• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It wouldn't make much sense for her to have drowned, but have not been held underwater. Given our current evidence, and lack of time I'm going to assume one of those two is what's being tampered with" Gilgamesh stated, trying to then reason through what the remaining hints could indicate. "So we're likely looking at a Beast Master, someone good with gaining the alliance of other creatures like those the Cave group ran into. So, someone in the Cave group would be most likely". Then in contemplation for a second as he ran through the canidates he voted for Zinnia and Aster, pointing at them he accused "Those two, they were in the Caves and have a history with such beast taming, they seem to be the most likely culprit".

Romans opinion was drowned in the sea of opinions and accussations. A poor choice of words as he grimaced and cut a new cigar. The smell of rich nicotine filled the air, but all he could see was that kids face. Waterlogged and pale, an etheral mermaid in calm repose beneath the water. So in the interests of saving his skin, he identified the ones who had been in these games before. Those bearing knowledge of survival as well as actually surviving. So he too, put in his vote for Zinnia and Aster.

"Golden boy here seems to know whats going on. And if we eliminate you two as traitors, its a win for us. If you're innocent, we'll have an idea of which clues were false and more of what to look for next time- So its a win-win."

Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Everyone

Romans opinion was drowned in the sea of opinions and accussations. A poor choice of words as he grimaced and cut a new cigar. The smell of rich nicotine filled the air, but all he could see was that kids face. Waterlogged and pale, an etheral mermaid in calm repose beneath the water. So in the interests of saving his skin, he identified the ones who had been in these games before. Those bearing knowledge of survival as well as actually surviving. So he too, put in his vote for Zinnia and Aster.

"Golden boy here seems to know whats going on. And if we eliminate you two as traitors, its a win for us. If you're innocent, we'll have an idea of which clues were false and more of what to look for next time- So its a win-win."

Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Everyone
Jack cocked a brow as the gentleman placed his vote as well, joining with the one clad in golden armor (Why gold, he would never understand as it was too weak and valuable to use for tools of war). The two men were quite the pair, arguing their point decently well and pairing together like they had.

"I will refrain for the moment. I do not have a clear conscious upon which to cast a vote in this trial."

That, however, would not be enough to push the samurai to side against his friend just yet.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Ringmaster

"Oh ho, lass, I believe that he was the one who did it BECAUSE he's such a loser!" Aran laughed, jumping up onto the Mystery Shack counter. "I bet it made the poor lad sore thst he wasn't the Manotaur champion, so how else to get revenge than to frame their champion? And I believe I have an idea as to how he did it!" He grinned again at Hideo. "What do you say, lad? Ready to hear my case against you?!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Everyone
tumblr_o3a6c5RWtp1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Go ahead... let's see how you can back up your vote..."

tumblr_o3a6n4KcYh1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Um... Master... are you sure on this? Wiruko knows that we didn't do anything... we couldn't have..."

Wiruko blinked, not knowing what Hideo was trying to do. This guy was totally trying to put the blame on them after Hideo decided on what his vote would go for...

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Everyone​

tumblr_o3a6c5RWtp1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Go ahead... let's see how you can back up your vote..."

tumblr_o3a6n4KcYh1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Um... Master... are you sure on this? Wiruko knows that we didn't do anything... we couldn't have..."

Wiruko blinked, not knowing what Hideo was trying to do. This guy was totally trying to put the blame on them after Hideo decided on what his vote would go for...

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Everyone​
"Well, I should start off by addressing the facts we have! First off, Misty-or was it Madge?-was found drowned, with huge handprints on her body, yet she also didn't appear to be held underwater! Furthermore, there were hooveprints leading from the lake to the Multu-Bear cave. Now, we were all told that that one piece of evidence was forged by cohorts, but we've been stumped as to what it is, as all the evidence we have makes no sense! But, lads and lasses, I say not one, not two, but three pieces of evidence were forged!!!!"

He paused for dramatic effect. "'But Aran!' You may say. 'The cronies could only forge one thing!!' Well, that's because the Staff of Illusions was used by the murderer to cover his tracks...and replace them with Manotaur ones! As one of the few who not only had a staff, but who knew the cave location, I bet Hideo conjured up a fake Manotaur, had it imprint, then walked it to the cave! And the cronies made it look as if the victim wasn't drowned!

