Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed they had gleaned almost all they could from the bodies. But Astarte wanted to try one last thing.

She extended her two hands from her back and placed them on the bodies, trying to check for any traces of magic in the killings.

@Crimson Spartan @Raven @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Archwar
"We can rule out the knife, as it seems not to be clean enough. Maybe a really sharp rock or something akin to it. Claws maybe? I wonder what the angel of cuts are so let us take a lookies!"

"Ah, apples, made from 10% carbohydrates, 4% fof other vitamins and minerals , 80% water, and has about 40 calories. Basically, a superfood," Mitten said.

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Navi moved once more looking at the drowned victim and Lank walked closer too. "It would seem this wasn't magic. I'm not sure what perhaps someone really did force the man underwater?" She commented. "Hey Lank" She stated. "You Listing" Lank jumped. "Uh yeah..." He replied. Reci was silent looking at the cut's. "They don't seem like someone thought out direction do they?" He commented to the Doctor. They did look a bit not thought out to be placed. They also didn't look like a an animal had scratched him.

• Useful
Reactions: Mari
Mitten chuckled, oh how he loved messing with the simple minded.

"To understand that, you must first understand your own body. Lesson will cost 45 bronze coins per hour, starting fee is one gold piece or 100 copper coins. Just kidding about the prices, but do you wish to know more about what your eyes cannot see?"

He just frowned at Mittens. Talking cats weren't unfamiliar to him. "I don't have money. And my world has no schools. All the teachers and most of the students died." Came his simple response.

@Archwar
@The Silver Paladin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
"The Wiser You Are, The More The World Becomes Clearer To You"-Rosalina

Rosalina smiled at Ri. "I'm glad that you are okay to, I wish we would have saw each other again in a better situation...but none the less." When Ri asked who did she think could be the killer, Rosalina had to ponder that. She listened to people talk about if the person could use water magic or control water...Ben could, but he was in the Water Temple, so it couldn't have been him. Then they suggested that maybe it was someone who was strong enough to drown the victim... Rosalina didn't like not knowing what was going on, she usually had all the answers, this place was just awful. "It could possibly two or more people who did this, maybe they both drown the man, two people would be able to hold someone under water...horrible, but possible." There were a lot of people who were strong enough to hold someone down. "Maybe we should look closer at the body, there might be some things we've missed...you can never be too sure with these things." Then Rosalina eyes popped wide open, she remembered there being some frog-fish creature that was with them before the whole journey started...she hasn't seen him in a while either. "I think it could have been that frog man...Fizz was it? He is a water creature, small...but he could still do damage and could have well knock the man out and then drowned him." Rosalina didn't know if her hypothesis was spot on or all wrong, but at least she thought of something. Rosalina stopped talking when she noticed the frog water creature coming their way, she just looked down at it.

Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Deku Tree Group
Mentioned: @Bomb

[/fieldbox]

Ri nodded to Rosalina. "You are right, perhaps", answering to both the need for more answers and the possibility of the one named Fizz being suspect. In a watery environment, Fizz would certainly have an advantage over others... and she thought briefly of the possibility that Kazuma might have done it as well. It was certainly something he might be capable of, and from what she heard of gangs it was one of their tactics to dispose of their enemies under water.

tumblr_mia4f1vFgm1qg8r34o2_1280.jpg

"But I shall wait until I have more information to decide with", she concluded to Rosalina. She overheard more conversation resulting from the investigation of the bodies, and gave it some thought.

"By the way, how is your little friend doing?", she asked Rosalina.

@shattered secrets @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @dekutree

Astarte gave it some thought. The kills seemed pretty normal, like anyone could do them.

So it was probably a comparatively normal person. No magic, or even a weapon it seemed due to the cuts not seeming to be from a knife-like weapon. Indeed, neither drowning nor being pushed off a cliff required a weapon. The cuts probably came from some makeshift weapon, like a rock or something. Out of the people around, Kazuma or Ri seemed most suspect. Neither seemed to be armed, but were good hand-to-hand fighters. And both didn't vote for Victor, who turned out to be a traitor. Kazuma had a little squabble with Accelerator earlier as well, she recalled.

Between the two, Kazuma had one more thing going for him. So Astarte silently made her vote for Kazuma.

With the whole voting thing done, she could try to move on with whatever they were to do next.

Astarte tugged on Raven's coat. Might as well try to keep the group together. She approached the Deku tree.

"Where are the giant masks?"

@Raven @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @whoever is at the tree or trying to find masks

Last edited:
@Those At the Great Deku Tree Wondering about the Mask
@FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Bomb

The Great Deku tree thought a moment. "Ah yes the Mask" He repeated. "I am afraid I do not fully know there exact location." His voice stated and seemed to echo a bit. "I believe one was sent near or in a mansion. The Zora's might be able to help you once more." He paused. "One on ship of some kind. Another near a place made of stone. It's rumored to have been built by the Ikanians to mock the gods." The Great Deku Tree stated.

