• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man looked at Poison quizzicaly. His gaze wandered down her body for a moment before he got a hold of himself. "... I'm in the room down the hall. The man this room belonged to has recently died. You shouldn't be messing around in here."

@Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @HotelRoom

"Leverage... got any ideas?" Jude looked around, first at the wooden scaffolding above and then over at the tools on the desk. "Hm..."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

"No...?" Rose had to think for a moment. "I think somewhere out of town. She didn't want to tell me much."

Diana looked at the address for a moment, but she could only offer a shrug. "Hell if I know. Seems out of the way, I guess. Do you want me to try calling?"

@york @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @Diner

Last edited:
"Hell, if you can blow it up, I'm all for it."

"Those chemicals won't be good for opening the safe, I think," Victoria said, though she didn't sound so sure.

@Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @HotelRoom

Holder drove the group out of town and into the forested back roads in search of the mysterious location. Holder seemed to have a good sense of direction as he honed in on the exact road, a dirt path that led to a deserted barn.

6aIm0C6.jpg

Holder stepped out first, signalling for the pair to follow him to the entrance. Jude examined the barn door. "You'd think there would be a lock-- Oh!" Jude then pointed to the remains of a padlock on the ground. Holder shrugged at this and threw open the doors, revealing a musty interior filled with old, rusted barn equipment.

"There has to be something here," he said. There seemed to be tools on a desk to the side, a scaffolding above, and heaps of hay on the ground.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

"I'll just put it all on Mr. Monokuma's tab," Rose said. She leaned on the counter and hummed to herself.

"Asexual... does that mean you reproduce by splitting yourself or something?"

"Ahem." Rose cleared her throat, giving Meira a vexed look. It took her a moment to answer Nono's question. "Uh... no, I'm afraid. There's not much to say. Everyone liked her. She was a diligent worker here, went to Blackwell... I think she was Mark's student as well, but I'm not sure if I remember right..." She then pointed to a corded phone by the back of the diner. "Sure, phone's right over there."

@york @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @Diner
Rant let his head drop and put his hands up as if he was going to strangle Rose. Then Meira spoke up.

Rant didn't know. He knew many things like how to pilot a jet or at what range his shot would hit his target with a direct aim; Sexual orientation and relationships are one thing he had never given any thought. His answer just contained sex which he knew referenced the activity.

"We'll go with that." Rant replies rubbing his head with both hands vigorously out of aggravation. "I'm hungry dammit!"

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Diner

A knock at the door would grab the attention of everyone in the room. A blond man was standing in the doorway, staring at them.

Bvu1dN7.jpg

"You all mind telling me what the hell you're doing in here?"

Honda would find what appeared to be a secret panel hidden underneath the hay. Jude got to work trying to open it, but he found it would not budge. "It doesn't seem locked," he said, dusting off his hands. "Just shut very tight."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

Nono might have expected the call to not go through, but it in fact did connect to someone.

"Upupu... you've reached the Monodate service! If you're looking for sexy bears in your location, you've dialed the right number. Big bears, little bears, brown bears, black bears, even polar bears! Please hit one if you'd like to know about our packages! Please hot two if you want to be connected to a hit single bear in your area!"

Diana came up behind Nono, her arms crossed. "Hey... what else did you find in that car?"

Meanwhile, Rose was answering Jack's question. "No... I don't think so. She did say she was going to met him, actually! I asked if I could come, but she said maybe later... she always did. Now I guess I never will get too... Oh, well."

A knock at the door would grab the attention of everyone in the room. A blond man was standing in the doorway, staring at them.

Bvu1dN7.jpg

"You all mind telling me what the hell you're doing in here?"

Honda would find what appeared to be a secret panel hidden underneath the hay. Jude got to work trying to open it, but he found it would not budge. "It doesn't seem locked," he said, dusting off his hands. "Just shut very tight."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

Nono might have expected the call to not go through, but it in fact did connect to someone.

"Upupu... you've reached the Monodate service! If you're looking for sexy bears in your location, you've dialed the right number. Big bears, little bears, brown bears, black bears, even polar bears! Please hit one if you'd like to know about our packages! Please hot two if you want to be connected to a hit single bear in your area!"

Diana came up behind Nono, her arms crossed. "Hey... what else did you find in that car?"

