• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinnia shrugged her shoulder unsure, but nodded after a moment in agreement. "I guess that could work. The last time I vanished, you died at Gravity Falls. I'd hate to see something bad like that happen again." Especially since it wasn't certain he would come back again like last time. She sighed. "I'll stick around you for now. Where are you guys going?" she asked.

She had a feeling she would have to interact with her cabin group eventually, and she didn't really mind a couple of them such as the monk and Jack Frost, but Tarlotta was a huge pain in her ArceASS. She briefly glared at Tarlotta again, sticking her tongue out at the annoying cat.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @The Tactician @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M
"At the moment, I believe we should visit this Center of Visitors," The samurai retrieved his map from within the folds of his outfit and pointed to the spot that seemed to say Visitor Center, "The rabbit stated that something of our homes was waiting for us there, and I would like to see what exactly she has brought. However, if the others feel differently, I am willing to hear suggestions."

"Nice to meet you as well, Miss Wanda. I am curious. Your garb is interesting. What is it that you do?"

"Oh poo I guess I just got to hang around you then." Poison replied being quiet for a bit before asking him another question. "So, ever thought about giving a wrestling a shot? With a get up like that the fans would love you!"

"Hi there, you're bunk buddies with us right? Call me Poison, honey." Poison gave the woman a quick look over. She was digging the outfit. "You know with a get up like that you'd be great as a valet."

@Hazel-rah @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Josh M

Genji considered the question for a few moments before answering. "While I am certain it would be enjoyable, I think I have something of an... Unfair advantage. This is not a getup." Genji waved a cybernetic hand at Poison, before promptly opening the part of his arm where his shurikens a are ordinarily stored. "Thank you for the offer, though, Miss Poison. Are you a wrestler yourself?"

The samurai quietly nodded as each of the speakers came up and had their moment to shine. While Nigel seemed to only repeat the same sentiments that the Togami boy did, he couldn't deny that the both of them had a point in wanting to keep the peace. At the moment, they had no indication what exactly had brought them here, and thus, it was essential that they remained focus upon their efforts to discover the truth of that matter rather than waste energy fighting one another.

"Let us indeed hope that our stay here will bear fruits in revealing why we are then," The samurai calmly responded before eyeing the other campers who he would be sharing a cabin with. He peeked at his nametag before nodding and bowing to the others (one who thankfully also seemed to be of the same culture as he), "Greetings to you all. I am Jack, the Ultimate Samurai as this nametag states. I hope that may all live in harmony together while we stay here."

@Jeremi @BarrenThin @Hazel-rah @Josh M

Jack sighed as Zinnia made her concerns known during his introduction to his cabin mates, "Perhaps then you should stay close to my group if you are worried then? That way, excluding times where we are required to sleep, you are not forced to confront Miss Tarlotte and are able to keep an eye on me to ensure that I do not 'disappear'."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Genji, himself, had refrained from using his title. It felt arrogant to do so. "Yo." The ninja addressed the samurai. "Anata no shusshin wa doko desu ka?" Roughly, he asked where Jack was from.

@Jeremi
@The Tactician
@Hazel-rah
@Josh M

As the bus shook and bounced on its path towards whatever destination, a horrible groan echoed from the backseat. Or- more appropriately, from underneath. Crawling out from underneath like something right out of a horror film, a slender young woman exuding an aura filled with nothing but malice practically hissed as she look around. Her eyes tired and not amused, Tharja clicked her teeth.

tharja___2015_by_nayuun-d9ucnkb.png

"2 minutes." She growled, tapping the wedding ring on her right hand.

"That is how long I shall give someone explain what the hell is going on before I go for someone's throat. I looks like I've been kidnapped by a carnival of freaks."

@Verite @Atomyk

"At the moment, I believe we should visit this Center of Visitors," The samurai retrieved his map from within the folds of his outfit and pointed to the spot that seemed to say Visitor Center, "The rabbit stated that something of our homes was waiting for us there, and I would like to see what exactly she has brought. However, if the others feel differently, I am willing to hear suggestions."

"Nice to meet you as well, Miss Wanda. I am curious. Your garb is interesting. What is it that you do?"

