• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aran was so fucking done with this.

Four dead, it took four people dying to find just one damned murderer! And some dumbass not only VOTED FOR HIMSELF, but prevented Hideo from finally getting it in the end (even if that bastard was innocent he still wanted everyone to vote for him just because he needed to squirm), but now Lincoln was next to go because of it! What a pathetic group this was. Would his malice be less had he not been voted for? Aran had no clue. All he knew was that this dream had now pissed him off to no end, and he couldn't wait to wake up.

Oh, and if THAT weren't enough, now that Gilgamesh was saying he would vote for himself! Ooh, Aran prayed he got his soon! In fact, as he left the tent, he gave Gilgamesh a big old shove just because he could, before bolting into the charcoal door. He did laugh loudly as he did-giving that asshole some deserved karma lifted his mood a bit.

@Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum
Uncle didn't like the looks of the doors except the pink but it seemed Jade had a different idea and was pulling him along to the gray door. "Jade" He stated but was to late to stop her and sighed as it seemed that was where they would go. Jade taking Uncle and herself to the gray door and she was ready to see what may be on the other side.

@Jeremi @Others
nmg034.png

Ah. Another part of the death trap game, eh?

This is either the most random series of events that any oddity could ever think to conjure up, or some impressively pre-meditated, elaborate scheme in order to sap away at everyone's willpower in order to make them vulnerable to whatever they had planned. Whoever "they" were even supposed to be, or perhaps more accurately, "what." Still, there was no use in complaining. Karen and Kanbaru, God knows, would probably berate him for being so weak-willed if he did give up, and Shinobu would probably just make some passive-aggressive remark, remind him that they were, for all intents and purposes, immortal, so they technically had all the time in the world, and tell him how it was useless to just give up.

Women were a pain, but he couldn't live without them.

That being said, with Shinobu herself in tow, Koyomi decided to go for the charcoal door because what could possibly go wrong? All jokes aside, even if Karen, Kanbaru, and Ougi-chan might decide to go another way, it would seem that, judging from the pattern that this series of events seemed to be going in, they would still ultimately end up in the same place. Which made him wonder just what was going on here.

3ePN3HI.png

A recurring bizareness.

This was it, wasn't it? Everything was in a formulaic pattern. Investigate surroundings. Someone dies. Someone is blamed for it. Something happens that transports everyone to a new location, no less stranger than the previous one.

An endless cycle that would stop when it pleased.

It was a miracle that nobody had just gone insane yet, but then again, they did have murderers running around, so maybe they were actually the first to crack under the pressure of being stuck in such a hopeless situation.

... Or maybe they were always just crazy. Who knew? That Roman man certainly seemed crazy from the start. And if Kaiki was involved, then this was either some giant illusion that was more clever than it looked, or... Oh, what the hell? What use was there in thinking about it?

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

As the charcoal colored door was pushed open by Aran they would be met by a blinding light that temporarily blinded them. When their eye sight return they would find themselves someplace rather picturesque.

A warm breeze blew past them as the water slowly hit the shore side. She-Hulk would let out a low whistle as she looked around. "Now this is what I'd call a beach."

@Yun Lee @Verite @Raven

As the charcoal colored door was pushed open by Aran they would be met by a blinding light that temporarily blinded them. When their eye sight return they would find themselves someplace rather picturesque.

A warm breeze blew past them as the water slowly hit the shore side. She-Hulk would let out a low whistle as she looked around. "Now this is what I'd call a beach."

@Yun Lee @Verite @Raven
Aran suddenly felt a little calmer-wgich, for a guy like him, meant he was a smidgen less agitated than normal. "Well, now!" He exclaimed, rather glad he picked this door. Finally his dream was making up to him!

@Jeremi @Raven @Verite

"We're not dreaming, exactly," said Dipper in response to RGB, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "We're, like, in a world of dreams. Last time I was here, it was just inside Grunkle Stan's mind, but this is strangely different. It feels... open, like all kind of people have a connection to this place."

As the group left the tent, they would find themselves in a long hallway with the tent flaps just one door of many. The walls were red curtains, and Dipper found he could not move them aside no matter how hard he tugged. The floor was patterned with black and white lines that zigzagged, tiled with material that echoed the group's footsteps. All that could be done for the moment head down the hall, Dipper choosing a direction for the group.

