Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crazy 8 Nate

Chrom wave his hand in protest.

maxresdefault.jpg

"No, I understand. I don't know your daughter well, but she's strong woman. I don't have a daughter, but If I did, if she was half as strong as your daughter, I'd be a proud man"

Chrom's eye world turn to Elizabeth slightly, a smile appeared.

Reactions: Nater Taters
Chandra rolled her eyes "Act a little nicer, and maybe I won't shock your nuts next time, yeah?" she asks with a chuckle, looking to Pyrrha for a second "You got pretty heated back there...something I should know about?" she asks, a half tease, half genuine question

If she would anger like that at a moment's notice, Chandra would rather know how to avoid setting her off, but with how she'd acted to defend her, it said something about the girl...

Though it was probably just Chandra getting her hopes up

She turned and walked over to where the man was frozen down "Oh boy" she said, pressing her hands into the ice for a moment and meliting it slowly "Warn me if you feel some heat...or you'll end up with no legs" she joked

@Joellie
@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV
@york
@Yivel
Pyrrha blushed heavily, looking at the ground, blinking her green eyes. "I.... I don't.... I don't normally act like that, I am sorry," she said, looking over at Kanye. "I'm sorry!" she apologized shyly. Inside, Pyrrha had no clue what caused her to act in such a fashion. She felt something for Chandra, and something just ticked the moment Kanye started acting like an arrogant dick. "I... I just didn't like the way he was talking to you," she admitted, "I'm sorry," she apologized yet again, before striding away, a certain stiffness in her step, her green eyes clouded with confusion and despair, as she walked around, looking for anyone else who needed help.

@Anyone who needs help

*He smiles wide and adjusts them to add emphasis* "They are big aren't they? I'm glad some one likes them at least! It is a pleasure to meet you Jenny!" *his smile grows wider as he feels the steam of the hot spring* "This is well deserved after the ass kicking I gave those beast men! Let us go and enjoy our well earned relaxation."
@Joellie

Marcus looked at the dead girls. "That's sick, whoever did that," he said as he looked around "better be ready to pay the price."

But justice was going to be slow, Marcus thought. He turned to Hurley. "How about we check out Santa's Workshop. Maybe we can make some weapons there."

@Thuro Pendragon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Chandra sighed a little and let her go, feeling she needed a little time alone to herself. Not to mention that Chandra still needed to help this guy get free
She did her best to thaw the ice gently, using a small flame ball instead of a stream of fire itself "Just sit tight...We'll have you free in a moment" she says with a smile

@york
@Yiyel
@SirDerpingtonIV

Asha nodded, the stalactites of ice that formed due to the occasional tear of his curse falling. "Thank you very much." With the efforts of Chandra's melty fireball, Asha attempted to ask the wings to pull free of the ice.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman

Joker was surprisingly quiet as he entered the store with Maxwell. He kept snickering at Minato, though.

@The Pimp Tactician
Ciel, who was still bound to Minato, looked at Joker with a blank expression.

Ciel02.png

Despite being little more than a blank stare, Ciel was subconsciously conveying the thought "Say a word and I'll personally give you a vasectomy with a sharp object" towards Joker, whatever that weirdo was thinking.

@BarrenThin @The Pimp Tactician

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
*He smiles wide and adjusts them to add emphasis* "They are big aren't they? I'm glad some one likes them at least! It is a pleasure to meet you Jenny!" *his smile grows wider as he feels the steam of the hot spring* "This is well deserved after the ass kicking I gave those beast men! Let us go and enjoy our well earned relaxation."
@Joellie
Walking up to the springs, Jenny felt the heat of them as well. It was a great feeling after all that cold, and she kept a smile on her face as she approached them. "This is the source of this heat? Water?" she asked, observing the pool in front of her with a smile. "This world really is amazing... This will be perfect to warm ourselves up!"

