• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
oCRneyd.png

"Aw, really? No juicy stories you have to tell us? At least tell us about one of your relationsh--" Zinnia cut herself off, feeling the depressed aura coming from Jack beside her. Even if Genji did have something interesting to say, maybe it wasn't a topic Jack was interested in hearing about. She was surprised that she had stopped herself, and that she actually cared enough about his feelings to keep in control. Usually, she didn't give a rattata's ass about how anyone other than Aster felt.

Zinnia stopped walking for a second to let Jack and Genji git a bit ahead of her before rushing toward Jack and hug tackling him from behind. She was just about on top of his back, in fact, holding onto him like a monkey. "Don't you dare frown! Cheer up, soldier, that's an order!" she exclaimed before teasingly nibbling on his ear to really try and get his attention. She didn't really know how to comfort people, so her attempt came off as nothing more than silly antics.

At some point, she leapt off his back and stuck her tongue out at him over her shoulder before dashing further ahead of Genji and Jack into the forest. Her heart sped up in her chest as she ran, but not enough to slow her down. Zinnia was nimble, quick, and had a lot of energy.

Nevertheless, at some point the wild woman stopped running. She stopped to gawk at a scene that was apparently happening with Tarlotte. A bunch of people were on her butt, apparently. Zinnia took the time to laugh at this scene of course. That darn cat was getting what she deserved. : )

sYVmavO.png

"I made it just in time for a show, apparently," she said with another laugh, very amused by the situation even if she had no clue as to what was going on in it.

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Da Forest crew​

Huh? That voice, that smell...

2f31d150d750eb2ff5ecfb5f822502da.gif

"OH NOT MYOU AGAIN!"

Out of all the people in the world, it had to be the bitch with the dumb hair that reeked of humanity and stupidity?! Why couldn't it have been Sojiro, or even that dumbass Kyōshirō? Ugh, whatever- she could still crush this idiot like a bug. Even without Absolute Destruction or her other abilities as a sword! Taking down humans was easy, easy! Especially with how stupid they were.

The problem was when they were fat like this Honda guy.

Letting out a frustrated hiss, Tarlotte put all of her strength into a more concentrated attempt at getting the man off of her, fed up with everyone present. Especially that weird girl and that dumb bug thing! "You think this is funny, stupid lady?! I'll crush you! I'll eat you! Though I bet you wouldn't taste even half as good as the cakes Sojiro makes for me, mrow... but then we'll see who's laughing!"

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow

1702970e1942419d83410fd12729cd75.png

As the surrounding people droned on and on, Tharja's half-lidded eyes glazed over to stare at the Byakuya, who seemed insistent on droning on and on.

Gods, she was sick of the talkative types.

Unless they were her husband, at least. Tharja could listen to that bookworm of hers go on and on about whatever strategy he had cooked up in that mind of his. It didn't really matter to her, in the long run, anyway. Just as long as, right after he was done, they could get together and...

Oh Naga, she missed him. The hextress was even beginning to miss her two grown daughters, Morgan and Noire. How dare they leave her all alone with this band of freaks! She'd have to cook up something special for the lot once she got home.

If she got home.

Averting her eyes from the unpleasant looking nag of the group, Tharja's slender hands idly wrapped around Kyoko's neck and waist from behind, as if she wasn't even aware of what she was doing. Or at least, the young woman didn't care.

"Can we please just get a move on before I go for someone's throat? I need to get home as soon as possible." The dark woman hissed, clearly not having listened to anything going on.

@Verite @Atomyk

oCRneyd.png

"Aw, really? No juicy stories you have to tell us? At least tell us about one of your relationsh--" Zinnia cut herself off, feeling the depressed aura coming from Jack beside her. Even if Genji did have something interesting to say, maybe it wasn't a topic Jack was interested in hearing about. She was surprised that she had stopped herself, and that she actually cared enough about his feelings to keep in control. Usually, she didn't give a rattata's ass about how anyone other than Aster felt.

