Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazuma Kiryu had endured enough of this place. He had no desire to stay any longer than needed. Before walking off into the figurative sunset though, there were a few he actually cared about here. They didn't need to hear his words; from his actions and interactions while he was with them, it was obvious to them that the former Yakuza figure had their interests in mind along with his own during their collective experience here. Death, betrayal, those were things he was as accustomed to as much as a typical human being would be able to be accustomed to. Though in his heart he still wanted to curse those who wrongly convicted him of murder here earlier... his better judgment told him not to. Let them burn for their judgment, not put any more fuel to the fire.

Of course, there was the matter of... Ri. Had he not been jailed, would they have been more than friends, more than allies in this strange war against evil? Perhaps... but he also knew he could not allow himself that pleasure. He could not be tied down by someone from another nation, someone who actually represented her nation in the manner that she did, and especially a nation with which the political powers of his own nation were at odds with. Too complicated.

Silently, he bowed in the direction of Ri. And bowed to the others who he had pleasant relations with here in this land of strangeness. And then, walked off alone into the figurative sunset.

@Mari @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Archwar @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven

Levi noticed the bow, and if Kazuma had glanced long enough would have noticed the small bow of his head that Levi gave him.

@Wedge Antilles

Ri had forgotten about the wish. There were people who needed it more than she did, in her mind. So, to Midna, she quickly ran, and told her what her wish was.

"I wish for the Kokiri to have their hero returned to them. They need the benefit of the wish much more than I do, and I hope this wish brings them happiness and prosperity." Ri was happy, after all. She felt unselfish enough to let others try to find this happiness as well. She then playfully bid farewell to the others, especially, Rosalina and Hanji.

tumblr_nssjphJcr81tkmqqro1_500.gif

She then went back to Star Lord. Feeling even more free and happy now, she let her emotions control her expressions and actions towards this very interesting man who promised to take her into outer space, to see some supposed romantic place.
tumblr_mqagqjzxrC1rp5icio2_250.gif

She made an attempt to wink, but it felt awkward. She then laughed it off.
tumblr_mqagqjzxrC1rp5icio3_250.gif

"Just take us there now then, Mr. Star Lord. Mr. Quill." She then would close her eyes and let him guide her. A large part of this was about trust, after all...
tumblr_mqagqjzxrC1rp5icio4_250.gif

And of course, she would wipe the smug expression off his face if he tried anything unwanted. For now though, she knew at least, he had her interests in his heart... at least partially.

@Mighty Roman

"Bye Ri, have fun." Hanji said with a smile before saying her goodbye to Rosalina. Then, Levi glanced to Midna. So, that whole wish thing. There could be so much he could wish for, but...there was no point. Things in his world were to uncertain, the future to unclear. So, he wouldn't make a wish for himself.

Then some portal opened up, and he knew it was from his own world, because he could see the Survey Corps HQ standing tall. Then he remembered Victor, and his offer to the two soldiers about going to his world for a "vacation". Honestly, he wasn't sure how the two would be able to go back to their own world if they did go with Victor.

He said a goodbye to Victor, though it was rather quiet. There was a chance Victor, wherever he was, couldn't hear it. But, that didn't matter at the moment. So, Levi dragged Hanji through the portal. And almost as soon as the two entered, it closed.

@Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @FireDrake150 @Anybody I guess @Feels Squad

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Epilogue

Victor and Yuga failed, Stone tower was ultimately cleared, and Rowen, upon release from prison went back to his life in Rieze Mazia, too old to make any use of a wish, even if he were given an opportunity. Nothing comes without a price, and No one knew it better than he.

