Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raven @Archwar @anybody near them

Zanzibar and Impa would hear a small laugh. An armored man appeared:

latest

"Impa... You are ruining the most fun part of Ghirahim's game... Giving away his magic artifacts all willy-nilly." The man laughed. He rapped his finger against the armor.

Ashitaka ran up. "You..." He said. Ashitaka stared at the armored man. He drew his blade.

The man laughed again, and looked at Ashitaka. "I shall see you again." He said. "Very soon..."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
hqdefault.jpg

Wow it's worth 100 rupees. Man someone can defiantly get something useful later. Next you see the path seems to head even closer to the door once more a few Deku Scrubs but not as many as when you started.​
Fizz seems to be getting rich throughout time.

Seeing those Deku Scrubs, Fizz went after them as well, eliminating as many monsters as he can.

@Raven

Serge sighed as the group devolved into a brawl of unavoidable kicks, punches, and head bashes. It looked like they would have a long way to go to begin trusting or even tolerating each other's presence. Well, I hope they figure it out... He gave Accelerator a thumbs-up, "Friends?" Without waiting for an answer, the fisherman looked around for Madotsuki to see if she had decided.

"Not sure?" Once he had found the girl, the bandana-wearing man questioned her with a curious expression. It seemed her answer was important to him for some reason.

@Verite @york
Serge gave the woman-turned-apparent-demon a thumbs-up of approval, glad that both her and the swordsman both were for his method of peace-keeping.​
Madotsuki
@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @Raven @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @FireDrake150
185105_original.png

All the fighting, and thankfully it's eventual conclusion seemed to puzzle Madotsuki a little, though, her mind went back to that vote she had made one more time... Unintentionally having switched to her "long hair" effect, her bangs suddenly being replaced with flowing hair, she called back the Loftwing quickly to change her vote to Victor Kresnik, as there was evidence she had missed from before... A sledgehammer, traces of some sort of magic, but, maybe he had some outside help? Who knows, but, this was the vote she was sticking with for now.

Last edited:
The Old Lady heard the laugh and turned. Hearing someone actually use her name did not surprise her but seeing him here did. "Zant" She replied not really going to move for she couldn't move as fast as she use to. Groose on the other hand ran in front of Impa and held out his arms. "You should have never put them there in the first place" He commented then grew quiet when Impa seemed to move her stick to bring down his arms.

The two looked to Ashitaka as if wondering what Zant may have in mind.

@Archwar @The Silver Paladin @Everyone​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Fizz seems to be getting rich throughout time.

Seeing those Deku Scrubs, Fizz went after them as well, eliminating as many monsters as he can.

@Raven
After taking care of the monsters it seems you can finally see what is behind that door.

Open and Enter? Y/N​

The Old Lady heard the laugh and turned. Hearing someone actually use her name did not surprise her but seeing him here did. "Zant" She replied not really going to move for she couldn't move as fast as she use to. Groose on the other hand ran in front of Impa and held out his arms. "You should have never put them there in the first place" He commented then grew quiet when Impa seemed to move her stick to bring down his arms.

The two looked to Ashitaka as if wondering what Zant may have in mind.

@Archwar @The Silver Paladin @Everyone​

Zant gave a small smile. "Don't worry. I didn't come to fight, I just came to take back what belongs to me, and to Lord Ghirahim." He said.

Ashitaka stepped forward. "Leave. Leave these people, and leave these woods in peace!" He quickly loaded an arrow into the bow, and fired a warning shot.

Zant chuckled. "The Prince of the Emishi...I will see you soon... But I will not leave until I have what I asked for." He fired a bolt of darkness, just brushing past Ashitaka's ear.

@Archwar @Everyone, I guess

Madotsuki
@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @Raven @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Firedrake
185105_original.png

All the fighting, and thankfully it's eventual conclusion seemed to puzzle Madotsuki a little, though, her mind went back to that vote she had made one more time... Unintentionally having switched to her "long hair" effect, her bangs suddenly being replaced with flowing hair, she called back the Loftwing quickly to change her vote to Victor Kresnik, as there was evidence she had missed from before... A sledgehammer, traces of some sort of magic, but, maybe he had some outside help? Who knows, but, this was the vote she was sticking with for now.
Serge's eye opened wide at the sight of her hair's sudden lengthening, unsure of how such a thing could occur. However, he decided it was better not to question her powers. I can only guess what her powers could be and she may not wish to discuss them... He clicked his tongue and nodded his head away from the crime scene, as though asking if she was prepared to leave.​

Zant gave a small smile. "Don't worry. I didn't come to fight, I just came to take back what belongs to me, and to Lord Ghirahim." He said.

Ashitaka stepped forward. "Leave. Leave these people, and leave these woods in peace!" He quickly loaded an arrow into the bow, and fired a warning shot.

Zant chuckled. "The Prince of the Emishi...I will see you soon... But I will not leave until I have what I asked for." He fired a bolt of darkness, just brushing past Ashitaka's ear.

