Status
Not open for further replies.
"FUCKING VOTE!"
"We might as well vote for Nicki Minaj." Kalifa said. "To be honest, I can't really stand her."

Kaku said. "Our personal opinion shouldn't enter into it. However, we need to settle this once and for all. Nicki Minaj it is."

"Oh, don't be so melodramatic," Joshua replied. "I'll send you back shortly. I just sent back Frank, Lisa, and Bayonetta, so I need to wait a moment for my power to recharge." He grinned. "And tell you what, I'll go with you. The others are getting closer to Akibahara and I'd rather enjoy giving him a piece of my mind." His eyes grew angry for a moment.

Especially if John White is with him.

"Anyhow, I suppose I'll hold you to that deal. If Aqua can't pay, I'll have you pay double. But for now, we just need to wait a moment for my power to recharge..."

Aqua stirred after a minute, opening her eyes. She didn't move, but simply looked up at Legloas.

@Wedge Antilles

Legolas looked at Aqua, as he had noticed she had opened her eyes. He smiled, it was nice to see some sign of life, or consciousness, of hope. "Those people I told you about earlier, I am bringing you back to them now." He looked at Joshua. "Or, more precisely, Joshua is going to bring us back to them. But I know now, who could really help you. Who you need. And I shall get you to her right away, once he is able to take us back to the others."

He looked back to Aqua, putting a hand gently to her forehead as he focused on her eyes. "But you must hang on. Do not lose hope, do not lose your grip on your life, we will take care of you and get you back. Aqua shall return."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"We might as well vote for Nicki Minaj." Kalifa said. "To be honest, I can't really stand her."

Kaku said. "Our personal opinion shouldn't enter into it. However, we need to settle this once and for all. Nicki Minaj it is."
"Thank you." He said through really gritted teeth. He had been so close to just...

tumblr_nqa4xgjj3w1uxo0rfo2_400.png

Consequences be damned, his urge to kill had been rising. But finally, a vote from those two. Even if it wasn't in line with his vote, they could move on and simultaneously score a victory for the music industry by exiling the influence of the demon on the fucking pop star. How else to explain that garbage she called music?

If she was a traitor anyways. If she wasn't then she was guilty of crimes against humanity with those lyrics.

Junko looked a little disgusted at the idea of social experiments. Her expression dropped once Riley said 'it can't be as bad as my job'.

"..."

qHxbJYe.png

"... Riley, let's just not talk about this, okay?"

@The Silver Paladin

Junko looked a little disgusted at the idea of social experiments. Her expression dropped once Riley said 'it can't be as bad as my job'.

"..."

qHxbJYe.png

"... Riley, let's just not talk about this, okay?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Hmm? Oh, sorry. I just get caught up in talking about the wasteland. What do you want to talk about?" Riley said. "I've thought about it too much recently."

Legolas looked at Aqua, as he had noticed she had opened her eyes. He smiled, it was nice to see some sign of life, or consciousness, of hope. "Those people I told you about earlier, I am bringing you back to them now." He looked at Joshua. "Or, more precisely, Joshua is going to bring us back to them. But I know now, who could really help you. Who you need. And I shall get you to her right away, once he is able to take us back to the others."

He looked back to Aqua, putting a hand gently to her forehead as he focused on her eyes. "But you must hang on. Do not lose hope, do not lose your grip on your life, we will take care of you and get you back. Aqua shall return."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aqua blinked her eyes a few times, rubbing them. Everything was starting to look blurry and she found it difficult to see. She squinted her eyes, trying to make out Legolas' face. "You are? Well, thank you. So I do have friends out there... I look forward to seeing them, even if I can't remember them." She sighed. "Will I get my memories back any time soon?" she asked, hopeful. "If I speak with someone important to me, I wouldn't want to let them down by... not knowing who they are," she said, actually more concerned about the well being of her friends than anything.

