Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Caulfield
@The Tactician @Bomb @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Ringmaster

"... I can't just tell her she can't see him... If that's even him in the picture..." Max thought to herself, she seemed a bit puzzled for a moment as she contemplated what to do.

However, the answer was actually quite simple, and without much further thought, she decided to show the picture to the woman.

zYDgvnr.png

"Is... That him?" She asked, somewhat tentatively...

In this strange world, one could never expect how another would react to something even as harmless as this... But, it was a risk she had to take... Hiding what appeared to be the truth, didn't seem like a good habbit to adopt.​

".......Ah."

An intake of breath and a tear was her reaction, the shimmering droplet falling from her eye. More precious then diamonds as she hesitated before looking at Max. If given permission, she'd take the picture and hold it to her heart.

"Yes. Now I know I must stay. What will he think, if he was to return and I was not here to greet him? Thank you.... Thank you."

At peace, her features stilled and once more, she slept.

There was nothing more now from her.

The town loomed ahead. Fog rolled in like a march of angry ghosts. Every creak sounded like an enemy, every flit of locusts wings sounded like a whisper. This was cursed land, but had several locales.

A town square, an inn, a church and a graveyard.

@york @The Tactician @Bomb @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

".......Ah."

An intake of breath and a tear was her reaction, the shimmering droplet falling from her eye. More precious then diamonds as she hesitated before looking at Max. If given permission, she'd take the picture and hold it to her heart.

"Yes. Now I know I must stay. What will he think, if he was to return and I was not here to greet him? Thank you.... Thank you."

The town loomed ahead. Fog rolled in like a march of angry ghosts. Every creak sounded like an enemy, every flit of locusts wings sounded like a whisper. This was cursed land, but had several locales.

Jack sighed as the woman went back to sleep but gave Maxine an approving smile, "You may not be a warrior, Miss Maxine, but that was a great deed you just performed. It seems your act gave her the peace she sought."

With that, the samurai began to walk through the streets of the strange village, heading towards the local inn. Hopefully the innkeeper would be knowledgeable of who came and went through the hamlet.

@york @Ringmaster @Bomb @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

Tommy took a deep breath as he looked at all the votes stacking up against him. This was going to kill him and Lincoln next round and he knew it, but he and the other man had done all that they could have." I am the only remaining investigator. We started off by investigating Meteo who was innocent and has since past on. I had strong suspcions of Zinnia, Mercer and Roman at first, but we investigated none of them. So did the others, but we held off. We looked at Aran and Golgo also as potential suspects. We also looked at Hideo and Gilgamesh. As for the second murderer, we look at Roman and our others again adding the known innocence of Grim and Mandy. But that is not who we investigated last, before Jack died, we investigated Roman and it was told to us that he was indeed a traitor. If you do not believe me or think I am covering you can still vote us up and when it is what I said is true, you will know who at least one of the traitors is. Most likely if he doesn't get voted up, we may investigate one of our other previous claims," he added. " I don't fear death anyway, I already died," he added.

Lincoln was at a loss for words. " Pass me a beer," he said to Dean.

@everyone @ Reveal @ Why the hell not? @The Silver Paladin

Last edited:
".......Ah."

Jack sighed as the woman went back to sleep but gave Maxine an approving smile, "You may not be a warrior, Miss Maxine, but that was a great deed you just performed. It seems your act gave her the peace she sought."

With that, the samurai began to walk through the streets of the strange village, heading towards the local inn. Hopefully the innkeeper would be knowledgeable of who came and went through the hamlet.

@york @Ringmaster @Bomb @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
Max Caulfield
@Ringmaster @The Tactician @Bomb @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

Max seemed to smile a little, seeing that she had been right to show that picture to her... And, had no problem with parting with it... Even if she had kind of wanted to hold onto it...

RKOryDE.jpg

Jack's words made her blush a little, her smile becoming a little more noticeable... She had almost forgotten how good it felt to help people, even if it was just a simple action... And what's more is, this time, she didn't need to rewind to do it... ... She really hoped she wasn't jinxing it right about now.

"I-It's nothing... Really..." She murmured sheepishly... Fortunately, they were on the move soon after, not leaving her enough time to dwell on her awkwardness, too much.

Seeing Jack already in the Inn, she decided to stick with Jack, wondering if the others would follow too... Though, on the way there, she reached into her bag, pulling out a pen and her journal, quickly beginning to sketch that picture of that woman she had taken not too long ago, while it was still fresh in her mind... It didn't really matter if her powers worked on a drawing or not, she just wanted to have something to remember that moment for years to come... She remembered when she used to fill her journal with countless pictures of her crazy ventures... Maybe it was time she started again...