"'But Aran! Why go through all that trouble?!' Because-and this, lad, is you biggest mistake-I, Aran Ryan, was being framed from the start! Champion of the Manotaurs, went to the caves, combined with my knack for enemy making, I look every part a murderer! But I would like you all to know that I aould never kill some random kid-no, Anyone I would ever kill would be someone of my strength, because where is the fun of no challenge?

"So there! If I were you boy, I would start refuting, because you look rather poorly." Aran crossed his arms smugly, daring Hideo to defend himself.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Everyone

"Well, I should start off by addressing the facts we have! First off, Misty-or was it Madge?-was found drowned, with huge handprints on her body, yet she also didn't appear to be held underwater! Furthermore, there were hooveprints leading from the lake to the Multu-Bear cave. Now, we were all told that that one piece of evidence was forged by cohorts, but we've been stumped as to what it is, as all the evidence we have makes no sense! But, lads and lasses, I say not one, not two, but three pieces of evidence were forged!!!!"

He paused for dramatic effect. "'But Aran!' You may say. 'The cronies could only forge one thing!!' Well, that's because the Staff of Illusions was used by the murderer to cover his tracks...and replace them with Manotaur ones! As one of the few who not only had a staff, but who knew the cave location, I bet Hideo conjured up a fake Manotaur, had it imprint, then walked it to the cave! And the cronies made it look as if the victim wasn't drowned!

"'But Aran! Why go through all that trouble?!' Because-and this, lad, is you biggest mistake-I, Aran Ryan, was being framed from the start! Champion of the Manotaurs, went to the caves, combined with my knack for enemy making, I look every part a murderer! But I would like you all to know that I aould never kill some random kid-no, Anyone I would ever kill would be someone of my strength, because where is the fun of no challenge?

"So there! If I were you boy, I would start refuting, because you look rather poorly." Aran crossed his arms smugly, daring Hideo to defend himself.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Everyone
tumblr_o689t7k5RJ1v3qowuo8_100.png

"..."

Hideo stared at Aran for a moment, but it seemed like he had one thing to say to defend himself and Wiruko.

tumblr_o689t7k5RJ1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Sure, that's also concrete evidence and claims that would prove me to be guilty... but alike to you, there is one thing uncounted for..."

Hideo kept that intense stare up, as if he was truly serious about all that he was saying.

tumblr_o3a6c5RWtp1v3qowuo9_100.png

"If I had trouble on keeping my first illusion of a Manotaur intact during the events regarding the Multi Bear, also on the verge of fainting... why would I even attempt to do this work to cover up and forge evidence in the first place? I couldn't even think of being able to do such a thing anyways, such as lacking the mastery over the staff of illusions to do this... That's all I'll say."

tumblr_o689t7k5RJ1v3qowuo8_100.png

"..."

Hideo stared at Aran for a moment, but it seemed like he had one thing to say to defend himself and Wiruko.

tumblr_o689t7k5RJ1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Sure, that's also concrete evidence and claims that would prove me to be guilty... but alike to you, there is one thing uncounted for..."

Hideo kept that intense stare up, as if he was truly serious about all that he was saying.

tumblr_o3a6c5RWtp1v3qowuo9_100.png

"If I had trouble on keeping my first illusion of a Manotaur intact during the events regarding the Multi Bear, also on the verge of fainting... why would I even attempt to do this work to cover up and forge evidence in the first place? I couldn't even think of being able to do such a thing anyways, such as lacking the mastery over the staff of illusions to do this... That's all I'll say."
Aran chuckled, shaking his head. "My lad...you just admitted to conjuring up a Manotaur! And like I said, this way, it would make it easier to pin on someone else! Besides...who's to say you acted alone?"

