• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
MmObV9L.png

"... Hmhm. Maybe this place isn't so bad after all."

Araragi changed his tune rather quickly after spotting the two bikini-clad women.

CnJsR9m.gif

And then, he was promptly met with a super uppercut.

"I suppose some things never change," Shinobu only said.

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Raven

MmObV9L.png

Araragi changed his tune rather quickly after spotting the two bikini-clad women.

CnJsR9m.gif

The volleyball girls would still be in their game as their conversation continued.

"Like Tiffany, we got an audience...is one of them green?"

"Like I think so Amber. That's gnarly!"

"Umm...girls can I pull you away from your game for a bit and tell us where we are?"

"Hahaha! Like what are you talking about? You're on the Beach!"

"Yeah no I got that." She-Hulk replied annoyed. "But where are we?"

"No silly! Like this is...The Beach! The beach of like everybody's dreams! OMG Tiffany what time is it?! Isn't like time for butt-o-war at the pool?!"

"OMG like I think you're right Amber!"

"...Someone kill me."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Raven @Verite

MmObV9L.png

CnJsR9m.gif

The volleyball girls would still be in their game as their conversation continued.

"Umm...girls can I pull you away from your game for a bit and tell us where we are?"

"No silly! Like this is...The Beach! The beach of like everybody's dreams! OMG Tiffany what time is it?! Isn't like time for butt-o-war at the pool?!"

"...Someone kill me."

XxjfDnk.webp

"Hehe... you two get along," Djeeta smiles at Shinobu and Koyomi. "You two get along so well, I'm surprised that you have no intention of spending quality time here."

Djeeta saw the underneath of Shinobu's skirt as she punched Koyomi. "No swimsuit. I guess we all have to rent one or buy one or something."

MXmA5gZ.jpg

Gran's nose was bleeding from the intense rays of the sun. "That's it Djeeta!"

Gran then says, "you've done a lot today, Ms She-Hulk. I guess I'll see what I can do..." turning to the two bikini-clad girls, he says, "good day. My name is Gran. My friends and I are currently lost here. Is it possible to give us a tour around the place? We'd love to have as much fun as you're having, but it's hard to have fun when you're lost and can't find the right places."

He points to Shinobu and Araragi with a thumb.

"Starting off with a swimsuit shop would be nice, for starters."

Gran was fidgeting a bit.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Raven @Verite @Jeremi

XxjfDnk.webp

"Hehe... you two get along," Djeeta smiles at Shinobu and Koyomi. "You two get along so well, I'm surprised that you have no intention of spending quality time here."

Djeeta saw the underneath of Shinobu's skirt as she punched Koyomi. "No swimsuit. I guess we all have to rent one or buy one or something."

MXmA5gZ.jpg

Gran then says, "you've done a lot today, Ms She-Hulk. I guess I'll see what I can do..." turning to the two bikini-clad girls, he says, "good day. My name is Gran. My friends and I are currently lost here. Is it possible to give us a tour around the place? We'd love to have as much fun as you're having, but it's hard to have fun when you're lost and can't find the right places."

"OMG we'd love to, but the butt-o-war's starting and like butts are not going to butt into themselves, you know?"

"But you can like totes follow us to the hotel!"

With that the two girls would be off in a run that wouldn't be out of place in an episode of Baywatch...wait are they actually running in slow motion right now?

"This is the worst...just the worst."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Raven @Verite

Suddenly the group would hear giggling coming further into the resort. Following the noise they would soon find two women in bikinis playing volleyball.

"Like omg, Tiffany! You're like, so good at this!"

"As if Amber! You're like totally better than me at this!"

She-Hulk would watch with a stone faced look at the two girls. "...We'll we know it's not my dream...guys?"

@Yun Lee @Raven @Crow @Verite

MmObV9L.png

CnJsR9m.gif

"...Someone kill me."

XxjfDnk.webp

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"OMG we'd love to, but the butt-o-war's starting and like butts are not going to butt into themselves, you know?"

With that the two girls would be off in a run that wouldn't be out of place in an episode of Baywatch...wait are they actually running in slow motion right now?

The entire time this exchange had been happening, Aran was expecting "Amber" and "Tiffany" to turn into mutant monsters, or shark people, or something. But no, he was never that lucky anymore. What was next, trust building exercises? Like hell he would want that!