Tommy took a deep breath as he looked at all the votes stacking up against him. This was going to kill him and Lincoln next round and he knew it, but he and the other man had done all that they could have." I am the only remaining investigator. We started off by investigating Meteo who was innocent and has since past on. I had strong suspcions of Zinnia, Mercer and Roman at first, but we investigated none of them. So did the others, but we held off. We looked at Aran and Golgo also as potential suspects. We also looked at Hideo and Gilgamesh. As for the second murderer, we look at Roman and our others again adding the known innocence of Grim and Mandy. But that is not who we investigated last, before Jack died, we investigated Roman and it was told to us that he was indeed a traitor. If you do not believe me or think I am covering you can still vote us up and when it is what I said is true, you will know who at least one of the traitors is. Most likely if he doesn't get voted up, we may investigate one of our other previous claims," he added. " I don't fear death anyway, I already died," he added.

Suddenly the vote Inigo put on Hideo and Wiruko was now switched to Roman.

Lon'qu glanced at the two with a frown.

"....Revealing has sealed your fate i'm afraid.... I can only wish you two the best and hope you can find the others in the afterlife...." was all Lon'qu

would say trying to hide all of the emotions raging in his body right now...

@Atomyk

Well, he was going to play that card was he? So be it. Roman shrugged.

"Its a good story. Except if it draws away attention from you, then it did its job. I could say the same myself... But we only have our words for it. Asking directly to the egghead- "

He gestured to Ford.

"-Revealed that there was no name. Just that 'yes, the guess was right. So why didn't they reveal? Why keep us in the dark? Which brings us to you- If you are the Investigators, well kudos for being the worst. In one stroke, you revealed yourself to everyone and abandoned the last hope we have to catch the killers. But me? I don't think so. I'm thinking this."

A new cigar was lit as Roman smirked.

"If I was the killer and under suspicion, what better way then this to get me and my buddies off scott free by claiming they were investigated? So no, I don't think you're an Investigator. Just someone stupid enough to think this move will get you off and away."

He tipped his hat and smirked.

"Like I said... Sometimes you need a bastard to uncover the truth."

tumblr_o3a6uvWSt21v3qowuo2_100.png

"... oh, okay. If you're telling the truth, then Wiruko will follow your lead..."

Wiruko said this as she changed the vote that was intended for the both of them towards Roman. Well, she might as well since Hideo seemed to be getting himself drunk again for whatever reason.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @ppl​

tumblr_mlb82ea6zo1s8l4eao3_250.gif

Dean solemnly passed him a beer, after checking the label.

"Make it count."

Suddenly the vote Inigo put on Hideo and Wiruko was now switched to Roman.

Lon'qu glanced at the two with a frown.

"....Revealing has sealed your fate i'm afraid.... I can only wish you two the best and hope you can find the others in the afterlife...." was all Lon'qu

would say trying to hide all of the emotions raging in his body right now...
Tommy looked at him when he wasn't sure what there was to do that was left either.

He saw the frown and looked at him for a brief moment.

" Yes, I do know that, but when you are about to be revealed anyway, the only card left to play is the trump card," he said, looking at him for a brief moment.

He was trying to hide the emotions that were going through his body too as it would seem.

Well, he was going to play that card was he? So be it. Roman shrugged.

"Its a good story. Except if it draws away attention from you, then it did its job. I could say the same myself... But we only have our words for it. Asking directly to the egghead- "

He gestured to Ford.

"-Revealed that there was no name. Just that 'yes, the guess was right. So why didn't they reveal? Why keep us in the dark? Which brings us to you- If you are the Investigators, well kudos for being the worst. In one stroke, you revealed yourself to everyone and abandoned the last hope we have to catch the killers. But me? I don't think so. I'm thinking this."
A new cigar was lit as Roman smirked.

"If I was the killer and under suspicion, what better way then this to get me and my buddies off scott free by claiming they were investigated? So no, I don't think you're an Investigator. Just someone stupid enough to think this move will get you off and away."

He tipped his hat and smirked.

"Like I said... Sometimes you need a bastard to uncover the truth."
Tommy looked at him for a brief moment as he wasn't sure if he had done too much or too little.

" Well, that is the truth, there is no way to validate my claim, there is no way for me to say that it is true or false, as it could be a lie to throw people off us, or perhaps it could be the truth too," he said.

