• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Gnar still in his arms, Abel quickly hopped into the dome with her, not wanting to lose his chance to embarrass her, "Uuuuhhh, some private time, eh? I love your ideas, Lapis-chan~!"

@The Tactician @Hospes @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @york @Bomb @Mtntopview @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Meira @Lizzy@Verite
"H-Hey! I'm older than you! 19 years old and counting!" Lapis literally did not want this right now. How much was her NOPE levels? Just enough to where she would actually encase herself into a crystal, almost like she were crystallizing herself... that's how much NOPE was in her mind right now.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @york @Bomb @Mtntopview @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Meira @Lizzy@Verite

Fury stepped forward and shook The Doctor's hand. "Are the two of you more refugees of the war? I'm surprised; I didn't think there were any more out there, but suddenly a bunch of them just show up..."

@Emperor Palpachu

The Doctor swallowed and looked Fury in the eye(since he's only go one eye XP), "Actually we're not from this universe. I can explain everything if you want." He told him.

Series-8-TV-launch-trailer-32.jpg

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"H-Hey! I'm older than you! 19 years old and counting!" Lapis literally did not want this right now. How much was her NOPE levels? Just enough to where she would actually encase herself into a crystal, almost like she were crystallizing herself... that's how much NOPE was in her mind right now.

Whelp, time to commence cuddles. Abel was a determinator through and through if his need to hug the crystallized Lapis proved anything, "Come on, Lapis-chan~.... I just want to show I care..."

The gloves seem quite powerful. They enhance Riley's strength to super human levels. If he wanted to, he could now take a punch at the weapon locker.

@Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Stark Tower​

"I'll admit, I've met a few of these people," Coco told Coco and Kalifa with a nod. "And some of them I've just heard of. They're people who have been in murder games. Like Joshua, for example, is my boss of the afterlife. And Teresa is another reaper like me... have you met any of these people?" she casually asked the two.

Meanwhile, Sho called out the next words. "Cell, Tails, Elsa, Ties That Bind, and Afterlife."

Coco had: Afterlife and Ties that Bind
Kalifa & Kaku had: Afterlife and Cell

When the girl saw the man, she nodded and quickly moved to get some rolls for him to bandage himself with. "Certainly," she said, frowning when she looked into a medical bag and found none. "I'm sorry, I must be all out. I'll be right back. Wait here... or you can come with me. I'm going to run to the supply tent," she said, starting to walk off.

The woman who was digging through the supplies turned her back to the cold-hearted one, unaware that he might attack her for no reason. "I'm sorry, but what's that supposed to mean? I've been working in this tent for a while now. I only offered to help because I know where everything is..."

Meanwhile, the young girl who worked in the medical tent walked into the supply area, seeing what was about to happen. She screamed, alerting Carol--the older woman. She immediately dodged the strike afterwards, taking a step back from him and drawing a gun. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" she cried.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Fury stepped forward and shook The Doctor's hand. "Are the two of you more refugees of the war? I'm surprised; I didn't think there were any more out there, but suddenly a bunch of them just show up..."

@Emperor Palpachu

"Ah well, most certainly shall I follow young lady. Such a surprise that I have found such a respectful child such as yourself. I shall follow in a moment. I must wrap myself for now with the same bandages, showing my scars are.. A weakness of mine. " He smiled crudely at her, due to the scars but extended his burned hand outward. "I'll be there in a moment." Joshua first began with his head, wrapping the used bandage over the roughened charred skin until -

"Aaaaaaaaah!"

The scream from the girl set him off on a frenzy, running like a dash as the air that once cooled him now stung as he ran faster and faster, the bandage flying off his head as the Light quickly came out of its holster. "And though I walk through the Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I shall see no Evil, hear no Evil, fear no Evil.." Joshua continuously said this to himself, almost as a writ of protection given from the Lord himself. Whatever awaited him from the showing of the third degree burns of his skin - whether mockery, disgust, anger, or Evil, - he would immediately eliminate it from the group. Upon entering, his arms and head burnt and begged for relief, but the day was not over, - "Until the war is over, Felix. I should have known a mercenary like you would harm the good intent of a camp like this. A degenerate dog like you deserves time as a slave for the Legion. Working tirelessly, begging for mercy, being tortured, tossed around, spat at, and crucified. I take pleasure knowing that you will die. I fight for the Sword but not for the Darkness, but when killing is necessary, then it is a chore, like any other. A chore that I will deal with, quickly and severely. "
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@ShadowPrime

Last edited by a moderator:
Whelp, time to commence cuddles. Abel was a determinator through and through if his need to hug the crystallized Lapis proved anything, "Come on, Lapis-chan~.... I just want to show I care..."