Meanwhile, Rose was answering Jack's question. "No... I don't think so. She did say she was going to met him, actually! I asked if I could come, but she said maybe later... she always did. Now I guess I never will get too... Oh, well."

Seeing the blond man Poison would ramp up her charms and lean in to expose some of her cleavage. "The question should be big boy...what are you doing here?"

@Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @HotelRoom

Shuten-Douji would examine the panel. "Perhaps then we would need some leverage to pry it open and let it reveal its secrets to us?"

@Yun Lee @Barn

A meeting? "Do you remember if she told you where that meeting was?" Nigel asked Rose.

The man looked at Poison quizzicaly. His gaze wandered down her body for a moment before he got a hold of himself. "... I'm in the room down the hall. The man this room belonged to has recently died. You shouldn't be messing around in here."

"Leverage... got any ideas?" Jude look around, first at the wooden scaffolding above and then over at the tools on the desk. "Hm..."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

"No...?" Rose had to think for a moment. "I think somewhere out of town. She didn't want to tell me much."

Diana looked at the address for a moment, but she could only offer a shrug. "Hell if I know. Seems out of the way, I guess. Do you want me to try calling?"

"Huh!" Honda looked at the tools to see if any could possibly help.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Barn

"Leverage... got any ideas?" Jude look around, first at the wooden scaffolding above and then over at the tools on the desk. "Hm..."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

Yurick rolled his eyes as the man oggled Poison before deciding to say something.

"We're part of a forensic team investigating into his death, we were allowed to take a look around his room." Yurick told the man while crossing his arms.

"You say you're from a room down the hall?" he asked, raising a brow. It probably didn't mean much but maybe, just maybe this man had seen something?

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Josh M

After a long period of probably being off catnapping or something, Tarlotte finally returned to the fray. Confused and lost as to what to do, she made the obvious choice- she headed to the Oh Deer Diner to look for some cake. But of course, considering the group's luck, there was likely no cake and she instead stumbled onto the diner shenanigans.

@Atomyk @pathetic attempt to jump back in

"Huh!" Honda looked at the tools to see if any could possibly help.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Barn
Yurick rolled his eyes as the man oggled Poison before deciding to say something.

"We're part of a forensic team investigating into his death, we were allowed to take a look around his room." Yurick told the man while crossing his arms.

"You say you're from a room down the hall?" he asked, raising a brow. It probably didn't mean much but maybe, just maybe this man had seen something?

Seeing the blond man Poison would ramp up her charms and lean in to expose some of her cleavage. "The question should be big boy...what are you doing here?"

@Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @HotelRoom

Shuten-Douji would examine the panel. "Perhaps then we would need some leverage to pry it open and let it reveal its secrets to us?"

@Yun Lee @Barn

A meeting? "Do you remember if she told you where that meeting was?" Nigel asked Rose.

Jm9ZE6V.png

Zinnia smirked. "Aww how c.u.t.e! Mr. Man down the hall thinks he has some balls to tell us off. Even if we weren't allowed in here, whose gonna make us leave? You? Go ahead and try!" she challenged with a laugh. "But yeah, what Yurick said. We're investigating here, so electabuzz off!" she said, sticking her tongue out at him.

@Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @The Tactician @Jeremi @Takumi @HotelRoom​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jm9ZE6V.png

Zinnia smirked. "Aww how c.u.t.e! Mr. Man down the hall thinks he has some balls to tell us off. Even if we weren't allowed in here, whose gonna make us leave? You? Go ahead and try!" she challenged with a laugh. "But yeah, what Yurick said. We're investigating here, so electabuzz off!" she said, sticking her tongue out at him.

@Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @The Tactician @Jeremi @Takumi @HotelRoom​
"You're a real piece of work, ya know that?"

Shane didn't show any negative feeling to the girl, however, it wouldn't take rocket scientist to tell they didn't like each other.

"Look man, We just want to do our jobs, okay. You know, as a cop, I gotta say, you seem mighty suspect? I ain't try to accuse, man, but you hidin' somethin'? It wouldn't hurt us to take look, right?"

Shane seemed, abnormally calm as he asked.

Shane didn't show any negative feeling to the girl, however, it wouldn't take rocket scientist to tell they didn't like each other.

