Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 3: The Return of Shibuya

After the reapers gave the players their mission for the day, quite a few events happened.

Asha and Crono found themselves at the library and before giving up when they discovered that it was inaccessible, they were stopped by a reaper named Triple Seven that the other players had encountered earlier.

"A young man who was inside the unknown tunnels has the key. He stole it from one of the reapers. I'm going to go get it. Just wait right here."

The reaper flew off, making his way to the Unknown tunnel where Big Sister, Yuka, Booker, and a couple others had ended up exploring. The very young man the reaper was looking for—the one who took the key—ending up being the one they had rescued. He thanked them.

24705_original_by_lady_n_gentleman-d826dl6.png

"My name is Joshua. I rather do appreciate the help. I usually enjoy working on my own as opposed to with others, but the help truly was needed. Thanks."

After Joshua thanked the players, Triple Seven made his way into the tunnel and caught the little thief red-handed. He scolded the boy—and even the others who had helped him—before leaving to go back to the library to make it accessible for the players. After the reaper left, Joshua giggled.

"I really had no reason as to why I stole the key other than that I wanted the library all to myself. I stole it from a reaper, but got attacked by some noise along the way that chased me into this tunnel." He ran a hand through his hair. "Bummer."

The group, however, is unsure if Joshua is telling the truth or not. He caries with him a mysterious glimmer in his eyes. They all wonder if he's someone they can trust or not…

Some of the players discovered the Ice Castle and who was inside it: a strange icy queen named Ingrid who was killed by Chandra. Before dying, however, she mentioned a demon master she had failed to serve. Puzzled as to what that could have meant, the players didn't have time to ponder it. They were booted from the castle and received a text message from the reapers—who explained they were intending to use the castle as battle arena for the top two players who had been voted as traitors: Ryu and Rocket. They were to fight until only one of them were standing, or they would both be executed by the reapers.

Inside the castle, the two hesitantly agreed to the duel. One of them dying was better than the both of them dying. In the end, it was Ryu who emerged victorious and Rocket was the one who fell. Ryu turned away, feeling horrible after what the reapers made him do. After she died, the reapers examined her player pin. There were no marks on it identifying her as a traitor.

Rocket was innocent.

Meanwhile, at the Hot Springs, Minato, Ciel, Jenny, and Kamina found themselves in the presence of yet another icy figure: a mysterious woman with ice powers named Elsa. The group freed her only to be attacked be her, also shouting nonsense about a demon. Ciel demanded answers from her.

"Arch-Demon Akibahara is his name," she told them. "I know little about him. All I know is that he took me and two others with ice powers from our homes and trapped us in this afterlife world. He has been syphoning our ice powers to fuel the strange winter he is causing within this game. He has kept us trapped by the things we fear most. Ingrid was trapped in solitude, separated from her sisters. I was placed in this false h-hell, and the last young man is trapped inside Santa's Workshop, being restricted, losing his freedom. I think I may even know what Akibahara is doing… he's… he's…"

Elsa's eyes flashed red again. She went silent, suddenly attacking the others again. When Ciel and the others show restraint—hoping to keep her alive for more information—Elsa takes advantage of it. She attacks the ceiling of the tunnel they are in, causing the walls to collapse in on them. The group notices a small rope ladder which they run to in order to escape. They are unable to take Elsa with them, as she attacked anyone who got close enough, and they had no time to figure out a way to save her. The players barely escape in time.

Elsa watched from a distance, tears shimmering in her blue eyes and the ground collapsed in on her.

"Solaire… I'm sorry…"

The last event worth noting happened to Marie outside of Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. She discovered an ice sculpture which looked like herself. With the help of Marcus, the two of them took the sculpture inside the sauna where it could melt. When it melted, they were surprised to see a strange looking creature emerge.

Tooth-Toothfairy.jpg

"Y-You've saved me! Thank you so much!" she said, hugging Marie with excitement. "My name is the Tooth Fairy. A demon kidnapped a good friend of mine—Jack Frost—and took him into this world to drain his ice powers for evil reasons. I chased and somehow managed to make it in here. However, when I did, the demon cursed me. He turned me into an ice sculpture and only the one who I resembled could free me. I thank you so much for freeing me."

