Status
Not open for further replies.
It was definitely clear as day that Gideon was nervous as Roman approached. The boy still remembered him being confirmed a killer - and he didn't want to be letting anyone like that near his sister. Especially not after what the reverse twins had done to her. Yet, it wasn't exactly like he had telekinesis he could use to magically stop him in his tracks or turn him around. All he could really do was hold Pacifica even closer, as though he could somehow magically keep her safe this way. The request that he pass her over certainly didn't help.

tumblr_inline_o6sb3hPrwf1t5tu4h_250.jpg

Clearly, he was hesitant, looking very uncertain and tense at those words. But clearly, he didn't exactly have much of a choice in the matter. Besides, the guy was at least claiming that he wasn't going to hurt her... But people lied. Trust no one. "..Alright, alright," he finally relented, reluctantly passing his sister over. But even the sight of his cousin's face being touched and Roman glowing as he did so made him nervous. "Wh-what're y' doin', anyways?" he asked, seeming rather antsy.

Then came the question.

"...Cousin," he answered, quietly. "But she's like a sister t' me. An' she's the closest friend I've got." He didn't know why he was sharing this, especially with a killer. But despite, here he was, explaining his relations.​
"Ahh."

Roman fell silent as he continued to heal, letting his aura sink into Pacifica with some degree of thoughtfulness. Finally, he spoke.

"I got someone like that too. As much family to me as your cousin here, if you could apply that term in my line of work. Nothing I wouldn't do for her either, and I have. I've lied...I've cheated...And I killed and survived it all. Maybe I'll finally get her back."

And without wondering why he shared that, he revealed the entire reason to Reverse-Gideon why exactly, he had entered the game as a traitor in the first place. Finishing his healing, he slipped his glove back on and passed her over before he smirked.

"Though if you tell anyone, I'm going to rip your guts through your mouth."~

All was right with the world as he added, taking out his final allotment of cash. He wasn't going to be needing it anymore, the local currency he pick-pocketed throughout the whole adventure.

"Lets see....Hmm....Hmm....Right. Here. A little bonus for her when she wakes up."

And handing over $200 dollars in assorted bills, Roman stood and brushed off his knees as he added.

"And if either of you feel a need for a job, well....There's more where that came from. Good luck kids. For what its worth...."

He paused about to say it, thought better of it and laughed quietly as he shook his head and walked away. A gentleman swinging his cane in time as he smiled.

A smile that faded as he saw the following.
1hk7jIA.png

Leia paused for a second, a little surprised by the question. "Uh." This was rather sudden, after all, but if a Murder Game did occur, then someone here was probably at fault! She pointed dramatically at Hisoka. "You're gonna be taken to the Coalition headquarters! We've been given permission by the multiversal United Nation to carry out arrests for criminals such as yourself! I mean, I assume you were a traitor here, right? Unless you were brainwashed, that's not good at all!"

In Leia's hands formed her staff, which she spun in the air a bit to show off. "I will use force if I have to!"
Roman did an about face, power-walked the opposite direction and once he was out of sight....Bolted.

He had no plans whatsoever involving the fuzz.

@Hospes @Atomyk

1hk7jIA.png

Leia paused for a second, a little surprised by the question. "Uh." This was rather sudden, after all, but if a Murder Game did occur, then someone here was probably at fault! She pointed dramatically at Hisoka. "You're gonna be taken to the Coalition headquarters! We've been given permission by the multiversal United Nation to carry out arrests for criminals such as yourself! I mean, I assume you were a traitor here, right? Unless you were brainwashed, that's not good at all!"

In Leia's hands formed her staff, which she spun in the air a bit to show off. "I will use force if I have to!"

@Verite
tumblr_inline_mudz852H9C1rxy3w0.png

"Hoooh, force me into submission, will you?~" Hisoka said, amused by Leia's exclamation. With a light chuckle, as though he was in the mind to dismiss the girl's threats, he opened his eyes, his expression changing to that of a dearly sinister one.

tumblr_inline_mudzag5Nzm1rxy3w0.png

"I'd. Like. To. See. You. Try."

And then, as quickly as that sudden display appeared, he went back to his normal demeanor.

tumblr_inline_mudz9prePN1rxy3w0.png

"However, I am rather tired and famished, so I shan't resist if you desire to take me away," Hisoka said, offering up his arms should Leia decide to handcuff him or so, "Just as long as I'm provided with food and a nice place to rest," he said with a strange polite tone to his voice.

@Atomyk

Last edited:
There is battling demons using music. Then there is battling demons using cannons and rock salt. Clarence would believe there is quite the difference, and the way the two methods blended into each other as of recently, confused him. Who's to say they couldn't have just fired at them from the beginning?

Oh well. They were being fought, and that was what mattered. Not that he could contribute so much, but still. Noticing the fight commencing, he took to his piano. Now for something HE'D play.

But before he could end the overture, a hole ripped through this dimension, leading to another, and with it, his newly acquired companions were leaving. Back to the world of the living. One of them, anyways. It hurt him to leave so soon. Playing the piano made him feel more alive than in long, even after the energetic rush of reuniting with the Surface.

Though there was more there than a piano would ever give to him. Among the living, was more adventure, more company, more… pleasure. Ech, plus RGB was there. And, hopefully, so was a way back to London.

Ah yes, London. In a slow, slender motion he rose, away from the white and black keys that for the last time were what kept him alive. And even still, the music seemed to keep going. Clarence, however, thought naught of it as he made his way towards the portal, and eventually through it.

London. His home city of wonder, majesty, class divide and squid men. Ever since taken to the Neath, the place had only gotten worse and worse. The people, seemingly oblivious to the fact, was verging on disaster. Morality was dead, laws along it. Yet the Masters, self-declared rulers of the city, did not care for them the slightest. City after city they had taken, leeching off it as their home for a few hundred years, until all was gone.

But Clarence, of seemingly little importance as he was, was not one to let that happen to London. His plan was to do anything in his growing power to stop the Masters of the Bazaar.

He once more had to shield his eyes from the intense light combined from the sun and various explosions at arriving back in Gravity Falls. How he'd missed the place. Oh, and Bill was there. Being pulled into yet another underworld, it seemed.

"..."

What? What did he miss? Ok, there was RGB. Injured and unconscious, but seemingly still alive. Good. Stroding over to him, Clarence took a short pause besides Roman.

Oh right, he was exhausted beyond legitimate reason.

The Brit practically fell to his knees besides Roman, despite best efforts to calmly sit down. A proper upper class gentleman couldn't afford to have "Hilariously falling to the ground under public eye" on his reputation now, could he?

