Status
Not open for further replies.
"Her mother should take care of herself as well, else her friend will worry about her," Jack countered with a small grin. It would take many days and weeks, but the samurai made himself a promise to watch out for Zinnia and to help her restore her self-worth as they journeyed. If she was to travel with him, then he would make sure she took something positive away from the experience.​

"Lon'qu's been holding onto it the entire time and passed it off to me a couple minutes ago because he knew you were here.... " Inigo speaks while flashing his usual smile... True he'd probably never see them again after this but Inigo didn't seem to mind. All he wanted was to see them smile as well.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician
Jack nodded in return, "Then please, Inigo, give my thanks to the swordmaster if I do not have the chance to. It was kind of you both to hold onto it during my time."

@Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

3KGbx25.png

Zinnia pumped a fist eagerly. "Pfft, I take care of myself just fine! When someone is alone for most of their life, they have to learn how to do it, y'know? But if you want me to try and stay healthy, I will," she said with a chuckle. "I'm pretty tough. I don't get sick too often!" It would've been nice if Aster would've been that way too.

"Yeah, with how dangerous it is out here, it's impressive you kept that tea set safe for so long," Zinnia added to their conversation. She knew that if it had been her, she wouldn't have that the patients to watch over something like that. It was more than enough just keeping up with Aster.

@Crimson Spartan @The Tactician

3KGbx25.png

Zinnia pumped a fist eagerly. "Pfft, I take care of myself just fine! When someone is alone for most of their life, they have to learn how to do it, y'know? But if you want me to try and stay healthy, I will," she said with a chuckle. "I'm pretty tough. I don't get sick too often!" It would've been nice if Aster would've been that way too.

"Yeah, with how dangerous it is out here, it's impressive you kept that tea set safe for so long," Zinnia added to their conversation. She knew that if it had been her, she wouldn't have that the patients to watch over something like that. It was more than enough just keeping up with Aster.

It was indeed rather strange that a traveler was able to keep such a fine set in good condition for so long, especially one such as he. However, Jack prided himself on keeping those few things he did keep with him safe from harm, and that pride also extended to his companions, "Dangerous as it may be, I am quite skilled in protecting those I care about, both precious people and objects of value. It is thus easy to keep such a set in a working condition."

As all of this happened Lon'qu walked over and started to pull Inigo away...

"We'd best leave while we can...."

"Ah, I see.... Well apologies but it seems I have to go... If we ever meet again i'll be sure to make due on that tea I offered to make..."

One last smile to remember him by..... That... and the fire that had started around reverse Dipper's feet in an attempt to catch his pant leg on fire.... The two got the fuck out of there hopefully before anything could be done to them.

Well either way while it seemed Inigo walked over to the bus to examine it Lon'qu had one last person to find...

And that person was Ryner...

@DapperDogman @Hospes @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_npwfm01pwK1u9lneoo2_500.gif

And it seems this time they weren't simply taking a portal home but a ride. A ride from a Multi-verse organisation to less? That wasn't even something Gilgamesh knew about existing till now, which either spoke well for their secrecy, or their complete lack of effectiveness. He was leaning towards the latter seeing how their ride had to summoned and then told this was a Murder Game. Regardless, they were a ride so they had some use at least. He'd have to note to keep a tab on this group though when possible, they posses at least a bit of useful info.

In the meantime, he set out to find Ryner and by extension Lonqu. He was going to be seeing Lonqu or a while do to the Saber Summoning, but Ryner deserved a goodbye at least.

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman
Ayumu and Sans stood, watching as Ryner gripped at the sides of his head tightly
"No...No...No...Still not the right solution" he mutters "Erase it all and start again"
Karakter-Anime-Terkuat-Ryner.jpg

"i think he's lost it, dude bro"
8m3cOlF.png

"I can feel the dark magic from here" Ayumu murmurs, reaching out a hand slowly and hissing softly as huge amounts of mana began soaking into his body "I don't like the feel of that, not at all"
char_38787.jpg

"yo dudes, is he normally like this?"
SBDUSjQ.png

@Crimson Spartan
@Gwazi Magnum

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Ayumu and Sans stood, watching as Ryner gripped at the sides of his head tightly
"No...No...No...Still not the right solution" he mutters "Erase it all and start again"

8m3cOlF.png

"I can feel the dark magic from here" Ayumu murmurs, reaching out a hand slowly and hissing softly as huge amounts of mana began soaking into his body "I don't like the feel of that, not at all"
char_38787.jpg

SBDUSjQ.png

@Crimson Spartan
@Gwazi Magnum
"....Only after Crimson Moon...." Lon'qu replies before he walks over to Ryner.

