Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cecelia scoffed at Mitten's comment about it. "I am Immortal as well. Time herself doesn't even believe that I or Romulus exist." She said calmly. "She can remember every single drop of rain that fell upon the earth, every single little dispute every single man has had, but Romulus and I don't seem to exist to her, as she doesn't remember us." She bit into the apple deeply, letting out a loud "CRUNCH!"

"Unfortunately, time does remember Lord Zanzibar, and watching as lands change before you, watching as mountains crumble into dust while remaining the way you are. It is as if time is mocking the Immortals. Lord Zanzibar, when he became Immortal, was forced to watch his family slowly die of starvation. He starved too, but not died. Over the years as his hunger grew, he resorted to... an undesirable and memories of the good times he had with them came flooding back. Whatever shred of sanity he has left is kept well hidden. Don't break that, otherwise you'll be facing a creature that knows no pain nor rest or death."

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Verite @Librarian Cat @FireDrake150

All of a sudden, the Musicians would stop. The Dancers stopped too.

The lead Violinist began playing a song that sounded different, almost royal:

The Dancers began moving faster and Faster towards Rachel, completely brushing past Victor, Accelerator, Balto, Rocket, and Kaori.

Finally, a man stepped onto a large Balcony.

hqdefault.jpg

"ENOUGH!" he shouted. "It is time for the Coronation of our lovely queen, and her king!" He chuckled, and several skeletons, dressed like the one on the Death Tarot brought out the boy Kaori saw on the Balcony. "Hail, King Robin!" The man said in a mocking tone. the guards dragged him to a throne at the end of the room. They placed him in the throne.

Rachel began crying. She fell onto the floor. Several of the Dancers removed their masks, revealing horrible, ugly, disfigured faces. Rachel began screaming. Two of the figures picked her up, and dragged her to the other throne. The man kept laughing. "And Hail, Queen Rachel! May you rule with honor!" He nodded. "And what would be a coronation, without crowns? Bring them!" Two more skeletal guards carried two Crowns, made of thorns. They placed them on Rachel's head, and on the head of the boy that must have been Robin. The began wincing in pain as blood ran down their faces. Two more cards dropped, one upside down, the other right side up:

justice-rx.jpg
RWS_Tarot_20_Judgement.jpg

"Hail our glorious new rulers!" the crowd began laughing. "Hail Emperor Maximillian forever!"

It would seem the blonde man's name was Maximillian.

You can:

Go to Rachel and Robin
Kill Maximillian
Wander the hall
Talk to saber
"Tch. How annoying," Accelerator spat distastefully, going ahead and attempting to kill Maximillian, leaping at him and attempting to pin him into the ground in his tiger form!

Meanwhile, Kanzaki would go to Rachel and Robin.

"What a handful that young man is..."

@The Silver Paladin

Cecelia wiped some juice off of her chin. "Ah, yes, Immortality will drive anyone mad eventually. That's how the Source became corrupted in my land." She took another bite of the apple. She tossed the other apple in the air, and caught it.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aeric's expression grew almost afraid, then grim. He didn't comment on the rest of the conversation, seemingly because of this. It seemed she had hit close to home.

@The Silver Paladin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archwar

"Tch. How annoying," Accelerator spat distastefully, going ahead and attempting to kill Maximillian, leaping at him and attempting to pin him into the ground in his tiger form!

Meanwhile, Kanzaki would go to Rachel and Robin.

"What a handful that young man is..."

@The Silver Paladin
Maximillian fell to the ground with a large *THUMP* Echoing through the room. "God dammit, damn animal!" He shouted. He struggled a bit. Several of the dancers came over, as well as several of the skeletal Musicians. This brought the hall into Discord. Several of the dancers kept dancing while several of the musicians tried hard. Teh skeleton Guards drew their weapons. They pulled Maximilian out from under Accelerator.

Maximillian-2-600x337.jpg

"Power... It's a strange thing, isn't it. I control Death. Zant gave me this power. This place... We call it the Dance of teh Dead."