Genji considered the question for a few moments before answering. "While I am certain it would be enjoyable, I think I have something of an... Unfair advantage. This is not a getup." Genji waved a cybernetic hand at Poison, before promptly opening the part of his arm where his shurikens a are ordinarily stored. "Thank you for the offer, though, Miss Poison. Are you a wrestler yourself?"

Genji, himself, had refrained from using his title. It felt arrogant to do so. "Yo." The ninja addressed the samurai. "Anata no shusshin wa doko desu ka?" Roughly, he asked where Jack was from.

@Jeremi
@The Tactician
@Hazel-rah
@Josh M

"Eh sure, we can head over there. I don't really care where we go," Zinnia replied to Jack with a shrug. She glanced at Genji though, confused by him. "What in the name of Rayquaza is he saying, Jack?" she asked the samurai.​

@Jeremi
@The Tactician
@Hazel-rah
@Josh M
Shocked from hearing his native tongue as proof of Genji's cultural brotherhood with him, Jack nodded with a smile of relief that another of his people was still alive, "Heian-kyō." Kyoto, the capital of his father's young Imperial throne and the heart of his homeland's politics between clans, the civil servants, the merchants, and the peasantry. Grand for its time, more beautiful than any other even as ruins in the future. It had been a long time since he had visited the decayed city, walked its streets overtaken by mud and plants and entered into the hallowed halls that had once been his home, now only rotting wood.

"Soshite anata no ie no nanika?" Now it was the cybernetic warrior's turn to answer as Jack hid the pain of remembering his home behind a curious and delighted expression.

"Eh sure, we can head over there. I don't really care where we go," Zinnia replied to Jack with a shrug. She glanced at Genji though, confused by him. "What in the name of Rayquaza is he saying, Jack?" she asked the samurai.​

"Ah, right, I have not taught you the language of my homeland. He asked where I am from, and I asked him where he is from in return," Jack explained with an almost childish glee. It truly had been a long while since he had heard the blessed tongue of his home, and to find another speaker in the most unlikely of circumstances? It was almost too much for the samurai. "However, we can speak in the vernacular for yours and everyone else's sake, Zinnia. I would not want to isolate simply by use of a foreign tongue."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Jeremi

Shocked from hearing his native tongue as proof of Genji's cultural brotherhood with him, Jack nodded with a smile of relief that another of his people was still alive, "Heian-kyō." Kyoto, the capital of his father's young Imperial throne and the heart of his homeland's politics between clans, the civil servants, the merchants, and the peasantry. Grand for its time, more beautiful than any other even as ruins in the future. It had been a long time since he had visited the decayed city, walked its streets overtaken by mud and plants and entered into the hallowed halls that had once been his home, now only rotting wood.

"Soshite anata no ie no nanika?" Now it was the cybernetic warrior's turn to answer as Jack hid the pain of remembering his home behind a curious and delighted expression.
"Ah, right, I have not taught you the language of my homeland. He asked where I am from, and I asked him where he is from in return," Jack explained with an almost childish glee. It truly had been a long while since he had heard the blessed tongue of his home, and to find another speaker in the most unlikely of circumstances? It was almost too much for the samurai. "However, we can speak in the vernacular for yours and everyone else's sake, Zinnia. I would not want to isolate simply by use of a foreign tongue."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Jeremi

Zinnia stared between Jack and the other individual with a lost look in her eyes. "Oh I get it. What was that language called? Japanese, or something? I only know how to speak English and Draconid--which is the language of my own homeland." She smiled sadly. "You're lucky some people still know how to speak yours..." Few people knew Zinnia's own tongue. The only one she was used to speaking it with was her own grandmother.

Pausing for a long moment, the warrior seemed lost in thought, his face still, unlike his mind

A princess?
Pictures of the sea flashed through his mind, turbulent waves, whirling typhoons, a sinking ship, drowning men.

A Kraeken

"A pleasure to meet you, Corrin" he speaks at last, snapping out of his flashback "You are the second princess I have the pleasure of meeting, and easily the best dressed of the two" the sellsword spoke in a matter of fact way about her armour. He had intended it as a compliment toward her sensibilities, and not her sense of fashion, but how she would recieve it was anyone's best guess.

