Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not answering my question, Tinkerbell. None of us know who this 'Link' is. But if you don't stop buzzing around and not give us any answers, these bullets will 'Link' with what physical membrane holds you together. Understood?
@Raven @Mari @Wedge Antilles

@

Reactions: Mari
Not answering my question, Tinkerbell. None of us know who this 'Link' is. But if you don't stop buzzing around and not give us any answers, these bullets will 'Link' with what physical membrane holds you together. Understood?
@Raven @Mari @Wedge Antilles

@
Navi listing took a breath. "Hey Listen" She commented. "Link boy with green hat and clothes. Should have a fairy but doesn't cause she got knocked out. He's a Kokirir but recently learned Hyilian." She stated.

navi__3d_model_by_strangleyme-d4edry3.jpg

@Mighty Roman @Mari @Wedge Antilles

Navi hearing the answer sighed then the question made her look up. "I'm his fairy which means I am meant to help him on his journey. I'm also suppose to help him when he fights." She explained.

@Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Star-Lord sighed. 'Good for you. Care to join us? We happen to be looking for a legendary hero, believe it or not.'
Star-Lord failed to see how the Fairy could be of any use in a fight, but decided not to question it.
@Raven

Hearing him answer she nodded which just appeared to be bobbing up and down. "Yes so you too are looking for Link. Ah I still haven't learned why Zelda and the others think he's the Hero of Time but who knows." She commented then when he asked about joining she flew in a circle it seemed. "Yes that would be great."She answered. "And I will help best I can in battle" She added.

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles

'Okay...Hero of Time. So sort of like Major Victory, only less patriotic?
Anyhow, I'm the Legendary Star-Lord, Guardian of the Galaxy and Ass-Kicker of the Fantastic. As for the rest of this group....there's my friend Ri, Captain Motochika, and a couple of others.

So, where was the last place You left this Link?
@Raven

Madotsuki
@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @Raven @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @FireDrake150
131074_original.png

Madotsuki, noticing the effect being activated concentrated a little, reverting to the "default" hairstyle she had, with pigtails and all... Smiling and nodding a little, as if to affirm that she was indeed ready to leave; she wasn't sure how these effects were working outside of her dream world, but, she certainly didn't object. They would come in handy later on; especially if they needed to defend themselves, or get somewhere that was a bit difficult to do without any assistance from an item or something.​
Serge returned the smile as they began to walk away from the crime scene. He wasn't exactly sure of where they should go, having been distracted by the voting, so he looked to Suki to lead the way, "Where to?"

@Raven @york

@Raven @Archwar @anybody else

Zant laughed at Zanzibar. "You wish to see a fight? There won't be one. At least, not yet."

Ashitaka ran forward. He fired another arrow. Once again, Zant was amused.

"You will regret this, Impa. When Lord Ghirahim finally rules, you will regret this..." He chuckled again. "I will be back." And with that, he disappeared.

Impa simply moved to see Zant looking up. "Says the one who hides behind a mask." She paused. "But will see Zant perhaps I might. But if so then maybe my time has finally come." She commented. Groose glanced and his hands that she had moved to his side had become fist. "I won't let him hurt you granny. Zelda and Link need you when they return." He commented. Impa looked at Groose then to the Doctor. "I agree once more with Zant that now is not the time to fight you probable will meet him again along with me. If not like this from another time or world then I might be of more help." She commented and gave a small smile seeing how Groose seemed to relax enough to know he wasn't just gonna run into battle. His time here she was impersted on how much he has learned and grown from when they first met.​

The Deku Scrub looked at the weapon as if ready to make a move but never did. "Um.... Sir I don't mean to harm you just noticed you seem t be racking up in rupees." He commented. "And was wondering if perhaps I had something of interest to sell you." The man explained and sounded a bit nervous when he looked at the pointed trident.​
"Sell? You're a merchant? Whatcha got?" Fizz said, putting down his trinket.

