Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Cecelia stated she would go, Ven sighed. "N-No, I didn't mean that. I just-- I don't know how to deal with this," he said in a shaky voice. He nodded and took his charm back, feeling silly for having thrown it. "I guess, I just wanted her to be here with me, not watching over me." It wasn't fair. Ven felt like he was only just starting to get to know her before she had already gone. All he knew was that she didn't deserve it, and he would stop the people who had done this to her so that they'd never do it again.

Glancing to Mitten, Ven nodded. "Y-Yeah, I know. I'd never throw away my charm. I was just... upset. I don't think I've ever seen a friend die before." He sighed. "It feels terrible." He glanced over at Kaori's body again, a shiver running down his spine. "I shouldn't let surprises sneak up on me like this. I like protecting my friends and keeping them safe. That's why... I feel like part of this is my fault." He glanced toward Lord Zanzibar who was looking at the bodies. "S-So, what have you found out about how they died? I want to vote so that maybe... I can help catch them. Nobody else should die..."

"I understand." Cecelia said smiling. "I completely understand." Cecelia smiled, and took a pin out of her hair. "Ventus, I would try to stay strong, and just keep thinking of what she would want you to do. I'll be with you all the way." Cecelia gave a motherly smile. "Death is a natural part of life. We try to keep it away, but it will happen. We just have to keep thinking of those we've lost, and it will keep us strong, as Mitten said." She put the pin in her hair again, and wiped more blood onto her skirt. "Eevrything will turn out ok in the end, because I will try my best to protect you."

@Archwar

When Cecelia stated she would go, Ven sighed. "N-No, I didn't mean that. I just-- I don't know how to deal with this," he said in a shaky voice. He nodded and took his charm back, feeling silly for having thrown it. "I guess, I just wanted her to be here with me, not watching over me." It wasn't fair. Ven felt like he was only just starting to get to know her before she had already gone. All he knew was that she didn't deserve it, and he would stop the people who had done this to her so that they'd never do it again.

Glancing to Mitten, Ven nodded. "Y-Yeah, I know. I'd never throw away my charm. I was just... upset. I don't think I've ever seen a friend die before." He sighed. "It feels terrible." He glanced over at Kaori's body again, a shiver running down his spine. "I shouldn't let surprises sneak up on me like this. I like protecting my friends and keeping them safe. That's why... I feel like part of this is my fault." He glanced toward Lord Zanzibar who was looking at the bodies. "S-So, what have you found out about how they died? I want to vote so that maybe... I can help catch them. Nobody else should die..."

Aeric just wordlessly put a hand on the boy's shoulder. His surprisingly young face didn't show sadness, per se. It almost seemed to be a look of grim acceptance. Death was everything in his world... and not everyone could come back like him.

After a moment, he spoke up. "We'll catch them... and we'll do far worse in return. Aye?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

Aeric just wordlessly put a hand on the boy's shoulder. His surprisingly young face didn't show sadness, per se. It almost seemed to be a look of grim acceptance. Death was everything in his world... and not everyone could come back like him.

After a moment, he spoke up. "We'll catch them... and we'll do far worse in return. Aye?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin
Cecelia looked at Aeric. "Right." She said. In her world, Criminals were treated brutally, she murdered Sourcerers in return for their harm to innocents. These killers would pay. "we'll hit them where it hurts as payment for their sins."

"I've had many friends die Ven, too many to count, too many names, but I hold onto their memories the best I can. As for the cause of death, Zanzibar believes that Accelerator died when too much water entered his throat and robbed him of oxygen. And you should also know that more people are going to died before the end of this, but perhaps they are not dead yet, perhaps they're fighting to return. What would your friend Aqua do in such a situation?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Water in the throat, likely someone shoved liquid down the windpipes suffocating him. Horrible way to go and I thank thee Blue Ball for your help. I could do CPR, get the water out, but it looks like I'm too late. Oh, joy if he was still brain alive. I'm going to check for any other trauma ," and with that, Zanzibar began looking for any other wounds.

@Corpse Peeps
Hmm...all seemed to be damage that could be sustained from falling from a high place.