Lincoln watched as everyone accused someone else, but all he could think of was the fact that any of the clues could be false, all perhaps of them. " Wait a moment, if we are saying that one piece of evidence was tampered with, how do we know where Max was before she died? I know she wasn't at the lake , was she with you guys at the caves?" He asked them. He also stepped up. " I bought a staff of illusions too," he said, showing it to Mandy and Grim. " However, I haven't bee able to make anything," he added.

Tommy took all of this in and he bit down on his lip. " Could it be possible that all of the pieces of evidence were false?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @ Everyone

Aran chuckled, shaking his head. "My lad...you just admitted to conjuring up a Manotaur! And like I said, this way, it would make it easier to pin on someone else! Besides...who's to say you acted alone?"
tumblr_o3a67pKAYf1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... just once... and Wiruko has nothing to do with this. As if computer viruses get anything from killing anybody..."

Hideo didn't show any falter or hesitation with his words, continuing to stare Aran down.​

tumblr_o3a67pKAYf1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... just once... and Wiruko has nothing to do with this. As if computer viruses get anything from killing anybody..."

Hideo didn't show any falter or hesitation with his words, continuing to stare Aran down.​
"Did I ever mention her lad? I'm talking about the other backstabbing rogues, the ones that fella was going on about earlier. Who knows? One of them could have a Staff or Illusions, one could have helped you keep stamina up... But we don't know for sure. In fact, all we can really do is..." His grin faded. "Vote out a possible culprit now than wait and let another die. You said something along those lines, didn't you?"

"Whoa guys, you seem to be banking on those staffs a lot. Besides pretty sure illusions don't cause any marks to show from them. Or that's what illusions usually don't do when I've had to handle with them." She-Hulk replied stepping into the conversation. "What about one of the animals? Didn't one of them have that shape shifting power thing?"

Lincoln watched as everyone accused someone else, but all he could think of was the fact that any of the clues could be false, all perhaps of them. " Wait a moment, if we are saying that one piece of evidence was tampered with, how do we know where Max was before she died? I know she wasn't at the lake , was she with you guys at the caves?" He asked them. He also stepped up. " I bought a staff of illusions too," he said, showing it to Mandy and Grim. " However, I haven't bee able to make anything," he added.

Tommy took all of this in and he bit down on his lip. " Could it be possible that all of the pieces of evidence were false?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @ Everyone

"No, because something clearly happened to her. I know we aren't a crack forensic team or whatever, but some of those clues are real, I'd stake my reputation as a lawyer on it."

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @ Everyone

"Whoa guys, you seem to be banking on those staffs a lot. Besides pretty sure illusions don't cause any marks to show from them. Or that's what illusions usually don't do when I've had to handle with them." She-Hulk replied stepping into the conversation. "What about one of the animals? Didn't one of them have that shape shifting power thing?"

"No, because something clearly happened to her. I know we aren't a crack forensic team or whatever, but some of those clues are real, I'd stake my reputation as a lawyer on it."

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @ Everyone
"Wasn't the cat thing the shapeshifter?" Aran grinned as he put two and two together. "Even then! That helps my case! Hideo has one of those things!!!"

Alex heard his name, and he did not like that. He was never the investigative type, which is why he was remaining so silent and apathetic throughout the entire situation, which would be completely fine in his eyes. He doesn't pay attention to details that don't involve him, but now, it looks like someone wants to call him out for something he didn't do.

pic2.jpg

"Are you fucking serious?" Alex said, approach the rest of the group, an air of something dark surrounding him. "So, that is just it. Not enough information, so the best solution is voting on the first person you see. That is just typical, isn't it?" He approached Clarence, abit too close for comfort, as he was starting to get in his face. "I wouldn't kill somebody if they weren't getting in my way. The only thing that matters is finishing what needs to be done, without involving others, but hey, I won't stop if your going to waste my time and try to stop me. I wish I wasn't here, but I am, and the only thing I need to do is get the fuck out of here. Why would I waste time killing some random girl who wasn't even with my group when we went out to the lake."

"I am not a good person, that is just how it is and I won't deny it. But I am not some bloodthirsty murderer, I'm just a guy who doesn't carry around dead weight and doesn't beat around the fucking bush."

