Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star-Lord paused for a moment, looking to his Companions. 'Well, I'm interested in the Magic Beans, but do you think I should go for my earlier Sales Tactic?' Despite his companions being unable to see it, he winked at Ri when he said that, knowing that she very much disapproved of his 'usual methods of purchase'. Perhaps not every lady liked a bad boy.
@Raven @Wedge Antilles @Mari
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strax merely followed Zanzibar and the Goron. It seemed that they were a Level 2 Civilised People, and despite looking friendly, someone of their girth could crush a Sontaran, with some effort.
'Well, that was easy! Sontaran Diplomacy prevails again!'

@Archwar @The Silver Paladin

@Archwar

The Goron lead you up a mountain path, and into a cave. A bunch of Gorons stood around a Sumo Wrestling pit. An Elder knocked one of the Gorons off of it, and the crowd cheered. He noticed Strax, Mittens and Zanzibar.

latest

"You! What can I do for you?" He asked, standing proud.

@Archwar

The Goron lead you up a mountain path, and into a cave. A bunch of Gorons stood around a Sumo Wrestling pit. An Elder knocked one of the Gorons off of it, and the crowd cheered. He noticed Strax, Mittens and Zanzibar.

latest

"You! What can I do for you?" He asked, standing proud.

Zanzibar and Mitten followed the Gorgon without talk. As they entered the village they noticed more of the creatures running around. There was no indication that they used any sort of advanced technology, but perhaps it was because of their size. Still, the Gorgons wouldn't survive bare naked against a hail of metal even if the blubber was their only defense.

The Gorgon lead the group into the cave and into what appeared to be a wrestling put of somekind. One just got bit the dust, the victor standing proudly over the defeated foe. Then he noticed Zanzibar and the others, asking what he can do for them.

"Well my good chap, we are on a mission from Hilda and Minda because a demon is looking for the Triforce. Their hero, Link, is missing as well another a Princesses Zelda. We are trying to locate the Triforce by obtaining the three Spiritual Stones one of which is here, in this 'Death Mountain'. So, we are going to try and obtain this stone and was wondering if you could help us." Zanzibar spoke calmly, as not to provoke the Gorgons.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
Zanzibar and Mitten followed the Gorgon without talk. As they entered the village they noticed more of the creatures running around. There was no indication that they used any sort of advanced technology, but perhaps it was because of their size. Still, the Gorgons wouldn't survive bare naked against a hail of metal even if the blubber was their only defense.

The Gorgon lead the group into the cave and into what appeared to be a wrestling put of somekind. One just got bit the dust, the victor standing proudly over the defeated foe. Then he noticed Zanzibar and the others, asking what he can do for them.

"Well my good chap, we are on a mission from Hilda and Minda because a demon is looking for the Triforce. Their hero, Link, is missing as well another a Princesses Zelda. We are trying to locate the Triforce by obtaining the three Spiritual Stones one of which is here, in this 'Death Mountain'. So, we are going to try and obtain this stone and was wondering if you could help us." Zanzibar spoke calmly, as not to provoke the Gorgons.

"Ah, you want the Spiritual Stone? I'm afraid one of our own has it, and he's locked deep inside the Mining Facility here." The old Goron said. "He went a bit crazy after a brush with that Ghirahim guy." The elder scratched his head. "You seem capable, but I would like to test that out. I want one of you to Defeat me in Sumo Wrestling. The sport I was doing when you entered."

@Mighty Roman

"Ah, you want the Spiritual Stone? I'm afraid one of our own has it, and he's locked deep inside the Mining Facility here." The old Goron said. "He went a bit crazy after a brush with that Ghirahim guy." The elder scratched his head. "You seem capable, but I would like to test that out. I want one of you to Defeat me in Sumo Wrestling. The sport I was doing when you entered."

@Mighty Roman

"Time is of the essence," Zanzibar frowned, but it slowly turned into a murderous grin,"but I know for a fact you will not let us pass until we prove ourselves so let us begin shall we?"