Astarte looked for any damage that didn't seem to result from falling.

@Raven @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Archwar @sorry this was what I meant by damage other than falling, unless you mean the bones weren't broken by the fall​
Reci looks at the fallen victim. "It would appear to me she was only pushed nothing more" He stated. Lank gave a nod then looked to Navi. Navi flew around the body trying to help look. She sees the obvious but appears to be looking for a report. "Hey Listen" She commented. "There seems to be a few minor cuts." Navi answered.​

Round 2 Mid-Round Update
"Meeting under the Deku Tree

After each group is finally able to get there hands on the Spirit Stones, everyone sees a glowing light and for some reason you all feel drawn to it. Once stepping inside, everyone seems to be transported to Kokiri Village.

The few who chose not to join in finding the Stones soon see a man running straight for them. "Hey!" the man yells, stopping you in your tracks. He then hands them a letter, telling them to meet in Kokiri Village.

Once everyone arrives, they are met by one of the Kokiri, a female with green hair and green eyes some may recognize as Saria. She gathers you all together to say, "Everyone, please follow me to the Great Deku Tree, for he wishes to see you now. I'd be honored if I were you." Saria begins leading you all through the forest, but eventually she stops. "He's right through there. I was only meant to show you all the way."

the_great_deku_tree_wip_by_squarefountain-d5w1fio.jpg

Once you near the tree, you notice it's not like the others, for there appears to be a face on it. The Great Deku Tree waits for everyone to stop moving before he begins to speak. "Ah, so you are the new warriors I have heard of. I am the Great Deku Tree, brave ones. I'm sure by now you have learned of a great new evil, and the man who is the source of that evil, named Ghirahim. He is after a very powerful item... The Triforce, which I'm sure you must be after as well so that you may hope to return home."

The Great Deku Tree paused, seemingly deep in thought. "Ghirahim's reasons are not for the good of this land. I hope all of you have a different thoughts in mind but some of you... I am not so sure. I feel about four of you may be on a lost path... I hope you find your true path before it's too late." For some reason, all of you feel he may know something he won't share but why you are not sure. Maybe you should ask him later?

"Now, the reason I have called you is that I know of a few more things that may be a help to you all. There are masks of the giants that were once helpful to our lost heroes." He paused again, as if thinking of those who were lost and had not yet been found. "Maybe Saria can think of something to help all of you once you find the masks. Until then, have any of you been trying the flowers? Perhaps you already know this, thanks to a friend in the sky of mine... Now, you can use the flowers if you did not already know this, to call your birds and return to the sky or possibly place a vote. An instrument you will find will make it where you don't have to use a flower to summon your bird. These masks you must find as well may help you speak with the spirits of the great giants. Where these masks are located, I'm afraid I do not know. I just know the stones, and the Triforce of Courage, helped our original hero defeat a similar evil known as Ganondorf. The mask is another evil known as Majora."

hyrulewarriorsgirahim_6016.png

Soon after the Great Deku Tree finished, Ghirahim appeared. "Ah, finally I can see all these supposedly new heroes. Most of you seem like children to me... Just wanting to try and play the hero," Ghirahim stated with a dark laugh. "Or should I simply say false heroes? I'm sure you have heard of my name, but I prefer to be known by my proper title. I am the Demon Lord Ghirahim." He seemed to look at each of you one by one. He then disappeared and seemed to reappear in the middle of everyone. "I wish you all good luck in finding these masks. I believe they hold the spirits of giants. Oh! And I wish all of you good luck in staying alive this time." He then vanished once more, a dark laugh being heard.

After Ghirahim left, The Great Deku Tree seemed like he had become gray and maybe a little sick. But it wouldn't only be the tree that was getting sick for startled screams could have been heard coming from the Eds as they seemed to discover something they had never wished to see.

"This is so, so, SO WRONG!"

"I think I'm going to be ill.."

"My underwear's riding high guys!"

These statements and more only served to accentuate the trauma the boys felt as they looked upon the bodies of Accelerator and Kaori.