"Oh. How rude of me" he mutters, realising he'd forgotten to introduce himself "I am Darv, of Mardkor." his plain introduction was followed by the traditional Iron One greeting, a modest bow.
"I do not care for titles, but I have been called The Saltborn"

@Minerva
Corrin smiled softly and looked down at the ground at that compliment. She nodded her head. "Oh, uh, thank you." She said. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Darv the Ultimate Saltborn." She said, reading his title off the name tag. She pushed a strand of hair back behind her ear, and made sure her headband was on top of her head. "Well, where yould you like to go? It doesn't matter to me." She said smiling.

Genji had been about to answer in Japanese when Jack spoke. He nodded, then spoke in English. "Kyoto is a beautiful city. I am from Hanamura. It is a small place, preserved from the time of... Well, Samurai." He let let a self-deprecating chuckle and gestured to himself. "And ninjas."

Zinnia stared between Jack and the other individual with a lost look in her eyes. "Oh I get it. What was that language called? Japanese, or something? I only know how to speak English and Draconid--which is the language of my own homeland." She smiled sadly. "You're lucky some people still know how to speak yours..." Few people knew Zinnia's own tongue. The only one she was used to speaking it with was her own grandmother.

Genji sized the Draconid up for a moment before speaking with... Quiet reverance? "I would be honored to know a language spoken by so few. Zinnia, yes?"

@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Hazel-rah

When Zinnia kicked the notice board, the plaques with everyone's names would shake, some almost falling right off their pegs. Usami would be devastated.

wGCYVt7.jpg

Tiny bear statues sat at the entrance, watching as the classmates crossed the parking lot and walked into the humble Visitor Center. The front doors would open with a loud groan, ushering the group into the building's lobby, where the first sight that greeted them was a massive display of mammoth bones. The display reached almost right up to the ceiling. A plaque in front of the display read:

Buck-Toothed Charlie
Columbian Mammoth

To the side of the lobby was a welcome counter, where Usami was situated. She wasn't paying attention for the moment, her back turned from the group. In front of the counter and on the floor were neatly placed leather bags, closed up with string. On each were slips of paper depicting a name, and there was a bag for everyone.

Usami turned around, looking shocked that people had followed her so quickly. She held up her staff triumphantly.

oOBJIVR.png

"Everyone, please take your designated bag containing an item from home! There were some mix-ups, and some of you already had the gifts I meant to give you on the bus... but no worries! Remember, don't take anyone else's bag or I'll... bop you on the head!"

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

• Thank You
Reactions: Josh M and Jeremi

"There aren't many, actually. In fact, I believe I am the last in my world," Jack responded, equally distraught though without the smile of Zinnia, "The sorcerer that I aim to clash with... He ensured that my people would be crushed when he sent me into the future"
Genji had been about to answer in Japanese when Jack spoke. He nodded, then spoke in English. "Kyoto is a beautiful city. I am from Hanamura. It is a small place, preserved from the time of... Well, Samurai." He let let a self-deprecating chuckle and gestured to himself. "And ninjas."

Genji sized the Draconid up for a moment before speaking with... Quiet reverance? "I would be honored to know a language spoken by so few. Zinnia, yes?"

@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Hazel-rah

Jack shook his head as Genji spoke on Kyoto, "It is... Though I am sure the Kyoto of your world is of greater health than that of mine. It is has been a long time since anyone has called my Kyoto home..." The samurai then chuckled as the man admitted his own profession with a half-cocked smile, "The ninjas are an honorable sort, more so than some of the nobility who use the shadows for their crass plotting. It is wonderful to see that one member still lives on."

When Zinnia kicked the notice board, the plaques with everyone's names would shake, some almost falling right off their pegs. Usami would be devastated.

wGCYVt7.jpg

Tiny bear statues sat at the entrance, watching as the classmates crossed the parking lot and walked into the humble Visitor Center. The front doors would open with a loud groan, ushering the group into the building's lobby, where the first sight that greeted them was a massive display of mammoth bones. The display reached almost right up to the ceiling. A plaque in front of the display read:

Buck-Toothed Charlie
Columbian Mammoth

To the side of the lobby was a welcome counter, where Usami was situated. She wasn't paying attention for the moment, her back turned from the group. In front of the counter and on the floor were neatly placed leather bags, closed up with string. On each were slips of paper depicting a name, and there was a bag for everyone.