"Greetings, once again, Roman. Would it be too much of a stretch to ask about what in the world happened here?"

Subtlety be d__ned. He was finding out what was going on, if he so had to ask the apparent bad guy himself. If that was indeed the case, bothered him none.

"This entire event had been far more of a slaughterfest than anyone here would find themselves comfortable with, I believe. Oh, how my only wish is to return to 1894, to London…"

Trailing off in voice, Clarence pulled out another bottle of wine. One of the better ones, at that. Greyfields 1868 First Sporing. Clarence could say it time and time again. Nothing was like the tastes of Neathen mushroom wines. And while yes, he had promised himself to restrain to a more austere lifestyle, he needed a stiff drink. No matter the price. No wine was too expensive to enjoy after being threatened on your life. For real this time around.

He took a sip. Then another. Then a large one. His once distressed mind was numbing. He hands the bottle to Roman, his tired expression offering a drink. Surely he can't resist a sip or two of only the finest of wine, reserved for only the closest protéges of Mr. Wines?
Epilogue
"Until Next Time"

Seeing as the fun was over, the Manotaurs decided to head back to their cave in the woods, though they opted to stay their giant size, much to the Multi-Bear's dismay. "We'll never forget you, Manly One!" they declared, running back into the forest and toppling an endless amount of trees as they went.

Junko hugged herself, shivering slightly. She felt the excitement and relief that poured off the people around her. It was unique... a unique feeling that lodged itself deep in her chest. The girl found herself smiling, lost in the moment, her despair over opening that portal forgotten to her for now. She hadn't been able to stick around to witness the downfall of the Arch Demon, so the fact that she was still here, to bask in this victory...

qHxbJYe.png

"... Wait, who the hell was that triangle guy anyway? I don't even know what's going on!"

Junko sighed, crossing her arms. She closed her eyes and thought for a moment, wondering if she would be stuck here for the time being. She didn't exactly have control over her power to send herself away, but... Maybe if she could manipulate those portals now, maybe it meant she was gaining some kind of control? "Why is this so confusing... why do I have this power, anyway?"

Junko opened her eyes to find Sam before her, though she had no idea who he was. She supposed he seemed familiar... "Hey," she said, cocking her head to the side slightly, "do you wanna join my fan club?"

The reverse version of Gideon just appeared to be traumatized - and he hadn't even really contributed much. He was a bit of a coward, that much was obvious, but that wasn't what he was worried about. Bill was dead, now - not he, nor anyone else, needed to fret about that any longer. No, the boy's major concerns were about something else entirely.

"...Pacifica?" Much like earlier, there was still silence. This fact filled the young boy with dread, and he gently shook his cousin in hopes of waking her up. "C'mon, now, Pacifica," he muttered. Still, it seemed the girl wasn't stirring. However, her chest still seemed to rise and fall ever-so-slightly. That was a good omen, at the very least, right?

The young boy simply didn't know anymore.

With an expression that made it seem as though he were about to outright start bawling, the nine-year-old tightly hugged his injured and unconscious friend, holding her close and trying desperately not to tear up. Ironically, however, someone else had started to.

gid53.png

"H-hold me, m' queen!" the original Gideon exclaimed, jumping into Mabel's arms and starting to cry on her. Looked like the Reverse Pines had been a bit too much, even for the one they were the equivalent of in their world.

mab57.png

"..."

For a few moments, Mabel was silent, her expression unreadable as she stared down at the crying trash baby boy in her arms. But slowly, her expression twisted into that of horror. "....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET HIM OFF OF ME!" she exclaimed, suddenly dropping the boy and beginning to run around frantically.

After freeing the book captives, Ford had stayed by Lalonde's side, protecting her for the duration of the battle. A sigh of relief escaped him when it was all over (though he had worried their inability to use the zodiac would spell their doom), and he directed the Dipper clones to gather his niece and nephew. His expression was grim as he looked down upon the pale woman, the blonde looking like she could crumble at the slightest provocation.

When Dipper and Mabel neared, Lalonde finally stirred. Ford let out a gasp and asked, "how are you feeling?!" She didn't answer for a moment, instead raising a hand to indicate for him to hold off. He waited patiently while Lalonde sat up on her own, eventually rubbing her head and letting out a tired sigh.

nWhDZhe.png

"I'm sure you have a few questions."

fKhrnFN.jpg

Dipper moved next to her, dropping down to his knees to bring his level with her. "No way, we're just happy you're okay! You... wouldn't be the first to be possessed by Bill, anyway."

mabel020.png

Having joined Dipper's side, Mabel offered Lalonde a bright smile, though the girl felt extremely exhausted. "Haha, yeah. You don't need to feel bad. Bill was, like, super smarticle. And good at doing puppet-y stuff."

Lalonde shrugged. "Oh, dear. Is that so? Well..." She began to stand up, and Ford reached for her hand to help her to stand. She nodded to him as thanks. "I was aware the whole time, as you probably know then. You shouldn't worry-- the demon did a surprisingly strong job of copying my mannerisms. Though, it would be nice to get to know you all again... Anyway, as you probably imagined, it was he who rigged the portal to go haywire."

OJTG0ZP.png

"Speaking of which," Ford muttered, rubbing at the back of his head, "we will have to begin work once again. Otherwise, all of our new friends will be permanently stuck in our dimension!"

"If our dimension is really our dimension anymore," Dipper added.

Lalonde shook her head. "No need, dear. I don't suggest you mess with the portal ever again... you and I both know the risks involved." Ford nodded, understanding. "But I know how we can get everyone home. I have certain... contacts. I just need to borrow your technology for a time, Stanford. My employer would likely terminate my position if they knew what I was considering due to do, but considering my circumstances, maybe I have already been terminated."

Ford was happy to let Lalonde use whatever she wanted, and it wasn't long before she had what she described as an interdimensional communicator. "It is in a primitive working condition," she explained. She was showing Ford and the twins the object, leading them back out of the Mystery Shack as she did so. "But it is fine for what I intend for it." She set the device up in the dirt in front of shack, pressing a few buttons on it so that it began to emit a low hum. She then stood back and crossed her arms.

"We can't talk directly into it, but it is now sending a signal. The beacon will summon a group known as the Coalition."

It wasn't long before a portal would appear by the beacon and out from it drove a strange school bus with an orange-haired woman at the wheel.

The_Magic_School_Bus.jpg

"Someone rang for the Magic School Bus?" The woman asked, her doors opening up and welcoming anyone and everyone who would require a ride home. However, a girl stepped out of the bus first, a look of mild anger flashing across her face at the sight of Lalonde.