TxyOo8C.png

"..Snap out of it Ryner.... It's time for us to go...." He spoke the Swordmaster trying to snap his buddy out of whatever it was he was doing...

3KGbx25.png

It was indeed rather strange that a traveler was able to keep such a fine set in good condition for so long, especially one such as he. However, Jack prided himself on keeping those few things he did keep with him safe from harm, and that pride also extended to his companions, "Dangerous as it may be, I am quite skilled in protecting those I care about, both precious people and objects of value. It is thus easy to keep such a set in a working condition."
"I have no idea how they did it....but they did...." inigo thought as he did wonder himself how both Jack and Lon'qu kept them safe...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Dapper Dogman

TxyOo8C.png

"..Snap out of it Ryner.... It's time for us to go...." He spoke the Swordmaster trying to snap his buddy out of whatever it was he was doing...

"I have no idea how they did it....but they did...." inigo thought as he did wonder himself how both Jack and Lon'qu kept them safe...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Dapper Dogman

Ls1ZGx2.png

"My, my! So determined, Jack! It's a relief to know I'll have someone around who is so set on keeping the people and possessions in his life safe. I'll be more at ease knowing someone like that is going to be around my Aster. She's a little trouble maker!" Zinnia said with a chuckle.

Zinnia glanced to Inigo and shrugged. "Well, lucky you. Now you don't have to worry about your pals keeping that tea set safe. Jack seems like he can handle it. Now if it were me, on the other hand, I probably would've broken it in minutes."

tumblr_o7tcfbN8xd1v3qowuo5_100.png

"I really think that we should be going now... because I think that tournament could be starting at some time."

Hideo pretty much had the idea that he and Wiruko should leave about right now... buuuut...

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo1_100.png

"But Master, Wiruko wants to try some ice cream right now!"

Oh no, the virus really wants that ice cream.

@Hospes @nobody </3​

Ls1ZGx2.png

"My, my! So determined, Jack! It's a relief to know I'll have someone around who is so set on keeping the people and possessions in his life safe. I'll be more at ease knowing someone like that is going to be around my Aster. She's a little trouble maker!" Zinnia said with a chuckle.

Zinnia glanced to Inigo and shrugged. "Well, lucky you. Now you don't have to worry about your pals keeping that tea set safe. Jack seems like he can handle it. Now if it were me, on the other hand, I probably would've broken it in minutes."

"Ah, little Aster is the trouble maker, you say? How strange, I seem to remember a different miss finding joy in biting her friends..." All in good fun, Jack chuckled as well before settling and adjusting his sword to a more comfortable position for the ride, "Now then, I suggest we prepare ourselves. I believe the bus will soon begin its journey, and we should try to rest in the meantime."

"Ah, little Aster is the trouble maker, you say? How strange, I seem to remember a different miss finding joy in biting her friends..." All in good fun, Jack chuckled as well before settling and adjusting his sword to a more comfortable position for the ride, "Now then, I suggest we prepare ourselves. I believe the bus will soon begin its journey, and we should try to rest in the meantime."

Q8aLvUO.png

"I wouldn't say that I was causing trouble!" Zinnia defended herself. "Everyone I bit most certainly deserved it either because they were infuriatingly annoying, literally asked me to bite them, or needed to be punished for coming too close to my beloved Aster without my permission," she explained, nodding in agreement with herself. "But, anyhow, I guess we could go ahead and get on the bus, huh? Maybe we could sit in a seat and... actually take a breather."