Usami turned around, looking shocked that people had followed her so quickly. She held up her staff triumphantly.

oOBJIVR.png

"Everyone, please take your designated bag containing an item from home! There were some mix-ups, and some of you already had the gifts I meant to give you on the bus... but no worries! Remember, don't take anyone else's bag or I'll... bop you on the head!"

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes
With a sigh as he realized that fixing the mix-ups would be a headache if there were any with his item, Jack calmly approached the bag that was marked with his name.

@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Hazel-rah

Zinnia perked up a bit when Genji seemed interested in her language. "Well, I'd be happy to offer some lessons if we find time. It's a rare language though, so I doubt you'd get much use out of it." Pausing, she introduced herself. "The name's Zinnia."

@BarrenThin
"There aren't many, actually. In fact, I believe I am the last in my world," Jack responded, equally distraught though without the smile of Zinnia, "The sorcerer that I aim to clash with... He ensured that my people would be crushed when he sent me into the future"

Jack shook his head as Genji spoke on Kyoto, "It is... Though I am sure the Kyoto of your world is of greater health than that of mine. It is has been a long time since anyone has called my Kyoto home..." The samurai then chuckled as the man admitted his own profession with a half-cocked smile, "The ninjas are an honorable sort, more so than some of the nobility who use the shadows for their crass plotting. It is wonderful to see that one member still lives on."

With a sigh as he realized that fixing the mix-ups would be a headache if there were any with his item, Jack calmly approached the bag that was marked with his name.

Not liking the distraught look on his face, Zinnia said, "Well, hey, you should teach some of it to me sometime. I could probably get some use out of it. I'm a lorekeeper so I always find it fascinating to learn anything historical."

@The Tactician

wGCYVt7.jpg

Buck-Toothed Charlie
Columbian Mammoth

oOBJIVR.png

Zinnia had no idea what item of hers they could've taken other than Aster. The thought of this got her excited, causing her to quickly rush toward the bag meant for her. She quickly opened her bag.

@Atomyk

wGCYVt7.jpg

Buck-Toothed Charlie
Columbian Mammoth

oOBJIVR.png

So this was where they had all of the items relating to the rest of the people present here. Lapis didn't have much to say or think about this place, because it didn't really matter much to her. She only came this way to see what they could've gotten from her. If it were some knockoff crystals, Lapis would chuckle at that sight. Crystals that could've been from the remnants of her crystal prowess. That'll be a funny sight to see. However, she didn't waste any time to see what was in that bag with her name on it. Her fake name...

tumblr_o03aiqetmr1v3qowuo2_100.png

W-W... what the hell?!

Now this was a surprise, a surprise enough to get Lapis's eyes to change color. It was probably the only special thing she could do other than having some power left in her to keep herself alive. This surprise... was some picture. Before anyone else could get a good look at the picture she held, she immediately stuffed it into her pockets, but carefully enough that she wouldn't crumple it in the process. Her eyes returning to her normal shade of brown, Lapis brought her line of sight towards Usami.

"... Usami... was it? Mind telling me where did you get a hold of that... that picture of mine. I want to know... now."

@Atomyk @C.T. @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

Suddenly, a distinct sound of mechanical servos could be heard before Zenyatta would suddenly pop up between Jack and Genji.

How did he even get off the bu--

zenyatta-concept.jpg

"I see my student has grown more social since the beginning of our journey.." Zenyatta happily mused, his cybernetic hands clasped together behind his back delightfully. Again, much to the surprise of Genji, Zenyatta would be standing on his feet rather than hovering as he usually did.

Zenyatta would absently gaze over at the plaque, noticing his name written under Zinnias.
Zinnia perked up a bit when Genji seemed interested in her language. "Well, I'd be happy to offer some lessons if we find time. It's a rare language though, so I doubt you'd get much use out of it." Pausing, she introduced herself. "The name's Zinnia."

@BarrenThin

Not liking the distraught look on his face, Zinnia said, "Well, hey, you should teach some of it to me sometime. I could probably get some use out of it. I'm a lorekeeper so I always find it fascinating to learn anything historical."

@The Tactician

Zinnia had no idea what item of hers they could've taken other than Aster. The thought of this got her excited, causing her to quickly rush toward the bag meant for her. She quickly opened her bag.