He dropped a Tarot Card.

the-emperor-rx.jpg

"Do you want me to explain the meanings before you kill me? You can't save them without them." He laughed. the Skeletal guards clutched their spears towards the tiger. "I'm the Inverted Emperor, The False Ruler. Robin is the Hierophant, the great Religious Leader. Rachel is the Empress, The true heir to the throne. You, the Fools. The Dancers and Musicians? Death. We gave them the Inverted Justice, a false trial for crimes they didn't do. And we dealt Judgment to them. Does that make sense now?" He spat out blood. "There's one more card, but sadly, I don't have it. The two lost souls do."

Accelerator would notice two dancer away from the rest of the group.

Robin looked up weakly. Blood trickled down from his mouth. "Are you his caretaker or something?" he asked. Rachel didn't react, she just winced in pain, as blood trickled down his face.

Maximillian fell to the ground with a large *THUMP* Echoing through the room. "God dammit, damn animal!" He shouted. He struggled a bit. Several of the dancers came over, as well as several of the skeletal Musicians. This brought the hall into Discord. Several of the dancers kept dancing while several of the musicians tried hard. Teh skeleton Guards drew their weapons. They pulled Maximilian out from under Accelerator.

Maximillian-2-600x337.jpg

"Power... It's a strange thing, isn't it. I control Death. Zant gave me this power. This place... We call it the Dance of teh Dead."

He dropped a Tarot Card.

the-emperor-rx.jpg

"Do you want me to explain the meanings before you kill me? You can't save them without them." He laughed. the Skeletal guards clutched their spears towards the tiger. "I'm the Inverted Emperor, The False Ruler. Robin is the Hierophant, the great Religious Leader. Rachel is the Empress, The true heir to the throne. You, the Fools. The Dancers and Musicians? Death. We gave them the Inverted Justice, a false trial for crimes they didn't do. And we dealt Judgment to them. Does that make sense now?" He spat out blood. "There's one more card, but sadly, I don't have it. The two lost souls do."

Accelerator would notice two dancer away from the rest of the group.

Robin looked up weakly. Blood trickled down from his mouth. "Are you his caretaker or something?" he asked. Rachel didn't react, she just winced in pain, as blood trickled down his face.
"If this is the Dance of the Death, then let's you and me tango, pal!" Accelerator exclaimed in response to Maximilian once he would reveal the name of the location that they seemed to be residing in, "If you're saying I need the cards to go further along with the soul things, I guess I'll pry 'em all from your cold dead hands!" He said, leaping towards one of the guards and swiping away with his mighty claw!

"... In a sense, for the time being, I suppose," Kanzaki would reply to Robin, "Are you alright? Not too badly injured, I would hope. How might I free you of whatever's afflicting you?"

@The Silver Paladin

"If this is the Dance of the Death, then let's you and me tango, pal!" Accelerator exclaimed in response to Maximilian once he would reveal the name of the location that they seemed to be residing in, "If you're saying I need the cards to go further along with the soul things, I guess I'll pry 'em all from your cold dead hands!" He said, leaping towards one of the guards and swiping away with his mighty claw!

"... In a sense, for the time being, I suppose," Kanzaki would reply to Robin, "Are you alright? Not too badly injured, I would hope. How might I free you of whatever's afflicting you?"

@The Silver Paladin

Maximilian laughed. "I'm already dying, what could you do to me, but make me die quicker?" He said. "The cards are all around this room. I only held the Emperor." He said. Blood gushing from his mouth. "But yes, let's fight." He drew a sword.

The other skeleton lunched for Accelerator, despite knowing it was hopeless.

"I-I'm just a bit hurt. I Sh-should be fine." Robin said calmly. Blood continued flowing. "It's Rachel you need to be worried about." The girl was now keeled over, blood running like sweat down her face. "The cards should free us, by the way. Destroy each card."

tumblr_inline_nlhb5uMo551r2h8qj_100.png

"..."

As you can see here, Bernkastel kept to herself this entire investigation segment, sitting off to the side while taking a mild sip out of her tea.

latest

"Man, this is too tiresome to look this over," Lambdadelta grumbled as she put her vote towards Kazuma.

@Raven

Astarte gave it some thought. The kills seemed pretty normal, like anyone could do them.

So it was probably a comparatively normal person. No magic, or even a weapon it seemed due to the cuts not seeming to be from a knife-like weapon. Indeed, neither drowning nor being pushed off a cliff required a weapon. The cuts probably came from some makeshift weapon, like a rock or something. Out of the people around, Kazuma or Ri seemed most suspect. Neither seemed to be armed, but were good hand-to-hand fighters. And both didn't vote for Victor, who turned out to be a traitor. Kazuma had a little squabble with Accelerator earlier as well, she recalled.