@Raven

Round 1 Update:

Suddenly no matter where in Hyrule you may be. Whether it's at Clock Town, Ordon, Kokiri, Skyloft, the Hyrule Fields, or even in one of the many Kakariko villages. A voice can be heard. "I am Hylia of a different Hyrule some may know it as the fallen Hyrule. You new warriors, no...heroes must stop the Demon Lord Ghirahim and save all of Hyrule and even your own worlds. Before he gets the Triforce. We have reason to believe he may not have it yet for there has not been any signs proving he has. We just know he may have a piece of it." The voice claiming to be Hylia stated. "If you help us defeat Ghirahim you not only can go home but be rewarded for your deed. First to help you heroes you must find the Spiritual Stones there are only three and they are scattered amongst the different worlds of Hyrule. I'm afraid I have no idea where. Good luck brave ones and I am sure you all are here for a reason...perhaps you all are even the new chosen ones." She said and soon the voice seemed to be done. Everyone now having a better idea on why they may be here.
Princess-Hilda.jpg

Then you all seem to see Hylia's face in the sky. How she is doing that no one knows and you don't really seem to question it for her image would change to something far more gruesome. Two dead bodies.
a844141.jpg

It's Rocket Raccon. The image she shows appears he was found outside the goddess statue, Rocket's face sliced up. It looks as though that he is where Groose and the Old Lady are.
balto3_13.jpg

Then another image appears his sort of companion Balto appears. Balto seems to have received a bullet to the head right in between his eyes. It seems someone is a good shot.

You may be wondering how these two ended up dead in front of the Godesses Statue. Perhaps Ghirahim is to blame, but an investigation should be done in order to find out for sure.

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Note: It's that time finally I know. Okay so remember when you decided on a vote to well underline and bold the name. And for my fun of it don't forget to call a loftwing and tie that letter.

The Dead:

Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Note: @The Silver Paladin will be your new guide
At one moment, Balto thought he was just casually walking with the others, simply enduring the patience as they all were while slowly picking up clues as to where the hero is.

Then it all vanished, just disappeared into chaos, in an instant he was thrown around and hurt to see a gun pointed at him, he was all to shocked to do anything of action, it happened way too fast. The gun was pointed at his head, locked and loaded, he couldn't make up the face of the killer either, he looked up at this killer, not yet ready to die, he was scared and alone in this strange place, and he thought he was even starting to make new friends!
alpha-and-omega_125407_1.jpg

";-;"
"BOOM!"
and just like that, it was back to loneliness, as he slumped down into the bleak eternal darkness of death.
Alone.
Confused.
Afraid.
If anything, it was the Cat Overlord's fault.

Rocket however, never saw it coming, one minute, he was with the weird fish guy, the next moment BLAM! death, never even saw it coming.

The Afterlife:

@Librarian Cat

2vdkyz9.jpg

You awake in a castle's Throne Room. The throne remains empty. You hear a noise at the other end of the Throne Room. Turning around, you see an armored man with two creatures by his side.

TPOneMore-Zant-620x.jpg

"So, the first one of you has arrived, then?" The figure said. The figure made its way towards the throne, the creatures walking beside it. The Creature finally sat down in the throne. "Welcome to my realm. The realm of Twilight." The figure let out a small laugh under his armor. "The Lord Ghirahim has given me control over those who die in his game, so I've decided to have a little fun." He snaps his fingers. "To make it more fun, I have gone into your mind. You are now an animal Spirit, and to become human and escape, you must fill your Vessel of Light, with pieces your soul. I have also sealed your powers." The figure let out a small laugh again, and hold one up:

56px-Vessel_of_Light.png

You would notice you had turned into your spirit animal. You couldn't use any of your equipment. You were trapped in this form until you collected the Spirit Vessels.

The figure spoke again. "There are also shards of a mirror. Once you return to your original form, you will require these to escape, but... You won't." The figure let out one final laugh. "Oh, and before I forget, there are spirit guides. Both from a realm that's... distant. Both were once kings of their lands, and then they were warriors. One is honorable and chivalrous, the other is playful. I will let you choose." Zant snapped his fingers, and two thrones appeared. In each, sat a woman. Their heads were down, and they were bound by magical chains.

