Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowen seemed to have gotten a bit of a sunstroke and was already seeing mirages.

The only thing he could hear from the corridor was the clacking of armor and the appearance of two figures clad in armor standing guard.

250px-Darknut.png

They didn't seem too friendly.​

"Heh, this should be exciting." Motochika replied with a grin as he pointed towards their destination. "Onwards men! We'll have this mission done in no time at all!"

@Raven @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Verite

"Water temple? That would've been more up Motochika's skill, but I'll give it my all." Talim replied aloud as she too headed toward the Water Temple.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @The Tactician
Serge nodded and gave Talim a smile, glad that he wasn't to go alone in this task. Perhaps this will be easier than the Water Dragon Island, with all those dwarves... The memory of the massacre on the island caused an involuntary shudder within his body and soul, uncontrollable as the memory still haunted him.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Jeremi

Lank gave a smile and nodded. "Thanks" He commented then parted ways heading back to meet up with Saria and the others.

Walking toward Hyrule Castle Town you will notice it is evident others have been here for some of the things seem a bit off if you look much farther off it seems there are giant plants. But you seem to not pay mind being it would throw you off course. As you walk you see places that seem to be other entrances to places. There also seems to be a ranch.

Keep Walking? Y/N

@Bomb
Fizz kept walking but is soon interested at the ranch. He headed there to check out what it was.

@Raven

@Those Following Saria

Saria began to walk leading the way to the lost woods. She climbed up the vines and waited soon entering the Lost Woods. Two paths right and left she went to wait at the right.

"If you simply trust me you'll see what I mean following me may just be for the best." She explained.​

Fizz kept walking but is soon interested at the ranch. He headed there to check out what it was.

@Raven

Entering the Ranch a person singing could be heard. Horses could be seen farther up. A building with a chicken sign on it.
latest

Also there seems to be a man standing with a mop and bucket could be found.

latest

@Bomb

Entering the Ranch a person singing could be heard. Horses could be seen farther up. A building with a chicken sign on it.
latest

Also there seems to be a man standing with a mop and bucket could be found.

latest

@Bomb
"Hey there, moustache guy! What are you doing?" Fizz asked the guy, ignoring the singing for now.

@Raven

"Hey there, moustache guy! What are you doing?" Fizz asked the guy, ignoring the singing for now.

@Raven
The man looked at Fizz. "Taking a break from working cause I deserve one." He stated. This man seems a bit in a sour mood he might have either had a bad day or doesn't like his job.​

To say Ed was grateful for Yuki's help was the same as saying that water was wet and grass was green. Ed wasn't used to the new fish body that he had rapidly transformed into. Which left him nearly defenseless as he wagged his tailfin back and forth to try and shake the Stinger off. But it seemed to have no intentions of letting go of the Ed-Boy's tail. Double D and Eddy were having their own problems with the moment. Being that Eddy was far too slow to try and react to the Stingers ramming into him from varied directions. Double D was faring somewhat better as he lashed out with his staff to clonk the Stingers on the head. But it wasn't enough to deter them.

"These are quite strange creatures! They resemble Manta Rays in form and movement. But I've never seen such erractic behavior like this! They don't use poisoned barbs to sting but YEOOWW!" Double D screeched as he was rammed into hard enough to knock him out of the water. The Stinger wasn't done however and surging out of the water it seemed to glide through the air after Double D upon which it'd seek to smack him back down into the watery depths. Eddy watched up in horror as the Stingers began to circle around him.

"Oh man..I really hate fish!"

While Eddy was never much of a fighter to begin with, usually preferring to leave that kind of stuff to Ed, the thought of being beaten up by fish or something close to them. It just didn't settle well with him due to uncomfortable memories that were starting to fester back up.

1429566919520s.jpg

He really could have used some cupcakes of forgiveness at the moment. But seeing his friends pushed around invoked Ed to finally act. Used to this new form or not. As the Stinger that had been attacking him was finally taken out by Yuki, Ed gave him another dopey smile to show his thanks. But then his face turned grim as he flew towards some of the Stingers assaulting Eddy and began to headbutt them out of the water and into the ceiling. No one would hurt his friends! Fish-boy or not!