Zinnia stopped walking for a second to let Jack and Genji git a bit ahead of her before rushing toward Jack and hug tackling him from behind. She was just about on top of his back, in fact, holding onto him like a monkey. "Don't you dare frown! Cheer up, soldier, that's an order!" she exclaimed before teasingly nibbling on his ear to really try and get his attention. She didn't really know how to comfort people, so her attempt came off as nothing more than silly antics.

At some point, she leapt off his back and stuck her tongue out at him over her shoulder before dashing further ahead of Genji and Jack into the forest. Her heart sped up in her chest as she ran, but not enough to slow her down. Zinnia was nimble, quick, and had a lot of energy.

Nevertheless, at some point the wild woman stopped running. She stopped to gawk at a scene that was apparently happening with Tarlotte. A bunch of people were on her butt, apparently. Zinnia took the time to laugh at this scene of course. That darn cat was getting what she deserved. : )

sYVmavO.png

"I made it just in time for a show, apparently," she said with another laugh, very amused by the situation even if she had no clue as to what was going on in it.

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Da Forest crew​
Jack seemed to release a low grunt as he threatened for a moment to buckle before straightening upright under Zinnia's weight. It wasn't at all difficult to carry her as she teased him with her silly antics, and while the pain of Ikra's memory still remained, the samurai couldn't help but a smile if only a little as he almost playfully scolded the girl, "Zinnia, please, stop that! Now isn't the time for such foolishness!" The momentary break helped ease his pain, even if the ear nibbling made him experience embarrassment, which caused him to miss it once it drew to a close in favor of him having to run after Zinnia to keep up.
Genji opened and closed a robotic hand. He certainly hoped so, though he refrained from openly admitting it. At any rate, he'd heard this song before. "I know, I know. 'It's the soul that matters, not the body.'" At her mention of it being spiritual, he chuckled. "You sound like Zenyatta."

Upon arriving to the chaos in the forest, he blinked and sighed in resignation. This damn cat again.

@Josh M @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @forest

"OH NOT MYOU AGAIN!"

Out of all the people in the world, it had to be the bitch with the dumb hair that reeked of humanity and stupidity?! Why couldn't it have been Sojiro, or even that dumbass Kyōshirō? Ugh, whatever- she could still crush this idiot like a bug. Even without Absolute Destruction or her other abilities as a sword! Taking down humans was easy, easy! Especially with how stupid they were.

Letting out a frustrated hiss, Tarlotte put all of her strength into a more concentrated attempt at getting the man off of her, fed up with everyone present. Especially that weird girl and that dumb bug thing! "You think this is funny, stupid lady?! I'll crush you! I'll eat you! Though I bet you wouldn't taste even half as good as the cakes Sojiro makes for me, mrow... but then we'll see who's laughing!"

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow
Jack sighed along with Genji as Zinnia laughed and Tarlotte threw a tantrum, "Perhaps we ought to interfere?"

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Da Forest crew

"OH NOT MYOU AGAIN!"

Zinnia only began to laugh harder. "Oooooh, how scary! This kitty certainly has a big meowth on her, doesn't she?" Zinnia said, chuckles escaping her lips between words. "Listen, and listen well, sister, m'kay? I'm not afraid of you. Go ahead and try to crush me. I've trained with dragons for my entire life so I most certainly can deal with someone like you."

Using her foot, Zinnia nudged Tarlotte's face teasingly. "Here, kitty, kitty. You're all talk, aren't you? You can't even get up. C'mon, you can do better than that! Come at me... I fu-kingdra dare you."

qM8Ix0f.png

The wild woman couldn't help herself. This cat girl was adorable and waaaaay too fun to tease. Never before had she met someone who so easily got worked up! She had to have a little bit of fun with the situation. ;D​

Zinnia only began to laugh harder. "Oooooh, how scary! This kitty certainly has a big meowth on her, doesn't she?" Zinnia said, chuckles escaping her lips between words. "Listen, and listen well, sister, m'kay? I'm not afraid of you. Go ahead and try to crush me. I've trained with dragons for my entire life so I most certainly can deal with someone like you."

