Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
@Josh M
@Rainbow
@Krieg

Booker the faintest smile when Chrom complimented Elizabeth. "Well from where we come from, you have to be tough when faced people out to kill you." He walked back over to his spot and plopped down. "We should probably head out, where should we go?" He asked everyone in the group

Ciel was like, really uncomfortable with the situation.

Then again, who wouldn't be uncomfortable in her shoes? She has handcuffed to some guy who was seriously offering sexual favors to other men, and some clown arguably creepier than Executor Kotomine was making faces at her.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Thinking that she should get moving somewhere at least, Yuka mumbled,"O-Okay... me and Jodie-san are going to go for the...u-um...t...the ice cream stand."

While it seemed weird to go to one despite the cold weather, Yuka was highly curious about it. Maybe because if it weren't for the icy cold weather, she would actually go for some ice cream right now...

@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Everyone

The GM Reaper texts the players.

"If anyone wants to vote for a traitor, you'd best start doing it now. Voting stops at Mid-Round Update. If a traitor is not voted for, who knows, they could kill again!"

"I'll go to the tunnel, you may be on to something their," Bakura agreed stretching so his limbs popped.

Ryou smiled at Rocket, "It'll be okay we'll find her," He said confidently. He moved his white bangs out of his eyes, "come on let's go, and Shop for some warmer clothes," he said leading the way Bakura coming to his side.
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@El Presidente

Last edited by a moderator:
*After Kamina turned around he saw Ryu doing something else. He shrugged knowing he would see him again. Kamina then started to walk towards the Hot Springs. He caught up with the girl* "Hey there lady! My name is Kamina. What's yours?" *He quickly threw away the mentality of keeping a few friends. The more the merrier*
@Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Joellie
Ryu was silent for a while but had eventually turned to see Kamina leaving to follow a girl and laughed. "Hey don't leave without me damn you!" he shouted as he jumped down from the rooftops and ran behind them towards the Hot Springs. He didn't want to lose his partner, he was the one person he had actually met and talked to here, so it was only fair to keep him company, right? Yeah... Ryu had weird logic.

@MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Joellie

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
*Kamina looks to the reaper* "Hey! What did you go and do that for! Maybe she is new to this world! Get down here and apologize for that!" *He said with an angry face. He removed his cape ready to fight* "Get down here and prove to me you have reason to back up that push! Face the mighty Kamina in a one on one fight right here right now!"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Joellie @Ryu Keiko

reaper.gif

A reaper watching over the hot springs sees Jenny lie beside the pool and slaps his forehead. "That's not how you enjoy the hot springs." He smirked, sneaking up behind Jenny before giving her a shove right into the springs.

"That's how you do it."

In she fell.

:)​
After getting pushed, Jenny desperately tried to grab on to something to prevent herself from falling into the water, but of course there was nothing. She let out a short yelp and fell in with a splash, and her first reaction was to panic. She'd only been submerged in water once in her life, and that experience wasn't exactly pleasant. On top of that, she had no idea how to swim.

Luckily, it didn't seem to be that deep. After flailing her limbs about wildly for a while, she felt her foot hit the ground. But her head was still under water, and when she tried to breathe, she only ended up taking in gulp after gulp of water. As quickly as possible, she got her head above the surface again.

Jenny was going to yell at the Reaper for trying to kill her, but now that she didn't feel like she was in danger any more, it actually felt... nice. So instead of yelling, she only said: "... Rude."

@MrDubWubs

Asha jumped a little to get all of the ice and water off him once freed - and looking at the phone, he texted back "Minato" to the Reapers, before looking around. "I'd go to the shop place to get a cure... but I'd be exposed. I don't have a partner anymore." And with that, Asha simply sat back down, tucking his head between his knees.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone at the starting area

Upon seeing the newest text on her phone, Yuka was quite perplexed on what to do.

2eVJLgK.png

"D-Do I have to... vote?... what if I accidentally... get someone killed... and they had nothing to do with it?" Yuka just didn't want to contribute to even more killing, even if it ends up with the bad traitors dead. Of course, she knew that she would be forced to vote for someone, but the problem was that she liked some of the people here and wouldn't want to think of them as traitors. Even with those that were mean to her so far, she just couldn't bring herself to vote and possibly kill an innocent. She would never want to be a part of a killing...