As for the other Stingers they continued in their assault. With seemingly no end in sight. At least until Yuno went all the way and tore one's jaw in half. The Stingers froze in fear as they had sensed something was off about the pink-haired one but they just couldn't place it. Now they knew why they hadn't bothered with her. It was because she revealed that she was on the top of the food chain and they were not. As she continued to speed around the water and tear into them, the remaining ones knew when to flee. Flying out of the water they'd seek to take off further within the depths of the temple.

The Eds were more than relieved that Yuno and others had helped take care of the Stingers. For they didn't think they would have walked out of this without their assistance. But now their was a solid platform nearby. The only problem was the Tekites had been alerted to the noise from down in the water and were quickly leaping off down the path to try and warn the others that intruders had arrived.

Leaping out of the water and landing onto the temple's main center platform, the Zora narrowed his eyes at the fleeing tekites. No doubt to try and warn their masters that a stand was finally being taken against them. Sprinting forward, he'd seek to try and catch one of the tekites which was a man-sized spider in all honesty which attacked by leaping into it's opponent. Only they could tell that things wouldn't be so easy with these intruders after seeing the blood rise to the surface and a zora rise from the water.

"We mustn't let those Tekites escape! They'll warn their masters and make our lives even more difficult! Try not to kill all of them if you can. We'll need one alive to see if we can get it to speak.." The Zora exclaimed as he tried to slash at the back of one of the Tektite's but it'd only clash off their armored exoskeleton. As it leaped however, it'd extend one of it's legs outward to smash the zora in the face and send him flying into one of the walls on the platform. Watching the display from under the water, Eddy popped his head up and groaned. This freaky fish guy did say he'd let the others handle the fighting but still! Gripping onto the center platform, he'd pick himself up and yell in frustration as he ran after one of the Tektites.

"Wait until I get my hands on you..!"

120px-Tektite_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time.png

As Talim, Serge and Suki began to make their way towards the Water Temple, they'd be stopped what appeared to be a holographic image of a Zora popped up before their eyes. The same Zora that was with Yuno's group had expected that others may have arrived to the temple late as it were. So he used some of the Zora's magic to leave an after-image behind that'd inform them of the tunics and such. Once they slipped them on, they were gifted the ability to breath and speak underwater normally.

"As I am only an after-image left behind to inform any other would be heroes, I lead your comrades to the Water Temple through an alternate opening. So as to avoid any unforeseen problems and warn them of the current trouble my race's domain faces. With it being cursed to an eternal winter until you retrieve the Stone of Wisdom from the beast guarding it. You'll be able to catch up with your colleagues through the main entrance of the temple. Entering through it will transport you to the others. Now hurry! It's at the the front end of the island at the bottom of Lake Hylia. Good luck.."

With that the image faded away and the trio were free to continue as they wished. However as they started to swim down towards the temple, they might have noticed that the stone door that was normally there to ward off anybody who was not allowed had been ripped straight off it's hinges and flung off to the side. But who could have been strong enough to accomplish such a feat? Things continued to seem amiss even as they finally entered the temple for they would have been transported just as the zora's image had told them. But none of their group members appeared to be anywhere close. In fact it seemed as if they were in a flooded hallway with what looked like iron bars blocking the rest of the path downwards. There also seemed to be some kind of shadow-like figure standing behind the bars.

S071_Large.jpg

Flashing a grin their way from the other side of the bars, the figure's eyes finally seemed to open revealing that they were blood red. With no pupils to be found. But she didn't seem too bothered by that. In fact she seemed outright delighted by their appearance.

794827713_orig.jpg

"More heroes coming to meet their deaths in this watery gravesite, hmm? I have to admit that your persistence really is quite adorable! You have friends who've been here before you and they were just fighting for their lives! Yet they continue onwards! Ah, it just gets my black heart a thumping! I'd almost say I'm jealous! If it weren't for the fact that I loathe attachments!"

Like how that Yuki boy hung around Yuno! Ugh, she of course didn't need someone like that telling her what to do! Or even being at her side! She worked best alone and that's how it'd stay! What gave him the right to stand by her? Before she got too lost in thought however the shadow girl tapped one of her claws on the bars.

