Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalina couldn't believe that another pair of poeple were dead...these traitors needed to be stopped soon, before everyone dies...including her. She walked over to Ri and the others next to the Deku Tree...hearing about these masks they would need to find. She stood there, waiting to hear what the Tree had to say after Ri's next question. Rosalina hoped they wouldn't have to face even more monsters. The last ones had already put a toll on her sanity, this place was evil. "Yes...where would we find these masks you speak of, oh Great Deku Tree." She smiled at the Tree, waiting for the answer...that would probably be an annoying one.

Interaction(s): @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Jeremi @Raven @Deku Tree Group

Cecelia looked up. "I'm fine. There was a fight earlier, and I just got a bit cut up." She let out a small laugh. She had some cuts around her mouth, and a large one going from her eye, down her cheek. ran a hand through her hair again. "I'll be fine. I have several healing items."

She looked at Aeric again. "Yes, we should all protect each other, that will make us strong. There's safety in numbers!" She said. Some blood trickled out.

@Archwar @BarrenThin
Aeric looked at him steadily for a few seconds. "I am," Came his simple response.

At any rate, he looked at the bodies. "Cuts and the like... someone good with blades." Aeric shifted, knowing suspicion might be cast on him. "Or some sadistic bastard."

With that, Aeric crushed another soul in the form of a tiny, white object. He almost seemed to relax a little again after that.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archwar
@The Silver Paladin

"All right, but if you need any medical attention be sure to let us know. We'll help you if we can," Ven replied to Cecelia. "But yeah, let's all stay together," he agreed while reaching out to wipe at some of the blood on Cecelia's face with the palm of his hand. He frowned as his attempt only seemed to smear the blood and not clean it up. Opps.

"Yeah, that may be, but still try to go easy on them. We need to stop them for sure, but we can't do anything too horrible to them. That wouldn't be right," the boy suggested, light-hearted and quite in touch with his kind side. "Anyhow, you think someone with blades belongs to the traitors? Uh..." Ven glanced down at the keyblade in his hand, frowning. "Well, don't look at me. I would never do such a thing, especially not to Kaori."

But there was doubt in Ven's voice. Vanitas could do something like that, and he was a part of Ven now. Ven had no idea if it was possible for Vanitas to take control of his body or not, but he really hoped that that his crazed darker half couldn't do anymore damage.

@The Silver Paladin @Archwar @BarrenThin

"Indeed, it was him that was responsible. His evil nature has left a great sickness upon me, young one. As for your color I cannot tell you how to change it. For that information is beyond me I'm afraid." The Deku Tree responded before noticing Ri shoot a question his way.

"Even as weak as I am, I've been able to see you and your fellows progress. Now that you have the stones, you're even closer to finding the hero. But now you must find the masks..."

With those at Accelerator and Kaori's bodies, if the investigation on them continued it would have been apparent that Accelerator's hair had not been made wet. As if the soaked areas on him-his mouth/lower jaw aea were made quite specific for a purpose. Kaori didn't seem to have any burns on her body, caused by electricity or otherwise.

@Archwar @Jeremi @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Bo had arrived by horse with the energetic Fizz who had ditched his side once the death of two more people had been announced. A giant tree had also mentioned Majora's mask, a game title Bo had familiarized himself with once upon a time. Bo hopped off the horse and slapped its behind to send it on its way. Bo turned only to hear Fizz give no shits about the deaths and watch him walk off to the tree. Bo's maw dropped as he turned to ball mode to zip through the sea of legs and lower apendages. He slowed down as he neared Fizz and tapped his leg before popping up. "Oi. That was a bit random don't you think." Bo faced the tree when speaking to Fizz, as usual his hands remained in his pocket. He just listened to the two speak for a while until Fizz brought up the "Demon Lord". "So these masks..." Bo took a hand out and shrugged continuing his question. "Where are we supposed to look for them?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb
"Hmm? Masks? Where can we find those? And how can we use them?" Fizz asked.

