Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey! Just because I'm from the ocean doesn't mean I did it! I'd rather stab them if I were to kill!"

Well that and the shark.

@everyone at deku tree​
With a quiet hum to himself, Serge ran over the evidence once again in his mind. Kaori was beaten up based on her injuries... Or maybe she was thrown from somewhere? He remembered that there were several cliffs throughout the regions they had explored, meaning a fall wasn't out of the possibilities. Anyone can throw a few punches to break bones but not to kill. It takes some strength to be able to toss a victim from a cliff, and the wounds seem to match that more than punching and kicking.

The fisherman began to wander away from the group into the forest, seeking to think the case over by himself. Wasn't Kazuma one of the people who argued with Accelerator over Victor's guilt? Plus, he seems rather well-built and could hold someone's head under water or throw them off a cliff... Out of sight of the others, a Loftwing was called and a vote for Kazuma was cast. Serge was not certain if he was correct in declaring the man the culprit. However, what else could he do? It seemed they had reached an impasse with the evidence, and Fizz certainly didn't seem guilty based on the information.

With a sigh, he stepped back to the group and listened as they blamed Fizz. "Not Fizz. Fish is tasty, but not strong enough to break Kaori's bones or kill her in such a manner," With that mildly disturbing comment spoken in a rather hushed tone, Serge looked to the Deku Tree with a curious expression, "Which were the masks again?"

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Lizzy @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Raven @TheSilverPaladin​

Motochika gritted his teeth in anger with the news of Accelerator and Kaori's deaths. "Cowardly curs! Of course they would have targeted one of the strongest in our midst! Whoever you traitors are once I find you I'm going to tie you to an anchor and dump you into the ocean!"

With a quiet hum to himself, Serge ran over the evidence once again in his mind. Kaori was beaten up based on her injuries... Or maybe she was thrown from somewhere? He remembered that there were several cliffs throughout the regions they had explored, meaning a fall wasn't out of the possibilities. Anyone can throw a few punches to break bones but not to kill. It takes some strength to be able to toss a victim from a cliff, and the wounds seem to match that more than punching and kicking.

The fisherman began to wander away from the group into the forest, seeking to think the case over by himself. Wasn't Kazuma one of the people who argued with Accelerator over Victor's guilt? Plus, he seems rather well-built and could hold someone's head under water or throw them off a cliff... Out of sight of the others, a Loftwing was called and a vote for Kazuma was cast. Serge was not certain if he was correct in declaring the man the culprit. However, what else could he do? It seemed they had reached an impasse with the evidence, and Fizz certainly didn't seem guilty based on the information.

With a sigh, he stepped back to the group and listened as they blamed Fizz. "Not Fizz. Fish is tasty, but not strong enough to break Kaori's bones or kill her in such a manner," With that mildly disturbing comment spoken in a rather hushed tone, Serge looked to the Deku Tree with a curious expression, "Which were the masks again?"

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Lizzy @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Raven @TheSilverPaladin​

Talim meanwhile would have been listening to what people had thought about how they had been killed. "Hmm...it's not like it's hard to find water around here...I wonder though..." Talim was lost in thought as she tried thinking up a likely suspect.

"Neither have I... I mean... I can make myself sweat enough to resist flame. Does that count?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

Cecelia raised her eyebrow. "I... Don't think that qualifies." She said cautiously. "But it's impressive. The most I've dealt with water was destroying barrels filled with it to put out fires and such." Cecelia brushed her skirt off, leaving even more of a blood smear. Hey, the wound seemed to be healing!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty.

"Hey! Just because I'm from the ocean doesn't mean I did it! I'd rather stab them if I were to kill!"

Well that and the shark.

@everyone at deku tree​
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
"The Wiser You Are, The More The World Becomes Clearer To You"-Rosalina

Rosalina smiled at Ri. "I'm glad that you are okay to, I wish we would have saw each other again in a better situation...but none the less." When Ri asked who did she think could be the killer, Rosalina had to ponder that. She listened to people talk about if the person could use water magic or control water...Ben could, but he was in the Water Temple, so it couldn't have been him. Then they suggested that maybe it was someone who was strong enough to drown the victim... Rosalina didn't like not knowing what was going on, she usually had all the answers, this place was just awful. "It could possibly two or more people who did this, maybe they both drown the man, two people would be able to hold someone under water...horrible, but possible." There were a lot of people who were strong enough to hold someone down. "Maybe we should look closer at the body, there might be some things we've missed...you can never be too sure with these things." Then Rosalina eyes popped wide open, she remembered there being some frog-fish creature that was with them before the whole journey started...she hasn't seen him in a while either. "I think it could have been that frog man...Fizz was it? He is a water creature, small...but he could still do damage and could have well knock the man out and then drowned him." Rosalina didn't know if her hypothesis was spot on or all wrong, but at least she thought of something. Rosalina stopped talking when she noticed the frog water creature coming their way, she just looked down at it.

Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Deku Tree Group
Mentioned: @Bomb

[/fieldbox]

Round 2 Mid-Round Update
"Meeting under the Deku Tree

After each group is finally able to get there hands on the Spirit Stones, everyone sees a glowing light and for some reason you all feel drawn to it. Once stepping inside, everyone seems to be transported to Kokiri Village.

The few who chose not to join in finding the Stones soon see a man running straight for them. "Hey!" the man yells, stopping you in your tracks. He then hands them a letter, telling them to meet in Kokiri Village.