Even though he was rapidly losing faith in his dream, Aran followed the valley girls to the hotel. After all, there was always the chance they'd turn into something worth fighting later on.

@Jeremi @Crow @Verite @Raven @Kaykay @BeachBuddies

The entire time this exchange had been happening, Aran was expecting "Amber" and "Tiffany" to turn into mutant monsters, or shark people, or something. But no, he was never that lucky anymore. What was next, trust building exercises? Like hell he would want that!

Even though he was rapidly losing faith in his dream, Aran followed the valley girls to the hotel. After all, there was always the chance they'd turn into something worth fighting later on.

@Jeremi @Crow @Verite @Raven @Kaykay @BeachBuddies

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"You'll live, Ms She-Hulk. Just take deep breaths," Gran patted She-Hulk on the back. "All will be good in due time."

XxjfDnk.webp

"Ah~ hotels. When was the last time we've been to one, Gran?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Bunch of months, probably. When you're hopping from place to place, hotels and inns get difficult to remember. That being said, let's go," Gran says as he follows the girls to the hotel, before turning to Aran. "Is everything alright Aran? You don't look too good."

Gran then looks back at the slomo-running girls. "and I don't think I look too good either."

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Verite @Raven @Kaykay @BeachBuddies​

Last edited:
Meanwhile, while the Baywatch: Murder Games edition took place.....

The screams of Clarence's bottled screams filled the village, added on by that of whatever was out there. Thunder rumbled like angry giants in combat and the lightning served only to remind them that the only light they had, came from the flaming swords.

Rain poured upon the party, whipped by the winds till all were soaked. Battered by water and air, the conditions combined made it hard to imagine worse straits. And then like an iceberg looming from the fog to an unsinkable ship, appeared four women.

'Women' in the loosest sense of the word.

banshee.jpg

And with identical screams resonating in terrible harmony, the Banshee's sonic wail flooded over the party and through the rain like a sledgehammer to the face. Despite the attack, words could be discerned with difficulty through the weather and screech.

"ALL DEAD! ALL GONE!"

@york @Bomb @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @The Tactician

Jack and Max crossed the square. The fog thick as pea soup and a storm rumbling in the distance as the winds picked up. Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled, the brief glimpse of light showing the clouds on the horizon. A squall was coming to Dunwich.

And within the inn, all was still. A layer of thick dust laid on everything, indicating that nobody had been here for a long time. Rats squeaked in the dark, beady yellow eyes shining as they regarded the intruders.

Lightning flashed.

And in the aftermath of light, the doll from the farmhouse was briefly seen grinning horribly at the two before the split-second of light ended and it was gone.

Leaving only a music box behind.

------

Meteo headed for the church as he split from his companions, the foreboding doors heavy and carved with the images of leering faces. Satyr and Nymph in a fresco of intertwined design, marred only by the doorknob.

From the look of it, chopped from the outside.

The storm rumbled all the more stronger as the rain poured down. Within was dry, but a thick layer of dust hung in the air. Cobwebs clutched at his face as the rest of the church yawned open, like the mouth of a monsters throat. And then they all heard it.

------
In the town square, Clarence would see a shadow in the mist above, followed by an ungodly screech. One audible to everyone.

@york @Bomb @The Tactician @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
Without hesitation, his blade slashed out and met only air to his shock. The creature that stalked them had come and gone as it pleased, as if nothing was preventing it from leaving the cottage in the woods, and somehow, Jack knew it wouldn't stop with only appearing in the momentary flashes of light. Those seconds were only the start to a horror that he knew would rival that of the illusions of his family within the haunted house he had once come upon.

Then the unearthly screeching began to echo through the town, and the samurai hurriedly picked up the music box and slipped it into the folds of his kimono.

"Come, we must find the others. It sounds as though the horrid animal making that sound is in the town square."

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @york @Bomb @Ringmaster
Max Caulfield
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @The Tactician @Bomb @Ringmaster

JZQrWmr.jpg

Max was already rather intimidated by the atmosphere in the Inn, but curiousity made her press on... ... However, as soon as she saw the doll, all will to explore the current area sort of vanished, she looked towards Jack, about to open her mouth to say something, but a horrid screech coming from the town square quickly made Jack speak first, it looks like something was happening at the town square... Though, she wondered if she would miss out on anything here in the Inn... ... And then she quickly reminded herself that the freaky doll was here...

