Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, I'm different from most Robots! Us CL4P-TP General Purpose Robots are programmed To feel, hear and Emote better then any other robot!" Claptrap explained

Except that it's really Enhanced, So If you were to say... "Hey Claptrap, Can my Friend here Kick you in the Junk, And If you do it, We'll give you five bucks?" I would receive pain, But it's even worse!" Claptrap demonstrated.

"But Who's got the Five bucks now, Huh, Bandits?!" Claptrap Said to himself, Taunting the Bandits who had did the deed in the Past.
Oaken laughed. "Money is of no value here in the afterlife, little bot. You must indeed be unlike others of your kind because you are in the afterlife and this place only takes souls," he said.

Chandra blushes and looks at the young huntresses lips, remembering the kiss with a sort of bittersweet feeling

It was true, she'd wished to do it before...but not like that...not then, not with her about to die

"You probably passed out before you could savor it" she says, pushing their lips together once more
It was an excuse, of course, the pyromancer wanted to kiss the huntress for her own reasons, and letting the huntress experience the kiss was not one of them
As she pulled away slowly, her cheeks were flushed red as she gazed at the huntress with a blissful smile "So...what do you think?"
Pyrrha chuckled, her face red. She couldn't remember much of that kiss, but as she sat there, staring into Chandra's eyes, the pyromancer leaned in, creating another kiss between them, one that Pyrrha would certainly remember. Pyrrha held on, enjoying and savouring it, but when Chandra pulled away, she too began to blush, a grin still present. "I think it was brilliant," she whispered.

Oaken laughed. "Money is of no value here in the afterlife, little bot. You must indeed be unlike others of your kind because you are in the afterlife and this place only takes souls," he said.
"Ah crud... Well, How about Eridium? That's some crap rare material you can't find anywhere else other then on Pandora! How bout' it? Interested?" Claptrap Offered to Oaken, Hoping he would accept.

"Ah crud... Well, How about Eridium? That's some crap rare material you can't find anywhere else other then on Pandora! How bout' it? Interested?" Claptrap Offered to Oaken, Hoping he would accept.
"Oh you drive a hard bargain little bot! I suppose I'll take that. It still has little value in the afterlife, however, so just this once!" he told Claptrap.

"Sorry, but no can do, miss. I jumped over here to protect you, by both from hell and yourself. I'm not giving up just because you're being mind-controlled," Minato declared in a defiant tone as he gave her other leg a hard shock. A smile formed on his face, "Now then, just let the master of Tartarus help you, please?"

@Verite @Jenny @MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"You'll have my permission to die once you tell me about... about him..." Ciel groaned, clutching her wound as she struggled to stand up again. Being dead for real was a disadvantage. At least, in the world of the living, she was able to easily heal from even decapitation, but here, where she was just as human as the others, a simple stab to the shoulder disorientated her. She grit her teeth mildly, slowly regaining her composure. Soon, by the next post, she'll be ready to get back into the fight.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @MrDubWubs @Jenny

"Oh you drive a hard bargain little bot! I suppose I'll take that. It still has little value in the afterlife, however, so just this once!" he told Claptrap.
"Yes! The system works once again!" Claptrap expressed his glee with a fist pump.

"You can keep that, Not that I would know what to do with it!" He insisted

Claptrap began to browse the shelves "Hmm... Now, What to buy... Hmm.." He Pondered.

@Krieg @sierra @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow @El Presidente @Gummi Bunnies

After joining everyone in the tunnel, Garrus and Yuka could hear the sound of someone calling for help in the distance? Would he--or anyone else in the group--go to their aid?

"Wait for me! I wanna help you mister!" Yuka exclaimed upon hearing the call for help, rushing down the tunnel in great excitement. It was time to play the hero!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @sierra @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow @El Presidente

While standing around at the Trading Post, Marcus Wright noticed a strange, creature. He approached it. "I'm Marcus Wright," he said. "What are you?"

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

"Free me and I'll tell you," she replied, "Chip me from this ice somehow."

Agree to help?

Y/N​
Marie narrowed her eyes. "I d-don't trust y-you." The young French woman needed to get inside before she was frozen like her replica. She looked around for any other people, but they had dispersed. Her eyebrows knitted. "I'll b-be ri-right b-ack."

Marie ran, heading into Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. She shut the door tightly behind her and was hit with a blast of warm air. Her pale, white skin began to dot with red as color began to reenter her body. Marie's feet were cold and wet. There was a humongous, smiling man behind the counter, and she walked up to him.

"H-Hello, do you have any winter coats, dresses or boots?" Marie remembered her frozen self outside. "Or rope?"

Marie narrowed her eyes. "I d-don't trust y-you." The young French woman needed to get inside before she was frozen like her replica. She looked around for any other people, but they had dispersed. Her eyebrows knitted. "I'll b-be ri-right b-ack."