"Time is of the essence," Zanzibar frowned, but it slowly turned into a murderous grin,"but I know for a fact you will not let us pass until we prove ourselves so let us begin shall we?"

"Yes! Let us begin! Now, which one of you will Sumo Wrestle with me?" He looked at Mittens, Strax, and Zanzibar. "Climb up here so that we may begin!"

@Mighty Roman

Star-Lord paused for a moment, looking to his Companions. 'Well, I'm interested in the Magic Beans, but do you think I should go for my earlier Sales Tactic?' Despite his companions being unable to see it, he winked at Ri when he said that, knowing that she very much disapproved of his 'usual methods of purchase'. Perhaps not every lady liked a bad boy.
@Raven @Wedge Antilles @Mari
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strax merely followed Zanzibar and the Goron. It seemed that they were a Level 2 Civilised People, and despite looking friendly, someone of their girth could crush a Sontaran, with some effort.
'Well, that was easy! Sontaran Diplomacy prevails again!'

Ri looked at Star Lord curiously. She didn't think that was wise... but she was not sure if she should advise as such.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo3_500.png

"Do not let my opinion stop you, Star Lord. But I would advise a different approach." They were doing as well as they could, progressing towards what they hoped would lead to finding the missing Kokiri hero... there was no sense in taking unnecessary risks. Perhaps only if they had exhausted their normal options should they try his "Sales Tactic".

@Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Yes! Let us begin! Now, which one of you will Sumo Wrestle with me?" He looked at Mittens, Strax, and Zanzibar. "Climb up here so that we may begin!"

@Mighty Roman

"Mittens, hold my robes for me please," Zanzibar said as he took off the robes. Underneath, unkempt gray hair sprouted out of every direction and mismatched eyes gleamed with madness. He still wore the rugged trousers however, but no shirt showing off a hairy chest. The doctor pounded his fists together, red sparks flying off and a crimson aura enveloped him.

"Of course Milord," Mitten said. The cat took the robes and slung it over his shoulder as Zanzibar climbed onto the arena.

Meanwhile, off in some random corner of the room, the a small horde of the Doctor's cats stayed hidden placing bets on whom would win. A strange striped winged kitten stood up on two legs and was pertaining to hold a microphone in its paws. The kitten spat into one paw and padded its top hair before shooting a stunning white smile at the crowd. Somehow the teeth sparkled and the cat began to speak.

"Alright you crazy kits! Today the Mad Doctor is facing off against a new contender, a half naked brute of a creature that dare challenges the dreamy Zanzibar. This brute is much stronger than an average human so will Zanzibar keep his undefeated record? Or will this be the end of Zanzibar's winning streak!"

While most others in the cave didn't hear the kitten mob, Mitten heard them well and rolled his eyes. Jerry was yet it again with the announcement thing and the cats were gambling, again.

"I will go," Zanzibar smiled.

Strax immediately ran forward and jumped onto the ring, discarding his gun. This was his area of expertise.
'I shall have the honour of defeating you for the Glory of the Sontaran Empire! I wrestle at the Kings Arms' Pub every Friday, and have the strength of 5 men! I shall take great delight in your challenge, Sir!'
strax-doctor-who.jpg

Strax immediately ran forward and jumped onto the ring, discarding his gun. This was his area of expertise.
'I shall have the honour of defeating you for the Glory of the Sontaran Empire! I wrestle at the Kings Arms' Pub every Friday, and have the strength of 5 men! I shall take great delight in your challenge, Sir!'
strax-doctor-who.jpg

"Eh, why not let Strax do it," Zanzibar said and jumped off.

Reactions: Takumi
strax-doctor-who.jpg

"Good! An honorable foe! You must push me out of the ring." The Goron said. He took his position, hunched over the square. "Ready?"