Examine the Great Duke Tree
Ask the Great Duke Tree questions
Ask him of the Hero's Past
Begin to try and learn where the Mask of the Giants may be
Investigate the bodies!

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Innocent! Status: Drowned!
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord Canon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy Player:@Mighty RomanRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Mercenary Status: Dead
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:UnknownStatus: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitors Status:Deceased/Imprisoned
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Luke Skywalker & Jaune ArcCanon: Star Wars & RWBY Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Water...? Were they at the Water Temple? Serge tilted his head at the evidence that was apparent to him. Why were his allies soaking wet in death? Maybe... I wonder if anyone can summon lightning amongst our group? The fisherman began to examine the bodies closer, looking for any signs of electrocution. Plus, someone strong probably hit Kaori hard before dying...

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Madotsuki
@The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Raven @Others
106390_original.png

Madotsuki looked rather upset as she investigated the bodies... She wasn't sure who had killed them, but, she really hoped they could catch the culprits soon enough, but, she hadn't a clue where to start... Kazuma was a possible candidate, but, was he the only one? Something told her there was at least one other involved with this murder case. For the time being though, she stood by Serge quietly, not having any of her effects active anymore as she closed her eyes, trying to think.​

The chains fell away from the woman in red, and she stood up.

saber_nero_profile_pic_ver__2_by_exartia-d5wlkgy.png

She drew a sword, and began twirling it around. "My name is Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, but you can call me Nero. Which one of you is my Praetor?" She asked. The girl was a bit short, and she seemed haughty. The girl sat back down in her throne, and crossed her legs. "I rule over the Roman Empire. Well, did." She put her stood up, and put one foot on the ground, one on the throne. "I was the greatest emperor ever! Anyway, let's get going. I need a bath, and there should be one around here somewhere..." She said, her eyes scanning the door at the far end of the room.

If this was your spirit guide through the Afterlife, oh, boy...
Accelerator raised his hand in response to Nero's question.

Wordlessly, Kanzaki made her way over to the door that Nero would be scanning her eyes at, believing she could still communicate with Nero. "We must make haste then," she would attempt to speak.

@The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: Minerva
Reci looks at the fallen victim. "It would appear to me she was only pushed nothing more" He stated. Lank gave a nod then looked to Navi. Navi flew around the body trying to help look. She sees the obvious but appears to be looking for a report. "Hey Listen" She commented. "There seems to be a few minor cuts." Navi answered.​
Cuts. Well, that was a start.

She decided to check whether they were clean or jagged to find out what could have caused those cuts.

@Raven @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Archwar

The cuts appeared a bit rough not clean.

@Those Investigating​

Accelerator raised his hand in response to Nero's question.

Wordlessly, Kanzaki made her way over to the door that Nero would be scanning her eyes at, believing she could still communicate with Nero. "We must make haste then," she would attempt to speak.

@The Silver Paladin
@Librarian Cat @Raven @FireDrake150

Your group's saber would lead you out of the Throne Room, and into a Grand Ballroom

7af48cdaa76c5424c677537bfd738e14.jpg

The doors sealed behind you. You saw men and women in Victorian Dress and masks danced around the room, but something seemed off. All of the men and women who were dancing were wearing masks. The musicians stood on a stage near a piano, but they didn't wear masks, or even clothing that matched anyone else. They wore cloaks, and hid their heads when they moved their heads, you couldn't see if they actually had heads or not, but they constantly kept their heads down:

BLKRB-5.jpg

A woman, wearing the same clothing as the rest of the people (Save for the musicians) stood in the center of the room.

d175334565614c811c31c2e92e9e5290.jpg

The woman seemed confused on where she was. She looked around the dancers, who didn't seem to notice her. The dancers just moved to the motions, speeding up as the song sped up, slowing down when the song slowed down. The Music eventually stopped, and another song came on:

The dancers began dancing to this new song, and they slowly moved in inhuman synchronization to the music, it was almost eerie.

Nero changed into a Wedding dress, and started dancing and twirling around the room:

latest

You would see a wolf that was once Victor over by the musicians, who were muttering about a mutt bothering them, and Balto and Rocket seem to be talking to someone.