@Atomyk
"It would seem we are of the same dormitory, Zinnia." Zenyatta bowed to her, respectfully. "We wal-- ...sleep in harmony."

wGCYVt7.jpg

Buck-Toothed Charlie
Columbian Mammoth

oOBJIVR.png

Noticing Usami speak, Zenyatta would stride over to the Visitor Center, calmly grabbing a bag with his name on it. Much to his own surprise, his name wasn't misspelled. For that, Zenyatta would turn to Usami and bow to Usami, showing the rabbit far more kindness than the others who interacted with her.

"You have my thanks, teacher." he added. Even if Usami did not do anything with the bag, she still deserved respect.

@Atomyk @C.T. @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @york @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

wGCYVt7.jpg

Buck-Toothed Charlie
Columbian Mammoth

oOBJIVR.png

"A bop on the head? Hmph, I doubt that will actually stop some of these wackos." Yurick told Usami bluntly.

It seemed that he was one of the people that had the "mix up", though he was just happy that he had something important to him at least. Keeping his father's book close in a firm grip he looked to the skeletal display, studying it with rather dull blue eyes.

He was tuning the others out, thinking about something or another at the moment. He probably wouldn't even have noticed anyone speaking with him unless they stood in front of him...or touched him. Which most likely wouldn't end well.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone

Continued from here.

Incoming on the lonely stretch of road was something that finally broke the monotony of endless forest. Usami (or maybe the bus itself) began to slow down as the new sight came into view-- A bus station. "Oh!! Students, we're here!" Usami declared as the bus came to a full stop. Despite the rabbit's excitement, the bus doors did not open for an uncomfortable amount of time, almost as if the plan was to sit in front of the bus stop forever.

However, without any movement from Usami, the door finally did slide open, where the group would find that there sat only a lonely bench. There appeared to be no other landmarks, though a trail led away from the bus stattion. Usami would run quickly off the bus, turning around outside to raise her hands into the air. "Come out, everybody! It's time to start our camping adventure!"

Convincing the group to leave the bus probably wouldn't be hard. Once they were out, the bus' doors would close behind them, the vehicle driving off by itself. Usami didn't seem too concerned by this. "It'll be back once our picturesque school trip is over, I promise! Now..." Usami turned to gesture toward the lonely trail. "Follow me!"

Following Usami probably was not ideal for most of the group. Unfortunately, trying to head into the forest or down the road would be impossible. It wasn't an invisible wall that stopped one from proceeding, just a strange force that seemed to grip at their thoughts and turn them back around. Scary for some, certainly, but there was nothing that could be done about it.

Proceeding down the trail, the group would encounter a sign indicating their location: Elderwood National Park.

7hJFo8p.jpg

Beyond was a parking lot where a lone building sat. A wooden sign dangling from the roof read "Visitor Center."

VnuPh8e.png

"Everyone, you're free to explore the camp as much as your heart desires. You have designated cabins to sleep in, but please try not to go to bed too early! Yummy food will be provided this evening at the Visitor Center... Oh! And I have prepared special gifts from home for each of you! Enjoy! They can pick them up by stopping by at the Visitor Center, just like the food!"

By the Visitor Center was a notice board that stated who was sleeping where. Everyone's names were adorned on small wooden plaques that were hung from pegs. There was a note from Usami above the names that said: "Please sleep in your designated cabins! It is important to widen your friend groups to promote inclusiveness and diversity!"

Under this was a map of the park. Aside from the cabins, there was the Visitor Center, where everyone was now, Lovers' Peak, which overlooked the lake, the forest at the center of the park, and The Great Old One, a giant tree situated at the edge of the forest.

"Now, one last thing... the rules..." Usami gave a wary glance toward Byakuya before continuing. He had a point in that Usami's ability to enforce the rules seemed dubious at best. "Please follow them to the best of your ability! For everyone's sake! You'll find them on the back of your Bright Falls maps!"

Like Usami said, the following rules were scribbled on to the backs of the maps:

1. Extreme violence is prohibited on this trip. Please live peaceful and relaxing lives with your fellow students.

2. Be considerate of each other and work together!

3. Littering is not allowed. Let us coexist with the forest's bountiful nature in "mutual prosperity".

4. Destroying any National Park property is expressly prohibited!

5. The chaperone cannot directly interfere with the students. An exception to this rule is made if any student violates a rule!