Ri looked at Star Lord curiously. She didn't think that was wise... but she was not sure if she should advise as such.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo3_500.png

"Do not let my opinion stop you, Star Lord. But I would advise a different approach." They were doing as well as they could, progressing towards what they hoped would lead to finding the missing Kokiri hero... there was no sense in taking unnecessary risks. Perhaps only if they had exhausted their normal options should they try his "Sales Tactic".

Star-Lord nodded, with only a hint of reluctance. 'Alrightm I'm trusting you on this one.'
Star-Lord looked at the Salesman. 'We'd be interested in buying some Magic Beans. But I imagine that you'd be interested in some payment, so-'
He searched through his jacket pockets, and bought out their contents. He put a couple of Kree Bullet Cartridges and Laser Charges on the Salesman's desk, followed by a badge which he unpinned from his jacket.
'Do any of these things suffice as payment?'
@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Raven

Strax stepped on the platform, grinning from ear to ear. He decided to go with his usual choice of Pre-Fight Trash Talk:
'Prepare to die in agony for the glory of The Sontaran Empire!'
He then charged forward, and launched himself towards the Goron, throwing his full weight towards it, trying to tackle it out of the ring.
And as he did, he briefly thought of his Friday Night Bar fights on his Days off from work:
24b08ba7a798e950cb8e6f99779cb07d.jpg

Strax stepped on the platform, grinning from ear to ear. He decided to go with his usual choice of Pre-Fight Trash Talk:
'Prepare to die in agony for the glory of The Sontaran Empire!'
He then charged forward, and launched himself towards the Goron, throwing his full weight towards it, trying to tackle it out of the ring.
And as he did, he briefly thought of his Friday Night Bar fights on his Days off from work:
24b08ba7a798e950cb8e6f99779cb07d.jpg

The Goron held fast, even pushing Strax back a little bit, but even a rock monster was no match for the Sontaran. He fell out of the ring. "Well done! Go ahead in." Two guards stepped out of the way, revealing... A door.

Go in?

@Archwar

The Goron held fast, even pushing Strax back a little bit, but even a rock monster was no match for the Sontaran. He fell out of the ring. "Well done! Go ahead in." Two guards stepped out of the way, revealing... A door.

Go in?

@Archwar
Strax flexed his muscles. 'Ha! Call that a challenge!' Strax began to laugh, before offering his hand out to the fallen Goron, to help him up. He called to Zanzibar: Come along, Sir! Power awaits!'

@The Silver Paladin @Archwar

Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
Star-Lord nodded, with only a hint of reluctance. 'Alrightm I'm trusting you on this one.'
Star-Lord looked at the Salesman. 'We'd be interested in buying some Magic Beans. But I imagine that you'd be interested in some payment, so-'
He searched through his jacket pockets, and bought out their contents. He put a couple of Kree Bullet Cartridges and Laser Charges on the Salesman's desk, followed by a badge which he unpinned from his jacket.

Kazuma saw what the Star Lord had put down as potential payment. He followed suit, putting a 1000 yen bill in front of the Deku salesman. He had more money of course, but held it in check, saving it in case it might be needed later.

He also brought out something he had in his jacket pocket, something that was handed to him for free while on his last walk in Kamurocho. It was a fan, that looked like this:

"There", he said.

@Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    702.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
Victor groans and follows her along, having nothing else to do.

@The Silver Paladin

Rowen Stops his arte and looks at the darknuts patrolling for a minute, before throwing something at one of them, just to test out their reaction while he sits there, looking innocent.

@Jeremi

(sorry for crap posts, Got Crack of OH MY GOD work tomorrow. though, i get out at 6:30PM Mountain time and have the next day off, so woo.)

"Wisdom?" Serge spoke with a gentle tone, not sure where if Suki would come along or not. I'd rather not go alone and possibly be trapped there, but... I don't think anyone has gone for it yet, so someone has to. If he remembered correctly, the Stone of Wisdom was said to be in the Water Temple, so they could find it easily.

