ9kgt.png

latest

i7rzgnR.png

NacKdu9.png

ca3fd8ab9afe5f92698ecf716993e6e4.png

Zenyatta was, along with Corrin, one of the first people to be sitting in the Dining Hall, after he had went to the Visitor Center before Usami has called everyone. For obvious reasons that everyone in the camp could ascertain, Zenyatta didn't bother to try and get any food, as he was perfectly content with sitting in the cafeteria with his friends.

He would be found sitting next to wherever Genji was sitting, possibly near Samurai Jack and Zinnia.

"I see your time at Lovers Peak was quite eventful!" Zenyatta would muse, noting the generally tired look of Genji and Jack-- of course, Zinnia wasn't tired at all.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Whoever

Continued from here.

6KJ9GmH.jpg

IjJ9kgt.png

latest

i7rzgnR.png

NacKdu9.png

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
After the incident in the forest had ended, Zinnia climbed down from the tree she had been sitting in and went with the group for dinner. When it was time for her to grab her food, however, Zinnia only picked up a single piece of fruit--although she was even hesitant to grab that. Afterwards, she walked toward the seating area, making sure she was far away from Tarlotte and Shane, instead heading over to sit by a rather quiet Jude.

6odApxT.png

"Hey, so what's up? Have you found out anything interesting yet?" she asked the young man. She sat her fruit on the table in front of her and rested her chin down next to it, narrowing her red eyes in Byakuya's direction. "And... what do you think of butter ball over there? Do you think he's full of crap? Or will he actually make good on his promise to lead us back to our normal lives?" Zinnia wasn't sure if she trusted him or not, but then again she didn't really trust anyone anyhow.

@Atomyk @Anybody​
Without a moment's hesitation, Jack took a seat at Zinnia's side, a plate of fish and some fruits in hand. It was partly an effort to ensure that she did not attempt to cause trouble again, but also, of all the people here, she was also the only one that he both knew her and the individual she was speaking to. Taking a bite of his excellently-cooked salmon, he quietly chewed as he listened as his companion began to question Jude and as he swallowed, he decided to make his own opinion known.

"If this is truly what we fear it to be, Zinnia, then Byakuya does not understand the magnitude of the situation. Someone will die almost certainly as they did during our first meeting," Stated with a cool, realistic voice, the opinion was certainly not one of a positive outlook. However, given his past experiences with situation almost exactly like this, Jack felt comfortable with it, viewing it as the truth.

"By the way, Zinnia..." He cast a scrutinizing look towards her meal, lacking even a plate as it was only one piece of fruit, "Perhaps you should return for a second helping. A single fruit does not seem likely enough to be replace your lost energy."

Zenyatta was, along with Corrin, one of the first people to be sitting in the Dining Hall, after he had went to the Visitor Center before Usami has called everyone. For obvious reasons that everyone in the camp could ascertain, Zenyatta didn't bother to try and get any food, as he was perfectly content with sitting in the cafeteria with his friends.

He would be found sitting next to wherever Genji was sitting, possibly near Samurai Jack and Zinnia.

"I see your time at Lovers Peak was quite eventful!" Zenyatta would muse, noting the generally tired look of Genji and Jack-- of course, Zinnia wasn't tired at all.

"It was... interesting, Master Zenyatta," Jack respectfully replied, trying his best to look as aware as possible. It would not do to fall asleep during the evening's meal.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @JoshM​

One of the first people in the dining hall was Corrin. She sat down in a nice spot, and watched as the others streamed into the room. Corrin didn't say anything almost the entire time, she felt so awkward. She just watched Byakuya make his speech, and then the others begin to shout at him. After he finished his speech, Corrin slowly made her way up from her spot over to the food table. She grabbed herself a plate with meat, some carrots, some bread which she put butter on, a carton of milk, and then a brownie for dessert. She then went back to her seat, glad that she didn't have to cook her own dinner that night. She didn't want to get involved in the politics of this for fear that someone would get hurt.