She wouldn't admit it, but Zinnia was actually pretty tired out. She hadn't really rested even once during their stay at Gravity Falls, and had been pretty stressed out over Aster's absence. She liked the idea of resting for a change, but there was no way in hel-iolisk she would admit to any form of weakness very openly. It was bad enough she had told Jack about Aster earlier. She was more than done with letting her guard down for the day.

@The Tactician

Last edited:
Q8aLvUO.png

"I wouldn't say that I was causing trouble!" Zinnia defended herself. "Everyone I bit most certainly deserved it either because they were infuriatingly annoying, literally asked me to bite them, or needed to be punished for coming too close to my beloved Aster without my permission," she explained, nodding in agreement with herself. "But, anyhow, I guess we could go ahead and get on the bus, huh? Maybe we could sit in a seat and... actually take a breather."

She wouldn't admit it, but Zinnia was actually pretty tired out. She hadn't really rested even once during their stay at Gravity Falls, and had been pretty stressed out over Aster's absence. She liked the idea of resting for a change, but there was no way in hel-iolisk she would admit to any form of weakness very openly. It was bad enough she had told Jack about Aster earlier. She was more than done with letting her guard down for the day.

@The Tactician
Silently, Jack led the way up the stairs, feeling no need to tire the woman anymore. To be truthful with himself, he was quite tired as well, the death and revival act having taken a lot out of the samurai. Not to mention the role he had played during the climatic battle having been as extensive as it had been.

Climbing into one of the cramped seats, he sighed as he set his sword aside and sank into the leather padding while also leaving Zinnia room to sit next to him, "To finally sleep once again would a lovely thing..."

8m3cOlF.png

char_38787.jpg

SBDUSjQ.png

@Crimson Spartan
@Gwazi Magnum

TxyOo8C.png

Gilgamesh simply sighed seeing Ryner was starting to go mental. "Hmph! Are you truly letting your power control you? Snap out of it!" he barked towards Ryner.

@DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan

Leia was at a loss for words. Someone wanted to... join the Coalition? This was just so informal... Well, Leia figured there would be no harm in it, right? She was going to have to take the criminal and the blonde woman to headquarters anyway, so why not some potential recruits? By the look of them, Makoto would probably like them.

oUVMtQi.png

"Hey... No problem. I'm sure you'll be able to join! Oh! Uh, but... keep in mind, what we do isn't exactly... easy. If you're worried about heading home or something, remember that you have all kinds of options available to you!"

Leia smiled and gestured toward the bus. It was just about time she boarded as well.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Epilogue - Junko
"Ripples"

Junko found herself smiling, watching as her new fans slowly receded from her vicinity, fading into the crowd gathered around that strange school bus. She was happy to be here-- happy to bask in the final moments of this story. Even though she felt like just an observer, a foot note on a tale she barely had any part of, there was a sense of satisfaction to be found in the fact she apparently managed to impact a few people's lives. Junko's life had felt so fleeting lately, and she knew it wasn't going to stop any time soon, so the fact that she felt some kind of bond with anyone, no matter how minimal...

Well, that just meant a lot, didn't it?

PTUuiQ3.png

Junko sighed happily, closing her eyes. This was okay, wasn't it? She was simply ready to go. No need to stop on the bus, for she knew she had a different ride in store. Turning around, the girl walked toward the forest, stepping over the tree trunks knocked over by those hairy giants. She'd just head out where no one would see her, conveniently forgotten, and wait for the inevitable shift to occur. The strong smell of pine on her nostrils, the wispy feeling of tall grass on her fingertips, and the vibrant greens of the forest... these weren't the kinds of senses Junko got to experience very often, at least not while in safety.

She'd enjoy them for now, wrapped in silence. She'd hold these senses with her for as long as she could, hoping to stave off the loss of memory that often accompanied a shift. She wanted to hold on to it, at least as a reminder that not everything she touched turned rotten.

A song popped into Junko's head, one she recalled Nicki singing one time. She didn't feel comfortable singing, not wanting to disturb the stillness of the forest. Instead, the Ultimate Fashionista just hummed the tune, continuing to do so even as her hand flashed and her entire world turned bright green. For once, a shift felt just right.

