Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Those Going to Enter Hyrule Castle Town

Ven's efforts along with his companions did finally finish the Peatha plants off. Saving Hyrule once more for now. Ven seemed to take the worst of the damage however but Aeric try of the miracle actually seems to like the effect of a potion.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Verite

Ri looked at the five piece she suddenly had in her possession. And then, her attention turned to the fairy. Star Lord was already conversing quite a bit with the fairy, so she listened to their conversation for a while, while cringing a little when the Star Lord would make light of things uncomfortably to the fairy. She listened to them speak to each other until she had a chance to ask the question that had been on her mind for quite some time now.

tumblr_nr2gqi2r761qdko6fo2_1280.png

"I am... I mean, we are, looking for a hero that the Kokiri people seek. He has gone missing for some time, from what they tell us. Do you know where this hero of theirs might be?", she asked.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman
Kazuma exhaled a bit at the response. "Japan." He wondered why this person would call it "awesome", but didn't ask why. Instead, he answered the question.

"I run an orphanage called Sunshine, on Okinawa. It is a different place from most of Japan, it is a tropical small island in south east Asia. You might say that as an orphan myself, I understand what those children are going through, and I wish to help them. To have a better path in life than I did."

Then, at the appearance of the fairy, Kazuma merely paid attention to Star Lord and Ri's conversation with it, partly because he had nothing to say that was not already said... and he was apprehensive at the thought of a fairy actually existing here.

@Mighty Roman @Mari @Raven
Star-Lord nodded. He filed it under 'not a threat', but he still felt that Kazuma was hiding something. That didn't mean that he was a traitor, but this seeming benevolence seemed to be too good to be true. Perhaps with the murder of his friend, his cynicism was at an all-time high. Perhaps it was due to his own childhood, full of the sadness of never knowing his own father.
'That's awesome. We all have our own ways of protecting the galaxy.'
He was still so tempted to play Saturday Night Fever in mockery of Kazuma's outfit, but he still doubted that Kazuma would get the joke. He still took out his Walkman and played a song aloud, perhaps to distract himself from Rocket's death, or perhaps to lighten the mood.

'Which one of those Gems do you think we should go for? Speaking from experience, Power gems never work out well, nor does infinite Wisdom, so how about Courage?'
@Wedge Antilles @Raven @Mari
@Those with Navi

Navi listened to the question. "Well I was knocked out from someone so I'm not sure where he is." She commented. "BUT" She paused. "But I do know we were headed for the Spiritual Stone of Courage being it's here where we both live. He was suppose to gather the Spiritual Stones and some other things I don't remember all right now but it was to stop the new evil that the Great Deku Tree said was coming." She explained.​

@Those who approached the Girl with Green hair

"AH so this is my group" She commented seeing those approach her while others head to some friends of her's.

latest

"Well my name is Saria. I'm suppose to take you where we believe Link may had left the Spiritual Stone which he should had gotten to stop this mess but that was obviously stopped. Or well you all wouldn't be here right?" She commented the looked around. "Alright so I can guide you to where the location should be if you'll follow me to the Lost Woods" She stated finally getting to the point.​
th_toaru23.png

Alright, so... Find a stone in the woods. Shouldn't be too hard.

"Just tell us where to go and where to shoot," Accelerator spoke to Saria, walking towards the Lost Woods, "Tch, finding magical stones. It's like I'm in some bad manga or novel. How did I even get myself in that mess?" He would mutter to himself, "Alright, c'mon. The sooner we're over with this, the better."

@Raven @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Anybody else goin' and shit​

@Those Heading Back to Kokiri

Heading back to Kokiri you see people forming groups. A women with red hair who told all her name is Minda. Seeing you arrive she looks to you. "Hello your allies or well I hope allies are picking what Spiritual Stone they may wish to help find. Courage, Wisdom, or Power. There are also other things you might could do but that's what is being mainly decided." Minda explained.

Spiritual Stone of Courage
Spiritual Stone of Wisdom
Spiritual Stone of Power

Mini-Games
Explore more of Kokiri
Explore more of Skyloft
Explore Hyrule Fields
Please Bold and Underline your Choices

Note: @TheSpringwoodSlasher has the Spiritual Stone of Wisdom and @The Silver Paladin has the Spiritual Stone of Power so tag them if you pick those two locations to explore.