Joshua tapped his chin thoughtfully. "It's hard to say. When your heart is patched up you might regain them right away, or it could take some time. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. What's most important is getting yourself stabilized so that you don't die. If you can live, you'll have time to figure out a way to get your memories back. If you die, well, obviously you won't."

@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aqua blinked her eyes a few times, rubbing them. Everything was starting to look blurry and she found it difficult to see. She squinted her eyes, trying to make out Legolas' face. "You are? Well, thank you. So I do have friends out there... I look forward to seeing them, even if I can't remember them." She sighed. "Will I get my memories back any time soon?" she asked, hopeful. "If I speak with someone important to me, I wouldn't want to let them down by... not knowing who they are," she said, actually more concerned about the well being of her friends than anything.

Joshua tapped his chin thoughtfully. "It's hard to say. When your heart is patched up you might regain them right away, or it could take some time. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. What's most important is getting yourself stabilized so that you don't die. If you can live, you'll have time to figure out a way to get your memories back. If you die, well, obviously you won't."

@Wedge Antilles

As Legolas listened to Aqua speak, it was apparent to him that if she didn't make it, and her friends on the other side wouldn't be able to save her... there might be only one friend she would know now.

"Do not worry my lady, you would not be letting them down, you have gone through too much, for too long, for them to feel as such. And, I wish would not speak as if you are alone at this moment. I may not be much, but I am your sworn protector, and I am doing all that I can to help save you. I would be honored if you considered my your friend as well."

He waited patiently for Joshua to have the power to take them back, and inside he was anxious to return as well. But he felt that time, with his words, his connection to Aqua was important too. If she passed on unexpectedly, he wanted to ensure sure that she was not alone, that she had someone in these fading moments. It would not be much, but at least it would be something. She would know at least one name.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Takumi
Stitch not sure what Jake noticed went once more to the rope/whip. He sniffed then turned his eyes green to see what alien eyes/brain could pick up.

experiment_626_by_chibignoufs-d3buo99.jpg

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Lizzy @FireDrake150 @OTHERS

(I asked on votes um... Not sure what all I missed but have a small idea I hope this can help me if you guys would be ever so kind please)

WARNING: Video contains language.

It was almost time for the voting to end, and Nicki was for sure to be the one to leave.

Though, for some reason, she felt an unsettled feeling deep inside.

Bringing her knees closer to her chest while she was sitting, both hands were on her cranium, running digits through her hair. She didn't like people seeing her cry, so her face was hidden from everyone. Whispering, Nicki couldn't believe that after all, they would have to take her away.

tumblr_inline_nqsa14AbCn1tvdtn2_500.gif

Though, Nicki wasn't a nice person, and she knew this. Her heart began to pound hard against her chest as more tears streamed down her face.

"I-I didn't commit this murder!" She screamed as they could see her slightly pulling her own hair.

"I-I can't imagine taking someone's life.. I've done it once.. and I regret.. every single minute of it," She confessed softly, taking deep breaths. What the hell was Nicki talking about? As far as anyone knew, no one has ever heard her talk about this subject. "After.. After the stupid mistake of taking my child's life before he was born, I promised myself that I would help minimize the violent acts that the ghettos had. No one deserves to die like this..."

Nicki continued to cry, though, she knew no one would understand this style of life. As long as they have her music and idiotic trends against her, right? Why would they ever show any simple sympathy over a celebrity who works forever without any type of fucking relaxation just for their goddamn entertainment? Though, as long as it's putting money on the table, that's what matters.

Slowly, she began to calm down, rubbing her neck as she softly laugh, keeping herself silent.

Too bad. Too bad.

They've caught you, didn't they?

