Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serge returned the smile as they began to walk away from the crime scene. He wasn't exactly sure of where they should go, having been distracted by the voting, so he looked to Suki to lead the way, "Where to?"

@Raven @york
Round 2:

The votes seem final and it appears everyone has voted Victor the second most suspected was Yuno. Many may or may not had realized but by voting Victor that meant Rowen was suspected as well. Soon some women appeared they seemed like pirates who you wouldn't expect to really care what happened unless it benefited them.
latest

The two woman come together. First checking Rowen and seeming to find no evidence. The other began to search Victor soon they seemed to discover something rather well hidden. A stone it was a stone Ghirahim has worn once in his third form along with others who had followed him. The two looked at him. "Your coming to a special place with us." One commented. "A sentence to your death." The other stated her eyes seemed to grin.

ghirahim_x_reader___my_mistress__part_1__by_neresma-d8xokha.jpg

Victor was taken first to a cell so it could be determined how they might properly execute him. The dark nature of the cell seemed to give him solitude from the others. It didn't last. Soon a phantom noise could be heard and Victor caught a hint of movement in the shadows. The figure closed in rapidly, seemingly going straight for his face. Victor moved away but not swift enough to keep his mask. His complete face was revealed.

52c90fd2eacfc_208066b.jpg

Shooting a glance back up, he spots a second but familiar face. But only for a mere moment. The ones in his cell both directed a look of revenge straight at him. He wouldn't let himself go down easy but regardless of whether it was the phantom or the planned murderer, his fall seemed inevitable. He did good at his dodging at first but eventually his breathing got heavy and his movements slowed. He was tiring. And he was disarmed.

With an air of finality, he was pinned. And that's when his painful end arrived.
1f1432847ab8b915b8fda307b21ca279.gif

His eyes were crushed in by the attacker's hands. The pressure was immense, his eyes caving in almost immediately.

Hilda soon appears in the sky once more.

Hilda.completestaff.png

Now that your votes have been counted and we have imprisoned our possible traitors, I need to inform you that there may be something to help us stop Ghirahim before he gets the triforce. Unfortunately, Princess Zelda has informed us she is unaware of where the artifact may be. As we feared, many different worlds that contained the triforce have intertwined, creating many different triforces with the same properties. With this in mind, Zelda and her allies have no idea where any of these different artifacts may lie. Now, Midna will meet with you all to speak in my stead.

All of you see a woman walk into view, looking much different from those you have met so far. Her hair is a red orange and her skin is covered in markings.

Midna27s_true_form.png

"I am Midna," The woman speaks. She pauses, thinking for a moment to herself before looking toward you all. "These are who I'm meant to help?" she questions, and a laugh from behind her could be heard. Midna sighs, knowing it must be Zelda, for she had a similar reaction when she mentioned finding Link. "All right, sorry if I seemed rude or disappointed. Now it has come to our knowledge that, once more, an item that helped one of the missing heroes has been found. They are the Spiritual Stones, which can be found at different temples across the land. One is found in nature... or earth as some might say... The Spiritual Stone of Courage. You can find the entrance, I do believe, in Kokiri. The second is that of water, the Spiritual Stone of Wisdom. I think we discovered that the entrance is likely at a beach. The third is of fire, the Spiritual Stone of Power. This temple's entrance is... well, I think a Goron said he felt it was in Death Mountain."

Midna looked at all of them. "We can help you find the entrance of these locations, but you must choose where you will start yourselves, as we need all three to come closer to stopping Ghirahim and getting you home. Now, please chose who will be in which group." Midna finally finished and moved to the side, revealing what seemed to be three people standing behind her. One was a Kokiri a girl with green hair, another seemed to be part fish, and the third part boulder.

zelda_spiritual_stones_pack_by_ggrock70.png

Spiritual Stone of Courage
Spiritual Stone of Wisdom
Spiritual Stone of Power

Mini-Games
Explore more of Kokiri
Explore more of Skyloft
Explore Hyrule Fields
Please Bold and Underline your Choices

Note: @TheSpringwoodSlasher has the Spiritual Stone of Wisdom and @The Silver Paladin has the Spiritual Stone of Power so tag them if you pick those two locations to explore.