@Archwar @Everyone, I guess

Zanzibar heard the laugh and turned to see an armored figure coming at them. His getup was strange, as it wore black robes adorn with symbols. A triangular helm covered its features, two bulging eyes were above what could only be the presumed 'nose'. The figure's arms and hands were also obscured by long sleeves. The armored person also mentioned that the Old Lady's name was Impa, and she said that its name was Zant. Groose was also protective, placing himself in front of the creature. Zant also talked to Ashitaka as if he knew him, which brought up an interesting situation. Zanzibar could only assume that this was yet another demon here for something and given that it just fired some kind of ball of darkness that went passed the boy, Zanzibar was quick to intercept whatever it was.

"Yet another challenger has appeared! So place your bets folks and prepare for yet another battle!" Zanzibar shouted to the sky.

Groose didn't move staying in front of Impa or well Granny as he liked to call her. Impa simply listened. "Well I have only retrieved two and I'm sure there must be more. Take them back they are of no use to you here." She commented not really moving to see Zant with Groose in front of her but still spoke to him. She had noticed the dark orb fly by another and knew it had to be the boy who like Groose challenged Zant. She like Zant did not wish to fight at this time nor place.

@The Silver Paladin @Others​

Fizz went through the door.

@Raven
Going through the door you will see what appears to rather a bit more peaceful or so it does for now. There are places you can search grass, a small pound and once more two logs. There also appeared to be a Deku Scrub but he seemed a bit different and wasn't attacking you.

latest

Going through the door you will see what appears to rather a bit more peaceful or so it does for now. There are places you can search grass, a small pound and once more two logs. There also appeared to be a Deku Scrub but he seemed a bit different and wasn't attacking you.

latest
Was that Deku scrub... a neutral monster? Whatever, Fizz can ignore it if it isn't going to attack. Fizz searched the logs.

@Raven

Was that Deku scrub... a neutral monster? Whatever, Fizz can ignore it if it isn't going to attack. Fizz searched the logs.

@Raven
Searching the Logs it seems they may continue to let you head through or one perhaps seems like it might take you back to where you started.​

Searching the Logs it seems they may continue to let you head through or one perhaps seems like it might take you back to where you started.​
Well Fizz wanted to search this place more. He searched in the grass for any hidden booty.

@Raven

Well Fizz wanted to search this place more. He searched in the grass for any hidden booty.

@Raven
Fizz really was rich at this point if Lank or Groose found out someone may be asking him how he does it. For Fizz found a five rupee piece and a ten rupee piece. The Deku Scrub seemed to also notice this for he began to rub his hands and move slightly.​

Fizz really was rich at this point if Lank or Groose found out someone may be asking him how he does it. For Fizz found a five rupee piece and a ten rupee piece. The Deku Scrub seemed to also notice this for he began to rub his hands and move slightly.​
9BZvFxi.png

Fizz be racking in money faster then Donald Trump.

Also Fizz took notice of the Deku Scrub. He readied his trident in case if it tried to attack him.

@Raven

• Love
Serge's eye opened wide at the sight of her hair's sudden lengthening, unsure of how such a thing could occur. However, he decided it was better not to question her powers. I can only guess what her powers could be and she may not wish to discuss them... He clicked his tongue and nodded his head away from the crime scene, as though asking if she was prepared to leave.​
Madotsuki
@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @Raven @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @FireDrake150
131074_original.png

Madotsuki, noticing the effect being activated concentrated a little, reverting to the "default" hairstyle she had, with pigtails and all... Smiling and nodding a little, as if to affirm that she was indeed ready to leave; she wasn't sure how these effects were working outside of her dream world, but, she certainly didn't object. They would come in handy later on; especially if they needed to defend themselves, or get somewhere that was a bit difficult to do without any assistance from an item or something.​

Luffy had no idea where the hell he was.... Or what he was supposed to be doing. He just knew he would die without some FREAKING DELICIOUS food in his stomach....

@Whoever the hell wants to interact, considering I have no clue where anyone is >.>

@Archwar
@Others

The old lady nodded. "I am not an elf. So that does not sound much like a fair trade. But I do not dought I will not find the same thing for I could tell it was strong with many of you. Your arguing fueling it." She commented. "But if I do find it then you all may be traitors or have simply been framed by Ghirahim. Perhaps you should look more to the bullet and magic if that is the case think of others who posses those. Yes you have named Victor does perhaps the others but who else? Maybe they used a spell to make the sword do clean cut's but to frame?" She suggested.

She waited to see if the Doctor really would be the first after Victor to let her remove the evil source within if it was there. Perhaps that is how Ghirahim found them all.​
Strax rubbed his head. This was all terribly confusing for the Sontaran. He tapped Zanzibar on the shoulder. 'Sir! Who are we gagging, and who are we obliterating? Who killed the rodents?'
@Raven @Archwar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star-Lord nodded. 'Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll avenge Rocket. I'll make sure of that.' He was about to put his helmet back on, but he then paused for a moment. 'Ri, out of curiosity, have you ever leaved Korea before today?'
@Mari

Ri ignored the little girl. Sure, she had beaten on her earlier, but it was no more than deserved... starting a fight for no reason other than that she had voted for her. And, which one actually came from the country where one was actually allowed to vote?

tumblr_nqcr5qOLrj1uy350qo1_250.gif

She continued on through the right log... the Kokiri people were in need of their hero, and for that to happen, Ri needed to be above those dirty tactics, whether the girl was actually guilty or not was secondary. The need of the Kokiri was not in doubt, and Ri was determined to help them, even if she had to find this hero alone.

@Raven @C.T. @Archwar @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.