@ShiroKiyoshi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Rachel had fear in her eyes. "I-I can't move." She said. She was grasping at the pendant. "P-please help me." There seemed to be a barrier around her, so taking it from her by force wasn't an option. The dancers moved ever closer, and their hands began motioning towards their masks. Saber Nero began backing away from them, all the while twirling, and humming to herself.

The boy was startled. "It's the Queen's Coronation Ball of course!" He shouted. "Please, enjoy yourself! It's a joyful time!" He laughed, and another man came up behind him

latest

"Boy, come with me." The man said. The boy in the robe coughed, and laughed as he was dragged downstairs. Another card fell:

rider-waite-university-04186.jpg
Accelerator would attempt to take the pendant for himself, only to be blocked by the barrier. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, glancing at the strange dancers, and then directing his attention to Nero. "Oi, you. I can see you're havin' fun there, but if you're not gonna help me get this thing..."

"A coronation ball...?"

Meanwhile, Kanzaki would examine the card for now, wondering if there was anything of noteworthy value.

@The Silver Paladin

Rosalina couldn't believe that another pair of poeple were dead...these traitors needed to be stopped soon, before everyone dies...including her. She walked over to Ri and the others next to the Deku Tree...hearing about these masks they would need to find. She stood there, waiting to hear what the Tree had to say after Ri's next question. Rosalina hoped they wouldn't have to face even more monsters. The last ones had already put a toll on her sanity, this place was evil. "Yes...where would we find these masks you speak of, oh Great Deku Tree." She smiled at the Tree, waiting for the answer...that would probably be an annoying one.

Interaction(s): @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Jeremi @Raven @Deku Tree Group

Upon hearing Rosalina's voice again, after being separated for a while, Ri smiled. At least she and her little companion were still doing okay, so that was something to be thankful for. That some of the kinder, more approachable ones were still okay. It was certainly better than the other way around, obviously.

"I am glad that you are well, Rosalina," she said to her, "but some among us are not as in good condition, obviously, due to a traitor among us. Who do you think could have killed those two?"

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Upon hearing Rosalina's voice again, after being separated for a while, Ri smiled. At least she and her little companion were still doing okay, so that was something to be thankful for. That some of the kinder, more approachable ones were still okay. It was certainly better than the other way around, obviously.

"I am glad that you are well, Rosalina," she said to her, "but some among us are not as in good condition, obviously, due to a traitor among us. Who do you think could have killed those two?"

@Shattered♦Secrets™

As it had become somewhat second nature by now, Kazuma kept a watch on Ri. He followed her from a distance as she talked to the tree again, and heard her discussing the possibilities of the killer with Rosalina, the one who looked and dressed similarly to the fairy they had been following earlier.

"It seems that water had a large role in the death of that young man", he said, "so, who here would be capable of using water or manipulating it as such?

@Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
As it had become somewhat second nature by now, Kazuma kept a watch on Ri. He followed her from a distance as she talked to the tree again, and heard her discussing the possibilities of the killer with Rosalina, the one who looked and dressed similarly to the fairy they had been following earlier.

"It seems that water had a large role in the death of that young man", he said, "so, who here would be capable of using water or manipulating it as such?

Ri was obsessed with progressing in finding the Kokiri's lost hero, so she was not paying too close attention to the investigation of the bodies. When she heard Kazuma speak, she paid attention suddenly. Was it the sound of his voice, or the familiarity of it? She thought about it briefly, almost embarrassed to think of the possibility behind it, and then moved on to thinking about the answer to the question.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo3_500.png

"I do not know who might be capable of doing such things with water, Kazuma," she answered to the Japanese man, "as I have not been observing someone who demonstrated such an ability?"

@Wedge Antilles @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron

Ri was obsessed with progressing in finding the Kokiri's lost hero, so she was not paying too close attention to the investigation of the bodies. When she heard Kazuma speak, she paid attention suddenly. Was it the sound of his voice, or the familiarity of it? She thought about it briefly, almost embarrassed to think of the possibility behind it, and then moved on to thinking about the answer to the question.

