Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star-Lord nodded. 'Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll avenge Rocket. I'll make sure of that.' He was about to put his helmet back on, but he then paused for a moment. 'Ri, out of curiosity, have you ever leaved Korea before today?'
@Mari

Ri turned back as she walked, hearing Star Lord's voice.

tumblr_npiu2u2aJn1r6ws5io1_400.gif

"Why do you ask that, Star Lord?", she questioned. But, she was willing to give the answer. "I have been to South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan. Some other countries, but all within the eastern Asia." She thought about the question and her resulting answer, and then asked it again to the Star Lord.

"Why do you ask?"

@Mighty Roman

9BZvFxi.png

Fizz be racking in money faster then Donald Trump.

Also Fizz took notice of the Deku Scrub. He readied his trident in case if it tried to attack him.

@Raven
The Deku Scrub looked at the weapon as if ready to make a move but never did. "Um.... Sir I don't mean to harm you just noticed you seem t be racking up in rupees." He commented. "And was wondering if perhaps I had something of interest to sell you." The man explained and sounded a bit nervous when he looked at the pointed trident.​

@Those who are exploring the Lost Woods to get to the next log

Up ahead you had for a while seen popping out from corners Fizz. He had finally found his way out of this room and into the next. Probable should try following oh but before you do you notice spikes vanishing near Fizz just behind him before he left the room.

Try to follow Fizz? Y/N

Please Bold and Underline your choice

Reactions: Mari
Ri ignored the little girl. Sure, she had beaten on her earlier, but it was no more than deserved... starting a fight for no reason other than that she had voted for her. And, which one actually came from the country where one was actually allowed to vote?

tumblr_nqcr5qOLrj1uy350qo1_250.gif

She continued on through the right log... the Kokiri people were in need of their hero, and for that to happen, Ri needed to be above those dirty tactics, whether the girl was actually guilty or not was secondary. The need of the Kokiri was not in doubt, and Ri was determined to help them, even if she had to find this hero alone.

@Raven @C.T. @Archwar @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman

Kazuma had watched the fighting from earlier... he would not raise a hand or fist to a woman, though he strongly questioned the person Yuno. Was she really from Japan, he knew of no such girls with that amount of aggression.

He followed Ri and Star Lord. Apparently this missing hero might not just be needed for the Kokiris.

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Archwar @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
@Those who are exploring the Lost Woods to get to the next log

Up ahead you had for a while seen popping out from corners Fizz. He had finally found his way out of this room and into the next. Probable should try following oh but before you do you notice spikes vanishing near Fizz just behind him before he left the room.

Try to follow Fizz? Y/N

Ri looked to Kazuma and Star Lord. "If we are quick?", she said, not saying anything more. She decided to follow, running in the direction that Fizz was going. It was not really a choice in her mind, there was not any good that could possibly come from waiting to see what happened next, she decided to take a chance.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Archwar

Ri looked to Kazuma and Star Lord. "If we are quick?", she said, not saying anything more. She decided to follow, running in the direction that Fizz was going. It was not really a choice in her mind, there was not any good that could possibly come from waiting to see what happened next, she decided to take a chance.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Archwar
It didn't take long for your aim to follow to be stopped by the spikes you saw vanish behind Fizz. If you travel left or right you can see this is the same case. It seems you may have entered a maze. But it looks like you can head left or right.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Others that may be with them

(I did not write down the exact path so the maze changes up basically. If similar things happen at some spots that's just means I'm either really good or really repetitive)

It didn't take long for your aim to follow to be stopped by the spikes you saw vanish behind Fizz. If you travel left or right you can see this is the same case. It seems you may have entered a maze. But it looks like you can head left or right.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Others that may be with them

(I did not write down the exact path so the maze changes up basically. If similar things happen at some spots that's just means I'm either really good or really repetitive)

Kazuma put a hand to Ri's shoulder as he noticed the spikes. "Be patient, Ri-San. If we are to get through this, it is by balancing action and plan." He meant that, but whether he actually had a plan was another question.

"Let's go... Right", he said, stepping towards the right.

@Raven @Mari @Mighty Roman @Archwar

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
Ri turned back as she walked, hearing Star Lord's voice.

tumblr_npiu2u2aJn1r6ws5io1_400.gif

"Why do you ask that, Star Lord?", she questioned. But, she was willing to give the answer. "I have been to South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan. Some other countries, but all within the eastern Asia." She thought about the question and her resulting answer, and then asked it again to the Star Lord.