@Bomb

Lank listened and nodded. "Yeah the Spiritual Stones Link was suppose to go after them starting with the Spiritual Stone of Courage which Saria is the one who knew the location other than Link and Zelda." Lank explained. "There are two others as well that Link knew of and was suppose to get but he shared with others their location." Lank added.
"I see." Fizz said. "Well then I guess I gotta follow the others huh?"

@Raven

"Stupid boy, what were you thinking?! Fighting in the shape you're in!" Kaori exclaimed, though the fact that her eyes and expression would soften up would seem to betray the otherwise harsh tone of her words. In any case, she would begin to help Ventus up. They had to all stick together, no matter what.

"Yes... the area appears to be secure. Can you walk?" She would ask, her tone suddenly shifting to a more gentle one.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Ven's efforts along with his companions did finally finish the Peatha plants off. Saving Hyrule once more for now. Ven seemed to take the worst of the damage however but Aeric try of the miracle actually seems to like the effect of a potion.

With a frustrated murmur and a brief squeeze of Ven's shoulder, Aeric kept moving.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ven frowned when Kaori seemed to scold him. "I'm sorry! I just wanted to help," he retorted, flexing the fingers on his right hand. He glanced down at the hand he moved, frowning. Why was it so hard to move suddenly? He hated the idea of having to slow down, but it looked as if he would have to be more careful. Ugh, he could just hear Terra and Aqua scolding him for being reckless...

"You're right; I'm really am sorry," Ven finally said, giving a more sincere apology. "I guess I'm just eager to get back into shape, you know? I've been asleep too long and I feel like I missed too much. I'm eager to get out there and do something, especially when it comes to helping people and finding my friends."

When she asked if he could walk, Ven shrugged. "Uh, well, if you can help me stand up I'll give it a try."

Ven attempted a shaky step when she helped him up, dropping to a knee. He grinned sheepishly. "Hang on, I'll manage."

@Raven @BarrenThin @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Last edited by a moderator:
"I see." Fizz said. "Well then I guess I gotta follow the others huh?"

@Raven
Lank gave a nod. "Yeah but which group of the others?" He asked. Reci flew beside. "Good question" The fairy commented and seemed to be thinking but waited to hear what the one who jumped on Lank thought.

@Bomb

@Those gonna head for the Lost Woods with Saria

Saria nodded. "Alright well I know the way rather well. Um if you follow me you shouldn't get lost." She explained.

Let Saria Led through the Lost Woods? Y/N

Please Bold and Underline your choice

Ven frowned when Kaori seemed to scold him. "I'm sorry! I just wanted to help," he retorted, flexing the fingers on his right hand. He glanced down at the hand he moved, frowning. Why was it so hard to move suddenly? He hated the idea of having to slow down, but it looked as if he would have to be more careful. Ugh, he could just hear Terra and Aqua scolding him for being reckless...

"You're right; I'm really am sorry," Ven finally said, giving a more sincere apology. "I guess I'm just eager to get back into shape, you know? I've been asleep too long and I feel like I missed too much. I'm eager to get out there and do something, especially when it comes to helping people and finding my friends."

When she asked if he could walk, Ven shrugged. "Uh, well, if you can help me stand up I'll give it a try."

Ven attempted a shaky step when she helped him up, dropping to a knee. He grinned sheepishly. "Hang on, I'll mange."

"Lord, did you really get hurt that bad? Must be serious... miracles aren't working... Maybe they have a doctor?"

@Raven
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"C'mon Bern, this way!" Lambdadelta decided to go for this direction because castles were cool to look at. Especially for this witch.

Bernkastel only silently followed. Nothing new to see here.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Raven

@Those Heading Back to Kokiri

Heading back to Kokiri you see people forming groups. A women with red hair who told all her name is Minda. Seeing you arrive she looks to you. "Hello your allies or well I hope allies are picking what Spiritual Stone they may wish to help find. Courage, Wisdom, or Power. There are also other things you might could do but that's what is being mainly decided." Minda explained.

Spiritual Stone of Courage
Spiritual Stone of Wisdom
Spiritual Stone of Power

Mini-Games
Explore more of Kokiri
Explore more of Skyloft
Explore Hyrule Fields
Please Bold and Underline your Choices

Note: @TheSpringwoodSlasher has the Spiritual Stone of Wisdom and @The Silver Paladin has the Spiritual Stone of Power so tag them if you pick those two locations to explore.

"Wisdom?" Serge spoke with a gentle tone, not sure where if Suki would come along or not. I'd rather not go alone and possibly be trapped there, but... I don't think anyone has gone for it yet, so someone has to. If he remembered correctly, the Stone of Wisdom was said to be in the Water Temple, so they could find it easily.