1hk7jIA.png

"Hey... you're not with the Coalition! What's the deal? How did you know how to call us?!"

Lolonde sighed. "Dear, it will take me a while to explain, but..." she turned, sweeping her hand at the crowd, "you might not be surprised to hear we have just gone through one of those death games. Everyone here will need passage home, if you may. I will freely allow myself to be taken in for questioning."

The girl marveled at the amount of people. She was about to speak when Dipepr interrupted her and said, "h-hey, wait!" He pointed over at Hisoka. "You have to arrest that guy... he committed a murder!"

The girl groaned. "This was not what I was expecting today... Okay. Hey, you! Clown guy! You're under arrest!"

Lalonde crossed her arms and eyed the two Gleeful twins who had put the group through so much trouble. "May want to see about arresting that pair as well, dear."

As people were now deciding where they wanted to go, Ford decided to pull Stan aside for a moment, wanting to say something he never got to throughout all this. "Stanley..." Ford sighed. "I know when I came back, we weren't on the best of terms. Since then, we haven't really had a chance to talk... but, I think now will be my last opportunity to say I'm sorry." Ford paused to reach into his jacket's inner pocket, pulling out a picture of Stan and Ford when they were children.

"And, before you ask what I mean," he said, holding up a finger. "I decided I want to head out into the great beyond once again! This time, maybe with this Coalition group's help, I'll have a better time of it."

Stan stood brusquely as Ford told him his plans.

T43aeo7.jpg

"Fine! Go gallivanting across the universe again! But on one condition..." He placed his hand on Ford's shoulder. "You'll take your foolish brother with you. I... I know we haven't talked much since you got back, but losing you again... at the end of the day, Ford, we're brothers and the Pine boys are going to show the entire multiverse a thing or two! Whaddaya say?"

Ford stared for a moment, but eventually nodded and smiled. "That they will."

CaHveJj.png

"You're right, Stanley. We're brothers. Never forget that."

Starring
@C.T. as GwenPool [Marvel Comics]
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta [Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi [Monogatari]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson [Marvel]
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer [Prototype]
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk [Marvel Comics]
@Atomyk as Pearl [Steven Universe]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@york as Max Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Ciri [The Witcher]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton [Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB [The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester [Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes [MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh [Fate Series]
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan [Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe]
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]​
Screenshot_2016_06_20_at_3_29_25_PM.png

"Urgh..."

RGB wished that this was the first time in recent memory he woke up feeling terrible. Sadly, it wasn't. What had happened? Had they won? The monster pulled his hand off of his screen to take a look around, spotting no such demon, no lackeys. The war...It was...Over? He couldn't recall it ever ending. But no matter. Slowly the monster came to his feet, leaning against his cane, shaking the fuzz out of his--

"...Cl-Clarence?"

That was the same man, the same one he got damnably attached to. For a long moment, he just...Stared. At him. And at the rest. Everyone was--Back. All the dead had risen, and...He gave a small jump, looking off behind him.

A bus.

A bus had come to take him, and the rest, home.

It felt like a dream, by which he meant his head was fuzzy and nothing was making sense. But at the same time, unlike a dream, he didn't care. Hero was back within his sights. Clarence wasn't, well, being a dreary reminder of what happened when he got attached to people. A trickle of green began to come out of his color-bar mouth, and smiling--Smiling large, smiling genuinely--RGB gave his cane a twirl and went off towards the bizarre schoolbus.

"Well, then, we mustn't dawdle long! Spit-spot--Let's go!"

He boarded the automobile. He sat down in a seat beside the window.

He was...Happy.

Really and truly. That was really something, in this strange place, wasn't it?

[ @EVERYONE ]​

The girl, impressively unphased by being thrown in the air, now returned to take Rumble's sweep instead of her brother. How endearing. But Rumble thought none of it. After all, he had started this battle with Dipper as his competitor, and he was assured it would end that way. He wished to remove Mabel from the fight once more, until a much easier opportunity for doing so, disguised as an attack, appeared.

He barely caught a glimpse of the face of the person launching the missiles, but he'd get his revenge one day. When done with these twins. For now, the missiles were his main objective. Picking up Mabel after the impact with his foot, he held the girl around her wrists and ankles, and held her in front of himself, like a human shield.

"Hoo-hah! Rumble McSkirmish, a trick always up my sleeve!" If his arms were covered by anything else than tape, that is.

Mabel certainly didn't mind the fact her legs had taken the brunt of the kicks - pain was a lovely thing. She didn't mind it at all. But what was much more entertaining that the mild pain from the attack was what Rumble did next. Her wrists were grabbed and she was held up like a rag doll. A human shield for Roman's little attack. How ironic, truly! Yet, she still didn't seem at all concerned. Rather, she actually began to laugh yet again. "Hehe, now, what did I tell you about getting handsy? Such a scoundrel!"

Of course, he didn't compare to her.

Continuing in her light laughter, Mabel watched with complete glee as the missiles suddenly changed course - turning and heading straight for the ground a mere few feet in front of them. When they hit, a cloud of dust and dirt was stirred up, serving as a brief distraction. Which allotted for time for Dipper to attempt a little stunt of his own. Dipper was on his feet and aiming to strike Rumble's arms with a pair of knives he had produced from his suit in attempt to force the fighter to drop his sister.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Etc​

Epilogue
"Until Next Time"

Seeing as the fun was over, the Manotaurs decided to head back to their cave in the woods, though they opted to stay their giant size, much to the Multi-Bear's dismay. "We'll never forget you, Manly One!" they declared, running back into the forest and toppling an endless amount of trees as they went.

Junko hugged herself, shivering slightly. She felt the excitement and relief that poured off the people around her. It was unique... a unique feeling that lodged itself deep in her chest. The girl found herself smiling, lost in the moment, her despair over opening that portal forgotten to her for now. She hadn't been able to stick around to witness the downfall of the Arch Demon, so the fact that she was still here, to bask in this victory...

qHxbJYe.png

"... Wait, who the hell was that triangle guy anyway? I don't even know what's going on!"

Junko sighed, crossing her arms. She closed her eyes and thought for a moment, wondering if she would be stuck here for the time being. She didn't exactly have control over her power to send herself away, but... Maybe if she could manipulate those portals now, maybe it meant she was gaining some kind of control? "Why is this so confusing... why do I have this power, anyway?"