"Why do you ask?"

@Mighty Roman
Star-Lord put his helmet on and followed Ri's path. She seemed....strong on some regards-in will, for example, but he still thought that she could use some protection, lest she end up like Rocket.
'Well I was wondering if there were any other travellers here. Other than me and the Captain that is.

You're lucky that you've been able to see so much of the Earth. Say what you will about it, but a lot of species are interested in it. And a lot of them have chosen to settle down there.

I can't really imagine settling down anywhere, or with anyone. Ive been drifting from place to place for so long, I doubt that anywhere would be able to capture my attention anymore.

Heck, if we make it out alive, I could take you for a spin on my ship some time. See the stars. If you'd like that.'

There was something about Ri that intrigued the Legendary Star-Lord. She seemed so resolute, driven, organised. Always knowing what she was doing and where she was going.
As for himself, he merely wandered the galaxy,looking for action and new places. Perhaps the difference in pace intrigued him?
He tried dismissing the thought. Was he going soft?
@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Raven

Kazuma put a hand to Ri's shoulder as he noticed the spikes. "Be patient, Ri-San. If we are to get through this, it is by balancing action and plan." He meant that, but whether he actually had a plan was another question.

"Let's go... Right", he said, stepping towards the right.

@Raven @Mari @Mighty Roman @Archwar

Ri was taken surprise by the touch of Kazuma's hand upon her shoulder. It was not only surprising... it awakened her senses, made her feel more alive suddenly. Kazuma was a handsome, striking personality after all. She grinned a little, though, as she turned to follow the way he was walking to the right.

"You touch me again and I will surely kill you", she said in a serious tone. Whether she was truly serious...

@Wedge Antilles

Walking in this maze, with its spikes and unknowns, was a little nervous for Ri. Still, she had other with her... others that were reliable, as much as she knew about them...

tumblr_npkylco3lq1scb6izo1_250.gif

Star-Lord put his helmet on and followed Ri's path. She seemed....strong on some regards-in will, for example, but he still thought that she could use some protection, lest she end up like Rocket.
'Well I was wondering if there were any other travellers here. Other than me and the Captain that is.

You're lucky that you've been able to see so much of the Earth. Say what you will about it, but a lot of species are interested in it. And a lot of them have chosen to settle down there.

I can't really imagine settling down anywhere, or with anyone. Ive been drifting from place to place for so long, I doubt that anywhere would be able to capture my attention anymore.

Heck, if we make it out alive, I could take you for a spin on my ship some time. See the stars. If you'd like that.'

There was something about Ri that intrigued the Legendary Star-Lord. She seemed so resolute, driven, organised. Always knowing what she was doing and where she was going.
As for himself, he merely wandered the galaxy,looking for action and new places. Perhaps the difference in pace intrigued him?
He tried dismissing the thought. Was he going soft?
@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Raven

Ri wondered about the origins of many of the others. Most, it seemed, were from earth. Others... she could not really be sure of, such as Rosalina, and the raccoon... Rocket. She remembered him, how the Star Lord was somewhat close to him. Since he was being more of a... person now, she would try to return the gesture with regards to Rocket.

"I am sorry about Rocket. I hope we are successful in finding his killer." And, she went on to answer his offer. "For someone who has never left the region of Asia, a trip into space? That would be almost too much for me." And especially for someone who lived in the confines of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. She smiled slightly, as she added...

"But, I think I would like that."

@Mighty Roman

@Heading Right

Going right it seems pretty clam. Or well for now. Some tall grass up ahead on the right side. Farther up it seems earth makes the maze have to go left.

Check out the tall grass? Y/N

Ri was taken surprise by the touch of Kazuma's hand upon her shoulder. It was not only surprising... it awakened her senses, made her feel more alive suddenly. Kazuma was a handsome, striking personality after all. She grinned a little, though, as she turned to follow the way he was walking to the right.

"You touch me again and I will surely kill you", she said in a serious tone. Whether she was truly serious...

@Wedge Antilles

Kazuma was stoic on the outside, but inside he felt shocked at that development. Never in Kamurocho, Okinawa, or anywhere else did a woman react such as Ri just did. Was he losing his touch? He put that thought away quickly, as he walked in front of the group. He heard the Star Lord talking, and he was practically getting her onto his ship, in a manner of speaking.

