• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

At that, Max's normally-pleasant and polite features shifted into a brief glare of anger directed squarely at Felix's visor.

"Pot meet kettle. Don't worry about us "teenage girls". Worry about yourself."

She didn't want to start any trouble, but she also wasn't just going to sit by while someone talked to her best friend like that. That said, she did nudge Chloe gently in the side, lowering her tone so only she could hear the next part.

"Mind easing the finger off the hostility trigger for a while? C'mon. If you tolerated Nicki Minaj, I'm sure you must be able to hang with whatever jerks are in here without going berserk."

@ShadowPrime @TheBlueBurch
tumblr_npl4uk3XdD1u2sh66o1_540.jpg

He just stared silently for a long moment, content to study the other. So they were both a little gutsy. Not bad, not bad at all. Still, compared to him...

"...Heh heh heh. Nice try kid. You talk big but forgive me if I don't think a pair of teenagers are as adept at getting in and out of trouble as I am. Or are you?" He tilted his head to the side, contemplating briefly...before his pistol was up and out, held at near point blank range.

Felix_aims_pistol_S13.png

"Are you?"

@TheBlueBurch @OrlandoBloomers

Plutia

"But this seems like hardly a time to rest..."

char_103698_thumb.jpg

Plutia then went over to Snorlax and poked it.

"Wakey wakey~~~~"

Gnar

tumblr_nab174vCrF1rm93gco2_500.gif

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra @Meira @Verite @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york
"Plutia, it would be unwise to wake the beast," Naoya warned as he stood back, not wanting to be crushed by Snorlax when it awoke. Honestly, does this girl have any sense? It seems she has a death wish of some kind. Abel nodded with his brother's words as he picked up Gnar and joined them, "Yeah, he looks like he could some damage when angered. Be careful, Plutia..."

@TheBombMan @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra @Meira @Verite @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york
"Um, hey, hey, that might not be a good idea," Shiki said, quickly walking over and taking Plutia's hand and awkwardly trying to drag her away from Snorlax, "Didn't you hear what Lapis said, dummy? You might make that thing mad. I'm not lookin' to die by being crushed today! Now, c'mon."

@Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan
"... maybe it wasn't a good idea to send out the sleepy guy in the first place," Lapis says over to Red, given that it looked like Snorlax wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. Somewhat agreeing with her, Red sends Snorlax back into its pokeball.

While the rest of Red's pokemon were busy, Espeon went up to Red, giving a brief "Esp" before its stomach growled. Knowing how picky the psychic-type eeveelution was, Red went through his backpack, and pulled out a small handful of Oran Berries. Apparently Oran Berries were Espeon's favorite, and likely to be the only food it would like since it disliked poffins.

@TheBombMan @The Tactician @Verite

Reactions: Sandra
Jupiter and Storm happily excepted the poffins, Jupiter nuzzled Abel's hand and ran around after she devoured hers. The Sylveon looked at all the people around her. She'd go up to Shiki and say, "Hi!"

Storm went up to Gnar and cocked his head to the side. "Grraa!" ( "I don't think you are a pokémon..!" ) But maybe Gnar understood Storm.

tumblr_mw9fppo6V51s5toq6o1_r1_400.gif

Jupiter and Storm happily excepted the poffins, Jupiter nuzzled Abel's hand and ran around after she devoured hers. The Sylveon looked at all the people around her. She'd go up to Shiki and say, "Hi!"

Storm went up to Gnar and cocked his head to the side. "Grraa!" ( "I don't think you are a pokémon..!" ) But maybe Gnar understood Storm.

tumblr_mw9fppo6V51s5toq6o1_r1_400.gif
Gnar also cocked his head looking at Umbreon.

"Goova."

The doll did not move from where it was seated.

But there was suddenly a lance befitting its size sitting in its lap, staring very intently at the now armed man.

o_o

"... maybe it wasn't a good idea to send out the sleepy guy in the first place," Lapis says over to Red, given that it looked like Snorlax wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. Somewhat agreeing with her, Red sends Snorlax back into its pokeball.