Using her foot, Zinnia nudged Tarlotte's face teasingly. "Here, kitty, kitty. You're all talk, aren't you? You can't even get up. C'mon, you can do better than that! Come at me... I fu-kingdra dare you."

qM8Ix0f.png

The wild woman couldn't help herself. This cat girl was adorable and waaaaay too fun to tease. Never before had she met someone who so easily got worked up! She had to have a little bit of fun with the situation. ;D​

...Alright, you know what? That. Was. It. Tarlotte had been ridiculed, taunted and picked on enough to last a lifetime. Hell, that had been her entire lifetime up until recently, behind bars and treated like last month's trash. Like hell was she about to take more of that from anyone else, especially not this asshole in front of her! So, naturally, seeing as it might be all she could do for the moment?

Tarlotte abruptly moved to sink her teeth into Zinnia's exposed upper ankle.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow @The Tactician

Jack sighed along with Genji as Zinnia laughed and Tarlotte threw a tantrum, "Perhaps we ought to interfere?"

blzgDOd.webp

"Yes, please interfere. Morikubo... doesn't like the direction this is going... not one bit"

For some reason*, only Chikage, Genji, Jack, Honda, Usami-sensei and theoretically Jack Frost and Tarlotte could understand the words the raspy-voiced, dead-animal-sounding Nono spoke.
...Alright, you know what? That. Was. It. Tarlotte had been ridiculed, taunted and picked on enough to last a lifetime. Hell, that had been her entire lifetime up until recently, behind bars and treated like last month's trash. Like hell was she about to take more of that from anyone else, especially not this asshole in front of her! So, naturally, seeing as it might be all she could do for the moment?

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow @The Tactician

7zj36mj.jpg

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @FOREST SENTAI CREWRANGER

*Much like how Genji was switching between Japanese and English, Nono is using her newly-acquired power - dual audio - to release a Japanese-only soundwave.

And just as abruptly, Jack's sandle was coming in to block Tarlotte from biting Zinnia's ankle, "I suggest that you do not attempt to bite my friend again, miss, and Zinnia, as for you, please stop antagonizing her."

Genji's cybernetic leg came up in a swift kick (it was really more of a push) that was no where near as hard as it could have been, but, just by the merit of how hard his foot was, still probably hurt pretty bad. Funnily enough, his move mirrored Jack's, albeit a bit more forceful, even though they started at the same time. "Enough." Simultaneously, he went to grab Zinnia by the ear. "You should both be ashamed of yourselves. Acting like this in a time of crisis."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @The forest @fuck tagging on this thing​

And just as abruptly, Jack's sandle was coming in to block Tarlotte from biting Zinnia's ankle, "I suggest that you do not attempt to bite my friend again, miss, and Zinnia, as for you, please stop antagonizing her."
Genji's cybernetic leg came up in a swift kick (it was really more of a push) that was no where near as hard as it could have been, but, just by the merit of how hard his foot was, still probably hurt pretty bad. Funnily enough, his move mirrored Jack's, albeit a bit more forceful, even though they started at the same time. "Enough." Simultaneously, he went to grab Zinnia by the ear. "You should both be ashamed of yourselves. Acting like this in a time of crisis."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @The forest @fuck tagging on this thing​

Since Zinnia was too busy gawking at and taunting Tarlotte, when the cat girl attempted to sink her teeth into Zinnia's ankle she might have succeeded. Jack was there to block the attack with his sandal though. Zinnia was about to laugh and tease Tarlotte for failing to get her, when Genji stepped forward and grabbed her ear.

zMnHGAJ.png

"EYYYAH! LET GO!"

Zinnia hissed like a cat, her back arching slightly. "She's a cheeky pain in my butt-erfree! Let me at her!"

Bleh, screw the others! She was going to get Tarlotte one way or another.

So, she spat on her.

HRJ18H2.png

"Eat my slime!"

Real mature, Zinnia. Real mature.

#No Ragrets

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Da Forest crew

Since Zinnia was too busy gawking at and taunting Tarlotte, when the cat girl attempted to sink her teeth into Zinnia's ankle she might have succeeded. Jack was there to block the attack with his sandal though. Zinnia was about to laugh and tease Tarlotte for failing to get her, when Genji stepped forward and grabbed her ear.

zMnHGAJ.png

"EYYYAH! LET GO!"