(((Co-GM Note. [spoili]I apologize for not being as active here as I had initially intended. Work leeched my schedule, then class my remaining time. I was able to successfully do some, and to be here more than not, but as I had earlier stated my MG Hiatus of a game or two Has officially begun. I will be in the casuals and the general chat thread during this time, just not a formal game like all since Eden. I need this time to make sure my classes go swimmingly and to assure that I work well at work and maintain employment, meaning being on time, and not late due to fatigue as I have been currently having a problem with. I do appreciate your patience, and Hope you enjoyed this game as much as Raven and we all did in planning and operating it. I appreciate all the kindness and respect of everyone here, and I will be back for more once a game or two have been completed. Thank you. ^^[/spoili])

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Rosalina, after saying goodbye to Hanji and Levi, watched them go off to their own world. She smiled at Ri and Star Lord, and waved goodbye to Kazuma also. Going over to Midna, wishing to go home. A portal opened up next to her and Luma. She looked back at everyone that was left, she had made great friends and maybe some enemies, but all in all, this would be something she would never forget. "Come Luma... time to see our family again..." They both jumped into the portal.

Interaction(s): @Raven @Mari @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles

Epilogue: Hearts Beating In Unity

Levi woke up laying in bed, in his room/office. His gear and jacket were off and so far it was quiet. At least, it was until he heard the sound of rushing footsteps moments later as well as someone yelling. After a moment, Hanji burst into the room with Moblit, her assistant of sorts standing behind her as well as that blonde coconut Armin.

"Levi! You're up! Good, do you remember the events from a day ago-" Hanji was interrupted by Levi.

"A day ago?" He rose a brow. Then the blonde coconut spoke up.

"You both had suddenly dissapeared shortly after the Female Titan incident. Then, you both were found unconscious near the outside of the HQ yesterday sir, looking as if you came out of some type of fight judging by the tears and caked blood on Hanji's clothes." Armin informed. Levi's brows furrowed, since he didn't recall passing out. Maybe it was due to fatigue? Who knew.

"I see. Well, I do remember what happened yesterday." Levi replied as he sat up, then got to his feet.

Hanji perked up and grinned.

"Good!" She chirped. Armin and Moblit both glanced to each other. Then to the two higher ranking soldiers.

"Oh yeah, you two will need an explanation..." Hanji said before beginning to tell what had happened in the strange world they ended up in and who they met.

Rosalina-Lady Of The Stars

[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Rosalina & Luma's Epilogue: Friends & Family

Finding herself back in Super Mario Galaxy, Rosalina looked around. At first she noticed no one was there, but than different colored Lumas started floating towards her. "Mama!" "You're back!" "Mama's back!" They all jumped up and down, hugging her and showing her how much they missed her. "I've been busy helping others and defeating evil in another galaxy." Original Luma went over to go and tell the younger lumas about their journey. She smiled as they went on. Rosalina twirled to the other side of her Spaceship, her friends would probably be worried about her too.

Rosalina made her way to Peach's castle, it didn't take her long to fly there. Her ship was settled right beside the planet, glad her friends had been taking care of the Lumas while she was gone. She ran over to her friend once she made it to the castle. "Peach! I'm back!" Peach turned to Rosalina smiling at her, and running towards her as well. "I am so happy you made it back! I was worried sick when you just disappeared like that." Peach wouldn't let her go, Rosalina had to pat her back a couple of times before being let go.

"If you keep hugging me like that I will disappear again... but I might not come back." She laughed a little. "Where are the others?" Peach pointed outside the castle. Apparently her Lumas had told everyone in Mushroom Kingdom about her return, seeing everyone waiting for her to greet them. "Shall we?" Peach waited for Rosalina to follow her. When Rosalina walked out of the castle, all the different individuals started to clap and cheer for her return. They all showed her love and care. Rosalina would tell them all about her journey and the people she met, especially Mari, Hanji, and Kazuma.

After greeting everyone and having a welcome back bash, Rosalina went back to her spaceship. She would resume her spot as The Lady of The Stars, The Protector of The Galaxy. This is where she belonged, and she knew it. Even though soo much had happened to her, she would use that experience to better herself. Rosalina would not hold back her opinion anymore, and she would follow her gut. Following her gut and trusting the right people got her out of that situation. She stayed alive and helped defeat the evil, doing it her way. She smiled as Original Luma came over to her. "We did it, Rosi." She hugged him. "Yes we did." There she sat looking out at the Galaxy, wondering what would be next for her.