They'll blame you and leave me with all the fun~

pink-swirl-divider.png

Flashback:

An interviewer would suddenly speak, beginning the show, "Good afternoon everyone and let's welcome a very special guest here! Nicki Minaj will be answering several questions that fans have suggested. So, let's get started!" Fans from the back could be heard, calling out Nicki's name in order to get her attention, but the interviewer hushed them suddenly. "Nicki, many of your fans really love your alter egos. We know you have several and by popular demand, they all want to know about Roman Zolanski." Nicki sat in another chair with her hands on her lap as she smiled towards the camera. "Well, first off, Roman's very hard to deal with since he can be really rough-"

"Woah," He suddenly interrupted the celebrity, "so you're saying that Roman is a guy?" She laughed at the surprise that she gave him as Nicki began to play with a strand of her blonde wig, "Yeah. Roman Zolanski is a gay boy... He really loves to wear wigs just like I do. His style is also very unique." The interviewer chuckled as he continued with the questions. "So, how did you meet Roman? Like, how is he involved in your music?"

Article:
An alter ego is a second self, a second personality within a person, who is often oblivious to the persona's actions. A person with an alter ego is said to lead a double life...

Over the course of the year 2013, there was no mention of Roman. There had not been a song where Nicki's fans could feel that Roman was there. This had brought many to wonder about his disappearance as well as wanting this alter ego to keep on contributing to Nicki's music. On February 14, 2014, Nicki declared that she "got tired of Roman" so he died. She did not want to mention anything else. It was then that the Harajuku Barbie, one of Nicki's other famous alter egos, had quickly replaced the hearts of many fans.
article]

XWEqBa3.jpg

So, what exactly happened to Roman Zolanski?...

bloody_line_divider_by_entropies-d4triog.png

Pretty... I feel pretty... I feel pretty...

And Witty...

I slay, and I pity any girl with a need to beg...

1646379-nicki-minaj-2-grammys-2012-show-302.jpg

Martha, Roman's godmother, was preparing for his exorcism while she softly sang:

Take your medication, Roman.
Take a short vacation, Roman, you'll be okay.
You need to know your station, Roman.
Some alterations on your clothes and your brain.
Take a little break, little break from your silencing.
There is so much you can take, you can take.
I know how bad you need a Roman holiday...

"Leave me alone, Mother! I hate you! You can't keep me locked up... Sooner or later, I'll find a way into taking over..."

UX6DCP8.jpg

You done, you tight?
You suck at life?
You don't want a round three?
You'll suffer twice.
Worship the queen, and you might could pass.
Keep it real, these bitches couldn't wipe my ass.
Anyway, stylist, go get Bvlgari
I am the ultimate Svengali!
You bitches can't even spell that
You hoes buggin'
Repel that.
Let me tell you this, sister.
I am, I am colder than a blister.
Cause my flow's so sick
And I'm a lunatic.
And this can't be cured with no Elixir!

-------

Roman heard a distant voice, one that didn't sound like his pestering godmother. It's voice was not as charming, but its proposal took over Roman's attention. With that deal in mind, Roman was granted enough power and strength to both release the chains that bind him as well as placing an advancement on his godmother.

"Out of the years that you've kept me hidden," He whispered. "It's now my time to finally take the spotlight once more..." With that, he took a brick and entered the secluded room to where Martha stood.

Come all ye faithful
Joyful and triumphant
I am Roman Zolanski!

red-divider-md.png

Present:

After her laughing session was over, another heavy gasp was heard from her when her body went slightly limp.

Was this celebrity dead? Oh god no. You all just decided to screw things up and conjured the alter ego. The female rose from the ground, as she faced everyone.

giphy.gif

"Fucking bitch ass hoes don't even know who the fuck you're fucking messing with, but guess what? None of that fucking shit matters! I hope ya fucking idiots are fucking glad that you've found the fucking last one of us. Now what are you gonna do? Are ya' gonna fucking kill me like the white thot who plead death?

Ha. Fucking do what ya' like, or why don't ya just tie me up like I did with that blonde elf? Show me some fucking discipline?"

@Atomyk
@EVERYONE
ESPECIALLY @BarrenThin BECAUSE HE WAS ALL OVER ME DANG IT.

