Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh cool! I guess that's- Wait a minute... One of my Pins?! Where'd you get that kind of price?!" Claptrap exclaimed in shock.
"Oh, I make price up, yah. Problem with that? Tell me, what would robot want with sauna anyhow? Robots don't need warmth...."​

When Yuka finished her cotton candy ice-cream, she found herself pleased with it. It was good! She found herself pleased with a lot of things, in fact...

Didn't the winter snow look so beautiful? And the sky look so blue? Suddenly you feel like room without a roof! You want to clap, sing, and dance! Isn't the world just flipping amazing!? A smile just won't leave your face! You feel like hopping around for joy! So you died and lost your big brother, a few people had died playing the reapers game, and some crazy queen had tried to kill you inside the big ice castle... big deal...

It doesn't even bother you anymore you're just so dang happy!

k6NGUM4.gif

Rainbows! Butterflies! Kittens! You can't stop thinking about all of these exciting things! Your heart is just pounding with pure bliss!

You've obtained: Happiness Curse!

//ooc: At 2 mins 42 seconds the dude looks like he's dressed up as Matt Smith and it makes me HAPPY. :D

When her chains were cut, the woman stood up, rubbing her wrists. "Thanks," she mumbled, looking up at the group with a frown. "But all of you are going to regret that..."

hqdefault.jpg

With Ciel being the closest one to reach, Elsa formed a short knife of ice in her hand, quickly sticking it through Ciel's shoulder. It was hot in the room, so Elsa's weapon of ice melted almost instantly after being used.

"I told you it was a bad idea to free me. He has control over me. He took me from my home and threw me in this hell to make me suffer. He is siphoning my ice powers to fuel this eternal winter. He's in my head, I can't stop him," she said, her eyes turning red.

silent-hill-homecoming-cult-symbol.jpg

"Kill me before it's too late."

Elsa slapped Ciel aside, causing her to fall toward the lava.

She then took a single step, causing the ground to start freezing.

"I'm going to freeze hell over... and then... I'm going to make all of you feel the wrath of my frozen hell!"

Spikes of ice shot up through the ground around everyone's feet.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Jenny @MrDubWubs
// Last post for the night.

"Guh!" Ciel groaned in pain as she was stabbed and slapped aside, barely able to react and halt her movements, stopping right at the edge. A flash of anger appeared in her mind, though she attempted to calm herself down, despite the betrayal. Maybe betrayal was too strong of a word. After all, she was warned, and did not heed it. However, it was all a part of what she intended. Enemy or not, she was going to get the information she desired out of the woman.

He? I'll be damned if she isn't referring to Akibahara...! She isn't going to escape with the information that she might have! She mentally exclaimed, trying to suck up the pain and calm herself down, leaving her disoriented and stunned for another post or two a brief moment or so. The others could handle her in the meantime... right?

"Whatever you do, don't kill her!" Ciel yelled to the others, groaning in pain again, "She has to stay alive!"

@The Pimp Tactician @Jenny @MrDubWubs

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Garrus had enough of waiting for those four in the store (hey, that rhymes!), he jumped down into the tunnel, and searched around, after what seemed like wandering for hours, he bumped into a strange girl, with some weird head-thing, then again, he cannot criticize, since he has a weird head among all these humans. Its weird, humans like to die a lot is the best guess for that, He was right on the assumption that the temperature was a bit warmer down here than up there. Anyways, weird Big-head diver girl went off in a different direction, to help some screaming, It was in Garrus's best interest to make new friends. He followed after her.

"Hey, wait up for me, I want to help!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Krieg
@sierra

Joker, hiding about somewhere, called the Reapers and various players. So far, he almost seemed disinterested in participating with the others. He would sing each person the following song, but the complete version would only go to the Reapers.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone that wants a call from the Joker

EDIT: ((Took out the part with the Ice Castle 'cause I only did it 'cause I don't have the faintest idea what is going on))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashabel, the Dancer
Ashabel had hardly noticed that she had slipped into poetic verse while recounting the experience of her death, which would account for Emma finding it to be "beautiful." Ashabel agreed, it had been rather beautiful, if a tad cinematic. It was a death fit for a dancer, filled with elegance and emotion. Emma inquired about the effects of the poison itself.

"The poison was a variety that had progressed extremely quickly. My daughters and I had always carried a leather pack filled with antidotes to all of the poisons we knew, but this was a variety that we had never encountered before. If it had been slow-acting, we might have had a chance to examine the wound and formulate an antidote, but alas, fate is not always a kind mistress. With that being said, the poison was intensely painful, but I tried my very best to mask the pain. I had always taught my daughters to face pain with grace. How could I have cried out in pain when I had taught them that this was a sign of weakness? No. My daughters deserved that much." Ashabel said, remembering the two girls fondly. She had always been extremely hard on them, but it had made them strong; it had made her proud.