[/fieldbox]

Minda and All of Hyrule
Epilogue Part 1
The Wishes

Minda stood doing what her and Zelda had agreed upon just before Ghirahim had taken her from her friends and the heroes. Some simply wanting even now to return home. Others wished to return with someone or ones they had met here. One then well in her eyes over Zelda's had demanded her to hand over the triforce. "I may I tell you was not the Princess meant as it's keeper. Therefore only te Royal family has failed from time to time again. Which is why I am the one leading u all home now." She explained a rather clam look in her eyes. "I am not the one scared to destroy the ways for evil to return. The Mirror which brought most who had died back was because before I was taken I gave a way once more for those trapped in twilight to return to Hyrule." She paused glancing at the many Zelda's. "I am sure there goddesses would not allow it to be taken so lightly to a new world." She then finished still holding it not seeming she would easily release her grasp.

@DapperDogman @Archwar

She also while waiting heard others wishes. Counting to grant them just one person on her own mind she wondered where he and all his other versions/descendants were. The one by many names. She herself had traveled with one his name was Link his brother was still around and had been killed. Not many could tell the two apart but she being with Link on their journey once so long as a simple imp she knew the difference quit well. She simply hopped those who felt they lived with a curse that the triforce would do as it was meant and remove such a curse. But her herself felt even she lived with one different from some. Her's was dealing with those who died keeping them trapped with what power she had. Never to really speak with Link or even Zelda again except when called like she was when Ghirahims's evil reign was upon them all. All the wishes she simply was silent answering when needed it would seem. She wasn't seeming to fell like her smart talking self.

Minda soon still not yet able to listen to the two basically agreeing with her against Zelda keeping the triforce but also seeming to be against her thoughts on it staying in part of the realm of Hyrule. One of those of the heroes she had met. Pacifically the one who probable saved her life came with the curse she had heard him speak of just before her not able to move for she had been caught off guard by Ghirahim himself. Hearing his question she gave a nod. "I do believe the goddesses might try and grant such a wishes. As long as your heart is right I see no dough they could not fix it. My own powers could not I am afraid just as I can not return those here home."

@The Silver Paladin

Minda and All of Hyrule
Epilogue Part 1
The Wishes

Minda stood doing what her and Zelda had agreed upon just before Ghirahim had taken her from her friends and the heroes. Some simply wanting even now to return home. Others wished to return with someone or ones they had met here. One then well in her eyes over Zelda's had demanded her to hand over the triforce. "I may I tell you was not the Princess meant as it's keeper. Therefore only te Royal family has failed from time to time again. Which is why I am the one leading u all home now." She explained a rather clam look in her eyes. "I am not the one scared to destroy the ways for evil to return. The Mirror which brought most who had died back was because before I was taken I gave a way once more for those trapped in twilight to return to Hyrule." She paused glancing at the many Zelda's. "I am sure there goddesses would not allow it to be taken so lightly to a new world." She then finished still holding it not seeming she would easily release her grasp.

@DapperDogman @Archwar

She also while waiting heard others wishes. Counting to grant them just one person on her own mind she wondered where he and all his other versions/descendants were. The one by many names. She herself had traveled with one his name was Link his brother was still around and had been killed. Not many could tell the two apart but she being with Link on their journey once so long as a simple imp she knew the difference quit well. She simply hopped those who felt they lived with a curse that the triforce would do as it was meant and remove such a curse. But her herself felt even she lived with one different from some. Her's was dealing with those who died keeping them trapped with what power she had. Never to really speak with Link or even Zelda again except when called like she was when Ghirahims's evil reign was upon them all. All the wishes she simply was silent answering when needed it would seem. She wasn't seeming to fell like her smart talking self.

Minda soon still not yet able to listen to the two basically agreeing with her against Zelda keeping the triforce but also seeming to be against her thoughts on it staying in part of the realm of Hyrule. One of those of the heroes she had met. Pacifically the one who probable saved her life came with the curse she had heard him speak of just before her not able to move for she had been caught off guard by Ghirahim himself. Hearing his question she gave a nod. "I do believe the goddesses might try and grant such a wishes. As long as your heart is right I see no dough they could not fix it. My own powers could not I am afraid just as I can not return those here home."