"I do not know who might be capable of doing such things with water, Kazuma," she answered to the Japanese man, "as I have not been observing someone who demonstrated such an ability?"

From afar, Serge overheard Kazuma's suggestion and shook his head, feeling as though such a method would be overly complicated, "No water manipulation, would make the murderer obvious. His head could have been held under by physical strength, couldn't it?"

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™

"All right, but if you need any medical attention be sure to let us know. We'll help you if we can," Ven replied to Cecelia. "But yeah, let's all stay together," he agreed while reaching out to wipe at some of the blood on Cecelia's face with the palm of his hand. He frowned as his attempt only seemed to smear the blood and not clean it up. Opps.

"Yeah, that may be, but still try to go easy on them. We need to stop them for sure, but we can't do anything too horrible to them. That wouldn't be right," the boy suggested, light-hearted and quite in touch with his kind side. "Anyhow, you think someone with blades belongs to the traitors? Uh..." Ven glanced down at the keyblade in his hand, frowning. "Well, don't look at me. I would never do such a thing, especially not to Kaori."

But there was doubt in Ven's voice. Vanitas could do something like that, and he was a part of Ven now. Ven had no idea if it was possible for Vanitas to take control of his body or not, but he really hoped that that his crazed darker half couldn't do anymore damage.

Accelerator would attempt to take the pendant for himself, only to be blocked by the barrier. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, glancing at the strange dancers, and then directing his attention to Nero. "Oi, you. I can see you're havin' fun there, but if you're not gonna help me get this thing..."

"A coronation ball...?"

Meanwhile, Kanzaki would examine the card for now, wondering if there was anything of noteworthy value.

@The Silver Paladin

"Hmmm? Oh, sorry. I just... Get so happy! When I hear music!" She changed back into her regular dress. "So, maybe we have to stop the dancing, and break the spell around her! Should be easy enough." Nero hit the barrier with her sword, which glanced it right off. "Well, I'm sorry, this can usually take on magic. Now, what if it has to do with the dancers?"

There was nothing special about the card, except for the fact that it looked like it came the same deck as the others.

Aeric didn't seem to agree with Ven's sentiments about the traitors, judging from his deep scowl at the corpses. "Don't look at me, either. I've only met a few people I have actually liked; like Hell would I kill one of them." Aeric crossed his arms. "Those others mentioned water... does anyone have water magic?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

From afar, Serge overheard Kazuma's suggestion and shook his head, feeling as though such a method would be overly complicated, "No water manipulation, would make the murderer obvious. His head could have been held under by physical strength, couldn't it?"

tumblr_nr2gqi2r761qdko6fo2_500.png

Ri nodded, deep in thought at the man's suggestion. "That is possible too. But, is there a watery area where this could have happened? Though much has happened, and much has been seen since arriving at this place, I do not remember seeing any lakes or rivers." Though the others, especially those who were with the deceased, may have experienced a much different environment than what she had. "Who was with him before he died?", she asked.

@The Tactician @shattered secrets @Wedge Antilles

tumblr_nr2gqi2r761qdko6fo2_500.png

Ri nodded, deep in thought at the man's suggestion. "That is possible too. But, is there a watery area where this could have happened? Though much has happened, and much has been seen since arriving at this place, I do not remember seeing any lakes or rivers." Though the others, especially those who were with the deceased, may have experienced a much different environment than what she had. "Who was with him before he died?", she asked.

@The Tactician @shattered secrets @Wedge Antilles
"This forest has ponds, doesn't it? If the water's deep enough, the entire head could be submerged," That was Serge's best guess, given the circumstances. His shoulders slumped at the second question though, "I remember seeing him go towards the forest before I headed to the Water Temple, but not who with..."

Levi and Hanji made their way to the Great Deku Tree, listening to the questions and how the tree answered. Levi crossed his arms over his chest while Hanji rocked back and forth on her heels, still a mess from getting attacked by those fish earlier, but ignoring any current pain.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Deku Tree peeps

Kazuma noticed the companions from earlier, Levi and Hanji. He summoned them over.

