Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
th_249.png

Ven nimbly jumped back, alarmed when the spiked-creature attacked them. "Whoa!" He held his keyblade in front to him. He held his keyblade back and grinned, hoping he would get a chance to practice sparring against it. However, before he could even release a single, traditional strike raid attack, Aeric had already killed it. "Aw man, I was hoping I'd get in on the action. Aw, well, maybe next time," he hoped, lowering his keyblade.

@BarrenThin @Raven @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato

edit: //ooc: Opps! Sorry, Raven. Hit send on my post one second after your message came through to me not to post anymore. XD​

Strange it seems you have finally made your way through a log that brings you right back at the beginning. Or is it? But it seems the log you came from is gone.

Right
Left

Please Bold and Underline your choice

@Bomb
Well this place seems... familiar.

Nevertheless, Fizz went Right.

@Raven

Round 2:

The votes seem final and it appears everyone has voted Victor the second most suspected was Yuno. Many may or may not had realized but by voting Victor that meant Rowen was suspected as well. Soon some women appeared they seemed like pirates who you wouldn't expect to really care what happened unless it benefited them.
latest

The two woman come together. First checking Rowen and seeming to find no evidence. The other began to search Victor soon they seemed to discover something rather well hidden. A stone it was a stone Ghirahim has worn once in his third form along with others who had followed him. The two looked at him. "Your coming to a special place with us." One commented. "A sentence to your death." The other stated her eyes seemed to grin.

ghirahim_x_reader___my_mistress__part_1__by_neresma-d8xokha.jpg

Victor was taken first to a cell so it could be determined how they might properly execute him. The dark nature of the cell seemed to give him solitude from the others. It didn't last. Soon a phantom noise could be heard and Victor caught a hint of movement in the shadows. The figure closed in rapidly, seemingly going straight for his face. Victor moved away but not swift enough to keep his mask. His complete face was revealed.

52c90fd2eacfc_208066b.jpg

Shooting a glance back up, he spots a second but familiar face. But only for a mere moment. The ones in his cell both directed a look of revenge straight at him. He wouldn't let himself go down easy but regardless of whether it was the phantom or the planned murderer, his fall seemed inevitable. He did good at his dodging at first but eventually his breathing got heavy and his movements slowed. He was tiring. And he was disarmed.

With an air of finality, he was pinned. And that's when his painful end arrived.
1f1432847ab8b915b8fda307b21ca279.gif

His eyes were crushed in by the attacker's hands. The pressure was immense, his eyes caving in almost immediately.

Hilda soon appears in the sky once more.

Hilda.completestaff.png

Now that your votes have been counted and we have imprisoned our possible traitors, I need to inform you that there may be something to help us stop Ghirahim before he gets the triforce. Unfortunately, Princess Zelda has informed us she is unaware of where the artifact may be. As we feared, many different worlds that contained the triforce have intertwined, creating many different triforces with the same properties. With this in mind, Zelda and her allies have no idea where any of these different artifacts may lie. Now, Midna will meet with you all to speak in my stead.

All of you see a woman walk into view, looking much different from those you have met so far. Her hair is a red orange and her skin is covered in markings.

Midna27s_true_form.png

"I am Midna," The woman speaks. She pauses, thinking for a moment to herself before looking toward you all. "These are who I'm meant to help?" she questions, and a laugh from behind her could be heard. Midna sighs, knowing it must be Zelda, for she had a similar reaction when she mentioned finding Link. "All right, sorry if I seemed rude or disappointed. Now it has come to our knowledge that, once more, an item that helped one of the missing heroes has been found. They are the Spiritual Stones, which can be found at different temples across the land. One is found in nature... or earth as some might say... The Spiritual Stone of Courage. You can find the entrance, I do believe, in Kokiri. The second is that of water, the Spiritual Stone of Wisdom. I think we discovered that the entrance is likely at a beach. The third is of fire, the Spiritual Stone of Power. This temple's entrance is... well, I think a Goron said he felt it was in Death Mountain."

Midna looked at all of them. "We can help you find the entrance of these locations, but you must choose where you will start yourselves, as we need all three to come closer to stopping Ghirahim and getting you home. Now, please chose who will be in which group." Midna finally finished and moved to the side, revealing what seemed to be three people standing behind her. One was a Kokiri a girl with green hair, another seemed to be part fish, and the third part boulder.

zelda_spiritual_stones_pack_by_ggrock70.png

Spiritual Stone of Courage
Spiritual Stone of Wisdom
Spiritual Stone of Power

Mini-Games
Explore more of Kokiri
Explore more of Skyloft
Explore Hyrule Fields
Please Bold and Underline your Choices

Note: @TheSpringwoodSlasher has the Spiritual Stone of Wisdom and @The Silver Paladin has the Spiritual Stone of Power so tag them if you pick those two locations to explore.