"Good luck getting past these! Though if I were you, I'd take the hint that the door outside left and leave while you're still breathing! Or don't! I'll enjoy taking that privilege from you!" She'd giggle before giving a wave as she turned to walk off and it was at this same moment that if Yuno were to glance down, she'd notice that her shadow was gone. But how had this happened?

@The Tactician @york @Jeremi @C.T. @Lizzy

Serge nodded and gave Talim a smile, glad that he wasn't to go alone in this task. Perhaps this will be easier than the Water Dragon Island, with all those dwarves... The memory of the massacre on the island caused an involuntary shudder within his body and soul, uncontrollable as the memory still haunted him.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Jeremi
Talim would noticed the shudder and got a concerned look on her face. "Is everything okay Serge?"

@Those Following Saria

Saria began to walk leading the way to the lost woods. She climbed up the vines and waited soon entering the Lost Woods. Two paths right and left she went to wait at the right.

"If you simply trust me you'll see what I mean following me may just be for the best." She explained.​

"Well little lady you seem to have a good head on your shoulders." Motochika replied as he followed after Saria. "I'll trust your navigational skills will help us find the right path."

Nodding Saria went through soon seeing Lank had followed. She had figured as much he may be of help being Link planned to come here first perhaps Lank could find him or even seem like he once had trade places for a time.

You all can see the path seems to go into more choices.

300px-OoT_Lost_Woods1.jpg

Saria went straight. Lank stayed a moment to let the others see where she headed.

@Verite @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

The man looked at Fizz. "Taking a break from working cause I deserve one." He stated. This man seems a bit in a sour mood he might have either had a bad day or doesn't like his job.​
"So what do you do here?" Fizz asked. Looks like he's gonna ask a slew of questions.

@Raven

To get your attention
Zanzibar frowned when he didn't feel anything nor did he go blind.

"Where's the thingy?!"

"What thingy?"

"The thing that is supposed to get us to the stone."

"Oh. We wait."

Zanzibar didn't say anything, instead staying silent. For some reason he also appeared frustrated for whatever reason.

And so the group kept waiting for @The Silver Paladin to do their thing

Last edited by a moderator:
@Those with Navi

Navi listened to the question. "Well I was knocked out from someone so I'm not sure where he is." She commented. "BUT" She paused. "But I do know we were headed for the Spiritual Stone of Courage being it's here where we both live. He was suppose to gather the Spiritual Stones and some other things I don't remember all right now but it was to stop the new evil that the Great Deku Tree said was coming." She explained.​

Ri turned her attention from Navi, and to her companions here.

tumblr_ntgj3v22M11rb7noqo8_250.gif

"I say... we should go there", she stated to Kazuma and Star Lord. She was hoping they would both agree, but she was mentally prepared to proceed onwards even if they did not want to. Though there seemed to be little choice other than going back to where they came from before they arrived at the Lost Forest. And at least Navi seemed to have a familiarity with this place, as she had been there for a longer time period than any of the three of them. Alone or otherwise, she would go to the Spiritual Stone of Courage.

@Raven @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles

To say Ed was grateful for Yuki's help was the same as saying that water was wet and grass was green. Ed wasn't used to the new fish body that he had rapidly transformed into. Which left him nearly defenseless as he wagged his tailfin back and forth to try and shake the Stinger off. But it seemed to have no intentions of letting go of the Ed-Boy's tail. Double D and Eddy were having their own problems with the moment. Being that Eddy was far too slow to try and react to the Stingers ramming into him from varied directions. Double D was faring somewhat better as he lashed out with his staff to clonk the Stingers on the head. But it wasn't enough to deter them.

"These are quite strange creatures! They resemble Manta Rays in form and movement. But I've never seen such erractic behavior like this! They don't use poisoned barbs to sting but YEOOWW!" Double D screeched as he was rammed into hard enough to knock him out of the water. The Stinger wasn't done however and surging out of the water it seemed to glide through the air after Double D upon which it'd seek to smack him back down into the watery depths. Eddy watched up in horror as the Stingers began to circle around him.