Deciding his friend could decide on her own if she wanted to come along, the fisherman began to walk in the direction of the Water Temple.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Anyone else going for the Stone of Wisdom​
Rowen seemed to have gotten a bit of a sunstroke and was already seeing mirages.

The only thing he could hear from the corridor was the clacking of armor and the appearance of two figures clad in armor standing guard.

250px-Darknut.png

They didn't seem too friendly.​

"Heh, this should be exciting." Motochika replied with a grin as he pointed towards their destination. "Onwards men! We'll have this mission done in no time at all!"

@Raven @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Verite

"Water temple? That would've been more up Motochika's skill, but I'll give it my all." Talim replied aloud as she too headed toward the Water Temple.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @The Tactician
Serge nodded and gave Talim a smile, glad that he wasn't to go alone in this task. Perhaps this will be easier than the Water Dragon Island, with all those dwarves... The memory of the massacre on the island caused an involuntary shudder within his body and soul, uncontrollable as the memory still haunted him.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Jeremi
To say Ed was grateful for Yuki's help was the same as saying that water was wet and grass was green. Ed wasn't used to the new fish body that he had rapidly transformed into. Which left him nearly defenseless as he wagged his tailfin back and forth to try and shake the Stinger off. But it seemed to have no intentions of letting go of the Ed-Boy's tail. Double D and Eddy were having their own problems with the moment. Being that Eddy was far too slow to try and react to the Stingers ramming into him from varied directions. Double D was faring somewhat better as he lashed out with his staff to clonk the Stingers on the head. But it wasn't enough to deter them.

"These are quite strange creatures! They resemble Manta Rays in form and movement. But I've never seen such erractic behavior like this! They don't use poisoned barbs to sting but YEOOWW!" Double D screeched as he was rammed into hard enough to knock him out of the water. The Stinger wasn't done however and surging out of the water it seemed to glide through the air after Double D upon which it'd seek to smack him back down into the watery depths. Eddy watched up in horror as the Stingers began to circle around him.

"Oh man..I really hate fish!"

While Eddy was never much of a fighter to begin with, usually preferring to leave that kind of stuff to Ed, the thought of being beaten up by fish or something close to them. It just didn't settle well with him due to uncomfortable memories that were starting to fester back up.

1429566919520s.jpg

He really could have used some cupcakes of forgiveness at the moment. But seeing his friends pushed around invoked Ed to finally act. Used to this new form or not. As the Stinger that had been attacking him was finally taken out by Yuki, Ed gave him another dopey smile to show his thanks. But then his face turned grim as he flew towards some of the Stingers assaulting Eddy and began to headbutt them out of the water and into the ceiling. No one would hurt his friends! Fish-boy or not!

As for the other Stingers they continued in their assault. With seemingly no end in sight. At least until Yuno went all the way and tore one's jaw in half. The Stingers froze in fear as they had sensed something was off about the pink-haired one but they just couldn't place it. Now they knew why they hadn't bothered with her. It was because she revealed that she was on the top of the food chain and they were not. As she continued to speed around the water and tear into them, the remaining ones knew when to flee. Flying out of the water they'd seek to take off further within the depths of the temple.

The Eds were more than relieved that Yuno and others had helped take care of the Stingers. For they didn't think they would have walked out of this without their assistance. But now their was a solid platform nearby. The only problem was the Tekites had been alerted to the noise from down in the water and were quickly leaping off down the path to try and warn the others that intruders had arrived.

Leaping out of the water and landing onto the temple's main center platform, the Zora narrowed his eyes at the fleeing tekites. No doubt to try and warn their masters that a stand was finally being taken against them. Sprinting forward, he'd seek to try and catch one of the tekites which was a man-sized spider in all honesty which attacked by leaping into it's opponent. Only they could tell that things wouldn't be so easy with these intruders after seeing the blood rise to the surface and a zora rise from the water.