"Look man, We just want to do our jobs, okay. You know, as a cop, I gotta say, you seem mighty suspect? I ain't try to accuse, man, but you hidin' somethin'? It wouldn't hurt us to take look, right?"

"What my comrades are trying to say..." Poison replied eyeing Zinnia and Shane. "We're just doing our jobs, but maybe you can help us? Got anything to help us blow this case wide open?" Well it was worth a shot at least.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Josh M @Hotel room

Rant let his head drop and put his hands up as if he was going to strangle Rose. Then Meira spoke up.

Rant didn't know. He knew many things like how to pilot a jet or at what range his shot would hit his target with a direct aim; Sexual orientation and relationships are one thing he had never given any thought. His answer just contained sex which he knew referenced the activity.

"We'll go with that." Rant replies rubbing his head with both hands vigorously out of aggravation. "I'm hungry dammit!"

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Diner
After a long period of probably being off catnapping or something, Tarlotte finally returned to the fray. Confused and lost as to what to do, she made the obvious choice- she headed to the Oh Deer Diner to look for some cake. But of course, considering the group's luck, there was likely no cake and she instead stumbled onto the diner shenanigans.

"At this rate... just try anything to get to her, so yes... try calling her, Diana."

Lapis just left it at that, idly nibbling at a muffin she happened to get.

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @Atomyk @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Diner

"At this rate... just try anything to get to her, so yes... try calling her, Diana."

Lapis just left it at that, idly nibbling at a muffin she happened to get.

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @Atomyk @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @Diner

"Or, and this is crazy." Nigel started. "We go that address that we found and check it out. Maybe we can find something there that might help us out."

Genji followed Tarlotte, seeking to keep an eye on her. "What have you been up to? I was starting to get worried. Everything was too calm." Though he was reeling from the deaths of the two people he'd effectively murdered through his ineptitude, he was taking his Master's and his own advice. He was putting it behind him..

@Hospes @Atomyk

"You... don't look much like a forensics team," he said, crossing his arms to match Yurick's stance. He then gave Zinnia a sour look. "I could call security. I work for the mayor, so yeah, you better think they'll listen." He was about ready to look smug, but then Shane opened his mouth and made the man look at him like he was crazy. "Okay, so... I'm suspicious for wondering why you're all partying in a dead man's room? If you're the real deal, I guess you wouldn't mind if I stood here and kept an eye on you? I am a suspect suddenly, so you would want me within sight."

"And your name is...?"

"Jamie. So..." He gestured for the group to continue with what they were doing.

"Hey, guys." Bullet pulled a suitcase out from under the blankets of the bed. "We got more here."

There wasn't much to see among the tools, though Jude took notice of a hook attached to the end of a chain. "Unless you want to pry open the panel with some pliers, I think we'll have to do something with the hook."

Holder was already pointing up to the scaffolding. "Loop the chain over. Simple."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

"If you guys are going somewhere, then I'm coming with." Meira pushed her coffee away and yawned. "I am boooored and school sucks, yo."

"Um..." Diana sighed. "How about this, you guys get going to the address while I try the number, okay? We probably don't have much time."

@Hospes @BarrenThin @york @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @Diner

"You... don't look much like a forensics team," he said, crossing his arms to match Yurick's stance. He then gave Zinnia a sour look. "I could call security. I work for the mayor, so yeah, you better think they'll listen." He was about ready to look smug, but then Shane opened his mouth and made the man look at him like he was crazy. "Okay, so... I'm suspicious for wondering why you're all partying in a dead man's room? If you're the real deal, I guess you wouldn't mind if I stood here and kept an eye on you? I am a suspect suddenly, so you would want me within sight."

"And your name is...?"

"Hey, guys." Bullet pulled a suitcase out from under the blankets of the bed. "We got more here."

There wasn't much to see among the tools, though Jude took notice of a hook attached to the end of a chain. "Unless you want to pry open the panel with some pliers, I think we'll have to do something with the hook."

Holder was already pointing up to the scaffolding. "Loop the chain over. Simple."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

"If you guys are going somewhere, then I'm coming with." Meira pushed her coffee away and yawned. "I am boooored and school sucks, yo."