The group eventually came across a number of doors that they could try. The first was a door made of pink marble that shone in the darkness. The second was a plain grey door made of steel, its doorknob cold to the touch. The third was a wooden door painted dark charcoal and smelled of smoke. The final door seemed to be made of tree bark, its doorknob an acorn.

Before anyone could make a choice, Dipper let out an excited gasp and ran past the doors. "Mabel!" he yelled, practically slamming into his twin sister. He took her by the shoulders and smiled at her. "I can't believe it... you're here! And you're okay. I knew we'd find each other eventually."

@Everyone

Tag @Atomyk for the pink and tree doors, @Jeremi for the charcoal door, and @Hospes for the grey door.​

Tommy looked over at Lincoln who was still drinking out of that beer. " Let's split up again, make it harder to kill us. I will be taking the grey door. We will either meet back up at the big group gathering or the Afterlife, he said, as it reminded him of death. He felt a sharp pain in his chest. . . damn phantom sharpnel pain.

@Hospes

Lincoln was tired of dealing with people he knew. He decided that he was going to take the door made of tree bark, it seemed trippy just like how he is feeling too.

@Atomyk

Last edited:
"We're not dreaming, exactly," said Dipper in response to RGB, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "We're, like, in a world of dreams. Last time I was here, it was just inside Grunkle Stan's mind, but this is strangely different. It feels... open, like all kind of people have a connection to this place."

As the group left the tent, they would find themselves in a long hallway with the tent flaps just one door of many. The walls were red curtains, and Dipper found he could not move them aside no matter how hard he tugged. The floor was patterned with black and white lines that zigzagged, tiled with material that echoed the group's footsteps. All that could be done for the moment head down the hall, Dipper choosing a direction for the group.

The group eventually came across a number of doors that they could try. The first was a door made of pink marble that shone in the darkness. The second was a plain grey door made of steel, its doorknob cold to the touch. The third was a wooden door painted dark charcoal and smelled of smoke. The final door seemed to be made of tree bark, its doorknob an acorn.

Before anyone could make a choice, Dipper let out an excited gasp and ran past the doors. "Mabel!" he yelled, practically slamming into his twin sister. He took her by the shoulders and smiled at her. "I can't believe it... you're here! And you're okay. I knew we'd find each other eventually."

@Everyone

Tag @Atomyk for the pink and tree doors, @Jeremi for the charcoal door, and @Hospes for the grey door.

"...World of dreams, huh? Please do tell me there's no Freddy Kruegers up in this place cause eeeeesh that'd suck. Really really bad. Anyways..." She scoped out all the doors before them. "Pffft. Like this is even a choice." Gwen waltzed right up to the pink door, sidling around the TV guy with a grin. "Excuse me, pardon me coming through." She remarked as she reached out for the doorknob...

"...no, wait." She hesitated, swiveling right back around. "Any guesses for what's behind here?"

@Atomyk @Lissamel @pink door​

When Gwen stepped through the pink door she'd find herself assault by bright heavy lights. She would float down from the doorway, landing on a cloud of fluffy pink, surrounded by soft female giggling. "Ooooh Rose~" said a voice in a sing-song manner, coming from somewhere below in the mass of soft pink clouds.

vQEFhTz.jpg

@C.T. @Pink Door

---

The smell of a forest would hit Lincoln as soon as he opened the door, the room pulling him into a world of lush greens and sunny skies. The air of the forest would carry a certain chill with it, hinting at something more sinister lurking here than the sun above would suggest. Aside from the forest noises would one expect was the faint sound of a girl crying somewhere off in the distance.

brz6LMd.jpg

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Tree Door

The smell of a forest would hit Lincoln as soon as he opened the door, the room pulling him into a world of lush greens and sunny skies. The air of the forest would carry a certain chill with it, hinting at something more sinister lurking here than the sun above would suggest. Aside from the forest noises would one expect was the faint sound of a girl crying somewhere off in the distance.
Lincoln took a scent as he took in the forest . . . . home, it reminded him of his time working after the inhumans and on the run from Daisy and SHIELD. He had hidden in a forest for a while, but there was nothing here either and he could tell he was alone . How was anyone going to kill them if they were alone? That was going to be interesting. He heard the cry. " As much as I don't want to, let's go and see who that was," he said speaking to no one and rushing towards the sound.