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player: @Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Victor Kresnik Canon: Tales of Xillia Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitor Status: Alive

Imprisoned:
Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Hero Status: Alive
Serge sighed as Victor was executed for his crimes. While he was certainly happy they hadn't executed an innocent, he couldn't help but feel a pang of regret for the man. Perhaps I really am too nice at times... "Suki, let's go," with a shake of hid head, he focused back on the task they had been given. It seemed he was headed back to Kokiri Forest.

@york @Verite @Jeremi @Raven
Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Verite @Jeremi @Raven
121095_original.png

Madotuski closed here eyes for a moment, what had happened wasn't exactly pleasant to say the least; not something she wanted to see again for a while... However, at least they've caught one of the Traitors, they were one step closer to some sort of culminative goal, though, what sort of sacrifices would they have to make? It felt a little saddening to see a life go like that, even if this certainly wasn't the first time she had seen it, nor was it going to be her last, that was for certain. After a while, she nodded at what Serge said, following him as they headed to Kokiri Forest.

Searching the grass you do not find a person but rather a rupee.

latest

Congrats's it's a five piece.

Soon looking a bit more something flies up.

navi_by_hextupleyoodot.jpg

Why it's a small fairy. What could it be doing here all alone?

"Hey" She called and rubbed her head perhaps you hit her.​
Ri looked at the five piece she suddenly had in her possession. And then, her attention turned to the fairy. Star Lord was already conversing quite a bit with the fairy, so she listened to their conversation for a while, while cringing a little when the Star Lord would make light of things uncomfortably to the fairy. She listened to them speak to each other until she had a chance to ask the question that had been on her mind for quite some time now.

tumblr_nr2gqi2r761qdko6fo2_1280.png

"I am... I mean, we are, looking for a hero that the Kokiri people seek. He has gone missing for some time, from what they tell us. Do you know where this hero of theirs might be?", she asked.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman

Star-Lord shrugged. 'Some of them . I'm no expert, but I've probably heard of most of them. Still, Japan....that's pretty damn awesome. What do you do for a living?'

@Wedge Antilles

Kazuma exhaled a bit at the response. "Japan." He wondered why this person would call it "awesome", but didn't ask why. Instead, he answered the question.

"I run an orphanage called Sunshine, on Okinawa. It is a different place from most of Japan, it is a tropical small island in south east Asia. You might say that as an orphan myself, I understand what those children are going through, and I wish to help them. To have a better path in life than I did."

Then, at the appearance of the fairy, Kazuma merely paid attention to Star Lord and Ri's conversation with it, partly because he had nothing to say that was not already said... and he was apprehensive at the thought of a fairy actually existing here.

@Mighty Roman @Mari @Raven

Kazuma exhaled a bit at the response. "Japan." He wondered why this person would call it "awesome", but didn't ask why. Instead, he answered the question.

"I run an orphanage called Sunshine, on Okinawa. It is a different place from most of Japan, it is a tropical small island in south east Asia. You might say that as an orphan myself, I understand what those children are going through, and I wish to help them. To have a better path in life than I did."

Then, at the appearance of the fairy, Kazuma merely paid attention to Star Lord and Ri's conversation with it, partly because he had nothing to say that was not already said... and he was apprehensive at the thought of a fairy actually existing here.

@Mighty Roman @Mari @Raven
Star-Lord nodded. He filed it under 'not a threat', but he still felt that Kazuma was hiding something. That didn't mean that he was a traitor, but this seeming benevolence seemed to be too good to be true. Perhaps with the murder of his friend, his cynicism was at an all-time high. Perhaps it was due to his own childhood, full of the sadness of never knowing his own father.
'That's awesome. We all have our own ways of protecting the galaxy.'
He was still so tempted to play Saturday Night Fever in mockery of Kazuma's outfit, but he still doubted that Kazuma would get the joke. He still took out his Walkman and played a song aloud, perhaps to distract himself from Rocket's death, or perhaps to lighten the mood.

'Which one of those Gems do you think we should go for? Speaking from experience, Power gems never work out well, nor does infinite Wisdom, so how about Courage?'
@Wedge Antilles @Raven @Mari

As his small group made their way for the castle, Ven began to run faster and faster. While running, his feet kicked up dirt that may have splatted on anyone unfortunate enough to be left behind him. Ventus was very nimble and quick, almost as if his body were made out of an aerodynamic material. The boy was built for speed.