Junko opened her eyes to find Sam before her, though she had no idea who he was. She supposed he seemed familiar... "Hey," she said, cocking her head to the side slightly, "do you wanna join my fan club?"

The reverse version of Gideon just appeared to be traumatized - and he hadn't even really contributed much. He was a bit of a coward, that much was obvious, but that wasn't what he was worried about. Bill was dead, now - not he, nor anyone else, needed to fret about that any longer. No, the boy's major concerns were about something else entirely.

"...Pacifica?" Much like earlier, there was still silence. This fact filled the young boy with dread, and he gently shook his cousin in hopes of waking her up. "C'mon, now, Pacifica," he muttered. Still, it seemed the girl wasn't stirring. However, her chest still seemed to rise and fall ever-so-slightly. That was a good omen, at the very least, right?

With an expression that made it seem as though he were about to outright start bawling, the nine-year-old tightly hugged his injured and unconscious friend, holding her close and trying desperately not to tear up. Ironically, however, someone else had started to.

gid53.png

"H-hold me, m' queen!" the original Gideon exclaimed, jumping into Mabel's arms and starting to cry on her. Looked like the Reverse Pines had been a bit too much, even for the one they were the equivalent of in their world.

mab57.png

"..."

For a few moments, Mabel was silent, her expression unreadable as she stared down at the crying trash baby boy in her arms. But slowly, her expression twisted into that of horror. "....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET HIM OFF OF ME!" she exclaimed, suddenly dropping the boy and beginning to run around frantically.

After freeing the book captives, Ford had stayed by Lalonde's side, protecting her for the duration of the battle. A sigh of relief escaped him when it was all over (though he had worried their inability to use the zodiac would spell their doom), and he directed the Dipper clones to gather his niece and nephew. His expression was grim as he looked down upon the pale woman, the blonde looking like she could crumble at the slightest provocation.

When Dipper and Mabel neared, Lalonde finally stirred. Ford let out a gasp and asked, "how are you feeling?!" She didn't answer for a moment, instead raising a hand to indicate for him to hold off. He waited patiently while Lalonde sat up on her own, eventually rubbing her head and letting out a tired sigh.

nWhDZhe.png

fKhrnFN.jpg

Dipper moved next to her, dropping down to his knees to bring his level with her. "No way, we're just happy you're okay! You... wouldn't be the first to be possessed by Bill, anyway."

mabel020.png

Having joined Dipper's side, Mabel offered Lalonde a bright smile, though the girl felt extremely exhausted. "Haha, yeah. You don't need to feel bad. Bill was, like, super smarticle. And good at doing puppet-y stuff."

Lalonde shrugged. "Oh, dear. Is that so? Well..." She began to stand up, and Ford reached for her hand to help her to stand. She nodded to him as thanks. "I was aware the whole time, as you probably know then. You shouldn't worry-- the demon did a surprisingly strong job of copying my mannerisms. Though, it would be nice to get to know you all again... Anyway, as you probably imagined, it was he who rigged the portal to go haywire."

OJTG0ZP.png

"Speaking of which," Ford muttered, rubbing at the back of his head, "we will have to begin work once again. Otherwise, all of our new friends will be permanently stuck in our dimension!"

Lalonde shook her head. "No need, dear. I don't suggest you mess with the portal ever again... you and I both know the risks involved." Ford nodded, understanding. "But I know how we can get everyone home. I have certain... contacts. I just need to borrow your technology for a time, Stanford. My employer would likely terminate my position if they knew what I was considering due to do, but considering my circumstances, maybe I have already been terminated."

Ford was happy to let Lalonde use whatever she wanted, and it wasn't long before she had what she described as an interdimensional communicator. "It is in a primitive working condition," she explained. She was showing Ford and the twins the object, leading them back out of the Mystery Shack as she did so. "But it is fine for what I intend for it." She set the device up in the dirt in front of shack, pressing a few buttons on it so that it began to emit a low hum. She then stood back and crossed her arms.

"We can't talk directly into it, but it is now sending a signal. The beacon will summon a group known as the Coalition."

It wasn't long before a portal would appear by the beacon and out from it drove a strange school bus with an orange-haired woman at the wheel.

The_Magic_School_Bus.jpg

"Someone rang for the Magic School Bus?" The woman asked, her doors opening up and welcoming anyone and everyone who would require a ride home. However, a girl stepped out of the bus first, a look of mild anger flashing across her face at the sight of Lalonde.

1hk7jIA.png

"Hey... you're not with the Coalition! What's the deal? How did you know how to call us?!"

Lolonde sighed. "Dear, it will take me a while to explain, but..." she turned, sweeping her hand at the crowd, "you might not be surprised to hear we have just gone through one of those death games. Everyone here will need passage home, if you may. I will freely allow myself to be taken in for questioning."

The girl marveled at the amount of people. She was about to speak when Dipepr interrupted her and said, "h-hey, wait!" He pointed over at Hisoka. "You have to arrest that guy... he committed a murder!"

The girl groaned. "This was not what I was expecting today... Okay. Hey, you! Clown guy! You're under arrest!"

Lalonde crossed her arms and eyed the two Gleeful twins who had put the group through so much trouble. "May want to see about arresting that pair as well, dear."

As people were now deciding where they wanted to go, Ford decided to pull Stan aside for a moment, wanting to say something he never got to throughout all this. "Stanley..." Ford sighed. "I know when I came back, we weren't on the best of terms. Since then, we haven't really had a chance to talk... but, I think now will be my last opportunity to say I'm sorry." Ford paused to reach into his jacket's inner pocket, pulling out a picture of Stan and Ford when they were children.

"And, before you ask what I mean," he said, holding up a finger. "I decided I want to head out into the great beyond once again! This time, maybe with this Coalition group's help, I'll have a better time of it."

T43aeo7.jpg

"Fine! Go gallivanting across the universe again! But on one condition..." He placed his hand on Ford's shoulder. "You'll take your foolish brother with you. I... I know we haven't talked much since you got back, but losing you again... at the end of the day, Ford, we're brothers and the Pine boys are going to show the entire multiverse a thing or two! Whaddaya say?"

CaHveJj.png

Starring
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes]
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]​
"Goodbye, Manotaurs! See you in another dream!!!!" Aran sighed, but then noticed the fancy bus show up.

"Well, you lot, it was fun, but I've got me a big fight in the morning! Some chump kid from New York. What was his name, Mac? Heh, whatever! I'll be crushing him nice and good now!"

He lept to the bus, standing in the door. "So, in conclusion...uh...sod off, dreamfolk! Hahahaha!"