Once everyone arrives, they are met by one of the Kokiri, a female with green hair and green eyes some may recognize as Saria. She gathers you all together to say, "Everyone, please follow me to the Great Deku Tree, for he wishes to see you now. I'd be honored if I were you." Saria begins leading you all through the forest, but eventually she stops. "He's right through there. I was only meant to show you all the way."

Bo placed a hand on Fizz's shoulder shaking his head. "You're so freakin' loud, calm down..." Bo's hand slid off his shoulder and into his pocket. He looked to Rosalina with a glare. "Oi, blondie. Fizz has been with me, we were directed here by some random stranger. He gave us this letter." Bo pulled the letter out and showed the group. "It says to meet here, in Kokiri village." Bo folded the paper up and stashed it away. "So, you see it can't be us."

@Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™

@Deku Tree Group

4NDsg2_5.jpeg

"...."

Raven stood silently taking this all in. He wasn't sure of who to vote up but looking back on who was with himself and Accelerator there was those to consider. He glanced at Astarte but dismissed her since he thought that this was something she wouldn't do. Motochika was the next for him to consider but given his reaction he didn't think it was him. Come to think of it didn't Kazuma and Ri join them later on? He looked towards the two wondering if one of them could've killed Accelerstor. As for Kaori he wasn't so sure since he was nowhere near her at all. Raven thought it over but decided to wait and see if any more evidence were to be found before he would cast his vote.

@Whoever

Last edited:
Aeric muttered something with a deepening frown before pulling out a chime. He waved it around for a moment and cast Heal on the woman. Hopefully, it would actually work.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

Cecelia smiled. "Thanks, but I was going to heal myself. I owe you one, though." The blood smears were still on her face, but the wounds on her face had healed. She pulled the apple out again, and took a bite of it.

"Allow yourself small moments of weakness, it is what makes you humans strong, or even stronger. Besides, pent up rage exploding at the right moment is better than it exploding at the wrong moment. Just keep your anger and pride in check, and do not belittle others who do not deserve it young one. As for who killed them, Zanzibar believes it is someone who is able to manipulative of water. However, he doesn't know as of yet and there are some cuts from what I hear from him. Now, I suggest we figure out where these masks are, so perhaps by asking the Deku Tree we can figure out where they are."

Meanwhile, Zanzibar nodded is thanks to Blue Balls, and begun looking at the cuts to determine if they were made from a weapon.

@Raven @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin
The cuts on Accelerator did seem to be perhaps by some form of battle. Maybe he struggled when he was being drowned and the attacked had something that did cut him in the process. Weather it had been a rock, something on the attacker, or a knife seems unclear. Not clean enough to be an knife however. Kaori only seemed to taken injures from a simple not really hard to accomplish push of a ledge.

"Hmmm? Oh, sorry. I just... Get so happy! When I hear music!" She changed back into her regular dress. "So, maybe we have to stop the dancing, and break the spell around her! Should be easy enough." Nero hit the barrier with her sword, which glanced it right off. "Well, I'm sorry, this can usually take on magic. Now, what if it has to do with the dancers?"

There was nothing special about the card, except for the fact that it looked like it came the same deck as the others.
"The dancers? What about the dancers?" Accelerator questioned, before sighing, "What should I do then? Talk to 'em and ask them politely? Being nice ain't exactly my strong suit," he said brashly, before deciding to investigate the dancers.

@The Silver Paladin

"The dancers? What about the dancers?" Accelerator questioned, before sighing, "What should I do then? Talk to 'em and ask them politely? Being nice ain't exactly my strong suit," he said brashly, before deciding to investigate the dancers.

@The Silver Paladin
You would notice all the dancers wore masks, not unusual for a ball. What was strange about it, was that the masks had a black, viscuous liquid coming from it. Almost as if they weren't human. All of the dancers had the same expressions on their face, and all of them were doing the exact same dance moves in perfect time with the music, and with each other. The muscians also weren't missing a beat at all. Several of them had Death cards on them.

The cuts on Accelerator did seem to be perhaps by some form of battle. Maybe he struggled when he was being drowned and the attacked had something that did cut him in the process. Weather it had been a rock, something on the attacker, or a knife seems unclear. Not clean enough to be an knife however. Kaori only seemed to taken injures from a simple not really hard to accomplish push of a ledge.

It seemed they had gleaned almost all they could from the bodies. But Astarte wanted to try one last thing.

She extended her two hands from her back and placed them on the bodies, trying to check for any traces of magic in the killings.

@Crimson Spartan @Raven @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Archwar

"We can rule out the knife, as it seems not to be clean enough. Maybe a really sharp rock or something akin to it. Claws maybe? I wonder what the angel of cuts are so let us take a lookies!"

"Ah, apples, made from 10% carbohydrates, 4% fof other vitamins and minerals , 80% water, and has about 40 calories. Basically, a superfood," Mitten said.

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"It's very sweet." Cecelia said pulling another apple out.

Aeric eyeballed the apple cautiously.
"We can rule out the knife, as it seems not to be clean enough. Maybe a really sharp rock or something akin to it. Claws maybe? I wonder what the angel of cuts are so let us take a lookies!"

"Ah, apples, made from 10% carbohydrates, 4% fof other vitamins and minerals , 80% water, and has about 40 calories. Basically, a superfood," Mitten said.

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"...What the fuck does that mean?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin
@Archwar

Aeric eyeballed the apple cautiously.

"...What the fuck does that mean?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin
@Archwar

Mitten chuckled, oh how he loved messing with the simple minded.

"To understand that, you must first understand your own body. Lesson will cost 45 bronze coins per hour, starting fee is one gold piece or 100 copper coins. Just kidding about the prices, but do you wish to know more about what your eyes cannot see?"

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.