• Thank You
Reactions: FireDrake150

th_307.png

While the others conversed amongst themselves, Ven found his eyes wandering toward Kaori's body yet again. His heart sank as he mentally tried to figure out the clues so he knew who he should vote for. He glanced to the others after a moment, a frown on his face. "Okay, but seriously, guys, who should we vote for? We should all at least vote for someone. We've got to catch these traitors before they hurt anyone else." Ven couldn't help it. At the moment, it was all he could think about even if the others could talk about different things.

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Archwar

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven

The Great Deku tree thought a moment. "Ah yes the Mask" He repeated. "I am afraid I do not fully know there exact location." His voice stated and seemed to echo a bit. "I believe one was sent near or in a mansion. The Zora's might be able to help you once more." He paused. "One on ship of some kind. Another near a place made of stone. It's rumored to have been built by the Ikanians to mock the gods." The Great Deku Tree stated.

"Ship?" Serge tilted his head before nodding. He knew he was heading then. "I've got the ship, swimming is my field," With that, he turned away from the group and headed for wherever that ship is.

@Raven @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Thesilverpaladin​

"Ship?" Serge tilted his head before nodding. He knew he was heading then. "I've got the ship, swimming is my field," With that, he turned away from the group and headed for wherever that ship is.

@Raven @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Thesilverpaladin​
The Great Deku Tree watched him walk a moment. "You may wish to make a vote before you leave. I agree we need to decrease those who are working against you all as soon as possible." The Great Deku tree commented then seemed to cough.​

The Great Deku Tree watched him walk a moment. "You may wish to make a vote before you leave. I agree we need to decrease those who are working against you all as soon as possible." The Great Deku tree commented then seemed to cough.​

Ri understood this as a directive to vote before moving on, even though the Deku tree had worded it politely. She then noted the circumstance of the death, and as the suspect would have an advantage in water and would likely outlast anyone also submerged in water, she picked up a flower and cast a vote to Fizz.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo5_500.png

She still had some doubt on Kazuma, but he was a good person in her eyes... would he really do something like that? And with someone he had some argument with earlier? It didn't make sense to her, so she didn't vote for him. And her feelings were clouding the issue a bit as well, so she didn't dwell on the thought very much.

She then picked up another flower, to summon a Loftwing. "Where should I go to find the mansion you mentioned, kind Deku Tree?", she asked, wanting to find one of the masks... with or without any help from anyone else.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @shattered secrets @The Tactician @dekutree

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Serge stared at the tree for a moment before shaking his head, remembering his vote for Kazuma, "I already did, and I would prefer not to be pushed to make another one."

@Raven

Reactions: Raven
@Deku Tree People

"Alright" The Great Deku Tree responded. "I can not hear as well as I use to. My fairy's made had been closer when you had if you shared with the group I hear another way is by simply writing down who." He replied. "But I also meant it would be wise for anyone wishing to go ahead and begin their search for the mask. I believe perhaps the Zora's may help with the mansion. Someone else you might meet can for that ship." He replied.​

@Deku Tree People

"Alright" The Great Deku Tree responded. "I can not hear as well as I use to. My fairy's made had been closer when you had if you shared with the group I hear another way is by simply writing down who." He replied. "But I also meant it would be wise for anyone wishing to go ahead and begin their search for the mask. I believe perhaps the Zora's may help with the mansion. Someone else you might meet can for that ship." He replied.​
And after being delayed from leaving the area, Serge promptly walked away in search of the ship.

@Raven @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin

@Verite @Librarian Cat @FireDrake150

All of a sudden, the Musicians would stop. The Dancers stopped too.

The lead Violinist began playing a song that sounded different, almost royal:

The Dancers began moving faster and Faster towards Rachel, completely brushing past Victor, Accelerator, Balto, Rocket, and Kaori.

Finally, a man stepped onto a large Balcony.

hqdefault.jpg

"ENOUGH!" he shouted. "It is time for the Coronation of our lovely queen, and her king!" He chuckled, and several skeletons, dressed like the one on the Death Tarot brought out the boy Kaori saw on the Balcony. "Hail, King Robin!" The man said in a mocking tone. the guards dragged him to a throne at the end of the room. They placed him in the throne.

Rachel began crying. She fell onto the floor. Several of the Dancers removed their masks, revealing horrible, ugly, disfigured faces. Rachel began screaming. Two of the figures picked her up, and dragged her to the other throne. The man kept laughing. "And Hail, Queen Rachel! May you rule with honor!" He nodded. "And what would be a coronation, without crowns? Bring them!" Two more skeletal guards carried two Crowns, made of thorns. They placed them on Rachel's head, and on the head of the boy that must have been Robin. The began wincing in pain as blood ran down their faces. Two more cards dropped, one upside down, the other right side up:

justice-rx.jpg
RWS_Tarot_20_Judgement.jpg

"Hail our glorious new rulers!" the crowd began laughing. "Hail Emperor Maximillian forever!"