@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Emma smiled and closed her eyes, lying back in the sauna. She thought Ashabel's story of her demise was interesting, far more than her own. She took a deep breath and let the warm air warm her lungs. Emma was enjoying this warm, relaxing moment.

"I wonder how the others are doing," Emma said, "I hope they are enjoying themselves as much as we are."

Pyrrha's eyes opened faintly, and she blinked, looking up at Chandra. She said nothing, just simply smiled, and a warm laughter escaped from her parted lips, before she began to cough again.
Chandra managed to return the smile, though her body was still wreathed in flame. She hugged the huntress against her body gently and felt more tears well up in her eyes as she held her there, sobbing gently as her emotions, more than just anger, started to catch up to her

First she felt the sadness of seeing her partner in such pain, then the guilt of letting her get injured...and finally, she remembered the kiss, and the...sadness that that had brought her

She pulled back and looked at her, wiping her face off a little and managing to give her a smile, before kissing her forehead "Don't ever do that again" she says with a soft chuckle

"Oh come on, missy, we were trying to rescue you! The least you can do is be civilized!" Minato yelled at the top of his lungs at the woman. Showing some impressive footwork thanks to his kendo lessons, the boy managed to dodge the spikes of ice as he planned his next move.

Hopping across the lava and onto Elsa's platform, he began charging up his Lightning Strike pin when he heard Ciel's orders, "On it, Ciel-chan!" Disable, don't kill. Disable, don't kill. Disable, don't kill. A simple mantra echoed in his head as he took aim and fired a bolt of electricity at Elsa's leg, "Be shocked!" Does he hit?

Even = hit Odd = miss

At first she was just pleased that the ice cream was good, then she instantly had lost her sadness about all of the events so far... Pretty much, it seemed like her frown had been turned upside down. No, it was more that it was practically her BEST day ever that it had become!

CvsZaip.png

"I never felt so ALIVE before! Why is everyone so down in the dumps anyways? There's snow everywhere and no one's taking the time to enjoy it! We don't have a time limit from the reapers for crying out loud. I bet sleepy head Jodie-san is missing out on actually enjoying all of this! That's fine with me, I can totally find someone else to share my joy with right now!" Yuka was pretty much optimistic to the point that she may had forgotten about the Reapers' Game. It's like she were to find herself in a dream where everything was sunshine and rainbows...actually that's all in her mind at the moment.

While frolicking and giggling all in different directions, she went straight into the tunnel! Apparently she wasn't so scared by the tunnel itself, like, what was the worst that could happen? Maybe there was some fun adventures going on in there! It definitely sounded like and adventure in there when she heard someone's voice calling out.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @people at the tunnel

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Chandra managed to return the smile, though her body was still wreathed in flame. She hugged the huntress against her body gently and felt more tears well up in her eyes as she held her there, sobbing gently as her emotions, more than just anger, started to catch up to her

First she felt the sadness of seeing her partner in such pain, then the guilt of letting her get injured...and finally, she remembered the kiss, and the...sadness that that had brought her

She pulled back and looked at her, wiping her face off a little and managing to give her a smile, before kissing her forehead "Don't ever do that again" she says with a soft chuckle
Pyrrha smiled widely, a couple tears dripping down her face. "I promise," she whispered, as Chandra placed a kiss on her forehead. Pyrrha coughed again, nodding. "W-when the ice queen b-began fighting us, d-did you see her eyes?" Pyrrha asked curiously, remembering all too well.

Pyrrha smiled widely, a couple tears dripping down her face. "I promise," she whispered, as Chandra placed a kiss on her forehead. Pyrrha coughed again, nodding. "W-when the ice queen b-began fighting us, d-did you see her eyes?" Pyrrha asked curiously, remembering all too well.

Chandra smiled a little "Yeah...they became some sort of red seal..." she mutters with a soft sigh, still clutching her partner as it came to her mind
"So..." she mutters as she looks at the girl with a faint blush "Wh-What was the kiss for?" she asks as her blush grows

Chandra smiled a little "Yeah...they became some sort of red seal..." she mutters with a soft sigh, still clutching her partner as it came to her mind
"So..." she mutters as she looks at the girl with a faint blush "Wh-What was the kiss for?" she asks as her blush grows
Pyrrha nodded. "Exactly. What if the ice queen was....... possessed? Not in control? What if someone else made her attack us? I mean, she mentioned a demon who had her sisters, didn't she?" the red-haired warrior girl asked,, shrugging her shoulders, her mind clouded with thought. Pyrrha heard Chandra mutter, and looked up at her blinking, just in time to receive the pyromancer's question. "T-the kiss?" she asked, her cheeks going pink. "I just..... I was dying, a-and you were really pretty, and I felt so warmly about you, and I- just- it just happened," she explained, blinking her emerald eyes, looking away.