CHAPTER SEVEN
"Homecoming"

"Woaaahh!"

1hk7jIA.png

"What the heck is going on with Nicki?! What's with you guys and having these weird alternate personalities?!"

LZuoBvi.png

"Great, Nicki is totally whack as well. Ugh, I'll never be in a music video at this rate!"

fPf5I45.png

"We don't have time for this... Nicki, we're not going to kill you. We're sending you back to HQ where you can get some real help. We have a mission to complete, and your nonsense isn't going stop us."

OgFgVXv.png

"Akibahara and his traitors have lost."

With her outburst assuring her guilt, Nicki Minaj would be beamed up and out of the Baxter Building, to be scanned by the Coalition to see if she really was a Traitor. Let's hope that your guess is correct. If the event that she might turn out to be innocent comes, who knows how many more guesses you'll be given? And how many more people will die?

567b224070d2b2237eb579e2ad15e0bb.png

Shortly after, Chris would appear on the communicators, contacting you once again.

"Alright, gang. We're close to the end here. You should be reaching Akibahara's realm very soon, but... something's off. I'm getting strange readings from an unknown source, so... just in case something goes wrong, watch yourself. You're not through the thick of it just yet," he warned, taking a brief pause before speaking once again, "Make sure to stay safe, everyone. Good luck."

And with that, he was gone, off to scan the soon-to-arrive Nicki.

Meanwhile, a portal would suddenly materialize, created by Lockjaw, presumably leading you into the next world. It was time to go. With the Divergent Catalyst, Freddy Fazbear, dead, there wasn't much else to do here, so you shouldn't waste time. However, before you could travel through the portal, the voice of Uatu would pipe in again for one last talk.

"Do not forget the Ultimate Nullifier. As I mentioned, though it may be greatly sabotaged to the point where only approximately 15% of its original power remains, it is still powerful enough to weaken Akibahara enough to give you a direct chance against him in battle. Keep it close to you. It is the key to defeating him. Stay strong, warriors," he said, and with that, he too was gone from your head.

Picking up the small device, Shiki looked at it, surprised at the weight behind it. "Take care of this little thing? Well... alright. It'll be a pain carrying around this heavy thing, but who am I to complain?" He sighed, pocketing it for now, "Alright, no more time to waste. Let's go!"

"Woof."

You could probably guess Lockjaw wanted to say something like "Good luck" or so.

Ludger hadn't been entirely sure if what they did counted as killing the Divergence Catalyst. He didn't feel the presence of it any longer, so he felt that it must have worked. Perhaps the Negative Zone had that affect.

With that, Ludger activated his power and you were off, leaping into the next world, whatever it might be--

wJl3fNY.png

"Wait!" Makoto cried, in the middle of the transition. "The transport didn't work! Nicki is still--" But he was cut off as the world broke apart.

Darkness. Stillness. Cold. The sound of wet metal grinding on wet metal. The transition into the next world is different than the others. It feels longer and strangely unsettling. The black void that surrounds you is something you've seen four times over now, but this time it feels like something nasty and perverse awaits for you in the inky blackness. You wait for so long that it begins to feel like you'll be trapped here forever, but something does eventually appear.

You're not sure what it is at first, but it comes closer and closer, eventually being revealed to be a woman.

P45Bbe9.png

She glares at you all, hatred apparent on her face. If you try to speak with her or move, you find you simply can not. You can only watch as the woman raises her hand, molding the black void around you into something new.

The sky above turns into a disquieting dull grey as storm clouds form above your heads. The ground beneath your feet shifts into that of concrete, and you find yourselves on an empty street. Buildings appear all around you-- trees, foliage, and power lines forming to match.

ZP6DGt5.jpg

A fog settles over the town, and the woman who brought you here disappears into it.

"Not this... anything but this..."