No response. Abel was literally just cuddling the crystallized Lapis. If it wasn't for that fact, he could be just cuddling a crystal statue for all he knew.

Red awkwardly watched this. It made him wonder if Lapis could even breathe in there.

Teresa_Character_Still.png

A certain adorable Glader had totally and completely broken away from her group(unintentionally), and was now wandering the city alone, aimlessly. As she always said.. She was better off on her own. Nobody around for her to accidentally hurt or upset, or just fuck up around in general, that way. A better deal for everyone, right? After all.. Teresa was pretty darn awkward, clumsy, and accident-prone sometimes.

...Not to mention that death followed her like a moth to a light.

Soon enough, though; something big, bulky, and untouched caught her attention. Wait a second... Untouched?? Another glance at the large building looming over her showed that it was, in fact, completely intact! The question was how that was possible. After all.. This world really seemed to be post-apocalyptic. Probably doomed. Unless it was like those comics where a city or world is total hell for a short period of time before a rag-tag and unexpected team of heroes assembles and work together against the odds to overthrow the evil tyrant...-

Wait a second.. Savannah needed to stop breaking that darned fourth wall!

Regardless, Teresa Agnes's interest had most certainly been piqued... And when that happened, Teresa could never resist the pull. The curiosity was just too strong, in this one. So, tense and alert with a steely expression, the Reaper headed into Stark Tower.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @"I'M BRINGIN' THE PARTY TO YOU!"

latest

Within the ruined city stands a building that hard seems touched by this apocalyptic, alien infested world: Stark Tower. Those who approached it from above would be able to land on its outside deck. The rest had a long climb up a set of stairs from the bottom, and would arrive to the top with aching legs and feet. Once inside, you were surprised to see...

The tower seemed to be fully operational!

It had electricity, air conditioning, running water and many other functional modern luxuries. Hell, all of the TVs even had working Netflix on them! This place was loaded and entirely functional, as if untouched by the disaster! But how?

Rooms:

Garage
Laboratory
Main deck
Bedroom wing
Kitchen
Dining room
Living room
Entertainment Center

There seemed to be sounds of movement coming from the garage.

Riley, Bayonetta, Claire, Ezio, and Aqua are currently in this location.

Bayonetta liked the appearance of the entertainment center, and found some curiosity in the bear sitting at the front seat. She playfully kicked it softly to the floor as she turned on the television. "Let us see if we can discover anything about the events in the city through the airwaves", she said, "though the media does tend to exaggerate."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Krieg @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

When Bayonetta would look at the television, she would see nothing of interest. The news no longer functioned, as all stations had been destroyed by Loki. The only thing she sees on any of the news stations is a broadcast of Loki rubbing his victory in the faces of everyone.

tumblr_m498ejQboc1r1p9efo1_500.gif

No response. Abel was literally just cuddling the crystallized Lapis. If it wasn't for that fact, he could be just cuddling a crystal statue for all he knew.

Red awkwardly watched this. It made him wonder if Lapis could even breathe in there.

"I won't give up, Lapis-chan..." Abel grumbled as he continued to cuddle her crystallized form, "Please...?"

"I won't give up, Lapis-chan..." Abel grumbled as he continued to cuddle her crystallized form, "Please...?"

It only took a few moments for her to have the portion of crystal dissemble from her face, but she kept the rest of her body crystallized because she wanted to.

"... are you seriously cuddling me?"