"We mustn't let those Tekites escape! They'll warn their masters and make our lives even more difficult! Try not to kill all of them if you can. We'll need one alive to see if we can get it to speak.." The Zora exclaimed as he tried to slash at the back of one of the Tektite's but it'd only clash off their armored exoskeleton. As it leaped however, it'd extend one of it's legs outward to smash the zora in the face and send him flying into one of the walls on the platform. Watching the display from under the water, Eddy popped his head up and groaned. This freaky fish guy did say he'd let the others handle the fighting but still! Gripping onto the center platform, he'd pick himself up and yell in frustration as he ran after one of the Tektites.

"Wait until I get my hands on you..!"

120px-Tektite_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time.png

As Talim, Serge and Suki began to make their way towards the Water Temple, they'd be stopped what appeared to be a holographic image of a Zora popped up before their eyes. The same Zora that was with Yuno's group had expected that others may have arrived to the temple late as it were. So he used some of the Zora's magic to leave an after-image behind that'd inform them of the tunics and such. Once they slipped them on, they were gifted the ability to breath and speak underwater normally.

"As I am only an after-image left behind to inform any other would be heroes, I lead your comrades to the Water Temple through an alternate opening. So as to avoid any unforeseen problems and warn them of the current trouble my race's domain faces. With it being cursed to an eternal winter until you retrieve the Stone of Wisdom from the beast guarding it. You'll be able to catch up with your colleagues through the main entrance of the temple. Entering through it will transport you to the others. Now hurry! It's at the the front end of the island at the bottom of Lake Hylia. Good luck.."

With that the image faded away and the trio were free to continue as they wished. However as they started to swim down towards the temple, they might have noticed that the stone door that was normally there to ward off anybody who was not allowed had been ripped straight off it's hinges and flung off to the side. But who could have been strong enough to accomplish such a feat? Things continued to seem amiss even as they finally entered the temple for they would have been transported just as the zora's image had told them. But none of their group members appeared to be anywhere close. In fact it seemed as if they were in a flooded hallway with what looked like iron bars blocking the rest of the path downwards. There also seemed to be some kind of shadow-like figure standing behind the bars.

S071_Large.jpg

Flashing a grin their way from the other side of the bars, the figure's eyes finally seemed to open revealing that they were blood red. With no pupils to be found. But she didn't seem too bothered by that. In fact she seemed outright delighted by their appearance.

794827713_orig.jpg

"More heroes coming to meet their deaths in this watery gravesite, hmm? I have to admit that your persistence really is quite adorable! You have friends who've been here before you and they were just fighting for their lives! Yet they continue onwards! Ah, it just gets my black heart a thumping! I'd almost say I'm jealous! If it weren't for the fact that I loathe attachments!"

Like how that Yuki boy hung around Yuno! Ugh, she of course didn't need someone like that telling her what to do! Or even being at her side! She worked best alone and that's how it'd stay! What gave him the right to stand by her? Before she got too lost in thought however the shadow girl tapped one of her claws on the bars.

"Good luck getting past these! Though if I were you, I'd take the hint that the door outside left and leave while you're still breathing! Or don't! I'll enjoy taking that privilege from you!" She'd giggle before giving a wave as she turned to walk off and it was at this same moment that if Yuno were to glance down, she'd notice that her shadow was gone. But how had this happened?

@The Tactician @york @Jeremi @C.T. @Lizzy
Realizing that Talim had noticed his shudder, Serge waved off her concerns with an appreciative smile, "I'm okay, just bad memories." The shudder finally died down, and the fisherman pushed the memories away from his mind. Now isn't the time for those thoughts...

Without a moment's hesitation after putting the tunic, Serge dived into the water, skillfully diving through cool liquid as if he was not afraid of drowning. However, it was not because of the tunic he had been given that erased his fears. It was a simple phrase, one that his village taught all children from birth to cherish their entire lives. A fisherman should never be afraid of the waves' gentle embrace. In his mind, the young man repeated the mantra he had been taught from birth for moments like these. He could never be afraid of diving into the water to cut loose a net that had caught on coral, no matter how long it took, and he could not be afraid now either.