"Maybe...later..." Yuka didn't want to make a rash decision that fast... even though she was really unsure on who to vote for. Maybe she'll find out more when she and Jodie arrive at the Ice Cream Stand.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anyone else willing to follow

@DapperDogman @Anyone else going to the Mysterious Castle @Atomyk

Mysterious Ice Castle #1

elsa_s_ice_castle_by_sailormuffin-d6yw29n.jpg

You approach a strange looking ice castle after walking across a slick, frozen bridge to get there. The closer you get to the castle, the colder the air feels and the deeper the snow gets. It isn't long before your face starts to ache from the chill brushing across it, and the hair inside your nose freezes. Before you can make your way to the door, however, you feel the earth start to shake. You stop in your tracks as you hear giant footsteps heading into your direction...

Marshmallow_Disney.jpg

A giant snow monster charges at the players and knocks them away from the door with a swipe of his mighty arm.

"Go away!" the beast cries.

Do you heed his warning and flee? Or will you challenge the snowy monster for access to the castle?

Susan - To the Ice Castle - Hrist/Chandra

Looking over the fields of snow and ice, Susan felt a chill run up her spine. It wasn't the cold that was getting to her, it was the thought that another player was looking to kill her. Just like Doctor X, one or more players were looking to befriend an unwilling friend, only to stab them in the back. Susan knew now why she was here-- she was here to end the lives of the parasites playing this game. These traitors... she would end their miserable lives like they sought to end her own.

"Hrist," she said, turning to the other woman. "Let's head for the castle." She still couldn't trust Hrist, but the woman wasn't exactly a warm one. Whoever she was, she didn't set off any red flags with Susan. Her vote for now would have to be a shot in the dark. With nimble hands, Susan typed the name Rocket into her phone, before gathering Hrist and herself into a pocket of air. They then proceeded to the ice castle.

They arrived in time to hear the snow monster yell at them to go away. Susan could only smirk. "Oh, I don't think so. I bet a nice juicy reward lies beyond."

@Ziogen @Yiyel @DapperDogman

@DapperDogman @Anyone else going to the Mysterious Castle

Mysterious Ice Castle #1

elsa_s_ice_castle_by_sailormuffin-d6yw29n.jpg

You approach a strange looking ice castle after walking across a slick, frozen bridge to get there. The closer you get to the castle, the colder the air feels and the deeper the snow gets. It isn't long before your face starts to ache from the chill brushing across it, and the hair inside your nose freezes. Before you can make your way to the door, however, you feel the earth start to shake. You stop in your tracks as you hear giant footsteps heading into your direction...

Marshmallow_Disney.jpg

A giant snow monster charges at the players and knocks them away from the door with a swipe of his mighty arm.

"Go away!" the beast cries.

Do you heed his warning and flee? Or will you challenge the snowy monster for access to the castle?

Chandra scoffed at the beast of ice, waving a hand as a slash of fire left it, aiming to cut the snowman in half "You dare challenge me? You may want to rethink that" she says with a chuckle, forming up a large orb of fire in one of her hands "You need to rethink this whole thing, don't you?" she asks with a wicked smirk

@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Ziogen

The beast of ice chuckled, then gurgled - it was spitting a complete avalanche, obscuring himself from view. The avalanche advanced with great speed and ferocious noise.

Do you attempt to dodge the avalanche, attempt to duck under it or try to take the brunt of the hit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyrrha sits on a small hill, eyes watching the horizon as she thinks quietly to herself.

@DapperDogman
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Asha jumped a little to get all of the ice and water off him once freed - and looking at the phone, he texted back "Minato" to the Reapers, before looking around. "I'd go to the shop place to get a cure... but I'd be exposed. I don't have a partner anymore." And with that, Asha simply sat back down, tucking his head between his knees.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone at the starting area
Crono
Crono approached Pyrrha first, tapping her on the shoulder a bit before pointing towards the icy castle in the distance, he appeared to be trying to say that her partner had went over there, but, soon enough, his eyes drifted towards Asha again. It seemed his former partner was all alone again, and, without another thought, he started to walk towards him, glancing back at Pyrrha for a moment, with any luck, she'd get the gist of what he'd been trying to say, he walked the reast of the way to Asha and tapped him on the shoulder. It seems he was willing to partner up with him again since he too lacked one for the time being, he wondered if Pyrrha was going to that Ice Castle he pointed out, or if she had planned on going somewhere else.​

Asha looked up to Crono. "Are you sure? I'm most certainly going to the store so I can stop feeling so terrible. I'm not entirely sure we'll be able to return to the castle if the rules haven't changed. @york

Status
Not open for further replies.