• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was dark. Dark and foggy for him. Frightened was he? No, the pistol in his hands oddly was glowing calmly, as the only Light shining in darkness. He had fluorescent paint over the pistol so it would live up to its name. While he couldn't see, his body was shaking in a cold sweat as the entire setting reminded him of a horror holoflick "Should've stayed with Cereza.. Should've, should've, Hell." He sighed with a hint of fright, and fear for his own life, if it was lost, the reunion was cut short.

@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
While still flying straight ahead towards the mysterious person in the distance, Bayonetta couldn't help but look in the direction that Joshua ran off to in the fog.

tumblr_mo8ik9ENfu1r4ftabo1_500.gif

She couldn't see him in the fog any more. She was getting worried. So, she retracted her wings and dropped down to ground level. And then she walked into the fog, carefully, trying to find him. "And I thought he wasn't the type to go chasing after little girls", she complained to herself as she started calling out for him.

tumblr_nlp0oskHtz1qcm0i5o4_500.gif

"Oh, Joshua? Are you bloody lost in there? Your witch... misses you. Come back to her right this instant!"

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Last edited:
Stitch listened to hi new group noticing how it seemed they knew more about this place than him. Then again when he left Jake seemed to have a feeling he had heard of hit. Stitch felt like asking but chose not to feeling knowledge of this place may not be a wise thing to know. He instead looked at the group and gave a nod. "Stitch don't know what has happened here. Stitch still not sure why Stitch here with Jake Long. But Stitch feels together we can get through this place and the other obstacles head." He said feeling like that was the only help he could try and give was confidence.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Chris Lang

Reactions: Takumi
Well.. This was unexpected. But totally welcomed. Ridley was changing.. But it didn't change she still totally loved flirting with people; but only if it wouldn't actually go anywhere. Considering her conflicted feelings. "Sounds fun to me, Curls." She winked right back, grinning faintly. "Don't mind if I do."

"Of course, assuming you don't mind this Siren sticking with you."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ohmygawdwhateven

tumblr_inline_nbuvwcfI8F1rjhp98.png

"Oh, I don't mind. You were one of the few entertaining people to enter my afterlife recently, in truth," Joshua replied, a half smile on his face. "And entertainment is in short supply for me these days..."

@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@york @Chris Lang @Raven

tumblr_inline_nlby09U5aW1qkdr2y.png

"Friends are family too, huh?" Elsa repeated, sighing. "I'll try and remember that. I have two very good friends, Sophie and Molly, but I just don't feel I have the right to count my blessings at the moment. Everyone I love has always died ever since I was young, and the danger isn't over yet; more people could still die."

She glanced at Kaku and Kalifa, nodding when they showed her the list. "I'm glad to know that. I only hope what we accomplish will be enough..."

If a handful of people were taken and placed in a room, would it be possible to determine who was the most unlucky of the bunch? Maybe the most unlucky person was a woman who had had lost her husband and child. Or perhaps the definition of an unlucky person would be a writer who had lost their hands and eyes, a track runner who had lost their legs, who a singer who had lost their voice. If luck determined what you had along with life's good fortune, Aqua wasn't certain she was the unluckiest, but she knew she didn't have the best luck either.

She had been through many things that she didn't even remember right now. Aqua had lost her friends and her master. She was trapped in a dark, lonely place where she wouldn't age, eat, drink, or speak to anyone for ten years. She then made it out of that place only to be thrust into a murder game where she was forced to be a traitor and humiliate herself along with everything she stood for. After escaping said game, she traveled in search of her dear friends--only to never find them. She then found herself in this current murder game where she would eventually sacrifice her life for the others to live, only to be brought back to life with a painful, damaged soul and no memories.

And yet, somehow, through all of this, that strong-willed keyblade master managed to hold a smile on her face. But this was the first time her smile had faltered. Why? Her achilles heel had been cut. Her kryptonite had been found. Her weakness exposed. The one thing that kept Aqua going was stripped from her; she no longer had the thing most important to her. And that thing was... the memories of the people she cherished.