This is it, I can see the castle from here! Great!

Trying to press along faster after seeing the castle turned out impossible, however, when more of the plant creatures attacked them. "Ah!" Ven exclaimed, halting to a stop.

th_304.png

"There might be too many of them. I'm going to fight some of them off. You guys go on ahead!" Wouldn't want these things attacking the castle. I should protect everyone inside from these things before they get too close!

"Command style: Fever Pitch!"

After a brief twirl of his keyblade behind his back, Ven's body began to glow with a brilliant, white light. Afterwards, as if he wasn't fast enough already, Ventus began to zip around his foes as if he had become one with the wind itself. "Bring it!" he cried, whirling around and flowing through the air at rapid speeds, thrusting his keyblade with ease at the plant monsters.

Fever_Pitch_KHBBS.gif

The creatures attempted to strike at him with their spikes, but were slower in comparison to the speedy keyblade-bearing teen. Their attacks whizzed passed him while Ven took them out with air-based attacks--his feet never once hitting the ground during his combo.

Once a majority of them had been vanquished, Ven landed back on his feet, breathing heavy. In all honestly, from his long slumber, Ven was a bit out of shape. The attack easily tired him out.

"A-All right... I think they're all--" Ven paused, realizing one creature stood. "Wait, one more! I got it!" Ven rushed toward the creature, halted by a strange pain flickering in his head. He grunted and dropped his keyblade in order to grip his head.

th_260.png

Ngh, this pain, it's familiar. It reminds me of--

"Ahh!" Ven cried, the feeling of the remaining plant monster piercing him in the chest with one of it's attacks while his guard was down. Feeling fatigued from fighting so hard a moment ago, the attack heavily effected him.

Ven fell over.

Well, damn.

yyK3RFw.gif

Game over. : |

@Raven @BarrenThin @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato
Fighting was an art not unlike dancing. There were many ways to go about it. Sometimes, both could be rather stiff and forced. Other times, elegant and so on. Kanzaki imagined herself thinking this as she observed Ventus's fighting, almost impressed enough with his skill and movements to excuse however he got himself in that mess.

Having stopped to watch him do battle, she noticed quickly when Ventus would be assaulted by the strange pain that would cause him to cry out and pause, leaving himself vulnerable for the last enemy around the area to assault him and possibly even incapacitate him. Tch, how troublesome... was something she wish she could think in a situation like this.

JFHRcdA.gif

As blue magical energy began to surround her body and her weapons, Kaori drew her sword. There was only one enemy left, it seemed, so she shouldn't need to exert too much force and energy, though she could never be sure. Perhaps there might be even more enemies lurking in the darkness, so she had to be careful about how much power she'd output.

That boy... What am I going to do with him? Kaori thought to herself as she began to focus on the lone plant monster in sight. It was an odd experience for her. She was so used to being saved by young, reckless spiky-haired boys (or more specifically, just one) that when the roles were reversed, she could almost laugh at the irony if she were a more openly humorous person.

2QU37Q4.gif

"Hyaah!" Kanzaki exclaimed, dashing forward at high speeds and easily destroying the opponent that stood before her with visible prejudice, slashing at it rapidly with her sword into many pieces. A nodachi sword like hers normally left little room for defense, but with an approach like this, even if it were against a far more powerful opponent, she liked to imagine that aggressiveness could compensate for a lack of a solid defense.

Of course, when it would be infused with her Yuisen spell, perhaps details like that became irrelevant.

Quickly sheathing her sword, Kanzaki would run over to Ventus and kneel beside him, partially holding up the upper half of his body with her hands, gently shaking him. "Ventus! Are you alright?" She inquired with concern. Hopefully, if healing magic would be needed from her, she would be able to provide it, given her properties as a Saint, but to use it on someone who used an entirely different magic system... How would said Saint-derived healing magic affect him?