The others at Oaken's Trading Post talk to her, asking her where Jack Frost could be.

"He is in Santa's Workshop. I'll find him. I must remove his spirit from this afterlife world. Once he is removed, the demon can no longer use his ice powers to fuel this eternal winter. I'll take care of it…"

The Tooth Fairy left the others, and flew to Santa's Workshop. From the outside, nobody could tell what was going on. They only thing they could see was a bright light coming from inside. The players are unsure if the Tooth Fairy killed her friend or had escaped with him somehow, but she must have "removed" him from the afterlife world somehow, because things began to change…

The snowy world around them began to melt at an incredibly quick rate. It melted so fast that all the players found themselves engulfed in water so deep that it felt like they were in an ocean. It was an extremely dangerous situation that even ended the lives of a few unlucky players. Lorne Malvo, Gajeel Redfox, and Jorik Goringtove found themselves crushed by melting chunks of ice. The only thing left of them were their player pins floating in the water. No marks identified any of them as traitors. They were all innocent.

The reapers spend about a day cleaning up the watery mess while the players cling to melting chunks of ice for their lives. When the mess is cleared up enough, the reapers cause the players to fall asleep…

When the players awaken they find themselves in the streets of a very familiar city...

Shibuya.jpg

It looks like you're all back in Shibuya! The streets are a bit flooded from leftover melted snow, but other than that, the city looks entirely back to normal now.

Two reapers approach the group.

Kariya_Uzuki_by_JocelynJEG.jpg

"Hello, players. I'm unsure if any of you are aware, but we are your game masters. It's our job to keep things running smoothly, however, things haven't run so smoothly for the last two days. Because of the events with the ice and snow, we are now behind a day. So this game will be extending over a week. And because of the mess, we have no scheduled missions available for you players today. That being said, the city is open for your group to explore. Go do what you want. We will text anyone with further updates," says the male reaper, Kariya.

The other reaper, Uzuki, adds, "Also, we would like to announce that another player has been found dead. You have our condolences. What pin was it that killed her, Kariya?"

Pyrrha Nikos could be seen off in the distance... her face lying against the ground: dead.

A very horrified Chandra rushes to her side, holding the woman in her arms. For the brief time Pyrrha's spirit body is still in existence, Chandra sees red marks on her neck as if she were strangled with some kind of thin, rope-like item before being shot dead with a beam. It doesn't take long, however, before Pyrrha's spirit body disappears from the arms of the woman who cherished her.

"It looked like a beam to me. Maybe she died from a Happy Beam pin or Natural Magnum?" he questioned, shrugging his shoulders. "Anyhow, I digress. Players, you are all free to explore the city. Do what you want and, like I said, we'll contact you when we have any more missions."

Everyone receives a text message containing a map of the city.

It appears as if there are twenty locations to choose from, including a couple EXTRAS that can be found in addition to more content from those other locations.

At Molco (#17) a Art Museum is marked on the map.

At Cat Street (#9) The Library from the ice apocalypse round was now open for public use

At Shibu-Q-Heads (#16) there is a Shady Store hidden around back...

With your map in hand, the vast city of Shibuya is now yours to explore.

The map of Shibuya is open to explore. A mid-round update will occur 1-2 days from now. Please bold and underline any location you visit or important action you choose to take. Traitor voting is now open and will close at mid-round update.

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Asha shook the water off himself and the wings. "That was sudden... Anyhow."

He entered the Library.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york
Crono
Crono looked horrified upon seeing that Pyrrha was dead, he wasn't sure who was behind these killings, but, he knew they needed to find the culprit soon, otherwise they might not have enough time left, perhaps they'd find some answers in the library? Deciding it was worth a shot, he followed Asha inside looking around to see what he might be able to find, maybe at least a clue, or something usefull to read?​

Round 3: The Return of Shibuya

After the reapers gave the players their mission for the day, quite a few events happened.

Asha and Crono found themselves at the library and before giving up when they discovered that it was inaccessible, they were stopped by a reaper named Triple Seven that the other players had encountered earlier.

"A young man who was inside the unknown tunnels has the key. He stole it from one of the reapers. I'm going to go get it. Just wait right here."