The next stop on Junko's endless multiverse road trip could have been anywhere. So many realities were open to Junko, at least in theory. But, as the girl had begun to suspect, her destinations never seemed quite so random. She was always drawn by something, whether it be conflict, familiarity, or destiny. This time was no different, as Junko found herself appearing in a place all too familiar.

latest

Standing in swamp water up to her waist, Junko's eyes went wide in shock. She felt her heart leap into her throat. Shivers jumped across her spine and sent the girl into a spasm. She panicked, splashing dirty water across her clothes and face. She was quickly becoming a fashion disaster as she tripped over her own two feet and toppled into the water. She gasped as she threw her head above water, hoping to not drown herself in what would be one of the most pathetic displays possible.

As she breathed deeply, taking in filthy air, Junko wanted to scream. She knew this place. It was that awful facility, and of all the places of that facility for her to end up, it had to be the containment area where those disgusting freaks of nature had kept her captive.

Junko felt like she was going to throw up. Cry. Collapse. Explode. Anything!

She raised her right hand above the water and stared at the mark on her palm intently. She didn't want to remember any of this, for it was bad enough she already had to relive it again and again in her dreams. Junk knew she couldn't control the power, but maybe... just maybe a miracle would happen. "I need to go!" she screamed at her hand, "I need to go and not remember any of this!" She let out a relieved cry as her hand sparked in response. Was this control, or was it just the universe finally giving her a break?

Did it matter?

"Yes! Please! Anywhere!"

In a flash of green, Junko was gone, leaving only still waters behind her.

In the Aether Facility's control room stood Sergei Vladimir, a high ranking executive of Umbrella, who was towering over one of his employees as they watched a strange sight on one of the security monitors. A girl who couldn't have been any older than a teenager had suddenly breached their security and appeared in the swamp environment of The Planet, an assortment of biomes where B.O.W.s were contained and monitored. Whoever the girl was, her appearing like this was simply impossible, at least by any means Sergei or Umbrella was aware of.

QjwRsK1.png

"Scan her," said the gruff man, his eye glaring at this strange blonde girl. He saw the panic in her movements and could tell she was screaming, though they weren't running an audio feed on her to hear it. "Check for technology. Anything. Get Catherine on it if you have to."

The Umbrella employee tapped rapidly at his computer's keys, but Sergei could tell it was useless. The man was agitated as he said, "nothing. She's got nothing on her. No lingering shifter signatures and all of our anti-shifter measures are working at full capacity, so... She--" The employee paused, before tapping at a few more keys. "Catherine is busy still running tests on Krauser, sir, but I don't think she would be any help here. The girl's a total anomaly."

Sergei didn't respond. He simply crossed his his heavy arms, teeth grimacing as he watched the girl disappear as quickly as she had appeared. The mark on her hand had flashed green, obviously being the catalyst for her shift. Magical... or biological? Either were intriguing. Neither Umbrella or the Coalition had yet to find reliable shifter technology that they hadn't already built, though both groups knew that less... scientific means existed out there. The Coalition had the Chromatus users, but Umbrella? So far, they had nothing, and their technology that shielded against individuals shifting inside their facilities were useless against these magical means.

Making a B.O.W. with the same power had been met with failure so far, but that girl...

"She may be just what we need."

Clearing his throat, Sergei turned away from the monitors and moved to leave the control room. The girl was long gone, and Sergei had some interesting news for his fellow Umbrella operatives...

Junko got her wish, and her next shift resulted in a minor loss in her memory. The enjoyment she had gleaned from her calm exit from Gravity Falls was gone, replaced by a state of groggy confusion. The girl had awoken in a place unknown to her, the air cold and stale. This world was dark, and Junko barely had the energy to resist when someone grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. She felt beyond uncomfortable as her clothes dripped with stinky water and her shoulder wound flared up from the stress.

Junko whimpered as she was thrown into some kind of pod. She was unable to resist whatever this man had in store for her, though she tried to lift her head and get a good look at him. "Why is it... so dark...?" The girl blinked away tears as the top of her pod fell down and trapped her inside. Her entire world went dark, and Junko drifted off into unconsciousness.