Aqua couldn't just pick up her wayfinder to help her think about Terra and Ven, she couldn't think about Aoko, or speak with Abel, Shiki, or Claire for reassurance. She only saw the faces of strangers around her, and it made the empty hole in her heart grow.

The voices of those who called out to her through the fog were like phantoms in the distance. She didn't bother calling back to them; Aqua honestly didn't want to be found by anyone. She knew they meant well, but she didn't know how to deal with them right now. They seemed to tell her what she should and shouldn't be doing, and Aqua honestly wasn't sure how to handle hearing so many different voices when she was already confused. She wished they would all just go quiet so she could think.

Aqua didn't care what any of them thought about her either. Some of them called her childish, saying she shouldn't hide, and yes, maybe she was acting childish. However, in this moment, the master wasn't her usual self. Everything that made Aqua who she was came from her memories, so without them she was hollow and unlike herself.

kp78j9E.png

Blue hair flew in her eyes as she continued to run until she could no longer. Aqua stopped after a while, panting heavily. She shakily moved her aching body toward the doorstep of one of he odd buildings in Silent Hill, taking a seat. She then put her head in one hand, pressing her other hand firmly against her chest. It hurt so bad she could hardly stand it.

Wishing for some way to numb the pain, Aqua took a hand off her heart and picked a stone up off the ground. She began to pick at it, absently wondering if there was a way she could make some kind of charm or pendant out of it. Although she didn't realize it, this was a thought the usual Aqua would have. But at the moment, she was far to clouded by the pain and emptiness to even realize such a thing.

oa4ezcc.png

"Maybe it would be better if I just... faded away here. I probably died for a reason... Maybe I'm not meant to come back," she quietly said to herself.

Nobody had found Aqua yet through the thick fog, and she hoped it would stay that way.

@Wedge Antilles @Verite @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Tactician @Bomb
@Idk, everyone? :3​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

If a handful of people were taken and placed in a room, would it be possible to determine who was the most unlucky of the bunch? Maybe the most unlucky person was a woman who had had lost her husband and child. Or perhaps the definition of an unlucky person would be a writer who had lost their hands and eyes, a track runner who had lost their legs, who a singer who had lost their voice. If luck determined what you had along with life's good fortune, Aqua wasn't certain she was the unluckiest, but she knew she didn't have the best luck either.
She had been through many things that she didn't even remember right now. Aqua had lost her friends and her master. She was trapped in a dark, lonely place where she wouldn't age, eat, drink, or speak to anyone for ten years. She then made it out of that place only to be thrust into a murder game where she was forced to be a traitor and humiliate herself along with everything she stood for. After escaping said game, she traveled in search of her dear friends--only to never find them. She then found herself in this current murder game where she would eventually sacrifice her life for the others to live, only to be brought back to life with a painful, damaged soul and no memories.

And yet, somehow, through all of this, that strong-willed keyblade master managed to hold a smile on her face. But this was the first time her smile had faltered. Why? Her achilles heel had been cut. Her kryptonite had been found. Her weakness exposed. The one thing that kept Aqua going was stripped from her; she no longer had the thing most important to her. And that thing was... the memories of the people she cherished.

Aqua couldn't just pick up her wayfinder to help her think about Terra and Ven, she couldn't think about Aoko, or speak with Abel, Shiki, or Claire for reassurance. She only saw the faces of strangers around her, and it made the empty hole in her heart grow.

The voices of those who called out to her through the fog were like phantoms in the distance. She didn't bother calling back to them; Aqua honestly didn't want to be found by anyone. She knew they meant well, but she didn't know how to deal with them right now. They seemed to tell her what she should and shouldn't be doing, and Aqua honestly wasn't sure how to handle hearing so many different voices when she was already confused. She wished they would all just go quiet so she could think.