Deciding his friend could decide on her own if she wanted to come along, the fisherman began to walk in the direction of the Water Temple.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Anyone else going for the Stone of Wisdom​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ven attempted a shaky step when she helped him up, dropping to a knee. He grinned sheepishly. "Hang on, I'll mange."

She sighed, nodding briefly as she would continue to help Ventus back up. Wrapping his arm around her body, Kanzaki would attempt to keep moving, helping him walk with her. No matter what, they had to keep moving so that they could all return home. Everyone likely had their own problems back home to deal with, so there was no use in wasting time...

"Perhaps you simply need to further adjust to being awake," Kanzaki spoke, quickly calming down compared to before, "I'd rather not see you hurt is all. Still... I suppose you don't have to apologize. For all I know, in your position, I might be eager to get back into battle as well. But even so, you should think about yourself more often. I've already got one reckless, naive boy always getting hurt back home to watch over after all."

One could only wonder if she was teasing with that last bit.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Raven @Gummi Bunnies

Victor Kresnik looks at the two animals and scoffs. "you two were too easy. Killing you was a piece of cake. you really should be more careful who you trust. Besides, if I had been even slightly more intelligent about this, I wouldn't be here now. So be good little rodents and scurry off." It is precisely at this time when he realizes he is a Wolf, larger and more vicious looking than Balto, with grey fur over a majority of his body, the same markings and red eye that he concealed under his mask being present here, showing him to be a man of secrets, a man of devious planning, and, more importantly, a dead man. "So, I'm an animal until I fill this thing. Perfect. I can potentially teach these pests how it's done. HMPH!." Victor turns to run up to the lady in blue, and rips her bindings off before pawing at her head incessantly, not intending to stop until she wakes the crap up. "Wake up, Bimbo, I apparently need your help."

@Might Roman (in case you want to follow Victor's Afterlife. if not, I'll cease tagging you.)

@The Silver Paladin @Librarian Cat

Rowen ilbert looks at his captors, who had taken his Rapier. Hero, eh? So he was a hero and did not know it. Looking around, he notices an unlocked cell door, and many lithe, fit women, seemingly of Half-Elympion, Half Foreign decent. Hmm, I could take them all out one by one if I needed to, After all they seem incapable of Spirit artes, but that's only soil my smeared reputation. If I am to rebuiild it, I should focus on doing nothing until I am set free. There will be plenty of time for that later on, and we have quite the fight with Ghirahim and his oddly feminine tastes coming up. time to think. Rowen thinks to himself, before standing, and magical rings circle him, with a shield that appears to have a coat of arms depicting an eye in focus on it, rotating with the rings encircling the conductor, as he moves his hands like he were conducting a Symphony, a very faint tune playing from the rings, helping him to focus in.
Rowen remains like this, either until stopped, rescued, or otherwise interfered with.
@ Whoever needs this tag.

CO-GM NOTE TO @Raven: You called Rowen a Hero, but I have had no part in the Hero delibs. Please either add me, or change the status. ^^; don't want to lie to our players, after all.)

Rowen seemed to have gotten a bit of a sunstroke and was already seeing mirages.

The only thing he could hear from the corridor was the clacking of armor and the appearance of two figures clad in armor standing guard.

250px-Darknut.png

They didn't seem too friendly.​

th_toaru23.png

Alright, so... Find a stone in the woods. Shouldn't be too hard.

"Just tell us where to go and where to shoot," Accelerator spoke to Saria, walking towards the Lost Woods, "Tch, finding magical stones. It's like I'm in some bad manga or novel. How did I even get myself in that mess?" He would mutter to himself, "Alright, c'mon. The sooner we're over with this, the better."

@Raven @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Anybody else goin' and shit​

"Heh, this should be exciting." Motochika replied with a grin as he pointed towards their destination. "Onwards men! We'll have this mission done in no time at all!"

@Raven @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Verite

"Wisdom?" Serge spoke with a gentle tone, not sure where if Suki would come along or not. I'd rather not go alone and possibly be trapped there, but... I don't think anyone has gone for it yet, so someone has to. If he remembered correctly, the Stone of Wisdom was said to be in the Water Temple, so they could find it easily.