"Levi! Hanji! You appear to have some recommendation on the killers?", he asked them.

@Lizzy @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician

"Ah..."

Kazuma wondered who might that suspect be. A simple drowning as the other man suggested, was also possible. He was more attuned to assessing through actions instead of the evidence left behind... as from his experience allies and enemies were expert at manipulating clues.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari

Aeric didn't seem to agree with Ven's sentiments about the traitors, judging from his deep scowl at the corpses. "Don't look at me, either. I've only met a few people I have actually liked; like Hell would I kill one of them." Aeric crossed his arms. "Those others mentioned water... does anyone have water magic?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

"I didn't do it either. I kill those who have committed horrible atrocities. She didn't seem to have done anything wrong." Cecelia moved one of her bangs from over her eye. "I'm more prone to fire magic, myself. It's much... Stronger." She handed Aeric several fire scrolls. "I don't think I've ever used a water spell."

[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
"The Wiser You Are, The More The World Becomes Clearer To You"-Rosalina

Rosalina smiled at Ri. "I'm glad that you are okay to, I wish we would have saw each other again in a better situation...but none the less." When Ri asked who did she think could be the killer, Rosalina had to ponder that. She listened to people talk about if the person could use water magic or control water...Ben could, but he was in the Water Temple, so it couldn't have been him. Then they suggested that maybe it was someone who was strong enough to drown the victim... Rosalina didn't like not knowing what was going on, she usually had all the answers, this place was just awful. "It could possibly two or more people who did this, maybe they both drown the man, two people would be able to hold someone under water...horrible, but possible." There were a lot of people who were strong enough to hold someone down. "Maybe we should look closer at the body, there might be some things we've missed...you can never be too sure with these things." Then Rosalina eyes popped wide open, she remembered there being some frog-fish creature that was with them before the whole journey started...she hasn't seen him in a while either. "I think it could have been that frog man...Fizz was it? He is a water creature, small...but he could still do damage and could have well knock the man out and then drowned him." Rosalina didn't know if her hypothesis was spot on or all wrong, but at least she thought of something. Rosalina stopped talking when she noticed the frog water creature coming their way, she just looked down at it.

Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Deku Tree Group
Mentioned: @Bomb

[/fieldbox]

"I didn't do it either. I kill those who have committed horrible atrocities. She didn't seem to have done anything wrong." Cecelia moved one of her bangs from over her eye. "I'm more prone to fire magic, myself. It's much... Stronger." She handed Aeric several fire scrolls. "I don't think I've ever used a water spell."

"Neither have I... I mean... I can make myself sweat enough to resist flame. Does that count?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

Then Rosalina eyes popped wide open, she remembered there being some frog-fish creature that was with them before the whole journey started...she hasn't seen him in a while either. "I think it could have been that frog man...Fizz was it? He is a water creature, small...but he could still do damage and could have well knock the man out and then drowned him." Rosalina didn't know if her hypothesis was spot on or all wrong, but at least she thought of something. Rosalina stopped talking when she noticed the frog water creature coming their way, she just looked down at it.

Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Deku Tree Group
Mentioned: @Bomb

[/fieldbox]
"Hey! Just because I'm from the ocean doesn't mean I did it! I'd rather stab them if I were to kill!"

Well that and the shark.

@everyone at deku tree​

Kazuma noticed the companions from earlier, Levi and Hanji. He summoned them over.

"Levi! Hanji! You appear to have some recommendation on the killers?", he asked them.

@Lizzy @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician

"Well, no. I don't think so. But from what I've heard about water being a major factor in their deaths I can't help but wonder when did these deaths take place? I know those two couldn't have been with our group in the Water Temple, so there's that. Ponds and lakes could be a possibility?" Hanji said in thought, placing a hand on her chin while Levi took in the information then glanced to Fizz when he spoke.

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Deku Tree peeps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.