"Oh, I make price up, yah. Problem with that? Tell me, what would robot want with sauna anyhow? Robots don't need warmth...."​
"Hey, I'm different from most Robots! Us CL4P-TP General Purpose Robots are programmed To feel, hear and Emote better then any other robot!" Claptrap explained

Except that it's really Enhanced, So If you were to say... "Hey Claptrap, Can my Friend here Kick you in the Junk, And If you do it, We'll give you five bucks?" I would receive pain, But it's even worse!" Claptrap demonstrated.

"But Who's got the Five bucks now, Huh, Bandits?!" Claptrap Said to himself, Taunting the Bandits who had did the deed in the Past.

Pyrrha nodded. "Exactly. What if the ice queen was....... possessed? Not in control? What if someone else made her attack us? I mean, she mentioned a demon who had her sisters, didn't she?" the red-haired warrior girl asked,, shrugging her shoulders, her mind clouded with thought. Pyrrha heard Chandra mutter, and looked up at her blinking, just in time to receive the pyromancer's question. "T-the kiss?" she asked, her cheeks going pink. "I just..... I was dying, a-and you were really pretty, and I felt so warmly about you, and I- just- it just happened," she explained, blinking her emerald eyes, looking away.
Chandra blushes and looks at the young huntresses lips, remembering the kiss with a sort of bittersweet feeling

It was true, she'd wished to do it before...but not like that...not then, not with her about to die

"You probably passed out before you could savor it" she says, pushing their lips together once more
It was an excuse, of course, the pyromancer wanted to kiss the huntress for her own reasons, and letting the huntress experience the kiss was not one of them
As she pulled away slowly, her cheeks were flushed red as she gazed at the huntress with a blissful smile "So...what do you think?"

Garrus had enough of waiting for those four in the store (hey, that rhymes!), he jumped down into the tunnel, and searched around, after what seemed like wandering for hours, he bumped into a strange girl, with some weird head-thing, then again, he cannot criticize, since he has a weird head among all these humans. Its weird, humans like to die a lot is the best guess for that, He was right on the assumption that the temperature was a bit warmer down here than up there. Anyways, weird Big-head diver girl went off in a different direction, to help some screaming, It was in Garrus's best interest to make new friends. He followed after her.

"Hey, wait up for me, I want to help!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Krieg
@sierra
At first she was just pleased that the ice cream was good, then she instantly had lost her sadness about all of the events so far... Pretty much, it seemed like her frown had been turned upside down. No, it was more that it was practically her BEST day ever that it had become!

CvsZaip.png

"I never felt so ALIVE before! Why is everyone so down in the dumps anyways? There's snow everywhere and no one's taking the time to enjoy it! We don't have a time limit from the reapers for crying out loud. I bet sleepy head Jodie-san is missing out on actually enjoying all of this! That's fine with me, I can totally find someone else to share my joy with right now!" Yuka was pretty much optimistic to the point that she may had forgotten about the Reapers' Game. It's like she were to find herself in a dream where everything was sunshine and rainbows...actually that's all in her mind at the moment.

While frolicking and giggling all in different directions, she went straight into the tunnel! Apparently she wasn't so scared by the tunnel itself, like, what was the worst that could happen? Maybe there was some fun adventures going on in there! It definitely sounded like and adventure in there when she heard someone's voice calling out.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @people at the tunnel

@Krieg @sierra @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow @El Presidente @Gummi Bunnies

After joining everyone in the tunnel, Garrus and Yuka could hear the sound of someone calling for help in the distance? Would he--or anyone else in the group--go to their aid?

Joker, hiding about somewhere, called the Reapers and various players. So far, he almost seemed disinterested in participating with the others. He would sing each person the following song, but the complete version would only go to the Reapers.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone that wants a call from the Joker

EDIT: ((Took out the part with the Ice Castle 'cause I only did it 'cause I don't have the faintest idea what is going on))
giphy.gif

Glee1.gif

The first reaper that received Joker's phone call screamed after hearing it. In fact, he even wet his pants. "D-D*mn it," he said, wiping tears from his eyes. "If that guy isn't a traitor, I sure hope he gets killed off by them," the reaper whimpered.​

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Jenny @MrDubWubs

Even number dice roll!

The lightning hit Elsa, causing her to fall to her knees for a moment. She hugged her arms around herself, twitching from the effect the lightning had on her. "Y-You're making a mistake. Y-You'd better just kill me before I hurt one of you, worse than the young woman." she warned, attempting to stand back up once again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.