@The Silver Paladin

"This does not excuse failure, if you hadn't ripped us from our homes, then Gay Lord would have his way with your world. It is two against one and you're dealing with a White Knight Angel and a Insane Necromancer Immortal, hand it over," the venom in Zanzibar's tone was clear. If they did not relinquish it then they would have to suffer the consequences.

@DapperDogman @Raven

"This does not excuse failure, if you hadn't ripped us from our homes, then Gay Lord would have his way with your world. It is two against one and you're dealing with a White Knight Angel and a Insane Necromancer Immortal, hand it over," the venom in Zanzibar's tone was clear. If they did not relinquish it then they would have to suffer the consequences.

@DapperDogman @Raven
Minda looked at him. "I am not the one who took you from your homes. I am not the one meant as the protector. And I shall not hand over what if away from this world will become it's demises. If you take it then you failed to save this world." She explained her orange eyes staying on both Doctor Zanzibar, and Mitten she also was watching Dage the Evil or now apparently Dage the Good. "You may not had met the other world that is a mirror of Hyrule. A world like here which had the triforce. Lady Hilda destroyed the triforce in hopes to save her people and it only led to it's downfall. Thieves became common. Homes became unwelcoming. Prices increased. Others shut themselves out. Do you wish for Hyrule to meet this same fate?I am sure that is not at all why the Goddesses called each of you." She paused for a breath. "And I unlike Zelda will not let you just take as you please. A wish for a reward yes but the triforce I am afraid is not allowed within this deal or hospitality." She explained seeming ready to fight much unlike the others from Hyrule standing around. The many other Zelda's seemed quiet while one stepped over to Minda. "Minda clam down." The woman who seemed to be from a similar place as Minda stated.

@DapperDogman @Archwar

Reactions: Takumi
Minda looked at him. "I am not the one who took you from your homes. I am not the one meant as the protector. And I shall not hand over what if away from this world will become it's demises. If you take it then you failed to save this world." She explained her orange eyes staying on both Doctor Zanzibar, and Mitten she also was watching Dage the Evil or now apparently Dage the Good. "You may not had met the other world that is a mirror of Hyrule. A world like here which had the triforce. Lady Hilda destroyed the triforce in hopes to save her people and it only led to it's downfall. Thieves became common. Homes became unwelcoming. Prices increased. Others shut themselves out. Do you wish for Hyrule to meet this same fate?I am sure that is not at all why the Goddesses called each of you." She paused for a breath. "And I unlike Zelda will not let you just take as you please. A wish for a reward yes but the triforce I am afraid is not allowed within this deal or hospitality." She explained seeming ready to fight much unlike the others from Hyrule standing around. The many other Zelda's seemed quiet while one stepped over to Minda. "Minda clam down." The woman who seemed to be from a similar place as Minda stated.

@DapperDogman @Archwar

"Is your world so reliant on a damn triangle that it would bend itself over to the forces that seek to destroy it? It is your fault that the Triforce fell upon the laps of a bisexual demon incapable of tracking and killing you all. All we ask is that you split the Triforce, hand two pieces to us while you keep one piece, and that's how we don't have to worry about another incident like this happening again. Or do you wish to take the blame the next time you fail as Guardians? Because I won't be so nice next time if you call upon me."

@DapperDogman @Raven

Minda glared at him. "It would still fall without the full triforce. Link when he vanished is why it was not separated as it often has. Or well for two times so I have heard it has been separated. And all three must remain or the world shall still fall. Not by evil perhaps but by the corporation of it being away from the land which was it created to protect and nurise. Now let me make myself clear as someone who too is not from Hyrule. I am Minda the Princess of Twilight. Not the Protector of the triforce. Not the Sages. Not the royal family. But an outcast. You see therefore me keeping it being my world unlike the rest of yours is slightly connect to Hyrule I protecting it this time instead of those who have would be one a different protector one with powers and shall fight. Two a way to make it impossible for those to enter or leave my domain. Three If you really feel it must be split I believe the triforce knowing how it must stay here. One should return to the boy Link's hands. Another with me and the last. Hidden where no one should know it's location or with those who live within the sky. Either way I knowing." She was cut off a moment by Zelda. Who had risen her hand.