@Atomyk

The forest would make way for a clearing where a lone girl at, huddled against a rock. Her arms wrapped around her knees and her face buries where Lincoln wouldn't be able to see gave the impression she was so incredibly small. Closer now, one could tell her crying was more like haggard sobbing. The girl shivered, looking as if she carried the world on her shoulders.

As Lincoln would get closer, he would see the girl to be the one the group had taken to the hospital.

hzFQ5tC.png

"No, no, no, no, no," the girl repeated, sounding muffled. "No, something's here. Something's out to get me. There's always something. Me and my luck. No... no, no, no."

The forest would make way for a clearing where a lone girl at, huddled against a rock. Her arms wrapped around her knees and her face buries where Lincoln wouldn't be able to see gave the impression she was so incredibly small. Closer now, one could tell her crying was more like haggard sobbing. The girl shivered, looking as if she carried the world on her shoulders.

As Lincoln would get closer, he would see the girl to be the one the group had taken to the hospital.

hzFQ5tC.png

"No, no, no, no, no," the girl repeated, sounding muffled. "No, something's here. Something's out to get me. There's always something. Me and my luck. No... no, no, no."

Lincoln watched as the forest gave way to a clearing too and he noticed that she was huddled against a rock too. She was incredibly small and he wondeered if she was okay as she seemed to be haggardly crying. Despite the fact he had a drink, he wasn't too drunk either. He just felt disappointed for a moment that he had stopped so low and now he had come across a crying girl.

He watched as he got closer and he recognized her, a name. What was her name? They never did find out.

330x330-Q90_0b9e73e630849491ba9325091e69d52f.jpg

He looked down at her. " You're the girl who was impaled in the shoulder. I helped to treat you.What are you doing here? How did you gt out of the hospital? What's your name? I'm Lincoln Campbell," he said.

@Atomyk @Only picture of him looking down, sorry for not matching the locale

@Yun Lee @Verite @Raven

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"You do realize that that isn't that kind of spellbook, right partner? You can't just swing it around and expect it to do something."

Djeeta immediately changes the subject as she swings the Winchester's book around, then keeps it.

XxjfDnk.webp

"Is this the part where you say it?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Say what?

XxjfDnk.webp

"The thing you say when you're in front of a beach, ready to change into your swimsuits? UMI DAAAA or something?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"I guess I heard our friends say something about that... either way, I doubt any of us brought any form of swimsuit. This is a twisted game, not an Extreme Volleyball event."

XxjfDnk.webp

"I guess you're right," Djeeta sighs. "Let's continue, let's continue." Walking up to Shinobu and Koyomi, she asks, "you two want to indulge in the wonders of the beach, don't you?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"At least you're back to being your old self after all that trouble," Gran chuckles. "I have to feel bad for the others, though, but we're nearly at the climax. I can feel it."

@Yun Lee @Verite @Raven @Crow @Jeremi

It would seem the girl had no injury at all now. She flinched at the sound of Lincoln's voice, but did not immediately respond to what he was saying. She kept repeating the word no, and soon was shaking her head. "You don't get it... I need help. I feel sick... I can smell them, can't you? I can smell them..." As the girl said this, a sick smell would permeate throughout the clearing. It was an awful smell, an indication of something completely rotting.

The sound of a twig snapping and a rock flying past Lincoln's head would alert him to the fact he wasn't alone. Turning, he would find a decomposing corpse stumbling into the clearing. "Your brains!" it would exclaim, moving toward the prone girl. "The girl has such pretty brains!"

pBHrtHp.jpg

The girl screamed in response, slamming the palms of her hands over her ears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ringmaster

@Everyone

Tag @Atomyk for the pink and tree doors, @Jeremi for the charcoal door, and @Hospes for the grey door.​
tumblr_o6cyoukQN31v3qowuo10_100.png

"Wiruko is happy to see Mabel again! Yay!"