He watched him quite catiously next.

" Actually Ford said that he couldn't tell if there was any name on the paper, not that there was no name as he admitted he doesn't understand the technology," he said to him, looking for a brief moment and decided not to everyone else. " But was this game ever meant to be one? As other contestants have told us, this is a game for someone and sometimes games are rigged in the worst way," he added.

Lincoln wanted to wipe the smug off of his face too.

" I guess that would be true if I hadn't thought about that too. There is a reason I listed all of the names, there is a purpose, " he said, as he wasn't about to say that he was retracting what he said. Tommy knew it was a bad move, but he didn''t care. He had died horribly already so dying again didn't bother him.

Lincoln really want to punch Roman in the face.

" And sometimes you have to play with fire and hope not to be burned," he added.

@Ringmaster @ everyone

Dean solemnly passed him a beer, after checking the label.

"Make it count."
Lincoln took the beer in his hand and took a swig. How had he missed that?

" Screw not drinking for now," he said.

Tommy looked at him when he wasn't sure what there was to do that was left either.

He saw the frown and looked at him for a brief moment.

" Yes, I do know that, but when you are about to be revealed anyway, the only card left to play is the trump card," he said, looking at him for a brief moment.

He was trying to hide the emotions that were going through his body too as it would seem.
"I....Understand..... The last game I was in I was an agent..... Donny and I almost threw ourselves out there to catch a traitor but.... Thankfully we didn't need to reveal until the final round of voting....." Lon'qu had spoken but paused. It appeared as if he was about to say something but he glanced at Saber's dead body... and then at Ryner and fell silent.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Chapter Four
"Beautiful Nightmares"

With the group finally all casting their votes (a method that both of the Gleeful twins saw as rather dull and pointless), it seemed that the twins were getting impatient. They had a show to run, after all, and they didn't intend to sit around and waste their precious time on the commoners from other worlds any longer.

That didn't mean, however, that they didn't intend to have a bit of fun with the 'last' of their time together.

rsz_1rsz_tumblr_o3zfxxd9h21vo67oko1_1280_by_teh_zombish-da4vn3x.jpg

"So, then, I hope you're all happy with your choices," Mabel hummed. "Because truly, it's time to get a move on. As much as I do adore you cute little things."

"Indeed. We only have so much time we can waste with you lot. We have a show to run," Dipper spoke, rather blunt about the fact he wasn't exactly interested in blowing more time away. "I suppose you've got something to see if your... acquaintances, have made the correct choices, Stanford?" Dipper inquired, flatly, emphasizing Ford's name with something that sounded like annoyance.​

Interrupting this, She-Hulk would walk up to the horror twins and hand over a cellphone to Dipper Gleeful.

"... Why are you giving me this?" he asked, giving her a disgusted look.

"Press play and find out," she replied, pointing down at the play button.

Begrudgingly he would comply, and what he saw was not to his liking. The video would depict the conversation from earlier when Saber's body had been revealed to the group and the twins readily admitted to her being dead.

"Congrats, guys." It was not She-Hulk's turn to have a smug look on her face. "I sent that video to everyone the guy I swiped this from had on his contact list. You're trending like crazy right now."

The look on Dipper's face would falter while his sister's poker face remained, though they didn't seem too concerned. "Doesn't matter. It's not real proof, and this town is not exactly the brightest."

"That's right." She-Hulk nodded. "But the seeds are planted now, and considering how many views this has I don't think it will be long before the cops come a callin'. I told you two. I know when to pull my punches. This isn't a knock-out but it's a damn close one."

"The cops? Riiiight. If you say so~" Mabel giggled with an eye-roll thrown in for the hell of it. "Come on, now, get to those votes."

DVFHtP2.png

Ford didn't much care for the tone from this strange Mabel, but he did find himself faced with a conundrum. "Two votes... and three people! I suppose with the pair working so closely together, we would have to assume they are possibly guilty by association! Let's see..." Ford first walked up to Ryner and Sans and waved the sceptre in front of his face. After a moment, it glowed blue, indicating that they were innocent.

Lalonde muttered under her breath, wondering how voting for himself was supposed to have helped there.

Ford then moved on to Roman to do the same procedure. This time, and for the first time, the sceptre glowed red, indicating that Roman was guilty. Suddenly looking wary, Ford took a cautious step back from the man. "You... we have the enemy standing before me!"