C8o9cO5.jpg

Claire looks panic-stricken as she breaks away from the group. She moves a few steps ahead, staring sadly into the mist. "I should have known I'd end up here again." She turned around, her eyes meeting Sophie's, then Elsa's. They both knew as well as she did where they were.

"We're in Silent Hill."

... Off in the distance, you see a figure in the fog.

ZV4QYum.jpg

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses [Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black [Mortal Kombat]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as James "Jim" Raynor [StarCraft]
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi [Touhou]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED!
@Mari as Bayonetta - MURDERED! AGENT! ARROW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes - EXECUTED! TRAITOR! BEGGED FOR DEATH!
@FancyForrest as Wander - DIED! INNOCENT! CONSUMED BY BLACK FIRE!
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano - DIED! INNOCENT! SHATTERED!
@MrDubWubs as Vi - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED BY A METEOR!
@Korra as Dante - DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCHED THROUGH THE HEART!
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell - DIED! INNOCENT! HEADS SMASHED IN!
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon - DIED! INNOCENT! IMMOLATED!
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@Dinoteen as Cell - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones - DIED! INNOCENT! ENDED THE HALIWELL LINE!
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! STABBED!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua - DIED! INNOCENT! SACRIFICED!
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEATEN, WHIPPED, AND SUFFOCATED!

WARNING: Video contains language.

It was almost time for the voting to end, and Nicki was for sure to be the one to leave.

Though, for some reason, she felt an unsettled feeling deep inside.

Bringing her knees closer to her chest while she was sitting, both hands were on her cranium, running digits through her hair. She didn't like people seeing her cry, so her face was hidden from everyone. Whispering, Nicki couldn't believe that after all, they would have to take her away.

tumblr_inline_nqsa14AbCn1tvdtn2_500.gif

Though, Nicki wasn't a nice person, and she knew this. Her heart began to pound hard against her chest as more tears streamed down her face.

"I-I didn't commit this murder!" She screamed as they could see her slightly pulling her own hair.

"I-I can't imagine taking someone's life.. I've done it once.. and I regret.. every single minute of it," She confessed softly, taking deep breaths. What the hell was Nicki talking about? As far as anyone knew, no one has ever heard her talk about this subject. "After.. After the stupid mistake of taking my child's life before he was born, I promised myself that I would help minimize the violent acts that the ghettos had. No one deserves to die like this..."

Nicki continued to cry, though, she knew no one would understand this style of life. As long as they have her music and idiotic trends against her, right? Why would they ever show any simple sympathy over a celebrity who works forever without any type of fucking relaxation just for their goddamn entertainment? Though, as long as it's putting money on the table, that's what matters.

Slowly, she began to calm down, rubbing her neck as she softly laugh, keeping herself silent.

Too bad. Too bad.

They've caught you, didn't they?

They'll blame you and leave me with all the fun~

pink-swirl-divider.png

Flashback:

An interviewer would suddenly speak, beginning the show, "Good afternoon everyone and let's welcome a very special guest here! Nicki Minaj will be answering several questions that fans have suggested. So, let's get started!" Fans from the back could be heard, calling out Nicki's name in order to get her attention, but the interviewer hushed them suddenly. "Nicki, many of your fans really love your alter egos. We know you have several and by popular demand, they all want to know about Roman Zolanski." Nicki sat in another chair with her hands on her lap as she smiled towards the camera. "Well, first off, Roman's very hard to deal with since he can be really rough-"

"Woah," He suddenly interrupted the celebrity, "so you're saying that Roman is a guy?" She laughed at the surprise that she gave him as Nicki began to play with a strand of her blonde wig, "Yeah. Roman Zolanski is a gay boy... He really loves to wear wigs just like I do. His style is also very unique." The interviewer chuckled as he continued with the questions. "So, how did you meet Roman? Like, how is he involved in your music?"

Article:
An alter ego is a second self, a second personality within a person, who is often oblivious to the persona's actions. A person with an alter ego is said to lead a double life...