Perhaps Korean women were really different from the Japanese women he was so confident in wooing in the past. He would need to adjust, somehow. But he would have to keep focused on the task at hand, first. Perhaps merely accomplishing their goal would impress her enough.

"Sorry", he said, looking back to Ri. "I only wanted to ensure your safety, Ri-San."

@Mari @Mighty Roman

@Heading Right

Going right it seems pretty clam. Or well for now. Some tall grass up ahead on the right side. Farther up it seems earth makes the maze have to go left.

Check out the tall grass? Y/N

Ri was pretty sure that the Kokiri hero would not be lost in some tall grass. But, perhaps there was something else to it? She wondered, and since it was not too much trouble to do so, she decided to check out the tall grass.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo1_500.png

Unless it were a very small hero the Kokiri were looking for? It might make sense that he would be lost in grass.

@Raven @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Archwar

Star-Lord smiled at Ri's answer. Indeed, his question reminded him of a line from a character from a book he'd once read. Like him, he was a grand space hero, brave in the face of danger, a hit with the ladies. Unlike him, Zaphod Beeblebrox was President of the Galaxy, but you had to use what you had.

Anyhow, he decided to focus on his allies. They weren't quite the Ass-kickers of the Fantastic, but they'd do for now.
Ri-....alluring. Intriguing.
Kazuma-Tough, threatening. Competition?
Motochika-Bizzare.
He was about to analyse the rest of his companions, but instead decided to know his white-suited ally.
To be honest, he looked to him like The Beyonder having Saturday Night Fever.
So, in the effort of keeping your friends close, what's your name? Which planet and country do you come from?'
Meanwhile, he decided to follow the same paths Ri took. With Rocket gone, he had to stick by the few friends he had, and make sure that she didn't befall a similar fate.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles

Ri was pretty sure that the Kokiri hero would not be lost in some tall grass. But, perhaps there was something else to it? She wondered, and since it was not too much trouble to do so, she decided to check out the tall grass.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo1_500.png

Unless it were a very small hero the Kokiri were looking for? It might make sense that he would be lost in grass.

@Raven @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Archwar
Searching the grass you do not find a person but rather a rupee.

latest

Congrats's it's a five piece.

Soon looking a bit more something flies up.

navi_by_hextupleyoodot.jpg

Why it's a small fairy. What could it be doing here all alone?

"Hey" She called and rubbed her head perhaps you hit her.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Star-Lord smiled at Ri's answer. Indeed, his question reminded him of a line from a character from a book he'd once read. Like him, he was a grand space hero, brave in the face of danger, a hit with the ladies. Unlike him, Zaphod Beeblebrox was President of the Galaxy, but you had to use what you had.

Anyhow, he decided to focus on his allies. They weren't quite the Ass-kickers of the Fantastic, but they'd do for now.
Ri-....alluring. Intriguing.
Kazuma-Tough, threatening. Competition?
Motochika-Bizzare.
He was about to analyse the rest of his companions, but instead decided to know his white-suited ally.
To be honest, he looked to him like The Beyonder having Saturday Night Fever.
So, in the effort of keeping your friends close, what's your name? Which planet and country do you come from?'
Meanwhile, he decided to follow the same paths Ri took. With Rocket gone, he had to stick by the few friends he had, and make sure that she didn't befall a similar fate.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles

Kazuma was going to say "this planet" until he realized he could not be certain they were on Earth... especially with all they had seen and experienced here so far.

"Earth. And I am from Japan." He wondered how much this man knew of earth, and whether that would register. "Do you know about countries on earth?", he asked.

Star-Lord shrugged. 'Some of them . I'm no expert, but I've probably heard of most of them. Still, Japan....that's pretty damn awesome. What do you do for a living?'

@Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Seeing the small ball of light, Star-Lord pulled out one of his Kree Sub-Machine Guns and pointed it at the being.
'Ok, first things first, who and what the flark are you?'

@Raven

• Nice Execution!
Navi_Hey_Listen.gif

The ball commented. "Have any of you seen Link?" She asked sounding worried. "We were separated." She explained then noticed the gun and flew behind Ri the one who had hit her in the head. "Anyone? Hey?" She stated.

@Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.