HdfVOlp.jpg

Something about this seemed off to Dipper, but there was no doubt that Roman was not on their side. "Hey, so... what are we gonna do with him? Lock him up? We can't really just do that where we are."

Ford gave the pair a sour look. "We'll have to keep an eye on them for now and make sure they don't step out of line. Then when we figure out how to get back to our dimension, we lock them up!"

"Tsk. We have a better idea." A sharp instrument from behind the stage suddenly flew into the group, slamming into Roman hard enough to throw him from the stage. The weapos would be lodged in his heart, having killed him instantly. This fact left a small but sickeningly sweet smile on Mabel's face. A smile that now grew only wider. "Now, brother?" the brunette started, glancing to her twin before linking arms with him and leaning into him. "Why don't we show the darlings a bit of fun~?"

11-2-gif.109867

"I'd simply adore that, sister."

"...Hey, wait a second; what're yo--" Pacifica attempted to inquire, only to be cut off by Mabel taking her brother's hand and beginning to mumble something under her breath. Her brother quickly joined in, their voices mixing together in a silky sweet harmony that, if not for the circumstances, would've made for something like a beautiful song. But as their voices slowly rose in volume, it could be made out that this 'song' was in some sort of foreign language.

And not the human kind.

Quickly, it was as though the wind were picking up, like a tornado was about to blow them all away. Yet they were unable to move, and the wind had no impact. And rather than being whisked away, they found that there consciousness was slowly fading. And as they faded away, faint giggling could be heard, and then... Nothing. Everything had gone to black.

Welcome to the dreamscape.

The group stood inside the same tent, but everything seemed different now. The world was hazy, like film grain had been filtered over every one of your senses. The tent, the ground, and the air itself all glowed in hues of grey and sepia. The magic box and the corpse inside were gone now, replaced by the hazy outline of some object no one could discern. Chairs and props floated above the ground as if they were permanently stuck there. Both Ford and Lalonde were gone, for whatever reason. The only option that seemed present was to leave the tent.

"This all seems so familiar... but it's not as well." Dipper wrapped his arms around himself. "We need to get out of here..."

Starring
@C.T. as GwenPool [Marvel Comics]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta [Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi [Monogatari]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson [Marvel]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer [Prototype]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk [Marvel Comics]
@Atomyk as Pearl [Steven Universe]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton [Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB [The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester [Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes [MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh [Fate Series]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan [Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]
@Gossamer as Cloud and Light [Original Characters]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]
@york as Max Caulfield [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Bomb as Meteo [L] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND MURDERED! INNOCENT! FRIED
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick [RWBY] INVESTIGATED AND KILLED! GUILTY! EXECUTED

"I....Understand..... The last game I was in I was an agent..... Donny and I almost threw ourselves out there to catch a traitor but.... Thankfully we didn't need to reveal until the final round of voting....." Lon'qu had spoken but paused. It appeared as if he was about to say something but he glanced at Saber's dead body... and then at Ryner and fell silent.
Tommy looked at him. " Well, there are some times that you have to do things for the survivors even if it will hurt you. It may have worked better if one of my other two buddies didn't die first and third respectively," he said, as he looked at him. He looked over to see Lincoln drinking and he honestly couldn't stand lying to the guy but he needed to do the best he could and that was it as he would say.

Tommy watched as the gleefuls killed Roman. Well that wasn't the end that he expected for the traitor. But he was dead nontheless and they were in a new place. It seemed the twins had killed Saber and Roman- well he was wherever the dead people went. " I guess we just have to leave the tent," he said.

Lincoln sadly nodded in agreement. Well, this certainly made things interesting indeed.

@everyone

Chapter Four
"Beautiful Nightmares"

With the group finally all casting their votes (a method that both of the Gleeful twins saw as rather dull and pointless), it seemed that the twins were getting impatient. They had a show to run, after all, and they didn't intend to sit around and waste their precious time on the commoners from other worlds any longer.

That didn't mean, however, that they didn't intend to have a bit of fun with the 'last' of their time together.

"So, then, I hope you're all happy with your choices," Mabel hummed. "Because truly, it's time to get a move on. As much as I do adore you cute little things."

"Indeed. We only have so much time we can waste with you lot. We have a show to run," Dipper spoke, rather blunt about the fact he wasn't exactly interested in blowing more time away. "I suppose you've got something to see if your... acquaintances, have made the correct choices, Stanford?" Dipper inquired, flatly, emphasizing Ford's name with something that sounded like annoyance.​

Interrupting this, She-Hulk would walk up to the horror twins and hand over a cellphone to Dipper Gleeful.