@Anyone @Everyone
This fat man was a nuisance. Truly, he thought himself a fine leader, capable of carrying everyone on his back. In truth? He seemed like he'd keel over and die of a heart attack at any moment. Darv couldn't understand how a man so fat was even able to walk, let alone run off like that to 'sample' the food. Sighing, he takes a plate and heaps on a modest serving for a man of his stature, mainly meats that would be loaded with protein, but he also took a considerable amount of salt, emptying the cellar into a bowl he carried in his other hand. He looked quite odd, a man in such heavy armour, carrying a modest meal, and a heaping pile of salt. He almost looked more prone to heart disease than Byakuya

"I cannot believe they would just...Leave this lying around" Darv says as he sits next to Corrin. She was one of two people he knew, and was by far the most pleasant of the pair "Something of such value, lying right next to simple foodstuffs. Truly, this world is bizarre" he looks around, trying to find himself some cutlery, a knife and fork. Though knowing that rabbit, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands on either of them. Still, he hoped he could find something to weaponise around here. He'd settle for potatoes and an iron pot at this point

Snapping out of his thoughts, he turns to Corrin, smiling slightly "So, Lady Corrin, what have you been up to?"

@Minerva
@Whoever Cares​
Tomoko watched with a deadpan expression as that fatass ate a unbelievable amount of food, jeez dude, save some for everyone else. Tomoko grabbed only some carrots, an apple, and a few other fruits. She didn't really care for meat, well, unless it was in the shape of a hamburger. She walked out of the kitchen and noticed Corrin and Darv, she was a still little wary of being around Corrin, but she was one of the few people Tomoko had talked to.

She slowly made her way over to Darv and Corrin, stopping in front of them

"C-c-can I-I sit with you guys?...I mean, you can say no if you want to, I-I'm kinda used to being alone anyways." She said

Without a moment's hesitation, Jack took a seat at Zinnia's side, a plate of fish and some fruits in hand. It was partly an effort to ensure that she did not attempt to cause trouble again, but also, of all the people here, she was also the only one that he both knew her and the individual she was speaking to. Taking a bite of his excellently-cooked salmon, he quietly chewed as he listened as his companion began to question Jude and as he swallowed, he decided to make his own opinion known.

"If this is truly what we fear it to be, Zinnia, then Byakuya does not understand the magnitude of the situation. Someone will die almost certainly as they did during our first meeting," Stated with a cool, realistic voice, the opinion was certainly not one of a positive outlook. However, given his past experiences with situation almost exactly like this, Jack felt comfortable with it, viewing it as the truth.

"By the way, Zinnia..." He cast a scrutinizing look towards her meal, lacking even a plate as it was only one piece of fruit, "Perhaps you should return for a second helping. A single fruit does not seem likely enough to be replace your lost energy."

"It was... interesting, Master Zenyatta," Jack respectfully replied, trying his best to look as aware as possible. It would not do to fall asleep during the evening's meal.

Zinnia allowed a huff of air to escape her lips. "Ugh, I hope nobody dies. I'm not sure if I believe in fat boy, but I hope he's not so negligent that people around here start getting hurt." She shook her head, however, when Jack suggested she return for a second helping. "How can I eat when Aster isn't with me and I don't know if she's eating or not? That isn't fair." She narrowed her eyes sadly, beginning to pick at the table with one of her fingernails.

She glanced at Zenyetta when he joined them, shaking her head. "Are you kidding? Nothing happened at Lover's Peak. We ran into an asshole, talked to a couple of girls, and left. The forest was where the real party was, apparently," she said with a smirk.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician

Last edited by a moderator:
Stiles hadn't realized how hungry he was until they called him from dinner and he looked at all of the food that was presented to him, he wasn't even sure where he should start to be quite honest. He picked out some chicken fingers, fries and onion rings and proceeded to stuff his mouth. He noticed that Victoria was sitting alone- should he try to talk to her? He decided yes and walked over." Hey, Victoria, are you okay?" He asked, noticing she looked particularly peeved.