You can:
Investigate the woman
Investigate the dancers
Talk to your Spirit Guide
or See if there's anything else of interest in the room

"I've had many friends die Ven, too many to count, too many names, but I hold onto their memories the best I can. As for the cause of death, Zanzibar believes that Accelerator died when too much water entered his throat and robbed him of oxygen. And you should also know that more people are going to died before the end of this, but perhaps they are not dead yet, perhaps they're fighting to return. What would your friend Aqua do in such a situation?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Water in the throat, likely someone shoved liquid down the windpipes suffocating him. Horrible way to go and I thank thee Blue Ball for your help. I could do CPR, get the water out, but it looks like I'm too late. Oh, joy if he was still brain alive. I'm going to check for any other trauma ," and with that, Zanzibar began looking for any other wounds.

@Corpse Peeps

Ven rubbed one of his arms and glanced to the ground with another heavy sigh. "I know; you're probably right about that. I'd just hate to see more people die before this is over. I just hope we can end this before too many people get hurt." He knew Kaori wouldn't want to see more people die, and he didn't either.

Pausing, Ven thought for a moment before answering the next question directed at him. "What would... Aqua do?" The boy sighed. "Aqua would stay strong and fight until the very end, even if all odds were stacked against her. She can handle a lot of weight on her shoulders, that's for sure. Terra too, but I think he struggles a bit... I guess you're saying I should try and be like my friends, huh? To try and stay strong?"

"I understand." Cecelia said smiling. "I completely understand." Cecelia smiled, and took a pin out of her hair. "Ventus, I would try to stay strong, and just keep thinking of what she would want you to do. I'll be with you all the way." Cecelia gave a motherly smile. "Death is a natural part of life. We try to keep it away, but it will happen. We just have to keep thinking of those we've lost, and it will keep us strong, as Mitten said." She put the pin in her hair again, and wiped more blood onto her skirt. "Eevrything will turn out ok in the end, because I will try my best to protect you."

@Archwar

The boy nodded. "Alright, good to know I'm not alone in this. You don't have to protect me though. I promise I'll stay strong so that we can all protect each other." He gently smiled at her. "Thanks..." He tilted his head after a moment, however, realizing she was wiping blood onto her skirt. "Hey, are you okay though? You didn't get hurt, did you?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

Ven glanced toward Aeric with appreciation. "Yeah, we'll stop them. I don't think I'm the type of person who has it in me to do something horrible to them, but I definitely think they need to be stopped and punished."

Ven went quiet for a moment, reviewing the clues left with the dead bodies. "So, who do you guys think killed them?"

Ven rubbed one of his arms and glanced to the ground with another heavy sigh. "I know; you're probably right about that. I'd just hate to see more people die before this is over. I just hope we can end this before too many people get hurt." He knew Kaori wouldn't want to see more people die, and he didn't either.

Pausing, Ven thought for a moment before answering the next question directed at him. "What would... Aqua do?" The boy sighed. "Aqua would stay strong and fight until the very end, even if all odds were stacked against her. She can handle a lot of weight on her shoulders, that's for sure. Terra too, but I think he struggles a bit... I guess you're saying I should try and be like my friends, huh? To try and stay strong?"

The boy nodded. "Alright, good to know I'm not alone in this. You don't have to protect me though. I promise I'll stay strong so that we can all protect each other." He gently smiled at her. "Thanks..." He tilted his head after a moment, however, realizing she was wiping blood onto her skirt. "Hey, are you okay though? You didn't get hurt, did you?"

Ven glanced toward Aeric with appreciation. "Yeah, we'll stop them. I don't think I'm the type of person who has it in me to do something horrible to them, but I definitely think they need to be stopped and punished."

Ven went quiet for a moment, reviewing the clues left with the dead bodies. "So, who do you guys think killed them?"

Cecelia looked up. "I'm fine. There was a fight earlier, and I just got a bit cut up." She let out a small laugh. She had some cuts around her mouth, and a large one going from her eye, down her cheek. ran a hand through her hair again. "I'll be fine. I have several healing items."