Begrudgingly he would comply, and what he saw was not to his liking. The video would depict the conversation from earlier when Saber's body had been revealed to the group and the twins readily admitted to her being dead.

"Congrats, guys." It was not She-Hulk's turn to have a smug look on her face. "I sent that video to everyone the guy I swiped this from had on his contact list. You're trending like crazy right now."

The look on Dipper's face would falter while his sister's poker face remained, though they didn't seem too concerned. "Doesn't matter. It's not real proof, and this town is not exactly the brightest."

"That's right." She-Hulk nodded. "But the seeds are planted now, and considering how many views this has I don't think it will be long before the cops come a callin'. I told you two. I know when to pull my punches. This isn't a knock-out but it's a damn close one."

"The cops? Riiiight. If you say so~" Mabel giggled with an eye-roll thrown in for the hell of it. "Come on, now, get to those votes."

DVFHtP2.png

Ford didn't much care for the tone from this strange Mabel, but he did find himself faced with a conundrum. "Two votes... and three people! I suppose with the pair working so closely together, we would have to assume they are possibly guilty by association! Let's see..." Ford first walked up to Ryner and Sans and waved the sceptre in front of his face. After a moment, it glowed blue, indicating that they were innocent.

Lalonde muttered under her breath, wondering how voting for himself was supposed to have helped there.

Ford then moved on to Roman to do the same procedure. This time, and for the first time, the sceptre glowed red, indicating that Roman was guilty. Suddenly looking wary, Ford took a cautious step back from the man. "You... we have the enemy standing before me!"

HdfVOlp.jpg

Something about this seemed off to Dipper, but there was no doubt that Roman was not on their side. "Hey, so... what are we gonna do with him? Lock him up? We can't really just do that where we are."

Ford gave the pair a sour look. "We'll have to keep an eye on them for now and make sure they don't step out of line. Then when we figure out how to get back to our dimension, we lock them up!"

"Tsk. We have a better idea." A sharp instrument from behind the stage suddenly flew into the group, slamming into Roman hard enough to throw him from the stage. The weapos would be lodged in his heart, having killed him instantly. This fact left a small but sickeningly sweet smile on Mabel's face. A smile that now grew only wider. "Now, brother?" the brunette started, glancing to her twin before linking arms with him and leaning into him. "Why don't we show the darlings a bit of fun~?"

11-2-gif.109867

"...Hey, wait a second; what're yo--" Pacifica attempted to inquire, only to be cut off by Mabel taking her brother's hand and beginning to mumble something under her breath. Her brother quickly joined in, their voices mixing together in a silky sweet harmony that, if not for the circumstances, would've made for something like a beautiful song. But as their voices slowly rose in volume, it could be made out that this 'song' was in some sort of foreign language.

And not the human kind.

Quickly, it was as though the wind were picking up, like a tornado was about to blow them all away. Yet they were unable to move, and the wind had no impact. And rather than being whisked away, they found that there consciousness was slowly fading. And as they faded away, faint giggling could be heard, and then... Nothing. Everything had gone to black.

The group stood inside the same tent, but everything seemed different now. The world was hazy, like film grain had been filtered over every one of your senses. The tent, the ground, and the air itself all glowed in hues of grey and sepia. The magic box and the corpse inside were gone now, replaced by the hazy outline of some object no one could discern. Chairs and props floated above the ground as if they were permanently stuck there. Both Ford and Lalonde were gone, for whatever reason. The only option that seemed present was to leave the tent.

"This all seems so familiar... but it's not as well." Dipper wrapped his arms around himself. "We need to get out of here..."

Starring
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND MURDERED! INNOCENT! FRIED
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo4_100.png

"Oh no! This looks super bad, like that time Wiruko was almost caught by anti-virus programs! C'mon Master, we need to figure things out here!"

At the very least, the bad guy, in this case Roman, was dead now. Yet, they were being thrown into some other situation that the virus didn't really like so much. To the point where she would have to drag around the drunk Hideo, who instead of acting like a god... he was just a lot more drowsy than usual. Surely enough they had to leave the tent, because that was the only option they had from this point forwards until something else happened.

tumblr_o6896pNpBt1v3qowuo7_100.png

"... cut it down... Wiruko... I seriously... need some z's... right now."

Hideo's sleepy drunk self just wanted to sleep.

@Hospes @Atomyk @EVERYBODY LOL​

"HA! SOMEONE BETTER ANSWER THAT PHONE, BECAUSE I FRIGGING CALLED IT!"