The reaper flew off, making his way to the Unknown tunnel where Big Sister, Yuka, Booker, and a couple others had ended up exploring. The very young man the reaper was looking for—the one who took the key—ending up being the one they had rescued. He thanked them.

24705_original_by_lady_n_gentleman-d826dl6.png

"My name is Joshua. I rather do appreciate the help. I usually enjoy working on my own as opposed to with others, but the help truly was needed. Thanks."

After Joshua thanked the players, Triple Seven made his way into the tunnel and caught the little thief red-handed. He scolded the boy—and even the others who had helped him—before leaving to go back to the library to make it accessible for the players. After the reaper left, Joshua giggled.

"I really had no reason as to why I stole the key other than that I wanted the library all to myself. I stole it from a reaper, but got attacked by some noise along the way that chased me into this tunnel." He ran a hand through his hair. "Bummer."

The group, however, is unsure if Joshua is telling the truth or not. He caries with him a mysterious glimmer in his eyes. They all wonder if he's someone they can trust or not…

Some of the players discovered the Ice Castle and who was inside it: a strange icy queen named Ingrid who was killed by Chandra. Before dying, however, she mentioned a demon master she had failed to serve. Puzzled as to what that could have meant, the players didn't have time to ponder it. They were booted from the castle and received a text message from the reapers—who explained they were intending to use the castle as battle arena for the top two players who had been voted as traitors: Ryu and Rocket. They were to fight until only one of them were standing, or they would both be executed by the reapers.

Inside the castle, the two hesitantly agreed to the duel. One of them dying was better than the both of them dying. In the end, it was Ryu who emerged victorious and Rocket was the one who fell. Ryu turned away, feeling horrible after what the reapers made him do. After she died, the reapers examined her player pin. There were no marks on it identifying her as a traitor.

Rocket was innocent.

Meanwhile, at the Hot Springs, Minato, Ciel, Jenny, and Kamina found themselves in the presence of yet another icy figure: a mysterious woman with ice powers named Elsa. The group freed her only to be attacked be her, also shouting nonsense about a demon. Ciel demanded answers from her.

"Arch-Demon Akibahara is his name," she told them. "I know little about him. All I know is that he took me and two others with ice powers from our homes and trapped us in this afterlife world. He has been syphoning our ice powers to fuel the strange winter he is causing within this game. He has kept us trapped by the things we fear most. Ingrid was trapped in solitude, separated from her sisters. I was placed in this false h-hell, and the last young man is trapped inside Santa's Workshop, being restricted, losing his freedom. I think I may even know what Akibahara is doing… he's… he's…"

Elsa's eyes flashed red again. She went silent, suddenly attacking the others again. When Ciel and the others show restraint—hoping to keep her alive for more information—Elsa takes advantage of it. She attacks the ceiling of the tunnel they are in, causing the walls to collapse in on them. The group notices a small rope ladder which they run to in order to escape. They are unable to take Elsa with them, as she attacked anyone who got close enough, and they had no time to figure out a way to save her. The players barely escape in time.

Elsa watched from a distance, tears shimmering in her blue eyes and the ground collapsed in on her.

"Solaire… I'm sorry…"

The last event worth noting happened to Marie outside of Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. She discovered an ice sculpture which looked like herself. With the help of Marcus, the two of them took the sculpture inside the sauna where it could melt. When it melted, they were surprised to see a strange looking creature emerge.

Tooth-Toothfairy.jpg

"Y-You've saved me! Thank you so much!" she said, hugging Marie with excitement. "My name is the Tooth Fairy. A demon kidnapped a good friend of mine—Jack Frost—and took him into this world to drain his ice powers for evil reasons. I chased and somehow managed to make it in here. However, when I did, the demon cursed me. He turned me into an ice sculpture and only the one who I resembled could free me. I thank you so much for freeing me."

The others at Oaken's Trading Post talk to her, asking her where Jack Frost could be.