"Minda is right we can not let the triforce be separated and two of the pieces somewhere not connected to Hyrule. And I for one am sorry I failed my family but that does not mean you should take the blame on her being I called her to help. I must admit I was against her idea of Mercenaries but they helped postpone the traitors. Now it also appears one wasn;t even a tratior. But I am afraid your ideas to protect it would only result however in the same fate as if Ghirahim had keep it." Zelda had paused. "Which is also why I felt Minda choosing how to keep it and that she must protect it was wiser than asking one of you." She finished.
@DapperDogman @Archwar

Minda glared at him. "It would still fall without the full triforce. Link when he vanished is why it was not separated as it often has. Or well for two times so I have heard it has been separated. And all three must remain or the world shall still fall. Not by evil perhaps but by the corporation of it being away from the land which was it created to protect and nurise. Now let me make myself clear as someone who too is not from Hyrule. I am Minda the Princess of Twilight. Not the Protector of the triforce. Not the Sages. Not the royal family. But an outcast. You see therefore me keeping it being my world unlike the rest of yours is slightly connect to Hyrule I protecting it this time instead of those who have would be one a different protector one with powers and shall fight. Two a way to make it impossible for those to enter or leave my domain. Three If you really feel it must be split I believe the triforce knowing how it must stay here. One should return to the boy Link's hands. Another with me and the last. Hidden where no one should know it's location or with those who live within the sky. Either way I knowing." She was cut off a moment by Zelda. Who had risen her hand.

"Minda is right we can not let the triforce be separated and two of the pieces somewhere not connected to Hyrule. And I for one am sorry I failed my family but that does not mean you should take the blame on her being I called her to help. I must admit I was against her idea of Mercenaries but they helped postpone the traitors. Now it also appears one wasn;t even a tratior. But I am afraid your ideas to protect it would only result however in the same fate as if Ghirahim had keep it." Zelda had paused. "Which is also why I felt Minda choosing how to keep it and that she must protect it was wiser than asking one of you." She finished.
@DapperDogman @Archwar
"I have no plan of leaving with the triforce" Dage says firmly, Drakath joining him at his side
"We've united Lore, our homeworld, and have no need for Dage to remain there, he shall be an emisary and a leader in these lands until they are strong enough to stand under the rule of Lady Zelda herself, no more Heroes of Time, no more Ganon...Dage shall rule in her stead until there are no more threats to deal with..."

Dage gives a small nod and a bow, his blade being placed into the ground before him as he prostates himself at the feet of the princess "I mean no disrespect when I say, I've been watching these lands for a long time, and can't help but think you need help coping with the constant threat of Ganon" he looks up slowly, still on a knee at her feet, a symbol of high respect, coming from a king

"So, if it not out of the question, I would request access to the entire triforce, so that these lands may be mine to purge and unite under your banner, so that the Knights of Order may expand the peace my homeworld knows..."

Drakath gives a small nod and offers a small bow "I hope my associate's words are well received, we simply wish to allow you to live in harmony as we do in our own lands, we can lend you an almost unlimited number of troops and manpower, and will return the kingdom when peace has been achieved for good"

"If you wish to undergo this task alone, then we shall leave, though know we already exhausted great amounts of effort bringing down the traitor cell set up by Girahim...So turning us away will not leave us in the best standing, overall, we've extended a hand in friendship, and it is your turn to decide if you take it..."

@Raven

"I have no plan of leaving with the triforce" Dage says firmly, Drakath joining him at his side
"We've united Lore, our homeworld, and have no need for Dage to remain there, he shall be an emisary and a leader in these lands until they are strong enough to stand under the rule of Lady Zelda herself, no more Heroes of Time, no more Ganon...Dage shall rule in her stead until there are no more threats to deal with..."