While Eddy was never much of a fighter to begin with, usually preferring to leave that kind of stuff to Ed, the thought of being beaten up by fish or something close to them. It just didn't settle well with him due to uncomfortable memories that were starting to fester back up.

1429566919520s.jpg

He really could have used some cupcakes of forgiveness at the moment. But seeing his friends pushed around invoked Ed to finally act. Used to this new form or not. As the Stinger that had been attacking him was finally taken out by Yuki, Ed gave him another dopey smile to show his thanks. But then his face turned grim as he flew towards some of the Stingers assaulting Eddy and began to headbutt them out of the water and into the ceiling. No one would hurt his friends! Fish-boy or not!

As for the other Stingers they continued in their assault. With seemingly no end in sight. At least until Yuno went all the way and tore one's jaw in half. The Stingers froze in fear as they had sensed something was off about the pink-haired one but they just couldn't place it. Now they knew why they hadn't bothered with her. It was because she revealed that she was on the top of the food chain and they were not. As she continued to speed around the water and tear into them, the remaining ones knew when to flee. Flying out of the water they'd seek to take off further within the depths of the temple.

The Eds were more than relieved that Yuno and others had helped take care of the Stingers. For they didn't think they would have walked out of this without their assistance. But now their was a solid platform nearby. The only problem was the Tekites had been alerted to the noise from down in the water and were quickly leaping off down the path to try and warn the others that intruders had arrived.

Leaping out of the water and landing onto the temple's main center platform, the Zora narrowed his eyes at the fleeing tekites. No doubt to try and warn their masters that a stand was finally being taken against them. Sprinting forward, he'd seek to try and catch one of the tekites which was a man-sized spider in all honesty which attacked by leaping into it's opponent. Only they could tell that things wouldn't be so easy with these intruders after seeing the blood rise to the surface and a zora rise from the water.

"We mustn't let those Tekites escape! They'll warn their masters and make our lives even more difficult! Try not to kill all of them if you can. We'll need one alive to see if we can get it to speak.." The Zora exclaimed as he tried to slash at the back of one of the Tektite's but it'd only clash off their armored exoskeleton. As it leaped however, it'd extend one of it's legs outward to smash the zora in the face and send him flying into one of the walls on the platform. Watching the display from under the water, Eddy popped his head up and groaned. This freaky fish guy did say he'd let the others handle the fighting but still! Gripping onto the center platform, he'd pick himself up and yell in frustration as he ran after one of the Tektites.

As Talim, Serge and Suki began to make their way towards the Water Temple, they'd be stopped what appeared to be a holographic image of a Zora popped up before their eyes. The same Zora that was with Yuno's group had expected that others may have arrived to the temple late as it were. So he used some of the Zora's magic to leave an after-image behind that'd inform them of the tunics and such. Once they slipped them on, they were gifted the ability to breath and speak underwater normally.

"As I am only an after-image left behind to inform any other would be heroes, I lead your comrades to the Water Temple through an alternate opening. So as to avoid any unforeseen problems and warn them of the current trouble my race's domain faces. With it being cursed to an eternal winter until you retrieve the Stone of Wisdom from the beast guarding it. You'll be able to catch up with your colleagues through the main entrance of the temple. Entering through it will transport you to the others. Now hurry! It's at the the front end of the island at the bottom of Lake Hylia. Good luck.."

With that the image faded away and the trio were free to continue as they wished. However as they started to swim down towards the temple, they might have noticed that the stone door that was normally there to ward off anybody who was not allowed had been ripped straight off it's hinges and flung off to the side. But who could have been strong enough to accomplish such a feat? Things continued to seem amiss even as they finally entered the temple for they would have been transported just as the zora's image had told them. But none of their group members appeared to be anywhere close. In fact it seemed as if they were in a flooded hallway with what looked like iron bars blocking the rest of the path downwards. There also seemed to be some kind of shadow-like figure standing behind the bars.

S071_Large.jpg

Flashing a grin their way from the other side of the bars, the figure's eyes finally seemed to open revealing that they were blood red. With no pupils to be found. But she didn't seem too bothered by that. In fact she seemed outright delighted by their appearance.