"He is in Santa's Workshop. I'll find him. I must remove his spirit from this afterlife world. Once he is removed, the demon can no longer use his ice powers to fuel this eternal winter. I'll take care of it…"

The Tooth Fairy left the others, and flew to Santa's Workshop. From the outside, nobody could tell what was going on. They only thing they could see was a bright light coming from inside. The players are unsure if the Tooth Fairy killed her friend or had escaped with him somehow, but she must have "removed" him from the afterlife world somehow, because things began to change…

The snowy world around them began to melt at an incredibly quick rate. It melted so fast that all the players found themselves engulfed in water so deep that it felt like they were in an ocean. It was an extremely dangerous situation that even ended the lives of a few unlucky players. Lorne Malvo, Gajeel Redfox, and Jorik Goringtove found themselves crushed by melting chunks of ice. The only thing left of them were their player pins floating in the water. No marks identified any of them as traitors. They were all innocent.

The reapers spend about a day cleaning up the watery mess while the players cling to melting chunks of ice for their lives. When the mess is cleared up enough, the reapers cause the players to fall asleep…

When the players awaken they find themselves in the streets of a very familiar city...

Shibuya.jpg

It looks like you're all back in Shibuya! The streets are a bit flooded from leftover melted snow, but other than that, the city looks entirely back to normal now.

Two reapers approach the group.

Kariya_Uzuki_by_JocelynJEG.jpg

"Hello, players. I'm unsure if any of you are aware, but we are your game masters. It's our job to keep things running smoothly, however, things haven't run so smoothly for the last two days. Because of the events with the ice and snow, we are now behind a day. So this game will be extending over a week. And because of the mess, we have no scheduled missions available for you players today. That being said, the city is open for your group to explore. Go do what you want. We will text anyone with further updates," says the male reaper, Kariya.

The other reaper, Uzuki, adds, "Also, we would like to announce that another player has been found dead. You have our condolences. What pin was it that killed her, Kariya?"

Pyrrha Nikos could be seen off in the distance... her face lying against the ground: dead.

A very horrified Chandra rushes to her side, holding the woman in her arms. For the brief time Pyrrha's spirit body is still in existence, Chandra sees red marks on her neck as if she were strangled with some kind of thin, rope-like item before being shot dead with a beam. It doesn't take long, however, before Pyrrha's spirit body disappears from the arms of the woman who cherished her.

"It looked like a beam to me. Maybe she died from a Happy Beam pin or Natural Magnum?" he questioned, shrugging his shoulders. "Anyhow, I digress. Players, you are all free to explore the city. Do what you want and, like I said, we'll contact you when we have any more missions."

Everyone receives a text message containing a map of the city.

It appears as if there are twenty locations to choose from, including a couple EXTRAS that can be found in addition to more content from those other locations.

At Molco (#17) a Art Museum is marked on the map.

At Cat Street (#9) The Library from the ice apocalypse round was now open for public use

At Shibu-Q-Heads (#16) there is a Shady Store hidden around back...

At the Department Store (#4) Mr. Grocery is now open for business.

With your map in hand, the vast city of Shibuya is now yours to explore.

The map of Shibuya is open to explore. A mid-round update will occur 1-2 days from now. Please bold and underline any location you visit or important action you choose to take. Traitor voting is now open and will close at mid-round update.

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Ryu walked around the city silently, his purple eyes dark ad clouded. He had just killed a girl, not just any girl, an innocent one. Why didn't I just throw the duel for her? He asked himself as he walked. He ignored the text messages of the Reapers, so he just aimlessly walked, not even remotely looking for Kamina or Jenny. Who would want to be around him anyway after what he just did?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone~

"I-i... If it's for something other than my condition, sure. I'm fine using Lightning Storm in this form, so I really wouldn't gain much growing back up without Onikiri," Minato explained, wincing as he was dragged along, "Ciel-chan, could you loosen your grip a little? You're hurting my hand..."

@Verite
"Fair enough. We'll see what happens when we cross that bridge then," Ciel simply spoke, calming down a bit as her grip on his hand easing up a bit.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Susan - Shibuya Streets - Hrist/Ash/Hurley/Theresa

Susan floated both herself and Hrist above the rapidly melting water. She idly checked her phone as it updated, informing her that Rocket turned out to be innocent. "A shame," Susan muttered. She'd had a hand in the woman's demise by voting for her, but there was no use in feeling guilty over it. Traitors or not, they were here to play a game-- to beat not only the parasites, but to beat one another. Susan knew she had to steel herself if she wanted to be one of the few to survive this mess. She wanted to see her cats again, at least one more time.