Zinnia hissed like a cat, her back arching slightly. "She's a cheeky pain in my butt-erfree! Let me at her!"

So, she spat on her.

HRJ18H2.png

"Eat my slime!"

#No Ragrets

Oh, that was it, Zinnia had gone too far. Jack could no longer allow Zinnia's behavior to continue, and thus, the time to punish the immature Pokemon trainer had come!

200_s.gif

"That is absolutely intolerable and over the line, Zinnia!"

Prepare for a double-team of ear-yanking, Zinnia. No mercy for you now. : |​

Oh, that was it, Zinnia had gone too far. Jack could no longer allow Zinnia's behavior to continue, and thus, the time to punish the immature Pokemon trainer had come!

200_s.gif

dGXAtx6.png

"EYAAAAH NOOOOOO!"

Zinnia attempted to escape the wrath of her ear-tugging punishers.

Abort, abort, abort!​

Damn, it was that idiot in the dress again, accompanied by some sort of... Robot? Or was he just wearing armor? You know, if the latter, you'd think he'd sympathize! But no, the asshole went and shoved his iron foot in her face, enough to leave a faint red mark. Not only that, but it was followed by spit coming to paint her face.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT, MEOW! I'LL KILL YOUUUU!" Once again displaying that she was very good at ignoring others, Tarlotte began to throw a complete fit. Or, well, she would have... if something odd didn't start to happen. She attempted once more to bust free of Honda, only, this time? With the movement, she looked like she was suddenly reeling, as though about to pass out. "Meow... me ow...."

As per usual, it appeared as though Tarlotte had completely ignored Bolin and what he had to say, just as she had the others. She simply thrashed, kicked, and squirmed, not even staying still enough for a proper wrap of her wound to be given by Jack. "I said get off! I'll rip myou to shreds, to shreds! I'll cut you up, crush you, tear you to pieces, mrow!" Clearly, nothing anyone did was going to calm her down anytime soon. In fact, she only seemed to display even more energy as she flailed.

"Meowwwwwwwww!"

@Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Forest​
oCRneyd.png

sYVmavO.png

"OH NOT MYOU AGAIN!"

Jack seemed to release a low grunt as he threatened for a moment to buckle before straightening upright under Zinnia's weight. It wasn't at all difficult to carry her as she teased him with her silly antics, and while the pain of Ikra's memory still remained, the samurai couldn't help but a smile if only a little as he almost playfully scolded the girl, "Zinnia, please, stop that! Now isn't the time for such foolishness!" The momentary break helped ease his pain, even if the ear nibbling made him experience embarrassment, which caused him to miss it once it drew to a close in favor of him having to run after Zinnia to keep up.

qM8Ix0f.png

blzgDOd.webp

"Yes, please interfere. Morikubo... doesn't like the direction this is going... not one bit"

For some reason*, only Chikage, Genji, Jack, Honda, Usami-sensei and theoreticallyJack Frost and Tarlotte could understand the words the raspy-voiced, dead-animal-sounding Nono spoke.

7zj36mj.jpg

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @FOREST SENTAI CREWRANGER

*Much like how Genji was switching between Japanese and English, Nono is using her newly-acquired power - dual audio - to release a Japanese-only soundwave.

zMnHGAJ.png

"EYYYAH! LET GO!"

So, she spat on her.

HRJ18H2.png

"Eat my slime!"

#No Ragrets

200_s.gif

dGXAtx6.png

"EYAAAAH NOOOOOO!"

Abort, abort, abort!​
Damn, it was that idiot in the dress again, accompanied by some sort of... Robot? Or was he just wearing armor? You know, if the latter, you'd think he'd sympathize! But no, the asshole went and shoved his iron foot in her face, enough to leave a faint red mark. Not only that, but it was followed by spit coming to paint her face.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT, MEOW! I'LL KILL YOUUUU!" Once again displaying that she was very good at ignoring others, Tarlotte began to throw a complete fit. Or, well, she would have... if something odd didn't start to happen. She attempted once more to bust free of Honda, only, this time? With the movement, she looked like she was suddenly reeling, as though about to pass out. "Meow... me ow...."