"I was a scientist once, so maby that explains it. Maby, I don't know, I'm still trying to figure all of this shit out."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @Crimson Spartan @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
Alex's sudden intrusion on the group did all but make Clarence uncomfortable. He knew well what he did, and was excited to see the result of it. In fact, through the process of Alex's defense speech, Clarence caught the slightest of smiles. His back straightened, Clarence prepared for his response like he always did, by clearing his throat.

"Ah, wonderful," he begun, cheerful about Alex's talking that anything. "The boy can speak for himself. What's more, he's good too! Terribly sorry for playing a trick on you like that, it merely caught my interest to find out who in this merry crew of transdimensional beings were capable of a certain social skill. Here," he said, pulling a bottle out of his jacket, handing it to Alex. "Some wine for the trouble."

Next he turned to the rest of the group. "As to not cause any confusion, I retract my vote from Alex!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Investigation

"Did I ever mention her lad? I'm talking about the other backstabbing rogues, the ones that fella was going on about earlier. Who knows? One of them could have a Staff or Illusions, one could have helped you keep stamina up... But we don't know for sure. In fact, all we can really do is..." His grin faded. "Vote out a possible culprit now than wait and let another die. You said something along those lines, didn't you?"

"Wasn't the cat thing the shapeshifter?" Aran grinned as he put two and two together. "Even then! That helps my case! Hideo has one of those things!!!"
tumblr_o689eh04eF1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Not to rain on your parade here... but I suppose that the cat-"

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Wiruko's kitty is named Kitty! So call Kitty by it's name... Kitty!"

It seemed like even in situations like these, Wiruko kept her child-like tendencies... and really wanted people to refer to her Catsune by it's given name.

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Fine, Kitty is always in Wiruko's care. Knowing her, she wouldn't even let me command Kitty around... even for something like this. Wiruko may be some weird mischievous computer virus turned human as of now... but I don't see her being involved... or the possibility that I'm using her to my advantage."

Upon refering to Wiruko's Catsune by the right name, Hideo would look over his shoulder to see that Wiruko was happily watching more cat videos on his laptop, holding her 'Kitty' in her arms again.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @ Everyone​

tumblr_o689eh04eF1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Not to rain on your parade here... but I suppose that the cat-"

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Wiruko's kitty is named Kitty! So call Kitty by it's name... Kitty!"

It seemed like even in situations like these, Wiruko kept her child-like tendencies... and really wanted people to refer to her Catsune by it's given name.

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Fine, Kitty is always in Wiruko's care. Knowing her, she wouldn't even let me command Kitty around... even for something like this. Wiruko may be some weird mischievous computer virus turned human as of now... but I don't see her being involved... or the possibility that I'm using her to my advantage."

Upon refering to Wiruko's Catsune by the right name, Hideo would look over his shoulder to see that Wiruko was happily watching more cat videos on his laptop, holding her 'Kitty' in her arms again.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @ Everyone​

"Hey nobody's accusing you of anything...actually never mind seems like some people already did. Are there any others who have one of these catsune things?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ia7FHaR.png

37RQepD.png

NXNCJ1v.png

702nIH5.png

sPsxZA0.png

3McGHnF.png

MXmA5gZ.png

Gran then speaks in response to the two, "Convincing. Before I proceed to vote, can Ms Zinnia speak up and rebut regarding this? Maybe you have something to say before the votes pile on you."

@Jeremi @icantfindgoodshehulktransparents

J04M556.png

HMSSyvk.png

"Easy there Miku," Gran instinctively calls the feline creature as it latches onto his shoulder, only thinking of a name at that very moment. "I displayed this guy earlier on. I only saw Miku shapeshifting while we were in here, which was exactly what caused me to imagine this possibility."

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

@Bomb

gE5cGqb.png

XxjfDnk.png

"Meteo, you still with us?" Djeeta smiles at the poor, despair-filled soul of the child.

@Bomb

Ia7FHaR.png

37RQepD.png

NXNCJ1v.png

702nIH5.png

sPsxZA0.png

3McGHnF.png

MXmA5gZ.png

Gran then speaks in response to the two, "Convincing. Before I proceed to vote, can Ms Zinnia speak up and rebut regarding this? Maybe you have something to say before the votes pile on you."