@A Tiny Fool @ Stiles can't take a hint @everyone​

She hadn't eaten much of her food even as she was hungry. The teen had been staring down at the tray of food in front of her. She picked at the food, not really noticing Stiles approach her until she heard his voice. Victoria stared at him.

"Oh, I don't know, Stiles."

tumblr_inline_o2q35z85rQ1sk47ji_100.png

"Does it look like I'm okay?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @StilesPls​

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

Zinnia allowed a huff of air to escape her lips. "Ugh, I hope nobody dies. I'm not sure if I believe in fat boy, but I hope he's not so negligent that people around here start getting hurt." She shook her head, however, when Jack suggested she return for a second helping. "How can I eat when Aster isn't with me and I don't know if she's eating or not? That isn't fair." She narrowed her eyes sadly, beginning to pick at the table with one of her fingernails.

She glanced at Zenyetta when he joined them, shaking her head. "Are you kidding? Nothing happened at Lover's Peak. We ran into an asshole, talked to a couple of girls, and left. The forest was where the real party was, apparently," she said with a smirk.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactican​
Zenyatta would nod, understanding Jacks attempt to look awake and alert; despite the poor man looking like he's about to collapse. Glancing at Zinnia, the teacher nodded at her words. "I see, we have all had the day to open our minds. This will be an important lesson...for the coming challenges."

For some reason, Zenyatta sound quite eerie saying that last phrase, as the monk seemingly stopped looking at Zinnia and stared off into space. The expressionless face-plate of the omnic couldn't tell any what he was currently thinking, as he fell to silence.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever

Tomoko watched with a deadpan expression as that fatass ate a unbelievable amount of food, jeez dude, save some for everyone else. Tomoko grabbed only some carrots, an apple, and a few other fruits. She didn't really care for meat, well, unless it was in the shape of a hamburger. She walked out of the kitchen and noticed Corrin and Darv, she was a still little wary of being around Corrin, but she was one of the few people Tomoko had talked to.

"C-c-can I-I sit with you guys?...I mean, you can say no if you want to, I-I'm kinda used to being alone anyways." She said
Corrin smiled, and looked up from her plate. "Of course, Tomoko! No one should have to eat alone." She still felt somewhat awkward around the girl, but the least she could do was allow her a place to sit. She pointed to the seat on her other side from Darv.

@DapperDogman @Whoever wants to chill with us.

6FyAgNf.jpg

"Now that you mention it, Morikubo finds this place a little odd. Usually, there'd be forest rangers or tour guides or someone patrolling the area, especially since the place is said to be a Nature Reserve and not an unprotected forest, but Morikubo and her group... saw no one but each other... Morikubo didn't see a lack of unusual material, but a lack of usual material..."

Nono's face cringles with chills, then she speaks her next few words in response to Kyoko correcting her.

"Yes... the name is Morikubo... Morikubo Nono... it is nice to meet you, Kirigiri-san..." Nono jitters.​

D8YHiA9.webp

"You mean... Morikubo is on a hidden camera show? Nooooo..."

A frightening thought for the timid little Nono as her raspy, death-fueled voice fills the air.

"To be broadcasted on public television... Morikubo cannot handle such a level of embarassment... nooooooo... but, where would the hidden cameras be, should Morikubo's suggestion be true?"

@Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @york @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies

Yurick, who could hear Honda from where he was, frowned at him. He didn't believe that this man had actually came up with such an idea. From what Yurick knew of the circumstances of his world, what he remembered doing last and what he knew of his friends, that the Sumo Wrestler's theory couldn't apply to everyone. And he was going to make sure Hona knew that.

"That wouldn't apply to everyone here surely. None of my friends would sign me up for anything so ridiculous in some unknown land, and I have much more important things to do back home than be here with any of you as I'm sure rest do too." he told Honda flatly with a slight eye roll.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

@Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Takumi

msFv7bf.jpg

Through some means or another, Catbug had gotten his mits on what appeared to be some chocolate. But he wasn't exactly the neatest eater with half of the chocolate being smeared all over his hands and the rest of it all over his mouth as he nibbled at it. Turning his head over to Chikage as he had picked out a seat next to her, Catbug smiled.