While the rest of Red's pokemon were busy, Espeon went up to Red, giving a brief "Esp" before its stomach growled. Knowing how picky the psychic-type eeveelution was, Red went through his backpack, and pulled out a small handful of Oran Berries. Apparently Oran Berries were Espeon's favorite, and likely to be the only food it would like since it disliked poffins.

@TheBombMan @The Tactician @Verite
Out of the corner of his eyes, Abel spotted a hungry Espeon who needed a good petting. With a friendly smile plastered on his face, he quickly walked over and crouched by the the Psychic-type, "Hi there, cute little Espeon. Do you mind if I pet you?" He held a hand out to the cat-like Pokemon, inviting it to come to him.

Naoya, for his part, kept speaking with Plutia and Shiki, "Well, that's quite rude of you to say, Shiki. Not all overweight individuals can help their condition due to recurrent genetic health issues, and not all of them will run you over for a slice of cake."

@The Tactician @TheBombMan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra @Meira @Verite @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york

Reactions: Sandra
"Well all the fat people I know of are... a few otakus..."
"... Otakus still exist where you are, huh? That must be horrifying," Shiki said, taking a breath and running a hand through his hair, "Especially since you come off like an idol from one of those damn video games..."
Naoya, for his part, kept speaking with Plutia and Shiki, "Well, that's quite rude of you to say, Shiki. Not all overweight individuals can help thier condition due to recurrent genetic health issues, and not all of them will run you over for a slice of cake."

@The Tactician @TheBombMan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra @Meira @Verite @Atomyk @DapperDogman @york
LHyFmZ4.png

"W-Wait, what? That's... that's inconceivable!"

WLsWybI.png

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I know, I know. I'm just fooling around is all. Don't worry."

@TheBombMan @The Tactician

"You ever scare anyone with that act, buddy? If you're gonna aim the gun at anyone, aim it at me. Not her." Chloe stated, as her eyes narrowed at Felix while her own hand began to snake to her back pocket where her own pistol resided. She had been threatened with a gun once before by Nathan(not warren :|)Prescott before and she wasn't about to let the same thing happen again only with some jackass in some futuristic space-asshole armor. Besides Max could always rewind in case this guy wasn't fucking around and shot her..Right?

But before Chloe would have to even pull her own gun out, she noticed out of the corner of her eye, the doll Max had flung suddenly had a lance in hand. Well that was better than it just staring like a-oh no it was still doing that too. Huh, maybe in the short time they'd know eachother Chloe had rubbed off on the doll. Well whatever the case was, Chloe just hoped it got Felix to back the hell off and leave the two of them alone. For as much bravado as Chloe put on, she was just a tad bit scared of getting shot, but more so of Max getting hurt.

@ShadowPrime @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
"... Otakus still exist where you are, huh? That must be horrifying," Shiki said, taking a breath and running a hand through his hair, "Especially since you come off like an idol from one of those damn video games..."

LHyFmZ4.png

WLsWybI.png

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I know, I know. I'm just fooling around is all. Don't worry."

"Fooling around?" Naoya cocked an eyebrow suggestively at that, "That must be why you're spending time with Plutia then."

@The Tactician@TheBombMan@Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Sandra@Meira@Verite@Atomyk@DapperDogman@york

LHyFmZ4.png

WLsWybI.png

"Well... they don't bother me much~~ they're not that horrifying." Plutia calmly said.

@The Tactician @Verite

Out of the corner of his eyes, Abel spotted a hungry Espeon who needed a good petting. With a friendly smile plastered on his face, he quickly walked over and crouched by the the Psychic-type, "Hi there, cute little Espeon. Do you mind if I pet you?" He held a hand out to the cat-like Pokemon, inviting it to come to him.

Naoya, for his part, kept speaking with Plutia and Shiki, "Well, that's quite rude of you to say, Shiki. Not all overweight individuals can help thier condition due to recurrent genetic health issues, and not all of them will run you over for a slice of cake."

