Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fizz wanted that CS (Not character sheet! Creep score) so he tried to finish off as many as he can.

@Raven
It would seem if exp was a thing in this world Fizz certainly would be gaining a lot. Many falling and seeming to become dust. Soon he found his way to yet another choice making of the path.

Up or well down?​

It would seem if exp was a thing in this world Fizz certainly would be gaining a lot. Many falling and seeming to become dust. Soon he found his way to yet another choice making of the path.

Up or well down?​
Fizz went up, wherever it may lead.

@Raven

"Remove what now?" Zanzibar asked.
The old lady carefully poked on the stone. "This my boy" She commented a orange glow around it as she could pull it out or push back in. "If I remove it may hurt a moment but I think Ghirahim and his allies could no longer use it to hunt for you if that was there plan."

Reactions: Takumi
Fizz went up, wherever it may lead.

@Raven
Heading up it would seem you are finally getting closer to that door. But it also seems there are new enemies to deal with little blobs of some kind they look green.

latest

jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
When the old lady said that even a magic user could of done it...of course! Someone could of easily conjured a sword to kill the animals...just horrible people all around. "That leaves us with anyone then...magic users, melee fighters...all of the above." Rosalina threw her hands up in a state of despair, would they ever get out of this psycho world? "Well it could not have been me, my powers tend to be the work of gravity, the Galaxy, and the atmosphere...I have no conjuring magic. I can only conjure the Stars that love me and care for me and I do the same for them. Whoever has done this tragic thing, they are a very smart and dangerous person." Maybe Rosalina couldn't trust anyone now...anyone.

I: @Raven @The Investigation Squad
[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
The old lady carefully poked on the stone. "This my boy" She commented a orange glow around it as she could pull it out or push back in. "If I remove it may hurt a moment but I think Ghirahim and his allies could no longer use it to hunt for you if that was there plan."

Zanzibar watched, slightly bored, as the stone glowed an orange. If Gay Lord, or Ghirahim as the Old Lady called him, was using it to track them this would prove to be far more harmful."Any pain I feel will be dulled to the point of it not existing after I have died so many times so let us get this over with."

Heading up it would seem you are finally getting closer to that door. But it also seems there are new enemies to deal with little blobs of some kind they look green.

latest
Urgh, another slime enemy. Looks creepy as well.

Fizz hopped from behind and stabbed it many times, so that if it tried to split up, no can do buddy.

@Raven

Mitten scowled,"Doesn't matter, you could still be a traitor, though I do appreciate you telling me the truth."

Kaneda didn't even know a cat could scowl. "Aaaaannnyway, I do want to see what the others are up to. See if they're up to anything good." Kaneda said leaning against a rock.

@Raven @anybody

Kaneda didn't even know a cat could scowl. "Aaaaannnyway, I do want to see what the others are up to. See if they're up to anything good." Kaneda said leaning against a rock.

@Raven @anybody

"Then you can climb up on your Skyloft and we can go to them," Mitten said.

Zanzibar watched, slightly bored, as the stone glowed an orange. If Gay Lord, or Ghirahim as the Old Lady called him, was using it to track them this would prove to be far more harmful."Any pain I feel will be dulled to the point of it not existing after I have died so many times so let us get this over with."
@Everyone

The old lady nodded. "Alright" She replied and once more began to carefully remove a stone yet again it appeared like the last encased in magic.

latest

(Oh and @Archwar there called loftwings not Skylofts. Skyloft is the town's name)​

Urgh, another slime enemy. Looks creepy as well.

Fizz hopped from behind and stabbed it many times, so that if it tried to split up, no can do buddy.

@Raven
This one unlike the last simply popped at the first well poke of his weapon. Well that was easy time to keep moving it seems. Also there appears to be up ahead a place to chose right or left again just great. Must feel like circles within this maze by now.​

@Everyone

The old lady nodded. "Alright" She replied and once more began to carefully remove a stone yet again it appeared like the last encased in magic.

latest

(Oh and @Archwar there called loftwings not Skylofts. Skyloft is the town's name)​

(Typo alert)

Zanzibar felt the stone pass through his skin, Psionic Energy clung to it. It felt as if the energy was trying to eat it instead of trying to get rid of it, a strange thing. In all of his studies Psionic Energy acted according to a person's will, bending to the mind. Never had it acted on its own, but yet again this world was strange so perhaps the energy was becoming alive. Whatever the cause, the PE returned to Zanzibar once the stone was removed.

"Well, Gay Lord is much smarter than we thought so. I'm wondering if he put a Anti-tracking spell on it because if he didn't, we're coming for him. And oh, the joyous things that will happen when we meet again!"

(Typo alert)

Zanzibar felt the stone pass through his skin, Psionic Energy clung to it. It felt as if the energy was trying to eat it instead of trying to get rid of it, a strange thing. In all of his studies Psionic Energy acted according to a person's will, bending to the mind. Never had it acted on its own, but yet again this world was strange so perhaps the energy was becoming alive. Whatever the cause, the PE returned to Zanzibar once the stone was removed.

"Well, Gay Lord is much smarter than we thought so. I'm wondering if he put a Anti-tracking spell on it because if he didn't, we're coming for him. And oh, the joyous things that will happen when we meet again!"
(Oh the typo makes since)

The old lady nodded. "I am not sure if he has feel free to test the magic but it is not of his own that much I am well aware. For what another of this kind had shared you may met them." She commented. Then looked to the others. "Next?" She asked.

@Everyone​

th_toaru1.png

"Can we just kill Victor already if there's still doubts? That's all I care about. If no moves will be made to confirm if he's not sooner or later, I'll confirm it myself."

@Raven @Errybody​

"Then you can climb up on your Skyloft and we can go to them," Mitten said.

"Yes." Kaneda said. He began walking back to the Loftwing.

This one unlike the last simply popped at the first well poke of his weapon. Well that was easy time to keep moving it seems. Also there appears to be up ahead a place to chose right or left again just great. Must feel like circles within this maze by now.​
Just how big was this maze? Fizz thought. Whatever, ti was cool exploring this place.

Fizz went right this time.

@Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
(Oh the typo makes since)

The old lady nodded. "I am not sure if he has feel free to test the magic but it is not of his own that much I am well aware. For what another of this kind had shared you may met them." She commented. Then looked to the others. "Next?" She asked.

@Everyone​

Zanzibar coughed and simply walked away. He knelt down allowing himself to rest. All of this shit was really boring, trying to find out the murderers, but this did provide a rare opportunity to obtain allies that could be called upon in the future. He looked around, studying each person. They would all have to do this thing or risk being considered a traitor. If they refused, Zanzibar could easily rally the others or explain things why he did the things he did to them. Besides, who would care for a nobody?

"Yes." Kaneda said. He began walking back to the Loftwing.

"Let us go now," Mitten said. His own kitten Loftwing began running towards the edge, flapping its wings, and then took off. He steered the creature back to the temple where he would hook up with his Lord.

Just how big was this maze? Fizz thought. Whatever, ti was cool exploring this place.

Fizz went right this time.

@Raven
Heading right up ahead you notice two things. One well others seem to be at a different entrance and two a chest was near by.

Go to the chest? Y/N​

Another chest? Fizz is surely a pirate by now.

Fizz proceeded to open the chest up.

@Raven
hqdefault.jpg

Wow it's worth 100 rupees. Man someone can defiantly get something useful later. Next you see the path seems to head even closer to the door once more a few Deku Scrubs but not as many as when you started.​

Status
Not open for further replies.