Dage gives a small nod and a bow, his blade being placed into the ground before him as he prostates himself at the feet of the princess "I mean no disrespect when I say, I've been watching these lands for a long time, and can't help but think you need help coping with the constant threat of Ganon" he looks up slowly, still on a knee at her feet, a symbol of high respect, coming from a king

"So, if it not out of the question, I would request access to the entire triforce, so that these lands may be mine to purge and unite under your banner, so that the Knights of Order may expand the peace my homeworld knows..."

Drakath gives a small nod and offers a small bow "I hope my associate's words are well received, we simply wish to allow you to live in harmony as we do in our own lands, we can lend you an almost unlimited number of troops and manpower, and will return the kingdom when peace has been achieved for good"

"If you wish to undergo this task alone, then we shall leave, though know we already exhausted great amounts of effort bringing down the traitor cell set up by Girahim...So turning us away will not leave us in the best standing, overall, we've extended a hand in friendship, and it is your turn to decide if you take it..."

@Raven
Minda looked to Zelda and throw up her arms the triforce just floating thanks to her own powers. "Princess I say this is your call. Hehe. Not mine." She replied after hearing the men. "If not me then I shall simply return home and help keep Ganon, Ghirahim and there other allies dead for as long as I can. Well actually trapped in twilight as I was meant to before." She explained holding back any of her own feelings knowing her hopes to see Link were probable not going to accrue.

Zelda closed her hands together knowing how Minda must feel and simply sighed a moment. "There is a difference in well ruling and just being the triforces protector." She began. "Yes it is normally the royal family. But that does not mean it has to be. But now on the ruling part. Well I don't know how everyone in Hyrule might act to this unless you well stayed by my side perhaps?" She offred seeing this man may had found a better solution to this problem. She was not sure if because of Ghirahim's changing all of Hyrule meant more evil could still be about. "Now also I must tell you encase you were not already aware. Normally when we deal with Ghirahim, Majora, Zant, Yuga, and even Ganon they do not return for more than over a thousand years." She expalied. "Now the one who called himself Horsehead I shall admit was a bit new to me." She then paused to hear the mans reply or knowledge on all of this.​

The male nods slowly "Indeed, but for an immortal such as myself, a thousand years is mere pocket change in the grand scheme of things...I believe it's time someone put Ganon down for good, and when he returns, I plan to do just that"

his visor glows a blinding white, before sliding back, revealing a seemingly human male, his left eye scarred in the same place his helm bore a large gash
BIkBGdTCcAApbuZ.jpg

"Of course, if ruling by your side would help the people stay happier, as I were to rule the military practices and the behind the scenes work, then so be it, whatever must be done to bring unity and peace to this realm until I can purge the evils we need to dispose of..."

Drakath smiles and turns away from the pair, moving back toward the portal as his helpers join him, silently stepping through the portal "It seems that our plan is going well, soon Ganon and his allies will be out of our way, then the real plan can begin...now, keep moving, we have many worlds we need to liberate"

@Raven

~In the distant future~
FutureDage-AQ-Com.jpg

"Ah, good...We have located yet another version of yourself from within time, Lord Dage, should we bring him in?"

"Indeed, if there is another we can bring here, do it..."

class-do-dage.png

"Who are you, and where am I?"

"You are me, I am you, and you are within the Legion's home base, the spaceship known as 'The Onyx Void' does that cover all the questions?"

"How did I get here?"

"Time Travel, if you want me to put it simply"

"Okay, then why have you summoned me here?"

"Because...Another version of us has gained near infinite power..."

"Why should I care?"

"Because he's coming for me, all versions of me, and he won't stop until I'm wiped out...he plans to unite as many planets as he can, under the banner of Order"

"Hmph, a simple minded goal, but if he has as much power as it sounds...Indeed a danger to us both"

"Me, you and the other versions of us have much work to do"

"Let us begin preparations for our own reply to this threat..."

"You don't suppose we steal the same power from the mirror reality of Hyrule...do you?"