Then, drowsiness took over her body, and Susan gently drifted herself and her partner down to the ground before falling asleep. It was far from a peaceful sleep. Plagued by strange and nightmarish images, Susan found herself wandering down an endless amount of halls, walking through an endless amount of doors. Behind one she found the body of Rocket, hung up by her neck. Susan screamed, falling backward, only to fall into the embrace of Doctor X. He looked down at her with a malicious grin, as Susan felt a great pain--

She awoke with a start, wet all over again, but otherwise okay. She woke Hrist up soon after to show her the situation. After a quick warming up, Susan flew them both toward the library-- But not before encountering a group of people. Susan descended down to meet them, noting the Player pins they all had. Though she was still wary, Susan knew she'd have to interact with more people if she wanted to get down to who was out to get her.

"Um, hello there," she said. "I'm Susan, and this is Hrist. We're fellow players."

@Ozzie Chanter @Thuro Pendragon @Nobody Important @Ziogen

Last edited:
It wasn't manhandling, it was a free ride. Hrist found that the less often she turned into a bird, the better. She also wanted to be less of a target for traitors and non-traitors alike. It seemed Rocket had been innocent all along. So the best way to survive was to avoid people. Susan seemed to have other intentions though. Well, if she turned traitor... free ride or not, she'd be turned to carrion for the ravens. ... The not-Hrist ones. Damn. She was horrible at internal monologues. It just came out so smoothly when she really talked. She simply nodded and grunted. Silence was the best way to get along. She found when she spoke, people often got mad.

@Ozzie Chanter @Thuro Pendragon @Nobody Important @Atomyk

(actually change of locations)

Well... it was kinda boring being all alone at the park. So what was Yuka's solution? Welllllll... the little cheery girl frolicked her way for the art museum in Molco. She's always wanted to see what kind of great art was around these parts, and basically she just liked art! Especially the ones with rainbows and unicorns on it!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anyone in this location

Batman, Blue
grappling-gun2.jpg
[BCOLOR=#000080]He shot threw the air (City in background :D) and flew like a bullet he sighed and looked at his phone streaming threw the air. In one hand. He was going to the [BCOLOR=#ff6600]"Shibu-Q-Heads[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff6600]"[/BCOLOR] He thought to himself, All the innocent that die, why was he feeling sadness. "There was nothing I could do." He said to himself. Batman was a symbol of hope....but right now he felt like a traitor himself. He flew threw the city creeping to shadows left and right as then he perched on-top of a building to get an eagle before jumping down and entering around the back with a swift knock at the door. (If locked, if not he barged in silently.) in his way in he sent a text to the reapers : [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"I guessed who one the fight, do I get the pins?"[/BCOLOR] he sent before scouting out the place.[/BCOLOR]

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@And anyone else there

@Batman

Shibu-Q Heads

You end up facing an immense chain store that sells almost everything - from food to cookware and supplies and everything in between. Of interest, in this area, is a whole section dedicated to party goods, and across the store, a drugstore. Of course, there's always the Shady Store behind the building...

@Gummi Bunnies
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone else

"God dammit!" Booker growled as he noticed more players had bit the dust. If they didn't find the traitors soon, they would all die. Booker shruggd it off and noticed Yuks made a break for the art museum. Booker noticed no one else was following her, neither Jodie or any of her old crew were anywhere to be seen. Shaking his head, Booker got up and jogged after Yuka.

Emma Frost looked around, realizing they were all suddenly back in the city. She looked down on her clothes, and then she looked at Ashabel. "At least we magically have our clothes back on", she said jokingly.

She looked at the updates of the game on her phone, as she wasn't familiar with any of the names of the deceased, and needed to look again to find out who had perished.

One, however, she remembered voting for, and lost in the duel resulting from the voting tie.

2.-Emma-Frost.jpg

She looked around at those still there. "I am sorry for my vote, it contributed to the demise of Rocket", she said. "I... rarely will apologize, but if I'm at fault I have no issue with doing so. If anyone is angered by Rocket's death, I assume partial liablity for it."

Emma then went back to Ashabel. "It is a terribly cruel fate, to be brought back from the dead and returned again in untimely fashion. Where would you propose we go to, Ashabel?