"Don't worry, Chikage! If someone kidnapped us then I'll find out who and tell them to let us go! Because nobody's going to kidnap my friends! Even if this camp is pretty fun!" Catbug exclaimed adamantly. Though even with his positive demeanor, there was only so much Catbug could afford to stomach. The deep scratches all over his arms and sides from Tarlotte's claws were indicative of that. They still stung but there wasn't much Catbug could do about that. He wasn't a doctor like Wallow after all.

"But for right now, let's just eat! I'm making a mess but it's okay because it's dinner time and someone will probably clean up after us!" Well, that was certainly a very child-like way of looking at it. Gorge yourself on food and then hope someone else cleaned up the mess after you lumbered away with a full stomach. But Catbug certainly wasn't greedy. Snapping his chocolate bar in two, Catbug held out one half towards Chikage. "Here you go, Chikage! I'm already a big and strong Catbug so you can have some of my food!"

Plus in Catbug's own words, he didn't want to eat too much food for a reason.

Z9dMPl7.jpg

9mNzL2plT08.jpg

"Wow, we got amazing friends if they put us on a trip here! I'm having a fun time! But only when mean catgirls aren't around! Or guys named Asshole! I want to be the catgirl's boyfriend and the other guy's friend! But they're both so mean that it's really hard! But they must have had friends who signed them up for this too then right?" Catbug questioned wondering what kind of friends Felix/Tarlotte must have actually had if they were to have signed them up for this camp going off E. Honda's theory.

"I know my friends are superheros and don't have time for fun camps! But I think I ended up here because Lapis started making a ticking noise and then I thought she was gonna blow up but then she didn't! We ended up on the bus after I fell asleep! So we didn't get signed up!"

"Also, I love this foooooooood! :3"

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi
So his theory was received rather pessimistically by some folks, huh? Eh, no matter! "Well, no matter why or how we got here, I don't mind. I already like just about everyone, and besides! This just means more people to introduce Sumo to!!"

Granted, of course, that he could actually DEMONSTRATE at some point...

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician
"It is also not fair to worry me and her from afar by needlessly fasting, Zinnia," Jack countered, picking up one of his apples and passing the red orb-like fruit to her, "So please, do not allow yourself to waste when you must be at your strongest."
Zenyatta would nod, understanding Jacks attempt to look awake and alert; despite the poor man looking like he's about to collapse. Glancing at Zinnia, the teacher nodded at her words. "I see, we have all had the day to open our minds. This will be an important lesson...for the coming challenges."

For some reason, Zenyatta sound quite eerie saying that last phrase, as the monk seemingly stopped looking at Zinnia and stared off into space. The expressionless face-plate of the omnic couldn't tell any what he was currently thinking, as he fell to silence.

"A party of pointless agitation, perhaps," The samurai deadpanned, clearly still tired from the spectacle that was Zinnia versus Tarlotte part two.​

Corrin smiled, and looked up from her plate. "Of course, Tomoko! No one should have to eat alone." She still felt somewhat awkward around the girl, but the least she could do was allow her a place to sit. She pointed to the seat on her other side from Darv.

Tomoko smiled slightly as she sat down next to Corrin and looked up and noticed Darv was with them as well.

"Hello...D-Darv." She said quietly. She was about to take a bit out of her apple when she remembered something she wanted to ask Corrin

"Corrin, forgive me if this completely random, but I'm um...curious, where did you say were from again?" She asked

Apparently not registering the talk of tying her up, Tarlotte just laid limp, even her typically active and expressive tail ceasing to move about. For the first time since arriving at the camp, the girl was completely silent, save for quiet deep breaths. In fact, if it weren't for the way she'd come to be in this state, she actually looked... Angelic. Peaceful. Serene, even. Astounding that she could ever appear in such a way, after all the ruckus she had caused.

Nonetheless.