Deciding his friend could decide on her own if she wanted to come along, the fisherman began to walk in the direction of the Water Temple.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Anyone else going for the Stone of Wisdom​

"Water temple? That would've been more up Motochika's skill, but I'll give it my all." Talim replied aloud as she too headed toward the Water Temple.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @The Tactician

Lank gave a nod. "Yeah but which group of the others?" He asked. Reci flew beside. "Good question" The fairy commented and seemed to be thinking but waited to hear what the one who jumped on Lank thought.

@Bomb
"Alright! Imma follow those guys!" Fizz said, heading to the Hyrule Town Group.

@Raven @others at hyrule​

"Alright! Imma follow those guys!" Fizz said, heading to the Hyrule Town Group.

@Raven @others at hyrule​
Lank nodded. "Um alright. Would you mind if I head to find where rumor has it Link had been seen last?" He asked. But Lank still followed up to the entrance to leave for Hyrule Castle Town.

Heading out you see a large field you must walk to arrive to where a Castle can be seen must be Hyrule Castle Town that way.

300px-LOZ_OOT_Hyrule_field.jpg

Follow Lank
Continue toward Hyrule Castle

@Bomb

Lank nodded. "Um alright. Would you mind if I head to find where rumor has it Link had been seen last?" He asked. But Lank still followed up to the entrance to leave for Hyrule Castle Town.

Heading out you see a large field you must walk to arrive to where a Castle can be seen must be Hyrule Castle Town that way.

300px-LOZ_OOT_Hyrule_field.jpg

Follow Lank
Continue toward Hyrule Castle

@Bomb
"Sure!" Fizz said, as he continued to head to Hyrule Castle.

@Raven

Lank gave a smile and nodded. "Thanks" He commented then parted ways heading back to meet up with Saria and the others.

Walking toward Hyrule Castle Town you will notice it is evident others have been here for some of the things seem a bit off if you look much farther off it seems there are giant plants. But you seem to not pay mind being it would throw you off course. As you walk you see places that seem to be other entrances to places. There also seems to be a ranch.

Keep Walking? Y/N

@Bomb

Zanzibar heard Raven mopping and rolled his eyes.

"Kid, people die all the time and most of it is beyond our control. Moaning and groaning bout it only causes more deaths so take your hand and shove it down your throat, but if you want to make yourself useful, get one of the stones before Gay Lord or his boyfriends get them."
"....." It was clear Raven still felt remorse over what happened. Still he composed himself and looked at those who joined them.
th_toaru7.png

Accelerator just about spat at the ground distastefully.

"Oh, don't worry. If he didn't die from whatever it was that killed him, I woulda ripped off every bit of his flesh one by one myself," He said to Raven, pocketing his hands as he would also approach the green-haired girl, "Kept on going on and on about how evil and cool he was. At least, that was what it felt like for me. Bugs who act like kings should be put in their place, y'know? Good riddance, I'll say. He chose to be like that, and so he was punished accordingly. No objections for fourth-rate villains like him."

Cheery fellow, isn't he?

@Crimson Spartan @Raven @Anybody who wants to follow​
".......I too was readying to kill him........One who kills like that doesn't doesn't deserve to live........"
So Victor was the traitor. Objective cleared. Well now that that was done she would...do something. Astarte looked around for whatever it was she was to do. It was hard to decide without any commands besides "get the rocks" or something.

The simplest option was to simply continue moving with whoever she'd been with prior. So she continued following after Raven and Accelerator for now, also moving towards the green-haired girl. It seemed that other Zanzibar guy was around as well. She didn't have much to say on the matter of whether they should be sad or whatever now.

"Agreed."

She didn't have much of a subjective interest in this villain rant of Accelerator's, but she did think it was a good riddance. Someone who posed a threat to her hanging around was not in her interests. As for the matter of preventing the dog and raccoon's deaths, the thought never crossed her mind.

@Crimson Spartan @Archwar @Verite @Raven
So it appeared as if he was with these two again. He didn't mind it in all honesty but wasn't sure he could trust them.

@Those who approached the Girl with Green hair

"AH so this is my group" She commented seeing those approach her while others head to some friends of her's.

latest

"Well my name is Saria. I'm suppose to take you where we believe Link may had left the Spiritual Stone which he should had gotten to stop this mess but that was obviously stopped. Or well you all wouldn't be here right?" She commented the looked around. "Alright so I can guide you to where the location should be if you'll follow me to the Lost Woods" She stated finally getting to the point.

".....Let us move quickly then...." Raven spoke glancing at Motochika who had joined them.

@Raven @Verite @Kaykay @Archwar @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.