Ridley just quietly tapped her glossy, cherry-red lips in thought. "Hm.. Well, there's that big ol' tower.. The Manhole(hehehe..).. The Shrines... Jeez, I dunno where else. Anyone still have one a those maps we came across?" she inquired, golden eyes scanning over the others of the group. "It's a big city. Ain't sure where to start.. Where would a goddess go, anyhow?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Meira @Hospes @Lizzy @BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Thuro Pendragon @Mtntopview
"Maybe she went on to Loki's Shrine? She said she had come to talk to him, so it would make sense," Abel suggested as he headed back to the boat.

Naoya nodded as he went along to the Chitauri Shrine with his brother, "A good enough start."

@Hospes @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @york @Bomb @Mtntopview @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Meira @Lizzy@Verite
"In that case, me and Red are going to tag along!" Lapis says, dragging Red and Pikachu with er toward the Chitauri Shrine.

@Hospes @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @york @Bomb @Mtntopview @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Meira @Lizzy@Verite
"Well... I imagine the other guys would give us a holler if they'd run into Frigga. I would have suggested spreading out, buuut it looks like everyone else is already on their way. Guess I'm comin' with," he sighed, moving along with the rest of the group to the Chitauri Shrines.

Upon reaching the place, decorated to the brim with new buildings and statues built in honor of what was presumed to be renowned Chitauri warriors, the group would meet up with Joseph Aniphage, Legolas, Hiruzen Sarutobi, and Jiraiya, who were all up against Loki. Good news, you four. You've got backup now! Now, would they be enough to cut through Loki's barrier though?

As the newcomers would arrive, Loki would only chuckle.

tumblr_m3ly1kqeG51qm6iw6o1_500.gif

"My, my. How adorable. It seems like there are even more of you pesky little creatures than I thought," the God of Mischief commented, "I assume that you won't be kneeling either? My, my. I haven't faced such insolence since those so-called Avengers dared to defy me. Have a taste of my power!" He exclaimed, charging blue energy with his Scepter once again and shooting Lapis's crystallized body, sending her flying! Wheeee~

Dunno where Frigga might be though.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Lizzy @Meira @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Black Cat @Hospes @REST OF THE SHRINE PEEPS​

It only took a few moments for her to have the portion of crystal dissemble from her face, but she kept the rest of her body crystallized because she wanted to.

"... are you seriously cuddling me?"

"Of quartz I am," Abel commented with a smile, "Why wouldn't I hug the most beautiful shining stone in the dome?"

"I'll admit, I've met a few of these people," Coco told Coco and Kalifa with a nod. "And some of them I've just heard of. They're people who have been in murder games. Like Joshua, for example, is my boss of the afterlife. And Teresa is another reaper like me... have you met any of these people?" she casually asked the two.

Meanwhile, Sho called out the next words. "Cell, Tails, Elsa, Ties That Bind, and Afterlife."

Coco had: Afterlife and Ties that Bind
Kalifa & Kaku had: Afterlife and Cell

"Joshua? Would he be that strange young man we met on the way here? The one with the rear end obsession?" Kalifa asked.

Kaku, meanwhile, looked at the names on the card. "The Arch Demon we are seeking to destroy has his name on the board. But most of the names we don't recognize. Except for Robin. That name reminds us of a fugitive from our world. Nico Robin."

"Except we've heard the name Robin isn't exactly uncommon, so it could be any number of Robins." Kalifa said.

Kaku, meanwhile, marked Afterlife and Cell on the card. Both names were in the second row, with Afterlife and Cell in the third and fourth positions. All they would need to win is to get two more second row names.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(OOC: I WILL do at least one or two updated bingo card pics. But I wanted to get this post out right now).

"Ah well, most certainly shall I follow young lady. Such a surprise that I have found such a respectful child such as yourself. I shall follow in a moment. I must wrap myself for now with the same bandages, showing my scars are.. A weakness of mine. " He smiled crudely at her, due to the scars but extended his burned hand outward. "I'll be there in a moment." Joshua first began with his head, wrapping the used bandage over the roughened charred skin until -

"Aaaaaaaaah!"