Marie ran, heading into Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. She shut the door tightly behind her and was hit with a blast of warm air. Her pale, white skin began to dot with red as color began to reenter her body. Marie's feet were cold and wet. There was a humongous, smiling man behind the counter, and she walked up to him.

"H-Hello, do you have any winter coats, dresses or boots?" Marie remembered her frozen self outside. "Or rope?"
Marcus smiled at the beautiful woman entering the trading post. "I'm Marcus Wright," he said.

He looked towards Oaken. "And I bet he's going to offer you a swimsuit."

Pyrrha chuckled, her face red. She couldn't remember much of that kiss, but as she sat there, staring into Chandra's eyes, the pyromancer leaned in, creating another kiss between them, one that Pyrrha would certainly remember. Pyrrha held on, enjoying and savouring it, but when Chandra pulled away, she too began to blush, a grin still present. "I think it was brilliant," she whispered.
Chandra smiles and whispers back "If you promise to stay alive, you can have as many of those as you want...maybe a little more if you're lucky" she gave her a wink, even though she was blushing a little, she was still bold

She finally let go of Pyrrha, letting her down onto the ground gently "You need a little rest?" she asks, looking for a nearby cave or other such uninhabited shelter that they could use for a while

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marcus smiled at the beautiful woman entering the trading post. "I'm Marcus Wright," he said.

He looked towards Oaken. "And I bet he's going to offer you a swimsuit."
Marie smiled at the man. "Marie. It is nice to meet you."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Swimsuits? I do not need those." She paused. "If he had offered one earlier, though, I would have accepted." Her pink, summer dress was wet from earlier, and the cold had frozen it stiff.

Marie smiled at the man. "Marie. It is nice to meet you."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Swimsuits? I do not need those." She paused. "If he had offered one earlier, though, I would have accepted." Her pink, summer dress was wet from earlier, and the cold had frozen it stiff.
Marcus nodded. "Nice to meet you as well."

He looked at Oaken, and glanced around the post and towards the sauna. "I haven't seen anyone very happy with the merchandise here, but it seems like the sauna is good. I saw two women going in and they haven't left yet."

"Sorry, but no can do, miss. I jumped over here to protect you, by both from hell and yourself. I'm not giving up just because you're being mind-controlled," Minato declared in a defiant tone as he gave her other leg a hard shock. A smile formed on his face, "Now then, just let the master of Tartarus help you, please?"

@Verite @Jenny @MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"You'll have my permission to die once you tell me about... about him..." Ciel groaned, clutching her wound as she struggled to stand up again. Being dead for real was a disadvantage. At least, in the world of the living, she was able to easily heal from even decapitation, but here, where she was just as human as the others, a simple stab to the shoulder disorientated her. She grit her teeth mildly, slowly regaining her composure. Soon, by the next post, she'll be ready to get back into the fight.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @MrDubWubs @Jenny
"Him who?" Elsa asked Ciel, finally rising to her feet and regaining her composure. She formed a whip of ice and struck at Minato. Did she hit?

Even roll = Hit

Odd roll = Miss​

"Wait for me! I wanna help you mister!" Yuka exclaimed upon hearing the call for help, rushing down the tunnel in great excitement. It was time to play the hero!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @sierra @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow @El Presidente
@Crazy 8 Nate @Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow @El Presidente @Krieg

As Yuka and the others charged forward, they could see a young man being attacked by noise.

20081227232638!Joshua_Artwork_1.jpg

"Someone help! I don't have a partner! I can't fight them!" he cried. "Someone make a pact with me!"​

Marcus nodded. "Nice to meet you as well."

He looked at Oaken, and glanced around the post and towards the sauna. "I haven't seen anyone very happy with the merchandise here, but it seems like the sauna is good. I saw two women going in and they haven't left yet."
Marie's expression lit up. "A sauna?" She needed that to melt her little ice friend waiting outside. Plus, Marie was freezing. "Thank you for telling me about that, Marcus." An idea popped into her head. "Actually, I am in need of your help with something. It is very minor, and I just need a bit of help to move something."

Chandra smiles and whispers back "If you promise to stay alive, you can have as many of those as you want...maybe a little more if you're lucky" she gave her a wink, even though she was blushing a little, she was still bold

She finally let go of Pyrrha, letting her down onto the ground gently "You need a little rest?" she asks, looking for a nearby cave or other such uninhabited shelter that they could use for a while

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Pyrrha chuckled at that, winking in return when Chandra did. "Good then, because I plan to stick around for a while," she teased, clambering to her feet, although quite slowly. Her legs shuddered slightly as she did so, but she nodded. "I'm fine. Do you need a rest?" Pyrrha asked, looking over at her friend, or lover, or whatever Chandra was to her.

Marie's expression lit up. "A sauna?" She needed that to melt her little ice friend waiting outside. Plus, Marie was freezing. "Thank you for telling me about that, Marcus." An idea popped into her head. "Actually, I am in need of your help with something. It is very minor, and I just need a bit of help to move something."

Marcus looked at her curiously. "Sure, I could probably help you. Just tell me what to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.