Jack Frost
@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow

Jack Frost's left eye twitched a little, the chaos would never end... Though admittedly he loved to have a little fun here and there, he wasn't sure if a fight between a cat-girl, and Zinnia was... "Fun", though the two went together as well as fire and gunpowder; whenever they met, there would almost definitely be an explosion, in this case, of violence. Fortunately it seemed like the other Jack, and his robot buddy had Zinnia covered, though he really did kind of feel bad for her. He sighed, shaking his head as he turned his attention towards the cat-girl, it looked like she was quite petered out this time... Whewie, she certainly had alot of energy in her, but now that she wasn't thrashing around nearly as much, Jack decided to take advantage of the situation, and attempt to properly redress her wound with his makeshift bandage. At least with that out of the way, he figured he would try to wipe off Zinnia's spit from the cat-girl's face. Though it wasn't the most pleasant thing to deal with, it probably wasn't much better to be on the recieving end of all of this.

With these little things out of the way, he seemed a little more worried about her condition; though he had seen quite alot of children tire themselves out too, it typically wasn't so bad that they were about to just pass out right then and there... So, just to be sure, Jack decided to talk to her.

"... Are you... Okay?" He asked, evidently looking puzzled about her condition.

dGXAtx6.png

"EYAAAAH NOOOOOO!"

Abort, abort, abort!​

Before Jack could further chastise Zinnia for her trouble-making, he noticed a strange thing. The girl with cat ears, the one who had been second loudest person in the area (next to Zinnia), had grown... quieter, less excited. Almost as if she was in pain, her struggling seemed to be ending.

"Genji, please continue punishing Zinnia while I check on the girl," With that said, Jack knelt down before the girl with a worried expression, "Excuse me, but do you require medical assistance? It sounds as though we may have been too rough with you, miss."

D8YHiA9.webp

"Is it... safe now? Morikubo is... still..."

Nono slowly walks towards the spinning, nearly-fainting Tarlotte. Despite the distance, Tarlotte had spun into her arms through the power of complete and utter bs.

In other words, Nono had unintentionally caught Tarlotte in her arms.

7zj36mj.jpg

"EEK! Nonononononononono Morikubo can't do thi- oh, she's asleep? She's still kind of scary though... if she wakes up, she'd... who knows what she'll do to Morikubo?"​

Jack Frost
@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow

Jack Frost's left eye twitched a little, the chaos would never end... Though admittedly he loved to have a little fun here and there, he wasn't sure if a fight between a cat-girl, and Zinnia was... "Fun", though the two went together as well as fire and gunpowder; whenever they met, there would almost definitely be an explosion, in this case, of violence. Fortunately it seemed like the other Jack, and his robot buddy had Zinnia covered, though he really did kind of feel bad for her. He sighed, shaking his head as he turned his attention towards the cat-girl, it looked like she was quite petered out this time... Whewie, she certainly had alot of energy in her, but now that she wasn't thrashing around nearly as much, Jack decided to take advantage of the situation, and attempt to properly redress her wound with his makeshift bandage. At least with that out of the way, he figured he would try to wipe off Zinnia's spit from the cat-girl's face. Though it wasn't the most pleasant thing to deal with, it probably wasn't much better to be on the recieving end of all of this.

With these little things out of the way, he seemed a little more worried about her condition; though he had seen quite alot of children tire themselves out too, it typically wasn't so bad that they were about to just pass out right then and there... So, just to be sure, Jack decided to talk to her.

Before Jack could further chastise Zinnia for her trouble-making, he noticed a strange thing. The girl with cat ears, the one who had been second loudest person in the area (next to Zinnia), had grown... quieter, less excited. Almost as if she was in pain, her struggling seemed to be ending.

"Genji, please continue punishing Zinnia while I check on the girl," With that said, Jack knelt down before the girl with a worried expression, "Excuse me, but do you require medical assistance? It sounds as though we may have been too rough with you, miss."

ToqMTtt.webp

"Don'thurtMorikuboDon'thurtMorikuboDon'thurtMorikubo..." Nono chants in her usual raspiness as her tiny twig-like arms could barely lift Tarlotte. She then looks at Samurai Jack and Jack Frost.