"Come on, speak to me..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Under his helmet, Aeric looked grave. His first instinct was to pull out a chime and wave it around, before a light appeared around Ven. Assuming the boy was hurt, he may be healed.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Fighting was an art not unlike dancing. There were many ways to go about it. Sometimes, both could be rather stiff and forced. Other times, elegant and so on. Kanzaki imagined herself thinking this as she observed Ventus's fighting, almost impressed enough with his skill and movements to excuse however he got himself in that mess.

Having stopped to watch him do battle, she noticed quickly when Ventus would be assaulted by the strange pain that would cause him to cry out and pause, leaving himself vulnerable for the last enemy around the area to assault him and possibly even incapacitate him. Tch, how troublesome... was something she wish she could think in a situation like this.

JFHRcdA.gif

As blue magical energy began to surround her body and her weapons, Kaori drew her sword. There was only one enemy left, it seemed, so she shouldn't need to exert too much force and energy, though she could never be sure. Perhaps there might be even more enemies lurking in the darkness, so she had to be careful about how much power she'd output.

That boy... What am I going to do with him? Kaori thought to herself as she began to focus on the lone plant monster in sight. It was an odd experience for her. She was so used to being saved by young, reckless spiky-haired boys (or more specifically, just one) that when the roles were reversed, she could almost laugh at the irony if she were a more openly humorous person.

2QU37Q4.gif

"Hyaah!" Kanzaki exclaimed, dashing forward at high speeds and easily destroying the opponent that stood before her with visible prejudice, slashing at it rapidly with her sword into many pieces. A nodachi sword like hers normally left little room for defense, but with an approach like this, even if it were against a far more powerful opponent, she liked to imagine that aggressiveness could compensate for a lack of a solid defense.

Of course, when it would be infused with her Yuisen spell, perhaps details like that became irrelevant.

Quickly sheathing her sword, Kanzaki would run over to Ventus and kneel beside him, partially holding up the upper half of his body with her hands, gently shaking him. "Ventus! Are you alright?" She inquired with concern. Hopefully, if healing magic would be needed from her, she would be able to provide it, given her properties as a Saint, but to use it on someone who used an entirely different magic system... How would said Saint-derived healing magic affect him?

"Come on, speak to me..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Under his helmet, Aeric looked grave. His first instinct was to pull out a chime and wave it around, before a light appeared around Ven. Assuming the boy was hurt, he may be healed.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ven was out for the count.

th_884.png

Normally, Ven was a much tougher force to crush so the fact he had so easily been knocked over by one measly attack was a bit peculiar. In truth, he hadn't completely recovered from his long slumber. His body was a bit weaker. However, this wasn't his only issue. The pain in he felt in his head had been completely unrelated to the attack inflicted upon him by the plant monster. Ventus still had a problem that ran deep then he realized...

Fortunately, Ven wasn't very deeply set in his unconsciousness. Just outside the reaches of his mind, he could hear a voice.

Ventus! Are you all right?

Kaori?

Come on, speak to me...

I'm asleep again. Ngh, that's not what I want. C'mon, wake up...

Purely on will alone, Ven forced himself awake. He opened his eyes, glancing upward at Kaori--who had been shaking him. His blue eyes, however, were dull and dingy; they had lost their spark of light.

He sat up, grunting from the pain in his chest. "Ugh, I'm... awake. Sorry to worry you," he said, glancing between Aeric and Kaori. Ven was injured, but at least he wasn't dead. "Are the monsters gone? Is the castle safe?" he asked, concerning himself with others before he thought about his own problem.

Victor Kresnik looks at the two animals and scoffs. "you two were too easy. Killing you was a piece of cake. you really should be more careful who you trust. Besides, if I had been even slightly more intelligent about this, I wouldn't be here now. So be good little rodents and scurry off." It is precisely at this time when he realizes he is a Wolf, larger and more vicious looking than Balto, with grey fur over a majority of his body, the same markings and red eye that he concealed under his mask being present here, showing him to be a man of secrets, a man of devious planning, and, more importantly, a dead man. "So, I'm an animal until I fill this thing. Perfect. I can potentially teach these pests how it's done. HMPH!." Victor turns to run up to the lady in blue, and rips her bindings off before pawing at her head incessantly, not intending to stop until she wakes the crap up. "Wake up, Bimbo, I apparently need your help."

