Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ow!" A yelp tore out of Minato's mouth as the whip hit his chest. Knocked off his feet by the strike, he struggled to get back up as he endured the pain of the forming bruise, "Dammit, woman, I just want to help you!" Finally able to get up again, he took aim and fired another blast at Elsa.

Minato has disadavantage due to being struck and thrown off by Elsa's whip.

Hit = 1 or 2 Miss = 3-6

"You know damn well... Is it Akibahara?! Is he the one behind this phenomenon?!" She exclaimed, gritting her teeth tightly as she struggled to aim her palm at Elsa. Her aim was shaky, but hopefully, at this range, she'd have a decent chance of hitting her. So with that, Ciel went ahead and attempted to shoot her with her Natural Magnum pin!

Odd=Hit
Even=Miss

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @Jenny @MrDubWubs

Marcus looked at her curiously. "Sure, I could probably help you. Just tell me what to do."
"There is this girl who looks exactly like me outside, and is frozen in ice. She told me to thaw her out. I am just unsure of what she will do when she is out." Marie leaned against the counter top. "I need rope so I can bring here in here, to the sauna, but I am not sure if I am strong enough. Or to stop her if she does something bad when she is thawed." She looked up at him with bright, blue eyes, and brushed a wet strand of white hair away from her face. "Could you help?"

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Crazy 8 Nate @Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow @El Presidente @Krieg

As Yuka and the others charged forward, they could see a young man being attacked by noise.

20081227232638!Joshua_Artwork_1.jpg

"Someone help! I don't have a partner! I can't fight them!" he cried. "Someone make a pact with me!"​
Yuka05_zpsf085f6b5.png

"DON'T WORRY! YUKA'S HERE TO HELP!" she cheered loudly. While she knew that she was partnered up with Jodie, it was only temporary. Or if Jodie never happened to show up again, then too bad! Yuka was definitely fine with a change of pace, and the more people she meets, the merrier! Not seeing the Noise as a threat just yet, she simply ran up to the boy and attempted to establish a pact with him.

Oh... makes you wonder how she would be of any help right now... especially when she just made the pact and wasn't really attacking the surrounding Noise...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @El Presidente @Krieg @sierra @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow

"There is this girl who looks exactly like me outside, and is frozen in ice. She told me to thaw her out. I am just unsure of what she will do when she is out." Marie leaned against the counter top. "I need rope so I can bring here in here, to the sauna, but I am not sure if I am strong enough. Or to stop her if she does something bad when she is thawed." She looked up at him with bright, blue eyes, and brushed a wet strand of white hair away from her face. "Could you help?"
Marcus thought about it. "I could try carrying it myself" he said, "I'll give that a try, and if I'm not able to, I'll come back here to try to get some rope."

On his way out, he said to Marie, "I think you'll need to get a ticket or two for the sauna, from that man", as he gestured to Oaken. "I'll be back."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marcus thought about it. "I could try carrying it myself" he said, "I'll give that a try, and if I'm not able to, I'll come back here to try to get some rope."

On his way out, he said to Marie, "I think you'll need to get a ticket or two for the sauna, from that man", as he gestured to Oaken. "I'll be back."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Oh, merci!" She frowned. "Are you sure you will not need any help?"

Marie turned to the man behind the counter. "Hello. May I have a ticket for the sauna?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marcus walked out into the snow again. "Funny," he thought to himself, "I thought snow and this cold would be a lot worse than this." He noted how everyone else seemed to react to it, wanting to go into the sauna and all that. He felt no such need, for some reason. Was he that acclimated to the weather?

Then, he saw the ice sculpture. Just like Marie, he thought. He went to pick it up, he stretched his shoulders and triceps a bit, and then, just picked it up. "Man," he said to himself, "I don't seem to know my own strength." He put the ice sculpture on his shoulder and starting making his way back to the trading post.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Anyone headed for the castle

@Yiyel @Crono @Batman

D6ea49b2ecef6fb3f11cd3c20a609448.jpg

Currently, it appears you can no longer go inside the castle. Rocket and Ryu are trapped inside at the moment. Batman is the only one who remained in the area, and the rest of the ones hanging around are reapers intending to watch the duel.​
@york

Asha looked at the closed castle. "I'm sorry, looks like I was right. Where to?"
Asha shrugged and carried Crono to the abandoned library because he wanted to get moving.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

Crono
Seeing as Crono had zoned out momentarily, he suddenly snapped back to reality realizing he was being carried by Asha, since he hadn't really thought of a place in particular to go, he didn't really protest to this, though he did very much prefer to walk rather than be carried.​

Pyrrha chuckled at that, winking in return when Chandra did. "Good then, because I plan to stick around for a while," she teased, clambering to her feet, although quite slowly. Her legs shuddered slightly as she did so, but she nodded. "I'm fine. Do you need a rest?" Pyrrha asked, looking over at her friend, or lover, or whatever Chandra was to her.
"I think you need a rest...and if I'm honest...a little alone time wouldn't hurt either...we're starting to attract eyes" she mutters with a chuckle, helping Pyrrha to her feet and putting one of the huntress' arms around her shoulders "C'mon, lets get into a cave for a while...we both need a little bit of a rest..."