It would seem the blonde man's name was Maximillian.

You can:

Go to Rachel and Robin
Kill Maximillian
Wander the hall
Talk to saber

Ri then climbed on the Loftwing. She greeted it with a smile, and then said a farewell to the Deku tree.

tumblr_nssjphJcr81tkmqqro1_500.gif

And then she went off, headed towards the place made of stone, as the Deku Tree mentioned, made to mock the gods. She hoped she would find the mask there.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician

@Deku Tree People

Bo waved the paper around trying to get those doubting Fizz around him to change their minds. Bo couldn't understand why they still suspected him when they had physical evidence that Fizz was with Bo and the fact that they came in on a horse instead of magically like the others meaning they were too far for either to escape the other's sight and kill Accelerator and Kaori while remaining unnoticed. Bo then squatted down and picked a flower. He stuck it in the air and sent a loftwing up, yet again, placing a vote for the most popular thinking until he was rudely interrupted by the talking tree. He turned his head and glared at it. "I'll go over to that mansion." Bo looked over his shoulder to Fizz. "You come along. I suck at fighting, but you seem confident with that stick of yours." Bo stood up and faced Fizz extending his hand for a handshake. "I'll be your brain and you be my muscle."

@Bomb @Lizzy @Mari @The Tactician @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @DEKU TREE PPL

Cecelia wiped some juice off of her chin. "Ah, yes, Immortality will drive anyone mad eventually. That's how the Source became corrupted in my land." She took another bite of the apple. She tossed the other apple in the air, and caught it.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Yes, but you humans always lust after it like a horny man after a pretty woman, expect in the end you get bitch slapped by fate. Lord Zanzibar, however, did not choose Immortality, he was cursed with it by radiation and before you ask what it is, it is an invisible killer. For most, they die, some become horrible monsters driven mad, and the rest? Immortality unending. They still need to eat, drink, and sleep, but such things will never kill them. Some Immortals have been not only driven to pure madness, but became animals because of constant deprivation of food, water, and sleep and going through it for even a year has caused the weaker willed ones to crack. On top of that, every person they kill becomes apart of them somehow, their screams and last words forever engrave into their lasting memories. As Lord Zanzibar puts it, he awakes to a thousand screaming children all yelling bloody murderer. His response? Hello kids. I do not know how they keep what's left of their sanity intact, but they've managed for hundreds of thousands of years. Lord Zanzibar also said you wished to know what type of magic he uses correct?"

th_307.png

While the others conversed amongst themselves, Ven found his eyes wandering toward Kaori's body yet again. His heart sank as he mentally tried to figure out the clues so he knew who he should vote for. He glanced to the others after a moment, a frown on his face. "Okay, but seriously, guys, who should we vote for? We should all at least vote for someone. We've got to catch these traitors before they hurt anyone else." Ven couldn't help it. At the moment, it was all he could think about even if the others could talk about different things.

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Archwar

"Yes, so far Zanzibar thinks a 'Frizz' drown Accelerator, but there's contradicting evidence Ven. He has cuts that are not from an animal so perhaps we should interrogate the creature."

"Yes, but you humans always lust after it like a horny man after a pretty woman, expect in the end you get bitch slapped by fate. Lord Zanzibar, however, did not choose Immortality, he was cursed with it by radiation and before you ask what it is, it is an invisible killer. For most, they die, some become horrible monsters driven mad, and the rest? Immortality unending. They still need to eat, drink, and sleep, but such things will never kill them. Some Immortals have been not only driven to pure madness, but became animals because of constant deprivation of food, water, and sleep and going through it for even a year has caused the weaker willed ones to crack. On top of that, every person they kill becomes apart of them somehow, their screams and last words forever engrave into their lasting memories. As Lord Zanzibar puts it, he awakes to a thousand screaming children all yelling bloody murderer. His response? Hello kids. I do not know how they keep what's left of their sanity intact, but they've managed for hundreds of thousands of years. Lord Zanzibar also said you wished to know what type of magic he uses correct?"

"Yes, so far Zanzibar thinks a 'Frizz' drown Accelerator, but there's contradicting evidence Ven. He has cuts that are not from an animal so perhaps we should interrogate the creature."

Cecelia scoffed at Mitten's comment about it. "I am Immortal as well. Time herself doesn't even believe that I or Romulus exist." She said calmly. "She can remember every single drop of rain that fell upon the earth, every single little dispute every single man has had, but Romulus and I don't seem to exist to her, as she doesn't remember us." She bit into the apple deeply, letting out a loud "CRUNCH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.