6FyAgNf.jpg

「ありがとうございます。。。森久保乃々。。。 です」

It would've been understood as "Thank you very much... Morikubo Nono... that's my name..."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow @Hospes @The Tactician

Last edited:
tJVHVQU.png

Like the cheeky little monkey she was, Zinnia pulled free from Genji's grasp somehow and rushed towards one of the trees in the forest. She quickly climbed the tree and sat upon one of the branches, dangling her feet playfully. "I'm not coming down," she said, sticking her tongue out. "I'm not letting you boys spoil my fun! It's not like I hurt anyone!" she said with a laugh. She actually looked like she was having quite a bit of fun for the first time after having realized Aster was missing on the bus.

All he wanted today was a fun little outing with his new friends. All of this fighting (and not in the fun way) seems to go against that, and he had to make sure to put a stop to it. "GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!" He shouted at the top of his voice, "OK, ok, sooooooo maybe sparring ended up not working out for us, but how about we just go inside and I can make a nice pot of tea and we can become friends again, ok?" He wanted to have his new friends get along, and he gave his best smile to show his good intentions.

the_legend_of_korra__bolin_portrait_by_dejakob-d56f444.png

@Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Takumi @Crow @Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Forest

SqfkIQD.jpg

"What if we get dragged into the fight?" Nono ponders, "Morikubo... isn't a fan of risk... so yes, Morikubo will stay near you, Kushinada-san..."

That was the right choice.​

ToqMTtt.webp

"This situation...
Is getting out of hand now...
We cannot do much..."​

"You know what? I'm going to let you guys figure your shit out. I'm just going to... well, stay off to the side."

Lapis groaned as she backed off to the furthest tree in the forest. She's just done with all of this.

@Kaykay @york @Crow @Hospes @Takumi @Crow @Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @Yang Lee @Yun Lee @Forest​

Jack Frost

@Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Takumi @Crow @Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Forest

LXWrMBf.gif

Jack winced a little, seeing cat-bug bite Tarlotte... Looks like petting her wasn't going to do her alot of good in this case, but, he knew he had to do something about that open wound on her arm; leaving it like that surenly wouldn't help... Hmm, he hadn't ever tried treating a wound before, but... He did remember the basics; when bandages and medical supplies weren't available, tearing off a strip of cloth would work okay. So, carefully, he tore off a strip of cloth from his inner shirt, and tried his best to grab onto the cat-girl's injured arm to wrap the piece of cloth around the injury. Once he was finished, or, well... As finished as he could get with her thrashing and clawing at her captor.

"Maybe we should... Find some bandages." He said, not to anyone in particular, maybe he was just thinking out loud.

It was quite crazy how Jack Frost managed to keep his cool despite all the crazy stuff going on around him.

As per usual, it appeared as though Tarlotte had completely ignored Bolin and what he had to say, just as she had the others. She simply thrashed, kicked, and squirmed, not even staying still enough for a proper wrap of her wound to be given by Jack. "I said get off! I'll rip myou to shreds, to shreds! I'll cut you up, crush you, tear you to pieces, mrow!" Clearly, nothing anyone did was going to calm her down anytime soon. In fact, she only seemed to display even more energy as she flailed.

"Meowwwwwwwww!"

@Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Forest​

oCRneyd.png

sYVmavO.png

Genji opened and closed a robotic hand. He certainly hoped so, though he refrained from openly admitting it. At any rate, he'd heard this song before. "I know, I know. 'It's the soul that matters, not the body.'" At her mention of it being spiritual, he chuckled. "You sound like Zenyatta."

Upon arriving to the chaos in the forest, he blinked and sighed in resignation. This damn cat again.

@Josh M @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @forest

"OH NOT MYOU AGAIN!"

qM8Ix0f.png

blzgDOd.webp

For some reason*, only Chikage, Genji, Jack, Honda, Usami-sensei and theoretically Jack Frost and Tarlotte could understand the words the raspy-voiced, dead-animal-sounding Nono spoke.

7zj36mj.jpg

zMnHGAJ.png

"EYYYAH! LET GO!"

So, she spat on her.

HRJ18H2.png

"Eat my slime!"