Between the two, Kazuma had one more thing going for him. So Astarte silently made her vote for Kazuma.

With the whole voting thing done, she could try to move on with whatever they were to do next.

Astarte tugged on Raven's coat. Might as well try to keep the group together. She approached the Deku tree.

"Where are the giant masks?"

@Raven @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @whoever is at the tree or trying to find masks
Raven had stood silently for a moment before he would cast a vote on Kazuma as well. He felt Astarte tug on his coat and glanced at her. He walked over to the deku tree with her all the while remaining silent.
@Deku Tree People

"Alright" The Great Deku Tree responded. "I can not hear as well as I use to. My fairy's made had been closer when you had if you shared with the group I hear another way is by simply writing down who." He replied. "But I also meant it would be wise for anyone wishing to go ahead and begin their search for the mask. I believe perhaps the Zora's may help with the mansion. Someone else you might meet can for that ship." He replied.​
"....So a mansion......or a ship......" Raven commented glancing over at Astarte. ".....Which would be more preferable for you...?" he asked her wondering this.

@Raven @Kaykay @Those around...

Star-Lord listened to the Deku Tree, before deciding to follow Ri to the Stone Place. She could hold her own in a fight, but he still thought that they may as well stick together anyway. He'd also go to the place made of stone. Star-Lord had no idea who Accelerator was, but he was still disturbed that Rocket's killer was on the loose.
He climbed onto one of the Loftwings, saluting the Deku Tree as he walked towards the Loftwing.
Maybe it was related to Groot.
@Mari
----------------------------------------------
Strax meanwhile, had also decided to stay with his old allies. Zanzibar had proved to be a good Commander so far. Much to his disgust, another of their number had been killed, probably under the command of his old nemesis:
wmMbk2a.gif

He knelt down towards the bodies, and scanned it with his Medi-Scanner. 'Patient must've drowned...' he muttered, almost to himself. A coward's way of Murder.
Hearing the conversation about immortality, Strax decided to join in. 'No Sontaran has lived forever. Immortality can only be achieved through battle, when your bones are scattered across a Battlefield after you have died for the glory of the Sontaran Empire!'
He said, Merrily.'Now, assuming that no Moonites have found their way here, I will follow Dr Zanzibar in voting for the Aquatic creature, Fizz.'

@Archwar @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Star-Lord listened to the Deku Tree, before deciding to follow Ri to the Stone Place. She could hold her own in a fight, but he still thought that they may as well stick together anyway. He'd also go to the place made of stone. Star-Lord had no idea who Accelerator was, but he was still disturbed that Rocket's killer was on the loose.
He climbed onto one of the Loftwings, saluting the Deku Tree as he walked towards the Loftwing.
@Mari
Strax meanwhile, had also decided to stay with his old allies. Zanzibar had proved to be a good Commander so far. Much to his disgust, another of their number had been killed, probably under the command of his old nemesis:
wmMbk2a.gif

He knelt down towards the bodies, and scanned it with his Medi-Scanner. 'Patient must've drowned...' he muttered, almost to himself. A coward's way of Murder.
Hearing the conversation about immortality, Strax decided to join in. 'No Sontaran has lived forever. Immortality can only be achieved through battle, when your bones are scattered across a Battlefield after you have died for the glory of the Sontaran Empire!'
He said, Merrily.'Now, assuming that no Moonites have found their way here, I will follow Dr Zanzibar in voting for the Aquatic creature, Fizz.'

"Immortality's a bitch that will ride you to bed," Zanzibar muttered,"and yes, while I do think Fizz is the prime suspect, I would like to do a old fashion interrogation since I can't Mind Rape people anymore. Of course, when I mean old fashion interrogation I mean throw some jolly jabs at the creature to see what it is capable of or we could ask nicely since Fizz seems like a gentleman willing to stab you in the back at any given moment. So let us to go interrogate!"