When next she would wake, she would find herself in a virtual world, met by members of a ship called the Normandy.​

Last edited:

TxyOo8C.png

Gilgamesh simply sighed seeing Ryner was starting to go mental. "Hmph! Are you truly letting your power control you? Snap out of it!" he barked towards Ryner.

@DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan
Clawing at his scalp, the muttering stopped for a moment, as he turns, glancing over his shoulder for a moment, seeming disinterested in leaving
"No, no...So much work to be done...how can I save her if I don't restart the cycle?"

"something tells me you think you're doing more than you are" the skeleton comments, gesturing to what he was doing now

Ryner seemed to be dragging spaces in the air around, as if there were something there. He crushed, and dragged, and stretched, and inspected the air, truly thinking something was there
"I'm so close to the answer already...Just a little more time, that's all I need"

"I think it'd be for the best if you guys just knocked him out or something...He need some serious help" Ayumu mutters, rubbing his neck "I could suck up some of his magic, see if that doesn't weaken the influence, but I'm not sure what affect it could have on me"

"don't worry, broseph. anything happens, i'll deal with it"

"Why does that not make me feel any better?"

@Crimson Spartan
@Gwazi Magnum

• Love
Epilogue - All aboard the Grancypher!

34wrBwq.jpg

It was yet another day on the Grancypher.

K6UyKsx.png

"Gran! Djeeta! Lyria! Good to see you all return!"

vBcDkMs.png

"Before we throw any welcome-home parties, I wanna know - where did you three head to?"

amCItKy.png

"Three? What do you mean three? It was just me, Djeeta and-"

X4PCPXS.png

"- Lyria came with us? But we didn't even see her throughout the journey?"

HfBnSxs.png

"Must've been quite the mystery, huh? I wish I was there to see the fun, or lack thereof."

te7vDZq.png

"Of course! Gran's and Djeeta's abilities... they were sealed throughout the event. And when I came to, I was in the middle of where they were... could it be that..."

YLILvQh.png

"I'm a little confused right now. So you were sealed alongside their abilities or something?"

p18ZPtS.png

"Io, I think it's best to ask questions tomorrow. You kids need some rest after whatever you've been through. Tell us the story tomorrow morning over breakfast."

HfBnSxs.png

"I'm pretty eager to hear 'em myself, but rest is pretty important, I guess."

aZOXuxM.png

"Hey, did I miss anything? Oh hey! Gran, Djeeta, Lyria! You're back! "

amCItKy.png

"Vyrn old buddy! It's so good to see you after so long! Or a day that felt really long."

X4PCPXS.png

"We're just going to head to bed."

xoMVmo9.png

"That early? Come on guys, you just got back!"

X4PCPXS.png

"That's precisely why we're heading to bed, Vyrn."

A knock was heard on Djeeta's door as she wrote some her adventures in her journal.

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo2_1280.png

"Come in..."

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo1_1280.png

"Today was quite a day, huh? Even I couldn't believe it happened."

"Well, just another day for us Skyfarers, right?"

"I guess you're right. Well, I'm kind of... sorry for Meteo's death."

"It's alright. I've kinda gotten over it. Besides, it wasn't your fault. It was kinda my fault, but at the end of it all, there's no point pinning blames. I just know he's somewhere out there, his soul smiling down on me."

"Listen Djeeta, take some advice from a friend - you've said you have moved on, but something tells me that you'll prohibit yourself from finding love again. I understand that Meteo will always hold a place in your heart, but it's also important that you find your own happiness. There are many fish in the sea, and we Skyfarers are always combing this sea, so I'm sure you'll have many opportunities."

"I know that already. I've learned to let go, but not forget."

"I guess this is a good night then."

Before Gran leaves the room, he notices something.

"Is that a cigarette?"

"Uh... no?"

"Alright then. Have a good rest. We've got another day ahead of us tomorrow."

As Gran finally leaves, Djeeta pops a cigarette in her mouth, lighting it up with a Flame Sword - Meteo's Flame Sword.

"Now, where was I?"