Wiruko happened to be happy to see the normal Mabel again, especially after the run-in with the Gleeful twins. Momentarily fixated on Mabel and Dipper, Hideo seemed really out of it after getting himself drunk again, almost stumbling to the ground by accident. Thankfully he used his staff as some sort of cane to support his balance.

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Ugh... what are we doing here, Wiruko? ... I feel like... we should find some comfy place... to sleep..."

@Atomyk @others​

Further into the hallway was a young girl, seeming to have folded in on herself. She was clearly shrinking up as much as possible, curled in a little ball with her head hiding in her sweater as though this would allow her to block out the world. Of course, the young boy that had now flung himself at her was something she most certainly didn't want to block out.

"Dipper!"

All it took was his voice to snap her out of it. Mabel's head shot up from where it'd been buried in sweatertown, revealing her eyes were wet, red and puffy. Likely from crying. Within moments, her arms were securely wrapped around her twin, holding onto him like she would die if she even thought of letting go.

"I'm okay?" she repeated, as though his words were outlandish. "You're okay! I... I woke up after things got all crazy, and you were all just... Gone," she explained, tears still streaming from her eyes as she gave her brother an extra tight squeeze. "Where have you even been? I couldn't find any of you- or anyone else -around this dumb place... And I thought I saw you a while ago, but you were all... All....-"

The brunette sniffled quietly, suddenly looking around through teary eyes. "...Where are Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford?"

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Whoever​

It would seem the girl had no injury at all now. She flinched at the sound of Lincoln's voice, but did not immediately respond to what he was saying. She kept repeating the word no, and soon was shaking her head. "You don't get it... I need help. I feel sick... I cans mall them, can't you? I can smell them..." As the girl said this, a sick smell would permeate throughout the clearing. It was an awful smell, an indication of something completely rotting.

The sound of a twig snapping and a rock flying past Lincoln's head would alert him to the fact he wasn't alone. Turning, he would find a decomposing corpse stumbling into the clearing. "Your brains!" it would exclaim, moving toward the prone girl. "The girl has such pretty brains!"

pBHrtHp.jpg

The girl screamed in response, slamming the palms of her hands over her ears.
Lincoln didn't understand why she didn't have an injury when she had clearly been stabbed in the shoulder, injuries like hers, even if stitched horribly shouldn't have healed that fast either. He looked at her and wondered what she meant when she felt sick. He didn't smell anything at all and he wasn't sure what she- there was a horrible smell that seemed to be coming into the area and he looked at the area to see what the rotting thing was going to do too.

Lincoln watched as a rock flew past his head to tell him that he was not alone. He looked to see a rotting corpse and cursed under his breath. What a time to not have his electromagnetism to shot the zombie down. Of course he was alone, maybe he could try his powers first and then his staff of illusions on making something.

He watched as he looked at her, they needed to think fast or be killed, not his favorite idea.

@Atomyk

Dipper let out a pained grunt at his sister's hug, her grip surprisingly powerful. When she loosened her hold on him and him where their Great Uncles were, he furrowed his brow, unsure how to answer for a moment. Dipper wasn't entirely if Stan had made it to that alternate dimension with them, or Wendy and Soos either for that matter. Why Ford and Miss Lalonde wasn't here also seemed odd. "... I don't know, Mabel. Maybe those evil versions of us have them. If that's the case, we're gonna have to do something about it!"

v494oKj.jpg

"... Oh, right, yeah. We have evil alternate selves of us out there. Honestly, that's not really the most surprising thing we've ever encountered. At least we know we're the good ones now, right?"

@Hospes

---

Lincoln would find his powers didn't work, even in this world, but his staff was working.

As the girl screamed, more of the undead poured out into the clearing, looking to be in similar states of decomposition. Some of them possessed the intelligence to hold weapons, machetes and various other sharp blades in their hands. "We knew pretty brains would bring more brains!" cried the closest monster, his mouth stuck open at a seeming never-ending grin. "Did you like the feeling, pretty brains? As bait? Rubbing your pretty skin?" The other monsters simply moaned about brains.

"Extra brains!" The closest undead lunged towards Lincoln to try and grab him around the waist to smash his back into a tree.

Lincoln would find his powers didn't work, even in this world, but his staff was working.