It was surprisingly easy to lift Tarlotte, considering how strong she had proved herself to be. She didn't put up a fight at all, eyes closed and head shifting to the side in her state of involuntary relaxation. Well, at least there would finally be some quiet, right? Probably something that was a relief, for Jack and the others. Considering dinner had started, it looked like they were headed there rather than the cabin.

Even after their arrival, it appeared the young girl had yet to stir even slightly.

@york @Whoever​

Genji made a point to sit near his master, as well. His shoulders sagged at the statement. "You could say that." He glanced at Wanda and Poison. He leaned over to Zenyatta and began to speak in a whisper. "Two women have both, in their own way, been... Pursuing me, master. I am unsure of how to approach this without upsetting one or both of them and making life here difficult, as they are both my cabin mates."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Genji made a point to sit near his master, as well. His shoulders sagged at the statement. "You could say that." He glanced at Wanda and Poison. He leaned over to Zenyatta and began to speak in a whisper. "Two women have both, in their own way, been... Pursuing me, master. I am unsure of how to approach this without upsetting one or both of them and making life here difficult, as they are both my cabin mates."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Zenyatta would glance to his student, remaining silent for a few moments as he mentioned the two women "pursuing" him. For a moment, the monk was confused at what his student meant, but it quickly became evident what kind of pursuit he was speaking of. The pursuit of love; a heated, difficult path to walk that can make oneself feel a tranquility more tranquil than any meditation can give...or, can make oneself feel a pain more painful than any knife can give.

"A relationship is like a war, Genji."

"It is easy to begin."

"Difficult to end."

"And, impossible to forget."

"When the winds of change blow, you may build a wall...or, you may build a windmill."

"Whichever you choose, know that I support your decision, my student. As I always have, and as I always will."

Truthfully, Zenyatta has never been in an intimate relationship with another soul. It is a road that is less traveled by most omnics, and his dedication to a monastic lifestyle prevents him from succumbing to such desires. That is what would make sense if you were reading a biography on the monk. In his own words, Zenyatta holds his love for beauty and life itself, too much love to reserve for one person and one person only.

With so much love in reserve, he can only offer it to all who want it, or all who need it.

@BarrenThin

Continued from here.

6KJ9GmH.jpg

IjJ9kgt.png

latest

i7rzgnR.png

NacKdu9.png

Oh great.... This kid again...Sledge had to admit that while said kid was making some interesting points that he was very annoyed... Of course for someone like Sledge this wouldn't show regardless of the gas mask since he was trained to not let his emotions show... He did however catch on to where Usami was... Remembering how timid she seemed on the bus at least he felt the need to speak up... "I don't recall your name but it's noble to try and keep us all safe.... However if a problem becomes too much for you to handle... Then call for me and i'll help.." Sledge spoke mostly trying to lift her spirits as he went to get some food...

@Atomyk
One of the first people in the dining hall was Corrin. She sat down in a nice spot, and watched as the others streamed into the room. Corrin didn't say anything almost the entire time, she felt so awkward. She just watched Byakuya make his speech, and then the others begin to shout at him. After he finished his speech, Corrin slowly made her way up from her spot over to the food table. She grabbed herself a plate with meat, some carrots, some bread which she put butter on, a carton of milk, and then a brownie for dessert. She then went back to her seat, glad that she didn't have to cook her own dinner that night. She didn't want to get involved in the politics of this for fear that someone would get hurt.

@Anyone @Everyone

@Minerva
@Whoever Cares​

Tomoko smiled slightly as she sat down next to Corrin and looked up and noticed Darv was with them as well.

"Hello...D-Darv." She said quietly. She was about to take a bit out of her apple when she remembered something she wanted to ask Corrin

"Corrin, forgive me if this completely random, but I'm um...curious, where did you say were from again?" She asked
Once he got his food which had consisted of an equal balance of meat and vegetables available Sledge walked over to join the people that shared a cabin with him. Finding an empty seat by them he sat down as his mind racing about all that's happened today. He didn't speak however as he didn't want to interuppt Tomoko and simply removed his gas mask. Quietly he started eating as he listened in on what was going on around him...

@Minerva @DapperDogman @Nater Taters

Status
Not open for further replies.