Aran jumped over to the backseat, looking out the window. Pitiful, feeling emotions for these dreams...

1hk7jIA.png

@Verite

---

ctbboOA.png

"Huh, you guys did all that...? I guess that explains a bit." Junko then looked off to the side, as if she was looking for someone. "Hey... where did that mage guy go? Coulda sworn he was here a moment ago... I wanted to thank him."

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite

Ashe stepped forward towards the bus. "I am the Ivalice General Assembly Representative. My name is Princess Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca." She stepped forward. "I'm sure the UN has been looking for me. I was trapped in that book."

Meanwhile, Sam looked at Lincoln and Junko. "I haven't seen him. I'm sorry." He said. He then looked at the book. "Alright?" He raised his eyebrow and went to pick up the book.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Uhhhhhhhh--"

qC2XSX1.png

Leia looked between Ashe and Hisoka, finding herself surprised once again. She hadn't heard about anyone from the UN going missing, but it wasn't like the UN told the Coalition everything, after all. Who even knew what the Ivalice General Assembly was... the UN seemed a much more complicated organization than she realized! "Well, if you're just going to come along nicely then..." Leia put away her staff and bowed to Hisoka. "Criminal or not, we'll treat you with respect! ... Okay?" She then turned to Ashe and gave her a thumbs up. "I'm Leia Rolando! I'm afraid I've never heard of you before... but I'll make sure you get back home, promise!"

@Verite @Minerva

---

Junko could only shrug. "Well... I guess I just have to wait now."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

"Ahh."

Roman fell silent as he continued to heal, letting his aura sink into Pacifica with some degree of thoughtfulness. Finally, he spoke.

"I got someone like that too. As much family to me as your cousin here, if you could apply that term in my line of work. Nothing I wouldn't do for her either, and I have. I've lied...I've cheated...And I killed and survived it all. Maybe I'll finally get her back."

And without wondering why he shared that, he revealed the entire reason to Reverse-Gideon why exactly, he had entered the game as a traitor in the first place. Finishing his healing, he slipped his glove back on and passed her over before he smirked.

"Though if you tell anyone, I'm going to rip your guts through your mouth."~

All was right with the world as he added, taking out his final allotment of cash. He wasn't going to be needing it anymore, the local currency he pick-pocketed throughout the whole adventure.

"Lets see....Hmm....Hmm....Right. Here. A little bonus for her when she wakes up."

And handing over $200 dollars in assorted bills, Roman stood and brushed off his knees as he added.

"And if either of you feel a need for a job, well....There's more where that came from. Good luck kids. For what its worth...."

He paused about to say it, thought better of it and laughed quietly as he shook his head and walked away. A gentleman swinging his cane in time as he smiled.

A smile that faded as he saw the following.

oie_akbeexvq8riu__1__by_timiditas-d8nmv9q.png

There was a long bout of silence from Gideon as Roman explained himself, and a look of sympathy actually managed to cross his face. He was conflicted, to say the least. Maybe he could understand lying and cheating in order to help someone, but killing? That was a bit drastic. Though, then again, there was a detail that he was missing, here. "...What happened t' her?" he asked, hesitantly. After all that had transpired, the boy wasn't entirely sure that he wanted to know. "..Y' don't have t' tell me if y' don't want to," he added. Of course, his attention was quickly pulled away by Roman handing his cousin back to him with surprising care. And the boy quickly noted something - her wounds seemed to have been healed. Immediately, his face lit up like a light.

"Y' healed her, didn't y'??" he asked, rhetorically, finding himself completely ecstatic. Especially when a small groan could be heard from Pacifica upon his probably-too-loud little outburst. The boy was so giddy that he found himself nearly setting his cousin down to fling his arms around Roman in a hug. Nearly. Roman didn't exactly seem the hugging type, though, and really? Neither was Gideon. So instead, he settled for setting to fervently thanking the man - only to be cut off by Roman's little threat.

...Maybe that wasn't a good idea, either.

Rendered completely silent and unsure if the man was being serious, Gideon just tightly embraced his cousin, appalled when Roman continued and went on about some sort of bonus. Really, the kid had no idea what he was talking about, and was obviously shocked to be handed a wad of cash. He just looked completely dumbstruck, left at a complete loss for words. He only seemed to break from this when Roman began to turn and walk away. "H-hey, w-wait..!" he called after the man, reaching towards him with one hand before he slowly let it drop.

"...thank you."

@Ringmaster @Whoever​

"Uhhhhhhhh--"

qC2XSX1.png

Leia looked between Ashe and Hisoka, finding herself surprised once again. She hadn't heard about anyone from the UN going missing, but it wasn't like the UN told the Coalition everything, after all. Who even knew what the Ivalice General Assembly was... the UN seemed a much more complicated organization than she realized! "Well, if you're just going to come along nicely then..." Leia put away her staff and bowed to Hisoka. "Criminal or not, we'll treat you with respect! ... Okay?" She then turned to Ashe and gave her a thumbs up. "I'm Leia Rolando! I'm afraid I've never heard of you before... but I'll make sure you get back home, promise!"

@Verite @Minerva
tumblr_inline_mudy99m5oJ1rxy3w0.png

"Okay. I'm in your care."

Hisoka neglected to mention he was not under mind control when he took a murder, but hey, what the girl didn't know wouldn't hurt her, hmm? In any case, with that said and done, he would make his way onto the Magic School Bus, ready to be taken away.

@Atomyk

Last edited:
"Well... I think we should go home now, Dolly..."

Aika mumbled to her doll before making her way towards the bus. Well, at least Reverse Mabel had fun with her Dolly, even though she could've sworn that her Dolly had made those scary shadows from before.

@whoever because aika's out of here yo. ;)​

"Ow, whoa, damn." Dean said. He had been slapped before, but Michiko really slapped him. "Okay, I won't die." He touched the mark on his face she had left. "Wow, you can really pack a punch. You'd make a good Hunter."

Sam looked at Junko. "Oh, uh, sure. Yeah, I will." He seemed a bit concerned. "Anyway, uh, my name's Sam Winchester, and this is Lincoln Campbell. We just wanted to see if you were ok. We found you in a cave, and sewed up your arm. As he said, we want to know your name."

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Good." she said in satisfaction as she glared at him half-heartedly before her gaze softened and she shook her head.

"Hunter? The hell's that?" she asked before noticing the pack of cigarettes Roman just so happened to toss.

How convenient. Taking a moment to pick them up she'd open them and place one of the cancer sticks in her mouth while pocketing the rest. Too bad she didn't have a lighter.