"Indeed I do"​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
The male nods slowly "Indeed, but for an immortal such as myself, a thousand years is mere pocket change in the grand scheme of things...I believe it's time someone put Ganon down for good, and when he returns, I plan to do just that"

his visor glows a blinding white, before sliding back, revealing a seemingly human male, his left eye scarred in the same place his helm bore a large gash
BIkBGdTCcAApbuZ.jpg

"Of course, if ruling by your side would help the people stay happier, as I were to rule the military practices and the behind the scenes work, then so be it, whatever must be done to bring unity and peace to this realm until I can purge the evils we need to dispose of..."

Drakath smiles and turns away from the pair, moving back toward the portal as his helpers join him, silently stepping through the portal "It seems that our plan is going well, soon Ganon and his allies will be out of our way, then the real plan can begin...now, keep moving, we have many worlds we need to liberate"

@Raven

~In the distant future~
FutureDage-AQ-Com.jpg

"Ah, good...We have located yet another version of yourself from within time, Lord Dage, should we bring him in?"

"Indeed, if there is another we can bring here, do it..."

class-do-dage.png

"Who are you, and where am I?"

"You are me, I am you, and you are within the Legion's home base, the spaceship known as 'The Onyx Void' does that cover all the questions?"

"How did I get here?"

"Time Travel, if you want me to put it simply"

"Okay, then why have you summoned me here?"

"Because...Another version of us has gained near infinite power..."

"Why should I care?"

"Because he's coming for me, all versions of me, and he won't stop until I'm wiped out...he plans to unite as many planets as he can, under the banner of Order"

"Hmph, a simple minded goal, but if he has as much power as it sounds...Indeed a danger to us both"

"Me, you and the other versions of us have much work to do"

"Let us begin preparations for our own reply to this threat..."

"You don't suppose we steal the same power from the mirror reality of Hyrule...do you?"

"Indeed I do"​
Zelda had nodded. "That sounds best. And if Link returns I'll make sure to direct his way to you." She replied knowing Link may like that idea well one of his versions would. The seven year old once more would have no need to worry. Just those of Skyloft, and her own time line would. She looked to Minda. "You can countine to keep Zant at bay with his new found allies." She stated Minda then seemed to nod but stay waiting for anyone else who needed her. Zelda then looked to Impa as if waiting to hear of Lank and his brothers return.

@DapperDogman

Lank
Epilogue Part 1
The Return

(WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Time-the-ocarina-of-time-9080531-750-861.jpg

"Ugg where am I?" Glancing slowly Lank noticed where he was. Yet he felt rather confused. He was trapped where appears to be the temple of time. He moved then saw his own brother. "Link?" He asked confused soon the boy seemed to black out once more. Time seemed to rewind back seven years.
CTRP_AQE_char02_01_ad.jpg

Soon the boy awoke once more seeing his brother staring at him. "Link? What happened?" He asked rubbing his head. The boy sighed Navi floating then seemed to fly out leading the way back perhaps Reci following. Soon Lank followed his brother outside and to Hyrule field seeming to find many he had once met before. He also noticed others just now appearing and seeming to return by a bright white light.

the_legend_of_zelda__an_ever_changing_hero_by_machriderz-d5c6p03.png

It would appear the many lost missing heroes had returned. Only one was much well confused and seemed a bit off which must be Lank the rest were Link. Many many different forms of him at that.

@EVERYONE​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
Lank
Epilogue Part 2:
Once more the Underdog

tumblr_lqnnihcqdb1qfuldoo1_500.png

Link never really answered other than a shrug on what happened. He figured perhaps Link was just as lost as him. Maybe for once neither of them did anything. Or well that's what he was starting to think till they saw all the many towns people who had must of learned of what happened. He was shocked to see even the Kokiri came except for Maldo or well Lank thought till he saw the boy behind his many brothers. Princess Ruto went toward Link along with those also from Ocarina of Time except Saria who first neared Lank. He could see so many congratulating his brother for returning safe him seeming in the background just as before.
eGtndTJ5MTI=_o_goodbye-saria-cinematic--zelda-ocarina-of-time.jpg