The scream from the girl set him off on a frenzy, running like a dash as the air that once cooled him now stung as he ran faster and faster, the bandage flying off his head as the Light quickly came out of its holster. "And though I walk through the Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I shall see no Evil, hear no Evil, fear no Evil.." Joshua continuously said this to himself, almost as a writ of protection given from the Lord himself. Whatever awaited him from the showing of the third degree burns of his skin - whether mockery, disgust, anger, or Evil, - he would immediately eliminate it from the group. Upon entering, his arms and head burnt and begged for relief, but the day was not over, - "Until the war is over, Felix. I should have known a mercenary like you would harm the good intent of a camp like this. A degenerate dog like you deserves time as a slave for the Legion. Working tirelessly, begging for mercy, being tortured, tossed around, spat at, and crucified. I take pleasure knowing that you will die. I fight for the Sword but not for the Darkness, but when killing is necessary, then it is a chore, like any other. A chore that I will deal with, quickly and severely. "
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@ShadowPrime
"Well, you see...the thing about that is, nothing. There's nothing wrong with me. I'm a simple man, finding himself up against worse odds than I had ever expected. This demon they talk about...Aki whatever. Some crazy stuff there. And people I meet...I have no need for half baked allies or people who can't handle themselves. If they can't handle what I can dish out...well then a demon is just a whole different ball game. But this means, I suspect, little to you. I'm not going to kill you. You were simply the bait. Speaking of which..." He tilted his head, looking over his shoulder expectantly.

And...yep. There it was.

"The burned man. Believe you me, I'm not intent to harm good intent. In fact, this is good intent. Think of it as determining strength...or culling the weak. Same thing really. I'm no dog, I just do what it takes. And I will never allow myself to beg for anything. Nor I will die. So..."

tumblr_ncix39eTm01r36d31o5_250.gif

"You and me, let's try this field test. Your move."

"Of quartz I am," Abel commented with a smile, "Why wouldn't I hug the most beautiful shining stone in the dome?"

"Oh god dammit Ab-"

Lapis was going to say butttttt...
"Well... I imagine the other guys would give us a holler if they'd run into Frigga. I would have suggested spreading out, buuut it looks like everyone else is already on their way. Guess I'm comin' with," he sighed, moving along with the rest of the group to the Chitauri Shrines.

Upon reaching the place, decorated to the brim with new buildings and statues built in honor of what was presumed to be renowned Chitauri warriors, the group would meet up with Joseph Aniphage, Legolas, Hiruzen Sarutobi, and Jiraiya, who were all up against Loki. Good news, you four. You've got backup now! Now, would they be enough to cut through Loki's barrier though?

As the newcomers would arrive, Loki would only chuckle.

tumblr_m3ly1kqeG51qm6iw6o1_500.gif

"My, my. How adorable. It seems like there are even more of you pesky little creatures than I thought," the God of Mischief commented, "I assume that you won't be kneeling either? My, my. I haven't faced such insolence since those so-called Avengers dared to defy me. Have a taste of my power!" He exclaimed, charging blue energy with his Scepter once again and shooting Lapis's crystallized body, sending her flying! Wheeee~

Dunno where Frigga might be though.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Lizzy @Meira @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Black Cat @Hospes @REST OF THE SHRINE PEEPS​
"FUCKKKKKKKK!!!"

Lapis could be seen flying into the sky while still crystallized (and she was able to curse out like that due to decrystallizing her face). Thankfully for bs crystal powers, she was able to have the crystals fall apart and allowing her to gain movement of her body again.

Pulling out her Glistening Cleaver, Lapis was glad that she reloaded the weapon much earlier, and shot twice with the weapon. Once to aim a shot to Loki, and the second to the ground in an attempt to propel herself a bit and try to control her erratic movement in the air. Well... she was pretty damn sure that the landing was going to hurt like hell, and she couldn't risk breaking her three crystals from the fall. So...

"GUYS, GIVE ME A GODDAMN HAND AND HELP OUT! OR ELSE SOMEONE'S TONGUE IS GOING TO GET SLICED OUT AND GOING TO MY COLLECTIONNNNNN!!!!"

Red tried to rush over to where she would probably fall, but he had a feeling he wouldn't get there in time.

~Lapis's "Glistening Cleaver" Ammo Status~
8 rounds loaded (80 rounds available for reload)

"Frigga said she wanted to talk to Loki, right? Then she's probably started to head that way. Ergo, she's probably near the shrine at this point."​

Ridley facepalmed... And that was saying something. "You're all idiots." Rubbing her face with an exasperated expression, she gave the few that still remained on the scene- Bruce, Frank, Lisa, Booker, Revya, Link, and Fi -a long look. "I hope at least you guys aren't complete dumbasses.." There was a long pause.