@Might Roman (in case you want to follow Victor's Afterlife. if not, I'll cease tagging you.)

@The Silver Paladin @Librarian Cat

Rowen ilbert looks at his captors, who had taken his Rapier. Hero, eh? So he was a hero and did not know it. Looking around, he notices an unlocked cell door, and many lithe, fit women, seemingly of Half-Elympion, Half Foreign decent. Hmm, I could take them all out one by one if I needed to, After all they seem incapable of Spirit artes, but that's only soil my smeared reputation. If I am to rebuiild it, I should focus on doing nothing until I am set free. There will be plenty of time for that later on, and we have quite the fight with Ghirahim and his oddly feminine tastes coming up. time to think. Rowen thinks to himself, before standing, and magical rings circle him, with a shield that appears to have a coat of arms depicting an eye in focus on it, rotating with the rings encircling the conductor, as he moves his hands like he were conducting a Symphony, a very faint tune playing from the rings, helping him to focus in.
Rowen remains like this, either until stopped, rescued, or otherwise interfered with.
@ Whoever needs this tag.

CO-GM NOTE TO @Raven: You called Rowen a Hero, but I have had no part in the Hero delibs. Please either add me, or change the status. ^^; don't want to lie to our players, after all.)

The chains shatter before you even bite them off. They fall to the ground like Glass. The woman stands up.

890f1cf9a3b135efbddb84ff87baeefe.jpg

She clutches her sword. "I am Saber Arturia, King of Knights, and I ask of you, are you my master?" She sheathed her sword, and looked at Victor.

th_884.png

Normally, Ven was a much tougher force to crush so the fact he had so easily been knocked over by one measly attack was a bit peculiar. In truth, he hadn't completely recovered from his long slumber. His body was a bit weaker. However, this wasn't his only issue. The pain in he felt in his head had been completely unrelated to the attack inflicted upon him by the plant monster. Ventus still had a problem that ran deep then he realized...

Fortunately, Ven wasn't very deeply set in his unconsciousness. Just outside the reaches of his mind, he could hear a voice.

Kaori?

Come on, speak to me...

Purely on will alone, Ven forced himself awake. He opened his eyes, glancing upward at Kaori--who had been shaking him. His blue eyes, however, were dull and dingy; they had lost their spark of light.

He sat up, grunting from the pain in his chest. "Ugh, I'm... awake. Sorry to worry you," he said, glancing between Aeric and Kaori. Ven was injured, but at least he wasn't dead. "Are the monsters gone? Is the castle safe?" he asked, concerning himself with others before he thought about his own problem.

Aeric, his visor up, seemed worried now. "The Hell were you thinking, doing that alone? At least I can afford to get myself killed!" There was a certain anger mixed with concern to his voice. "Gwyn's sake, don't do that again!" Aeric once again, with a frown, tried to treat the boy's injuries with the miracle.

"What'd you go picking a fight for!? They weren't even awake until we got close!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

The chains shatter before you even bite them off. They fall to the ground like Glass. The woman stands up.

890f1cf9a3b135efbddb84ff87baeefe.jpg

She clutches her sword. "I am Saber Arturia, King of Knights, and I ask of you, are you my master?" She sheathed her sword, and looked at Victor.
Victor looks at her and tilts his head. "Bark bark barkbark bark." (Yes, I suppose I am. now get me out of here before I get an urge to scratch myself.")

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Victor looks at her and tilts his head. "Bark bark barkbark bark." (Yes, I suppose I am. now get me out of here before I get an urge to scratch myself.")

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

The woman tilted her head. "Let's go, Master." She says. "Zant will return soon, and we must be out of here by then."

th_884.png

Kaori?

Come on, speak to me...

"Stupid boy, what were you thinking?! Fighting in the shape you're in!" Kaori exclaimed, though the fact that her eyes and expression would soften up would seem to betray the otherwise harsh tone of her words. In any case, she would begin to help Ventus up. They had to all stick together, no matter what.