@Xibilation @Wedge Antilles

"Oh, very well you two. We do have coats, by the way, just not many left," Oaken replied with as sign before the two left. When Marcus began to drag the ice sculpture inside, Oaken walked over and held the door open for him. "My, now what do you want to do with that thing?"

Asha realized that Crono was back to reality. "Sorry about that." He let him return to the ground. @york

"I think you need a rest...and if I'm honest...a little alone time wouldn't hurt either...we're starting to attract eyes" she mutters with a chuckle, helping Pyrrha to her feet and putting one of the huntress' arms around her shoulders "C'mon, lets get into a cave for a while...we both need a little bit of a rest..."
Pyrrha nodded, understanding. She began to chuckle lightly, "Don't we already? I mean, the fire wings don't help us blend in." she joked, wrapping an arm around Chandra's waist as they walked. "I see one up ahead," she pointed out.

"Ow!" A yelp tore out of Minato's mouth as the whip hit his chest. Knocked off his feet by the strike, he struggled to get back up as he endured the pain of the forming bruise, "Dammit, woman, I just want to help you!" Finally able to get up again, he took aim and fired another blast at Elsa.

Minato has disadavantage due to being struck and thrown off by Elsa's whip.

Hit = 1 or 2 Miss = 3-6
"You know damn well... Is it Akibahara?! Is he the one behind this phenomenon?!" She exclaimed, gritting her teeth tightly as she struggled to aim her palm at Elsa. Her aim was shaky, but hopefully, at this range, she'd have a decent chance of hitting her. So with that, Ciel went ahead and attempted to shoot her with her Natural Magnum pin!

Odd=Hit
Even=Miss

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @Jenny @MrDubWubs
Minato's attack missed, but it seemed that Ciel's attack hit. Elsa staggered back, gripping her chest when she was shot. She took a few deep breaths in, holding her wound. "Aki...ba...hara?" she chuckled. "Oh, yes! That demon! He's plaguing me, plaguing many others, and wants to disrupt this reapers' game that all of you are participating in. He's in my head..." She laughed again. "He's in my head... I-I can't get him out!" She took another step forward, freezing the entire area. This little 'hell' the players were in had literally frozen over.

@MrDubWubs @Jenny

@Xibilation @Wedge Antilles

"Oh, very well you two. We do have coats, by the way, just not many left," Oaken replied with as sign before the two left. When Marcus began to drag the ice sculpture inside, Oaken walked over and held the door open for him. "My, now what do you want to do with that thing?"
Marcus looked at Oaken. "I believe Marie was going to get tickets for the sauna. She wanted to melt this one out of the ice."

@Xibilation

Minato squeaked as he began to slip about the floor. Managing to get his feet under control and steadying himself, he tried to understand what Elsa was saying, "Then let us help you! I'm sure there's someone in our group that can heal you and get him out of your head! Just trust us please?" Knowing his attacks could be for naught, Minato fired off another bolt, this time steadied in his aim.

Hit = Odds Miss = Evens

Pyrrha nodded, understanding. She began to chuckle lightly, "Don't we already? I mean, the fire wings don't help us blend in." she joked, wrapping an arm around Chandra's waist as they walked. "I see one up ahead," she pointed out.

Chandra smiled a little and giggled, before blushing and coughing, trying to play off the girly action "Yeah...I don't remember those...they're new...but they're cool by me...I don't think they work too well though..."

She formed a ball of flame to float just in front of them so they could see where they were going, and slowly began to walk a little further into the cave "It looks alright" she says as they finally see some stone "Better than all that ice, anyway" she adds with a smile

@Gummi Bunnies
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyeone else

Booker had stumbled through the darkness of the tunnel, his lighter being the only source of light. When he heard the sound of someone calling out for help, he stumbled over to the sound. He determined the sound was coming from a young man and.... wait, why was Yuks there, shouldn't she be with Jodie, Booker shrugged it off and stumbled over, unsure how a noise could be attacking someone, regardless, he switched to "Natural Magnum" just in case. "It's okay kid, nothing bad is gonna happen." he tried to assure him, he caught a glimpse of Yuka and decided to speak with her.

"Kid, why are you here? shouldn't you be with your group?" He asked ,towering over her

Garrus ran over to pitch in and help, He too attacked the ice until the boy was free, but then he wanted to make a pact with someone, Garrus is unsure how to respond, but the little girl he ran with just jumped to the decision, and that decision, was yes. Since he had his pact made, Garrus decided to tag-a-long, "I'm not sure about you guys, but I just abandoned my partners to come down here, so if you wouldn't mind, I would like to be your partners for the bit while we are down here. You know, be friends, I don't know how this 'pact' thing works, but seeing as you have already done that I see that I can do it as well." With that said, he too, attempts to make a pact with the boy, or at least be his friend.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@anyone else in tunnel

Asha shrugged and carried Crono to the abandoned library because he wanted to get moving.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

@york @Yiyel

Abandoned Library #1 Inaccessible

You approach the library and peer inside through the window. It looks like everything is iced over.

day-after-tomorrow-library.jpg

After looking inside the building, you move over to the door and try to open it. The door won't budge. You try everything you can to get it open, but it appears the door will not open without a key. For now, this area is inaccessible.

777Sprite.png

"Wait! Wait just a minute!" a reaper suddenly called out. "I know where the key to this place is! Don't give up on going inside just yet," he explained.​

Status
Not open for further replies.