"You aren't.. Right?"

Not wasting a second longer, Ridley turned on heel and set off for the helicarrier, urging the others to follow. "Then let's go, before those guys get completely torn apart! Following them would be useless with the barrier, so we need to hurry with the Frigga findin'."

"...Oh. And Used-to-be not-so-friendly green giant? You may wanna get out. Find somewhere safe. Don't need ya gettin' turned against us again 'n all."

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Verite @Meira @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO GO INTO A BATTLE AGAINST A LITERALLY UNDEFEATABLE OPPONENT​

"Oh god dammit Ab-"

"FUCKKKKKKKK!!!"

Lapis could be seen flying into the sky while still crystallized (and she was able to curse out like that due to decrystallizing her face). Thankfully for bs crystal powers, she was able to have the crystals fall apart and allowing her to gain movement of her body again.

Pulling out her Glistening Cleaver, Lapis was glad that she reloaded the weapon much earlier, and shot twice with the weapon. Once to aim a shot to Loki, and the second to the ground in an attempt to propel herself a bit and try to control her erratic movement in the air. Well... she was pretty damn sure that the landing was going to hurt like hell, and she couldn't risk breaking her three crystals from the fall. So...

"GUYS, GIVE ME A GODDAMN HAND AND HELP OUT! OR ELSE SOMEONE'S TONGUE IS GOING TO GET SLICED OUT AND GOING TO MY COLLECTIONNNNNN!!!!"

Red tried to rush over to where she would probably fall, but he had a feeling he wouldn't get there in time.

Well, at least Plutia is willing to help this time.

She threw out her doll like a boomerang towards under Lapis, and it immediately expanded, allowing Lapis and her crystals to land safely.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Lizzy @Meira @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Black Cat @Hospes @Verite @REST OF THE SHRINE PEEPS

"Well, you see...the thing about that is, nothing. There's nothing wrong with me. I'm a simple man, finding himself up against worse odds than I had ever expected. This demon they talk about...Aki whatever. Some crazy stuff there. And people I meet...I have no need for half baked allies or people who can't handle themselves. If they can't handle what I can dish out...well then a demon is just a whole different ball game. But this means, I suspect, little to you. I'm not going to kill you. You were simply the bait. Speaking of which..." He tilted his head, looking over his shoulder expectantly.

And...yep. There it was.

"The burned man. Believe you me, I'm not intent to harm good intent. In fact, this is good intent. Think of it as determining strength...or culling the weak. Same thing really. I'm no dog, I just do what it takes. And I will never allow myself to beg for anything. Nor I will die. So..."

tumblr_ncix39eTm01r36d31o5_250.gif

"You and me, let's try this field test. Your move."
Still full of himself was the degenerate. Pity. Because of it, he learned his main more of defence. "Everybody, out." Once the dog was alone with Joshua, a deformed smile crept on his face, waiting until everybody was out of the tent. "You fear the sword, and the sword is what I will bring against you, said from His Scripture Ezekiel 11:8. And I carry His Sword in my hand!" The bright muzzle flash certainly is a Shining Light In The Darkness, as the round spun clean out-of the bore and onto the wrist of the soldier where the blue shield appeared, hoping to disable the shield permanently.

"Oh god dammit Ab-"

"FUCKKKKKKKK!!!"

"Oh crap!" Abel yelled as Lapis was blown away. Blitzkrieg quickly flared and he set off from the his spot, "Hang on, Lapis!" Moving at a much faster speed than Red, he was soon in the perfect spot to catch the girl. Please don't break the crystals, please don't break the crystals... His arms were ready for the drop, though if her crystals survived was to be seen.

Naoya, on the other hand, set to work distracting Loki, firing several bolts of Zionga at the man's barrier, "Well, it seems our special friend is not here, brother! Shall we go ahead and search another area with your girlfriend and new pet?"

"Not my girlfriend or pet!"

Status
Not open for further replies.