"By the way, what's with the getup there?" she chuckled, placing a hand on her hip.

@Minerva @Whoever wants to interact or interrupt

Epilogue
"Until Next Time"

qHxbJYe.png

gid53.png

mab57.png

"..."

nWhDZhe.png

fKhrnFN.jpg

mabel020.png

OJTG0ZP.png

The_Magic_School_Bus.jpg

1hk7jIA.png

T43aeo7.jpg

CaHveJj.png

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]​
And now they had a way back... lon'qu was glad that this was all over but it seemed he had one last thing to take care of.

Mabel certainly didn't mind the fact her legs had taken the brunt of the kicks - pain was a lovely thing. She didn't mind it at all. But what was much more entertaining that the mild pain from the attack was what Rumble did next. Her wrists were grabbed and she was held up like a rag doll. A human shield for Roman's little attack. How ironic, truly! Yet, she still didn't seem at all concerned. Rather, she actually began to laugh yet again. "Hehe, now, what did I tell you about getting handsy? Such a scoundrel!"

Of course, he didn't compare to her.

Continuing in her light laughter, Mabel watched with complete glee as the missiles suddenly changed course - turning and heading straight for the ground a mere few feet in front of them. When they hit, a cloud of dust and dirt was stirred up, serving as a brief distraction. Which allotted for time for Dipper to attempt a little stunt of his own. Dipper was on his feet and aiming to strike Rumble's arms with a pair of knives he had produced from his suit in attempt to force the fighter to drop his sister.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Etc​
As all of this happened Lon'qu walked over and started to pull Inigo away...

"We'd best leave while we can...."

"Ah, I see.... Well apologies but it seems I have to go... If we ever meet again i'll be sure to make due on that tea I offered to make..."

One last smile to remember him by..... That... and the fire that had started around reverse Dipper's feet in an attempt to catch his pant leg on fire.... The two got the fuck out of there hopefully before anything could be done to them.

Well either way while it seemed Inigo walked over to the bus to examine it Lon'qu had one last person to find...

And that person was Ryner...

@DapperDogman @Hospes @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Gummi Bunnies

Oh lord, what insanity had Jack just invited to join him on his journey?

cap175b.jpg

"Uh... Well, I am glad that you both agree, as it seems our vessel to my home world is here."

As things began to devolve into chaos, Jack kept a cool head on his shoulders and simply pushed towards the door to the bus, clearing a path for Zinnia to join him. It was best they did not become involved in whatever politic debacle was taking place with this 'Coalition' group and simply say thank you and ride the bus home.

Speaking of which, once off the stairs leading up and into the vehicle, the samurai bowed his head to the redheaded bus driver, "Thank you for providing a way home, miss," before taking a seat near the front.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
Eventually boarding the 'bus' Inigo noticed Jack right away and seemed to have something to offer the Samurai.. He would hold out a small tea set... The very same set Jack had used when he and Lon'qu had tea together. Also within the cups were feroxian tea leaves and Elderberry...

"Your tea set and something from the both of us... Feroxian tea leaves and Elderberry simply make a wonderful tasting tea..." Inigo had spoken with his usual smile.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @The Tactician @IHopeIDidn'tFuckThisUp

Reactions: Takumi
And now they had a way back... lon'qu was glad that this was all over but it seemed he had one last thing to take care of.

As all of this happened Lon'qu walked over and started to pull Inigo away...

"We'd best leave while we can...."

"Ah, I see.... Well apologies but it seems I have to go... If we ever meet again i'll be sure to make due on that tea I offered to make..."

One last smile to remember him by..... That... and the fire that had started around reverse Dipper's feet in an attempt to catch his pant leg on fire.... The two got the fuck out of there hopefully before anything could be done to them.

Well either way while it seemed Inigo walked over to the bus to examine it Lon'qu had one last person to find...

And that person was Ryner...

@DapperDogman @Hospes @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Gummi Bunnies

Eventually boarding the 'bus' Inigo noticed Jack right away and seemed to have something to offer the Samurai.. He would hold out a small tea set... The very same set Jack had used when he and Lon'qu had tea together. Also within the cups were feroxian tea leaves and Elderberry...

"Your tea set and something from the both of us... Feroxian tea leaves and Elderberry simply make a wonderful tasting tea..." Inigo had spoken with his usual smile.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @The Tactician @IHopeIDidn'tFuckThisUp
"Ah, it does indeed sound wonderful, Inigo, thank you," Jack bowed his head in thanks before taking the tea set and storing it away once again, "If only we along with Zinnia and Lon'qu had more time to enjoy it together..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan

Epilogue Side Story
"An Incident Report"

In the Coalition Headquarters, the members were reeling from ;earning about yet another Murder Game. Hisoka had been placed in custody and the one known only as "Mom" Lalonde had been interrogated in order to learn how she knew about the Coalition distress beacon. The Coalition heads had expressed concern for her illness, so once they had gleaned what info they could, they saw to curing her of the Metamorphose Virus. Thankfully for her, they had managed to acquire the antidote in a special operation.

Alvin stood casually against the a wall of the medical center, standing guard by the entrance to hold off any recruits stumbling across this scene. He watched a Coalition member by the name of Akiko Yosano fuss over who was technically their captive, trying to administer the antidote he had secured from a secret Umbrella facility. The captive, calling herself Mom, sat patiently in wait, hands in her lap and her face looking serene.

Mom had been rather forthcoming with what she knew, and no one could really imagine she was lying considering she had told them more about the Umbrella Corporation than they knew. She had seemed mildly concerned that the Aether Facility had been compromised, but was happy to hear the Coalition had secured the research facility's antidotes.

2Tb2dqS.png

"What are your plans now?" Alvin had to ask. The woman cocked her head to the side at the question, but didn't turn to him.

xIkwKdP.png

"... Dear, what do you think? I have an obligation to Umbrella for bringing me back to life. I don't approve of their actions, but they promised me they would help me find my daughter." The woman sounded serene. It seemed to Alvin that she was at peace with herself and what she felt she had to do.

"You know..." He moved away from the wall, moving closer to the woman to take a seat across from her. He wanted to look her in the eyes. "We could look for your daughter. We have her on record, you know... She was in an earlier Murder Game."

"That may be true, but you have lost track of her." Alvin found himself cocking an eyebrow and the woman paused, smiling. "Don't look surprised. I can see it on your face, dear. A mother is hard to fool." The woman then paused again, long enough for Akiko to administer the antidote. Mom took a deep breath before speaking again. "... I'm sure you could find her eventually, and maybe you could still do that. You see, I would like to still provide this group with info. I may or may not be welcomed back into Umbrella, but if so, you will have access to all the information I can gather."