However, instead of stepping inside the pool, she sat down beside it and lied back. Why? Well, a generated anomaly that's been brought to life with only knowledge of warfare, and was only ever supposed to stay alive for a day or two, doesn't exactly know the concept of a bath.

Ciel, who was still bound to Minato, looked at Joker with a blank expression.

Ciel02.png

Despite being little more than a blank stare, Ciel was subconsciously conveying the thought "Say a word and I'll personally give you a vasectomy with a sharp object" towards Joker, whatever that weirdo was thinking.

@BarrenThin @The Pimp Tactician

"I'm sorry, have I offended you?" Joker coughed and muttered 'wife beater'.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite

"I hate the cold," Bakura complained as he looked around. Being from Egyptian he didn't quite enjoy the winter time.

"Rocket I agree with you, we need some warmer clothes and we can warm up their. Though both the library and the castle seem interesting," Ryou said leaning against his counterpart trying to retain some body heat.
@Raven
@El Presidente
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Garrus nodded, shrugging off the snow off his armor. "Well, since I was a complete coward the entire time last time, I guess the decision's as good as yours, Ryou. We'll go to this shop and find some, 'warmer' things, but after that, I say we should go to the Unknown tunnel. First off, it's underground, so we do not have to worry about the cold as much, second off, it's UNDERGROUND!! The only place that is in fact! Last time I checked, floods like this don't just fall from the sky, in fact it did erupt from the ground, and hopefully, that tunnel leads to it, so, what do you say, have we got a plan? Warm up at the shop, then take an adventure underground?" He scratched his head, which was probably suffering from frostbite at the moment. It's true no need to be out here any longer. Lets hope that Jack and Coco follow us as well, well, Coco's a bit mysterious, but Jack seems like an O.K. guy, for a pirate.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@sierra
@Raven

Walking up to the springs, Jenny felt the heat of them as well. It was a great feeling after all that cold, and she kept a smile on her face as she approached them. "This is the source of this heat? Water?" she asked, observing the pool in front of her with a smile. "This world really is amazing... This will be perfect to warm ourselves up!"

However, instead of stepping inside the pool, she sat down beside it and lied back. Why? Well, a generated anomaly that's been brought to life with only knowledge of warfare, and was only ever supposed to stay alive for a day or two, doesn't exactly know the concept of a bath.
latest

A reaper watching over the hot springs sees Jenny lie beside the pool and slaps his forehead. "That's not how you enjoy the hot springs." He smirked, sneaking up behind Jenny before giving her a shove right into the springs.

"That's how you do it."

In she fell.

:)​

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Asha nodded. "They were crazy at first, but really - once I understood how they worked, they both helped me escape the Kraken AND cut off one or two of it's tentacles." @Gummi Bunnies

"I'm sorry, have I offended you?" Joker coughed and muttered 'wife beater'.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
"Your expression is annoying," she curtly said.

May not be much to a normal person, but where she comes from, that was "AWWW SHIT SHE JUST WENT THERE" level. Where she comes from being the Church, that is.

Maybe not that level but still.

Reactions: BarrenThin
Looking around, Minato didn't see any obvious way to cure the topping curse. He couldn't keep this up much longer, this hatred for Ciel felt wrong and he wanted it gone. Stepping over talk to the store owner, Minato gave him a warm smile, "Excuse me, sir, but how we get rid of hot dog topping effects? It seems both my companion and myself have been afflicted with a terrible one." He punctuated the partner addressing with another punch, unable to control himself.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
oaken-353-300x0.jpg

"Hotdog topping effects? Oooh wretched things, ya! I have just the thing you need, ya! But for the right price," he said with a grin.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician

"Sir, even if I had to exchange you sexual favors at this point, I would do anything to get the cure," Minato's voice and expression were absolutely stoic, not a sense of humor in sight. It was almost like he was truly serious about what he said... Maybe it was serious about it, who knows the teen who saved the world while having his head in the clouds.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Status
Not open for further replies.