"Now, if anyone needs me... I'll be in the Visitor Center! I'll be around to check on you guys to ensure you're forging those close bonds!" With that, Usami was off, practically skipping across the pavement of the parking lot before she disappeared into the building.

When she was gone, Byakuya loudly cleared his throat and took a place in front of the notice board.

XUHXp5l.png

"I have a matter to discuss with you all..." Byakuya touched at his glasses, looking slightly lost in thought as he looked toward the ground. "It would seem our ability to leave is hindered by some kind of strange force. I doubt Usami would tell us why that is if asked, and a part of me is unsure if she even knows why herself. Whatever her role in all this is, it seems minuscule. Downright laughable, even. She can't even enforce her own rules in this environment, so there is little chance she's the cause of it."

Byakuya paused, shaking his head. His right hand balled into a fist, either in anger or frustration. "No... The culprit is hidden to us, as is their goal. All we can accomplish is to make do with what we have... and, so, what do you think we can do?"

It was Jude who spoke up first, offering, "we need to understand our surroundings. Search every inch of the camp."

Byakuya nodded, but he didn't seem entirely pleased with that answer. "That's true, but how do we accomplish that?" Byakuya waited a moment for someone to respond, but soon enough went on anyway without hearing an answer. "We need to take this on as a group, no matter our differences. Back on the bus, it was chaos. Discord running rampant. We were acting as individuals and not as a team. If we want to get through this, that has to end. Right now."

"You're one to talk!" Diana suddenly exclaimed. "Do you even know how to work with others?"

Byakuya stared at her, looking surprised. "I'm not sure where you're coming from," he said, sounding confused. "What I do know is that we need to achieve solidarity. How? Well..."

Tz6WnBH.png

"What we need right now is a disciplined leadership, provided by an unmistakable leader! Rejoice now, for I accept this position." There were outbursts of discontent, particularly from Diana, but Byakuya rolled over them, his voice booming. "I am the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, destined to lead! Don't doubt my ability, for I will guide you all and ensure we all escape this camp. That, I promise!"

Jude raised his hands, trying to get the attention of the others. "H-Hey, I guess... we should hear him out, you know?"

"Right." Byakuya did not seem to care to hear what anyone else had to say at all. "You see, there are mysteries here we can't even begin to imagine... And we need to discover them. My suggestions are as follows: One, we do as the rabbit says and get to know each other. As hollow and fruitlessly optimistic it sounds, strengthening our bonds will only improve our ability to work together. Two, we fan out and search the camp as best we can. If you find anything, you should report it to me. I will be hanging out by the giant tree, so come there if you wish to talk to me. That is all. I believe we can manage at least that."

With that, Byakuya was gone. He seemed to trust the group in general to do as he asked.

Nigel would try and get the group's attention next. "Uh, figured I should say something a bit more upbeat after that little talk from... him." He motioned toward where Byakuya had gone. "I'm Nigel Higgins, that says nothing to the lot of you but maybe the British Punisher rings any bells? Anyway, that doesn't really matter either."

WMNsmDI.jpg

Nigel scratched the back of his head awkwardly. It was obvious he wasn't used to this kind of stuff. "I was in something very similar not too long ago and I got to tell you so far this has been a cake walk compared to what I and the others there had to go through. We... we need to keep our cools everyone, and I think most of you get that, but right now we have no damn clue what's going on and being at each other's throats is not gonna give us any answers. So just... chill for the moment, okay? That Byakuya guy seems like a pompous ass but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. So uh yeah... that was it, I guess. Let's try to have some fun?"

@Ringmaster @CookieMonster @C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Hooking a hand under his helm, Darv slips it off, finally showing his face to the world as he revels in the cool air for a long moment
Surprisingly, Darv was lacking in the typical scars of battle one might expect from a man of his profession, his face was weathered, but not aged. And while the short stubble on his face was starting to lose some vibrance, it was not yet greying. Darv looked rather plain, for a man who'd spent his entire life fighting.