Further and further he went, passing through the main entrance of the temples. For a moment, he paused as the Zora's words proved untrue. Could they had been betrayed by the Zora? Had they fallen into a trap? He swam further ahead of Talim and Suki, his swallow in hand, and came to the iron bars first.

He simply stared at the shadowy figure, tilting his head in confusion as it spoke. Friends here, fighting? His expression became one of determination, and as the figure left him to be without its gloating, he swam to the iron bars and began pulling on them. He was surprised by their strength, and even more by their cleaniness under the water. No rust? How does... Magic, of course. He released a sigh of air bubbles before looking about the area, wondering if a switch would solve that which his hands couldn't.

@Jeremi @york @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Madotsuki
@Jeremi @The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher
94849_original.jpg

Madotsuki watched as Serge dove under to look for a way to get past the bars... She looked up at the strange shadowy figure, listening to what he had to say; he might just be bluffing, but, what if it was true? Though... If that was the case, she had to keep her mind clear. Serge hadn't come up yet when she looked again, which meant that he hadn't found a way to open the door... While she tood there, patiently waiting for him, she tried to look around for a switch or something nearby.

Kazuma saw what the Star Lord had put down as potential payment. He followed suit, putting a 1000 yen bill in front of the Deku salesman. He had more money of course, but held it in check, saving it in case it might be needed later.

He also brought out something he had in his jacket pocket, something that was handed to him for free while on his last walk in Kamurocho. It was a fan, that looked like this:

"There", he said.

@Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari
tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo1_500.png

Ri observed as Star Lord and Kazuma offered to the salesman some various forms of payment. She was tempted to use the 5 rupees she had gotten from the tall grass area, but decided to keep it for now. Perhaps the salesman would accept these other forms of payment the two men with her were trying to offer?

"Will these forms of payment be satisfactory?", she asked the Deku salesman.

"... Ah-huh. I see."

Well, Accelerator was a little lost, but that was okay. Let's see... what would happen if...

He approached the two large logs.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Raven @Jeremi

Motochika would follow Accelerator's example and headed towards the two logs. "And what do we have here? Another fork in the road?" He pointed his finger towards the right log before moving it slowly towards the left. "So which way should we trek?"
Victor groans and follows her along, having nothing else to do.

@The Silver Paladin

Rowen Stops his arte and looks at the darknuts patrolling for a minute, before throwing something at one of them, just to test out their reaction while he sits there, looking innocent.

@Jeremi

(sorry for crap posts, Got Crack of OH MY GOD work tomorrow. though, i get out at 6:30PM Mountain time and have the next day off, so woo.)

The debris would hit the closest Darknut right in the helmet. It would quickly turn around and while it was wearing a helmet it sure looked like it was glaring at Rowen's direction before continuing its patrol up and down the cell corridor.

@Fire

Madotsuki
@Jeremi @The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher
94849_original.jpg

Madotsuki watched as Serge dove under to look for a way to get past the bars... She looked up at the strange shadowy figure, listening to what he had to say; he might just be bluffing, but, what if it was true? Though... If that was the case, she had to keep her mind clear. Serge hadn't come up yet when she looked again, which meant that he hadn't found a way to open the door... While she tood there, patiently waiting for him, she tried to look around for a switch or something nearby.

Talim as well would swim closer to the bars and gave them a puzzling look. There was probably a switch or something. "We better look around here, I bet we can find something to open it." With that she would help Madotsuki to try and find a switch.

@The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york

@Those trying to Buy from the Deku Sales man

The Deku Salesman looked at the group listing and seeing the items he simply shook his head. "I already have hard business as it is fellas. Sorry rupees only." He explained not seeming to care for any other item perhaps for a plant like man he can't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.