Max right now:
giphy.gif

"This is heeeellla too spooky for me! I'm out!" Max thought to herself.

With that in mind, she tentatively headed off to the square with Jack, though what she saw at the square, quickly made her question if she should have stayed at the Inn in the first place...

M3ARBy3.jpg

"..." Max was truly at a loss for words.

However, the immense amount of screaming made her want to cover her ears... But despite this, she tried to reach for her camera... ... What if this was like the crow? What if they weren't actually faced against these freaky monstrosities? One could only hope it was the case... Right?

When Uncle saw the beach reviled he gave a sound of relief near Jade. Jade however moaned. "Oh man" She stated a bit upset and crossed her arms. "Nothing cool will probable happen here." She said with a sigh. Uncle smirked. "Good Uncle won't have to explain to Jackie on any accident injures." He replied and made Jade keep going to follow the others here. She walked and frowned the rest of the walk following the others. Jade also was muttering about how there probable wouldn't be any cool fighting.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Beach Peeps

Well that seemed to work, relieved he could keep the trio's partnership going Gilgamesh responded to Inigo "Hmph! At that point he'd only smile knowing Saber's alive, and you lacked the knowledge of how death truly works in these games". He shrugged at Inigo's advice as for what to look for and said "Perhaps, but that might also be too easy. We'll have to wait for more clues later".

Once the group made it to the doors Gilgamesh looked the four over, for now he'd imagine Lonqu would be going off for whichever one likely had killed participants returning, though they're method of such wasn't always obvious. And for him that narrowed it down to the Steel Door, coldness meaning death or the Marble door meaning a interpretation of heaven. Regardless he didn't want the group to split up so he turned back to Lonqu and said "Hmph! I'll leave this choice of doors to you! I care not to leave us without someone watching our backs!".

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman

So four doors to pick from... Lon'qu didn't seem to know which one to go for at first. He caught a glimpse of what was behind the Marble door and shook his head. Clearly something not for him. He stares at the grey door for a moment. Cold and steel almost like a prison it seemed. The charcoal door reeked of smoke akin to fire. He assumed that door dealt with fire so he decided against it for the moment. He glances at the last door. It's look suggesting a forest type setting. Looking back through all the doors Lon'qu would be left to pick something.

"Any ideas Ryner...?" he would ask while staring at them all. Since Ryner was a confirmed innocent he figured it'd be best to ask him.

@Gwazi Magnum @DapperDogman @CurseBeingIndecisive

Meanwhile, while the Baywatch: Murder Games edition took place.....

The screams of Clarence's bottled screams filled the village, added on by that of whatever was out there. Thunder rumbled like angry giants in combat and the lightning served only to remind them that the only light they had, came from the flaming swords.

Rain poured upon the party, whipped by the winds till all were soaked. Battered by water and air, the conditions combined made it hard to imagine worse straits. And then like an iceberg looming from the fog to an unsinkable ship, appeared four women.

'Women' in the loosest sense of the word.

banshee.jpg

And with identical screams resonating in terrible harmony, the Banshee's sonic wail flooded over the party and through the rain like a sledgehammer to the face. Despite the attack, words could be discerned with difficulty through the weather and screech.

"ALL DEAD! ALL GONE!"

@york @Bomb @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @The Tactician
There came rain, and there came wind. Slamming into Clarence like a runaway train, their combined forces gave him trouble standing upright, despite his best efforts. Forced into a crouching position to avoid falling over completely, the gentleman almost beamed at the above storm. "Now that, that is what I call a response!"

While not particularly attuned to rough weather, Clarence was doing fairly nice. Sure, he was soaked, and had to wrap his opera cloak around himself to avoid ruining the suit, but this storm was something he could get used to, despite not being close to the zailors that oh so often faced weather like this.

"And it won't be foolish of me to assume you require a response to the increase in wind and rain?" Before he could pick out another few screams, these… beings appeared. And their screeches, unbearable. The lack of light, no matter how used to it he was at this point, did all but boost his hope. But surely, this seemed more and more like a duel to him the more they let out their back-shivering noises.

And in a duel, one is expected to fight back. So that's what he intended to do. In his mind he brought up a verse he had memorized, one he had derived from the sealed screams. While not often, there were words in the screams, and when there were, they were far more ominous than the screams alone.

Stretching his neck, a technique he had learned from all the opera performances he had watched, he spoke at full voice, yelling back at the sirens, ignoring their subliminal messages.