She looked at Aeric again. "Yes, we should all protect each other, that will make us strong. There's safety in numbers!" She said. Some blood trickled out.

@Archwar @BarrenThin

@Librarian Cat @Raven @FireDrake150

Your group's saber would lead you out of the Throne Room, and into a Grand Ballroom

7af48cdaa76c5424c677537bfd738e14.jpg

The doors sealed behind you. You saw men and women in Victorian Dress and masks danced around the room, but something seemed off. All of the men and women who were dancing were wearing masks. The musicians stood on a stage near a piano, but they didn't wear masks, or even clothing that matched anyone else. They wore cloaks, and hid their heads when they moved their heads, you couldn't see if they actually had heads or not, but they constantly kept their heads down:

BLKRB-5.jpg

A woman, wearing the same clothing as the rest of the people (Save for the musicians) stood in the center of the room.

d175334565614c811c31c2e92e9e5290.jpg

The woman seemed confused on where she was. She looked around the dancers, who didn't seem to notice her. The dancers just moved to the motions, speeding up as the song sped up, slowing down when the song slowed down. The Music eventually stopped, and another song came on:

The dancers began dancing to this new song, and they slowly moved in inhuman synchronization to the music, it was almost eerie.

Nero changed into a Wedding dress, and started dancing and twirling around the room:

latest

You would see a wolf that was once Victor over by the musicians, who were muttering about a mutt bothering them, and Balto and Rocket seem to be talking to someone.

You can:
Investigate the woman
Investigate the dancers
Talk to your Spirit Guide
or See if there's anything else of interest in the room
Whoa. Trippy.

Upon seeing the wolf that was once Victor, Accelerator held himself back from lunging right at him, ignoring Balto and Rocket Raccoon. Victor was already dead, so there was no point in beating a dead horse, or a dead wolf in this case. Still, he should know to stay dead. He should know to stay dead if it means coming back to Accelerator, who was determined to return more than ever now.

Accelerator went ahead and investigated the woman while Kanzaki would attempt to look around to see if there's anything else of interest before anything else.

@The Silver Paladin

"Allow yourself small moments of weakness, it is what makes you humans strong, or even stronger. Besides, pent up rage exploding at the right moment is better than it exploding at the wrong moment. Just keep your anger and pride in check, and do not belittle others who do not deserve it young one. As for who killed them, Zanzibar believes it is someone who is able to manipulative of water. However, he doesn't know as of yet and there are some cuts from what I hear from him. Now, I suggest we figure out where these masks are, so perhaps by asking the Deku Tree we can figure out where they are."

Meanwhile, Zanzibar nodded is thanks to Blue Balls, and begun looking at the cuts to determine if they were made from a weapon.

@Raven @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

Whoa. Trippy.

Upon seeing the wolf that was once Victor, Accelerator held himself back from lunging right at him, ignoring Balto and Rocket Raccoon. Victor was already dead, so there was no point in beating a dead horse, or a dead wolf in this case. Still, he should know to stay dead. He should know to stay dead if it means coming back to Accelerator, who was determined to return more than ever now.

Accelerator went ahead and investigated the woman while Kanzaki would attempt to look around to see if there's anything else of interest before anything else.

@The Silver Paladin
The Woman looks at Accelerator. She looked Startled, and a bit terrified at everything around her. She looked at him. "OH!" she shouted. "M-My name is L-Lady Rachel. C-can someone tell me where I am?" The crowd didn't notice her, and the musicians began speeding up their song. She looked at Accelerator. If he was paying attention, she glowed with a slight green glow, indicating that... She held the Spirit Vessel piece.

When Kaori investigated the room, she would find several things:

1. A large painting on the wall of a Tarot card:

220px-RWS_Tarot_13_Death.jpg

2. Another Painting, this time of skeletons dancing:

220px-Danse_macabre_by_Michael_Wolgemut.png

3. A man stands on a balcony above, watching:

Orphen.full.1732451.jpg

And finally, you see two of the dancers dancing separately from the crowd...

weird....