As the girl screamed, more of the undead poured out into the clearing, looking to be in similar states of decomposition. Some of them possessed the intelligence to hold weapons, machetes and various other sharp blades in their hands. "We knew pretty brains would bring more brains!" cried the closest monster, his mouth stuck open at a seeming never-ending grin. "Did you like the feeling, pretty brains? As bait? Rubbing your pretty skin?" The other monsters simply moaned about brains.

"Extra brains!" The closest undead lunged towards Lincoln to try and grab him around the waist to smash his back into a tree.
Lincoln groaned and hated that even here his powers were broken, but hey, the staff was working.

Well, then, this was convientant for him to say the least. He knew how to use weapons at least and he could use the one advantage they didn't know about it. He had physical strength from all of his working out and no blocks could stopped that. If he didn't die, at least he had a cool story to tell the others and if he did, he would go out in glory. He decided the best thing to do was to use the staff as a sword as he couldn't think of an illusion that would be good enough to distract the zombies in the area.

Lincoln reflexively used the staff to make a block on the attack. He also growled as he used his human strength from training to try to break free. He wasn't dying too easily.

@Atomyk

Further into the hallway was a young girl, seeming to have folded in on herself. She was clearly shrinking up as much as possible, curled in a little ball with her head hiding in her sweater as though this would allow her to block out the world. Of course, the young boy that had now flung himself at her was something she most certainly didn't want to block out.

"Dipper!"

All it took was his voice to snap her out of it. Mabel's head shot up from where it'd been buried in sweatertown, revealing her eyes were wet, red and puffy. Likely from crying. Within moments, her arms were securely wrapped around her twin, holding onto him like she would die if she even thought of letting go.

"I'm okay?" she repeated, as though his words were outlandish. "You're okay! I... I woke up after things got all crazy, and you were all just... Gone," she explained, tears still streaming from her eyes as she gave her brother an extra tight squeeze. "Where have you even been? I couldn't find any of you- or anyone else -around this dumb place... And I thought I saw you a while ago, but you were all... All....-"

The brunette sniffled quietly, suddenly looking around through teary eyes. "...Where are Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford?"

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Whoever​
tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo8_100.png

"Don't worry, we found you after all~!"

As Hideo was possibly passed out and maybe experiencing a hangover now, Wiruko kept her spirits positive and high, knowing that Mabel had been alone for some time now. However, a question that was posed by the girl stumped Wiruko.

tumblr_o3a6qumP1Z1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Wait a minute... weren't they with us before we got into the weird place that this is?"

@Atomyk @Hospes

"...World of dreams, huh? Please do tell me there's no Freddy Kruegers up in this place cause eeeeesh that'd suck. Really really bad. Anyways..." She scoped out all the doors before them. "Pffft. Like this is even a choice." Gwen waltzed right up to the pink door, sidling around the TV guy with a grin. "Excuse me, pardon me coming through." She remarked as she reached out for the doorknob...

"...no, wait." She hesitated, swiveling right back around. "Any guesses for what's behind here?"

@Atomyk @Lissamel @pink door​
When Gwen stepped through the pink door she'd find herself assault by bright heavy lights. She would float down from the doorway, landing on a cloud of fluffy pink, surrounded by soft female giggling. "Ooooh Rose~" said a voice in a sing-song manner, coming from somewhere below in the mass of soft pink clouds.

vQEFhTz.jpg

@C.T. @Pink Door

---

brz6LMd.jpg

Huh.

XCvqfM

The clouds were unanticipated, but the monster, frankly, wasn't upset with this development. It was at least eye candy--And it reminded him of home. His toe padded at the clouds, finding them stable enough to stand comfortably on, as he looked out into the sky.

"...Personally I'll take a sweet dream to a nightmare..." He said with a soft chuckle, then paused to tip his hat Gwen's way. "Pleasure seeing you again," This was a bit of a lie--She could be rather annoying, reminded him of his cousin Dial really-- "But regardless, we should make haste in getting out of here."

Was there a third voice somewhere, too? RGB looked off momentarily, letting out a thoughtful hum. "Hello? Is someone here...?"

[ @Atomyk @C.T. @PINK DOOR ]​

vQEFhTz.jpg

@C.T. @Pink Door

Huh.