"Yes... the area appears to be secure. Can you walk?" She would ask, her tone suddenly shifting to a more gentle one.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Vi
The woman tilted her head. "Let's go, Master." She says. "Zant will return soon, and we must be out of here by then."
Victor growls at the mention of Zant and nods, Intending to follow her. " Bark. Barkbark. " >I agree. Back to Ghirahim.<

@The Silver Paladin

Vi

Victor growls at the mention of Zant and nods, Intending to follow her. " Bark. Barkbark. " >I agree. Back to Ghirahim.<

@The Silver Paladin

Did you not hear him? You're trapped in this form, and this world until you can free your soul by finding parts of it, and then you must find mirror shards to free yourself." The girl sounded sympathetic. She pointed towards the door. "That's our current way out."

"I understand that you wish to get this as solved as quickly as I'd like it to be. But this isn't just a snap of the fingers and it's done. It'll take some time to part the water. Come with me." The zora motioned as Eddy and Double D followed behind while Ed just flopped behind them in fish form still.

"Um, Zora sir? Do you know of any way to restore our friend to normal? It appears he's had quite the allergic reaction to your..kind?" That wasn't exactly the easiest thing to voice when your entire race made someone ill. Or in this case turn them into a fish.

"I think he looks better this way, hehehe..ED! GET OFF ME!" Eddy screeched as Ed flopped on top of him. Trying to push his friend off him was proving less than fruitful. Ed however didn't see anything wrong with what he was doing as the dopey smile stayed on his face all the while. "Eddy, do you think you could scratch my scales?"

"Gentlemen please! I need to focus for parting the waterfall.." The Zora clasped his hands together as the group stood in front of what looked like a running waterfall and behind it was a step of stairs and a stone door. The water then began to slowly part to the sides leaving Eddy and Double D's jaws left on the floor. What was this guy's deal!? Sure he was a freaky fish guy but when did that give one the power to control water?

They were even more freaked out when they saw Ed was floating on top of the parted water.

"I am King Neptune, ahahaha! It's funny because I'm a fish."

"Please do not desecrate the waters of our domain!" The Zora called up to Ed before continuing down the stairway until the group reached the door.

120px-Water_Temple_Artwork.png

"In an attempt to try and keep any potential heroes at bay, Ghiriham has flooded the temple. Normally this would deter most heroes as they'd not be able to traverse the flooded sections. But you seem like a hardier bunch and with your tunics, you'll be able to breath and speak as if nothing were wrong. There are three enemies that'll need to be defeated to lower the water and one of them has the stone that we're looking for no doubt. I'll guide you as much as I can. But I'll leave the fighting up to you.."

With that he'd open the door and once all of the group was through, it'd close behind them. Once they were behind the confines of the door however, none of them would have noticed the shadowed figure standing close by with black hair and glowing red eyes and a twisted grin on her face. It's figure seemed shockingly familiar to one of the group's female members. But for what reason..? Perhaps they'd find out as they ventured into the depths of the Water Temple.

The entryway of the temple seemed to consist of a straight and narrow path into a pool of water. From which the zora waved for the others to follow as they traversed along rather smoothly. Solid structures even appeared to be in the distance! Albeit ones with tekites on them although they didn't seem to have noticed the heroes yet. Somehow they might have had a feeling that this wouldn't be as easy as they had hoped.

350px-Wtt.jpg

Lurking on the watery floor of the temple, creatures similar to manta-rays in appearance began to pry themselves off the ground. Glancing up, they'd see the party floating above and narrowed their eyes. They weren't smart enough to differentiate between good and evil. But they could tell intruders at least and these people seemed to fit the parameters pretty well. They tried to note which ones might have made the easiest targets however. Zoras were tough enough enemies on their own and something gave them an unwelcoming feeling from the pink haired one. The fish boy seemed to be moving along at a less than steady pace behind them..

So floating upwards, the Stingers lunged forward as they sought to slam into Ed's underside to try and knock him onto his back. So it'd make dragging him down to the temple floor all that much easier. The remainder of the creatures turned and began to swim towards the others with the exception of Yuno to try and ram into them at high speeds.

latest

"Aaaaah! Help me guys!"

"Stingers! Annoying creatures but despite their great speed, their durability leaves a lot to be desired. Strike their underside if you can before they streak past you!" The zora yelled to the group before being tackled aside by one of the stingers in question.