J04M556.png

HMSSyvk.png

"Easy there Miku," Gran instinctively calls the feline creature as it latches onto his shoulder, only thinking of a name at that very moment. "I displayed this guy earlier on. I only saw Miku shapeshifting while we were in here, which was exactly what caused me to imagine this possibility."

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

@Bomb

gE5cGqb.png

XxjfDnk.png

"Meteo, you still with us?" Djeeta smiles at the poor, despair-filled soul of the child.

@Bomb
There was no response from Meteo. His thoughts have been clouded with his past memories and questions.

@Crow

"Hey nobody's accusing you of anything...actually never mind seems like some people already did. Are there any others who have one of these catsune things?"

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well, if people are keen on accusing me for this, they'll figure out that they've made a mistake, once I'm proven to be innocent... along with Wiruko."

Hideo decided to leave the matter like that, figuring that he'll keep an eye on Wiruko for now. The virus was just watching cat videos and cuddling her Kitty, but Hideo felt the need to keep an eye on her... since she felt like a little sister to him... in some way.

There was no response from Meteo. His thoughts have been clouded with his past memories and questions.

@Crow

XxjfDnk.webp

"Phantagrande to Meteo, Phantagrande to Meteo. You still there?"

Djeeta taps the kid's shoulder in an attempt to snap him out of his deep thoughts.

@Bomb

zMnHGAJ.png

Zinnia had been so busy attending to Aster that she hadn't even noticed what had been going on for quite some time. When she finally caught herself up on recent events--namely the murder, the evidence, and who people were voting for--Zinnia was flabbergasted. "All of you are wrong in your accusations. I've committed many crimes, and I'd gladly admit any of them, but killing a girl for no reason isn't my style. You're just pointing fingers at me because you don't have any other assumptions!"

She paused, shaking her head. "And furthermore, whoever said I specialize in beast taming is absolutely right. But the truth is, the only beasts I tame are Pokémon, not Manotaurs. Plus, I can only train pokémon if I have pokéballs to catch them with, but my pokéballs went missing from the moment I arrived here," she explained. For goodness sake, even her familiar wasn't really listening to her all that well. And back at the caves, the Manotaurs had ignored her. What were these people thinking?

If they would've known about Zinnia's past failures to control Rayquaza and utilize his power maybe then they would've believed her. But there was no way she could explain the situation without proof she wasn't lying. After all, none of the people here in Gravity Falls had been with Zinnia to witness the event. The only person who had been there wasn't around. Ruby, the Hoenn league champion, was likely still back in Hoenn.

Aster, anxious about the entire situation, hid behind Zinnia's legs nervously. "Murrr," she hummed, a worried expression on her face. Zinnia simply scowled. She hated how upset these people were making Aster.

"I'll bite each and every last one of you who voted for me," the lorekeeper murmured under her breath. In the mean time, she needed to vote for someone too so she could at least say she did something to keep herself from being voted out. But who could she vote for? The evidence wasn't good enough. Truthfully, her vote would be a random guess. Did that make it fair? Obviously not, but Zinnia believed that sacrifices had to be made for the greater good sometimes...

...she just needed to figure out who deserved the blame pinned on them. "I'm going to vote for Gilgamesh until a better option comes up." Her reasoning? He voted for her! So he deserved to be voted for too! Jerk! D:<

Plus, Gilgamesh was the one who came up with that garbage about her being a monster tamer. For all she knew, he truthfully was responsible for the murder and was just trying to frame her. Until she had another idea, this was the only vote she could think to make.

@Everyone @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Bomb

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well, if people are keen on accusing me for this, they'll figure out that they've made a mistake, once I'm proven to be innocent... along with Wiruko."

Hideo decided to leave the matter like that, figuring that he'll keep an eye on Wiruko for now. The virus was just watching cat videos and cuddling her Kitty, but Hideo felt the need to keep an eye on her... since she felt like a little sister to him... in some way.

"I guess they have nothing to lose voting for you then huh?" She-Hulk remarked.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @ Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.