"Sjoedran kodef gyfrenek udal!"

Up he yelled, ancient words and prayers of maniacs, making little sense to anyone but them and perhaps certain supernaturalities.

"Indeglo gujashno elemek!"

And it was not a meaning you wanted your mind to contain.

"Lostanh Uvaxile yuneso hombef!"

And he continued. And he continued. Word after word, verse after verse. The gibberish horror simply wouldn't stop flowing like rivers from his mouth. Until one point. Where he stopped, severely exhausted. He knew no more of them. His Maniac's Prayers had run out. With a shaky hand, he pulled out light green candle. Which he only held for a moment, almost fallen together on the ground.

@york @Bomb @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @The Tactician @Ringmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
Dipper let out a pained grunt at his sister's hug, her grip surprisingly powerful. When she loosened her hold on him and him where their Great Uncles were, he furrowed his brow, unsure how to answer for a moment. Dipper wasn't entirely if Stan had made it to that alternate dimension with them, or Wendy and Soos either for that matter. Why Ford and Miss Lalonde wasn't here also seemed odd. "... I don't know, Mabel. Maybe those evil versions of us have them. If that's the case, we're gonna have to do something about it!"

v494oKj.jpg

"... Oh, right, yeah. We have evil alternate selves of us out there. Honestly, that's not really the most surprising thing we've ever encountered. At least we know we're the good ones now, right?"

@Hospes

---

Lincoln would find his powers didn't work, even in this world, but his staff was working.

As the girl screamed, more of the undead poured out into the clearing, looking to be in similar states of decomposition. Some of them possessed the intelligence to hold weapons, machetes and various other sharp blades in their hands. "We knew pretty brains would bring more brains!" cried the closest monster, his mouth stuck open at a seeming never-ending grin. "Did you like the feeling, pretty brains? As bait? Rubbing your pretty skin?" The other monsters simply moaned about brains.

"Extra brains!" The closest undead lunged towards Lincoln to try and grab him around the waist to smash his back into a tree.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Tree Door
Lincoln groaned and hated that even here his powers were broken, but hey, the staff was working.

Well, then, this was convientant for him to say the least. He knew how to use weapons at least and he could use the one advantage they didn't know about it. He had physical strength from all of his working out and no blocks could stopped that. If he didn't die, at least he had a cool story to tell the others and if he did, he would go out in glory. He decided the best thing to do was to use the staff as a sword as he couldn't think of an illusion that would be good enough to distract the zombies in the area.

"Extra brains!" The closest undead lunged towards Lincoln to try and grab him around the waist to smash his back into a tree.

Lincoln reflexively used the staff to make a block on the attack. He also growled as he used his human strength from training to try to break free. He wasn't dying too easily.

@Atomyk

Sam and Dean came through the door a minute later. They both had their weapons drawn. Dean his Sword, and Sam the bow.

"What is this? Croatoan? Ghouls? Something else?" Dean said, clutching his sword. He swung at a nearby undead.

Sam fired an arrow, and saw Junko. "DEAN! Cover me!" He shouted. "I'm going to try to get her into a safe place." Sam said, loading another arrow into the bow.

"This would be so much easier if we had our shotguns." Dean muttered.

@Takumi (since you followed me)

One might think the zombies possessed a large amount of strength, but the decomposition of their bodies made them brittle. The staff attack would knock the monster's hand, a sickening smell being released as a result. Lincoln would slip out of its gasp and the creature would let a strange noise half-way toward a giggle. "Slippery brains!" it cried. Lincoln would be able to feel its rancid breath touch his skin and fill his nostrils. As Dean, Sam, and the others arrived, they would find themselves pelted by rocks. Despite their rotting flesh, the zombies had quite the arms on them.

The girl only continued to cry out, her voice becoming more strained. Her clothes and hair started inexplicably turning wet and dirty, as if she had been wading through swamp water. A few of the zombies began to crowd around her, touching at her...

Then, the creature closest to Lincoln would go up in flames. The source? A bald man with pointed ears had entered the fray, flashes of light and fire erupting from a staff in his hands.

ThJFHko.jpg

"Bright brains! Bright brains!" yelled the zombies.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Tree Door

---

The pink clouds moved at a slow pace, drifting along to carry Gwen and RGB to the source of whoever was making that noise. A light breeze was present in the air, carrying sweet smells of candy, sugar, and what could only be a chemical smell of a room finely cleaned. Strangely enough, there also seemed to be a hint of... pizza?