You can:

Investigate the paintings further
Investigate the man
Investigate the dancers

Any previous choices given

Aeric looked at him steadily for a few seconds. "I am," Came his simple response.

At any rate, he looked at the bodies. "Cuts and the like... someone good with blades." Aeric shifted, knowing suspicion might be cast on him. "Or some sadistic bastard."

With that, Aeric crushed another soul in the form of a tiny, white object. He almost seemed to relax a little again after that.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archwar
@The Silver Paladin

The Woman looks at Accelerator. She looked Startled, and a bit terrified at everything around her. She looked at him. "OH!" she shouted. "M-My name is L-Lady Rachel. C-can someone tell me where I am?" The crowd didn't notice her, and the musicians began speeding up their song. She looked at Accelerator. If he was paying attention, she glowed with a slight green glow, indicating that... She held the Spirit Vessel piece.

When Kaori investigated the room, she would find several things:

1. A large painting on the wall of a Tarot card:

220px-RWS_Tarot_13_Death.jpg

2. Another Painting, this time of skeletons dancing:

220px-Danse_macabre_by_Michael_Wolgemut.png

3. A man stands on a balcony above, watching:

Orphen.full.1732451.jpg

And finally, you see two of the dancers dancing separately from the crowd...

weird....

You can:

Investigate the paintings further
Investigate the man
Investigate the dancers

Any previous choices given
Nifty.

As the woman would speak, Accelerator in his tiger form would look at her with a somewhat annoyed look. She couldn't help, huh? So it was all up to that broad over there who was just... dancing. Alright. Whatever. Accelerator never needed to depend on anyone else in his entire life. He had made it through just fine without depending on others, right...?

Unaware if he could still communicate with normal people in this kind of form, Accelerator would attempt to speak. "Y-Yo. That shiny green thing on you. I need it. You'd be nice enough to hand it over, right?"

God, he felt like a mugger right now. A furry mugger. How disgusting.

Meanwhile, Kanzaki would, for the time being, decide to investigate the paintings further to see if there was anything noteworthy on them. Being a cat was quite uncomfortable, even if it was a strong, passionate creature like a lion.

@The Silver Paladin

Nifty.

As the woman would speak, Accelerator in his tiger form would look at her with a somewhat annoyed look. She couldn't help, huh? So it was all up to that broad over there who was just... dancing. Alright. Whatever. Accelerator never needed to depend on anyone else in his entire life. He had made it through just fine without depending on others, right...?

Unaware if he could still communicate with normal people in this kind of form, Accelerator would attempt to speak. "Y-Yo. That shiny green thing on you. I need it. You'd be nice enough to hand it over, right?"

God, he felt like a mugger right now. A furry mugger. How disgusting.

Meanwhile, Kanzaki would, for the time being, decide to investigate the paintings further to see if there was anything noteworthy on them. Being a cat was quite uncomfortable, even if it was a strong, passionate creature like a lion.

@The Silver Paladin

"Hmm?" Rachel looked confused for a moment. She then looked at her necklace. "This? It's my family's royal charm. I suppose I could give it to you, since I won't need it." She seemed downtrodden. "I was to be coronated tomorrow, but now, I don't think I ever will." The musicians then began playing a piece, that, while not quite as eerie as the others, was a bit slower, and the dancers slowly began moving towards Accelerator and Rachel.

It seemed that if Rachel wanted to move, she couldn't. Emotion began showin in her face, as if... She was under a spell.

The art of the dancing Skeletons was titled "Danse Macabre, or Dance of the dead."

On the tarot card, you found a small phrase engraved on the back:

Emperor, your sword won't help you out
Sceptre and crown are worthless here
I've taken you by the hand
For you must come to my dance

Three Tarot cards lie on the ground:

The fool:

fool.jpg

The Empress:
maj03.jpg

And of course, the Death card:

Death.jpg

All previous options are open to you.

"Hmm?" Rachel looked confused for a moment. She then looked at her necklace. "This? It's my family's royal charm. I suppose I could give it to you, since I won't need it." She seemed downtrodden. "I was to be coronated tomorrow, but now, I don't think I ever will." The musicians then began playing a piece, that, while not quite as eerie as the others, was a bit slower, and the dancers slowly began moving towards Accelerator and Rachel.