@C.T. @Lizzy @Shattered♦Secrets™
jxNRME1.jpg

tumblr_my0dvb8FVQ1qbc2ylo1_500.gif
Rosalina was just swimming along with the group, when she heard the boy turned fish yell out for help. The things that attacked him were called Stingers, they looked and sounded bad. Zora said to attack their underside, so that was what Rosalina and Luma would do. Before she could...one of the stingers wrapped around her leg, trying to take her under. "No you do not!" It was time for Rosalina and Luma to do their special combo on this guy.
"Luma, now!" Rosalina used Luma Shot, sending Luma towards the stinger, who in shock fell under, which just gave her the advantage. She swatted at the stingers underbelly. Successful Hit! "Guys we need to get rid of these stingers. If you can, please just knock them out...I don't want to kill them." She hoped they would listen...but someone probably wouldn't. These stingers were annoying, but they probably didn't know what was going on. They shouldn't die for a misunderstanding, no one should.

I: @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Lizzy

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
Did you not hear him? You're trapped in this form, and this world until you can free your soul by finding parts of it, and then you must find mirror shards to free yourself." The girl sounded sympathetic. She pointed towards the door. "That's our current way out."
He nods. BARK bark bark. >I heard him perfectly. I just don't care. I have no soul in the first place."

@The Silver Paladin

Ugh. More pests. She scowled, watching them rise up in force. They looked a little weak to be honest. Perhaps that was the reason they seemed to be giving her a wide berth. Water dwellers they may be. Hunters of the depths. But even animals could sense it. As soon as she entered the water, there was a new alpha dog in there with them. The apex predator. And she was normally a polite and shy girl. The kind of target that was easily preyed upon. But as soon as they swam straight for Yuki, they sealed their fate. This pool they called home would become a depthless tomb from which there was no escape.

Boosting her swimming speed with a burst of flight, she blasted forward right at one of the Stingers heading for Yuki and began grappling with it, trying to get a good lock. Her teeth were bared in a fierce expression...right up until she got the good grip on it. And utterly disregarded the advice the Rosalina had given. There was only one reasonable response. And so she pulled it's jaw apart, further and further, until it snapped and the Stinger was dead.

But she didn't stop there. She kept pulling until she had ripped the creature itself in two, right down the middle. A sudden cloud of blood sprouted out, not unlike the ink of an octopus, momentarily covering Yuno in the crimson shade of it's blood. That was when she let go. Message sent, loud and clear. There was blood in the water.

The shark has come.

tumblr_nrz17zNuKQ1rtdbgmo2_500.gif

She laughed hysterically, rubbing her hand up against her face and into her hair, smearing it with the blood. "I told this to Skull Kid and the mask! There's a reason man is the most dangerous animal of all. Let me show you!" She shot forward once again, heading for another Stinger. Rinse and repeat as many times as needed.

On his end, Yuki was diving down. Blade in hand and moving straight for the one dragging Ed down, aiming to give a direct stab right to it's underbelly. Quick and simple.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lizzy @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Levi and Hanji had their dual blades out and used there Titan slaying skills to make quick deep cuts into any Stinger's underbellies that tried to attack them or were nearby.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Water Temple peeps

"... Soooo, what did you think of that?"

"Too obvious that Victor was the killer behind it. That's why I didn't bother to vote as many got the idea from the fact alone."

The Witches continued their little Tea Party until something else happened to interrupt it.

@shitpostyay​

@Those who approached the Girl with Green hair

"AH so this is my group" She commented seeing those approach her while others head to some friends of her's.

latest

"Well my name is Saria. I'm suppose to take you where we believe Link may had left the Spiritual Stone which he should had gotten to stop this mess but that was obviously stopped. Or well you all wouldn't be here right?" She commented the looked around. "Alright so I can guide you to where the location should be if you'll follow me to the Lost Woods" She stated finally getting to the point.

@Bomb

Lank listened and nodded. "Yeah the Spiritual Stones Link was suppose to go after them starting with the Spiritual Stone of Courage which Saria is the one who knew the location other than Link and Zelda." Lank explained. "There are two others as well that Link knew of and was suppose to get but he shared with others their location." Lank added.

Status
Not open for further replies.