794827713_orig.jpg

"More heroes coming to meet their deaths in this watery gravesite, hmm? I have to admit that your persistence really is quite adorable! You have friends who've been here before you and they were just fighting for their lives! Yet they continue onwards! Ah, it just gets my black heart a thumping! I'd almost say I'm jealous! If it weren't for the fact that I loathe attachments!"

Like how that Yuki boy hung around Yuno! Ugh, she of course didn't need someone like that telling her what to do! Or even being at her side! She worked best alone and that's how it'd stay! What gave him the right to stand by her? Before she got too lost in thought however the shadow girl tapped one of her claws on the bars.

"Good luck getting past these! Though if I were you, I'd take the hint that the door outside left and leave while you're still breathing! Or don't! I'll enjoy taking that privilege from you!" She'd giggle before giving a wave as she turned to walk off and it was at this same moment that if Yuno were to glance down, she'd notice that her shadow was gone. But how had this happened?

Well that was not good at all. Talim would have drawn her bladed tonfas expecting a fight but sighed in relief that the shadow creature for the time being left them alone. "So what should we do next?" Talim asked the others.

@The Tactician @york @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Lizzy

Nodding Saria went through soon seeing Lank had followed. She had figured as much he may be of help being Link planned to come here first perhaps Lank could find him or even seem like he once had trade places for a time.

Saria went straight. Lank stayed a moment to let the others see where she headed.

"Into the belly of the beast it is then eh?" Motochika smirked. He was quite pumped to see what would end up being at the end of their little journey. "Can't leave Saria waiting." He replied before heading after.

Talim would noticed the shudder and got a concerned look on her face. "Is everything okay Serge?"

"Well little lady you seem to have a good head on your shoulders." Motochika replied as he followed after Saria. "I'll trust your navigational skills will help us find the right path."

Realizing that Talim had noticed his shudder, Serge waved off her concerns with an appreciative smile, "I'm okay, just bad memories." The shudder finally died down, and the fisherman pushed the memories away from his mind. Now isn't the time for those thoughts...

1429566919520s.jpg

S071_Large.jpg

794827713_orig.jpg

Without a moment's hesitation after putting the tunic, Serge dived into the water, skillfully diving through cool liquid as if he was not afraid of drowning. However, it was not because of the tunic he had been given that erased his fears. It was a simple phrase, one that his village taught all children from birth to cherish their entire lives. A fisherman should never be afraid of the waves' gentle embrace. In his mind, the young man repeated the mantra he had been taught from birth for moments like these. He could never be afraid of diving into the water to cut loose a net that had caught on coral, no matter how long it took, and he could not be afraid now either.

Further and further he went, passing through the main entrance of the temples. For a moment, he paused as the Zora's words proved untrue. Could they had been betrayed by the Zora? Had they fallen into a trap? He swam further ahead of Talim and Suki, his swallow in hand, and came to the iron bars first.

He simply stared at the shadowy figure, tilting his head in confusion as it spoke. Friends here, fighting? His expression became one of determination, and as the figure left him to be without its gloating, he swam to the iron bars and began pulling on them. He was surprised by their strength, and even more by their cleaniness under the water. No rust? How does... Magic, of course. He released a sigh of air bubbles before looking about the area, wondering if a switch would solve that which his hands couldn't.

@Jeremi @york @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Right!" They said in unison, sharing a glance and a nod after that report. A simple unspoken agreement and plan. Neither of them were fond of being strung along without being kept in the loop but if one of these things got away, the whole retrieval mission would be kaput. So they swam towards each other, outstretching their limbs to grasp the other...and once they were united, Yuno rocketed straight out of the water at top speed. They actually intended to pass straight by several of the Tekites with seemingly no care. Right up until they came close to the one that was in the lead of getting away and they slowed a bit.

Keep the one farthest away from the rest of our group alive.

Then turn back to the rest, surrounded by Yuno on one side and everyone else on the other. And massacre them.