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player: @Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Victor Kresnik Canon: Tales of Xillia Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitor Status: Alive

Imprisoned:
Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Hero Status: Alive

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 2:

The votes seem final and it appears everyone has voted Victor the second most suspected was Yuno. Many may or may not had realized but by voting Victor that meant Rowen was suspected as well. Soon some women appeared they seemed like pirates who you wouldn't expect to really care what happened unless it benefited them.
latest

The two woman come together. First checking Rowen and seeming to find no evidence. The other began to search Victor soon they seemed to discover something rather well hidden. A stone it was a stone Ghirahim has worn once in his third form along with others who had followed him. The two looked at him. "Your coming to a special place with us." One commented. "A sentence to your death." The other stated her eyes seemed to grin.

Victor was taken first to a cell so it could be determined how they might properly execute him. The dark nature of the cell seemed to give him solitude from the others. It didn't last. Soon a phantom noise could be heard and Victor caught a hint of movement in the shadows. The figure closed in rapidly, seemingly going straight for his face. Victor moved away but not swift enough to keep his mask. His complete face was revealed.

Shooting a glance back up, he spots a second but familiar face. But only for a mere moment. The ones in his cell both directed a look of revenge straight at him. He wouldn't let himself go down easy but regardless of whether it was the phantom or the planned murderer, his fall seemed inevitable. He did good at his dodging at first but eventually his breathing got heavy and his movements slowed. He was tiring. And he was disarmed.

With an air of finality, he was pinned. And that's when his painful end arrived.

His eyes were crushed in by the attacker's hands. The pressure was immense, his eyes caving in almost immediately.

Hilda.completestaff.png

Now that your votes have been counted and we have imprisoned our possible traitors, I need to inform you that there may be something to help us stop Ghirahim before he gets the triforce. Unfortunately, Princess Zelda has informed us she is unaware of where the artifact may be. As we feared, many different worlds that contained the triforce have intertwined, creating many different triforces with the same properties. With this in mind, Zelda and her allies have no idea where any of these different artifacts may lie. Now, Midna will meet with you all to speak in my stead.

All of you see a woman walk into view, looking much different from those you have met so far. Her hair is a red orange and her skin is covered in markings.

Midna27s_true_form.png

"I am Midna," The woman speaks. She pauses, thinking for a moment to herself before looking toward you all. "These are who I'm meant to help?" she questions, and a laugh from behind her could be heard. Midna sighs, knowing it must be Zelda, for she had a similar reaction when she mentioned finding Link. "All right, sorry if I seemed rude or disappointed. Now it has come to our knowledge that, once more, an item that helped one of the missing heroes has been found. They are the Spiritual Stones, which can be found at different temples across the land. One is found in nature... or earth as some might say... The Spiritual Stone of Courage. You can find the entrance, I do believe, in Kokiri. The second is that of water, the Spiritual Stone of Wisdom. I think we discovered that the entrance is likely at a beach. The third is of fire, the Spiritual Stone of Power. This temple's entrance is... well, I think a Goron said he felt it was in Death Mountain."

Midna looked at all of them. "We can help you find the entrance of these locations, but you must choose where you will start yourselves, as we need all three to come closer to stopping Ghirahim and getting you home. Now, please chose who will be in which group." Midna finally finished and moved to the side, revealing what seemed to be three people standing behind her. One was a Kokiri a girl with green hair, another seemed to be part fish, and the third part boulder.

Spiritual Stone of Power

Mini-Games
Explore more of Kokiri
Explore more of Skyloft
Explore Hyrule Fields

Note: @TheSpringwoodSlasher has the Spiritual Stone of Wisdom and @The Silver Paladin has the Spiritual Stone of Power so tag them if you pick those two locations to explore.

Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player: @Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Victor Kresnik Canon: Tales of Xillia Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitor Status: Alive

Imprisoned:
Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Hero Status: Alive
The Prison:

As Rowen regained consciousness he'd find himself laying on a cold, damp stone floor. Looking around it was quite clear that he was inside a prison cell with very little to accommodate him. A bunk on the floor to the left of him and a bucket with...something inside of it to the right.

He could see a small window with bars barring him to reach the outside world. Even if the hope of escape entered his mind that would quickly be dashed if he tried to look outside.

Wherever he might have been Rowen seemed to be elevated high above the ground, which allowed him a clear view of the outside world. What he saw didn't fill him with much hope.

the_nopada_desert_by_link8909-d4vpkim.jpg

The desert stretched miles and miles in every direction with seemingly no end in sight.

So if escaping the prison was possible there would be something even more treacherous to hinder your progress on the outside.

If you moved towards the cell door bars you would find identical cells stretching in front of you and besides you. Suddenly Rowen would hear heavy footsteps walking towards him. Soon Rowan will see a mountain of a being coming towards him.