The clouds soon gave way to a small body of water that floated all on its own. An island sat in the middle of the water, where two women stood riding on a giant slice of pizza.

LQNZ67u.png

"Oh, Rose!" cried Pearl, her eyes closed and her head buried against the bigger woman's arm. "I'm having so much fun! I couldn't be happier, Rose! Ohhh..." The Gem giggled and opened her eyes, spotting RGB and Gwen nearby. Her happy expression quickly turned sour. She removed herself from the one known as Rose and stepped off the pizza plane. Now that you were getting a closer look at her, she seemed different than before. Her hair was shorter, giving the impression she was a little bit younger.

sjM3DNf.png

"Who are you two...?" Pearl looked only confused, but then she snapped, "and how are you here? This place is just for Rose and I and you're ruining it!"

@Lissamel @C.T. @Pink Door

---

Hy7D1UK.jpg

"Yeah, they were..." Dipper sounded almost intrigued, his hand moving to rub at his chin as a sign that he was thinking on this further. "Maybe the evil twins excluded them for a reason? What if they... What if they are being tortured right now?!" Dipper shook with worry, balling his hands into fists. It was definitely a possibility their family and friends were being tortured to destroy their resolve. Images of Saber's body flashed through Dipper's mind... that man who died in the carnival and the one who died in the tent... the traitor killed from a strike to his heart. None of it was right and none of it made sense. It was all just so senseless-- Had Gravity Falls suddenly become the worst place ever?

"We... We need to get out of here." Dipper's voice sounded dry and shaky. He gave Mabel a sad look. "I think the only way is through these doors."

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies

One might think the zombies possessed a large amount of strength, but the decomposition of their bodies made them brittle. The staff attack would knock the monster's hand, a sickening smell being released as a result. Lincoln would slip out of its gasp and the creature would let a strange noise half-way toward a giggle. "Slippery brains!" it cried. Lincoln would be able to feel its rancid breath touch his skin and fill his nostrils. As Dean, Sam, and the others arrived, they would find themselves pelted by rocks. Despite their rotting flesh, the zombies had quite the arms on them.

The girl only continued to cry out, her voice becoming more strained. Her clothes and hair started inexplicably turning wet and dirty, as if she had been wading through swamp water. A few of the zombies began to crowd around her, touching at her...

Then, the creature closest to Lincoln would go up in flames. The source? A bald man with pointed ears had entered the fray, flashes of light and fire erupting from a staff in his hands.

ThJFHko.jpg

---

The pink clouds moved at a slow pace, drifting along to carry Gwen and RGB to the source of whoever was making that noise. A light breeze was present in the air, carrying sweet smells of candy, sugar, and what could only be a chemical smell of a room finely cleaned. Strangely enough, there also seemed to be a hint of... pizza?

The clouds soon gave way to a small body of water that floated all on its own. An island sat in the middle of the water, where two women stood riding on a giant slice of pizza.

LQNZ67u.png

"Oh, Rose!" cried Pearl, her eyes closed and her head buried against the bigger woman's arm. "I'm having so much fun! I couldn't be happier, Rose! Ohhh..." The Gem giggled and opened her eyes, spotting RGB and Gwen nearby. Her happy expression quickly turned sour. She removed herself from the one known as Rose and stepped off the pizza plane. Now that you were getting a closer look at her, she seemed different than before. Her hair was shorter, giving the impression she was a little bit younger.

sjM3DNf.png

"Who are you two...?" Pearl looked only confused, but then she snapped, "and how are you here? This place is just for Rose and I and you're ruining it!"

---

Hy7D1UK.jpg

"Yeah, they were..." Dipper sounded almost intrigued, his hand moving to rub at his chin as a sign that he was thinking on this further. "Maybe the evil twins excluded them for a reason? What if they... What if they are being tortured right now?!" Dipper shook with worry, balling his hands into fists. It was definitely a possibility their family and friends were being tortured to destroy their resolve. Images of Saber's body flashed through Dipper's mind... that man who died in the carnival and the one who died in the tent... the traitor killed from a strike to his heart. None of it was right and none of it made sense. It was all just so senseless-- Had Gravity Falls suddenly become the worst place ever?