Welcome to the Falls
END

Clawing at his scalp, the muttering stopped for a moment, as he turns, glancing over his shoulder for a moment, seeming disinterested in leaving
"No, no...So much work to be done...how can I save her if I don't restart the cycle?"

"something tells me you think you're doing more than you are" the skeleton comments, gesturing to what he was doing now

Ryner seemed to be dragging spaces in the air around, as if there were something there. He crushed, and dragged, and stretched, and inspected the air, truly thinking something was there
"I'm so close to the answer already...Just a little more time, that's all I need"

"I think it'd be for the best if you guys just knocked him out or something...He need some serious help" Ayumu mutters, rubbing his neck "I could suck up some of his magic, see if that doesn't weaken the influence, but I'm not sure what affect it could have on me"

"don't worry, broseph. anything happens, i'll deal with it"

"Why does that not make me feel any better?"

@Crimson Spartan
@Gwazi Magnum
Gilgamesh shook his head at Sans suggestion stating "Tempting, but we'd be dropping an active world destroyer in his home verse". Instead he walked in front of Ryner before smacking him right in the face and then grabbed his chin to drag his face back forward so they were looking at each other on eye level. "If Saber isn't here by now she's dead. And no amount of grasping at Air will change that".

He paused then for a moment, just giving Ryner an empty stare before letting go of him and continuing "You only have two options. You can forget this game, forget her, and go back home so you can return to whatever investigation you were doing before hand. Or, you can follow us back to Lonqu's world. Over there, we do have a chance to fixing it".

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman

• Bucket of Rainbows
The missiles would be the girl’s bane, Rumble figured. Quietly. No need to share all his plans. Either way, holding her up against them seemed like a surefire way to clear her out of the way and focus again on her brother. Which was why utter disappointment struck him as the missiles steered clear of her, and instead whipped up sand. And he didn’t particularly fancy how the sudden cloud would work as a brilliant attention-drawer.

Tossing Mabel to the ground, Rumble looked around, squinting at his surroundings, even though they were all covered. “Where are you, boy? You can hide, but you cannot hi-”

A… sound spread through the area. Not a particularly notable sound, it sounded like a synth, made to mimic the sound of blade piercing flesh. Without a wound on his body, Rumble was sent backwards and on his back, crashing into the ground with an “Ooomph” louder than the previous sound effect.

This was no fun situation. Not that any fight would be, but still. Rumble yelled back into the cloud, once gotten up. “Your honor in battle is broken! Cheating child!”

In his regular rapid succession, he first summoned another fireball into the cloud, then ran fist-first after it, ready to punch whatever moved.

64_1__by_teh_zombish-da65kqu.gif

"Says the coward so futilely attempting to use his opponent's sister as a shield," Dipper retorted. "You ought to be ashamed. So why don't you go running back to that precious father of yours, hm?" he suggested, mockingly. "Or perhaps I'll just have t--"

Hm? Something was moving - cutting through the dust clouds. Next thing Dipper knew, his legs were bring swept out from beneath him, knocking him onto his ass on the ground. Dammit! It definitely wasn't Rumble - the leg wasn't pixely, and besides, he knew these moves well. The same ones his great uncles had taught him. So, naturally, there was only one person it could be. And she was already moving on, carefully and narrowly dancing out of its path. The punches? No attempt to dodge was made.

"Ehehehehe..." the Gleeful giggled. Her hands had risen, aiming to grab Rumble's fists mid-punch. "Hit me with your best shot~"

Meanwhile, Dipper cursed and patted the flames licking up his pant leg out, while Mabel made a mental note to murder Lon'qu later. c:

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword

Silently, Jack led the way up the stairs, feeling no need to tire the woman anymore. To be truthful with himself, he was quite tired as well, the death and revival act having taken a lot out of the samurai. Not to mention the role he had played during the climatic battle having been as extensive as it had been.

Climbing into one of the cramped seats, he sighed as he set his sword aside and sank into the leather padding while also leaving Zinnia room to sit next to him, "To finally sleep once again would a lovely thing..."