Over the course of the year 2013, there was no mention of Roman. There had not been a song where Nicki's fans could feel that Roman was there. This had brought many to wonder about his disappearance as well as wanting this alter ego to keep on contributing to Nicki's music. On February 14, 2014, Nicki declared that she "got tired of Roman" so he died. She did not want to mention anything else. It was then that the Harajuku Barbie, one of Nicki's other famous alter egos, had quickly replaced the hearts of many fans.
article]

XWEqBa3.jpg

So, what exactly happened to Roman Zolanski?...

Pretty... I feel pretty... I feel pretty...

And Witty...

I slay, and I pity any girl with a need to beg...

1646379-nicki-minaj-2-grammys-2012-show-302.jpg

Martha, Roman's godmother, was preparing for his exorcism while she softly sang:

Take your medication, Roman.
Take a short vacation, Roman, you'll be okay.
You need to know your station, Roman.
Some alterations on your clothes and your brain.
Take a little break, little break from your silencing.
There is so much you can take, you can take.
I know how bad you need a Roman holiday...

"Leave me alone, Mother! I hate you! You can't keep me locked up... Sooner or later, I'll find a way into taking over..."

UX6DCP8.jpg

You done, you tight?
You suck at life?
You don't want a round three?
You'll suffer twice.
Worship the queen, and you might could pass.
Keep it real, these bitches couldn't wipe my ass.
Anyway, stylist, go get Bvlgari
I am the ultimate Svengali!
You bitches can't even spell that
You hoes buggin'
Repel that.
Let me tell you this, sister.
I am, I am colder than a blister.
Cause my flow's so sick
And I'm a lunatic.
And this can't be cured with no Elixir!

-------

Roman heard a distant voice, one that didn't sound like his pestering godmother. It's voice was not as charming, but its proposal took over Roman's attention. With that deal in mind, Roman was granted enough power and strength to both release the chains that bind him as well as placing an advancement on his godmother.

"Out of the years that you've kept me hidden," He whispered. "It's now my time to finally take the spotlight once more..." With that, he took a brick and entered the secluded room to where Martha stood.

Come all ye faithful
Joyful and triumphant

I am Roman Zolanski!

red-divider-md.png

Present:

After her laughing session was over, another heavy gasp was heard from her when her body went slightly limp.

Was this celebrity dead? Oh god no. You all just decided to screw things up and conjured the alter ego. The female rose from the ground, as she faced everyone.

giphy.gif

"Fucking bitch ass hoes don't even know who the fuck you're fucking messing with, but guess what? None of that fucking shit matters! I hope ya fucking idiots are fucking glad that you've found the fucking last one of us. Now what are you gonna do? Are ya' gonna fucking kill me like the white thot who plead death?

Ha. Fucking do what ya' like, or why don't ya just tie me up like I did with that blonde elf? Show me some fucking discipline?"

@Atomyk
@EVERYONE
ESPECIALLY @BarrenThin BECAUSE HE WAS ALL OVER ME DANG IT.

CHAPTER SEVEN
"Homecoming"

"Woaaahh!"

1hk7jIA.png

"What the heck is going on with Nicki?! What's with you guys and having these weird alternate personalities?!"

LZuoBvi.png

"Great, Nicki is totally whack as well. Ugh, I'll never be in a music video at this rate!"

fPf5I45.png

"We don't have time for this... Nicki, we're not going to kill you. We're sending you back to HQ where you can get some real help. We have a mission to complete, and your nonsense isn't going stop us."

OgFgVXv.png

With her outburst assuring her guilt, Nicki Minaj would be beamed up and out of the Baxter Building, to be scanned by the Coalition to see if she really was a Traitor. Let's hope that your guess is correct. If the event that she might turn out to be innocent comes, who knows how many more guesses you'll be given? And how many more people will die?

Shortly after, Chris would appear on the communicators, contacting you once again.