Alvin leaned back in his seat, feeling impressed. It seemed a dangerous idea, but he doubted he could talk this woman out of it. "I'd like to be your contact then," he said, holding out his right hand, "because after being in that facility and witnessing everything that went on there... I need to see this through. Umbrella's going down."

Mom gave a shrewd not and took Alvin's hand, giving it a gentle shake. "Now, I'll probably need to take some time to rest, dear. Tell your superior's of the plan. I hope they will approve."

Alvin thanked the woman and left her with Akiko. He would need to talk over this with Kieran, so Alvin made a beeline for his office. However, just outside the door, he encountered a familiar face. "Rowen! You're looking productive today."

1jk0W71.png

The old man smiled warmly. Alvin had known Rowen Ilbert for a few years now. "Why, Alvin, you certainly sound pleased. Has something fortunate happened?" Alvin gave him a shrug of his shoulders and a smile, letting it be known he'd tell Rowen if he could. The older man nodded sagely before knocking on Kieran's door.

A few seconds later, it opened, and the disheveled red-haired commander peeked out at his two guests. He seemed to consider something for a moment before gesturing for both of them to come inside. He led them to stand before his desk before taking his seat and brushing paper away from their possibly prying eyes. It amused Alvin that Keiran always seemed to have more paperwork between himself and Makoto, considering the younger boy was easily more skilled with his words.

htGIV6F.png

"Rowen," Kieran sighed, "what a mess. The United Nations knows, at the very least, someone died as a result of that party. I guess I should be thankful to Jade for being so willing to hide that info himself." Kieran, who usually sounded so upbeat, sounded beyond tired. It almost came as a shock. Alvin had heard about the the Multiverse Hotel Incident, but sometimes he forgot how much influence the UN held over them.

"Ah... well, unfortunately, Kieran, that is partly why I'm here," Rowen said, adjusting his glasses. Kieran looked dismayed at his tone of voice. "As you suspected, Mr. Curtiss is likely intent on spilling all of the details of the incident to the United Nations. I believe he knows we have covered it up, though I couldn't imagine how he knows at this time..." Rowen looked back to Alvin, who could only give a shrug in reply. "I would not imagine we have a leak, no? More likely he has a contact in the United Nations, one who would know about our silence."

"Captain-Commander Kieran will not take this," Kieran muttered. He rubbed at his face and let out a low moan. "Even if they find out, the Coalition will not bow to them. Makoto might think we have to be more cautious, but why should we be strong-armed by them? We created this group all on our own! Even at our lowest point, we rebuilt ourselves!"

"With some help from the UN," Alvin helpfully added. Kieran only glared.

"I don't disagree in the slightest," Rowen said, "but that's not all. That poor girl's friends have been inquiring into her disappearance, but Jade is keeping them in the dark. Do we not have an obligation to them? The boy was an unfortunate member of a Murder Game, after all."

"Speaking of which," Alvin said, figuring this was a good time to jump in, "that same game had one participant. Bill Cipher or Will Cipher whatever, remember? Figured he was dead, right? Seems we didn't know enough about him."

"Well, he was a talking triangle..."

Alvin smiled at this, but continued without comment. "Point is, he was behind this new Murder Game. Possessed the Lalonde women to do it. I wrote up a report on what she told me. Figured we could call it the Gravity Falls Incident. That's where it... took place. Well, mostly. It's in the report."

Kieran slowly nodded. "Right under our nose... if that woman hadn't contacted us, we might not have found out for a while." Kieran was silent for a few moments. He eventually looked back at Rowen. "... Anything else?"

Rowen shook his head no and bowed to Kieran. "I trust you to figure out a solution for the girl's friends," he said, before excusing himself from the room. Now that they were alone, Alvin saw fit to inform Kieran of the deal he made with the Lalonde woman. Kieran agreed to the idea, but reminded Alvin to be careful, considering his close call the last time he brushed with Umbrella.

Hell, did Kieran even know him? Asking him to be careful was laughable.

"If anything new comes up, I'll be sure to tell you." Alvin moved to leave, but paused at the door. He looked over his shoulder and said, "should I tell Makoto?"

Kieran considered this. He considered it longer than Alvin even expected.

"... No, don't bother. He'll see the report later."

Alvin had asked more for the deal with Lalonde, but he felt Kieran knew that as well. Alvin wasn't going to question it, but he couldn't help but wonder...

Was there animosity brewing between the Coalition's leaders?​

Last edited:
Epilogue
The return to Uncle's Shop
1933555-tumblr_ks97se1ski1qze71ro1_400.jpg

Uncle did eventually follow Jade on the bus trusting or no he knew Jackie would want him to stay with her. Which the girl didn't seem like she'd be moving anytime soon. They sat waiting to go home and it seemed not like when they opened the door but rather like it was a taxi ride on a bus. Uncle was quiet Jade seemed to somehow get out some music headphones and a player from her backpack. "What?" She simply commented as if it was obvious that she had everything Might Moose in her bag yet he rolled his eyes knowing it wasn't there during the mess minus her one plushy to hide the creature she was actually hiding before inside. Uncle had made her return everything before they left with the reason they didn't need to bring more Evil home.

mqdefault.jpg

Jade sat having music the whole ride. The shop was what came to view and seemed to just stop and randomly they seemed to quickly get out as if pushed. "Hey wait!" Jade called trying to complain Uncle took her hand. "Now Jade" He stated and shook his head. "Aww" Jade commented then looked at the store which Uncle had already went ahead to approach.
7yU9l9Q.jpg

The sign was still in tack saying. 'Welcome Uncle's Shop of Rare Finds' Seeing signs of Jackie home Uncle could tell they had been gone some time now. "Guess we were there a week Jade." He stated.
latest

Uncle then began to look for Thuro first. "Toru" He called the large man that helped with Uncle's shop appeared shortly after being called from cleaning a bookshelf. "Yes Sensei?" He asked. "Did you have any sales while we were gone?" Uncle asked. "Uhh... No Sensei" Toru replied his head bowed. Uncle had one simple comment.

latest

That was all he said at first then after standing straight from making a motion with his arms he motioned for Toru to come close then used to figures and slapped the large man's forehead. "Toru your still a very bad sales man." He stated. "How are we suppose to make money for the week without any sales?" Uncle commented annoyed and moved to see if Jackie was near to learn how long he had returned. "Don't let him get to you Big T I'm sure you tried your best if anyone came by." Jade stated and hopped up on the front desk. "I mean come on we don't always have a good week. Don't worry Uncle just had a rough week. We didn't even know how long we were gone. I can tell you about it later if you like." Thuro seemed to give a small smile. "Yes Jade that be nice." He commented simply.