Zinnia trudged up the stairs of the bus, tiredly dragging her feet. Honestly, she hoped the bus ride would last for quite some time. If it did, then at least she would get some time to relax. Once on the bus she located Aster, who had been visiting Kirby, lifting up the little pokémon into her arms before heading over where Jack had sat down. She sat with him, secretly wishing the bus seats were bigger so she could just sprawl out all over them and stretch her body.

"Huh, well, you're welcome to sleep then. I don't care if you do," she told him with a shrug, still not admitting herself that she was tired. A few minutes of silence followed her words causing Zinnia's drowsiness to catch up with herself. Finally, Zinnia decided she would just close her eyes for a minute. When she did, she drifted in and out of sleep, her head eventually sliding against Jack's shoulder.

v69Etip.png

After a second of doing this, however, she quickly noticed and picked her head back up--a blush spreading over her cheeks. "J-Jeez, these bus seats are cramped," she muttered, making an excuse.

@The Tactician

Leia was at a loss for words. Someone wanted to... join the Coalition? This was just so informal... Well, Leia figured there would be no harm in it, right? She was going to have to take the criminal and the blonde woman to headquarters anyway, so why not some potential recruits? By the look of them, Makoto would probably like them.

oUVMtQi.png

"Hey... No problem. I'm sure you'll be able to join! Oh! Uh, but... keep in mind, what we do isn't exactly... easy. If you're worried about heading home or something, remember that you have all kinds of options available to you!"

Leia smiled and gestured toward the bus. It was just about time she boarded as well.

Tommy looked at her, it seemed that the woman was at a loss of words that someone wanted to join the Coalition. He hadn't expect that at all, but after being an investigator in one of these murder games, he knew that no one should have to do this again, he was determined to stop them. Oliver the wolgon flew onto his shoulder calmly.

tumblr_n01dw77aNN1qcuhoio7_250.gif

He turned back to look at Lincoln and wondered if the man would join him. " I don't expect it to be easy, but my friend and I are both considered dead back home, don't feel like stirring a dangerous pot and explaining how I am alive, plus no one should be forced to play these games."

He looked at the bus. Hopefully, Lincoln would join him in the endeavor. It wasn't like he had anything to lose.

@Atomyk @Minerva

Zinnia trudged up the stairs of the bus, tiredly dragging her feet. Honestly, she hoped the bus ride would last for quite some time. If it did, then at least she would get some time to relax. Once on the bus she located Aster, who had been visiting Kirby, lifting up the little pokémon into her arms before heading over where Jack had sat down. She sat with him, secretly wishing the bus seats were bigger so she could just sprawl out all over them and stretch her body.

"Huh, well, you're welcome to sleep then. I don't care if you do," she told him with a shrug, still not admitting herself that she was tired. A few minutes of silence followed her words causing Zinnia's drowsiness to catch up with herself. Finally, Zinnia decided she would just close her eyes for a minute. When she did, she drifted in and out of sleep, her head eventually sliding against Jack's shoulder.

v69Etip.png

After a second of doing this, however, she quickly noticed and picked her head back up--a blush spreading over her cheeks. "J-Jeez, these bus seats are cramped," she muttered, making an excuse.

@The Tactician
Zinnia would not need to worry over making an excuse nor over the creeping blush that was setting her cheeks alight. Sleep had taken him over quickly, and his eyes remained closed as her head laid upon and raised from his shoulder. It seemed for now, Zinnia's embarrassment would remain hers in private as Jack was sadly asleep after their long ordeal.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Zinnia would not need to worry over making an excuse nor over the creeping blush that was setting her cheeks alight. Sleep had taken him over quickly, and his eyes remained closed as her head laid upon and raised from his shoulder. It seemed for now, Zinnia's embarrassment would remain hers in private as Jack was sadly asleep after their long ordeal.​

giphy.gif

#TotesTsundere

MCc42SL.png

Since Jack had apparently been asleep, he ended up missing Zinnia's little tsundere moment. The wild lorekeeper was pleased he hadn't seen anything, deciding to close her eyes again. She fell asleep shortly afterwards, ending up asleep on his arm again. She'd probably kick herself later for doing the same thing twice, but at least for the time being she could get some rest. <3

@The Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.