It would stop next to the cell and give Rowen a roar.

HorseHead-from-Zelda-II-for-Links-Blacklist.jpg

"Welcome, human to your hell of my creation!" He'd give the cell bars a kick.

"I am Horsehead, your warden! Rest assured you and whoever else will end up here will get well acquainted with me and my mace." Horsehead would have a wide grin on his face. "For now I'll allow you to wallow in your own filth until you're nice and done for some...education." With that he'd blow some smoke at Rowen's face letting out a hoarse laugh as he walked dawn the corridor leaving Rowen alone for the time being.

@FireDrake150 ((Do NOT tag me, please. Tag Jeremi. I was just posting for him.))

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Round 2:

latest

Hilda.completestaff.png

Midna27s_true_form.png

Spiritual Stone of Power

Mini-Games
Explore more of Kokiri
Explore more of Skyloft
Explore Hyrule Fields

Dead:

Imprisoned:

Aeric pressed on towards the Castle without a sideways glance at his companions.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Round 2:

latest

Hilda.completestaff.png

Midna27s_true_form.png

Spiritual Stone of Power

Mini-Games
Explore more of Kokiri
Explore more of Skyloft
Explore Hyrule Fields

Dead:

Imprisoned:
Serge sighed as Victor was executed for his crimes. While he was certainly happy they hadn't executed an innocent, he couldn't help but feel a pang of regret for the man. Perhaps I really am too nice at times... "Suki, let's go," with a shake of hid head, he focused back on the task they had been given. It seemed he was headed back to Kokiri Forest.

@york @Verite @Jeremi @Raven

Reactions: Raven
Heading for the castle doesn't seem like a difficult task as you get closer you can see there are more of those plant like things. But they don't seem to rise unless you get to close. When you get closer to the Castle it seems they are just now opening the gate.

@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
(just um encase you wish to continue with)​

Zanzibar chuckled when he found out that Vic was a traitor, and how he died, oh how he hoped it was delightful for everyone involved. He considered his options. If what Minda said was true, this could mean that this 'Triforce' could have also entered his own world... if it was as powerful as they were lead to believe and one of the Romans Immortals retrieved it then the results could be more than Gay Lord could have hoped for or ever achieved. Hopefully his theory was null. However, they needed to get to the stones before the remaining traitors could which would be far more harder now that their number had been culled at the cost of three of their own.

"I'll go ahead and find Power, for without it, the weak rise to take the place of the strong. Oh, and where is Mitten?"

"Here Milord!"

Zanzibar looked up to see a creature made from Kittens and riding ontop was his loyal cat. The general leaped off, landing on his feet with an oof, but he was fine. The doctor smiled upon seeing the safe return of his minions. The kitten creature began dissembling itself, the kittens melting back into the ground.

"So where have you been Mittens?"

"Searching for Zelda Lord Zanzibar, what has happened in my absence?"

"An idiot got caught and won't be coming back anytime soon. We're also suppose to find three 'stones' retaining to a certain thing like Wisdom. I've volunteered us for finding the stone of power. Now, shall we be on our way?"

"Of course Milord! The Kitten Army is ready!" Mitten meowed. He raised his sword, the metal gleaming in the air.

"Then we are going to find the stone of power!"

@The Silver Paladin

Heading for the castle doesn't seem like a difficult task as you get closer you can see there are more of those plant like things. But they don't seem to rise unless you get to close. When you get closer to the Castle it seems they are just now opening the gate.

@BarrenThin

"Big-ass 'fuck off' plants and they just open the door." Aeric snickered and tried to go inside.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Well this place seems... familiar.

Nevertheless, Fizz went Right.

@Raven
It just so happens when you headed right you got a great view of all meeting Minda except you were above. Perhaps this is how Ghirahim seemed to meet everyone the first time.

Jump down? Y/N

Please bold and underline choice

@Bomb

@BarrenThin
Kanzaki silently walked towards the gate along with Aeric, and presumably Ventus.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven

It just so happens when you headed right you got a great view of all meeting Minda except you were above. Perhaps this is how Ghirahim seemed to meet everyone the first time.

Jump down? Y/N

Please bold and underline choice

@Bomb
Fizz wanted to join in.

But instead he secretly stayed up there looking to prank someone.

@Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Fizz wanted to join in.

But instead he secretly stayed up there looking to prank someone.

@Raven
One of the closet below seemed to be Lank for it appeared he had made his way from Groose and Impa. Then up a bit was Minda. It also seemed like a few of the others were below but maybe not close enough to get depending on the prank.