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Mari
Ri smiled as she saw she would not be alone in going to the stone place. Star Lord seemed to be coming along as well. She felt a little more comfortable, but she felt some worry over Kazuma as she looked back towards him. He had not said a word, and the votes from others were seeming to add up very quickly against him. Knowing him, though, she felt the man, as proud and strong as he seemed, would not want someone, especially a woman, intervening on his behalf. And she was focused on finding the masks as well, so she kept her focus towards that. If it came to having to avenge him though... she would not hesitate to do so.

@Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles

Kazuma understood what was going on. For some reason, the court of public opinion was ruling against him on this. He remained steadfast, and dignified. He was not going to angrily confront anyone who voted for him like Yuno and Victor did, he was made of stronger mettle. It was the only way he knew how to be, no matter what the situation. He coldly put his vote on Fizz, as others did before him, and looked at his previous companions, Ri and Star-Lord. Without a word to the others, without a word to his accusers, he set off towards a Loftwing and would follow along with them, going in the direction of the stone tower.

He might see his day, or hours, numbered here. But until then, he would continue to be loyal to those who had done the same unto him. He would help them find the masks they sought, until he may be stricken from the ranks of the remaining cast.

@Mighty Roman @Mari @FireDrake150

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuma understood what was going on. For some reason, the court of public opinion was ruling against him on this. He remained steadfast, and dignified. He was not going to angrily confront anyone who voted for him like Yuno and Victor did, he was made of stronger mettle. It was the only way he knew how to be, no matter what the situation. He coldly put his vote on Fizz, as others did before him, and looked at his previous companions, Ri and Star-Lord. Without a word to the others, without a word to his accusers, he set off towards a Loftwing and would follow along with them, going in the direction of the stone tower.

He might see his day, or hours, numbered here. But until then, he would continue to be loyal to those who had done the same unto him. He would help them find the masks they sought, until he may be stricken from the ranks of the remaining cast.

Ri felt glad Kazuma was joining them. She was not the best at emotions, dealing with others, she was more task and mission focused than people-skilled. She felt she needed to say something to him, because of the standing with the votes and it was likely to be decided very soon. She looked to him and spoke the best she could.

tumblr_nqpxepLvpT1qg0u4go3_250.gif

"Keep fighting with honor. Keep living your life, until it is all over. If those who oppose you are indeed wrong, they may win this battle, but they are the ones who will have lost the war."

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman

Kazuma heard Ri's words of encouragement. "Ah, those people have to vote, and I am just the unlucky one now", he said somewhat apologetically for those who voted for him. "Though I suspect more than one must be a betrayer to the group."

He turned the focus away from what they were leaving behind at the scene of the Deku Tree, and what was ahead of them. "Let us go quickly to the stone tower now, Star-Lord and Ri-San", he said to them, "while I am here and able to still assist you. I shall offer my protection for as long as I can."

Star-Lord didn't really know what to say. Considering the vote, Kazuma was going to die. Depsite him no longer having 'competition' he still felt dreadful about the man's fate. Kazuma was a good man. And good men didn't last long in a cut-throat galaxy. At times, Star-Lord wished that there were more good men. As for Star-Lord himself, He'd been dead before. Sort of. Heck, he had to cheat and let a good man, a far better man than him, die again to bring him out of the Cancerverse and thus, back to life. He wasn't one for words of comfort, nor one to linger in regrets surrounding his own death, but he said:
'What she said. Live until you die, or you're not really living. Damn, that was morose....Look, I'm sorry man, about what comes next. Being dead sucks, but it ain't the end. Not always. You can still get out of it, find your way back....'
Yeah, he wasn't good at comforting people. :/
@Mari @Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Star-Lord didn't really know what to say. Considering the vote, Kazuma was going to die. Depsite him no longer having 'competition' he still felt dreadful about the man's fate. He'd been dead before. Sort of. Heck, he had to cheat and let a good man, a far better man than him, die again to bring him out of the Cancerverse and thus, back to life. He wasn't one for words of comfort, nor one to linger in regrets surrounding his own death, but he said:
'What she said. Live until you die, or you're not really living. Damn, that was morose....Look, I'm sorry man, about what comes next. Being dead sucks, but it ain't the end. Not always. You can still get out of it, find your way back....'
Yeah, he wasn't good at comforting people. :/
@Mari @Wedge Antilles
At the word of Star Lord, Ri giggled a bit. Perhaps it lightened the mood? Still, she could not imagine what Kazuma was feeling like right now, so she stopped her giggle and added to his words.