It seemed that if Rachel wanted to move, she couldn't. Emotion began showin in her face, as if... She was under a spell.

The art of the dancing Skeletons was titled "Danse Macabre, or Dance of the dead."

On the tarot card, you found a small phrase engraved on the back:

Emperor, your sword won't help you out
Sceptre and crown are worthless here
I've taken you by the hand
For you must come to my dance

Three Tarot cards lie on the ground:

The fool:

fool.jpg

The Empress:
maj03.jpg

And of course, the Death card:

Death.jpg

All previous options are open to you.
Aha. So even in this form, the woman could understand him. How useful. At least now, things will be much more smoother than he had initially imagined. Or so he'd like to imagine, but nothing is ever good in life, was it? Shame. Oh, well. In any case, he had to move on if he wanted to achieve his goal. That's how it was for everything.

Accelerator slightly raised an eyebrow at the notion of a royal charm being given away so easily, but hey, he wouldn't complain if she'd hand it to him. He was about to take it, before noticing her sudden abrupt stop, causing him to stop as well. "... Oi, what's wrong with you? You gonna hand it to me or what?" He questioned.

As for Kanzaki, she would look at the cards before her reluctantly, wondering what the significance of them might be. She'd likely have to keep that phrase in mind, but for now...

"Excuse me, what is the meaning of all this?" Kaori would then ask the man on the balcony, facing his direction.

@The Silver Paladin

"Indeed, it was him that was responsible. His evil nature has left a great sickness upon me, young one. As for your color I cannot tell you how to change it. For that information is beyond me I'm afraid." The Deku Tree responded before noticing Ri shoot a question his way.

"Even as weak as I am, I've been able to see you and your fellows progress. Now that you have the stones, you're even closer to finding the hero. But now you must find the masks..."

With those at Accelerator and Kaori's bodies, if the investigation on them continued it would have been apparent that Accelerator's hair had not been made wet. As if the soaked areas on him-his mouth/lower jaw aea were made quite specific for a purpose. Kaori didn't seem to have any burns on her body, caused by electricity or otherwise.

@Archwar @Jeremi @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"Thank you kind Deku tree", Ri said to the tree. She listened to the others currently investigating the dead bodies. It was all a lot of questions and answers, but they were not coming upon the conclusive answers. She thought, but could not really offer any better questions herself, so she decided to focus on the next step for now.

"Where should we go to find the masks?", she asked the Deku Tree.

@springwoodslasher @Jeremi @Raven

Aha. So even in this form, the woman could understand him. How useful. At least now, things will be much more smoother than he had initially imagined. Or so he'd like to imagine, but nothing is ever good in life, was it? Shame. Oh, well. In any case, he had to move on if he wanted to achieve his goal. That's how it was for everything.

Accelerator slightly raised an eyebrow at the notion of a royal charm being given away so easily, but hey, he wouldn't complain if she'd hand it to him. He was about to take it, before noticing her sudden abrupt stop, causing him to stop as well. "... Oi, what's wrong with you? You gonna hand it to me or what?" He questioned.

As for Kanzaki, she would look at the cards before her reluctantly, wondering what the significance of them might be. She'd likely have to keep that phrase in mind, but for now...

"Excuse me, what is the meaning of all this?" Kaori would then ask the man on the balcony, facing his direction.

@The Silver Paladin

Rachel had fear in her eyes. "I-I can't move." She said. She was grasping at the pendant. "P-please help me." There seemed to be a barrier around her, so taking it from her by force wasn't an option. The dancers moved ever closer, and their hands began motioning towards their masks. Saber Nero began backing away from them, all the while twirling, and humming to herself.

The boy was startled. "It's the Queen's Coronation Ball of course!" He shouted. "Please, enjoy yourself! It's a joyful time!" He laughed, and another man came up behind him

latest

"Boy, come with me." The man said. The boy in the robe coughed, and laughed as he was dragged downstairs. Another card fell:

rider-waite-university-04186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.