Once she flew into range, she tossed Yuki full force at that one. In turn, he intended to use that momentum and grab the creature before it could go further and grind it into the floor. Meanwhile she skidded to a halt, sharply turning with a grin as she awaited the rest. Like sheep to the slaughter...and none of you will pass me.

She took a step, about to engage...when a vague sense of something wrong hit her. A faint feeling that something was off. Just like that tomato incident at Yuki's home. She glanced around in wary suspicion. Left. Right. Up. Dow--
...Oh. She blinked in confusion , closing her eyes and opening them again to recheck. And nope. Still gone. What? Her head snapped back to glance at Yuki. He still had his. "What in the world--"

The sounds of the creatures snapped her back to here and now. She could worry about that later. Right now? These things needed to be dealt with. :D She was glad she brought so many weapons. Her right arm swung across in a wide arc as she tossed her axe as hard as she could at the closest one. A flurry of blades for the next, tossed out. And finally...she flew right in for a third.

And bit it.

She tried to bite straight through the creature to loosen the limb, aiming to rip it free of the Tekite's body and impale it with it's own bloody limb.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lizzy @WisdomTeam

Zanzibar frowned when he didn't feel anything nor did he go blind.

"Where's the thingy?!"

"What thingy?"

"The thing that is supposed to get us to the stone."

"Oh. We wait."

Zanzibar didn't say anything, instead staying silent. For some reason he also appeared frustrated for whatever reason.

And so the group kept waiting for @The Silver Paladin to do their thing
2187326-death_mountain_trail_tp.jpg

Welcome to Death Mountain! If you looked up, you would find several buildings and shacks, leading into a cave at the top. There seemed to be a Hot Spring. A Goron leaned against a wall.

latest

"You wanna head up?" He said.

@Mighty Roman

Accelerator followed the group, modifying the vectors of gravity to allow him to fly up instead of having to climb vines like most others would likely had to have done. Climbing was a bit difficult when you were somewhat handicapped and had to use a crutch to even walk. But that was a small consequence to pay compared to the loss of approximately half of his power. But oh well.

Just because he had become weaker because of that time didn't mean his opponents had become stronger.

Upon stopping with the others, the white-haired young man would scratch his head. "Tch, choices choices. So many choices, so little time," he spoke, before continuing to follow Saria, "At least we have an experienced guide. At least, I hope she is," he murmured more to himself, though others would likely be able to hear.

@Raven @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Lost Woods peeps​

2187326-death_mountain_trail_tp.jpg

Welcome to Death Mountain! If you looked up, you would find several buildings and shacks, leading into a cave at the top. There seemed to be a Hot Spring. A Goron leaned against a wall.

latest

"You wanna head up?" He said.

@Mighty Roman

Zanzibar's and Mitten's eyes went white as they were teleported to somewhere. Even before the white had disappeared, the both of them could smell sulfur, dust, and other things that would suggest a desert or a volcano. Eventually the white cleared from their eyes allowing Zanzibar to look around. A village was here, leading up to a cave near the top of a mountain. Some rather expressive, fat, orange creatures were walking around.

"You wanna head up?" One of them said.

"Of course lovely! We're here to get the Stone of Power and any help we could get would be highly appreciative as most of our allies have ditched us!" Zanzibar said. He then muttered something about popularity and school, but only Mitten was close enough to hear it.

@Mighty Roman

Kazuma nodded in agreement to Star Lord. "Ah, courage. It is a rare quality, a very valuable one. Almost anything else can be acquired, especially with courage in hand." He thought about the concept of suddenly having a wealth of wisdom, and he wondered how much a mind could take in a short period of time. Even courage could be bad, as he remembered many friends, especially Rikiya, who did not keep that in check at the worst time, leading to their demise. Needless to say, any gift should be treated with care, he thought.

Then, hearing the fairy speak of going to the courage stone... he was going to follow along with Ri, but hearing where they were going only reinforced that plan in his mind. "Yes, I will go as well", he said to Ri, Star Lord, and Navi, preparing himself to go to the Spiritual Stone of Courage.

@Mighty Roman @Mari @Raven

Reactions: Mighty Roman
Status
Not open for further replies.