"Help us while you can then, that would be a big contribution for us. In case somehow you are taken away from us, we will finish this, all in your honor, Kazuma."

@Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles

"Immortality's a bitch that will ride you to bed," Zanzibar muttered,"and yes, while I do think Fizz is the prime suspect, I would like to do a old fashion interrogation since I can't Mind Rape people anymore. Of course, when I mean old fashion interrogation I mean throw some jolly jabs at the creature to see what it is capable of or we could ask nicely since Fizz seems like a gentleman willing to stab you in the back at any given moment. So let us to go interrogate!"

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aeric left the group at this comment about immortality, moving away after voting for Fizz. While what they said was true got anyone, it was especially so for him. The Undead had no idea how he'd deal with the Hollowing. He didn't know how it worked. Even then, parts of his mind were already gone.

So he sat alone, a good twenty feet from them.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archwar
@The Silver Paladin
@Mighty Roman

@Mari
wmMbk2a.gif

Aeric left the group at this comment about immortality, moving away after voting for Fizz. While what they said was true got anyone, it was especially so for him. The Undead had no idea how he'd deal with the Hollowing. He didn't know how it worked. Even then, parts of his mind were already gone.

So he sat alone, a good twenty feet from them.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archwar
@The Silver Paladin
@Mighty Roman
Since when the hell did Fizz rack up many votes?

"I told ya guys I'm not the killer! Does it look like I can kill like that using what I have!?" Fizz said in an outrage, showing what he has. He showed his trident, and the things he bought from the scrub Merchant(which I've completely forgotten what I bought). Fizz also had some chum, but people can wonder why. With his blast of rage done, he puts a vote for Kazuma.

@everyone omg​

"I told ya guys I'm not the killer! Does it look like I can kill like that using what I have!?" Fizz said in an outrage, showing what he has. He showed his trident, and the things he bought from the scrub Merchant(which I've completely forgotten what I bought). Fizz also had some chum, but people can wonder why. With his blast of rage done, he puts a vote for Kazuma.

@everyone omg​

"Calm down." Levi said simply as he watched Fizz show everything that he had on him. He was pretty sure Kazuma had more votes than Fizz himself and getting upset over it wouldn't really help anyone. Hanji looked at the chum curiously, wondering why Fizz had it on him in the first place.

@Bomb @Everyobe else I'm too lazy to tag

"Yes, but you humans always lust after it like a horny man after a pretty woman, expect in the end you get bitch slapped by fate. Lord Zanzibar, however, did not choose Immortality, he was cursed with it by radiation and before you ask what it is, it is an invisible killer. For most, they die, some become horrible monsters driven mad, and the rest? Immortality unending. They still need to eat, drink, and sleep, but such things will never kill them. Some Immortals have been not only driven to pure madness, but became animals because of constant deprivation of food, water, and sleep and going through it for even a year has caused the weaker willed ones to crack. On top of that, every person they kill becomes apart of them somehow, their screams and last words forever engrave into their lasting memories. As Lord Zanzibar puts it, he awakes to a thousand screaming children all yelling bloody murderer. His response? Hello kids. I do not know how they keep what's left of their sanity intact, but they've managed for hundreds of thousands of years. Lord Zanzibar also said you wished to know what type of magic he uses correct?"

"Yes, so far Zanzibar thinks a 'Frizz' drown Accelerator, but there's contradicting evidence Ven. He has cuts that are not from an animal so perhaps we should interrogate the creature."

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"This is tough," Ven mumbled, thinking about Fizz and what he could possibly have done. Fizz was a good choice, after all, he had power over water. But still, what if someone was framing him? That was always possible...

@everyone omg​

"Yeah, but couldn't that trident be used to leave the cuts that were mentioned on the bodies?" Ven tapped his chin, frowning deeply. "Ugh, I just don't know. I'm terrible at these kinds of things. Aqua, or even Terra, would know what to do right now more than I do." Who should he vote for? Who should he trust? So many people could've been lying right about now...

"Some of you have voted for Kazuma though. What makes you guys think he could've done it?" He didn't have power over water, but then again, anyone could've drowned someone by pushing them into a body of water...

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.