XCvqfM

The clouds were unanticipated, but the monster, frankly, wasn't upset with this development. It was at least eye candy--And it reminded him of home. His toe padded at the clouds, finding them stable enough to stand comfortably on, as he looked out into the sky.

"...Personally I'll take a sweet dream to a nightmare..." He said with a soft chuckle, then paused to tip his hat Gwen's way. "Pleasure seeing you again," This was a bit of a lie--She could be rather annoying, reminded him of his cousin Dial really-- "But regardless, we should make haste in getting out of here."

Was there a third voice somewhere, too? RGB looked off momentarily, letting out a thoughtful hum. "Hello? Is someone here...?"

[ @Atomyk @C.T. @PINK DOOR ]​
"...It's so...fluffy." Gwen commented, giddiness somewhat restrained as she turned to her companion. "Nice to see the walking telly again too! Do you get Netflix by any chance...er...if that's alright to ask. And really? Get out of this place so soon? When we just got here and it is like a fluffy pink...uh...what's that place again? You know, with the Greek gods, big and brawny Hercules goes there sometime--OLYMPUS! Yeah that's it. It is like that place. With voices."

vWMaKjl.jpg

"Yes hello this is dog!"

@Atomyk @Lissamel

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

@Yun Lee @Verite @Raven
3I3D8Jr.gif

The beach, eh?

How strange.

How peculiar.

Koyomi silently wondered to himself if he'd be seeing half-naked girls here, while the other part of his brain, the logical half, wondered why the magical door was led to a place like this. Was this a representation of a place where everyone here would like to be? A fake "vacation" landscape that exists only to be taken away?

Or maybe it was just... a nice beach.

JdLul6A.png

"How droll."

Shinobu, on the other hand, was not as impressed. However, perhaps that was to be expected as a vampire. The hot sun beating over her, the unstable sand below her sandals, it was all unpleasant and annoying.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Raven @Crow

Last edited:

Jack and Max crossed the square. The fog thick as pea soup and a storm rumbling in the distance as the winds picked up. Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled, the brief glimpse of light showing the clouds on the horizon. A squall was coming to Dunwich.

And within the inn, all was still. A layer of thick dust laid on everything, indicating that nobody had been here for a long time. Rats squeaked in the dark, beady yellow eyes shining as they regarded the intruders.

Lightning flashed.

And in the aftermath of light, the doll from the farmhouse was briefly seen grinning horribly at the two before the split-second of light ended and it was gone.

Leaving only a music box behind.

------

Meteo headed for the church as he split from his companions, the foreboding doors heavy and carved with the images of leering faces. Satyr and Nymph in a fresco of intertwined design, marred only by the doorknob.

From the look of it, chopped from the outside.

The storm rumbled all the more stronger as the rain poured down. Within was dry, but a thick layer of dust hung in the air. Cobwebs clutched at his face as the rest of the church yawned open, like the mouth of a monsters throat. And then they all heard it.

------
In the town square, Clarence would see a shadow in the mist above, followed by an ungodly screech. One audible to everyone.

@york @Bomb @The Tactician @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
... Something is here...

Meteo took out the flame sword again and approached carefully.

@shitpost​

3I3D8Jr.gif

The beach, eh?

How strange.

How peculiar.

Koyomi silently wondered to himself if he'd be seeing half-naked girls here, while the other part of his brain, the logical half, wondered why the magical door was led to a place like this. Was this a representation of a place where everyone here would like to be? A fake "vacation" landscape that exists only to be taken away?

Or maybe it was just... a nice beach.

JdLul6A.png

"How droll."

Shinobu, on the other hand, was not as impressed. However, perhaps that was to be expected as a vampire. The hot sun beating over her, the unstable sand below her sandals, it was all unpleasant and annoying.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Raven @Crow

Suddenly the group would hear giggling coming further into the resort. Following the noise they would soon find two women in bikinis playing volleyball.

"Like omg, Tiffany! You're like, so good at this!"

"As if Amber! You're like totally better than me at this!"

She-Hulk would watch with a stone faced look at the two girls. "...We'll we know it's not my dream...guys?"

@Yun Lee @Raven @Crow @Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.