Aqua didn't care what any of them thought about her either. Some of them called her childish, saying she shouldn't hide, and yes, maybe she was acting childish. However, in this moment, the master wasn't her usual self. Everything that made Aqua who she was came from her memories, so without them she was hollow and unlike herself.

kp78j9E.png

Blue hair flew in her eyes as she continued to run until she could no longer. Aqua stopped after a while, panting heavily. She shakily moved her aching body toward the doorstep of one of he odd buildings in Silent Hill, taking a seat. She then put her head in one hand, pressing her other hand firmly against her chest. It hurt so bad she could hardly stand it.

Wishing for some way to numb the pain, Aqua took a hand off her heart and picked a stone up off the ground. She began to pick at it, absently wondering if there was a way she could make some kind of charm or pendant out of it. Although she didn't realize it, this was a thought the usual Aqua would have. But at the moment, she was far to clouded by the pain and emptiness to even realize such a thing.

oa4ezcc.png

"Maybe it would be better if I just... faded away here. I probably died for a reason... Maybe I'm not meant to come back," she quietly said to herself.

Nobody had found Aqua yet through the thick fog, and she hoped it would stay that way.

@Wedge Antilles @Verite @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Tactician @Bomb

A signal passing through the D-Link caused Abel's eyes to widen. His head swiveled around, trying to the find the direction the signal had come from. She's here, somewhere... There! "Lapis, follow me!" He began to run off through the fog, trusting his instincts as he went. Be okay, Aqua, be okay... He still had a promise to keep to the keyblade warrior, one way or another.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Last edited by a moderator:

kp78j9E.png

oa4ezcc.png

"A-Aqua?" Riley said. He turned from the figure, and ran back as fast as he could. "Every member of a team is important. I don't care how useless you think you are, you're important to the team. It's me, Riley by the way." Riley calmly said taking off the helmet, and looking at her. "You promised me... That you wouldn't die."

A signal passing through the D-Link caused Abel's eyes to widen. His head swiveled around, trying to the find the direction the signal had come from. She's here, somewhere... There! "Lapis, follow me!" He began to run off through the fog, trusting his instincts as he went. Be okay, Aqua, be okay... He still had a promise to keep to the keyboard warrior, one way or another.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
"Huh... okay?" Lapis had no idea what occurred to Abel to make him react like this. Not wanting something bad happening to him, she ran after him right away. As for Red, he didn't want to stray away from the current task at hand, and he felt that they could handle it and he would get in the way.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While still flying straight ahead towards the mysterious person in the distance, Bayonetta couldn't help but look in the direction that Joshua ran off to in the fog.

tumblr_mo8ik9ENfu1r4ftabo1_500.gif

She couldn't see him in the fog any more. She was getting worried. So, she retracted her wings and dropped down to ground level. And then she walked into the fog, carefully, trying to find him. "And I thought he wasn't the type to go chasing after little girls", she complained to herself as she started calling out for him.

tumblr_nlp0oskHtz1qcm0i5o4_500.gif

"Oh, Joshua? Are you bloody lost in there? Your witch... misses you. Come back to her right this instant!"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Joshua had lost her, an unfortunate loss as she was a great ally. She was a de facto leader, but without her, the group simply wandered. There was no control, no trust, simply headless chickens running around. Joshua knew that her loss, was and will be, inevitable. He had to stop in his tracks, panting for a moment, upon hearing Cereza's words. He knew the sweet, silky, and beautiful voice that would be of Cereza, hearing it prevented him from doing anything except do to her bidding to keep her happy. Joshua simply slumped back against a tree, tired of all as he waited for Cereza's beautiful figure to be visible. In all honesty, he wanted to walk back, to go find Aqua and return to Cereza, but the events of the entire time simply brought him to his knees. Would the fog, clear? Would it disappear and magically just lift the fog curtain so he could navigate back? It was a certain small fear in him that kept him alive, as he kept a watchful eye around him with his pistol in hand, just over his lap. "I-I'm here.. Cereza.." He would say weakly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
@Approaching the Figure

Claire isn't sure why she felt compelled to go after the figure so quickly. Perhaps she just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, though Claire knew whatever awaited them here wouldn't let them off easy. The noises of the group quickly faded from Claire's perception as she wandered blindly into the fog...