Once Espeon was done munching on the Oran Berries that Red had, Espeon turned its attention to Abel, tilting its head in curiosity. It didn't take long for the cat-like pokemon to come closer to Abel.

tumblr_n29b1yiVf01t1y8q5o1_500.gif

@The Tactician @Verite @TheBombMan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra @Atomyk @Meira @york @DapperDogman

"You ever scare anyone with that act, buddy? If you're gonna aim the gun at anyone, aim it at me. Not her." Chloe stated, as her eyes narrowed at Felix while her own hand began to snake to her back pocket where her own pistol resided. She had been threatened with a gun once before by Nathan(not warren :|)Prescott before and she wasn't about to let the same thing happen again only with some jackass in some futuristic space-asshole armor. Besides Max could always rewind in case this guy wasn't fucking around and shot her..Right?

But before Chloe would have to even pull her own gun out, she noticed out of the corner of her eye, the doll Max had flung suddenly had a lance in hand. Well that was better than it just staring like a-oh no it was still doing that too. Huh, maybe in the short time they'd know eachother Chloe had rubbed off on the doll.

@ShadowPrime @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer

The Lone Wanderer looked at Max. "Calm Down! You have to have trust! Yes, anger does have its virtues, but not right now, and you know the reason I aimed my gun at the doll earlier? In the wasteland, it's the cute things that kill you." Riley looked at Max and Felix. "Seriously, calm down!"

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"Fooling around?" Naoya cocked an eyebrow suggestively at that, "That must be why you're spending time with Plutia then."

@The Tactician@TheBombMan@Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Sandra@Meira@Verite@Atomyk@DapperDogman@york
aMG0Wok.png

"Totally!" He said, returning what he interpreted as a jestful gesture.

... Kind of a tongue twister, huh? Well, maybe if there were more words.​
"Well... they don't bother me much~~ they're not that horrifying." Plutia calmly said.

@The Tactician @Verite
"Huh... well, that's good, I suppose. Lord knows what would happen if they'd get their grubby hands on someone like you," he mumbled with a breath, adjusting his glasses again.

Not that horrifying. Hmph. Tell that to Arihiko.

@The Tactician @TheBombMan

Once Espeon was done munching on the Oran Berries that Red had, Espeon turned its attention to Abel, tilting its head in curiosity. It didn't take long for the cat-like pokemon to come closer to Abel.

tumblr_n29b1yiVf01t1y8q5o1_500.gif

@The Tactician @Verite @TheBombMan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra @Atomyk @Meira @york @DapperDogman

Abel smiled as he gently rubbed and scratched Espeon's head and behind its ears. It seemed he had become truly enamored by the Pokemon he had met along with Gnar, "So soft and loving... I wish I could keep you with me all the time, Espeon!
@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @TheBombMan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra @Atomyk @Meira @york @DapperDogman

Jupiter tugged on Shiki's arm with her feelers lightly. She cocked her head at him and said, "Fiii~!" Maybe Shiki didn't like pokémon that much..

Storm stared at Gnar. ".........." Storm didn't kniw what to do. He didn't understand Gnar. RETREATTT. He scampered back to Abel and said, "I don't understand that animal.. thing?" Storm pointed at Gnar. "What is it..." He narrowed his eyes at Gnar.

@york @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Meira @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

aMG0Wok.png

"Totally!" He said, returning what he interpreted as a jestful gesture.

... Kind of a tongue twister, huh? Well, maybe if there were more words.​

"Huh... well, that's good, I suppose. Lord knows what would happen if they'd get their grubby hands on someone like you," he mumbled with a breath, adjusting his glasses again.

Not that horrifying. Hmph. Tell that to Arihiko.

@The Tactician @TheBombMan
"Honestly, why are we discussing otakus? I would rather not deal with the men and women who allow imaginary worlds to take over their reality," Naoya shook his head, adjusting his jacket as he did so. No, it wasn't ironic that he said that when he himself was a fairly secluded individual. He was fine with reality, dealing with it on a daily basis in a relatively rational manner. Unlike the otakus who spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to allow mass-produced merchandise take over their lives, the only conventions Naoya ever visited were ones focused on technology.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @TheBombMan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra @Atomyk @Meira @york @DapperDogman @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.