"Hey Lank" He heard one voice he looked and waved to Saira. "Um hey." He replied a saddened look. "You did good Lank." Lank shook his head and looked to the many Links being welcomed home. He wasn't being bragged on for saving them for once but they still knew he existed unlike Lank. Saria sighed and patted his back. "Next time it will be you I'm sure." She stated then went to say welcome back to Link as well. Lank sighed he noticed Saria had dropped something but his name was on it. 'Don't forget even if they don't say it they all want you to go to the festiable celebration. Groose said if you want you can even hang with him instead of everyone else.' He smiled it seemed the few from the other worlds he met knew who he was even if those he lived with didn't. Maybe Lank had made some new friends. Perhaps even with any evil that could be left hidding within that Ghirahim had let enter not just Hyrule but maybe even the other worlds. Lank might finally have a few friends who knew him for Lank and not Link.

ocarina-of-time-young-link.png

Minda

Epilogue Part 2:

The Leaving

images

Minda looked to all the heroes. After hearing Zelda deiced she gave a nod. "Alright Princess your call of course. I once more must leave you know as you know before Ghirahim has a chance to find an exit." She explained and looked to Lank and the Link she knew well first walking to him. "Link I know you seemed to miss my return. And I'm afraid I must already leave." She then looked to Lank. "But if you meet someone in our worlds which have collided with many others all of Hyrule maybe you'll learn the ones named Lank aren't that bad." She stated with a small smile. "But can be rather brave but still quit clumsy." She added then steeped up to a platform most my not had realized was there a mirror those who had gone to the afterlife might would regonize. She paused looking to all the heroes. "This is fair well for now. But now that Ghirahim has had influence on your my twilight might have as well. But I'm sure you may have something greater to worry about than anyone you met here."

hqdefault.jpg

Lank
Epilogue Part 3
The Festival

hyrule_castle_town_festival_by_warningyou-d5jnac2.jpg

Lank wasn't sure what he was gonna be getting into or if going to the festival was worth it. He knew everyone was suppose to be there not just those he knew of his Hyrule but those from the other Hyrules. If he would enjoy it and feel he fit in was an complete guess and hope.
forest_festival_by_calefacto-d4ba6ii.png

He went anyway. A few he met he didn't know knew about him greeted him with waves. Then seeing the Many Impa's together along with only one Groose. He goes and stands with them soon saying hey to others he had met for only a moment. Soon for the first time Lank felt he wasn't having to be in his brother's shadow. He was himself and not Link. For once his brother had nothing to do with saving Hyrule making them both seem to be equal.
castle_town_festival_by_raijin_pooch-d4eglu0.png

Minda

Epilogue Part 3

The sleeping Evil Awaits

Minda knew of Hyrule's celebration but she would not take part. For she had many things to attend back in the Twilight Realm. One was to clean up yet another mess left by Zant. She also was aware of the villains imprisonment. This was a matter only she would be able to attend to not any of her people. However for yet another return she knew just like Hyrule her people would want some kind of celebration. By a snap of her figures she had made a similar looking festival that they may once had a glimpse of in Hyrule. This was a minor distraction for everyone. Yet Minda felt some great evil that may had just been the beginning of something far worse than she or anyone from Hyrule and the Twilight could imagen. What Ghirahim had awaken to their world she was not sure. But she knew they must all be wary and this time she must keep in touch with Zelda, Link and even the boy Lank. Along with their new allies.

=========================

Ghirahim moaned when he looked. He could see Gannon, Zant and the others all trapped it seemed in a persion. Yet each to a prison of their own. Looking to the sky he could see they had been trapped within the Twilight. Closing his eyes he knew his task had failed like all the others yet this time he had gotten perhaps a bit farther for he could since a different evil. One that he knew was the source that allowed him to alter Hyrule's reality. Perhaps he would meet better the ones behind it all. Maybe then they could conquer not just the Twilight, Hyrule, but maybe even many many other worlds that he had learned was out their.

@EVERYONE WHO WILL WISH TO READ​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.