@Bomb

Round 2:

latest

Hilda.completestaff.png

Midna27s_true_form.png

Spiritual Stone of Power

Mini-Games
Explore more of Kokiri
Explore more of Skyloft
Explore Hyrule Fields

Dead:

Imprisoned:
The sound of a long breath being released in relief came out of Yuki's mouth as he looked up towards the sky. They hadn't voted her off. At least not yet. And better yet, they had caught a traitor! They might still come out of this. Unless the votes for her carried over next time and multiplied. He sighed with a shake of his head. He knew he really couldn't blame them if they did. Yuno was ruthless, remorseless. Not at all uneager to shed blood if she thought it necessary. What's more, she did find it needed quite often. If he wasn't here to pacify her as much as he had...

He shuddered at the thought. The actions you take when you think you're alone, they define you in ways you can't even begin to realize. What you are in the dark...

He didn't want to follow this train of thought about Yuno. He looked over at his partner as she stepped forward to be level with him.

"Where to now, Yuk--"

He grabbed her hand, gently pulling her behind him as he made his way for the Stone of Wisdom. "This way." He answered earnestly. "Deus knows I need wisdom now." He finished with a throaty whisper.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Zanzibar chuckled when he found out that Vic was a traitor, and how he died, oh how he hoped it was delightful for everyone involved. He considered his options. If what Minda said was true, this could mean that this 'Triforce' could have also entered his own world... if it was as powerful as they were lead to believe and one of the Romans Immortals retrieved it then the results could be more than Gay Lord could have hoped for or ever achieved. Hopefully his theory was null. However, they needed to get to the stones before the remaining traitors could which would be far more harder now that their number had been culled at the cost of three of their own.

"I'll go ahead and find Power, for without it, the weak rise to take the place of the strong. Oh, and where is Mitten?"

"Here Milord!"

Zanzibar looked up to see a creature made from Kittens and riding ontop was his loyal cat. The general leaped off, landing on his feet with an oof, but he was fine. The doctor smiled upon seeing the safe return of his minions. The kitten creature began dissembling itself, the kittens melting back into the ground.

"So where have you been Mittens?"

"Searching for Zelda Lord Zanzibar, what has happened in my absence?"

"An idiot got caught and won't be coming back anytime soon. We're also suppose to find three 'stones' retaining to a certain thing like Wisdom. I've volunteered us for finding the stone of power. Now, shall we be on our way?"

"Of course Milord! The Kitten Army is ready!" Mitten meowed. He raised his sword, the metal gleaming in the air.

"Then we are going to find the stone of power!"

@The Silver Paladin
Strax smiled. A Traitor had been caught. This was a cause for celebration. He took the bag of sweets out from his jacket and ate another allsort.
Hearing that his new Commander planned to search for the Stone of Power, he proclaimed proudly:
'Spoken like a true Sontaran, Sir! Let us find this Power Stone and finally obliterate the Moonite's Minions!'
As they set off, he held out the paperbag of sweets towards Zanzibar:
'Would you like a sweet?'

@Archwar @The Silver Paladin

One of the closet below seemed to be Lank for it appeared he had made his way from Groose and Impa. Then up a bit was Minda. It also seemed like a few of the others were below but maybe not close enough to get depending on the prank.

@Bomb
Fizz jumped on Lank and gave him a fright.

"HEY THERE WHAT'S UP? ME!"

@Raven

Strax smiled. A Traitor had been caught. This was a cause for celebration. He took the bag of sweets out from his jacket and ate another allsort.
Hearing that his new Commander planned to search for the Stone of Power, he proclaimed proudly:
'Spoken like a true Sontaran, Sir! Let us find this Power Stone and finally obliterate the Moonite's Minions!'
As they set off, he held out the paperbag of sweets towards Zanzibar:
'Would you like a sweet?'

@Archwar @The Silver Paladin
"No thank you my good friend Starx, but we are not done yet. If I remember correctly, there were three traitors in total, one of which has been caught. That brings us down to two traitors at the cost of three of our own. So, if we were to take three traitors and a total of 33 of us, divide it by three for every traitor, anywhere from nine to eleven of us could be dead by the end of this. Of course, that is just an estimate and will honestly depend on how competent the idiots are so we must keep an eye out. So far we only caught Victor because of a couple of murders he butchered, if the others are clean then we will have a much harder time. Keep an eye out you two on our supposed allies and if another killing takes place, secure it."

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

"Wisdom, power, or courage?" Hanji said aloud thoughtfully. With her and Levi's profession they had courage, and Levi could be wise at times and was strong.

Levi grabbed her arm and pulled her along toward the stone of wisdom.

"You need more wisdom." Was all he said.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Wisdom squad

Reactions: Mari
Lank was startled at the sudden person well fish person on his shoulders. He fell on his butt.

"Uh hi" He commented in a daze.

@Bomb
"Hi! Whatcha doing here? And what's going on?" Fizz asked, being kinda out of the loop.

@Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.