"We... We need to get out of here." Dipper's voice sounded dry and shaky. He gave Mabel a sad look. "I think the only way is through these doors."

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies

Michiko had pulled Hatchin behind her to protect her from the onslaught of rocks. Said onslaught caused some unsettling memories for the younger of the two and she wanted to leave this place pronto, but was practically frozen in place.

"Damnit Hatchin, try to snap out of it will you?" Michiko groaned as she grabbed her flame sword.

She was beyond ready to roast some peeps right now.

@Atomyk @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @tree door

ThJFHko.jpg

He was surpised that the zombies weren't stronger for some reason, but they were the exact opposite. His staff attack had knocked off the monsters hand and gave that horrible smell too. He wasn't sure what to make of the giggle but he was so fucking done with all this insanity. He wasn't about to be killed alone and by dumb zombies either. He was stronger than that, even if the smell was causing him to be in some pain. It seemed he wasn't alone and other had come to join them and help, well, even if he was murdered later, at least he knew who was with him for the time being too.

That seemed very strange to him when he turned to see her going into and out of changes. What the heck was going on with the girl they had rescued? Was she some type of inhuman or had some sort of powers? He honestly couldn't think straight.

He turned to see the creature closest to him go up in flames and he rolled back to get out of the line of fire. It seemed that another party had entered the fray, boy was this getting crazy.

k2hVXvlK.jpg

He had a slightly confused look. Who was that guy? Well, it didn't matter now. As a doctor and a hero, he went toward Junko to go and fight off some of the zombies bothering her. He did another staff swing, hoping it did something without hitting her.

@Takumi @Minerva @Atomyk @Tree Door people

ThJFHko.jpg

---

LQNZ67u.png

sjM3DNf.png

---

Hy7D1UK.jpg

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies
Michiko had pulled Hatchin behind her to protect her from the onslaught of rocks. Said onslaught caused some unsettling memories for the younger of the two and she wanted to leave this place pronto, but was practically frozen in place.

"Damnit Hatchin, try to snap out of it will you?" Michiko groaned as she grabbed her flame sword.

She was beyond ready to roast some peeps right now.

@Atomyk @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @tree door
He was surpised that the zombies weren't stronger for some reason, but they were the exact opposite. His staff attack had knocked off the monsters hand and gave that horrible smell too. He wasn't sure what to make of the giggle but he was so fucking done with all this insanity. He wasn't about to be killed alone and by dumb zombies either. He was stronger than that, even if the smell was causing him to be in some pain. It seemed he wasn't alone and other had come to join them and help, well, even if he was murdered later, at least he knew who was with him for the time being too.

That seemed very strange to him when he turned to see her going into and out of changes. What the heck was going on with the girl they had rescued? Was she some type of inhuman or had some sort of powers? He honestly couldn't think straight.

He turned to see the creature closest to him go up in flames and he rolled back to get out of the line of fire. It seemed that another party had entered the fray, boy was this getting crazy.

k2hVXvlK.jpg

He had a slightly confused look. Who was that guy? Well, it didn't matter now. As a doctor and a hero, he went toward Junko to go and fight off some of the zombies bothering her. He did another staff swing, hoping it did something without hitting her.

@Takumi @Minerva @Atomyk @Tree Door people

Dean clutched his flame sword, and moved towards Junko as well. "Hey, Lincoln. I got your back!" He said, running a sword through a zombie. And then he got hit in the head with a rock. Dean tasted some blood and his vision went blurry for a second, but he still fought.

Meanwhile, Sam ducked behind a tree so he could fire arrows from a distance. When the bald man sent a zombie into flames, he was frankly surprised. He launched an arrow at another nearby zombie, and dodged a rock.

Dean clutched his flame sword, and moved towards Junko as well. "Hey, Lincoln. I got your back!" He said, running a sword through a zombie. And then he got hit in the head with a rock. Dean tasted some blood and his vision went blurry for a second, but he still fought.

Meanwhile, Sam ducked behind a tree so he could fire arrows from a distance. When the bald man sent a zombie into flames, he was frankly surprised. He launched an arrow at another nearby zombie, and dodged a rock.
Lincoln smiled, as he was happy that someone else had his back here. He really didn't think he would have had any luck before they showed up since all he had was a staff and nothing to defend Junk with. He noticed that the zombies had hit dean in the head. Luckily, he still had his pack.