#No Ragrets

200_s.gif

dGXAtx6.png

"EYAAAAH NOOOOOO!"

Abort, abort, abort!​

Jack Frost

Honda looked up at the new arrivals, then brought himself off Tarlotte fast as he could. She looked ready to pass out!

And he also noticed two new arrivals, a Samurai and a...ninja robot? ...eh, he'd seen weirder in his time! "Thanks for the, er..." He hesitated, looking at Zinnia. "...help. This cat girl was causing trouble, attacking a bunch of people here-even got a few kicks on me!" Honda rubbed his jaw at that, as it had gotten in the way of her kicks. :|

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @york

Honda looked up at the new arrivals, then brought himself off Tarlotte fast as he could. She looked ready to pass out!

And he also noticed two new arrivals, a Samurai and a...ninja robot? ...eh, he'd seen weirder in his time! "Thanks for the, er..." He hesitated, looking at Zinnia. "...help. This cat girl was causing trouble, attacking a bunch of people here-even got a few kicks on me!" Honda rubbed his jaw at that, as it had gotten in the way of her kicks. :|

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @york

"Oh Honda...A big guy like you couldn't even handle a little kitty cat like that?" Poison teased the sumo wrestler. "Well I guess we found the place where all the fun is happening!"

qM8Ix0f.png

blzgDOd.webp

7zj36mj.jpg

zMnHGAJ.png

"EYYYAH! LET GO!"

So, she spat on her.

HRJ18H2.png

"Eat my slime!"

#No Ragrets

Yurick just shook his head. Zinnia reminded him of Syrenne but well, worse.

When Tarlotte seemed that she was going to pass out, Yurick frowned. Sure she brought it upon herself, though he wasn't sure if he fully agreed with how it was handled. Then again, the cat girl made it difficult from what he saw. Closing his father's journal he'd just watch the others for a moment.

"Oh Honda...A big guy like you couldn't even handle a little kitty cat like that?" Poison teased the sumo wrestler. "Well I guess we found the place where all the fun is happening!"

That earned a raised brow from the Arcanist. He saw what just happened annoying at most. He silently wondered if the woman had her priorities straight.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Forest @anybody I missed

Jack Frost

"... Are you... Okay?" He asked, evidently looking puzzled about her condition.​

D8YHiA9.webp

"Is it... safe now? Morikubo is... still..."

Nono slowly walks towards the spinning, nearly-fainting Tarlotte. Despite the distance, Tarlotte had spun into her arms through the power of complete and utter bs.

In other words, Nono had unintentionally caught Tarlotte in her arms.

7zj36mj.jpg

"EEK! Nonononononononono Morikubo can't do thi- oh, she's asleep? She's still kind of scary though... if she wakes up, she'd... who knows what she'll do to Morikubo?"​

ToqMTtt.webp

"Don'thurtMorikuboDon'thurtMorikuboDon'thurtMorikubo..." Nono chants in her usual raspiness as her tiny twig-like arms could barely lift Tarlotte. She then looks at Samurai Jack and Jack Frost.

6FyAgNf.jpg

「ありがとうございます。。。森久保乃々。。。 です」

It would've been understood as "Thank you very much... Morikubo Nono... that's my name..."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow @Hospes @The Tactician

On one hand, it was probably a good thing that Tarlotte didn't seem too hot. After all, it wasn't like there was much damage she could do while being as lightheaded and unstable as she appeared to be at the moment, which meant she hopefully wouldn't be causing any fights. On the other hand, hopefully it wasn't anything too serious. While she would have been aware that it wasn't, were she more aware, the others likely wouldn't. But in any case, it looked like she didn't really have it in her to struggle while Frost wiped away Zinnia's spit and corrected the makeshift patch he'd made her. Soon after, she'd collapsed into Nono's arms, apparently.

The first thought to clearly register after that was that said girl had a really annoying voice... especially when she squeaked the way she did. Next thing was the fact that she had two people up in her face, questioning her. Just aware enough to realize this fact, Tarlotte scowled, moving to bring out her claws.. "MEOWWWW-" ...and falling down, looking even closer to clocking out.

"...meow..."

Status
Not open for further replies.