"Alright, gang. We're close to the end here. You should be reaching Akibahara's realm very soon, but... something's off. I'm getting strange readings from an unknown source, so... just in case something goes wrong, watch yourself. You're not through the thick of it just yet," he warned, taking a brief pause before speaking once again, "Make sure to stay safe, everyone. Good luck."

Meanwhile, a portal would suddenly materialize, created by Lockjaw, presumably leading you into the next world. It was time to go. With the Divergent Catalyst, Freddy Fazbear, dead, there wasn't much else to do here, so you shouldn't waste time. However, before you could travel through the portal, the voice of Uatu would pipe in again for one last talk.

"Do not forget the Ultimate Nullifier. As I mentioned, though it may be greatly sabotaged to the point where only approximately 15% of its original power remains, it is still powerful enough to weaken Akibahara enough to give you a direct chance against him in battle. Keep it close to you. It is the key to defeating him. Stay strong, warriors," he said, and with that, he too was gone from your head.

Picking up the small device, Shiki looked at it, surprised at the weight behind it. "Take care of this little thing? Well... alright. It'll be a pain carrying around this heavy thing, but who am I to complain?" He sighed, pocketing it for now, "Alright, no more time to waste. Let's go!"

"Woof."

You could probably guess Lockjaw wanted to say something like "Good luck" or so.

Ludger hadn't been entirely sure if what they did counted as killing the Divergence Catalyst. He didn't feel the presence of it any longer, so he felt that it must have worked. Perhaps the Negative Zone had that affect.

With that, Ludger activated his power and you were off, leaping into the next world, whatever it might be--

wJl3fNY.png

"Wait!" Makoto cried, in the middle of the transition. "The transport didn't work! Nicki is still--" But he was cut off as the world broke apart.

Darkness. Stillness. Cold. The sound of wet metal grinding on wet metal. The transition into the next world is different than the others. It feels longer and strangely unsettling. The black void that surrounds you is something you've seen four times over now, but this time it feels like something nasty and perverse awaits for you in the inky blackness. You wait for so long that it begins to feel like you'll be trapped here forever, but something does eventually appear.

You're not sure what it is at first, but it comes closer and closer, eventually being revealed to be a woman.

P45Bbe9.png

She glares at you all, hatred apparent on her face. If you try to speak with her or move, you find you simply can not. You can only watch as the woman raises her hand, molding the black void around you into something new.

The sky above turns into a disquieting dull grey as storm clouds form above your heads. The ground beneath your feet shifts into that of concrete, and you find yourselves on an empty street. Buildings appear all around you-- trees, foliage, and power lines forming to match.

ZP6DGt5.jpg

A fog settles over the town, and the woman who brought you here disappears into it.

C8o9cO5.jpg

Claire looks panic-stricken as she breaks away from the group. She moves a few steps ahead, staring sadly into the mist. "I should have known I'd end up here again." She turned around, her eyes meeting Sophie's, then Elsa's. They both knew as well as she did where they were.

"We're in Silent Hill."

ZV4QYum.jpg

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones - DIED! INNOCENT! ENDED THE HALIWELL LINE!
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEATEN, WHIPPED, AND SUFFOCATED!

Frank rocked back on his heels. Well... at least he'd been right. Silent Hill, though. He'd heard what the others said. Seen the reports. Nothing good was here. He drew his Colt and slowly approached the figure.

Lisa stuck with Desmond.

@Atomyk
@Everyone​

CHAPTER SEVEN
"Homecoming"

"Woaaahh!"

1hk7jIA.png

LZuoBvi.png

fPf5I45.png

OgFgVXv.png

"Woof."

wJl3fNY.png

P45Bbe9.png

ZP6DGt5.jpg

C8o9cO5.jpg

"We're in Silent Hill."

ZV4QYum.jpg

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Stitch let his eyes turn back then hit his head repeatedly on the wall near by. He was upset that he didn't help a friend.