" We can stitch that later, first let's get all of these zombies off of her," he said, as a doctor he was concerned. He looked at the bottle in his hand and decided. " Fuck it," he said, using it as a weapon too to break over any zombies that tried to grab him again.

@Minerva @Takumi @Atomyk

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"You'll live, Ms She-Hulk. Just take deep breaths," Gran patted She-Hulk on the back. "All will be good in due time."

XxjfDnk.webp

"Ah~ hotels. When was the last time we've been to one, Gran?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Bunch of months, probably. When you're hopping from place to place, hotels and inns get difficult to remember. That being said, let's go," Gran says as he follows the girls to the hotel, before turning to Aran. "Is everything alright Aran? You don't look too good."

Gran then looks back at the slomo-running girls. "and I don't think I look too good either."

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Verite @Raven @Kaykay @BeachBuddies​

"No it's fine..." She-Hulk replied, a defeated woman. "I just really wanted to punch something."

When Uncle saw the beach reviled he gave a sound of relief near Jade. Jade however moaned. "Oh man" She stated a bit upset and crossed her arms. "Nothing cool will probable happen here." She said with a sigh. Uncle smirked. "Good Uncle won't have to explain to Jackie on any accident injures." He replied and made Jade keep going to follow the others here. She walked and frowned the rest of the walk following the others. Jade also was muttering about how there probable wouldn't be any cool fighting.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Beach Peeps

The beach girls speed seemed to have returned to normal as they were heading up a flight of stairs to the hotel complex. As the group made their way up the sound would get louder and louder.

Finally getting up they'd see that there was a fullblown party going on at the pool party with a DJ and everything playing some sick beats.

They'd find Tiffany and Amber looking dejected on as girls in a middle of the pool tried to push each off a foam circle butt first.

"Like omg Amber! We missed sign-ups!"

"Like I know! I am so triggered right now!"

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Raven

The girl suddenly jumped into a standing position, her dirty wet hair sticking against her face and obscuring her expression. She began to sob as the zombies grabbed at her, pulling her into their arms so that they could carry her. Lincoln managed to knock the head off one of the creatures, but there was such a crowd around the girl now that it was getting difficult to reach her. "Braaaains!" yelled the zombies.

The stranger's fire magic and the fire dripping off the flaming swords was enough to start a blaze in the middle of the creatures. Fire danced around them, melting the zombies and setting fire to the forest trees. The situation would be worse if not for the shifting environment, the trees disappearing and being replaced by metal walls.

The creatures were focused almost entirely on the girl now. She disappeared in the sea of rotting bodies, undeterred by the damage the others were dealing. The bald man shot concentrated bolts of magic into the undead horde, knocking a few aside with every attack. "You must get the girl. Hurry!"

Lincoln smiled, as he was happy that someone else had his back here. He really didn't think he would have had any luck before they showed up since all he had was a staff and nothing to defend Junk with. He noticed that the zombies had hit dean in the head. Luckily, he still had his pack.

" We can stitch that later, first let's get all of these zombies off of her," he said, as a doctor he was concerned. He looked at the bottle in his hand and decided. " Fuck it," he said, using it as a weapon too to break over any zombies that tried to grab him again.

@Minerva @Takumi @Atomyk
The girl suddenly jumped into a standing position, her dirty wet hair sticking against her face and obscuring her expression. She began to sob as the zombies grabbed at her, pulling her into their arms so that they could carry her. Lincoln managed to knock the head off one of the creatures, but there was such a crowd around the girl now that it was getting difficult to reach her. "Braaaains!" yelled the zombies.

The stranger's fire magic and the fire dripping off the flaming swords was enough to start a blaze in the middle of the creatures. Fire danced around them, melting the zombies and setting fire to the forest trees. The situation would be worse if not for the shifting environment, the trees disappearing and being replaced by metal walls.

The creatures were focused almost entirely on the girl now. She disappeared in the sea of rotting bodies, undeterred by the damage the others were dealing. The bald man shot concentrated bolts of magic into the undead horde, knocking a few aside with every attack. "You must get the girl. Hurry!"

"No, no I'm fine." Dean said, leaning against a tree. He stepped forward and fell to the ground. He was able to pick himself up, though. "Alright, I think I got it now. I've had worse."

Sam made his way from behind the tree. "I got her." He said to the bald man. He grabbed his brother's sword, and Cut through a line of zombies around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.