Uncle found Jackie in the research part of the shop which didn't take long. "Jackie" he commented arms stretched. As soon as Chan moved over to his Uncle he received the same as Toru. "Oww" Jackie stated. "You didn't come out to see who it was. What if it was a costumer?" Uncle asked. "Sorry Uncle" Jackie replied. "One more thing how long have you been back?" Uncle asked.

"Not long Uncle about two days." Jackie replied. "Ayia two days did you ask where Uncle and your niece were?" Uncle asked. "No Uncle I didn't think about it sorry Uncle." Jackie said yet again apologetically. "One more thing what if we were taken by dark forces, what if we were killed?" Uncle asked. "Sorry Uncle" Jackie stated again. Uncle sighed. Then suddenly seemed to shake for a moment. "Oh no Uncle has the willies. I fear the dark forces are growing stronger now than every before. Who is behind it all this time I am not sure." Uncle said Jackie seemed to look at him like he was crazy just like the last few times when things about to get difficult for the group.

It wasn't long before it seemed Jackie had yet another job. He had just uncovered a mask what secrets awaited none of the Chan's knew. Jade hoped it meant her a new adventure which it certainly did.

@EVERYONE
*K done feel that fits them all lol*

nmg124.png

Shinobu just gave a cold look at Lyria, and then simply continued to gnaw not-so-playfully on Djeeta's arm.

@Crow
"Well, I already know what lies in my future."

On returned the last bits of his outfit, stylish and dapper as any gentleman of leisure as he smirked.

"First- Its that being a hero is too much work. I'm going back to honest thieving. No more Big Bosses, no more world domination schemes. I'm going to my roots. Was thinking about maybe opening a casino." Casino's were fun to establish and to have a place where people gave their money away freely was a tempting prospect. His mind began to organize it in his mind, seeing roulette tables and blackjack and poker- Who knew what multiversal games of chance might exist as well? Yeah....Drawing up plans in his mind, Roman seemed to really look at Djeeta. Sizing her up, whatever he seemed to derive from it satisfied him as he cleared his throat and winked.

"Small puffs, remember. See ya around kiddo. Maybe next time, we can have that drink."

@Hospes @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Verite @Crow

X4PCPXS.webp

"See you again, Roman Torchwick. Keep being the dirtiest conman ever," Djeeta nods. "Well, Shinobu-chan, let's get on the yellow vehicle... a 'bus' they called it?"

v5xJCTH.webp

"At least she's your friend, that's a good thing, right?"

amCItKy.webp

"Well Aran, we can still share some last moments on that yellow machine, if you'd like. Maybe tell each other a few stories of our life, while we're at it."

The sights seen through the bus' windows were pretty beautiful.

@Verite @Ringmaster @Yun Lee

Epilogue
"Until Next Time"

qHxbJYe.png

gid53.png

mab57.png

"..."

nWhDZhe.png

fKhrnFN.jpg

mabel020.png

OJTG0ZP.png

The_Magic_School_Bus.jpg

1hk7jIA.png

T43aeo7.jpg

CaHveJj.png

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]​
tumblr_npwfm01pwK1u9lneoo2_500.gif

And it seems this time they weren't simply taking a portal home but a ride. A ride from a Multi-verse organisation to less? That wasn't even something Gilgamesh knew about existing till now, which either spoke well for their secrecy, or their complete lack of effectiveness. He was leaning towards the latter seeing how their ride had to summoned and then told this was a Murder Game. Regardless, they were a ride so they had some use at least. He'd have to note to keep a tab on this group though when possible, they posses at least a bit of useful info.

In the meantime, he set out to find Ryner and by extension Lonqu. He was going to be seeing Lonqu or a while do to the Saber Summoning, but Ryner deserved a goodbye at least.

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman

nmg166.png

"I'm never watching a super robot or sentai show ever again," Koyomi sighed, continuing to rub his head a bit, "Hopefully, we can uncover the bodies of Kanbaru and Ougi-chan from the rubble, and then head home with them afterwards," He spoke, calming down and placing a hand on his hip. Before he could do that though, first things first...

Somewhat abruptly, the young man would break into a small jog, running over to Junko's direction and clearing his throat in a somewhat awkward attempt to attract her attention.

nmg013.png

"H-Hey... Uh, Enoshima, was it?" He asked, his avoidant gaze after his... unprofessional display after combining (against his own will, one must emphasize) with Karen, Gran, and Djeeta rather obvious, though before long, managing to get over that.

nmg127.png

"You were right. I don't know. There are a lot of things I don't know about you. I barely even know your name," He said, finally looking at her now, "But I know that... You've been through a lot. I've met a lot of people with hard lives, to the point that I can almost identify them with a passing glance, but it isn't the fact that they've had it rough that would make them admirable, but rather, how they deal with it today."

"It's like I said before. You may be unfortunate in life, but you don't have to suffer. However, that also means that you have to save yourself. You can't spend all your time waiting for someone else to help you, no matter how often others will be alongside you. If not by helping your situation, then by braving through whatever frontier you may come across, no matter what, you have to endure. I won't pretend to know your circumstances, and I won't pretend that it's not arrogant to give advice because of that, but... The last time I found myself unable to completely save a girl, she... left."

nmg084.png

"But ah, I guess the point I'm trying to make is... Well, it's like the Americans say, right? Don't hope for an easy life, but the strength to endure a hard one. I probably messed that up somewhere along the line, but... Yeah. There's no point in having physical strength alone. The real deal needs to have mental strength and will. If there's one thing to take from all this rambling, it's that... Well, just be strong, I guess. Keep being strong. And admirable. Take pride in what you've survived."

"Or... in short, good job on closing the portal."

This went on for longer than he had intended.

@Kaykay @Atomyk
Hm.

How wordy. A stormy expression crossed her face as she grabbed her older brother by the back of his shirt.

"Are we going to talk Kanbaru-Sensei out of the rubble, Nii-chan? Cause I don't think that's gonna work."

@Verite

nmg076.png

"Ah. Sorry, Karen-chan. I just... felt like I needed to say something to that girl first, but in any case, let's do so."

And then uh, they'd find Kanbaru and Ougi underneath the rubble eventually, I guess. Woo.

"In any case, are you ready to go home already, Karen-chan?"

@T.O.M. @Kaykay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.