YgHmA.jpg

((Except they're unconscious.))

"Remember, you can only free one, and they will guide you throughout this realm. I will be watching you, for I am King Zant." Zant finally stood up, and left the room. The thrones still sat at the end of the room

Investigate?
Now, both characters find themselves in this mysterious new area the throne room, perhaps a judging area? Then they would both find out that they were with each other and give each other growls of displeasment, since their only interaction had one wavering a gun at the other.

Then they saw Kant, or the weird armored-pyramid-head dude. He explained to them that they were dead, but to become 'alive again' they had to 'fill your vessels of life with your soul...and find shards of a mirror' For Balto, he guessed it made sense, but for Rocket, he thought this was some serious cultist crap, to much 'spiritual nonsense' in here, and that mutt is not good, no monster is, he went to reach for his gun and shoot that thing to be safe, but he realized something...

220px-raccoon_procyon_lotor_2.jpg

He was on all fours, had no weapons, and was NAKED!

"DARGH! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! THIS IS STUPID! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? WHO KILLED ME AND DID THIS! I SWEAR I WILL CLAW THEIR EYES OUT."

Balto, on the other hand, when this 'spirit animal' thing rose up dramatically into the sky...and plopped to the ground, seemingly unchanged, aside from a little 'thump' on his way there. Perhaps he already was his spirit animal :3

He looked at the furious Raccoon and smirked;

images

"Dude, you seriously need to calm yourself."

Then Rocket stopped arguing, perked up his ears, and swung at the mutt, "Wait, you can talk?"

Balto jumped back in absolute surprise,

Balto.png

"Wait, you can hear me? This is AWESOME!"

"Glad to hear that, but it AINT for me, come on, we gotta go check out some princess, or something like that, It's always something to do with princesses."

Balto nodded, glad to know that, even though it was just a mangy raccoon, that it could talk to him, and that he wouldn't be so lonely.

Perhaps these princesses could do the same, but they could only choose one, and this was all just a matter of 'what is the better color'

"Meh, I'm going for the blue one..."

Balto shouted, "NO! We do the red one!" for the color red reminded him too much of Jenna, to abandon this one could possibly mean the same thing, thankfully, this raccoon didn't care; "Fine, we go for the red one then, does that please you? It's not like I care less!"

With that, they INVESTIGATED THE RED CHICK!

"Sell? You're a merchant? Whatcha got?" Fizz said, putting down his trinket.

@Raven
The Deku nodded. "Yes I'm a merchant hard to make any money when hardly anyone comes around or try to attack you." He stated then vanished a moment in his flower then came back up. "Here's what I got." He stated showing some nuts that can be thrown. "These are Deku Nuts great to make an escape or to stun others." He commented then revealed a stick. "This can be used to light torches when on fire." He said and then grabbed out some seeds two different kinds. "Okay these here are for sling shot amoum or well that's what a boy who came by here a few days ago told me. And these here are magic beans plant them and add water they may grow and soon help you reach more difficult places." He explained.​

The Deku nodded. "Yes I'm a merchant hard to make any money when hardly anyone comes around or try to attack you." He stated then vanished a moment in his flower then came back up. "Here's what I got." He stated showing some nuts that can be thrown. "These are Deku Nuts great to make an escape or to stun others." He commented then revealed a stick. "This can be used to light torches when on fire." He said and then grabbed out some seeds two different kinds. "Okay these here are for sling shot amoum or well that's what a boy who came by here a few days ago told me. And these here are magic beans plant them and add water they may grow and soon help you reach more difficult places." He explained.​
That was a weird choice but...

"How much do they cost?" Fizz asked.

@Raven

"I'll take all of them!" Fizz said, playing 30 rupees.

@Raven
The sells Deku smiled. "Really great" He stated then handed a good amount of each it would seem. 10 Deku Nuts, 10 Sticks, 20 of the slingshot ammo and 5 beans. It seemed that's what he considers one of each. Interesting.