"Um..." Diana sighed. "How about this, you guys get going to the address while I try the number, okay? We probably don't have much time."

@Hospes @BarrenThin @york @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva
@ShiroKiyoshi @Diner
"Screw that. I'm gonna sit here until I finish my doughnuts." Rant said.

"And your name is...?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

@Hospes @BarrenThin @york @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @Diner
Honda nodded. He picked up the chain where the hook wasn't and started to climb the scaffolding in order to loop the chain around. "I can probably jump from up here once it's secure and it'll pop right off!"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Barn

"I guess... Rant can stay too," Diana said, though she didn't sound too happy about it.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Diner

"If you jump down holding it, your weight should lift it open," Holder said, hooking the chain to the panel. "Dive bomb that shit."

2mKUSxE.png

"I'm not so sure..." Jude frowned up at Honda. "That seems pretty dangerous. Maybe instead we should all just pull?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

Last edited:
"I guess... Rant can stay too," Diana said, though she didn't sound too happy about it.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Diner

"If you jump down holding it, your weight should lift it open," Holder said, hooking the chain tot he panel. "Dive bomb that shit."

2mKUSxE.png

"I'm not so sure..." Jude frowned up at Honda. "That seems pretty dangerous. Maybe instead we should all just pull?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn
"As fun as dive bombing would be...safety first," the sumo sighed, a bit sad about not getting to jump. Either way he secured the scaffolding and climbed back down, holding onto the very end of the chain. "Everyone get ready!"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Barn

"And your name is...?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Barn

"We get that a lot. Either way, that's what we are." Yurick replied to Jamie about his first statement. When the man said he could call security, the archanist gave a small scoff. He already didn't like the man.

When Bullet found the case, he'd move over to take a look at it.

"Well know, what have we here?" he muttered.

"What my comrades are trying to say..." Poison replied eyeing Zinnia and Shane. "We're just doing our jobs, but maybe you can help us? Got anything to help us blow this case wide open?" Well it was worth a shot at least.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Josh M @Hotel room

"And your name is...?"

"We get that a lot. Either way, that's what we are." Yurick replied to Jamie about his first statement. When the man said he could call security, the archanist gave a small scoff. He already didn't like the man.

When Bullet found the case, he'd move over to take a look at it.

"Well know, what have we here?" he muttered.

kpYGF0a.png

Zinnia grunted. "Like I said, Shane, shut up." After replying to Shane, she grumbled under her breath and said nothing to Jamie. She was having quite a difficult time holding herself back, but she didn't want to get the group into trouble by saying anything else she would regret. Not when they were so close to making it out of Monokuma's game. Instead, she focused on the new item that Bullet located. "A suitcase, huh? Is it locked too?" she asked.

@Atomyk @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @HotelRoom​

"... I'm going with you guys."

Lapis just mumbled this as she got out of her seat, waiting for the rest of the people that were wishing to go with them to the address they had.

@Hospes @BarrenThin @york @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Atomyk @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @Diner

@ShiroKiyoshi @Diner
"... I'm going with you guys."

Lapis just mumbled this as she got out of her seat, waiting for the rest of the people that were wishing to go with them to the address they had.

@Hospes @BarrenThin @york @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Atomyk @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @Diner
6qhyCMq.png

Kyoko, who had remained a reticent observer of the unfolding situation, would give a light shrug.

"Alright, then. Let's get a move on. We don't have any time to waste," the young woman spoke, making her way towards wherever the mystery address would lead her and the rest of the group to.

Part of the reason she was silent during much of the ordeal was likely because of what had transpired during the trial that they had just gotten out of. She had to wonder about the nature of this world and how much was tainted by the influence of the darkness, remembering how Usami was created from her memories. It seemed to get a few people like Morikubo to wonder about her, but they didn't seem to feel inclined to press.

Perhaps it was just as well. It was for everyone's benefit if they didn't inquire about her secret.

When the group would reach the address where they were headed towards, they would find themselves ending up in front of a certain barn. Inside, they would come across Honda, Holder, and Jude, looking hard at work as though they were trying to open something.

"... Hmm. What a coincidence," Kyoko spoke, letting her presence be known to the others inside the barn. At least the address didn't lead them into completely unknown territory.

@Hospes @BarrenThin @york @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Diner + Barn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back