The rest of the situation was seemingly ignored for now as Gwen whooped in joy. "I knew gingers have no souls and this cinches it. Gwenpool 1, gingers in bowler hats: 0. Score me!" Her arm pumped in pure satisfaction, savoring the victory.​

"HA! SOMEONE BETTER ANSWER THAT PHONE, BECAUSE I FRIGGING CALLED IT!"

The rest of the situation was seemingly ignored for now as Gwen whooped in joy. "I knew gingers have no souls and this cinches it. Gwenpool 1, gingers in bowler hats: 0. Score me!" Her arm pumped in pure satisfaction, savoring the victory.​

Lincoln was taking back another swig of the beer. He had promised himself he wouldn't drink ever again, but this was a special occassion. He had just found out so many different things, oh and that he probably would die next, how exciting.

Tommy looked over at her. " Well, I guess the fact he is dead now is a good thing, but I worry that we got nothing out of him, no names of other traitors, no last words, he died so inhumanely," he said, wondering what else he could say.

@C.T. @The Silver Paladin @Takumi

Chapter Four
"Beautiful Nightmares"

DVFHtP2.png

HdfVOlp.jpg

11-2-gif.109867

And not the human kind.

Starring

011000753d78e927e7a76ac2461147ce.jpg

The twins may not have admitted to it but Lon'qu beleived them to have done it... Lon'qu believed he was correct in his first guess but now knows his friendship with Ryner is teetering after all of that. Well no matter as before he could strike them down they were sent somewhere else... Well not before Roman was executed... Lon'qu awoke alongside Inigo still clutching his flame sword like usual. He'd have to live with Saber being dead again until he got back to his world... But at this rate was it even worth it...? Being with her has only caused her to die horrible deaths it seemed... Perhaps she was better off dead in peace...

No...

He couldn't leave her dead.... Not like this at least... To be so brutally murdered.... Lon'qu couldn't let this be the end of her...

yYOWgPq.png

He would just have to try again until she was somewhere safe... He went looking for Ryner hoping he could apologize for earlier and... Offer something to him... A hand in bringing Saber back once they got out of this mess...

"...Ugh..."

Inigo awoke moments after Lon'qu did shaking his head in confusion. Just what the hell did they get involved in now. This place was pretty weird it seemed....

63377.png

he forced himself to smile after all that's happened.

"Well I suppose that's one traitor down... We'll just need to carry on and hope for the best..." Inigo had spoken trying to reassure himself as he joined Lon'qu in looking for Ryner...

@DapperDogman

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Chapter Four
"Beautiful Nightmares"

DVFHtP2.png

HdfVOlp.jpg

11-2-gif.109867

And not the human kind.

Starring
Ryner watches as Roman is struck down, a bitter note in all that had happened. His death should have been much slower
He felt like Lon'qu had been robbed of his revenge, which brought a frown to his face
kicking at the corpse firmly, he mutters "Funking animal"

"hey buddy, mind the language, there are kids here"

"Whatever, they're used to much worse, I'm sure"

@Crimson Spartan

Sam and Dean exited the Tent, weapons in hand.

@Everyone @No one @Just wanted to make that post.

Chapter Four
"Beautiful Nightmares"

DVFHtP2.png

HdfVOlp.jpg

11-2-gif.109867

And not the human kind.

Starring

Hatchin was slightly surprised at Roman's execution by the hands of the reverse pines. The new location made her uneasy as well.

Ryner watches as Roman is struck down, a bitter note in all that had happened. His death should have been much slower
He felt like Lon'qu had been robbed of his revenge, which brought a frown to his face
kicking at the corpse firmly, he mutters "Funking animal"

"hey buddy, mind the language, there are kids here"

"Whatever, they're used to much worse, I'm sure"

@Crimson Spartan

"Hey, you don't have to kick his corpse. He may have been a traitor and all that but he's dead now. Least you can do is just....not do that." Hatchin spoke, not happy and just finding a reason to vent.

Before Ryner could even try to reply Michiko grabbed the girl's collar and started dragging her out of the tent. Coco, who had been quietly sitting by Hatchin's feet and cleaning her face, followed once she saw the two moving.

"Leave him be kid. Point is, he's dead now and we have work to do." Michiko sighed. She headed Sam and Dean's way for now. Cause why not hang near her new drinking buddy?

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @DapperDogman @LuckycoolHawk9 @anybody else interested ir whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.