Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fizz waved his hand to him as he departed to go through the logs.

@Raven
Heading through the logs it seems you may be getting closer to some new buildings or something the forest seems a bit different. Yet there are still more logs ahead just they only go left or right but there also appears to be a bridged path by a log as well.​

Aeric continued towards the Castle, with or without his group.

iEHd43Fse7HjC.gif

"We're wasting time. I'm going. You're welcome to follow, or we can keep waiting around for nothing." No jokes. No craziness. Aeric was leaving.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

Heading through the logs it seems you may be getting closer to some new buildings or something the forest seems a bit different. Yet there are still more logs ahead just they only go left or right but there also appears to be a bridged path by a log as well.​
More logs huh?

Fizz took the left one.

@Raven

Aeric continued towards the Castle, with or without his group.

iEHd43Fse7HjC.gif

"We're wasting time. I'm going. You're welcome to follow, or we can keep waiting around for nothing." No jokes. No craziness. Aeric was leaving.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

th_303.png

Luckily for Aeric, Ventus wasn't staying behind. The young man moved along as fast, if not faster, than Aeric. He was still determined to get to this castle and see the princess. If anyone had said anything, between now and when he had last spoken with Mido, it was likely Ven hadn't heard it. He was too busy running along.

I hope you have some answers for us, Princess.

Ven and his group continued heading toward the castle.

@Raven @BarrenThin @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato

The castle appears to be in plain sight straight up ahead. Looks like a pretty big castle or at least a large town surrounding it. There also seems to be some different places in Hyrule Fields that can be explored. Other than that seems a bit peaceful except who knows about things you also see ahead that look like they have spikes on the bottom.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Verite

More logs huh?

Fizz took the left one.

@Raven
Strange it seems you have finally made your way through a log that brings you right back at the beginning. Or is it? But it seems the log you came from is gone.

Right
Left

Please Bold and Underline your choice

@Bomb

@Raven @Archwar @anybody else

Zant laughed at Zanzibar. "You wish to see a fight? There won't be one. At least, not yet."

Ashitaka ran forward. He fired another arrow. Once again, Zant was amused.

"You will regret this, Impa. When Lord Ghirahim finally rules, you will regret this..." He chuckled again. "I will be back." And with that, he disappeared.

Zanzibar returned the laugh,"Of course Armored Cocky, we will see each other at the ends of fire!" He then watched as Ashitaka tried shooting an arrow at Zant to which he only disappeared. The arrow stuck something, though the Doctor had already turned to Impa. He had gotten used to never getting a thank you and could even tolerate insults. Impa said they weren't destined to fight as of now, to which he had to agree. Groose was still intent on protecting the Old Lady. Oh the memories of children trying to protect their mothers while he torched down their place made Zanzibar smile and brought back their voices.

"Well, if he was going to take something, better to deny it and get it before they do. Now, I'll take those two stones for study, but you also mentioned you could be more help if this was another time or world. If you can point me in the right direction, I can try to locate another you!"

@Raven @The Sliver Paladin @Whoever else

th_303.png

Luckily for Aeric, Ventus wasn't staying behind. The young man moved along as fast, if not faster, than Aeric. He was still determined to get to this castle and see the princess. If anyone had said anything, between now and when he had last spoken with Mido, it was likely Ven hadn't heard it. He was too busy running along.

I hope you have some answers for us, Princess.

Ven and his group continued heading toward the castle.

Aeric grunted at the boy.
The castle appears to be in plain sight straight up ahead. Looks like a pretty big castle or at least a large town surrounding it. There also seems to be some different places in Hyrule Fields that can be explored. Other than that seems a bit peaceful except who knows about things you also see ahead that look like they have spikes on the bottom.

Aeric got a little closer to the spiky things.

Maybe he'd finally get to kill something.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Zanzibar returned the laugh,"Of course Armored Cocky, we will see each other at the ends of fire!" He then watched as Ashitaka tried shooting an arrow at Zant to which he only disappeared. The arrow stuck something, though the Doctor had already turned to Impa. He had gotten used to never getting a thank you and could even tolerate insults. Impa said they weren't destined to fight as of now, to which he had to agree. Groose was still intent on protecting the Old Lady. Oh the memories of children trying to protect their mothers while he torched down their place made Zanzibar smile and brought back their voices.

"Well, if he was going to take something, better to deny it and get it before they do. Now, I'll take those two stones for study, but you also mentioned you could be more help if this was another time or world. If you can point me in the right direction, I can try to locate another you!"

@Raven @The Sliver Paladin @Whoever else
"Ah well my younger self is always hard to find. But she too is in this time period because of being foretold the danger ahead." She commented. "Now the other versions I am not sure just around I would say at the different places. The different woods." She explained.

@Those with Impa/Old Lady and Groose​

Aeric grunted at the boy.

Aeric got a little closer to the spiky things.

Maybe he'd finally get to kill something.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ven traveled along, clenching the hilt of his blade a bit harder upon seeing the spiky things before them. Not so cautiously, the teen began to approach the spiky things. "Uh, guys, what do you think those things are?" he asked, curious.

"Ah well my younger self is always hard to find. But she too is in this time period because of being foretold the danger ahead." She commented. "Now the other versions I am not sure just around I would say at the different places. The different woods." She explained.

@Those with Impa/Old Lady and Groose​

"Can you at least time me where to start so I'm not stumbling around in the woods with predators that want to rip me apart?"

Ven traveled along, clenching the hilt of his blade a bit harder upon seeing the spiky things before them. Not so cautiously, the teen began to approach the spiky things. "Uh, guys, what do you think those things are?" he asked, curious.

"Don't know." Aeric drew a peculiar greatsword with a sort of dull blue light to it off his back a bit clumsily, hefting it onto his shoulder. "Let's find out."

g5b5TC1.png

Oh boy.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

As you approach the spike like thing it begins to rise.
Peahat_Larva.png

Possible it feels threatened for the spikes seem to start and spin.

en026_1.jpg

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @BarrenThin

Aeric immediately frowned, and lowered the sword. His shield hand burst into flames. "A plant, eh?" He continued as though one of his hands wasn't on fire.

"I've got it."

LL

The fire grew rather large- and scorching hot- before Aeric threw a huge fireball at the creature.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

Aeric immediately frowned, and lowered the sword. His shield hand burst into flames. "A plant, eh?" He continued as though one of his hands wasn't on fire.

"I've got it."

LL

The fire grew rather large- and scorching hot- before Aeric threw a huge fireball at the creature.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
The creature seemed to have some kind of metal shield when attacking straight at it. However you'll notice when it did happen to get hit toward the bottom it fell a moment then reached back once more with spinning blades it would seem.

The creature seemed to have some kind of metal shield when attacking straight at it. However you'll notice when it did happen to get hit toward the bottom it fell a moment then reached back once more with spinning blades it would seem.

Aeric's shield was up as quickly as possible, but the attack made him take a few steps away. His arm was going to be sore, that's for sure. His next move was to bring the greatsword up, it crackling with electricity, before hurling a blast of energy at its roots.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

Aeric's shield was up as quickly as possible, but the attack made him take a few steps away. His arm was going to be sore, that's for sure. His next move was to bring the greatsword up, it crackling with electricity, before hurling a blast of energy at its roots.

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
It suddenly blew up but didn't actually use an attack just that seems to be how it dies. Afterwards you see a few rupees that had fallen.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.