Jake tried to stop the alien but couldn't then hearing Silent Hill he turned sharply. "Wait we're where?" He asked aloud then did a face palm. "Fu Dog would tell me more info now. The dragon council mentioned somewhere like that but didn't say much except the one who would pick had been there." He explained looking to Stitch who seemed to not listen.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy @EVERYONE

CHAPTER SEVEN
"Homecoming"

"Woaaahh!"

1hk7jIA.png

LZuoBvi.png

fPf5I45.png

OgFgVXv.png

"Woof."

wJl3fNY.png

P45Bbe9.png

ZP6DGt5.jpg

C8o9cO5.jpg

"We're in Silent Hill."

ZV4QYum.jpg

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Frank rocked back on his heels. Well... at least he'd been right. Silent Hill, though. He'd heard what the others said. Seen the reports. Nothing good was here. He drew his Colt and slowly approached the figure.

Lisa stuck with Desmond.

@Atomyk
@Everyone​

Riley equipped the Power Armor and Gauss Rifle. "Stay behind me." He said to Junko. "Just stay away for your safety!" He looked at Frank, and pulled the rack back on the rifle. "Ready, Frank?" He asked.

CHAPTER SEVEN
"Homecoming"

"Woaaahh!"

1hk7jIA.png

LZuoBvi.png

fPf5I45.png

OgFgVXv.png

"Woof."

wJl3fNY.png

P45Bbe9.png

ZP6DGt5.jpg

C8o9cO5.jpg

"We're in Silent Hill."

ZV4QYum.jpg

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Pleased with this discovery of the last traitor, Lapis knew that they had to speed up their travels to get to Akibahara's realm. "... Abel, ready?" Lapis asked him out of pure concern.

Red decided to send Pikachu back into it's pokeball for now, not wanting to risk his companion Pokemon here. The pokemon trainer cautiously approached the figure.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @everyone​

CHAPTER SEVEN
"Homecoming"

"Woaaahh!"

1hk7jIA.png

LZuoBvi.png

fPf5I45.png

OgFgVXv.png

"Woof."

wJl3fNY.png

P45Bbe9.png

ZP6DGt5.jpg

C8o9cO5.jpg

"We're in Silent Hill."

ZV4QYum.jpg

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
"...Dammit." He cursed under his breath. His dibs had not been kept. Then there was that. "Wait what do you mean that she's not--" And then there was this asshole. He sighed, attempting to move...and raised an eyebrow when he could not. "Hey what the fuuuuuuu--" That curse died on his lips as once more they were elsewhere. This...Silent Hill.

"Everyone's favorite vacation spot." He quipped, shooting a glance over at the foggy figure and activated his active camouflage. He'd be ready to step in if it was needed.

@everyone

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Pleased with this discovery of the last traitor, Lapis knew that they had to speed up their travels to get to Akibahara's realm. "... Abel, ready?" Lapis asked him out of pure concern.

Red decided to send Pikachu back into it's pokeball for now, not wanting to risk his companion Pokemon here. The pokemon trainer cautiously approached the figure.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @everyone​
"Yeah, I'm ready..." Abel replied as he took her hand and began to walk with her towards the figure.

@Atomyk @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

CHAPTER SEVEN
"Homecoming"

"Woaaahh!"

1hk7jIA.png

LZuoBvi.png

fPf5I45.png

OgFgVXv.png

"Woof."

wJl3fNY.png

P45Bbe9.png

ZP6DGt5.jpg

C8o9cO5.jpg

"We're in Silent Hill."

ZV4QYum.jpg

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
mqdefault.jpg

"Listen lady I don't care where we are. Ain't gonna let no fog scare me and it ain't gonna stop me from getting my target" Erron spoke in response to Claire taking out his revolvers in case this figure was indeed hostile. Slowly he approaches the figure in the fog alongside Frank and Riley. This old cowboy still had a few tricks up his sleeves in case this thing was indeed hostile.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @People approaching this figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.