"You say I am to be staying in cabin three?" He takes a long look over the crowd, picking out faces as he looks back to his note, a little unsure about this whole ordeal "I am unfamiliar with names, who will I be sharing a cabin with?" If he had to stay here, he wished to be familiar with the people he would spending his time with

@Minerva
@Nater Taters
@CookieMonster
@Crimson Spartan
@Atomyk

Corrin nodded as she moved past Tomoko to get off the bus. "Hey, Tomoko? It seems we're in the same cabin together. You want to come with?"She stepped off the bus, her bare feet felt the grass where they got off. She checks the back of her map again, and notes Darv. She approaches him, straightening her sash/cape. "Greetings. I am Princess Corrin of Nohr, but please, call me Corrin." She says. She gives a slight bow.

maxresdefault.jpg

@Crimson Spartan @CookieMonster @Nater Taters @Atomyk
Sledge had fallen silent as he considered the boy's words. All fo his time in the SAS had taught him the values of teamwork and how much of a benefit it was. However in times where teamwork would be a hindrance he was taught how to survive on his own. Thinking it over the question in his mind being 'Is it 'us' against 'them'.... Or 'us' against 'each other'... He seemed to snap out of his thought as he noticed Drav and Corrin....

".... Just call me 'Sledge'.... It's pretty much become my real anyways..." Sledge told them as he turned to face them with his gas mask still on. He wasn't sure what to make of them but for the sake of figuring all of this out he decided to just go with it for now... Though he was convinced at this point that he was dead...

@CookieMonster @Minerva @DapperDogman @Nater Taters

In the bags, Jack would find a ball that was very familiar to him, while Zinnia would find a Pokéball. With Lapis and Zenyetta commenting on the bags, Usami gave the group a smile. She practically melted at Zenyetta calling her teacher. "Oooh... I just want everyone to be happy!" To Lapis, Usami got a little more serious...

nKolOmM.png

"I didn't get a hold of those items... you carried them with you!" Usami didn't seem to understand how unclear that was, but she continued anyway. "Usami just helped you find them! But some of you... I had to make sure none of you brought weapons. Those can be very dangerous! No weapons allowed at camp!"

"It would seem we are of the same dormitory, Zinnia." Zenyatta bowed to her, respectfully. "We wal-- ...sleep in harmony."

Zinnia sighed. "I'm sure we will sleep in harmony so long as all of you keep that cat away from me. I don't have the patients right now to deal with her. I don't have my Aster with me, so I'm not exactly in the best of moods," she replied, folding her arms.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes
In the bags, Jack would find a ball that was very familiar to him, while Zinnia would find a Pokéball. With Lapis and Zenyetta commenting on the bags, Usami gave the group a smile. She practically melted at Zenyetta calling her teacher. "Oooh... I just want everyone to be happy!" To Lapis, Usami got a little more serious...

nKolOmM.png

"I didn't get a hold of those items... you carried them with you!" Usami didn't seem to understand how unclear that was, but she continued anyway. "Usami just helped you find them! But some of you... I had to make sure none of you brought weapons. Those can be very dangerous! No weapons allowed at camp!"

When Zinnia opened her bag after a moment, eyes widening when she spotted a single pokeball inside. "Aster!" she cried, pressing the release button on the ball in hopes that her companion was inside it.

But Aster didn't come out.

She pressed the button several more times, gripping the ball in frustration.

tMBjkUE.jpg

"A-Aster no, please," she whispered, hugging the ball in her arms.

Is this some kind of sick joke?! I want my Aster back, not her ball! This isn't fair! Someone must be taunting me!

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Atomyk @errbody​

Stiles walked over to his map and noticed that he indeed was going to have to share a cabin with Victoria, and he looked at the bag with is name on it. He opened it.

@Atomyk @I'm back to posting

nKolOmM.png

Zenyatta would open up the bag, peeking inside.

Reaching inside, Zenyatta would carefully pull the object from the bag. The dangling brown necklace, seemingly hand-crafted from wood and cloth, would be produced from the bag. The omnic monk carefully handled the artifact in his cybernetic hand, tilting his head slightly as he examined. Staring at the small item for a few moments, Zenyatta didn't say a word. The Ultimate Teacher only stared with no movement, besides lightly fondling the necklace through his cold, metal fingers.

If there are no words to be found, then there are no words to be said.

Zenyatta silently nodded to his necklace, placing the item of importance in his ragged, torn trousers. He gave a short bow to Jack and Genji, before suddenly turning around and walking off. Gazing upon the wooden signs, the monk would make his way towards The Great Old One.

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @york @Atomyk @Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.