@Bomb

At one moment, Balto thought he was just casually walking with the others, simply enduring the patience as they all were while slowly picking up clues as to where the hero is.

Then it all vanished, just disappeared into chaos, in an instant he was thrown around and hurt to see a gun pointed at him, he was all to shocked to do anything of action, it happened way too fast. The gun was pointed at his head, locked and loaded, he couldn't make up the face of the killer either, he looked up at this killer, not yet ready to die, he was scared and alone in this strange place, and he thought he was even starting to make new friends!
alpha-and-omega_125407_1.jpg

";-;"
"BOOM!"
and just like that, it was back to loneliness, as he slumped down into the bleak eternal darkness of death.
Alone.
Confused.
Afraid.
If anything, it was the Cat Overlord's fault.

Rocket however, never saw it coming, one minute, he was with the weird fish guy, the next moment BLAM! death, never even saw it coming.

Now, both characters find themselves in this mysterious new area the throne room, perhaps a judging area? Then they would both find out that they were with each other and give each other growls of displeasment, since their only interaction had one wavering a gun at the other.

Then they saw Kant, or the weird armored-pyramid-head dude. He explained to them that they were dead, but to become 'alive again' they had to 'fill your vessels of life with your soul...and find shards of a mirror' For Balto, he guessed it made sense, but for Rocket, he thought this was some serious cultist crap, to much 'spiritual nonsense' in here, and that mutt is not good, no monster is, he went to reach for his gun and shoot that thing to be safe, but he realized something...

220px-raccoon_procyon_lotor_2.jpg

He was on all fours, had no weapons, and was NAKED!

"DARGH! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! THIS IS STUPID! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? WHO KILLED ME AND DID THIS! I SWEAR I WILL CLAW THEIR EYES OUT."

Balto, on the other hand, when this 'spirit animal' thing rose up dramatically into the sky...and plopped to the ground, seemingly unchanged, aside from a little 'thump' on his way there. Perhaps he already was his spirit animal :3

He looked at the furious Raccoon and smirked;

images

"Dude, you seriously need to calm yourself."

Then Rocket stopped arguing, perked up his ears, and swung at the mutt, "Wait, you can talk?"

Balto jumped back in absolute surprise,

Balto.png

"Wait, you can hear me? This is AWESOME!"

"Glad to hear that, but it AINT for me, come on, we gotta go check out some princess, or something like that, It's always something to do with princesses."

Balto nodded, glad to know that, even though it was just a mangy raccoon, that it could talk to him, and that he wouldn't be so lonely.

Perhaps these princesses could do the same, but they could only choose one, and this was all just a matter of 'what is the better color'

"Meh, I'm going for the blue one..."

Balto shouted, "NO! We do the red one!" for the color red reminded him too much of Jenna, to abandon this one could possibly mean the same thing, thankfully, this raccoon didn't care; "Fine, we go for the red one then, does that please you? It's not like I care less!"

With that, they INVESTIGATED THE RED CHICK!

The chains fell away from the woman in red, and she stood up.

saber_nero_profile_pic_ver__2_by_exartia-d5wlkgy.png

She drew a sword, and began twirling it around. "My name is Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, but you can call me Nero. Which one of you is my Praetor?" She asked. The girl was a bit short, and she seemed haughty. The girl sat back down in her throne, and crossed her legs. "I rule over the Roman Empire. Well, did." She put her stood up, and put one foot on the ground, one on the throne. "I was the greatest emperor ever! Anyway, let's get going. I need a bath."

If this was your spirit guide through the Afterlife, oh, boy...

Reactions: Nue
The sells Deku smiled. "Really great" He stated then handed a good amount of each it would seem. 10 Deku Nuts, 10 Sticks, 20 of the slingshot ammo and 5 beans. It seemed that's what he considers one of each. Interesting.

@Bomb
"Thanks!" Fizz said, putting them somewhere for now.

@Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.