Stepping into the fog is a disorienting experience for everybody. You can barely see where you're going, and it seems the figure is never getting any closer.

You believe you hear the sounds of something skittering across the ground. Or somethings...

@BarrenThin @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ryu Keiko

tumblr_inline_nbuvwcfI8F1rjhp98.png

"Oh, I don't mind. You were one of the few entertaining people to enter my afterlife recently, in truth," Joshua replied, a half smile on his face. "And entertainment is in short supply for me these days..."

@Hospes

This made Ridley grin widely. "D'aww.. I'm so flattered," she stated, overdramatically. "You're pretty entertaining, yourself," she replied with another wink. "What do you do for fun, anyways?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

LZuoBvi.png

"Riley...? Riley!"

Junko's voice would fade as she would mysteriously disappear from behind Riley. Looking through the fog, you can't find her anywhere.

@The Silver Paladin

@Approaching the Figure

Claire isn't sure why she felt compelled to go after the figure so quickly. Perhaps she just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, though Claire knew whatever awaited them here wouldn't let them off easy. The noises of the group quickly faded from Claire's perception as she wandered blindly into the fog...

Stepping into the fog is a disorienting experience for everybody. You can barely see where you're going, and it seems the figure is never getting any closer.

You believe you hear the sounds of something skittering across the ground. Or somethings...

@BarrenThin @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ryu Keiko

Red clicked his tongue in mild annoyance. This fog really was annoying, and it didn't exactly help with the sounds that were heard in this fog. Hoping that it would help in a way, Red attempted to use his fire magic that he had gotten earlier to make it a bit more visible for himself in this fog.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ryu Keiko

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Jake grew tired of sitting doing nothing. Looked to the fog where he noticed others vanish. He wasn't sure if he would see Stitch again but decided maybe that was where the alien went and begun to head where many others had. He could see a strange figure from before but then he hadn't felt like going.

@Atomyk @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @FOG PEEPS

(I felt the need to get Jake moving a bit like Stitch is. Here is the round they get a break from each other hehe)

Sakuya wasn't having much luck finding Aqua in the fog. Letting time resume, she decided to try to move towards the figure in the fog. It seemed fairly suspicious, after all. Finding Aqua would have to wait for the moment.

@Atomyk
@Okay let's go find the figure

The fire increases your range of sight, but as far as you can tell, this street just stretches on forever. You're not sure where you are relative to where the group started. The figure still stands in the distance.

OOC NOTE: Roll a six faced die for those of you trying to reach the figure!

@BarrenThin @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ryu Keiko @Raven
Jake noticed it seemed the fog was thick till someone shared some light on the matter. With that in mind he himself made a small dragon fireball in his hand. He then continued to try and reach the strange figure.

@Atomyk

The fire increases your range of sight, but as far as you can tell, this street just stretches on forever. You're not sure where you are relative to where the group started. The figure still stands in the distance.

OOC NOTE: Roll a six faced die for those of you trying to reach the figure!

@BarrenThin @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ryu Keiko @Raven
Red saw that the fire didn't do as much as for the visibility through the fog, and he only treaded onwards.

@BarrenThin @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ryu Keiko @Raven

LZuoBvi.png

"Riley...? Riley!"

Junko's voice would fade as she would mysteriously disappear from behind Riley. Looking through the fog, you can't find her anywhere.

@The Silver Paladin

"Christ." Riley sighed, and tapped something on his helmet, turning on the Thermal camera. He shifted the rifle in his hand, and looked around. "Junko? Where are you? I'm not losing you like I did Amata and my Father." Riley looked around the fog. He remembered a report he read:

The Silent Hill Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.