@Arlathina @everyoneinShibuyaCrossing

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000080]He looked around and saw nothing of his interest, leaving out he cornered the back sloping his long cloak on the floor. "Now what.." he spoke out loud, leaving to to the shady store behind the building to check it out.[/BCOLOR]
@Yiyel

Chandra's fists clenched tightly, tears streaming downher cheeks as the woman she had barely saved, was snatched away from her by some traitor

"Why..." was all she could manage before she erupted into flames, looking like someone going super saiyin

She would have screamed, would have grown angered...but she didn't, she was just too damaged to do so...

She just knelt there, sobbing amongst her own destructive inferno

Chandra's fists clenched tightly, tears streaming downher cheeks as the woman she had barely saved, was snatched away from her by some traitor

"Why..." was all she could manage before she erupted into flames, looking like someone going super saiyin

She would have screamed, would have grown angered...but she didn't, she was just too damaged to do so...

She just knelt there, sobbing amongst her own destructive inferno
*Kamina wanted to find his partner Ryu, but seeing the fire woman upset his soft side kicked in. He put on a sympathetic face and slowly walked over. Make in sure not to get burnt by the fire* "Um hello there!" *he'll be sure to help the girl the best he can and then move on to find the others*
@DapperDogman

@Gummi Bunnies
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone else

"God dammit!" Booker growled as he noticed more players had bit the dust. If they didn't find the traitors soon, they would all die. Booker shruggd it off and noticed Yuks made a break for the art museum. Booker noticed no one else was following her, neither Jodie or any of her old crew were anywhere to be seen. Shaking his head, Booker got up and jogged after Yuka.
During her wonderful walk towards the art museum, Yuka happened to notice that she was being followed. Turning around, she happened to see Booker, and briefly remembered him from the start of this game. Slowing down for him, Yuka didn't let her smile go away, partially and mostly due to her happiness curse she got. Not like she could tell until later on...

"Hey! Nice to see you tag along with me, especially when my partner and group decided to be party poopers and not stick with me," Yuka didn't really see the obvious that she had just gone off on her own and that he was only here because of it.

@Crazy 8 Nate @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

*Kamina wanted to find his partner Ryu, but seeing the fire woman upset his soft side kicked in. He put on a sympathetic face and slowly walked over. Make in sure not to get burnt by the fire* "Um hello there!" *he'll be sure to help the girl the best he can and then move on to find the others*
@DapperDogman

Chandra remains silent for a long moment before speaking "I will find whoever did this...and they shall know suffering never before seen on this earth"

She stood, her wings unfurling slowly as she looked at Kamina

"That is a promise"

Jenny opened her eyes and wasn't too happy when she realized the woman in the blue dress wasn't around anymore. Hopefullly she was saved. The soldier got back up to her feet and looked at her phone, taking a long look at the map. She smiled again. So many places that seemed interesting.

She turned her head around a few times, looking to see if anyone was around, but didn't see Kamina, Ryu, or even Ash and Teresa. I hope they're alright... She thought to herself while making her way over to the (# 16) Shibu Q Heads

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Ryu Keiko
@MrDubWubs

Chandra remains silent for a long moment before speaking "I will find whoever did this...and they shall know suffering never before seen on this earth"

She stood, her wings unfurling slowly as she looked at Kamina

"That is a promise"
"That's cool. I get that, but you should calm down since we're back in town." *he took a step closer with a smile on his face as the norm* "If you want we could look together. I want to kill those who kill for no reason. So what do you say partner?" *he extendeds his hand, ready to get burnt for the hand shake*
@DapperDogman

"That's cool. I get that, but you should calm down since we're back in town." *he took a step closer with a smile on his face as the norm* "If you want we could look together. I want to kill those who kill for no reason. So what do you say partner?" *he extendeds his hand, ready to get burnt for the hand shake*
@DapperDogman

She holds out a hand and shakes his reluctantly, knowing she'd have no powers without a partner

Her flames didn't burn him, they were oddly only a little hot

"Deal" She said plainly

The maniac giggled at the news of Chandra's death before swaggering off insanely with Maxwell to the Shady Store after exploring around the headquarters a bit.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Yiyel

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.